PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Extinction

GodofPH
November 14th, 2005, 06:08 PM
A mysterious sickness has broken out among the species of pokemon. Its not PokeRus, its worse. It spreads fast and kills even faster. The pokemon are dropping like flys. The cause of this disease is unknown, the Pokemon Doctors are trying their hardest to keep the pokemon alive. The entire species is reduced down to a single Ratatta. The world mourns its passing, it signifys that Pokemon are now gone from Planet Earth. Centurys of partnership and friednship, destroyed by the virus. It isn't long before the sickness takes its effect again, this time on the humans. Normal humans die just as quickly as the pokemon did, but it seems the people who were closest to Pokemon, such as trainers, are not falling victim to this disease. Instead they are being mutated into repulsive fusions of human and pokemon. With the order of Earth being shaken so much, will society ever be able to reform again?
~~~~~~~~~~

Your character is a trainer falling victim to a disease that is mutating them into a hybrid of human and pokemon. Your goal is to ultimately survive and band with the other fusions to attempt to recreate society.

RULES
1. No spamming or flaming
2. No godmodding when making a character
3. RP Samples are absolutely required unless you are one of my friends.
4. Posts must be more than a paragraph long.

Character profiles need

Name
Personality
Pokemon fused with
Appearence (sense being infected)
History
RP Sample

Alana
November 14th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Did you think I wouldn't join? How very mistaken you were. :P But I don't have a sign up form ready at the moment so could you reserve a spot for me?

Edit: Oh yeah I have a question. Pokemon trainers have more than one Pokemon, so do some of them have characteristics of more than one Pokemon?

GodofPH
November 14th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Oh I should have known you would show up...

You can have features of multiple pokemon if you want to, but you don't have to. I'll reserve you a spot.

Flabébé
November 15th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Save me a spot to Bro! I am to busy at the moment to sign up!

GodofPH
November 15th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Will do Randall, will do.

Flabébé
November 15th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Name: Shou
Personality: very alert. always on edge, he will notice the smallest things in the room.
Pokemon fused with: Arcanine
Appearence:http://www.pokemorph.com/gallery/taika/taikacopy.jpg
History: Lived in Petalburg with his Arcanine, Shou first found out of the outbreak one the pokemon race. He stored all his pokemon in the PC but Arcanine. One night walking home a odd gas surronded them and then they started to fuse. Now they are one but still have conflicts within themselfs.
RP Sample:Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Selling their quality items. Shouts of Bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The Childs happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

Alana
November 15th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Name: Anumati(Anu) Manega
Personality:
Pokemon fused with: Umbreon
Appearence: Red eyes, dirty-blonde hair, a yellow ring on her forhead, black skin, long Umbreon ears, a tail that's just like Umbreon's, and a yellow ring on each shoulder and leg. She wears camoflague pants and a black tank top. On her hands are yellow and black fingerless gloves and she has a black headband on her head. Around her neck is a Pokegear and a moon stone that she began to wear for luck since being turned half Pokemon.
History: (Later)
RP Sample: (Later)

GodofPH
November 15th, 2005, 06:49 PM
Randall, Alana...Neither of you guys need an RP sample here ;)

Name: Bertram "Spark" Irrid
Personality: Brings a new meaning to the word hot-headed. He is boastful and cocky, but sincere and clingey benath it all.
Pokemon fused with: Flareon
Appearence: Spark now has red skin and large black eyes. His hair is puffy and flaming. He developed a mane of hair on his neck and his ears are like that of a Flareon's. His hair and mane are usually ablaze, so he cannot wear a shirt. He wears a pair of blue jeans with a leather belt.
History: Spark was in league to become the next Gym Leader of Cinnabar Island after an extensice pokemon journey. His only pokemon (that he carried with him) was a Flareon. Upon the breakout of the virus, he mourned the death of his beloved partner. As the virus took its effect on him, he felt that he had been rejoined with his lost friend as his body took on the feature's of a Flareon.

shadow keeper
November 16th, 2005, 06:31 AM
Name: jack
Gender male
Age 15
Personality secretive and dark sinse fusion with pokemon.
Pokemon fused with umbreon and haunter
Appearence white cape black long-sleeved shirt with extended collar that can't be taken off black pants black sunglasses white hair black eyes umbreon tail
