PDA

View Full Version : "All the Dreams to Light the Way . . . "

Kogenta
November 19th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Plot:
Many years ago, the lands of the Pokemon world were divided by strife and stricken by chaos. During this time, both Pokemon and their human partners foughtnot as trainer and Pokemon, but as equal warriors in battle. For hundreds of years, such was considered the typical partnership between Pokemon and human. However, as the land grew more peaceful, Pokemon became used more for sport than war. Because of this, it was considered unneccesary for the humans to fight. So it was for many more years until the ancient battles had seemed entirely forgotten. But, as of late, the older form of battling has again been popularized. Pokeball manufacturing has ceased and the function of the PC has been reduced to the holding of items. Thus the world has been for almost two hundred years . . .

You will play the part of a character in this world. As with previous trainers, you travel about in search of adventure, earning badges, and sparring against those you may come across. However, all is not right with this land. Unknown to many, in a place known only in legend, named as "The Hidden Lake", a strange force has emerged--signaling the birth of a chaos that threatens the entire world.

---------------------------------

Details:
At the beginning of the roleplay, your character will probably not be aware of this "force". However, as the roleplay progresses, a number of events will occur that alert the characters to this unknown enemy. Eventually, the identity of the enemy will be revealed, and the "young heroes" will find themselves in a situation in which only they can save the world.

Typical, ne?

Setting:
The world has become somewhat of a blend of fantasy/medieval/feudal and modern/futuristic technology.

Rules: (I hope I am not requiring too much . . . )

1. Please use reasonable spelling and grammar in your posts (use commas, periods, spaces, capitalization, etc.). Being that my writing is far from grammatically perfect, I will assuredly not expect perfection.
2. I realize this is in the general RPG rules, but, as a reminder, make your posts at least four lines long.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality: (Optional)
History: (Optional)
Weapon(s):
Skill(s):
Pokemon: (Limit, two. Please, no legendaries. Also, remember that there are no longer any Pokeballs. So, do not to forget to factor convenience when selecting your Pokemon.)
Other: (Optional)
Roleplay Sample: (To be fair, not optional)

This would be the first Pokemon Roleplay I have created, so I hope that at least one person will join. ^-^;;

I will post my character profile later.

Neko
November 19th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Name: Neko
Appearance: light brown hair and light green eyes. Has on a simple pair of oversized dark blue jeans, held up by a silver belt, and a tight black T-shirt. About 5'4"
Weapon(s): Kunai, Shuriken
Skill(s): Has really fast speed, endurance, and is very acrobatic
Pokemon: Pikachu, Eevee
Roleplay Sample: (I know you've seen me rp but oh well..)

Yumi walked down the dirt roads of New Bark Town. 'Hmm..I wonder where it is..' She kicked up dirt out of boredom as she went along. She gazed up at the many buildings towering above her. 'I guess its that one.' She thought, turning her gaze toward a huge white building. She walked up and read to letters that were engraved in the Elm door. 'Yep, this is it.' Yumi opened the door and walked in. She looked to the center of the room and saw a boy sitting down on a sofa/bench next to a coffee table. He had a Pokeball in his hand.

"Ahh, so I see you've come" Yumi heard a voice and turned her head left as she saw Proffesor Elm approach her. "Come with me" He said smoothly. Yumi followed him to a room in the back of the lab.

The room was filled with all different kinds of maching that were lining the walls. In the center of the room sat a desk table. On that, sat many, many Pokeballs, each neatly placed next to eachother, in straight lines going across and up. "Wow..There are so many" Yumi said to Proffesor Elm, staring in awe at all the Pokeballs. One stood out though. It was placed in the center of the table, ontop of a place mat and covered by a glass case. The Pokeball was a dark blakish blue color, with a silver ting to it. It had an electric bolt at the top of it. 'Aah..' She took off the glass cover and quickly handed it to Proffesor Elm.

"Uh, w-wait I d-don't think you sh-should do tha-!" He stopped short when Yumi shoved the glass case in his hands and picked up the custom Pokeball. He sweatdropped.

"Wow.." Yumi stared in amasment at the shiny Pokeball. Seconds later a huge grin spead across her face. She threw the Pokeball into the air. "GO!!!!!"

"Gaah~!" Proffesor Elm suddenly ran out of the room. A huge white light flashed a moments later, a weird colored Pichu appeared in its place. It had light silver fur and dark bluish silver fur where the black should have been. It had crimson red cheeks and dark blue eyes that shined. Yumi smiled warmly at the little Pichu "Well hello littl-" Suddenly the little Pichu's crimson cheeks lit up.

"PICHUUuuu" Lighting surrounded it and Yumi.

"Gaaah~!!" Yumi quickly reached for the custom Pokeball and held it up to the Pichu. "R-r-return!!" A red light flashed suddenly, and the Pichu was back in it's ball. 'Arrg..hyper little thing..' Yumi got up. "Well, he doesn't seem so bad..i'll make friends with him later" Yumi smiled again at the thought. 'My first Pokemon!!'

~~

Yumi walked back into the main room. She saw Professor Elm on the couch next to the boy. He was curled into the feetle position, shaking a bit. Yumi giggled at the sight. She slipped the custom Pokeball, which was now in the smaller size, into her jean's pocket and walked over to the couch. She sat between Professor Elm and the boy. She turned to the boy. "Hi" Yumie said to him in a friendly tone. "My name is Yumie. Whats yours?"

^One in a different rp X)

shadow keeper
November 19th, 2005, 01:04 PM
ok...
Name: Jack
Appearance: white hair, black eyes, black pants, black long-sleeved shirt, white cape white gloves, scar on cheek that reaches to the chin
History: when he was three his parents were in a battle and brought him along. His parents were killed and that's also how he got the scar.
Weapon(s): double-sided dagger
Skill(s): a good thief
Pokemon: treecko and sneasel
Roleplay Sample: Jack sat on a icey hill near a lake. he was freezing and he knew his options. they were bad ones.Jack sighed. he knew that he would either get up or die.
he sat up and lokked in the ice. a boy about 15 white hair white long-sleeved shirt blue eyes and a tauros belt holding two pokeballs looked up at him. he grabbed one of the pokeballs. "Go cloyster."
in a flash of light a giant shell pokemon looked up at him. "guess we gotta leave now don't we" i asked. then a rush of cold air hit him as a shivering dragonite flew downwards torwards him.

The Dragonite pulled out a small card and handed it to her. A hologram of a young woman appeared. The woman bowed then spoke, Greetings. This message is for highly promising Pokmon trainers. You are invited to a party hosted by my master, the worlds greatest Pokmon master. The woman vanished and a map appeared. The woman started talking again. This is the location of the party. It will be held at the Pokmon Palace on New Island. A ferry at the wharf will take you to the island tomorrow afternoon. Some blue lines marked the rout from the wharf to the island.

The image disappeared and the woman returned. Please send us your reply with the postcard. If you decide to attend bring the invitation with you or you will not be admitted. She vanished. The Dragonite then pulled out a post card with yes and no written on it. Jack took it. He thought for a moment then shrugged. He marked the square for yes and gave the card back to the Dragonite. The Dragonite then spread its wings and took flight. He watched it go. he sighed. "i guess it's off to the wharf for us Shell."

Saboten
November 19th, 2005, 02:28 PM
Name: Miku Nakano/Nakano Miku
Appearance: shoulder blade lengthed dark blue hair and a marine blue eyes. Fair complexion and fairly tall for her age. She wears a sleeveless turtle neck light blue sweater and a creamy short skirt. She has a small hopp earrings with small amethyst stone dangling on both sides. She also has a blue bead bracelet on right arm.
Personality: Cheerful, but selfish at times. She hardly get depressed and tries to calm people down.
History: Middle child of the owner of small restaurant. She loves training to use her Katana. Her older sister works at the bakery and her younger brother still in kindy. She helps at the restaurant, but decided to leave to travel when her parents suggested that she can do what she wants to do.
Weapon(s):A sharp Katana.
Skill(s): Can slice even a metal with her Katana.
Pokemon:Arcanine (she rides on its back when she wants to) Ivysaur
Other: Hates bugs.
Roleplay Sample:

This sample has nothing to do with this RP:

Aya walked towards the quiet and lonely road towards her destination. It had been a few hours since she saw a pokemon and were hoping to see at least ONE. But no, there weren't any. She wondered why, but she can't possibly find a answer to it, well... how can she? There were no people in sight, Absolutely no ONE. She sighed.
" Unlucky me... No one to talk to... No pokemon to catch... Huh? What's that?" There, in a not so distance place were a cave. "A cave? But there aren't any cave around here, weel, according to my map..." Aya walked forward and squinted her eyes to see the sign, and couldn't help but, to laugh at what it said.

