PDA

View Full Version : Boarding School RP

angel100
November 13th, 2005, 2:06 PM
Background:
Ten High School freinds pull off the biggest scam in their school's history. They all thought it was a great plan, all they had to do was break into the principal's secret files. They all met at the school at midnight, they thought they had researched all the security features in the school, but they forgot one. As they crept into the principal's office they tripped his silent alarm. Earlier that day they had jacked the key to the office, and the key to the files. Everyone was a little scared but they went along with it anyway. Just as Jess pulled the file out the principal, in his pajamas, and the cops came busting through the door. Their parents were called immediately and they all were towed home. Their parents told them that if they didn't get their act together they would be sent away. They all promised they would, but they didn't. When their parents called them in to have a talk one on one they knew they were in trouble. As they sat down to hear the words they knew were coming dread, nervousness, and regret gnawed at their stomachs. But suddenly there was a light at the end of the tunnel.
Their parents said, "You are going to be sent to boarding school, but since all your friends messed up too.... you are all going to be sent to Maine, where hopefully every one of you will stay out of trouble." This brings us to the present day where everyone is moving to their dorms and checking out their new world.
Here's the form:
Name:
Interests:
Dorm number:
Hobbies:

Here's mine:
Name:Jess
Appearence:Short Black spiked Hair. Always wears jeans and a Green Day T-Shirt.
Interests:Girls, friends, and driving his Viper.
Dorm number: 114
Hobbies: Reading, Going out with friends, and Looking for a Girlfriend.

If you join Join because you want to. This my first RP and it probably sucks but I don't care I'm going to post it anyway.

angel
November 13th, 2005, 2:16 PM
i'll join:

Name: Angel
Appearence: (Look at the first pic in my sig)
Interests: boys and soccor
Dorm number: 111
Hobbies: playing soccor and being a tomboy

Shadowfaith
November 13th, 2005, 2:19 PM
Oookay then...I closed the last one for lack of plot, and it seems you have actually come up with a longer plot yes, but, come on...making the font bigger so it actually looks more...now than in my opinion is laziness...very lazy to be exact. But, seeing as you have made an effort to actually better it, I think I will leave this open, only if you reduce the font size and fix your grammar...you know full stops, commas and capital letters?

Come now...you have not used one comma in that plot, not one, it makes it look tacky, you need to use commas....these things > ','

Instead of going:

10 High School friends pull off the biggest scam in their school's history. They all thought it was a great plan. Break into the principal's secret files. Broadcast the cheerleader's deepest darkest secrets to everyone.

Why not try:

Ten High School friends pull off the biggest scam in their school's history. They all thought it was a great plan, all they had to do was break into the principal's secret files and Broadcast the cheerleader's deepest darkest secrets to everyone.

Also, though you have managed to make the plot bigger, it is still a bit lacking...explain how they got caught and describe their feelings of being separated before being told they would attend the new school. I also have to add that you need better descriptive words.

Now edit the plot and I will decide on weather to leave it open or not.

angel100
November 13th, 2005, 2:21 PM
I will accept 4 more girls and 4 more guys. I am going to start now.

Jess pulled into the parking lot. As he got out he looked around at all the peole staring in awe of his Viper. He decided that this new school couldn't be that bad and set off to find his dorm. He hoped he would see one of his friends along the way.

angel
November 14th, 2005, 2:45 PM
I got out of my car and gave the school a look over. "Pretty good for a boarding school..i guess" i said making my way into the builind. I searched my pockets and finally found a peice of paper. I pulled it out and looked at the number. "Dorm # 111" i said looking at the numbers on doors. "Here it is" i siad putting in the key and pushing the door.

angel100
November 15th, 2005, 5:32 PM
As Jess walked down the hall he saw that the door to room 111 was open. He looked inside and saw one of his friends unpacking her things. "Well look what the cat dragged in? How are you, Angel?"

White_Winter_Wolf
November 16th, 2005, 1:04 PM
Name: Skyler Robinson (sky)
Apperence: http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:x0yoS0cNlR4J:i17.photobucket.com/albums/b76
Interests: Bunnies, shogi, boys
Dorm: 109
Hobbies: Swimming, playing shogi, dating
OOC: Is it to late ta join?

angel100
November 16th, 2005, 6:40 PM
Sure you may join. I will accept 3 more girls and 4 more guys.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 16th, 2005, 7:00 PM
"Nice Campus, wonder if the sceince teachers have pet bunnies." I muttered and climbed out of my step-dad's limo. "Later Mark!" I turned and walked up campus. Alot of heads turned and looked at me. I wasn't sure whether it was from the limo or from my clothes. Bright yellow dress, netting, headband around neck, bright blnde hair tied in several untamed ponytails.

I walked into the dorm halls and started counting rooms. When I got to mine I started to unlock the door when I heard the word "Angel" come from a few rooms down. 'Wonder if it's my bud angel?'

OOC: I know it was long but my first post always is the longest.

angel
November 17th, 2005, 1:26 PM
"Huh? oh hi jess" i saiod loooking over at the door. "I'm fine well besides having to go to a boarding school and all. How about you" i asked him?

White_Winter_Wolf
November 17th, 2005, 1:52 PM
As I heard her voice I knew it was deffintly my friend Angel. I snuck behind Jessie and gave Angel a shushing signed. I grabbed Jess fast and pushed him againest the wall. "Your under arrest Jess, for not saying 'Hi' to me.

angel
November 17th, 2005, 2:02 PM
I start laughing. "Hi sky, jess bad boy!" i siad kicking jess' feet making them spread out. "do we have to search him" i asked with a laugh?

Masaya
November 17th, 2005, 5:40 PM
Name: Alex (likes going by his internet nickname, "Kiv")
Appearance: Short brown hair, blue eyes. Usually wears jeans and a T-shirt.
Interests: Girls, books, friends.
Dorm: 119
Hobbies: Track, soccer, reading, writing and spending time with his friends.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 17th, 2005, 5:43 PM
"He's not that dangerous, but we may need to put him in time out." I smirked and poked Jessie in the stomach. " Go sit in the corner and don't turn around until we say you can."

OOC: Wait till angel100 comes back to join in.MS-G

angel100
November 17th, 2005, 7:50 PM
As Jess was pushed into the corner he spun around and said, "I'm leaving see you around. I have places to go and grils to meet."

White_Winter_Wolf
November 18th, 2005, 12:33 PM
"Boys... the only guys I like are male bunnies." It was true. The problem was most boys, not counting Jess, liked me.

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 3:15 PM
May I join?

Name:Wayde
Appearance:http://z.about.com/d/playstation/1/5/A/3/Devil_May_Cry_01.jpg(But keeps his gun hidden in his room)
Interests:Guns, His ferrari, Looking for a girlfriend, Video games, singing
Dorm number:120
Hobbies:Chess, Hunting, Video games, Chatting on the world-wide-web, singing

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 3:38 PM
Name: stanlex sparrow
Appearence: spiky brown hair and red eyes, wears a red shirt with black flames at the collar and reads "you play with fire, your gonna get burned" in black text, the waist, and the arms, along with a pair of black jeans, shoes are red with black flames
Interests: riding his motorcycle, girls, inventing things, and fire
Dorm number: 123
Hobbies: playing with fire, flirting with girls(usually gets slapped in the face though...), inventing, and riding his motorcycle, is also a great duelist(you know, Yu-Gi-Oh!), but thats a secret from his friends, he dosnt want them to laugh at him
Other: carries a lighter on him just to watch the flame, dosnt smoke, but seeing fire calms him, also has made an attachment that has turned it into a mini flamethrower when need-be

(will that do?)

