PDA

View Full Version : Flannery(alternate clothing)

Mateo
November 14th, 2005, 03:37 PM
Heres another random drawing from history class, not colored and making no political statements like m last one. a hwat pic of flan in alternate clothign done by me and kyomew in history class.

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5396/flan2hu.jpg

jc_rcw
November 14th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Really revealing XD, work on the feet.

Freenaturearts
November 14th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Maybe a little U in the feet would be abit more detailed but other then that it is very good^^ I cant do humans that well so I may not come from a great sorce but your expressions are very noticable and I love the clothing ^^; A littl cleavage though lol. But thats mroe or less a better sense of possision in some cases.
This is a pretty neat drawing =D How long did it take you?

Mateo
November 14th, 2005, 06:18 PM
well, hard to say exactly. it was done between the times coach goolsby was going over stuff, passing it back znd forth, then we worked on it a little in band then i too ti home and drew like the face and soem other finishing touches then kyomew took it and added some more, so i dunno maybe 45 or so minutes of actual drawing

Crystal Clair
November 14th, 2005, 07:20 PM
Well, Flannery's neck is too wide and so is her upper body.
IMO, I really couldn't see Flannery in a skirt, she's more of the tomboy-type in that matter to me.
So so, interesting outfit though I dont like when characters show too much skin. 6/10

Freenaturearts
November 14th, 2005, 07:27 PM
ah^^ Not bad for timing and the work is pretty nice =D but is that another one you where working on in the other side of the paper? I can see another person or drawing in the hallow area of the lower right corner ^^ Scanner must have taken that in as well.

I think the shirt on that one looks nice too if it looks like what I think it does =D

Mateo
November 15th, 2005, 04:43 PM
yes, thats one of blue-chan that zac did on the next page and the scanner picked it up