There in a clear dark pink sign were 'Iggly Cave! WARNING: Vicious Igglypuff ahead! Do not go in!' 'A vicious Igglypuff!? As IF! How can those pink puffy cute thing can be so visious! I mean, they can't even hurt a fly! Gee... Someone must really hates Jigglypuff... Or maybe it was some stupid person not wanting me in the cave...' Aya scratched her head, but shrugged, proceeding to go toward the cave, while unknown to her, what the sign said might be a reality...

MegaFuz
November 19th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Looks pretty good, but I'm gonna wait to see how many n00bs fill this up. :\

Neko
November 19th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Hey! -0- You better not be calling me a n00b, n00b.

Look, either join or don't post at all cause making that kinda post is gainst the rules~

(By the way, when are we going to start?)

MegaFuz
November 19th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Hey! -0- You better not be calling me a n00b, n00b.

Look, either join or don't post at all cause making that kinda post is gainst the rules~

(By the way, when are we going to start?)

For your information, I wasn't referring to you. And I'm sorry if I offended you, but I just hate it when I join a sweet-looking RP and then it sputters out because n00bs fill it up and kill it with their lack of posting. :\

Flabébé
November 19th, 2005, 10:07 PM
STOP SPAMMING!

Name: Shou
Appearance:http://vegetafan2.tripod.com/goten3.jpg
Personality: n/a (for now)
History: n.a (for now)
Weapon(s): fist
Skill(s): speed, fighting monk style
Pokemon: Chikorita and Kadabra
Other: n/a
Roleplay Sample:

Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Shouts of bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The Childds happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

Charon
November 20th, 2005, 07:10 AM
{ooc| This looks interesting! I'll sign up later, my brain hurts too much now. ^^;;;}

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
November 20th, 2005, 06:11 PM
This looks good:D

Name: Edward Elric
Pokemon: Mudkip, alagazam
Weapons: pistol and katana
Appearance: Avitar
history: watch these in order
http://www.zippyvideos.com/5488116341967086/fullmetalalchemistfuerfri/
http://www.zippyvideos.com/4476549351977966/fullmetalalchemistfriendsforever/
http://www.zippyvideos.com/6331482151967236/fmathedayidie/

Abilities: Psychokinetic, martial arts and alchemy.

other- he doesnt know why he is here but as any other obstacle he will
take the challenge.

RP sample- I ran down the halls of the mansion escaping the remaining
homunculie I kept running till I heard a voice...
"now,now ed you woudnt be trying to get away would you?" I heard wraith say
"because that would be the wrong choice" lust said calmly
"and then how would we kill you?" sloth said with joy
"you killed me ounce but not again" I yelled transmutating a katana
I swung the katana at wraith slicing at his left arm
"I'm reclaiming my arm and leg!" I yelled slicing into his leg also my arm slicing off the left arm
"That you stole from me!" I screamed revealing my left arm and right leg
made of automail.
"to slow!" lust yelled blading her arm into my chest
"ARGHHHHHHHHH" I screamed in pain
blood started to spill rapidly from my chest
"not again" I managed to mutter
"If I die I'm taking all you out with me" I yelled tsking my spilling blood
and started to draw transumutation circles on my body
and then one on the floor.
hot tears poured from my eyes as I said goodbye to everyone in prayer
then I activated the transmutation circle and blasted my body
killing the homunculi.
next thing I knew I was in a building surrounded by other people
with weird creatures around them.
"are you alright?" a nurse asked me nicly
"yeah I think" I muttered
I walked out of the building to see where I was.
"I dont think I'm in central anymore" I said with a frown

Jeudi
November 21st, 2005, 04:52 AM
Name: Tsukiko Chono
Appearance:http://wolfsrain.free.fr/wallp/cher/cher_s1.gif
Personality: All business with clients, but will always keep a promise to never kill a person. Her demeanor shows she barely trusts many people, but her clients are treated with respect. That is, until they break their part of the deal.
Weapons: Various natural poisons that do not kill.
History: Once was involved in the pokemon league planning, but stopped after a very traumatizing event. This event is still fresh in her mind, but she does something ironic even after the event.
Skills: Hiding and poisoning without warning.
Pokemon: Nidoqueen and a Nidoking
Other: Makes poisons and sells for money. She does not make any death poisons.
Roleplay Sample:

Clients were in front of her, giving her a begging eye. The room looked dingy and really old. Her Nidoqueen and Nidoking would often be right outside the door. She looked towards them for a moment, motioning she might need their help. She took a big breath, making everything around her silent. "If you don't have enough money, I'm afraid you can't have the poison amount you want. I can give you half the order."
"Please, we're begging you. We need that poison to cure my wife and the other children!"
"I said you need all the money." The people tried to take the box from her hands, but her pokemon reacted, knocking the people back. "And that's all I said." The people begged her again, almost as if to make her feel sorry for them. "I said all the money." Her Nidoqueen silenced the few still awake. She nodded to the pokemon in front of her, leaving a piece of paper on the ground. Their order was rejected.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 06:33 AM
may i join
sorry if i am interupting
i will leave if there are no more spots

Kogenta
November 21st, 2005, 06:53 PM
This is . . . considerably more response than I expected . . .

dr.jay, there is no set limit on the number of participants in this roleplay. Provided that your sign-up sheet is of acceptable quality, you may join the roleplay.

Those who are accepted are as follows:

Kakashi and Sasuke Lover
Shadow Keeper
Saboten
Randall-Kun
Jeudi

---------------------

ash jr., while your sample seems to have good descriptions, I am afraid that the grammar is somewhat difficult to understand. As it is, I cannot accept you into this roleplay. I am sorry.

-------------------

Name: Kurogane Chain
Appearance: Kurogane has dark, unkempt, mid-length hair. His uneven bangs often hang before his green-gold eyes, slightly obscuring others' view of them. A neckguard of black metal is about his neck, though it is often unseen beneath his dark cloak--clasped with a gold-coloured piece and having a Starmie "emblem". Beneath Kurogane's cloak is a sleeveless black shirt and cargo pants. About his chest is strapped a number of thick belts--partially to serve as armor. A single belt surrounds Kurogane's waist, while two crossing belts hand from either hip. Kurogane wears black fingerless gloves and forearm guards.
Personality: Kurogane is usually steady and even-tempered, though not above jesting with others. While generally relatively friendly, he often prefers to be alone with his Pokemon or alone training. Although naturally perceptive and logical, he may grow too focused and lose his reason. Overall, Kurogane is level-headed and good-natured.
History: --
Weapon(s): Large sword strapped to his back
Skill(s): Agility, Kurokaze fighting style (uses speed to produce air currents; highest techniques use speed to "slice through" the air and create temporary vaccums; while using the Kurokaze style, physical contact with the enemy is rare)
Pokemon: Scizor, Starmie (uses Minimize and appears to be a cloak clasp)
Other: Kurogane enjoys sparring with his Scizor.
Roleplay Sample: My "sample" will be the starting post for the roleplay.

I apologize for the late start. ^-^;;

---------------------------------------------------------------

Pale mists wreathed the dew-dampened forest, filling the cold, early morning air with moisture. Amidst the blanket of fog and otherwise still air, two shadows moved--flitting two and fro, first toward one another, then away. One shadow was tinged with crimson, while the other was made solidly grey by the white cloud that enveloped the woods.

Metal rang against metal as golden sparks broke through the dim fog and reflected in the emerald-hued eyes of the grey shadow. Then, both figures sprang away from one another, one figure calling, "Come on, Scizor! I know you can do better than that! You may not be a morning Pokemon, but this is ridiculous!"

The scarlet form responded instantly to the taunt, darting forward with an upraised claw. Launching itself into the air, the Pokemon struck downward--aiming for the human that stood below.

"Too slow!" A steel blade was instantly raised to counter the blow. At the same moment, the sword was twisted to the side in an attempt to cast the Pokemon to the ground. However, even as it was flung toward the earth, Scizor turned to place its feet beneath it while clamping one claw firmly on its opponent's weapon. As Scizor's feet met with the forest floor, a swift kick was dealt to its claw, causing it to release its hold on the blade.