Super_Lawliet
November 18th, 2005, 3:50 PM
Hope I'm not too late!

Name:Kitty Lions
Appearence:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls16.jpg (If you can't see it, let me know!)
Interests:Guys, movies, Mythical creatures (Dragons, Trolls, Unicorns,etc...)
Dorm number:132
Hobbies:Painting, karate, storywriting, acting

angel100
November 18th, 2005, 5:02 PM
You may all join. I will accept 2 more girls and 2 more guys as characters from the plot.
I will also accept people that want to be normal students. These characters will have nothing to do with the one's described in the plot.

Jess walked out a ran into his other friend Wayde. "Hey, have you put the gun away? You don't want more trouble from the 'rents."

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 5:06 PM
"Yeah I have," just realizing it was Jess "Duude! How did we both end up at the same school is everyone else here?"

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 5:15 PM
i parked my motorcycle in the parkinglot and took the key

"well, here we are" i said, picking up my bag adn taking off my helmet

i looked around and saw dorm number 123, my dorm

i opened teh door and saw a bed, a desk, and a dresser and closet, not much, but hey, it was home for now

i dropped my bag on my bed and immediatly set up my laptop and set my lighter attachment on my dresser, it was too big to fit into my pocket, about the size of a large book

"well, here goes nothing, consiedering i only know 9 of these people" i siad, walking to teh door, clicking the lid to my lighter

Super_Lawliet
November 18th, 2005, 5:19 PM
Kitty looked up from a sketchpad she was holding, to see a boy (Stanlex) walk by. "Hm....must be new...pretty cute," she whispered to her self, looking down once more. "Ah well, never get too caught up...." A few moments later she took up her things and stood, heading off to her dorm, 132.

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 5:22 PM
I started walking around the hallway when I ran into Kitty. I started singing"I am the champion my friends and I'll keep on fighting till the end." Then I said " So when did a girl named kitty last see me." to get her attention. Then I noticed Stanlex. So I yelled " Hey Stanlex! It's me! Wayde!"

Super_Lawliet
November 18th, 2005, 5:26 PM
"No true idea my friend....unless it was a date." She laughed and shook her head, looking up slightly. "...'coorse, I never have seen you before....or hav I...." She blinked. "My mind is a tad foggy......"

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 5:28 PM
"Course you have it's me Wayde." I said in a now more dissapointed tone.

Super_Lawliet
November 18th, 2005, 5:30 PM
"Oh my gosh! Wayde! I'm so sorry!. It seems like it's been forever...."Kitty nodded. "Never really expected to see you here actually....."

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 5:32 PM
"It's okay," I said in my now happy tone." I just finished upacking. What about you?"

Super_Lawliet
November 18th, 2005, 5:34 PM
She shrugged and laughed a bit."Been unpacked for a while....I've recently taken up drawing....fairly simple things such as people and a few animals......"

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 5:36 PM
"Can I see one? Please?"I said sort of already thinking they were going to be awesome.

Super_Lawliet
November 18th, 2005, 5:50 PM
"Oh sure!" Kitty nodded and opened up her sketchbook, showing off her newest drawing. "It's basically my feelings these days you know?....just....loneliness....."

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 5:54 PM
i heard wayde call my name

"wow, long time no see" i said walking over to wayde and kitty

'drawing, huh?' i thought 'lets see how good they are'

"can i see?" i said, walking over to them

i look at the picture, its like i start to feel lonlely even though i have two of my old friends standing next to me

"why are you so lonely? its not like you dont know anyone, right?" siad, looking away from the sketch and into kitty's eyes

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 5:55 PM
"Hey, still obsessed with fire I see.You still have that lighter?" I said

White_Winter_Wolf
November 18th, 2005, 6:00 PM
I left Angel and went to the 120-140 hallway. Wayde, Stanlex and Kitty were all there. "what's up guy?" I yelled walked up to wayde. I put an arm around his shoulders and poked him in the stomach. "Find a girlfriend yet, Way-man?"

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 6:02 PM
"yea, still" i said, looking at teh lighter, i had forgotten i had it, i was so used to having it in my hand

i clicked the lid one more time and desided to watch teh flame

i opened it adn lit it, watching it burn, all the feelings of lonelyness dissapeared

"thats better" i sighed, putting the lighter away

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 6:02 PM
"Sadly no. I pulled out my wallet and took out a magnet that said chick magnet."And this really doesn't help." I said jokingly.

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 6:05 PM
i laughed as i heard him say taht

"you just keep taht chickmagnet away from my room, ive got all my electronics in there" i said

White_Winter_Wolf
November 18th, 2005, 6:07 PM
"Well of course it doesn't!" I said and poked wayde again. "All the guys who ask me out are just like you, you won't ever get a girl. To get a chick, you gotta be different." I ruffled his hair, "and you might want to fix your hair."

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 6:07 PM
" I'll be sure of that.I'm probably gonna give it to Jess he really needs it." I said chuckling.

Super_Lawliet
November 18th, 2005, 6:09 PM
She blinked and stffened up, blurting out, "Actually, I think Wayde's hair is cute as it is right now...." She looked down, turning a sight shade of pink. "But it's my opinion....."

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 6:10 PM
"Thank u very much. See sky it's good the way it is." I said now laughing at full extent."Hey Sparrow what do you think."

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 6:11 PM
"you think every boy's hair is cute" i muttered "exxept mind that is"

i took out my lighter again and clicked it open and shut, open and shut, again and again, for some reason the sound camled me

White_Winter_Wolf
November 18th, 2005, 6:11 PM
"It's cute, yeah I agree with that, but I like guys that aren't cute, bu hot!" I said and struck a pose. "I'm to good for just plain cute guys!" I laughed and poked Wayne again and smirked. "Cute doesn't cut it."

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 6:12 PM
"Hey, sparrow I bet at the end of the day I already have a girls number." I said in my still laughing voice.

Super_Lawliet
November 18th, 2005, 6:13 PM
"The hot one isn't Wayde, it's Sparrow....." She crossed her arms, redder than before.

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 6:14 PM
"this hot enough for ya?" i said, lighting my hand on fire

White_Winter_Wolf
November 18th, 2005, 6:16 PM
"Weird ohs." I turned and started to walk away. I pulled out a fan that had the japeness symbol for Shogi on it and held it infront of my face, turned, and smirked at Wayde. "you may have a number, but I'll have three dates."

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 6:16 PM
Now I couldn't stop laughing. At one moment I even blacked out for a second.I said " If that's hot I'm on fire." Grabbing the lighter and lit myself on fire. Then I said"What did I just do?" While throwing off my coat and stomping on it.