History: used to be nice and friends with pokemon but at the age of 5 one of his pokemon died he mourned the loss untill he was 7 then the other died, never got over it
RP Sample: Jack sat on a icey hill near a lake. he was freezing and he knew his options. they were bad ones.Jack sighed. he knew that he would either get up or die.
he sat up and lokked in the ice. a boy about 15 white hair white long-sleeved shirt blue eyes and a tauros belt holding two pokeballs looked up at him. he grabbed one of the pokeballs. "Go cloyster."
in a flash of light a giant shell pokemon looked up at him. "guess we gotta leave now don't we" i asked. then a rush of cold air hit him as a shivering dragonite flew downwards torwards him.

The Dragonite pulled out a small card and handed it to him. A hologram of a young woman appeared. The woman bowed then spoke, “Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pokmon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the world’s greatest Pokmon master.” The woman vanished and a map appeared. The woman started talking again. “This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pokmon Palace on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afternoon.” Some blue lines marked the rout from the wharf to the island.

The image disappeared and the woman returned. “Please send us your reply with the postcard. If you decide to attend bring the invitation with you or you will not be admitted.” She vanished. The Dragonite then pulled out a post card with yes and no written on it. Jack took it. He thought for a moment then shrugged. He marked the square for yes and gave the card back to the Dragonite. The Dragonite then spread its wings and took flight. He watched it go. he sighed. "i guess it's off to the wharf for us shell"

GodofPH
November 16th, 2005, 06:02 PM
I guess that will do, your accepted shadow keeper.

DarkFenris
November 18th, 2005, 12:31 PM
could you reserve me a spot?

.:Delta:.
November 18th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Cool, I'll join

Name: May

Personality: Nice, fun to be around with

Pokemon fused with: ninetails, and pidgeotto

Appearance: Has a face that almost looks like ninetales with a few light colored feathers here and there, and has the ears as nine tales. She wears a white and light blue short sleeve shirt with blue jean pants. Has the wings as pidgeotto and has only one fox tail.

History: Since the lost of her parents at a young age she only had nine tails and pidgeotto as close friends, now since the virus changed here both physically and mentally she tries to make the best of it.

RP Sample: The sun slowly peaked through May's window. She slowly got up and patted nintails on the head who was lying next to her bed. Another day, right ninetails." her young voice said softly. She got up and got her self together, soon when she was ready she went out side. She waved to her parents as she ran down the stairs, when she got out side it was nice and sunny and the grass was ever so green. She whistled a pleasant note and soon her pidgeotto came and flown in gracefully, she patted the bird like pokemon and praised it.

At that moment she heard her mom call her name at the door, before she turned around she heard the sound of something collapsing on the ground. She was just about to turn around until she saw that her Nintailes wasn't looking too good. The girl questioned what was wrong but nine tails only howled before falling over, she was just about to run towards it when suddenly her pidgeotto collapsed next to nine tails. She urged them to get up, until a bright light began to grow around them. It was like she was becoming part of them-

May quickly awaken from her dream, she turned towards the clock, it read 1:00 A.M in big bold, red numbers. Its the same dream...over and over again. She whispered.

DarkFenris
November 18th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Name: Angel demonte
Nick name: Demon

Personality: cold, untrusting and a goth. (I just wear black clothes. And prefer dark places) I don’t have any friends and was an out cast school. My parents were killed in a car crash.

Pokemon fused with: umbreon

Appearence (sense being infected): http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11950646/
But wearing these clothes.
http://users.bigpond.net.au/acey/images/fanart/elizabethk_ash.jpg

History: I was beaten by my parents a lot and I eventually snapped and rigged the car so it had no brakes. They crashed and were killed. I don’t trust any one and sunlight hurt my eye so I wear sunglasses.

RP Sample:
I stop crying and leave the cave. I release my pokemon and continue training my hand signals with them. I reach pewter city again and wonder where Alana is. I get out a piece of paper and write a note. “Alana. I am very sorry for my behavior earlier. I have not been around people for years as when I was a kid I was rejected, used, banished, hated, and tortured by everyone, I withdrew from the world and stopped trusting every one. Because of this, you can guess, is the reason I don’t have any social skills or know how to behave around people. I hope you forgive me and that we can remain friends. My heart is cold as ice and is slowly thawing because people have believed in me as a friend.” I sign the note to my name and fold it into a paper aero plane. I continue walking and see Alana in the forest. I release butterfree and motion for it to create a breeze for the plane to get to Alana. I watch the plane surf the breeze and get stuck in Alana’s hair. I walk to the gym and look through an open window. I see a battle going on and release charmander. I help it through the window and point at team rockets pokemon. I motion attacks and it goes off and uses rage on team rockets pokemon. I smile and return butterfree to his pokeball.

Saboten
November 19th, 2005, 12:26 AM
Name: Yuuya Mizukawa
Personality: Calm, but sometimes get nervous or irritated and can be childish at times. She can be stubborn, but accept other people's existence.
Pokemon fused with: Sneasel
Appearence : Shoulder lengthed black hair and a sharp red eyes. She has a Sneasel ears and a claw (usually in, but comes out when in danger) and a tanned complexion and quite short for her age. She have a long sleeved black shirts with a picture of a claw, a short black skirt, a loose white socks and a white sneakers. She has a red bead bracelet on the right arm.
History: Lived in a small village with her family. She witnessed the pokemon dying because of the illness and most of her villagers suffering from it. She leaves the village to try to find the cure.
RP Sample:
I walked slowly, making only a small sound. I were in some unknown area. I were lost, AGAIN. This made me worry.
" If I knew where this is, then maybe, it could've made things easier..." I started to lose my normal calm self... Well, anyone could, if they were in some unknown area where you don't know what's going to happen.

I scratched my ears, feeling slightly uneasy, but decided to sit down for a while.
" Everything's going to be all right..." I now realised that I lost my calm nature. " Well, only thing I can do is to find a way out... Or get lost even more..." I shrugged, and stood up, taking my risk. I walked towards a somewhat wide road and prayed that this was the right path. And if it weren't... Well, what can I do? I'll probably try to come back to myself... Or punch my self mentally, which weren't good for my poor brain... Hey, you never know, maybe, luck is within me... right? I shouldn't worry. No I shouldn't...

OOC: Sorry if this wasshort, my mind is blank at the moment.

mr.whit
November 19th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Name aaron
Gender male
Age 13
Personality kind loving and brave slightly mad when moon comes out
Pokemon fused with charzizard , mr.mime and another one wich is classified for now
Appearence (sense being infected) orrange skin tail with fire most of the time keeps hands in pockets
History new pokemon trainer
RP Samplenone on this fourm yet but some on others
mr.whit is watching the scene from behind a tree

mr .whit slowly foolws ek up the mountain range

mr.whit will not double post.
Or triple post.
_

mr.whit takes a shortcut up the hill and is at the top before ek and starts to set booby trap

GodofPH
November 20th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Delta, Saboten, Midnight Shadow: you're all accepted. mr.whit, that RP sample is abominable, you cannot enter my RP.

Neko
November 20th, 2005, 03:26 PM
Name Espy
Gender Female
Age 13
Personality friendly to the people she knows well. Very distant to friends that are not very close to her, and other people whom she does not know.
Pokemon fused with Silver Espeon
Appearence (sense being infected) Has two big silver ear and a long, slender silver tail which is split into two at the end. Has on loose black pants and a black T-shirt with an icy blue Espeon on it.
History Grew up living with no parents. Yume never knew what happend to them, since she was abandoned in Viridian forest at birth. She grew up with the Pokemon their and, one of her best friends, a silver Eevee which she named Espy. Later on in their lives, Espy evolved into a beautiful, silver Espeon. They grew up together, nothing but these two best friends living in harmony. That is, until the sickness spread to their den in Viridian Forest. Espy got terribly sick. She could do nothing but stay in their den all day and night and, a couple of months later, Espy passed away. The next morning, Yume burried her in the middle of the Forest, next to a giant, ancient Oak. She had been mourning Espy ever since then, until the night she saw the spirit of her Espy in the forest.

'We must fuse, Yume' She had said to her, walking up and touching noses with her for a final time.

'But why?' Yume had asked her.

'Its hard to explain, but the terrible disease that had killed me is now affecting humans. Let me give you my strenght, and let us fuse together as one and survive this.'

After that, they fused together and became one. Yume then changed her name to Espy.

RP Sample

Do I seriosuly need to give you one? XD X3

