View Full Version : Starry Night,Conneticut.

November 19th, 2005, 8:05 PM
In a small town called Starry Night there are many interesting people. Some are business owners. Others are teachers. And still others are just Teenagers looking for love. However these are no ordinary Teenagers. They have extraordinary powers, although they no nothing of them. Along with these mysteriously endowed children there is also one big secret behind the towns founders. These people were said to be theives and wizards. The kids meet by accident and attraction for one another. Their bonds grow as they all realize it is them against the rest of the world. As they gain control of their powers they will come closer to controlling their lives.

Here's the form:

Here's mine:
Name: Jess
Apperance: short blonde spiked hair. Jeans and a leather vest over his shirt.
Interests: Girls, friends, driving his motorcycle.
Hobbies: Reading
Power: Can move things with his mind.

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
November 19th, 2005, 9:26 PM
Name: Crystal
Apperance: Long brown curly hair, blue eyes, normal height, thin, blue jeans, with a light pink tank-top on, and flip-flops.
Interests: guys, talking, friends.
Hobbies: running
Power: I can do spells like a witch or wizard with the motion of my hands.

November 19th, 2005, 9:36 PM
Here's the form:
Name: stanlex sparrow

Apperance: brown hair, gold eyes, wears a red shirt that says "you play with fire, your gonna get burned" in black text, black jeans, red shoes with black flames, hair will light fire if angered

Interests: tecnology, inventing, friends, and girls around his age

Hobbies: inventing, computer games, motorcycles

Power: control over fire, can also created fire (hey, he never needs a welding kit XD)

November 20th, 2005, 7:54 AM
I will start now but I will still accept people that want to join.

As Jess walked into Starry Night High School he noticed that there was a rock floating but when he looked at the rock it fell with a thud. Why does that always happen Jess wondered as he started down the hallway.

November 20th, 2005, 8:02 AM
If you post please post something about the rp and then post off topic. Thank you.

November 20th, 2005, 8:06 AM
(wow, three people, this will be interesting....-_-)

i walked along in the school corridor, and saw someone looking at a rock

"whatya lookin at? it just a rock, not like it was floating or doin a jig was it?" i asked sarcasticly

i went to pick up my foot but the bottom had melted, again!

"aww man, this is the third pair this week! and its only monday!" i said yanking my leg off the ground "im buying heat resistant shoes next time"

November 20th, 2005, 8:09 AM
"Yeah well I'm not sure. I looked at it and then it fell. It's like I have some kind of power. How did your show melt it is the middle of winter? But we had better get to class. By the way my name is Jess, what's yours?''

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
November 20th, 2005, 8:10 AM
Crystal laughs, as that his shoes are meliting. She looks at the boy. "Hello, whats your name!?

November 20th, 2005, 8:13 AM
"I'm Jess. What is your name?"

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
November 20th, 2005, 8:15 AM
Crystal stops and turns around, and looks at the other girl. "My name is Crstal, and what might yours be!?"

November 20th, 2005, 8:17 AM
"We can talk as we go to class. You don't want to be late around here. The teachers get real mean real fast."

P.S. I am not a girl I am a guy!

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
November 20th, 2005, 8:19 AM
"Ok...." She starts walking with him, smiling as she may have made a new friend. "So whats your name!?"

OOC: Sorry about that...^^

November 20th, 2005, 8:38 AM
'good greif' i thought angrilly

"its stanlex" i muttered, walking aquardly because of my shoe's missing bottom

"dont ask me how i did that, i dont know, things just tend to catch fire or melt around me" i siad "you should see waht happened to my brothers rescue heroes" i siad laughing

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
November 20th, 2005, 8:40 AM
Crystal looks back at Stanlex, and walks over to him. "Wow....I like that name...Mine is Crystal...." She smiled slightly at him, trying to figure out why he cathes things on fire and stuff. "Lets go to class and you can tell me what happened with your brothers..."

November 20th, 2005, 8:44 AM
"his action figures" i said inching away from crystal slightly

"personal space" i muttered, pushing her face away with my index finger

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
November 20th, 2005, 8:49 AM
Crystal gets a little upset, wondering why he did that. "Um, exuse me for trying to be a friend....." She walks away from him, and storms into class.

November 20th, 2005, 9:12 AM
"its not taht, its the fact taht your face was three inches from mine" i said following her

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
November 20th, 2005, 9:20 AM
She looks back at him, still very pissed off about what happened. "Leave me alone! I'm going to class...."

OOC: are we going to be in the same class?....because if we are, then I could reveal my powers on him....because I'm mad!

November 20th, 2005, 9:22 AM
(yea, we are, so go ahead, not like fire would do anything)

"well, this is my class too" i said following her in and sitting on teh oppocite side of the room

"just hopefully the teacher dosnt make us sit next to eachother" i muttered to myself

November 20th, 2005, 10:09 AM
As Jess walked into class he sat down next to stanlex. "How did you get her so pissed off?"

November 20th, 2005, 10:10 AM
"i pushed her face away from ine, it was three inches away from mine" i said

November 20th, 2005, 10:13 AM
"Yeah now she might be OK. I am not sure if we should trust her though." Just as Jess finished his sentence the teacher's gold paper weight started hovering over to where Jess and Stanlex were sitting.

November 20th, 2005, 10:43 AM
"uhh, you might want to put that back before A: we get in trouble, B: people call you a freak"

November 20th, 2005, 10:46 AM
"What are you talking about? I am not moving anything."