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 6:18 PM
"sure you will" i said to sky as she walked away

i shook my hand and the fire went out

"pretty cool huh?" i said

White_Winter_Wolf
November 18th, 2005, 6:22 PM
as I walked back to my room, four guys asked me out. My repsonses? 'No', 'No', 'Your cute but no', and 'Get your inferior self out of my way, loser!'. I hit that unconuos with my fan. "Boarding School guys suck..."

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 6:24 PM
"Yeah that's cool," I said,"My fire trick failed miserably. Can you teach me the ways of the burning hand." I said while still stomping on my coat.Right after I ran into my room remembering my Xbox was on.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 18th, 2005, 6:31 PM
When I got to my room, i got out the school yearbook and started rating every guy on a chart. 'Mike...1. Corey...1. James... Hotty,1 gizalliion! Karth... that's just sick, -1 gizallion.' And the lsit went on and on and on...

SilverTail
November 18th, 2005, 6:31 PM
"theres no real trick" i said "its a fireproof, flamable compound, made it myself"

i waiteed for him to say something like 'can i get some?' or 'how did you make it?' or even 'yea right'

Let's Fighting Love
November 18th, 2005, 6:33 PM
"Hey you want flames I dare you play me in Burnout.Ten dollars says I win" I said feeling like I was a king at the game. I quckly looked up Sky's phone number and called her asking if she can come back down so she could watch my kick Sparrows butt.

angel
November 18th, 2005, 7:33 PM
OCC: Sorry i haven't been on. you guys are fast!

I got up and ran down the hall. I ran up some steps and ran into someone. "Oh i'm so sorry" i siad nerviously. "It's ok" a vocie said. It was a boy around 16. "Sparrow" i asked with a smile. I was ready to hug him but then he said "No my name is daniel". "Oh um sorry i though you we're one of my freinds. i wonder where they are" i said sadly and alked past him. "Hey you forgot..."he started but a picture fell out. It was me and everybody playing around in the schoolyard before we played that trick..."Hey" he siad agin picking it up. "What" i asked turning around. "You droped this" he said giving them to me. "Thanks. bye" isaid runing down the hallway. "guys are you here" i yelled runing downstair and upstairs. I finally made it to the cafeteria. I sighed. "Oh well..it's ok..i don't mind" i said siting down at a table.

Masaya
November 18th, 2005, 7:42 PM
(OOC: You guys filled out all those pages already... but you could make the posts a touch longer :( )

I walked down the hall to my dorm wondering where everyone else could be. I opened the door, set my stuff on the floor, then went to have a look around. Not seeing anyone in the hall, I turned the corner to see Kitty, Sparrow, and Wayde.

"Hey guys, where's everyone else?" I asked with a smile.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 18th, 2005, 7:56 PM
A ringing from my phone alerted me that the Wayde and Sparrow were gonna play each other in Burnout and I quickly rushed to watch them. I skidded to a stop right before I ran into the cutest guy i had ever meet. he looked like Wayde, yet had a different aura about him that made me go crazy. "H..hi..." I stuttered.
He smirked. "To cute for ya?"
"Uh..." I didn't know what to say, I normally controlled these situtations, it was weird being the nervous one. He read my thoughts.
"You don't know how to handle me cause I'm not running away from your beauty like other guys?" Beauty?
"Did you just..." I was cut of as he gave me a quick peck on the lips.
"Meet me at the pool in 3 hours." and he ran away.
"Wow..."

angel
November 18th, 2005, 8:08 PM
I was about to get up but daniel sat down acroos form me. "Here" he said pushing a bowl of ice cream to me. "What..oh tyhanks" i siad hiding my face cause it was truning red. When i got my face color back tonormal i started to eat. "So what was with the picture you droped" he asked eating his nachos.

Super_Lawliet
November 18th, 2005, 8:51 PM
Kitty turned away, glancing at Stanlex before running off to her dorm. "My god...what am I thinking....'' she mumbled, slamming the door then leaning against it. "He'd never like me...never......"

SilverTail
November 19th, 2005, 8:19 AM
(i have a problem, i live in the country where barly anything happens, i have no idea whatsoever waht burnout is)

i stood and watched wayde and sky kiss, big deal

"i guess teh burnoff match is off" i muttered

kitty looked at me and ran off, what was that all about?

"oh well" i muttered "might as well see what the foods like here, probably nothing better than at home"

i walked into the cafeteria and got some nachos, i hate nachos, but, thats all they had

i looked around and saw angel

"hey" i said walking over

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 8:44 AM
" I got to go pick up chicks. " I said. I started walking to the fire escape of my room. And I walked down the fire escape. When I got to my car. I noticed my big brothers car." No ****in way." I said extremely happy now."

Super_Lawliet
November 19th, 2005, 9:15 AM
"What is the point anyway," Kittyt mumbled to herself, sitting on the floor. "I doubt he likes me at all....but....I guess I'm born to be alone....." She reached to her backpack and pulled out a book, starting to read. "I wish he would notice....." A single tear fell down her cheek.

angel
November 19th, 2005, 11:19 AM
I heard my name called. "Hi" i siad waving. "Oh sorry, that was a picture of my freinds and me"I siad finishing my ice cream. "Oh" he siad finishing his food. "Well i have to go..see you around" he said geting up and walking of. "Yeah see ya around" i siad a waved.

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 12:19 PM
When did I last eat? I asked myself. As usual my answer was about two days ago. I quickly ran to the cafeteria. I grabbed some food. And went to sit down as I noticed Angel and Sparrow. I went over to that table and said " May I join. Or is this a private party."

angel
November 19th, 2005, 12:21 PM
"Wayde" i almost shouted. I gave him a hug. "Of course you can join, i haven't seen you in ages" i said. Then i pulled sparrow down, moved over and made him sit.

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 12:24 PM
"So how's life been treating you." I said. Just then I saw Alex in the corner of my eye and said " Hey Kiv get over here. Join the party."

angel
November 19th, 2005, 12:32 PM
"Good, besides going to boarding school, how about you" i asked him? "Yeah come on Alex" i said waving alex over to us.

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 12:53 PM
"It's been going good." I said. " My brother is somewhere here to. Isn't that cool?"

angel
November 19th, 2005, 12:54 PM
"Yeah that is cool, what's his name" i asked? Then i looked up at the ceiling and satered at it.

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 1:01 PM
"His name is Tanner." I said " he looks like me but taller and stronger with blonde hair."

angel
November 19th, 2005, 1:04 PM
"Oh cool, hmm i wonder where kitty is. I beter go find her" i siad geting up. I ran around the school intell i heard kitty crying. 'Aw..kitty" i said opening up her door. "Are you ok, what's the matter" i asked her walking upo to her and rubbing her back?

White_Winter_Wolf
November 19th, 2005, 2:53 PM
I walked to the pool with my red gymbag with my suit in it, on my shoulder. I walked in side and gasped. the pool was huge and the water a perfect blue. I then noticed the hot guys swimming laps. He saw me and waved. I sat at the edge of the pool and he swam up to me. "Hey." He said.
"Uh, hi." I reached out his hand and I grabbed it to shake but instead of shaking he kissed it.
"We haven't been properly intorduced. My name is Tanner."
"Skylar, but my friends call me Sky."
"I'm gonna call you Baby, if you don't mind."
"Not at all."