GodofPH
November 20th, 2005, 03:37 PM
I guess you don't need one, you put a good enough display of your RPing skills in your characters history, your accepted. I think we can start now.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
November 20th, 2005, 06:16 PM
can I join?

Name: Edward Elric
Pokemon fused with: rukario
other: for some strange reason he can defuse with his pokemon for a hour each couple of weeks
Appearance: Avitar
history: watch these in order
http://www.zippyvideos.com/548811634...hemistfuerfri/
http://www.zippyvideos.com/447654935...riendsforever/
http://www.zippyvideos.com/633148215...fmathedayidie/

Abilities: Psychokinetic, martial arts and alchemy.

other- he doesnt know why he is here but as any other obstacle he will
take the challenge.

RP sample- I ran down the halls of the mansion escaping the remaining
homunculie I kept running till I heard a voice...
"now,now ed you woudnt be trying to get away would you?" I heard wraith say
"because that would be the wrong choice" lust said calmly
"and then how would we kill you?" sloth said with joy
"you killed me ounce but not again" I yelled transmutating a katana
I swung the katana at wraith slicing at his left arm
"I'm reclaiming my arm and leg!" I yelled slicing into his leg also my arm slicing off the left arm
"That you stole from me!" I screamed revealing my left arm and right leg
made of automail.
"to slow!" lust yelled blading her arm into my chest
"ARGHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in pain
blood started to spill rapidly from my chest
"not again" I managed to mutter
"If I die I'm taking all you out with me" I yelled tsking my spilling blood
and started to draw transumutation circles on my body
and then one on the floor.
hot tears poured from my eyes as I said goodbye to everyone in prayer
then I activated the transmutation circle and blasted my body
killing the homunculi.
next thing I knew I was in a building surrounded by other people
with weird creatures around them.
"are you alright?" a nurse asked me nicly
"yeah I think" I muttered
I walked out of the building to see where I was.
"I dont think I'm in central anymore" I said with a frown

GodofPH
November 21st, 2005, 06:35 PM
OOC: I don't approve of your RP sample ash jr, so you cannot join.

Neko
November 22nd, 2005, 04:20 AM
Um..not to be a bother or anything, but can we start now? You said it yourself that we can start before.

Should I start us off? OxO;;

GodofPH
November 22nd, 2005, 08:04 PM
I don't have the time to start it off, but any of the people I said were accepted can start it off.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
November 22nd, 2005, 09:25 PM
GODOFPH you are the saddest little boy my rp sample isnt excepted for
blood and gore isnt it?

Neko
November 23rd, 2005, 03:49 AM
ash jr. Don't flame >.> I'd say thats a warning for ya.

And no, he doesn't expect blood and gore (just look at mine.)
\
Just maybe proper punctuation. >_____>

OK, I shal start this off.

IC:

Soft footsteps could be heard through out what used to be Viridian City. She was the only one who made the noise there now. Everyone was gone, or so she thought. Mist encircled the city as the footsteps suddenly stopped. 'Whats that?' Espy whispered, slightly sniffing the air.

She then heard a faint voice say in her head 'I don't know. Lets jump on the tallest building here and find out.' It was Espy. Not the Pokemorph that was once a human, but the spirit of the Pokemon herself. It had entered Yume, her original name's, body. Ever since then, Yume had grown two giant cat like ears and a split tail, and changed her name to Espy, the name of her beloved friend. And even now, they share the same body and can communicate to each other through their split minds.

Espy turned to the left. She was in the middle of what used to be a very busy street, that wasn't so busy now. Espy crouched down and, gazing determinly up at the tallest building that stood towering over her, leaped up, dust and mist lashing back as she did so. She easily grabbed a hold of the edge and swung herself over, landing silently on all fours.

'I think I see it!' Espy, the Pokemorph, said, gazing down at the city with wide eyes and perked ears. A shadowy black figure on the street across from Espy was moving about. "But I thought that all humans and Pokemon were extinct!!" Espy hissed.

'Quiet!' The time it was her Pokemon that was silencing her. 'You know just as well as me that it is not suprising if their are a few survivors out here. Lets just wait here and see..'

OOC: Ok somebody can come in and play the spot of the shadowy figure I just described if they want to. ^^"

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 23rd, 2005, 04:49 AM
When an admin is forced to get his way into the RP forum, it's not that good.

ash jr., enough with the flamebait.

GodofPH
November 23rd, 2005, 04:06 PM
OOC: I'd put Spark as the shadowy figure, but hes always on fire and wouldn't be very shadowy XD

And just to clarify, I guess the events will be centered around Kanto