A swift succession of slashes followed--some attacks dealt by the human and countered by the Pokemon, while others were dealt by the Pokemon and halted by the human. After several minutes of fierce battle, the combatants leaped away from one another. Both Scizor and its human partner inhaled and exhaled in breaths of forced measure, while a single drop of sweat ran across the human's cheek.

Smiling slightly as he readied his sword, Kurogane brushed the sweat away with the back of his hand. "Looks like this'll be a good match after all."

shadow keeper
November 21st, 2005, 07:19 PM
Jack walked silently through the woods. 'I hope I find some one to fight soon' he thought, 'I'm almost out of supplies.' He was walking beside his treecko and sneasel when sneasel stopped and readied his ears. he had heard something. Jack stopped then too becuase he could sense food was near-by, he had that amazing sence, and he then noticed a lurking figuire in the background and knew instantly it was his rival Dave. Dave and Jack had been enemies sence they met 12 years ago in his hometown.

This is perfect!' he thought. he knew Dave was a glutton and always carried too much food to stuff even in his stomach. he had never figiured out though how Dave could be so skinny and fast after eating all that. ha had figiured that out last time he saw Dave.
*flashback*
The sun is setting in the background. he knew his treecko doesn't stand a chance at night and niether sneasel that good at day. Sunset was both. he looke to the side and saw dave standing there with a swalot. ' A SWALOT! THAT'S HIS POKEMON!' Jack thought. He knew that they were in no fighting condition as swalot was just finished poisening a raticate and was still fighting. 'ah a perfect balance. sneasel and treecko and I better leave now'. "Guy's c'mon, oh crud." Dave was standing over him. "reday to fight?"

Saboten
November 21st, 2005, 11:38 PM
Miku sat on the rather large rock, not far away from the trickling river. She were cleaning her dirt covered Katana, with her Ivysaur and Arcanine by her side. Her fire pokemon seemed to be in a sleeping state, whilist her Bulbasaur were staring at her.

Miku suddenly growled, having a hard time trying to wipe the dirt away.
" I should have cleaned it before it got worse..." she grumbled. Though, with a hard scrape, she managed to make it as good as new.

She stod up, shaking her Arcanine. Her pokemon blinked several times, then yawned. " Come on Arcanine, Ivysaur, we had to go! I want someone to battle with!" she said. Her pokemons nodded, obeying her master's order. They followed her, as she walked of towards the dark forest ahead...

Neko
November 22nd, 2005, 04:06 AM
Neko sat down on a tree, along with both her Pokemon, in the depths of Viridian Forest. "Arg, this is soooo boring!" Neko complained while she shined her numerous kunai and shuriken. Placing a now shiny kunai in her pack that was attached to the side of her thigh, she took out a shuriken and started shining that. Her Pikachu stared at her, while her Eevee was contempt washing herself.

"Pika?" Pikachu's ears twitched as it turned behind her and sniffed the air.

"Hm? What is it Pika.." She turned around and immediately stuffed the shuriken in her pack. "Oh, hell yeah!!" She said as her, Pikachu, and now Eevee jumped down from the tree branch they were sitting on. They now stared at a hoard of Pinser. 'This is gonna be fun..' Neko said as she readied a kunai from her pack. Pikachu's cheeks lit up a neon red, while Eevee's tail lashed from side to side. "Ok..ready, steady...GO!!!!" Neko said as she, Pikachu, and Eevee charged toward the angry hoard of Pinser.

Jeudi
November 22nd, 2005, 04:43 AM
A yawn escaped Tsukiko Chono's mouth. It had been awhile since any worthwhile orders had come into her train of thought. As much as she was a trainer, she was considered a 'doctor.' However, there was one poison she was always against. Even at this moment, she never made poisons that killed anyone. Her own parents had been a victim to poisons of natural death, so she was against any such poison. Her eyes darted to her Nidoqueen. The pokemon looked at her with a nod, handing her a few herbs to grind into poison. "Thank you, hopefully we'll get this order done by next week." The pokemon smiled at her.
"Nidoking...nido..."
"What is it?" She turned towards a sound, a few beedrill were mad she had stolen the few tips they had left in their nest. Her nidoking was being rather annoyed at the fact he had put so much effort not to disturb them. "You are welcome to fight them, Nidoking." The male smiled.

CyBeastSaber
November 22nd, 2005, 12:50 PM
Oooo. Since you put it that way, I guess I'll join too. However, I'm at school and I have only a limited amount of time left for lunch so I'll post mine as soon as I get off school.

Kogenta
November 23rd, 2005, 03:09 PM
Blade and claw clashed as human and Pokemon repeatedly launched attacks toward one another. Dodging a slice, Scizor rammed its head into Kurogane's stomach. Locking one arm about Scizor's neck as he fell, Kurogane twisted to one side, causing Scizor to fall beneath him. Then, springing back as the scarlet Pokemon's claw snapped dangerously near his neck, Kurogane slashed his weapon through the air--launching a blade-like air current toward his opponent.

Scizor vanished, leaving the attack to scar the ground and escaping, itself unscathed. Materializing behind Kurogane, the steel type dealt a blow toward the human's head. Kurogane instinctively dropped down, swinging his leg around in a kick that collapsed Scizor's legs and cast it to the ground. However, Scizor regained its stance as swiftly as though it had never fallen--driving its claw upward and knocking Kurogane's sword from his hands as it stood.

As his weapon landed some distance away, Kurogane quickly raised one arm, using the speed of his movement to form a stream of air that blocked a blow from Scizor. Fleetingly casting his emerald-gold eyes toward his blade, Kurogane noted its position before blocking a second attack with a similar "air shield". Again and again, Kurogane blocked Scizor's strikes--the human's clenched hands moving with incredible speed. Then, as Scizor thrust a claw directly toward Kurogane's head, the male flitted one side and grasped Scizor's wrist, using the Pokemon's momentum to cast it forward.

Releasing his hold of Scizor as the bug Pokemon fell, Kurogane dashed toward his weapon and firmly grasped its hilt. In a single, seamless movement, the warrior wrenched the sword from the ground and brought it about in a swift slice that directed a massive air current toward Scizor.

Though Scizor raised both arms to block the attack, the force of the strike slammed it against a tree. Across the forest clearing, Kurogane was thrown against a thick tree trunk by the recoil of his attack.

For several minutes, the battle partners remained as they were--partially sprawled on the grass and partially supported by their respective trees, but both limp and gasping for air. Between breaths, Kurogane called, "Seems like . . . " He swallowed a mouthful of air. ". . . A draw again. Eh, Scizor?"

The steel Pokemon murmured an agreement. "Sci . . . "

-----------------------

Finally, Scizor and Kurogane staggered into an unsteady stance--not fully erect and still panting slightly, but in considerably better condition.

Placing his blade in the earth and leaning on its hilt, the human turned his gaze skyward. The forest mist had almost fully dispersed, revealing a sky of clear and bright azure above. "Looks like it'll be another sunny day . . . " Kurogane smiled as he turned to the scarlet Pokemon that approached him.

"What do you think, partner? Where should we go today?"

"Sci, scizor . . . "

"Alright, then. West it is."

Jeudi
November 24th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Her Nidoking looked happy with what had happened, coming back triumphantly with three more beedrill needles. "Well, I guess it'll go in our reserves, eh?" The male happily nodded to her with a smile on its face in a sort of way. She stood, stretching her legs. Her skirt felt almost stained completely against her. "I better go and take a bath." Nidoqueen followed her, covering the woman's place in a pond.

Saboten
November 24th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Miku continued to walk, she didn't quiet understand the depth of the forest.
" Argh... How big is this place?" she wondered. Forest was so quiet... Only sound made was the clank of her Katana, her feet touching the ground and the blowing wind, sweeping her hair.

Miku pulled out her hair band, and tied her hair, which were quite annoying when let down.
"Nice forest don't you think!?" she practically asked to no one, but smiled brightly at her pokemons. " All I need to find is way out..." she muttered.

Metaforte
November 25th, 2005, 01:49 AM
Name: Kendoksu Hiromoto

Appearance: He tends to wear all black to match his jet black hair and eyes. His mouth is usually covered around with a full black scarf for some reason. he sports a pair of raven black shades to shield his eyes at most times. He wears a raven black T-shirt with a smooth, black leather jacket and a pair of long, black, cargo pants. Chains are attached to each of his left and right pockets. Although, he takes them off in assassinations.

