PDA

View Full Version : jirachi-the lengendery fight

Lugia Trainer
November 14th, 2005, 09:16 AM
ok heres the plot:

a boy from mossdeep came and found the sleeping pokemon jirachi but it woke up and he wished that there was a great war with the legendary pokemon then jirachi grants it so its the trainers job to get to jirachi to unwish this!

Form:

Name:

description:

pokemon:

pokemon (out of ball):

Town/City:(where u live in the hoenn)

you can have one shiny pokemon you can have more than one pokemon you can also catch more pokemon on the way:) btw you cannot have a rare pokemon u can battle em you can catch only one rare pokemon while there battleing another pokemon so they weaken up

my form:

Name:Tom

description: Tom has black hair,dark blue shirt,black jacket,black trousers and black shoes

pokemon:wynaut,dragonair,aggron,lairon,lairon

pokemon (out of ball):Espeon

Town/City:manuville

Alter Ego
November 14th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Urgh, there's no plot here to speak of...honestly, take a look at the Rules (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=48899) and preferably some Helpful Links (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=44806) before trying to start up an RP.

From the rules, I'd especially like to highlight this (Bolding done by me);

Three main things are needed in a plot:

Originality: Which will draw members to the RPG, the last thing you want to do is a have a plot about a bunch of trainers going on a journey as you would see in the Pokemon Anime, no, you want a good story with a few plot twists. We are not stopping you from starting a Trainer RP, but it would be an idea to add a few plot twists and some adventure, this is what draws members to your RPG.

Detail: Description, History and emotions all come into the detail of a Plot; with out detail the plot will have no feel and therefore not attract members. Were not saying it has to be a 14 page essay, but make it more than 4 lines and add some description into it to allow members to have the idea of what the plot is about.

Interest: Originality and Detail all come into the interest of the plot. You want to draw members to the RPG so make it interesting by adding a few plot twists and furthermore, just making up your own story.

*Reports*

shadow keeper
November 14th, 2005, 02:48 PM
this would be cool but he's right. i failed my first RP so keep trying. don't get dicouraged.