PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Rejuvination Project

julian277230
November 17th, 2005, 02:59 PM
Many years ago, in Kanto, a country where Pokemon and Humans alike lived in harmony. But then an evil organization called Team Destro rose up with a plan to destroy all Pokemon. Team Destro is led by the ruthless and evil Ciasokai. Recently, he has ordered to destroy all Daycare Centers and Pokemon Centers to prevent Pokemon to survive and be born. The Police have sent a message across the globe for all Pokemon Trainers to get a Pokemon at their local Poke'Lab, prevent attacks on Pokemon, infiltrate Team Destro's main Headquarters, and destroy it. So can you do this? The Pokemon you can get are listed below.

Treecko--Chickorita--Bulbasaur
Torchic--Cyndaquil--Charmander
Mudkip--Totodile--Squirtle
Bagon--Trapinch--Dratini

Please sign up with this

Name: (The name of your character)
Description: (What your character looks like)
Personality: (How your characters acts alone and with others)
History: (A small History of your characters life)
Other: (Anything else you may wish to add)
RPG sample: (A sample of your RPGing skills)
Pokemon: (the pokemon you want from above)

Here is mine

Name: Julian
Description: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a228/blaziken277/buffyboy2.png
Personality: Julian really likes to be with other people and enjoys video games like HALO and FF10
History: when julian was 9, his father stood up to Team Destro with his pokemon and was killed. Julian has vowed to avenge his dad.
Other:
RPG sample: Flameboil and I walked out of the lab and headed to our house to say by to Mom Dad and Liam. I then walked towards Cyroon Forest. As we continued down the path, we heard a loud rustling sound in the bushes near us. *What was that?* I asked. *TO-TO-CHIC!* Flameboil yelled.
Pokemon: Bagon

shadow keeper
November 17th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Name: jack
Description: white hair black eyes white cape white gloves white shoes black long-sleeved shirt black pants
Personality: dark secretive with others, friendly to pokemon alone
History: ran away at the age of 7, heard his grandpa and his pikachu were killed by team destro when 9 joined team destro at 13 quit at 14, did this at 15
Other: cape made by leader of the trap's 2 years before jack was born.
RPG sample:IC:
Jack sat on a icey hill near a lake. he was freezing and he knew his options. they were bad ones.Jack sighed. he knew that he would either get up or die.
he sat up and lokked in the ice. a boy about 15 white hair white long-sleeved shirt blue eyes and a tauros belt holding two pokeballs looked up at him. he grabbed one of the pokeballs. "Go cloyster."
in a flash of light a giant shell pokemon looked up at him. "guess we gotta leave now don't we" i asked. then a rush of cold air hit him as a shivering dragonite flew downwards torwards him.

The Dragonite pulled out a small card and handed it to her. A hologram of a young woman appeared. The woman bowed then spoke, “Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pokmon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the world’s greatest Pokmon master.” The woman vanished and a map appeared. The woman started talking again. “This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pokmon Palace on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afternoon.” Some blue lines marked the rout from the wharf to the island.

The image disappeared and the woman returned. “Please send us your reply with the postcard. If you decide to attend bring the invitation with you or you will not be admitted.” She vanished. The Dragonite then pulled out a post card with yes and no written on it. Jack took it. He thought for a moment then shrugged. He marked the square for yes and gave the card back to the Dragonite. The Dragonite then spread its wings and took flight. He watched it go. he sighed. "i guess it's off to the wharf for us shell"
Pokemon: trapinch

julian277230
November 17th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Welcome! Just need 3 more people! :3

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
November 17th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Name: Edward Elric AKA (the fullmetal alchemist)
Pokemon: Mudkip
Appearance:http://www.animeartists.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=22
Weight: 76
Height: 3.7
Abilities: Psychokinetic, martial arts and alchemy
personality- very seirous and at times humorous but does not like
being called short.

history- well this is two segs of his history and why he is hear now to
get away from it all-
http://www.zippyvideos.com/6331482151967236/fmathedayidie/
and http://www.zippyvideos.com/4476549351977966/fullmetalalchemistfriendsforever/

rp seg- I was walking down the dark streets of somewhere...
"where am I?!" I yelled down the empty boulavard
"I cant even remember getting here" I mumbled frustrated
I then heard a sound of wing's flapping looking behind myself
I saw a dragon looking creature he handed me a hologram
invite and then gave me a yes or no slip I checked off yes
and gave it back to him.
"this party might explain some things" I finnaly said running down the street

julian277230
November 17th, 2005, 04:28 PM
hhhmm confusing...OK you're in. 2 more!