Personality: He never plays around and takes jokes very seriously. He was just taught that way by his master. He doesn't seem to get bad that easily, but he tends to get very irritated most of the time. He tries his hardest not to let the public see his dark, vicious side unless there next in the list.(When I mean "The list" I meant who's next to get done in) When it's toward his pokemon, he is trusting and respectful. Although, he'll get strict in time when he needs to be strict.

History: His parents were killed 9 years ago in a tragic fire. He went off to do a few chores just to come back to see his home in blazing embers. With his team of pokemon, he spent the rest of his teenage life his trainer's house. There, he could have doubled his training sessions and work twice as hard he usually performs. Until that faithful day, during one of his training sessions, his trainer introduced him to a weapon, a deep maroon colored katana, known as the Masamune.

He trained even more after that with his new weapon until he mastered it completely. Then he was introduced to special techniques known as "Cornering." A set of deadly attacks that could inflict fatal injuries toward his foes. His training soon became more vigorous and challenging, pushing him to his limits. At the age of 20, he left his trainer for his own goals in life. A life as an assassin.

He never knew he had that much kind of power in his disposal, but he fulfilled his client's orders quite well, making an excellent profit. He never takes his attention away from his pokemon at all, however. He never uses help from his pokemon to kill, but they'll help in times of crisis.

One day, one of his clients lied about having the money to fulfill Kendoksu's demands, so he attempted to kill him. The client almost got him, for his Arbok and Seviper were formidable foes and almost killed him. His pokemon saved his life. Thinking of all the trouble he'll get in from poor clients, he retired from assassinating.

Weapon(s): A maroon colored Katana known as the Masamune, sometimes, he uses poison dipped knifes for quick kills.

Skill(s): For his ex-profession in assassinations, he uses "cornering" abilities. They are quite a few, but here are some.
Shadowbind - A quick, accurate attack that strikes the enemy's shadow instead of their physical form. Causing it to freeze and stop for a sizable amount of time.
Aphonia - One of Kendoksu's useful tactics, especially for opponents that use magic, curses, etc. He strikes the enemy swiftly in the throat, resulting in them to temporarily loose their voice. Therefore they cannot cast spells or any of the sort, leaving them defenseless.
Rockseal - A very devastating move when it connects. It strikes the heart, leaving the enemy with a near death experience. The experience, causes them to become frightened deeply and forming themselves into stone. If you stick a holy needle in the statue, they will return to their true form.

Pokemon: Skarmory and Tentacruel

Other: (Optional): n/a

Role-play Sample: Not enough time to make one. If my Sign-up isn't good enough, then I will make the sample later.

Ryu-Chan
November 25th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Name: kali
Appearance: 5`3 wears a purple shirt all the time and a blue skirt.has brown hair.

Pokemon: vaporeon,umbreon

Kogenta
November 25th, 2005, 11:05 AM
[OOC:
Metaforte, while your grammatical skills and descriptions in your current sign-up do, in fact, merit entry into this RPG, to be fair, I will ask for a roleplay sample. ^-^;; My apologies.

lugia_master, as your character form currently is, I cannot accept you into this RPG. I am sorry.]

"Well, if it's a way out of this forest you want, you may be closer than you think."

Kurogane stood behind Miku, Scizor at his side. By this point, both human and Pokemon had fully recovered from their battle and had regained their composure. Kurogane's blade was now sheathed across his back, the hilt at his shoulder.

Stepping from beneath the shadow of a tree, the male continued, "Scizor and I have been to this forest a few times before. You're probably about fifteen minutes away from the forest's edge--twenty at the most."

Shifting his gaze from Miku to an area of forest, Kurogane motioned toward one direction. "Scizor and I were heading west. The quickest way out of here would be a western course with a slightly southern angle, though." Glancing back toward Miku, Kurogane shrugged before turning toward Scizor and nodding.

As Kurogane and Scizor continued west, the warrior added, "You can do what you wish, though. That's just my suggestion."

shadow keeper
November 25th, 2005, 11:11 AM
Jack stared at the Swalot with fear. he knew there was one thing he had to do. run. Jack ran backwards and straight into a tree. "Swalot USE POISON GAS NOW!" Dave sceamed. Swalot obeyed and it seemed like it was all over for Jack. Then treecko slowly started to fade and so did sneasel. "No where are you going?! COME BACK!" Jack then noyiced he was tsrating to fade too. he opened his eyes and could feel cold sweat running down his face. that was only 2 months ago. Treecko and Sneasel and him. They had died........

Metaforte
November 25th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Right, of course. Here it is.

Kendoksu walked towards the client's house in silence, his obedient Skarmory following from behind. The client was willing to pay handsomely of the death of Albert Snider, a wealthy drug dealer. Slowly, he opened the rusty door of the small building and noticed the client on the table. He was dressed in a dark brown business suit with a short top hat. He had a pair of nicely polished loafers to add to the outfit. He sat patiently in a wooden chair, awaiting for his arrival.

"Your Kendoksu Hiromoto, correct?" He asked calmly, fixing his gaze towards him.

"Correct. Your the client who needed Albert Snider assassinated correct?" I answered in reply, siting quietly on the other wooden chair, opposite of his in direction. He nodded and handed Kendoksu a pile of neatly stacked papers and photographs. He got a good look at the client. He had topaz brown hair and eyes, matching his suit. He also had a cigarette stuck into his mouth.

"He's the Underground's top drug lord. Everywhere he goes, his highly trained guards follow him, making it difficult to kill him. His address and other useful information can be found in the files. I wish you the best of luck, Kendoksu," He stated emotionlessly, fixing his bright orange tie.

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure you keep your end of the bargain and everything will run smoothly," He finished, lifting up from his seat. Skarmory, who waited near the door, notice him leave. He got a good look at the client, and then followed Kendoksu to the door.

250 grand was a pretty decent deal, more than he usually gets for his business, but he couldn't resist a nice deal like that. But, that's what disturbed him. 100 grand would be just fine by him, but this is a little much in his way. Probably the security will be extremely difficult to overcome. He raised his scar towards his face, reaching up until it reached his mouth as he continued down the path.

OOC:This was his last client that almost had him killed, ending his career.

Kogenta
November 25th, 2005, 08:46 PM
OOC: Metaforte, you are accepted into the RPG.

My apologies for the fully "OOC" post, though . . . ^-^;;

Neko
November 26th, 2005, 04:59 AM
Neko sighed heavily as she, her Pikachu, and her Eevee fell to the ground. They had just finished fighting and defeating all of the Pinser, and were now currently exhausted. Neko's neon green eyes shifted to a couple of meters ahead of them, where Miku, her Ivisaur and Arcanine, Kurogane, and his Scizor stood. "Hey! Are you guys lost or something?" She called from the tree she was leaning against. She got up slowly, brushing a piece of hair behind her left ear. "Cause I can help get out if you want" She started to walk up to them, ehr Pikachu and Eevee following at her side.

Jeudi
November 26th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Tsukiko woke slightly dazed, she had washed her clothing and changed into another set of clothing after her bath. "Nidoking, is something that matter?" He nodded that someone might be approaching. She packed her sleeping bag in her pack along with her dry clothing. Whoever was approaching, was making both of her pokemon nervous.

Kogenta
November 26th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Hearing a voice, Kurogane pause and turned. Smiling slightly, he replied, "No, I'm not lost. Though, it appears she is." He motioned toward Miku. After studying Neko for a short moment, the male's smile vanished as he commented, "Looks like you and your Pokemon had a run-in with some of the wilder inhabitants of this forest."

At Kurogane's side, Scizor stared silently at the Pokemon present, his gold-coloured gaze unwavering and unemotional. After casting a glance at the crimson bug-type, Kurogane again turned toward Neko. "By the sounds of it, you've been to this forest before. Scizor and I have been here a few times, but haven't seen you, though." Shrugging slightly, the warrior added, "Still, I suppose it is a pretty big forest."

With a quiet, good-natured laugh, Kurogane asked, "So, how did you make the Pokemon angry? Or was it their usual irritability?"

Neko
November 26th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Neko laughed "Usual irritability" She said to Kurogane, now next to him.

"Pika" Neko's Pikachu greeted to Scizor.

"Evee" Her Eevee did the same.

"It was a hord of Pinser. Of course they're gonna be irritable" Neko said laughing again. "So I hear you're lost" She turned to Miku. "Well I can help you out of the forest if you want.."