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 3:37 PM
I walked after Angel and found Kitty crying. I knelt down. In front of her. I was going to ask her out. "Kitty would you like to go to the movies with me?" I wondered having a strange feeling I was going to get slapped or rejected. And the other feeling is that she would say yes.

Super_Lawliet
November 19th, 2005, 3:42 PM
Kitty raised her head, sniffling a few times. "W-wha?...." She looked from Angel to Wayde. "Y-your'e asking me...me out?" She said in disbelief. Honestly, she didn't think a day like this would come, that any boy would even like her. "....Sure...." Kitty nodded. "I'd love to...."

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 3:45 PM
In my thought I was thrilled. She said Yes! Whooooo! I was so happy I felt like I could jump off a roof and start flying. "I was waiting for the right time to ask you. That's why I didn't say anything before or even in our old school." I said. In a sincere tone of voice.

Super_Lawliet
November 19th, 2005, 3:47 PM
"You mean...." She blinked. "You've always liked me, but you were afraid I'd reject you?" Kitty tilted her head slightly before speaking again. "You know I'm not that kind of person....most of the time....but I wouldn't hurt you..."

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 3:51 PM
"Still you are the first girl I ever asked out. The stuff I said back in the hallway was just me shooting my mouth off. I know what kind of person you are. I was just afraid because we were such good friends for so long. It's pretty hard to ask out a girl who has practicly been your best friend for so long."

Super_Lawliet
November 19th, 2005, 4:03 PM
"I can understand that...when and what time?" She questioned, loking at him. My god...he's really nice to ask me out. I feel so special now.... She smiled sweetly, stretching a bit.

SilverTail
November 19th, 2005, 4:27 PM
i didnt feel hungry any more, talking about older siblings always did this to me, i was an only child

"you can have my food" i said, pushing it in front of me

i got up and walked away, lighting my lighter as i went, the flames calming me down a bit, relaxing me

i walked past kitty's room and heard wayde asking her out, she sounded, releived

it hit me like a speeding train:

thats why she was lonely, thats why she ran when she looked at me

i slowly walked away, closing my lighter as i walked away, cursing myself for my bluntness.......

Super_Lawliet
November 19th, 2005, 4:33 PM
Kitty rubbed the back of her neck and looked away, sighing. "I really thank you...I like you as well Wayde...although there is another boy I like......."

SilverTail
November 19th, 2005, 4:41 PM
i heard her say that and whiped around, there was still a chance!

i walked over to the door like i had just gotten there

"hey kitty" i siad, walking in and seeing wayde

"hey, hows it goin?" i said, sliping a buzzer on my hand and holding it out to wayde

Super_Lawliet
November 19th, 2005, 4:44 PM
"Hey Sparrow!" Kitty smiled, waving a bit. She took note of the buzzer but ignored it and yawned a bit. "Well.....seems like we have a party going on now..." The girl looked from Wayde to Sparrow, almost sizing the two up.

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 5:30 PM
I looked at Sparrow in an erie yet calm look. Knowing he is the other she liked. I chuckled then I realized and said "Where's Sky and where's my brother he should have stopped by by now." I said while getting up. I walked out of the room. And quickly said to Kitty "Call me." As I walked away to find my brother.

SilverTail
November 19th, 2005, 5:35 PM
"dang" i muttered, taking the buzzer off my hand

"oh well" i said putting it back in my pocket

i sat over next to kitty on her bed

"you doing anything later?" i asked

i felt something that i rarely felt, love

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 5:38 PM
As I was walking away I heard what he said. And quickly thought this might be a good job for my gun. I kept walking though fighting the urge to get my gun. But then I ran back to the room were Sparrow and Kitty were. Well actually I was against the wall outside.Listening in.

SilverTail
November 19th, 2005, 5:54 PM
"if your going to listen come in" i said, not looking at the door, i had very good hearing

"ill be right back" i said, walking over to the door and looking at wayde

"hey" i said cheerfuly and walking back to my dorm room

i walked in, got teh attachment to my lighter i made while we were seperated

"ive got sommat to show ya" i said, walking in the room with the attachment behind my back

"made it while we were seperated" i said, pulling it out from behind my back

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 5:57 PM
I walked into the room and saw his hand behind his back so I grabbed his arm and tried getting it out of his hand so I could see what it was.

SilverTail
November 19th, 2005, 6:03 PM
"hey hey hey, hold you rhorses, ist not done" i siad, yanking my arm out of his grip

i took out my lighter and attached it to the bottom

"stand back" i said, pointing the tip at teh door

after wayde got out of the way i pulled the trigger

a fine stream of red flames jetted out of the tip, it didnt reach the door, but it was better to be safe than sorry

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 6:07 PM
I said " Hey Sparrow want to see something cool?" I said while pulling my gun out of my pocket. I would have shot him if Kitty didn't slap it out of my hand and I said "That's it I'm leaving Kitty call me when you make your choice." I told Sparrow " I'm sorry I over reacted. See ya." I went to my dorm locked the door and for the first time ever I felt the power of sadness.

SilverTail
November 19th, 2005, 6:14 PM
"no problem, i dont fear death" i said sitting on kitty's bed and taking off the lighter

i slipped the lighter back in my pocket

"for death is just the next greatest adventure"

Let's Fighting Love
November 19th, 2005, 6:27 PM
Finally it was night. I decided to walk around the now empty hallways. Just to find in my suprise My brother and sky in the pool. I mumbled "follow the family tree bro." I took a drink of water and stood on the railings(On top floor of school) "If she loves me let me survive." I said as I fell off the railing and into the water. I lived but didn't feel alive. I was unconcious facing belly up in the water.

SilverTail
November 19th, 2005, 7:20 PM
i layed back on kitty's bed, it was softer than my bed for sure

"you doing anything later tonight?" i asked kitty, looking up at her

angel100
November 19th, 2005, 7:48 PM
As I walked into the hallway I heard my friends talking in Kitty's room. As I knocked I said," Can I come in? Its Jess."

White_Winter_Wolf
November 19th, 2005, 8:01 PM
I heard a splash and jumped up. "Sorry, Tany, I think someone's in trouble be right back!" I yelled and ran out of the gym.
"Wait up, I'll help!" Tanner called and raced after me. I skidded to a stop and saw Wayde floating on his stomach in the water.
"Wayde!" I called.
"Little Bro!" Little bro? Okay, worry about that later, first save Wayde. I jumped into the pool and swam to Wayde, fully clothed. I grabbed him and dragged him out of the water. We leaned over him, and I slowly gave im CPR. When he spurted out water, I knew he'd be fine.
"Wow, your a fast swimmer." tanner stated.
"Junior Lifeguard and head of my old schools swim team."
"Quess my girlfriendis my brother's friend and my rival."