November 20th, 2005, 11:12 AM
"then why is there a gold paper weight floating around my head?" i said pointing to the shimmering gold object

November 20th, 2005, 11:15 AM
"Oh sh**." Jess said as he ran to put the paper weight on the desk. "That was close. That always happens when I relax."

November 20th, 2005, 11:22 AM
"heh, atleast you can relax" i said "i cant relax because im afraid that fire inside of me will kick in and burn everyone and everything around me"

November 20th, 2005, 11:24 AM
"Do you ever wonder if you are the only one in this town with powers like ours?"

November 20th, 2005, 11:33 AM
"no, i can feel the presance of others, kind of an 'added' ability, i just cant tell 'who' has the powers" i said "and theres another person in this room with powers"

November 20th, 2005, 11:35 AM
"Who do think it is? I think it might be that girl you pissed off."

November 20th, 2005, 11:36 AM
"could be, i dont know" i said "lets just not find out"

November 20th, 2005, 11:37 AM
"Good idea. Who knows what kind of power she has, and as mad as she is at you I don't think I want to find out."

November 20th, 2005, 11:56 AM
"no, i dont" i said, i began to think of what it could be

hundreds of idea came into my head, each one as unlikely as the next

November 20th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Just as the bell rang Jess got up and said "Let's do some research on our powers."

November 20th, 2005, 12:25 PM
"you research, ill try to find out what makes mine tick" i said

November 20th, 2005, 2:18 PM
"OK. See you after school." As Jess walked to the library he thought about everything he knew about the town and it's founders. When He got to the library he found a book that said the founder's of the town also had wierd powers. These powers were just like Stanlex's. Able to control fire at will. Also one had a power like his too. Able to levitate and destroy things with his mind. As the bell rang Jess ran out to tell Stanlex of his discovery.

November 20th, 2005, 3:11 PM
the bell rang for school to end

"that was fast" i mutterd, grabbing my bag and walking ouside

i walked over to a tree and dropped my bag at teh base

"here we are" i said, climing up a few branches and crossing my legs, i was sitting on a black ring, this was the first place my powers had activated

a kid was walking twords my bag and looking at the part on the side where i kept my electronics

"touch the bag and lose your hand" i said

"yea right" he said, grabbing my bag adn running for it

"should have known" i said

i jumped down adn ran after him, chasing him down the sidewalk

it started getting hotter and hotter adn suddenly his shoes wouldnt move, he was stuck just like i had been earlyer!

i was furiouse, he had my lighter, my LIGHTER

"hasnt anyone told you, you play with fire, your going to get burned" i said

"no, you will" he said, pulling the trigger of the attachment i had biult

a stram of flame had shot for me, i didnt have time to dodge it

but i didnt feel the heat either

i looked and my shirt was gone, completely singed, exept for the part at my waist and my sleeves

"thats it, that was my. favourite. SHIRT!" i yelled, i was pissed!

my hair caught fire and i charged him

he was sent flying from the impact, dropping my bag

he also had dropped my invernion that i had in my bag

"never try to steal again" i said through gritted teeth

"ok, ok, i wont, never, just leave me alone!" he said, running off barefoot

i put on my bag and walked back to school, i flet my hair, warm, but not on fire, thankfully

November 21st, 2005, 3:23 PM
(uhh, i didnt have the book, angel100 did, i just got my bag back from a theif)

i walked back to school while getting weird looks from kids, its like theyd never seen a six pack!

i went back over to my tree and jumped back up in the tree, letting my feet hang

i put my bag on a small branch that was like a hook

i started to drift off to sleep before someone grabbed my leg and almost pulled me out of the tree

"whoa!" i said, my hands heated up and melted into the tree, locking me in place

"whatch who your pulling" i said, looking down and seeing jess

November 21st, 2005, 5:55 PM
"Your lucky I didn't just blow your head off. Anyway the founders of Starry Night each of them had powers like you and me. It is really weird because I don't think we could be related to the founders somehow. Do you know if anyone has any powers in your family.?"

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
November 21st, 2005, 6:23 PM
I started to walk over to Jess and Stanlex, but I stoped myself, and wanted to get him back for pushing my face away. So I used my powers to scoop him up, and drop him on the ground. The as happy as I could be, I forgot all about the whole incident, and walked over there like I didn't see or do anything.

November 22nd, 2005, 3:47 AM
i landed on my rump on the ground, my upper body bare and shirtless infront of jess, who luckily was a boy, while crystal however wasnt

"could ya give a kid a little warning?" i said, getting up and masaging my backside

i heard what jess explained and thought back

"not as far as i can remember, but maybe, just maybe one did, ill ask my parents tonight" i said

"but you have to stop dropping kids on their rear just for revenge?" i said, ruffling crystal's hair a bit

~*LiZzIe BoRdEn*~
November 22nd, 2005, 2:02 PM
Crystal looked at Stanlex, lloking confused. "What are you talking about Stanlex? I didn't do anything!"

November 22nd, 2005, 7:11 PM
"Don't play dumb Crustal. We both know you have powers like us. Stanlex do you need a shirt? I can rip one of that brat kid that stole your bag."

November 23rd, 2005, 3:37 AM
"no, im good, what do ya have for me?" i asked, sitting down on the ground

i put my hands on my knees and waited

November 23rd, 2005, 10:06 AM
Togepi Luver wishes for me to tell you all that she has to withdraw from this RP since her brother restricted acces to this site along with severl others.

November 23rd, 2005, 1:44 PM
(ok, why dont you join? that would be good)

November 23rd, 2005, 7:05 PM
Yeah it would be a good thing if you joined Kay11190.