~~~~~~~~

Atop the abandoned Celadon Department Store, a faint orange glow could be seen from the ground. Months ago, the streets below would be abuzz with noise of people chattering and walking about. Now the streets were quiet and ghostly. The Pokemon Center reaked of decaying bodys of pokemon fallen to the virus, and the hospital had its own odor from the dead humans.

The glow atop the building was none other than Spark, his burning hair and mane the source of the light. Maybe he was lucky to have survived the viral outbreak, or maybe he wasn't for being turned into such a twisted freak of nature. The moon was blood red, as if it was mourning the Earth's losses. The stars seemed to shine dimmer in reverence.

Here I am, a remnant. A hybrid being a survivor of humans and pokemon at the same time. This desolation gripping the land, can its cry be quelled?

Alana
November 23rd, 2005, 05:29 PM
"Anumati...I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do for Umbreon. He...he's getting worse." A woman in a pink dress with red hair looked sadly at the young girl. Her voice sounded like an echo.

The girl named Anumati stared up at her. She did not reply. Her dark blue eyes were shining. "I...I want to talk to him. I...I do-don't want him to be alone." Her voice echoed as well.

The woman nodded. She led Anumati to a room with several small beds in it. They were covered with a clear covering. A black dog-log Pokemon was lying in one of the small chamber like beds. It had an oxygen mask on it's face. This was the intensive care section of the Pokemon Center.

"Umbreon...." The girl approached the black dog and placed her hands on the glass over the bed the Pokemon was lying on. Beside the bed was a life monitor. Nurse Joy had not been lying. Umbreon was getting worse.

"I'll be back later. If you need anything please tell me." She placed a hand on Anumati's shoulder then turned and left the room.

Anumati gave a small nod after she left. She found a chair and pulled it up. She seated herself in it and stared at her friend. "Umbreon....I'm sorry. There's nothing that can be done....but....I...I can't loose you too. You've got to be strong. Please...pull through this..."

It was at that moment that the Umbreon opened its eyes. He looked at her with a strange look in his eyes. He was telling her something. She knew what it was. She placed her hand on the glass again as tears began to fall down her face. Umbreon gazed at her for a moment longer then closed its eyes again. The life monitor beside its bed began to beep softly. Anumati looked at it. Umbreon's life was slipping away. Its pulse was getting fainter and fainter. A few minutes later, it was gone.

Tears hit the glass as the girl closed her eyes. "Umbreon...don't do this....please...I can't loose you too...please Umbreon...come back...." She stared desperately at her friend. "Please....Umbreon...please...." But it was no use. Umbreon, her last Pokemon, her last friend, was dead.

The young girl stood on the roof of an old building. Her red eyes shone brightly as she gazed at the sky. Her appearance was not that of the girl whom had sat begging her Umbreon to come back after it had slipped away. She had changed. Her skin was midnight black and yellow rings were visible. A tail and ears completed her odd appearance.

The red moon shone upon her and the rings on her body were glowing dimly. She turned her eyes towards the city. She looked around at the ruined city. Without the slightest change of expression, she turned her eyes upon the bright moon. She gazed at it for a moment then closed her eyes and turned away. A soft breeze ruffled her hair.

Her hand moved to the Pokegear around her neck. She turned her eyes upon it for a moment. "Nearly midnight. But I'm not tired. Perhaps I should explore this ruin of a city. Maybe I will find something interesting." She released the Pokegear and walked to the edge of the building. In a quick, smooth movement, she leapt from the roof she was on, to that of another building.

GodofPH
November 23rd, 2005, 05:44 PM
In the midst of the ruins of Celadon, Spark saw signs of life. Glowing yellow rings atop another building. Usually, that would be the indentifying signs of an Umbreon, but Pokemon were no more. It must be a human, one who had survived and become a fusion like himself. Interested, Spark reared back and crouched.