SilverTail
November 19th, 2005, 8:22 PM
"hey jess" i said sitting up and accidentaly dropping my attachment on the floor

"oops" i said, leaning over and picking it up

i took out my lighter adn lit my hand, it warmed up the room, it was a cold night after all

i could feel the warmth from the flames on my face, but not on the hand that was lit

i sighed as i watched the flames, fire alwayed calmed my nerves

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 6:28 AM
I was in a new state of mind I didn't know if I was alive or not. "It's so cold" I said while getting up. I got up and said "Don't worry about me I'll be fine. I can survive on my own." While I stood up. "Thanks Sky. Here's a gift of my appretiation." I said while pulling out a gift wrapped present.(you decide what you want it to be) Then I found the nearest chair and sat down. I was shattered like a broken mirror. I didn't know what to do with my life or to even continue it.

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 7:49 AM
"I'm sorry did I interrupt something? It looks like you guys were about to make-out or something." Jess said jokingly.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 7:51 AM
i blushed bright red

"no, no, we werent" i said hurriedly 'not yet maybe' i thought to myself

"come on in, make yourself welcome" i said laying back down

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 7:58 AM
"So did you guys here about the party tonight? It sounds like it will be a lot of fun." As Jess sat down he thought about how his life was caving in. He had friends but they all had biyfriends and girlfriends. So in a way he was all alone.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 8:02 AM
"no, i didnt, when is it?" i asked eagerly, that might be the perfect time to kiss kitty! tecnicly it wouldnt be teh first date, we had gone places before together, then again the rest of us had been there, but we were still together

the last time i had been this close to kitty in a long time was when i took out security camera's at our old school, man had she gotten beautiful, wait, did i just think that?

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 8:05 AM
"Did you say something? Anyway it is tonight at 9 in my room. I'm hoping to meet a girl so that my world doesn't fall down around me.''

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 8:08 AM
I had already walked out of the pool area and heard about the party. That was the perfect time for me to give Kitty her present I had saved up for years. A diamond necklace. So then I walked into the room. The tension was so thick I could barely breath. I could see by Sparrow's face expression he would kiss her at any moment. And when he did I was going to be there. And the next thing that will happen won't be very pretty. So I left before I would attack. I went to Jess's room to hang out. I told him for reasurrance "You'll find a girl don't worry."

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 8:11 AM
"Hey. Are you coming to the party tonight? Is their something bad between you guys because it looks like you are about to kill each other."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 8:13 AM
(what are you gonna do? shoot me? big mistake:
1: you go to jail
2: kitty hates you for killing someone
3: kitty never talks to you and if you had given her the necklase she flushes it down the toilet
not likin your options)

"hey wayde, try to keep your gun IN your pocket this time around" i said laughing, breaking the tension

i looked around, there was me, jess, kitty and wayde

"were six short of a reunion" i said laughing "anyone know where the others are?"

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 8:14 AM
"Yes I am. I will. I know what your planning Sparrow. I'll see you at the party.

(In the end I join the army and get killed in Iraq. I always have an ending picked out for my guy.)

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 8:15 AM
"I have no idea this is the first time I've spent any time with you guys. It is like you are avoiding me."

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 8:19 AM
"We aren't. It just happened that way for some reason." I said while looking at Sparrow in my erie, I'm going to kill you sort of way.

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 8:22 AM
"Anyway We should go to the party will start soon. Maybe everyone is already there."

P.S. DON'T KILL PEOPLE IN THIS RP OR I WILL BAN YOU FOREVER FROM MY RP'S

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 8:22 AM
"hey, no big, just jelouse, were guys, we get competitive over things like sportscars an girls" i said laughing

"wer not avoiding you, infact, you should be avoiding us" i joked

i cupped my hands around my mouth and said "attention students, please evacuate the building, stanlex and wayde are at it again"

i took my hands away and smiled

"yep, thats the way its going to be, were gonna be trying to kill eachother at every possible moment just for the heart of a girl" i said

i clicked my lighter again, wait, what was taht smell?

"oops!" i said getting my hand away from the matress of the bed, as my hand was still on fire

i shook my hand and the flames went out

"that could have been nasty" i said laughing

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 8:25 AM
"Well no duh. Anyway can I tell you guys something? It won't be embarrassing because we are all friends and we are all guys right?"

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 8:29 AM
(Don't worry not going to kill anyone don't worry.)
"Yeah sure tell us."I said "Just remember there is a girl present. If we are going to continue this conversation of BOYS ONLY we should go into the hallway."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 8:35 AM
"yea, i should have my 'im with stupid-->' shirt on" i said jokingly

i walked out in teh hallway and waited for the others

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 8:36 AM
"Girlfriend?" I asked him, smirking.
"Well, out of all my fangirls, your the cutest and collest, so why not?" I laughed and gave him a peck on the lips.
"Come on, there's aparty tonight." He hoped threw on some black sweats and a tee-shirt and gave me his towel. I smiled and wrapped it around me. We held hands and walked to Kitty's room. Wayde looked ready to kill sparrow.
"Woh, little bro, don't go killin people. What'll my girlfriend think of our family if your in jail?"

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 8:41 AM
"Don't worry I won't most I'll do is give him a bloody nose. Right after he's done setting my jacket on fire. We'll laugh acouple times then forget the whole thing happened." I said while walking into the hallway.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 8:41 AM
i saw sky and a boy that looked like wayde walk in the room, then i heard the word 'grilfriend'

i peeked in exitedly to see the look on wayde's face when he heard taht

"ohh, burn" i said quietly to myself

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 8:46 AM
"Hey bro not suprised you got her to be your girlfriend." I said then turning to sparrow I said "He's where I got all my rage from. He's a lot better at controlling it now. But we used to fight all the time. Once over a girl."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 8:49 AM
"kind of like you and me right now?" i said lauhging

i sat on the floor leaning against the wall and i put my hands behind my head

"kind of dark...." i muttered, lighting my hand

the effect was instant, the hallway suddenly looked like it was daytime

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 8:50 AM
"Hey, I did not give you rage!" Tanner fumed. "You little twerping ja..." I put my hand over his mouth.
"Okay, quiet time Tanny." He licked my hand. I eeped and removed it. he smirked at me and I leaned foreward. He followed and Puckered his lips. SMACK! I slapped him. "I don't care if your hot, no licking!"
"But I just wanna..." I hit him on the head.
"Still Queit Time!" He whimpered and closed his mouth.

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 8:54 AM
Now I rolled around on the floor laughing. Just barely able to say words. So I said "Why isn't Jess comin out to see this."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 8:55 AM
i saw this and the flame on my hadn went out

"note to self, dont get on sky's bad side" i said wide eyed

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 8:58 AM
This made me laugh even more. "I thought you were the alpha male in the family bro." I was starting to think I was lighting the fuse to something big.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 8:59 AM
I walked over to Kitty and whispered something in her ear. (You pick what I said). She smiled. I walked back to Tanner and pushed him toward the vending machine. "Get me Popcorn!" He quickly brought back to bowls of popcorn. "Now lay down. He layed on the floor. I went over and sat on him "Oaky, now you may start the fight."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:01 AM
"your just lucky hes still in quiet time" i said looking at wayde with pity

"if he wasnt, hed probably give you the brotherly, atomic wedgie"

a thought sprung up in my mind

"and tecnicly he can, IF he dosnt talk" i said looking over at tanner

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:03 AM
"In our family you don't get atomic wedgies. You get hit with a baseball bat. Or publicly embarassed."I said starting to recover from my laught attack.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:05 AM
"well, he dosnt have a baseball bat, but maybe he has some photos in his wallet" i said laughing

that was what i did to my younger cousin, showed a picture of him on the net, everyone at school was laughing at him for weeks!