Saboten
November 26th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Miku sweatdropped, and scratched back of her head.
" Yeah... I'm kind of new to this forest... I usually train near the river, sound of the river relaxes my mind and allows me to train without distraction. So, yeah... I would like you to help me find a way out!" she smiled brightly. "And thanks."

Kogenta
November 26th, 2005, 03:58 PM
"Sci," Scizor greeted, staring down at Pikachu and Eevee.

Turning to toward Miku, Kurogane commented, "It looks like you're in capable hands. So . . . " The warrior paused as a thought occured to him. After a moment, Kurogane's green-gold eyes shifted toward his Pokemon. "Hey, Scizor, it's not as though we have any specific plans for today. And, she's headed in our direction, anyway. How about we help escort the lady out of this forest?"

Scizor said nothing, merely nodding its consent. Returning his gaze to the others, a warm smile flitted across Kurogane's features. "Then it's settled. Scizor and I will go with you two out of the forest--provided it's acceptable to you and your Pokemon, of course."

Metaforte
November 26th, 2005, 10:42 PM
The dense forest was rather irritating as the moist leaves slapped against Kendoksu's face and his pokemon. The fog was dense, making it slightly difficult to see. Life was dull after he quitted the assassin business. If things like that what happened last time was going to happen again, he wasn't going to take any more chances. Tentacruel was waiting impatiently in the beach area, awaiting for our arrival.

He never really thought of how I became an assassin. It's such a cruel job, taking people's lives in an instant. Although, some of them had committed crimes that are ghastly to some people. Others just hired him for selfish reasons, as long as money was involved in it. One side of him wanted to have that feeling to kill without thought, but his other side wanted to just escape the madness, and get on with the rest of his life.

His thoughts were rudely interrupted when he was tackled roughly into a broad, sturdy oak tree. Skarmory spun around to relive an aggressive Arbok is the cause from the assault. Another one, just as big, approached from behind and flickered it's whip like tail. Skarmory began to flap it's steel, but light weight wings and hovered a few feet above the air. Recovering from the attack, Kendoksu jumped up and took out his Masamune.

"Skarmory! Steel Wing!" Kendoksu ordered. Skarmory's wings then began to glow brightly and then, it dove towards the Arbok, slamming it's wings against it's body. Like a leaf in the wind, it flew into a nearby river. The other Arbok, intimidated, fled from the battle into the depths of the woods.

"Well, that was a total waste of time. I didn't even get my lick back," He replied, sheathing his blade. "C'mon Skarmory," He spoke, continuing down the path.

Jeudi
November 27th, 2005, 06:02 AM
She stood up for a moment, her pokemon less tense. "We'd better get across this river for now. I doubt any help will come from there if someone finds us all." Her pokemon nodded, her Nidoking raising tree above it's head. "What do you need that for?"
"Nidoking! Nido...ki?" The male put the tree back down, being careful of not bashing the roots. She smiled at the act, it made her pokemon look like a planting gardener.
"You shouldn't take trees so liberally, other pokemon need those trees. Like those Beedril we got poison attack fragments from." The two followed her, getting across the river and still talking as if some sort of family.

Saboten
November 29th, 2005, 01:19 AM
Miku stared at Kurogane and scizor for a moment and nodded.
" It's fine with me! I mean, my pokemon is happy with getting to know new people!" with that, her Ivysaur and Arcanine nodded. " So, how long have you been visiting this forest? And I was wondering, how long have you known your scizor?" Miku wondered, now paying attention to the strong looking scizor.

Neko
November 29th, 2005, 03:45 AM
"Its fine by me" Neko said shortly. She turned down to gaze at her two Pokemon. Pikachu nodded in agreement and Eevee just blinked, looking up at me. She was smiling, and that meant that she wouldn't mind. "Ok then, so are we going or not?" She said. Her Pikachu suddenly got up and sniffed Miku's Arcanine.

"Pika" He said shotly, circling around him. Neko sweatdropped.

"Uhg, thats my uh..Pikachu for you" She bent down and picked it up, placing on the ground next to her Eevee.

Jeudi
November 29th, 2005, 04:42 AM
Voices were so annoying, at least in her mind. She liked a quiet forest, and pokemon were the only voices she seemed to accept there. "I'm guessing this forest has a few people in it." She sighed in a rather annoyed manner. Her body leaned against her Nidoqueen, leaving nothing to chance. "Do you think we can get out of this forest before other people catch up with us?"
"Nidoq....Nidoqueen!"
"Nidoki...Nido."
"Then let's get out of here, you two." The two pokemon smiled and continued to walk with her.

Metaforte
November 29th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Kendoksu continued down the path of the river, Skarmory following, until he noticed a unpeculiar bump appeared. It had two round, purplish orbs attached to it. Kendoksu ended my examination until he realized that it was only Tentacruel, one of his faithful companions.

"Oh it's, just you. Thought it was something serious...," He stopped until he heard something. It was one set of footsteps, then another few louder ones. They seem to be in the same side of the river he was in too. Perhaps a threat? Or a minor annoyance. Tentacruel slowly lifted from the rushing water and began to levitate on the ground. Skarmory then approached it and began to talk with it, squawking now and then.

Perhaps Kendoksu should follow the footsteps, but he didn't have any free time to chat, or anything like that. Kendoksu then continued down the path of the river.

OOC: Sorry for the sloppy post, but im not feeling well.

CyBeastSaber
November 29th, 2005, 05:41 PM
Argh. You guys are so far in this so i guess i'll withdraw my post unless you guys think it's ok to join. Sorry for the inconvienence guys.

Kogenta
November 29th, 2005, 05:50 PM
[OOC: Uzumaki_Naruto, either way it is alright. Although we are on the third page, we are still somewhat introducing our characters. :: shrug :: It is your decision.]

Shouldering his blade, Kurogane started through the forest, Scizor still at his side. Glancing back at Miku, the warrior briefly paused to consider his answer before replying, "My partner and I came across this forest a few years back, though on this visit we've only been here about a week." Returning his gaze to the path, Kurogane climbed over a series of tree roots, continuing, "As for Scizor . . . Well, I suppose I've known him for over ten years now." Glancing toward his Pokemon, Kurogane laughed slightly as he added, "Though back then he was still a Scyther."

Shifting his emerald-gold eyes to the others, a faint, almost mischievious smile crossed Kurogane's features. "Scizor isn't my only Pokemon, you know. Who my other Pokemon is, though, you'll have to guess for the moment."

Lifitng a branch as he ducked beneath it, Kurogane moved to the side of the path as he continued to raise the branch for the others. "So, what about you two? What're you doing in this forest?"

Saboten
November 29th, 2005, 10:52 PM
Miku didn't hesitate before she answered, "Well, before I travelled, I used to help my parents' restaurant, and when my parents suggested me to do what I want, I chose my most close pokemon with me, and that was my Arcanine and Ivysaur," she continued, " and I came to this forest, because this was the path to get to the next road, so I could battle with other trainers, though, I kind of forgot that I don't know the way out..."

Jeudi
November 30th, 2005, 04:39 AM
She stood up for only a moment, and maybe she could get to sit down again. Her body lay against her Nidoking for support, the green grass looked inviting. However, she knew how many poisons she could make with the grass beneath her. That's what made her different at times, she made so many poisons she could barely see a herb for what it really is. "Nidoking, I'm going to rest against you. Is that alright?"
"Nido..." His body shifted against a weak looking tree, allowing her to lean back more. She took no more coaxing and went to sleep.

CyBeastSaber
December 1st, 2005, 07:08 PM
Since you said that Kogenta, I will post my character. Thanks for letting me still join. :D

Name: Ryo
Appearance: He has light blue hair that falls foward in front of his eyes and has emerald eyes. He wears a light blue jeans and a emerald T-shirt with a blue vest. He wears a pair of white and black tennis shoes. He has a pair of thin dark blue gloves and a green backpack.
Personality: He is a quiet and calm person. He rarely talks and is an experienced trainer. His skills makes up for his quietness. Other than that, he is helpful and is easy to become friends with. Loves to play with his pokemon and is caring.
History: N/A
Weapons: A pair of short curved swords and a medium sized katana.
Skills: Hawkeye (falcon-like eyesight), Speed Boost (ability to increase speed of attacks or evasion), Silencer (able to KO an opponent for a long period of time.)
Pokemon: Salemence, and Metagross. (Hehehe)
Other: Enjoys tea and instrumental music.
I shall post my Rp Sample as the next post ok? {} <--- These are pokemon quotes.