In a burst of agility, Spark dashed forward and barreled toward the edge of the rooftop. He leaped with a Flareon's grace from his post. Resembling a comet, he kept his bounding pattern going, headed for those glowing yellow rings.

shadow keeper
November 23rd, 2005, 05:44 PM
Jack looked around at the desolat city. he noticed that somebody was ther. no, his nose, with the amazing scent ability aquired when he fused with an umbreon, sinced that two were nearby. 'Perfect' he thought, 'prey.' He got ready to pounce when he thought of a better i dea. He'd lure them to a place where they'll be prey for there must be others. suddenly he snapped back. his human instincts in control again. he turned and started to run out of the ruins but then the haunter came back and now he walked into the middle of the city.

Flabébé
November 23rd, 2005, 05:49 PM
After escaping death, in Petalburg, Shou and his Arcanine caught one of the last remaining ships in the world. When they arrived in Vermilion, 90% of the population was dead. Pokemon scattered in the streets and humns hanging out of windows and dead in the streets. It was sickening. Hoping to find a survivior in the Pokemon Center Shou walked in. It reaked more than the streets. Searching the center I found no surviviors, but no sign of Nurse Joy. I leaped over the counter and walked into the back where I found Nurse Joy fused with Chancey. She shook, at the brink of death she asked my, "Why is this happening?" SHe ws crying and I couldn't say anything back. I didn't know why.
I just looked at her and smiled, "Everything will be ok," I spoke to her. SHe died in my arms and I couldn't move for hours. Finally I got up and walked back to the streets where I could breathe. I will search far and wide till I find other survivors and I will help those who need it. Shou thought to himself. He couldn't have been the last person on Earth, could he?

Neko
November 23rd, 2005, 07:16 PM
Espy watched the shadowy figure leap up onto a building that was right across from her. Her Pokemon friend sounded inside her head.

'What th..' Espy gave a questioning looked. She soon realized though, with a sudden shock, what her old friend was gazing at from the inside. She truned her head to see two other shadowy figures leap at the shadowy figure that just leaped onto the building.

'What the hell?!' Espy, the human this time, said in shook as she leaped from the building she was on onto the shadowy figure that first leaped at the one that jumped onto the building. Up close now, Espy noticed that the one that leaped onto the building had bright yellow rings and dark black skin.

Espy sounded inside 'What? An Umbreon fusion?!' The human Espy leaped off the first attacker, which turned out to be a Jolteon fusion, and leaped onto the other, claws unsheathed.

Saboten
November 23rd, 2005, 11:02 PM
Yuuya walked around a unknown city. She felt depressed leaving the entire villagers, who were suffering... She felt like complaining how the world were cruel, producing this sickness. So, she may complain alot, but this was nothing worse than a time when she was younger. Boys used to tease about her boyish name and she remembered complaining to her mother about it.

Her ears suddenly twitched. She felt some presence, but shrugged away. Sneasel... She remembered the day she saw it die...
---

Young Yuuya walked along the quiet road. Carrying a dying sneasel in her arms.
" Mommy! Help!" she yelled to her mother, when she was at her home. Her mother rushed over, staring wide eyed at her child, carrying-or dragging a near dead sneasel...

But sneasel died few hours later, because of the sickness, and now that she's fused with it, she felt that the sneasel was revived again.

Alana
November 24th, 2005, 10:42 AM
Anumati stopped moving. Her ears twitched and her eyes darted left and right. "What..." She turned and saw something red speeding towards her. She planted her feet firmly and moved her hands slightly. Was it attacking? It didn't seem like it. She couldn't sense any hostility from the person who was approaching. She knew it was a person. It was impossible that it could be a Pokemon. All of the Pokemon had died out a while ago. And the only humans left, were people like her. Half human, half Pokemon. "A trainer. Or, more precisely, once a Pokemon trainer." Though she was not worried about attack, she did not lower her guard.

GodofPH
November 24th, 2005, 10:55 AM
The leaping fireball that was Spark landed at the feet of the Umbreon-hybrid. His landing was graceful, like a leaf landing upon the ground in autumn. His flaming mane increased its burning, sizzling and popping. Spark said to the person, "Well, another hybrid. Hows it going?"

GodofPH
November 24th, 2005, 05:46 PM
OOC: I wasn't talking to your character, I was talking to Alana's character...