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:07 AM
"Yeah. Let's head to the party now let's go." I said while getting up.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:10 AM
"or he could hang your from teh flagpole by your underwear" i said getting up

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:13 AM
"Sky you know the only reason he's not fighting back right no is because he likes you."I said unfortunatly in his reach. So he grabbed my foot and tripped me. I looked at Sparrow and said "Or he could do that."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:16 AM
"yea, that works" i said laughing

i looked in the room

"hey, jess, wasnt there something you wanted to tell us boys?" i asked "you know, before teh party"

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:17 AM
"Yes let's hear dirty little secret." I said in a joking voice.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:19 AM
"oh, come on, give him time, he probably needs to build up the courage to say it" i said tripping wayde and making him fall yet again

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:21 AM
I looked at Sparrow and said "Thanks I really needed that."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:23 AM
"wasnt expectin taht responce" i said "i thought for sure youd just get up and punch me" i said, prepairing to duck just incase

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:29 AM
"don't worry. I'm usually alot calmer when getting hurt. For some weird reason pain makes me calm." I said

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:34 AM
"thats weird, even for me" i said lauging

i clicked my lighter a few times

i saw teh carving on the side: 'stanlex + _____', there was no second name, i had noone to love infact, the only person who i felt did love me was kitty, as my mother had been very dissapointed with me when i got in trouble

"now i know what its like" i whispered to myself, smiling

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:38 AM
"It may be weird. But not as weird as a man who lights his hand on fire." I said while I knelt down.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:42 AM
i laughed

"youve got me there" i said putting away the lighter

the sooner i carved a name in that space, the sooner i would be to having a girlfriend

"but dose that mean that if i were to punch you in the face, you wouldnt lose your cool?" i asked, raising a fist jokingly

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:44 AM
"Actually then I'd get pissed off. My face is way to pretty to be touched." I said. Crossing my arms.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 9:45 AM
"You boys are weird." I said and stood up. "I wanted to see some head go flyin, oh well. I'll just have to kick the pants of the swim team tommorrow to make up for ot."
"You ani't beatin me babe." Tanner said, satnding up. I glared at him and he backed away.
"You wanna bet?"
"Bring it on, you couldn't bet me if your life depended on it." I smirked and smacked him on the head.
"Tommorrow, after class, the weight room. You and Me."
"You wanna wrestle? I'll kcik your butt."
"Let's just go to the party and decide hose stronger later."

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:47 AM
"Yeah let's do that." I said while getting up. "Where's the party? If it's off campus we'll take my ferrari.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:47 AM
"i agree, but i dissagree with what wayde said" i said laughing

"were going to the party" i said to jess adn kitty

i walked in, helped kitty up and walked out after her

"you still want to tell us?" i asked jess

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:50 AM
"C'mon let's go. I'm starting to get bored." I said now walking towards the fire escape "See you guys in the parking lot.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 9:56 AM
"did you hear what jess said ealyer? its at her place, do you know where hes staying?" i asked

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 9:57 AM
"Not really. I'll look around then tell you guys okay?" I said while stepping onto the fire escape.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 10:02 AM
"sure, whatever, you can get yourself lost" i said "dont expect one of us to come lookin for ya" i said

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 10:04 AM
"Okay I'll stay with you guys. Hey Jess you gonna tell us your secret now?"I said while coming back into the hallway.

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 10:04 AM
"The party's in my room. And the secret is wierd so I'm not going to share that. Now that that is done let's go to the party."

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 10:06 AM
"Okay let's go!" I said. And started walking like a secret agent keeping the President safe.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 10:06 AM
I laughed at the boys stupidity and headed to the party, Tanner at my heals. We showed up before every buddy else. "your little brother is and idiot. Hello peps! This is Tanner, my boyfriend, rival, and personinal couch.
"Hey!"

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 10:08 AM
"just tell us" i said

"oh, forget about it, your never going to tell" i said walking over to kitty

"lets go" i said, stepping on the fire escape

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 10:10 AM
"Sparrow it's ends up it's just down the hall. Jess's dormroom. And your stealing my fire escape act." I said.

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 10:11 AM
"Well the thing is the reason we got caught back at our old school was because my idiot sister had a crush on you wayde and she tripped the alarm not me."

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 10:13 AM
"Get your butts over here guys!" I yelled back at the boys who were still agrueing by the fire escape. "I wanna get this party started!" i grapped my Shogi fan and started fanning my self to keep my cool. After fighting with Tanner, their stupidity was making me on the edge. I didn't want to be kicked out the first day.

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 10:13 AM
I hit my face with my hand.I said "Really or are you pulling my chain." Now I was embarassed.

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"No I'm not kidding. She's our age because she's my twin but yeah she's the reason we are all in this mess. Sorry sisters can be a real pain the a** sometimes."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 10:16 AM
"thats interesting" i said, looking out "and im not stealing your act, i just need some fresh air"

i looked out and sighed, things were so peasefull, so calm, just like home

i desided taht was enough and i closed the window adn walked down the hall to jess's room

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Jess followed his friend because the party couldn't start until he opened the door to his room.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 10:19 AM
"About time!" i yelled and kicked open jess's door. "Sorry about the door but I was getting impatient. I think I can fix it..." I rubbed the back of my head in apologie.

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 10:20 AM
I was still saying "Your joking right Jess? Your sister really didn't like me did she?" as I was walking into his room.

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 10:21 AM
"That's alright I don't like doors anyway. So party make-out whatever I have to go somewhere. I'll be right back with someone you would all be interested to meet." As Jess walked down the hall he yelled back,"She really does like you wayde whether you like it or not."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 10:22 AM
i looked at the door, not too bad, apart from the dent

"dont worry, i can fix it" i said reasuringly

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 10:24 AM
I was still uttering "no no no no no no. He can't be serious. no" I hid in a corner in the feedle position.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 10:25 AM
"Still think you can bet me?" I asked tanner, refering to the door with my hand.
"Uh... no." he blushed.
I smiled. "I'll go easy on you if you do something for me."
"What?"
"kiss me." He smiled and leaned in. I locked lips with him and we made out in jees's door way.

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 10:29 AM
"Perfect they're the first ones to make out." I said "Just perfect."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 10:29 AM
"tryin to work here" i said gesturing to the door

i took a screwdriver from my pocket and some screws

"heres the problem, there were nails holding in the door, not screws, and they were shor nails too" i said "looks like you didnt have to be that strong to rip this door off the wall" i said laughing

"hey, can someone give me a han hand and hold up this door so i can screw the hinges back to the wall?" i asked

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 10:31 AM
"Whatever" I muttered and walked me and Tanner away from the door. He smiled into the kiss and I laughed at his happiness. When we needed air I pulled back and blused. We separtaed and I smiled and grabbed is hand. He hugged me.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 10:35 AM
"can someone help me?" i asked again

"tanner, if you help me now, ill leave you alone for the rest of the night" i said dropping the door on my foot on accident

"stupid door" i muttered, holding my foot and resting the door against the wall

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 10:44 AM
Tanner let go of me and moved to help him with the door. I smiled and looked around. "Where's Wayde." I left the room and saw him in the hallway. "Hey, man, come on. I'll play ya in Shogi!" I grabbed his arm. "Come on!"