Rp Sample:
I stood on a large limb of a tree looking and scanning the area. "Hmm. Nothing in sight." I mumbled to myself. "Rarrr Rarrrr?" {Is there something wrong?} Metagross, who was floating beside me, asked. "Huh? Oh nothing. There seems to be no one around this area." I replied back. "Rarr." {Ok.} Metagross replied back. "OK. Let's move on." I said jumping down from the tree and advancing forwards followed by both Metagross and Salamence, who was airborne.
After about two miles of running, I suddenly stopped. "Hm. I hear people. I need to scout again. Stay there Metagross. Salamence, you too." I said to it. Metagross nodded back and remained in a guarding position while Salamence glided down and stood beside Metagross. I jumped onto a tree and looked around. About a few meters away were some people who seemed to be resting. "Hm. Three girls. One resting beside a Nidoking. One with an Arcanine and Ivysaur. Another with a Pikachu and Eevee. And finally a young man with a Scizor. Hm." I murmured to myself. I jumped down from my post and conversed with my two companions about what to do.
"So what should we do? Should we join this group?" I asked. "Grarrrr Rarrr." {What you say is fine.} Metagross answered. "Gaaar Garrr." {It matters not to me.} Salamence replied. "Ok then. I guess we should introduce ourselves first to see if we are welcomed, ok?" Both pokemon nodded at the compromise. I started walking through a pair of bushes when an alarming attack came from nowhere.

I hope that is fine. Whoever who is posting next, use a projectile attack towards the bushes, ok? :D

Neko
December 2nd, 2005, 03:46 AM
o___O Uh..wait a minute. We're not all together here. The girl resting against the Nido is alone and all three of us are together.

IC:

"Well me, my Pikachu and my Eevee come to this forest everyday to train." Neko said, hopping over a tree root that stuck out of the ground. "Yep. We know around this forest as much as we know each other" Neko added in, smiling down at her Pikachu and Eevee.

"Uii!!" Eevee smiled back.

"Pikaa.." Pikachu did the same.

All the while they were walking down the forest Neko was busy chopping down overhanging trees or bushes with her three pronged kunai. 'Hey, atleast i'm getting pratice' She thought to herself as she continued chopping a path for them to walk through.

Jeudi
December 2nd, 2005, 04:43 AM
Her eyes silightly opened, but then closed again. The scenery was kept safe by Nidoqueen standing guard. Any pokemon daring to enter the area would be moving away from the intense glare. "Nidok..." The female looked at her partner. He motioned for her to take Tsukiko for awhile, since he had had enough rest. She switched.

CyBeastSaber
December 2nd, 2005, 12:39 PM
Haha. Whoops, my bad. Thanks for correcting me Kakashi and Sasuke Lover. :D Oh no. LUNCH IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!!! Shoot. I guess I'll post when Kogenta accepts me. Oh well. See ya later.

Kogenta
December 2nd, 2005, 05:48 PM
[OOC: You are accepted into the roleplay, Uzumaki_Naruto.]

"Every day, eh?" Kurogane echoed Neko, still walking ahead of the others. "Well, that would explain why you're so familiar with this place." Glancing over his shoulder at Miku, the warrior added, "If you're looking for a battle, Scizor and I can fight you." Smiling slightly, Kurogane explained, "We've only had each other to spar against for about a month--Well, each other and wild Pokemon. So, Scizor's been getting a bit restless."

The crimson, steel Pokemon grunted a protest to its partner's latest statement, but otherwise remained silent.

As they neared the forest's edge, Kurogane adjusted the thick strap that bound his sheathed weapon across his back. Then, the male's expression changed as a thought occured to him. Turning his green-gold eyes to those behind him, Kurogane suddenly stated, "By the way, I just realized I've forgotten to ask--What are your names?"

Scizor slowed its pace slightly, turning its intent gaze to the side of the path. Though it was unsure of who or what might be moving, the bug Pokemon was certain that it sensed another presence.

Jeudi
December 4th, 2005, 05:53 AM
The more she slept, the more relaxed she felt she was. Tsukiko felt sleep become an antidote for any sort of deal problems. However, she was with her Nidoking or Nidoqueen when her sleep was about death poison. She could feel the movements to comfort her, and some sort of water to slightly relax her. The path seemed so much more peaceful here.

CyBeastSaber
December 4th, 2005, 09:11 PM
OOC: Yay. I'm accepted. Back to the post.

IC: I noticed the Scizor's sharpness as it peered over towards me. "I think we're spotted guys." I whispered to the other two. They both nodded ,however, were still defensive. "I guess we should just introduce ourselves." I whispered again. Once again, they nodded.
I carefully and slowly stepped out of the bush and approached the three trainers trying not to be hostile. I bowed slightly and said politely, "Hello trainers. My name is Ryo. I have been traveling for sometime now." Pointing to my comrades, "These are Metagross and Salamence, my partners." I said. Metagross appeared from the bush and nodded slightly. Salamence landed on the ground nearby Metagross and did the same thing while trying to suppress his intimidation. I looked around and noticed everyone was still trying to introduce themselves. "It seems I've come at a bad time." I said. "If you ever need any assistance, I'll be happy to help. All you need to do is call my name. I won't be too far. I'm very sorry but I beg your leave." I said as I started walking away.

OOC: Hehe. You guys can either stop me or let me walk off. It matters not to me what happens. *YAWN* Shoot, I'm tired. See you guys. I'm off to sleep.

Kogenta
December 5th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Though he did not turn, Kurogane stopped as he calmly replied, "You know, Ryo, the best time to introduce yourself is during the time for introductions. But, if you want to leave, I've no reason to stop you. It's your decision." Resuming his course, the trainer fell silent.

For a long moment, Scizor gazed at Ryo and his Pokemon in silence. Neither aggressive nor friendly intentions were held in the bug-type's glance. Rather, the scarlet Pokemon merely viewed the trio for a considerable time. Then, without a word, it turned to follow its trainer.

CyBeastSaber
December 5th, 2005, 09:25 PM
"Hm. Very straight foward you are. Sorry for my behavior. I'm not usually like that to just walk off." I explained. "Once again, My name is Ryo and I'm glad to make your acquaintance." I said. Metagross had joined me as I walked towards the trainer. Salamence appeared irritated but calmed down a bit. "Interesting." I said staring at the Kurogane's Scizor. "You did a good job bringing up your Scizor." I said to Kurogane. Salamence retorted while Metagross just followed after me. "Are the ladies ok?" I asked.

Jeudi
December 6th, 2005, 04:47 AM
She woke up with a start, and felt a large amount of safety as she was helped up. Her nidoqueen had alerted the other to be wary that she would wake soon. She smiled up at the male, taking his arm slowly to lift herself up. "We should probably get out of here now. Those voices are getting closer, but very far off." The two agreed with her and walked along in the same direction they had started.

Kogenta
December 6th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Kurogane paused and turned as Ryo spoke--first casting his gaze over his shoulder. Then, afterward, he turned fully as Ryo continued to speak. Smiling slightly, Kurogane offered his response.

"A pleasure to meet you, Ryo. You seem to have also cared for your Pokemon well." Shouldering his weapon as Scizor moved to his side, Kurogane added, "As for the ladies, you'd have to ask them yourself." Though still smiling, the warrior's smile seemed to gain an undercurrent of soundless laughter, the amusement etched clearly in his luminous, green-gold eyes.

Jeudi
December 7th, 2005, 04:40 AM
The voices were getting closer yet, and her body kept calling for rest. She supposed that the poisons she was working with had that side effect of drowsiness. "Nidoking, could you keep the path safe? I don't think we'll get out of these woods in time to find where the client will be." The male nodded, and she began to sit down. This was going to take forever, stupid kakuna string.

Metaforte
December 7th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Kendoksu was still following the path until he heard the same footsteps from before. The small ones, then the large ones. He slowly slowed down into a tiptoeing motion when he saw the source of the noise. A Nidoking and Nidoqueen seemed to be guarding the woman in between. Suddenly, Kendoksu's memory suddenly became more clearer. It was Tsukiko Chono, a master in creating poisons and antidotes. The poisons she creates are priceless and almost impossible to duplicate, if Kendoksu's information's correct.