November 19th, 2005, 10:52 PM
can I advertise this thread to get last people?

Ty2
November 20th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Name: Ty
Description: Short,black spiky hair,brown eyes, blue hat,red and blue shirt,black shorts.
Personality: Ty gets along with pretty almost anybody,he really dosen't talk much exept when he gets mad.
History: When Ty was 7 he always wanted a pokemon but wasn't old enough so when he was 10 he went to get a pokemon but the professer didn't have anymore,so he came back and he got a Mudkip.
RPG Sample: Muddy and I were by the stream when suddenly a golden pops up and attacks us,it used horn attack and I told Muddy to use water gun to block it and it fell to the ground so we won!
Pokemon: Mudkip

julian277230
November 20th, 2005, 02:39 PM
yes and welcome . one more!!!

Ty2
November 22nd, 2005, 12:41 PM
Hey,lets just start the Rp,pm me when we start.

Gash
November 22nd, 2005, 12:57 PM
Name: Jonathan (Jon) Parker
Description: Jon has brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. He wears a long sleeve shirt, which has a blue body and black and white striped sleeves. He wears blue jeans that are baggy and drag a bit on the ground. Not much, but a little.
Personality: Jon is the kind who likes to get everything that he can done. He may not look it, but if something goes unfinished, he fixes that. Sometimes it can get the better of him, though, and can distract him from many things. In a group, he's very friendly and is open to everybody's comments.
History: Jon has had his Bagon since he was three. His father left on an adventure, and when he came back, Jon decided that he wanted to follow his father's footsteps. He's always been an adventurous boy.
RPG sample: "Hey! Wait!" Jon yelled as he tried to catch up to the man. Finally reaching him, he began to discuss the matters of his Bagon. His Bagon was missing, and the man was the only one who knew where he was.
Pokemon: Bagon

julian277230
November 22nd, 2005, 01:30 PM
All right lets start
~
~
~
Julian began walking up the road to the next city when he saw a boy no older than 10. He said his name was Ty.

November 22nd, 2005, 02:29 PM
I began to walk through the city I was'nt whereing my red coat
so everyone could see my automail arm and leg.
"oops forgot my coat" I saighed

julian277230
November 22nd, 2005, 02:36 PM
i left ty and met ed in the city. i was surprised at his limbs.

shadow keeper
November 22nd, 2005, 05:18 PM
Jack walked down the road and looked lazily to see if anyone else was there.

Ty2
November 23rd, 2005, 05:41 AM
I finnaly caught up with Julian with Muddy on my shulder and saw what he is looking at.

November 23rd, 2005, 05:45 AM
"what are you two children looking at?" I asked looking up at there expression's

Ty2
November 23rd, 2005, 05:56 AM
I snapped out of looking and said, "Uhhh,nothing."

November 23rd, 2005, 06:09 AM
"better be nothing" I mummbled
"so how old are you 8,9 around there? cause your awfully tall for your age..."

Ty2
November 23rd, 2005, 06:14 AM
"I'm 10." "What about you?"

November 23rd, 2005, 06:17 AM
"let me see about 12" I said smygly

Ty2
November 23rd, 2005, 06:19 AM
"Right, okay, let's just get this guy somewhere" pointing at Julian.

November 23rd, 2005, 06:28 AM
"why?" I asked rather strangly
"is he sick?" I asked

Ty2
November 23rd, 2005, 06:30 AM
"He's still looking." I whispered

November 23rd, 2005, 06:32 AM
with that I punched the guy still looking with my automail arm
"taken care of..."

Ty2
November 23rd, 2005, 06:34 AM
"I think that got it out of him."

Gash
November 24th, 2005, 08:08 AM
"Hey!" I said, running up to Ty. "What exactly are you doing?"

I had a puzzled look on my face as I tried to figure out what was going on.

Ty2
November 24th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"I'm just watching Ed beat the snot out of Julian." I said smaling