Alana
November 24th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Anumati stared at the Flareon hybrid for a moment before answering. "Fine." Her reply was light and emotionless. "I did not expect another hybrid to be here. There are very few." It was an odd thing. There were hundreds, thousands, of Pokemon trainers in the world. Why were so few of them left? Well perhaps there were more than she thought. But not all trainers had became hybrids. They couldn't have. She would have seen more of them if they had. So why were some alive when others weren't? She fixed her eyes back on the Flareon and asked, "How many other hybrids have you seen?"

Neko
November 24th, 2005, 06:04 PM
OOC: ARG, FINE *deletesdeletesdeletes*

GodofPH
November 24th, 2005, 06:37 PM
"Well...you're the only other one I've seen sense the virus killed most of the humans. But then again, I wasn't around to see much until recently..."

Spark paused after finishing his sentence. His eyes froze in their position. A tear dribbled down from his left eye. Spark was suddenly immersed in a flashback.

"Good-bye Arsonist..."

A human Spark, eyes wet with tears, was standing atop the rim of the Cinnabar Volcano. In his hands he carried the limp, lifeless body of a Flareon. He sighed heavily, then he flung the corpse of his longtime partner into the magma below.

"This is what you wanted, right? To be united with the heat and flames we tried to control all these years."

Spark turned away immediately after the Flareon's body sank into the seering lava within the volcano. The trainer wandered back down the slope of the fiery mountain, tears sizzling upon dropping to the ground.

Alana
November 24th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Ran nodded in understanding. She knew what he meant. She had only seen one other person and that person seemed to have a hard time adapting to his Pokemon form. She watched as the Flareon's eyes glazed over as he fell to his memories. Her expression did not change. It was impossible to tell what she was thinking.

After a minutes or so she spoke again, "The virus...do you have any idea where it came from? It is something I have been trying to find out. Perhaps finding the source will help in some way."

shadow keeper
November 24th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Jack looked up at the ruin of a building. 'HA,' he cried a mental laugh, 'they'll die in the end. we all will....' suddenly Jack rose off the ground. 'Oh no!' he though, 'the haunter is taking over again.' then on cue he started to fly towards the building, the haunter spirit burning with hunger, hunger for a prey. he then crouthed hidden in the shaows close to the roof. now the umbreon inside wanted to be stealthy for the prey. Jack felt himself fade away. Faint attack. A sure hit. He then flew to the prey sneaking behind them. he noticed one was a flareon hybrid and the other was another umbreon hybrid like himself. 'ha, came a luagh inside his head as , with horror, he figuired out haunter could read his mind, 'that umbreon is nothing like us working together. C'mon prey, easy prey. let us devour their SPIRIT!'

GodofPH
November 24th, 2005, 07:34 PM
OOC: Ummm, edit that out. Thats not my plan for the source of the virus. I'll reveal it later.

"I...d-don't know where it came from. It surfaced and spread so fast. Maybe we could find some answers in the place where the virus was first reported...?"

Finding the place where the sickness was first reported would be hard enough, much less determining the source. But maybe this was the right thing to do. It certainly would honor the many fallen to the virus...especially Arsonist...

Saboten
November 24th, 2005, 10:59 PM
Yuuya's ears twitched once more. Yuuya tried to ignore it for a second time, but when it twitched once more, she felt suspicious.
" Ok, my ears apparently twitch when someone or something is around, but nobody's here, it looks deserted... And most of the population is gone, people either dying or already dead, and all her villagers, who were only few, would already be dead by now. And she felt that nothing is closed to healthy in here. And only one maybe is a half human like her... Can there be more than one hybrid?

Flabébé
November 25th, 2005, 12:56 AM
Walking around the death eaten place that used to be Celadon, Shou noticed and Umbreon and a Flareon speaking. Then looking closer he noticed that they were like him. Morphs of their pokemon and former self. What on Earth happen to them. Why arethey like this? Shou struggled inside.

Neko
November 25th, 2005, 04:53 AM
Espy knew why the Sneasal Hybrid's ears twitched. It was because she was sensing Espy. Espy had already left though, and was heading out of the city.

'No good, huh?' Her former Pokemon friend echoed inside her head. Espy gave a grunt of disapproval.

'Nope' She said casually, although the anger and disappointment in her eyes was clearly shown.

'Well next time, ok?'

Espy froze. 'Y-yeah' They were nearing their former home. She always ended up freezing up whenever they were at the edge of Viridian Forest. She was still not used to her Pokemon friend living inside of her now, and then finding out that she came back to nothing when she got home.

