PDA

View Full Version : The survival of the jedi.

Let's Fighting Love
November 17th, 2005, 06:20 PM
The day when order66 was commanded. There was no more alliance between the jedi and the clones. The Republic has betrayed the jedi. As you know a rebellion was started many years later. But this story takes place before that. Many of the jedi leaders have died so jedi knights are being promoted to masters almost rapidly. Now the few remaining jedi keep fighting. There are even acouple of clones who still help the jedi. Now the remainder of the jedi are on Coruscant. The only thing can do is fight to survive. Then they heard a transmission to come to Yavin 4. They have the choice to go and take the risk or they can stay and keep fighting until something diverts attention from them.

This is the format you join in:
Name:
Sith/Jedi/Clone:
Apperance:
Personality: (optional)
Light saber color: (not needed if clone

Heres mine:
Name:Zek
Sith/Jedi/clone:Clone on good side
Appearance:http://swe.sithclan.net/depot_images/image/commanderbacara.jpg
Personality:Smart,Cocky at times,takes things seriously.

Randall Raichu
November 17th, 2005, 06:27 PM
I would love you join this but I am already in an RP llike this Made by GodofPH...this plot runs VERY close to his don't ya think?

Let's Fighting Love
November 17th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Oh snap! I didn't read his this just came to me. I basicly thought of the plot while typing it. And mine takes place in episode 3 basicly. Mine is describing the start of the rebellion.

Randall Raichu
November 17th, 2005, 06:39 PM
It is still alot like his...its kinda of a waste to have to of the same RPs.

Let's Fighting Love
November 17th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Don't worry I'm used to having my RP ideas rot away. I like created 20 that no one even posted in they just kind of died as soon as I created them. So I'm used to it and will let this one rot away as well. But I will still wait in case anyone does want to join.

Randall Raichu
November 17th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Thats is ok with me....sorry

Let's Fighting Love
November 17th, 2005, 06:44 PM
It's okay. I really just am not good at Rp ing in some cases.

Randall Raichu
November 17th, 2005, 06:45 PM
you could always jsut ask for help.

Kurosaki
November 17th, 2005, 06:50 PM
Guys, take this conversation to PM, the RP boards aren't for chit-chat.

Let's Fighting Love
November 17th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Sorry sir!(message too short)