PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Sounds

Harthos
November 14th, 2005, 05:52 AM
Ok, which do you prefer the "saying their name" way of the cartoon, or the unique sounds that each pokemon has in the game?

Personally, I like the unique sounds, it makes the pokemon slightly more believable, if you ask me; the saying names is just lame

Supreme Edgeboy Max
November 14th, 2005, 06:12 AM
Hm, nice poll. But I'll say the game, 'cause it sounds more weird to my ears.

Hehe, I'm just kidding. Anime sounds for me.

Hinoshi-chan
November 14th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Sounds are alot better than the anime then the games,
just listen to Deoxys O_O;;
thohugh im going to agree....Nice poll O_O;

master chuckle
November 14th, 2005, 11:22 AM
The name-saying is very cute and unique, while the random computerised noises are charmless and annying. I vote name-saying!

Esupio
November 14th, 2005, 11:33 AM
deoxys' is ridculosly annoying as faith knows :P

Dragonfree
November 14th, 2005, 11:50 AM
I like to think that they say their names, but their voice sounds like the gameboy cry.

Esupio
November 14th, 2005, 12:25 PM
you can tell that they are going like PIKACHU when you hear the wierd chirping noise O.o

RSL
November 14th, 2005, 05:58 PM
I like the game cries. The anime cries get a little annoying after a while. Shouldn't they be able to talk like Digimon would? (But only after you caught it.)

Samurai X
November 14th, 2005, 07:17 PM
If you were to actually talk to one, the name-saying would be better. Just imagine talking to one with the chirps, it would be annoying.

I have to abstain from this poll.

Good poll.

Gash
November 14th, 2005, 07:53 PM
I also agree with anime style speaking. I would much rather talk to a critter that says their name than a bzzt kind of noise. Or a kwawk. Or some other miscellaneous noise.

kohei
November 15th, 2005, 03:24 AM
I'll love them to sound like in the game, even if the game noises are created by them electric fairies XD

Houndour2005
November 15th, 2005, 04:32 AM
The sounds from the game.

Charizard_Fire_God
November 17th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Well I've gotten ta accept tha cries in tha game, tch, but overall I'd rather if they could somehow compress an' include their actual voices in tha games. ^^

coachwhipneoship
November 17th, 2005, 06:52 AM
The name-saying is very cute and unique, while the random computerised noises are charmless and annying. I vote name-saying!

That's how I feel, too.;)

Hinoshi-chan
November 17th, 2005, 06:58 AM
deoxys' is ridculosly annoying as faith knows :P
Yesh, and Im scarred for life because of it....
alot of the pokemons anime Voices are alot worse then there game voices
Take for instance
pikachu, pichu, Umbreon

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
November 17th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Anime cries are better. At least I can get away from the annoying game sounds. Wailord's is very annoying, and I never heard Deoxy's.

Dragonite Tamer
November 17th, 2005, 08:30 AM
I like the sounds from the games because the sounds from the anime do my head in.

Nedrag Terces12
November 20th, 2005, 12:59 PM
i like the sounds from the games, especially the more recent ones where the sounds actually sound like sounds(skarmony!!!). from the earlier games(like for GBC), i would've prefered the names since the older game's sounds were...unique shall we say.