He continued to wondered what to do next. He was thinking about a hit and run. Attack her, take the poisons, Dispose of the Nido's and run. Or, could he do the noble thing and ask for directions and be on my way. But, who said he was noble? Kendoksu is an Ex- Assassin, a killer for hire, nothing noble about that. But he still thought for a while on what action he should take.

"Tentacruel, hide in the River. Skarmory, above the trees. Both of ya'll keep your eyes on me," Kendoksu ordered silently, hoping that Tsukiko wouldn't notice. They both gave their quick nods of agreement, and soundlessly retreated to their positions. He slowly reached for his razor sharp knife, but, hesitated and slowly retreated from his hiding place, behind the woman.

"Excuse me, but you must be... Tsukiko Chono, correct?" I asked in a slightly polite tone.

Jeudi
December 8th, 2005, 04:42 AM
"Am I? I don't really know if I could be her. As far as I have known, I am a person named Tsukiko Chono. However, if you're looking for something...you should put your knife down." Her Nidoking had already held the two pokemon that had been hiding, while her Nidoqueen stood behind him. "I suppose you know that I make very good poisons. What you may not know, is that you shouldn't be doing this around my pokemon. They were the first to notice you actually were there, and your pokemon were too loud not to be noticed by my Nidoking." The nidoqueen grasped around the male behind her. "You should just leave, poisons are a curse."

CyBeastSaber
December 8th, 2005, 06:55 PM
I stood there wondering what I would do. Should I go and ask how the girls were doing or should I just ignore them? I scratched my head a couple of times and came to a conclusion. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to introduce myself to the girls also but then again..." I murmured to my companions. They both nodded and smiled trickly. I walked over to the two girls and suddenly froze. "What the heck? What's happening?" I thought. I had stood there for a while and finally moved again towards the ladies. Slightly bowing my head, I nervously said, "H-H-Hello you two. M-My name is R-Ryo. I-It's a pleasure to uh... meet you." I quickly lifted my head and both, Metagross and Salamence, started to snicker and laugh. I turned back to them and asked, "What's wrong with you two?" "Meta M-Metagross!" {Oh. N-Nothing at all!} Metagross replied. "Sala Mence Sala Salamence." {What he means is you did a bad job.} Salamence explained. "O-Okay. You don't have to bust me out like that." I said as I heard some small giggling from behind. I suddenly went red. "See what happened? Argh. You are so in trouble Salamence!" I shouted. "Sala Sala Sala." {Heheheh.} He just laughed.

Metaforte
December 8th, 2005, 07:22 PM
OOC:Switiching to First Person mode.

"Ahh, your good when it situations become nasty aren't you?" I replied, still trapped in the Nidoking's grasp."Thanks for the advice, but I think my pokemon are good enough," Swiftly, with lighting speed, I slipped out of the Nidoking's grasp and stepped behind it, hopping off from his hard, scaly back. Tentacruel then performed his part by blasting the Nidoking with a swift jet of water.

The attack struck the Nidoqueen painfully as it crashed against a broad oak tree. Leaves slowly fluttered softly from the treetop around the damaged pokemon. Skarmory, with it's hasty nature, furiously jabbed against the arms of the Nidoqueen until bright pink bruises appeared on the pokemon's arms. Gracefully, he escaped from the Nidoqueen's clutches, leaving a few bruises behind. Diving slowly towards me, he hovered beside me, ready to battle the woman.

"Don't be so hasty. I never wanted to kill you. But of course I must defend myself from your assault any means necessary, even if i had to attack your pokemon," I spoke calmly, dusting my jet black outfit."And what do you mean your poisons are a curse?"

Fateful
December 8th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Can I still join? If so I will post my information later.

Jeudi
December 10th, 2005, 09:54 AM
"Sit down then, and maybe it will all make sense to you at some point as I speak." She let her Nidoking and Nidoqueen sit near her. She slowly spread some extra antidote salve on them and continued to speak. "When I was only eight years old, my parents ate a killing natural poison. However, I wasn't sad for a few minutes before my brain clicked to poison making." Her eyes stared at the remains of salve on her hands. "Instead of crying, I made poisons and made my way into life. My tears are poisons, and thus they are a curse to have."

Metaforte
December 10th, 2005, 08:56 PM
"I see.., what is your secret ingredient? In addition, why do so many people are interested in using such toxins in their possession. What I heard, your poisons won't kill the host, why is that?" I asked in somewhat curiosity. Skarmory, who was still roughed up from the fight earlier, retreated to a nearby tree branch. Tentacruel was resting in the cool River, relaxing among the current.

When I first heard of her, I thought she was just an expert poison maker who loves the attention of people begging her for poisons, but now, I know A little bit more of info about this woman.

Jeudi
December 11th, 2005, 06:03 AM
"There is no secret ingredient other than a salty tear." She slowly brought the salve bottle back and sat it down in her bag. "My poisons prolong or even heal the life or someone diseased or dying,in a practical way. As for the reason they never kill, you already heard the reason." Her body slowly moved towards her bag to show a bottle. She handed it to him with a slight caution, "This poison is the one that killed my parents, and it is completely natural." For a minute her nidoqueen wanted to go and hit the man for being so decieveing. She pat the females head and the pokemon relaxed. "Who are you? If you don't mind me asking."

Metaforte
December 11th, 2005, 08:57 PM
I examined the bottle of toximous liquid. It moved in an unfamiliar fashion as I tiled it left to right. Quickly, I took a glance at the two pokemon with her. The Nidoqueen seemed relaxed, but the Nidoking seemed angered over something. Perhaps how I look.

"Sigh. I hate peoplewho judge people on how I look, but who cares?" I thought. I shifted my gave to the woman, who asked about who I was.

"Okay I'll tell you. My name is Kendoksu Hiromoto, an Ex-Assasin, I think you should have known that. MY parents died long ago, and I sheltered at my master's residence, training. I slowly, but effectively, mastered all the arts of cornering, the assassin's technique. I preferred not to use them frequently, using up most of my stamina. So I really on my own other skills or my pokemon,"

"Although, I quit my assassinating jobs after an ambush. The client was really a member of the drug lord's gang. He almost got me killed, but as usual, I escaped the attack. I tracked down the client, and killed him, but that was my last murder. Yes, my life does sound violent and evil, but that's how I am," I finished, taking a slow breath of air right after the explanation.

Although, I did here other noises besides mine. There where voices ... human voices, and there where nearby. I could have realized the noise when Skarmory gave me the "funny feeling" look.

Jeudi
December 12th, 2005, 04:43 AM
"Nice to meet you Mr.Hiromoto." Her hands took the toxic bottle back carefully, placing it in her bag. "I never took you for what I didn't know, and I don't like to be a closed minded person. I hope we may be aquaintances in the future, maybe even friends."

Metaforte
December 12th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Hmm... Well, I don't really have much to do now that I quit my old job. So yeah, I guess that could work out nicely," I spoke, agreeing to her offer."But you can first help me seek out the people who are speaking not too far away from here,"

The noises were starting to irritate him, not knowing what they were. Skarmory came down from it's treetop retreat, slightly more relaxed. Tentacruel slowly hovered towards me, giving me the look that it's ready to continue.

OOC: My appologies for the sloppy post ^^:

Kogenta
December 12th, 2005, 07:32 PM
[OOC: You may post a form, MariaJet.]

Though Kurogane allowed himself no audio indication of amusement, the laughter in his emerald eyes increased as Ryo approached the others. This is unexpected--especially from one who trains Pokemon such as Metagross and Salamence. The warrior glanced at Ryo's Pokemon. I wonder if this happens often. After a moment of silence, Kurogane bit his lip slightly to prevent laugher, turning away from those present. To any, his appearance would indicate indifference and calm.

At Kurogane's side, Scizor's expression seemed to betray more confusion than amusement. Pausing, the bug-type turned inquiringly to its partner. Feeling Scizor's gaze and recognizing its unspoken question, Kurogane composed himself and answered quietly, "Don't worry about it, Scizor."

Though still not understanding the situation, the scarlet Pokemon seemed to accept the given answer and asked no further.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 07:35 PM
I will in a little bit I'm a little busy else where.

Jeudi
December 13th, 2005, 04:48 AM
"That's the reason I've been hiding the best I could from them. I suppose we shoudl at some point seek them out." She took a deep breath, standing up from her sitting position. Her nidoqueen and nidoking kept from hitting or destorying anything in response. "Time to go and find who they are, eh?"