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Now I am going to play as three cahracters I will type their names by their words.

Jess: "Hi everybody this is my sister Nowell and this is my girlfriend Rory."

Rory: "Jess you didn't have to introduce me these people don't even like me."

Nowell: "Hi wayde." She looked at him amazed how much he had changed.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 10:52 AM
"thanks, just hold it right here" i said putting it where the screws would be solid

i screwed the bottom screws in the bottom, then in the top

"that should do it" i said "thanks tanner"

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Nowell started walking around and looking at all her brother's friends.
Jess and Rory moved into a dark corner and started making-out.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 11:04 AM
'there goes another couple' i thought, watching jess and his girlfriend go into a corner

"well, looks like shes onto you" i siad to wayde, pointing to nowell, who was coming straight at him

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Nowell looked deep into Wayde's eyes. "Hi Wayde. I know this might sound weird but I love you."

As Jess kissed Rory he felt her trying to pull away. "What is wrong, Rory?"
Rory looked at him and said, "Jess let's leave, and go talk to your friends."
"OK Let's go talk to wayde."

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 11:11 AM
I left Wayde and went to Tanner again. "Wanna play me in Shogi?"
"Waht's shogi?" I gaped at him.
"Whats Shogi? WHATS SHOGI?!!?!!?!!" I screamed at him. How dare he not know what shogi was! "Japeness chess!! Duh!!! Can you play GO?" He looked at me confused and nervous.
"That sounds stupid." I popped a fuse
"DO you know anything other then kissing, swimming, and idiocy!??!!!" I slaped him and ran out of the room.
"SKY!" He called after me. "I'm sorry!" To bad, buddy. I was already at my nerves end, he just had to say that. I hate boys!

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 11:14 AM
Jess looked at Tanner and said, "That's why I go for the quieter girls." He patted him on the back as he and Rory went to talk to Sperow.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 11:16 AM
"are you really that dence" i said to tanner "this is the part where you chase after her"

hopefully he got the clue

"hey jess, hey rory" i said looking at teh pair walking over to me

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 11:18 AM
"Hey where's Kitty? I swore me and Rory would see you next to us in the corner making-out."

"Yeah, from what Jess told me she sounds very nice." Rory said trying to seem nice.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 11:21 AM
"not sure, havent seen her, oh, there seh is" i said pointing her out

"you two are lucky" i said, leaning against the wall "you have eachother, what do i have? a confrontational love and a lighter, not much, like they say, love changes everything"

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 11:23 AM
"Yeah I remember the first time I saw Jess it was magical. The first time he kissed me my heart skipped a beat. I am sure you will have that someday just you wait and see."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 11:24 AM
"yea, sure i will" i said quietly

i walked away from them and sat next to kitty

"hey" i said

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 11:27 AM
"Jess let's go back in the corner. We can kiss and listen in on Spearow and Kitty talking."

"I don't want to spy on them but I do want to kiss you. So I'll kiss you listen."

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 11:39 AM
"Hey, Baby!" I turned and saw Tanner. I had been out side on the roof crying.
"Go away." He walked up and sat next to me.When I didn't react he started talking.
"I'm sorry I don't know what Shogi or GO is. But, I want you to teach me." I looked at him and smiled.
"I can do that." He wiped the tears of my face and kissed me.
"I think I love you Sky. Not just your normal, your cute, let's date. I think I actually love you."
"You barely know me! But..." I smiled and leaned in for another kiss. I stopped with our lips almost touching. "... I think I love you too."

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 12:07 PM
As Jess and Rory stood there he wondered how long it would take for Kitty to say something.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 12:12 PM
"you ok kitty?" i asked, sitting closer to her "whats wrong?"

Let's Fighting Love
November 20th, 2005, 12:30 PM
As Nowell was approaching me I was realizing. She grew hotter over the years but I can't commit to her and say I love her I loved Kitty. So I backed up as much as I could until I was against the wall. I was trapped. Against the wall. My first thought was Oh ****!

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 1:32 PM
i saw wayde and nowell over by the door, wayde had a look on his face like he would have rather been somewhere else than between nowell's arms with her getting closer every second

"looks like wayde is having a little trouble" i said

kitty chuckled and looked over too

"i wonder what he is going to do" i said

kitty didnt answer

'man, i suck at smalltalk' i thought angrilly

'just do it man'

'no, i should wait'

'go for it, noone is watching'

'you dont know that!'

i was having a mental battle, the part that liked kitty was fighting against the part that didnt want to get shot

'im taking control'

my body was like a puppet to these two halfs of my brain, my will had no say whatsoever

'this is it' i thought, the only thought running through my head that was actually mine

i tapped on kitty's shoulder

she looked over at me and i kissed her on the lips

'im gonna get slaped, or worce, shot' my nervous half thougth, 'slapping' it's forhead

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 2:14 PM
"Do you think wayde's going to shoot Spearow Jess?"

"Honestly, Rory I have no idea. Let's go find Tanner and see if he and sky have made up yet."

"OK. I hope they have they were such a cute couple."

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 2:32 PM
i heard what they said and seperated from kitty

i looked at where the voices had come from, my face redder than the flames i used to calm myself

a picture of a forestfire couldnt get rid of the mixed feelings i was having

a mixture of fury, at them for spying on my, embarresment that they had seen me kiss kitty, and fear of what wayde would do to me now that i had kissed kitty

'see? what did i tell you! someone was watching us!'

'how was i supposed to know?'

'bolth of you, stop it, NOW' i thought angrilly

the voices stopped automaticly

it didnt matter, wayde would kill me later, so i went for it again, after throwing a look at jess and rory, suggesting that they go back to making out in the corner

i leaned back in and kissed kitty again, this one was all me, and i engoyed it

i completely forgot about the end results, all i cared about was kitty and myself

angel100
November 20th, 2005, 4:54 PM
"Rory, Let's go back in the corner."

"Why? I thought you wanted to go check on Sky."

"I changed my mind. When we get there I have something to tell you."
As they reached the corner Jess looked at Rory and said, "Rory, I love you."

"I love you too Jess." Upon saying that Rory turned around and yelled," Everyone out! Except for Kitty and Spearow. They are really like each other, so they can stay." Then she turned around and started kissing Jess.

SilverTail
November 20th, 2005, 5:03 PM
(wow, wasnt expectin that XD)

kitty and i seperated adn heard rory tell everyone to get out exept teh two of us

"wasnt expectin that" i said jokeingly

i looked into kitty's eyes

"i love you kit" i said kissing her again

dude0280281
November 21st, 2005, 6:48 AM
Please let me join!!

Name: Jon
Apperence:http://people.freenet.de/soms3d/catalog/SANY0002.jpg
Intrests:Females and football (can't stop thinking about both)
Intrests:girls, football (can't stop thinking about both)
DOrm:203
Backround:I was part of the prank, but the pirncipal put me in a diferent school because he hates me more. Plus I am the star running-back on the football team.