'Lets go in..' She heard her friend speak quietly to her.

Espy walked slowly into the forest.

Alana
November 29th, 2005, 04:12 PM
"Finding where the virus was first report....will be difficult. It spread so quickly there's no guarantee it started in one place. It could have appeared in several places at once. But even if it did start in one place, finding any records would be near impossible." Anumati looked around the ruined city. Other places were like this. Not all of them. Some were still in decent shape but that didn't mean it would be easy to find any records or any information they needed. Those files, if they even existed, could be anywhere and would probably be protected and locked away in some lost computer file. Their only chance was to try to locate the source some other way. But it didn't seem like a very reliable idea. However that didn't mean they couldn't try.

GodofPH
November 29th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"Well, the best thing we can do now is scour old newspapers for reports on the virus, probably the only remaning source left."

Pat paused for a moment to think. If being fused with such small pokemon as Flareon or Umbreon did this to the remaining humans, what might happen to trainers fused with larger pokemon? Pat had started feeling the urges of a Flareon for a while now, he had aquired a taste for burnt Pokeblocks and his sense of small had become sharper than ever. The increased smell wasn't so nice in the remains of citys and towns, he scent of rotting flesh would oftentimes sting his nostrils like angry beedrils.

Saboten
November 29th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Yuuya with her keen eyes, suddenly saw a figures ahead. Her ears twitched all over again.
" Is that a living thing? If it is then, is it a hybrid? Ah... I can't see, even with my sharp eyes... I need to investigate closer," she whispered. And with her leaping feet, she ran towards it. Is it another hybrid like her? She always doubted any half-pokemon half human existed in this world anymore... She thought every creature had extinct because of the virus... She stared at the sky, and asked to it in her mind.

DarkFenris
December 2nd, 2005, 02:23 AM
sorry but i have to quit this roleplay. i apoligise most sincerely.

Neko
December 2nd, 2005, 04:35 AM
Espy saw the Sneasel hybrid run toward her, as if she were about to attack. "Is it living?" Espy heard it call. In her head, her beloved Pokemon friend could be heard.

'Is what living?! Us?!!' Espy glared at the Sneasel hybrid. 'Quick, run!!' Just as her Pokemon said that, Espy leaped backward off of the building she was on, and onto another a couple of buildings away from the one she was once standing on.

"What the hell do you think your doing?!" She called from the building she was on.

'Yeah and whats this about if we're living or not!!' Espy snarled inside her head.

GodofPH
December 4th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Viridian City Gym

Atop the roof of the Viridian City Gym, an odd creature was overlooking the landscape. The creature was vaguely humanoid in appearence, but barely so. The humanoid had purple skin and a long horn protruding from its forehead. It had two long floppy ears with barbs protruding from it. The creature was bulky, and a long, powerful tail protruding from his backside. The creature was wearing the shredded remains of a dark suit. His face, as monstrous as it was, had an evil grin on it worthy of an evil overlord.

The creature was talking to himself, "I've lost everything...my money is worthless now...my beloved Persian is dead...my influence has been destroyed by that horrid virus. It could have killed me, but no, it left me as a freak."

The Viridian City Gym was a sight of marvel in its day, but now it had lost its beauty. The paint was peeling off of the walls. The interior reeked of rotting and blood, the sick humans in Viridian and Pallet had been taken there as a make-shift hospital. The bodys of Pokemon were strewn about the lawn in front of the gym.

The purple beast atop the tower groaned deeply and closed his eyes. He stood there, motionless, for a few minutes. He suddenly jerked his head forward and shouted into the horizon, "I will get everything back! Team Rocket will be rebuilt, and we will rule this new world!"

The monster leaped off of the roof, and the ground shook upon its landing. The monster turned its head toward the north and started plodding into the sunset, his colossal tail dragging behind him.

Latias_Dream_Rider
December 4th, 2005, 02:40 PM
This look's pretty good so far..............MORE!
(LOL)
L_D_R

Saboten
December 4th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Sneasel looked to find the source of the voice. She climbed up on one of the building to see an Espeon hybrid few buildings away.
" I'm not trying to harm you!" She yelled. " I was just wondering who you were. I've hardly seen any livings beside me! I'm so sorry!" she aplogised. She leaped towards the building the espeon hybrid were on.