PDA

View Full Version : Need graphics for an original game idea

rm2kdev
November 18th, 2005, 01:26 AM
Hey there everyone
you art guys may not know me but mi rm2kdev im a programer i usually hang out over in game development well today i thaught id come and see you artists me and slayer are designing an online pokemon tactics fighting game and we need graphcics i have included a photo of how our fighting system will run

basically the graphics we need are totally top down so u cant see the trunk of a tree u see some brown bits and then greeen moastly

we need some custom 32x32 grapics
Grass
water with dirt boarders
Trees Top Down
and grass that has a big ditch in it something that looks like u cant walk on it

kohei
November 18th, 2005, 03:42 AM
Hey there everyone
you art guys may not know me but mi rm2kdev im a programer i usually hang out over in game development well today i thaught id come and see you artists me and slayer are designing an online pokemon tactics fighting game and we need graphcics i have included a photo of how our fighting system will run

basically the graphics we need are totally top down so u cant see the trunk of a tree u see some brown bits and then greeen moastly

we need some custom 32x32 grapics
Grass
water with dirt boarders
Trees Top Down
and grass that has a big ditch in it something that looks like u cant walk on itI think you have better chance of getting help if you ask in the Spriters Lounge, since game graphics/tiles = similar to sprites.

Forest Grovyle
November 18th, 2005, 05:16 AM
You're not allowed to post threads requesting things, sorry - you'll have to post in the Spriters' Lounge and see if anyone there would be willing to do your reuqest for you. Separate request threads aren't allowed. :)

*locks*

--FG