Metaforte
December 13th, 2005, 10:22 AM
"Yeah. I think we can find them if we continue down this path, we may be able to find them," I suggested. Tentacruel had already gone ahead, eager to find out the group, and perhaps fight them. Skarmory began to flap it's light pair of wings and disappeared into the foggy air. Perhaps he went out to scout?

"He'd be good on his own...," I thought to myself, following Tentacruel

Jeudi
December 14th, 2005, 04:45 AM
She followed Kendoksu with the interest of looking as well. Her curiousity sometimes and had been proven mostly on poisons. However, the ideal that meeting new people would help is strange. "Your Skarmory is trained well, where did you catch him?"

CyBeastSaber
December 14th, 2005, 10:14 PM
Salamence and Metagross had continued laughing for a good five minutes. "I hope you've laughed enough, now." I said glaring at both of them. They had stopped but the laughter in their faces was well overexpressed. I grunted and looked away. "Metaa Metagross." {Ok. we'll stop. Hiff.} Metagross mumbled. "Sala. Salamence Sal." {Yes. Yes. We should. Hehe.} Salamence tried to control himself. "Agh. This is really embarassing. And to think I could had trained the both of you." I snapped a little. "Salamence. Sala Sala." {Yeah. You were a softy.} Salamence said. "Meta Meta Meta Gross." {Aw. Don't say that. He may be a softy but he's a skilled trainer.} Metagross explained. "Salaaaaa Mence." {Oooookay. Whatever.} Salamence said.

Metaforte
December 27th, 2005, 05:31 PM
l, his past is a bit ... difficult to explain, but I'll try to. I meet Skarmory near Mt.Pyre, a foggy, rumored haunted mountain. A contract was placed on some unfamiliar fellow named Derioto Makashi. I was about to reach his home until I ran into a wounded Skarmory. He had bruises coated around his body, even for it's steel substance. The bruises were soon identified as wounds from another pokemon's beak. As far as I know, the only thing that can leave such damage to a steel pokemon is another Skarmory. Everything else is a bit blurry," I finished.

I quickly then slowed down my pace in motion when the voices where getting louder and more clearer. I then noticed grunts from other pokemon, similar to the one of a Metagross, another steel pokemon. Well, it's about time to discover this mystery, as I reached the end of the path and found a group of other people and their pokemon.

Neko
December 28th, 2005, 06:45 AM
Neko stared dumbly at the trainer and his two Pokemon.

'Umm....what?'

She then looked down at her Pikachu and Eevee. Eevee was currently rolling around on the dirt, laughing and Pikachu was trying hard not to laugh. Neko sweatdropped. 'Okkk....' Neko turrned her head rather quickly when someone came out of the bushes behind them. "Who are you" She demanded imediatly, her expression turning serious.

Kogenta
December 28th, 2005, 11:16 AM
At the sound of approaching footsteps, Kurogane turned slightly toward the source, the amusement vanishing from his eyes, though his expression revealed neither surprise nor distrust. After briefly studying the newly-appeared trainers and their Pokemon, Kurogane's gaze shifted to Neko as she spoke. Being that she had already questioned the others, the male trainer felt no need to. However, Kurogane addressed Neko quietly, simply saying, "Calm down."

Returning his glance to Kendoksu and the others, Kurogane smiled slightly, though his eyes remained piercing and serious. Beside him, Scizor shifted slightly--almost imperceptibly--into a more defensive stance.

Jeudi
December 28th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"Innocent trainers going off out of the forest, I guess I disturbed the peace." Tsukiko sighed and looked at Kendoksu taking a deep breath. She could feel eyes penetrating her, as if to see who she was. "Hello, my name is Tsukiko. As for the rest of my name, that should probably be secret until we leave this forest." Her two pokemon nodded, handing her something she had not noticed. "Three pollen poison ingredient to cure pokerus and cancer..." She muttered, though they heard most of the sentence. This wasn't easy.

Metaforte
December 28th, 2005, 02:01 PM
"You seriously don't know who I am? I thought I was quite popular around these parts. Oh well, my name is Kendoksu if you must know," I replied to the one they called Kurogane. "Oh yes, and this is Tentacruel, my other pokemon although disappeared just recently. He should be arriving sooner or later...,"

Suddenly, a bird-like shadow crept onto the ground, slowly increasing in size. I shifted my gaze towards the sky to see Skarmory, diving towards me. Giving a low sight, I side steeped out of the way. Skarmory however, succeed to land gracefully onto the ground.

I then turned to the other steel pokemon with Kurogane which appeared to be a Scizor. Skarmory as well stared at it with curiosity. Then I turned to Kurogane. "Your Scizor. Where did you get it?"

Neko
December 28th, 2005, 02:12 PM
OOC: Just to tell you, it was me that said that - -;;

Kogenta
December 28th, 2005, 05:51 PM
[OOC: ^-^;;]

"It's a pleasure to meet you--human and Pokemon alike."

Though his tone was polite, an air of eerie calm surrounded Kurogane as he continued, "I believe I've heard of both of you, though I don't believe we've had the honor of meeting before."

Raising one hand and lightly grasping the black strap that crossed his shoulder, Kurogane retained his quiet smile as he replied to Kendoksu's question, "As for Scizor, here? Well, it's a bit a of secret . . . Though, I will say that I've been partners with him since he was a Scyther. I evolved him myself." Kurogane tilted his head slightly, his manner still unconcerned and friendly as he asked, "What about you? Can't say I've seen many Skarmory or Tentacruel in these parts. Skarmory, especially, are becoming increasingly uncommon."

Unmoving, Scizor steadily returned Skarmory's gaze, though in a manner less curious.

Metaforte
December 28th, 2005, 06:11 PM
OOC: Oh, sorry about that.

BIC: "I see. My Tentacruel was found in the river not so far from here. Nothing unusual. Skarmory's history is a bit different however," Then I turned to the one they called Neko and her Eevee. That kind of pokemon is very rare around these parts.

"Sorry for the rudeness. Where did you get your Eevee?" I was very curious on where everyone got there pokemon today. Skarmory then began to flap it's wings wildly away from the group as I awaited her answer.

Neko
December 28th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Neko smiled down at her Eevee and said "Oh I got her very far off from here. I don't quit remember what region it was.." Neko looked up at the sky, trying hard to remember "But I know it was far. ts strange really. There were a whole bunch of Eevee there, of all different kinds two. Big, tall, short, little...But this one, ohh, this one was very stubborn at that time.." 'and thats why I wanted it most' Neko added in silently, then continued "I managed to catch it though and, pretty soon after that, we became best friends"

"Uii!!" Eevee chimed in.

"PikaPika" Pikachu also added in.

CyBeastSaber
December 28th, 2005, 09:58 PM
I had sat quietly by a tree near the group trying to calm myself down. Salamence laided beside me and Metagross sat beside me. Metagross was wide-eyed and looked at the new trainer that had joined the group. Salamence had drifted into his sleep. Metagross grunted and pointed to the new trainer. "Hm. Haven't seen him before." I said wondering. I sat cross-legged and took a few deep breaths to try to calm myself down from the previous embarrassment that had occured. After about 6 breaths, I leaned against the tree and observed what was happening between the trainers.

Jeudi
December 29th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Her eyes looked around at the herbs of below, the different poisons and cures in her head. She was getting so preoccupied she barely remembered exactly what she was doing. She preferred solitude for the reason of guilt, others could get killed around her. "Little mushroom root...grass for cold cures..."

Kogenta
December 29th, 2005, 08:55 AM
As Skarmory began to flap its wings, a slight confusion entered Scizor's gaze. However, it continued to view Skarmory carefully and cautiously, its gold eyes glimmering in the dim, forest light. A muffled ring of steel grinding against steel chimed from Scizor as it again shifted its stance.

Shouldering his blade, Kurogane turned his gaze from Kendoksu to Tsukiko. After silently watching the herbalist for a long moment and listening to her muttered words, the male spoke, leaning forward slightly as though to draw her attention from her thoughts. "Interested in plants, are we?" An odd smile still played about his lips, though it had faded considerably. His eyes, however, remained eerily steady and penetrating.

Jeudi
December 29th, 2005, 12:12 PM
"I...only know plants anymore." She looked up at the male, almost intimidated that her name was that infamous. "If I leave plants, I can't work with anything else. Even people scare me." She was becoming more careful, but about what?