Super_Lawliet
November 21st, 2005, 11:22 AM
Kitty glared at Sparrow and smacked him, running off in tears.

SilverTail
November 21st, 2005, 12:45 PM
(this always happens, MR, its you, not another girl, ok?)

Let's Fighting Love
November 21st, 2005, 1:52 PM
This was my chance to get away from Nowell. SO I RAN FAST! Out the door. Through the hallways and I left the necklace on Kitty's aparment doorknob with a note saying. To Kitty, Sorry for anything I ever did to hurt you. Love Wayde.After I was done. Nowell was still chasing me. I ran as fast as I could now. Took a turn and locked myself in my apartment. "I got away." I said as I was walking to lay down in my bed.

(Dude you kissed her and she was going out with me. Nothing in that sentence sounds wrong to you?)

dude0280281
November 21st, 2005, 2:18 PM
Please let me join!!

Backround:I was part of the prank, but the pirncipal put me in a diferent school because he hates me more. Plus I am the star running-back on the football team.

SilverTail
November 21st, 2005, 2:30 PM
(dude, you have to get permission from the person that started the thread, and if you repeat your post they wont let you)

dude0280281
November 21st, 2005, 2:38 PM
sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel100
November 21st, 2005, 5:50 PM
Please let me join!!

I saw it the first time and it has been going along time so I am sorry I can't let you join.

Super_Lawliet
November 22nd, 2005, 11:28 AM
Kitty slowed to a walked and neared her room. She stopped at took the necklace from the doorknob and read the note. "....He never...it was me...I hope I can speak to him later...." She said in whisper as she put the necklace on, going into her apartment.

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 8:27 AM
(I really can't think of anything to say so I'm letting someone else post first.)

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 1:36 PM
"kitty?" i said, rubbing my cheek and running after her

i ran all around the floor, no sign of her

"kit, where are you?" i said running back to her room

she was sitting on her bed with her face in her hands

"you ok kit? what did i do?" i asked, sitting next to her

"please forgive me"

Super_Lawliet
November 23rd, 2005, 3:02 PM
"It wasn't you hun.....it was me...." She stood up and yawned, continuing to speak," And I just felt anger... I'm sorry about that Sparrow....my heart is torn between you and Wayde....but....I think I've finally made a decsion..."

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 3:05 PM
"you have?" i said surprised

'wait, did she say hun?' i thought

'yes!'

Super_Lawliet
November 23rd, 2005, 3:09 PM
"Even though Wayde and I are close friends....I couldn't ever abandon my feelings for you...." She looked to him. "It's you I love......"

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 3:20 PM
i nearly jumped out of my jeans at this

"me?" i said, my happyness growing with every second

i got up from the bed and walked over to kitty

"shall we go back to the party?" i asked, holding out my hand

angel100
November 23rd, 2005, 6:19 PM
"Jess, where do you think Sparow and Kitty are?"

"I'm not sure but let's stay here and see if they come back on their own."

"OK."

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 8:57 PM
"I better go check if Kitty got my neclace yet." I mumbled as I got out of bed and walked down the hallway stopping just in time to see Kitty and Sparrow walking out of her apartment holding hands. I knew what that ment. they were now going out. I climbed down the fire escape. Got into my car and decided to take a drive. I was so mad I just needed to cool off. The ignition of my car was pretty loud though. And my speeding didn't help my stealthy escape either.

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 9:04 PM
i saw nowell clibing down teh fire escape and jump in the back of a car, wayde's car

i walked back to teh party with kitty's hand in mine

"were back" i said

wayde was not in the room, i wonder where he was

i heard a screaching and the hum of an engine

"i wonder...." i said htinking

"nah" i walked back in the room with kitty and sat next to her on the bed

"i love you kit" i said again

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 9:08 PM
"The open road." I said as I felt some ones hands on my neck. I looked back and saw Nowell. "How did you get in the car?" I said as I pulled her into the front seat. I was still concentrating on the road, of course.

Super_Lawliet
November 24th, 2005, 6:22 AM
"I just hope I can talk to Wayde sometime....I don't want to break his heart..." She said softly, looking at Sparrow. "You know how upset I'd get...I also want to thank him for the necklace...."

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 7:18 AM
"ok, but your going to have to wait, i dont know where he is, probably still trying to get away from nowell" i said laughing

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 9:06 AM
I stopped in a parking lot and told Nowell to wait inside the restaraunt. I took out my cell phone and I called Sparrow.

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 9:09 AM
"hello?" i said, taking out my phone

"oh, hey wayde, where are you?" i asked

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 9:13 AM
"Right now I'm in front of Perkins with Nowell. Just thought I'd say congrats for the victory. You win. She's all yours." I said in a disturbingly calm voice.

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 9:15 AM
"what?" i said confuzed

i got what he said and slapped myself in the forhead

"no, no" i said "theres no win or lose, were all still friends, right?" i said

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 9:17 AM
"Yes we are. Just saying congragulations she picked you. I bet you feel happy. It's okay I'm already over it. Hope you two are happy together." I said still disturbingly calm.

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 9:19 AM
"oh, and she was wondering where you were, she wanted to thank you for teh necklase" i said "i just wish i would have thought of it....."

Super_Lawliet
November 24th, 2005, 10:07 AM
Kitty blinked and took the phone from Sparrow. "Wayde? Why'd you run off...I wanted to talk to you both...please come back..I want to thank you in person...." She bit her lip, a tear falling. "Please come back Wayde....please..." Her grip on the phone slightly tightened. Please Wayde...I want you to come back...before I hurt myself... "Please Wayde....Please come back..." She began to cry and dropped the phone, running off.

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 4:30 PM
i scooped and grabbed my phone before it hit the ground

when i looked up, kitty was running off

"gonna have to call you back" i said, turning off the phone as i chased kitty

i ran all the way down the stairs and down into the parking lot

"where are you kitty?" i said to myself

"what did i do......"

i collapsed to my knees and started to cry softly

what did i do?

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 5:16 PM
As soon as he hung up I hit the gas pedal. I drove back to the school at top speed. When I got back I ran inside and yelled, "Sparrow! Kitty! Where are you guys!" at the top of my lungs.

angel100
November 24th, 2005, 6:04 PM
"What is all that yelling about?"

"I don't know but I'll go see. You stay here Rory."

As Jess entered the hallway he saw Wayde. "What in the he** are you yelling about? Were's Kitty and Sparow."

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 6:08 PM
"That's what I want to know." i said while looking around some more.

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 6:27 PM
i walked back slowly upstairs

i had a blank look on my face as i walked past everyone and into my room

i locked teh door behind me and layed on the bed

"i dont deserve to live" i said to myself, drifting to sleep

Super_Lawliet
November 25th, 2005, 4:32 AM
She was quietly sitting in a tree, crying. Why me....why is everyhting my fault.... Kitty looked up slightly. "Why is all this hapening to me....why is this all my fault..."

SilverTail
November 25th, 2005, 7:03 AM
i heard talking and looked out my window, kitty was sitting in a tree outside

"kit?" i said surprised

i walked over and opened the window

"kit, whats wrong? what happened?" i asked, clibing out of my window and into the tree

i sat next to her "whats wrong?"