PDA

View Full Version : Do you actually like Pokémon?

O
November 20th, 2005, 12:31 AM
I've noticed quite a lot of people saying 'Yea, and I like Pokémon, of course! That's why I'm here!' or something along the lines of that. The question is, do you actually like Pokémon? I don't really like it so much now, but since when I first joined PC some time ago (You can actually find me in the archives of PC) I did like Pokémon. The only reason I'm still here because this is a forum that is actually popular and has a wide fanbase of fans of other anime that I've been liking after Pokémon, and also a community of Pokémon Manga loving freaks.

Saboten
November 20th, 2005, 12:41 AM
This should be moved to General Pokemon Discussions...

Well, I used to be a huge fan of pokemon anime, but now, I'm only into pokemon games.

Random Plushie
November 20th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Oh yeah, I am unhealthily obsessed with Pokemon Emerald. XD

So basically, yes, I really do like Pokemon, and I don't think that's going to change any time soon. ^^

Blitz~2005
November 20th, 2005, 12:53 AM
I don't like pokemon that much anymore, THe games are still alright, But the anime is just lame in my opinion, But yeah, I havn't liked pokemon for a long time actually

Sorye HK
November 20th, 2005, 01:11 AM
I'm into the anime, and games, but not the TCG. So basically, I do like pokemon.

Smarties-chan
November 20th, 2005, 02:27 AM
Well... actualy, yes. I am totaly obsessed with Pokémon, I rarely play any other games than pokemon games anymore, and when I do, I usualy play in the net and advertise the pokecommunity XD (no, seriously. I actualy do that) And if I wouldn't like pokémon (notice the fancy ´?) why would I spend all my free time either here or playing pokemon games?

Linoone
November 20th, 2005, 02:47 AM
well, *points at sig* Yeah, I believe I do!^^*faints*

Imagination Ninja
November 20th, 2005, 03:41 AM
Yeah i like pokemon,i'm totally obsessed with it.I love watching the pokemon anime and i love playing the games.And I also collect the pokemon cards, So yeah i like pokemon.

Snivi
November 20th, 2005, 03:47 AM
I have played the games but I like the Anime best.. Especially Satoshi-kun <3

Shiny Meganium
November 20th, 2005, 04:35 AM
I do. I used to like the anime but now I like the games.

QT Plusle
November 20th, 2005, 04:50 AM
Yay pokemon! I will like pokemon as long as I live! Except, now I like the games more than the anime...but I still like the anime! Pokemon 4 ever! (literally) ^^

Alter Ego
November 20th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Yes, I do like pokémon actually. I know I like the games (Played through them...erm, can't remember how many times now, but many. XD) and I know I found most of the Anime amusing back when I watched it (Will see if these new episodes are any good, (they just started airing the anime here in Finland again fairly recently) and I do still have a good amount of TCG card left, althought they're all the old, obsolete kind (I'm too stingy to buy new ones, though). but if there's a Cradily involved I shall probably be happy, yes I shall. ^^ *Huggles Cradily*

Neko
November 20th, 2005, 05:03 AM
I like the games, manga, and the orignal Anime.

I like the recent Anime in RAW of sub but not the dub >.>

Charon
November 20th, 2005, 07:15 AM
I like the majority of pokemon's aspects; the games, the anime, the manga...
I'm not keen on the bits that come with it, though, like the TCG (too expensive) the horrible bootlegged stuffed toys (that make pikachu look like a constipated potato) and the whole 'lets try and make it as cutesy as possible to appeal to younger kids! I also hate the way they've made the newer games (LG/FR) more accessible to younger children (teachy tv, etc) because it's slightly downgrading the series.

devilicious
November 20th, 2005, 07:18 AM
Only the Games and specially the TCG.
The Anime is a rolling crap.

jc_rcw
November 20th, 2005, 08:13 AM
I like games, but I'm not much into the manga.

Crystal Clair
November 20th, 2005, 08:28 AM
Of course I like Pokemon
I like the anime the best of course, closely followed by the games because nothin' beats berry farming with my Zigzagoon and Suicune. I also have a fine collection of cards and holograms that I had since I began the obsession and I own two mangas by that Ono guy.
My room is also completely decorated with Pokemon, right above my bed is a giant picture of Chigusa (black and white cuz my color printer sux)

Rai
November 20th, 2005, 08:34 AM
The anime is okay.....but I enjoy the games mostly...

Chibi-chan
November 20th, 2005, 09:06 AM
I just like the games, and the entire idea of it....you know, the you imagining yourself being a trainer~

But, that's about all ^^ I <3 Pokemon~

tyrant_078
November 20th, 2005, 09:15 AM
I like the anime and Toshiro Ono's manga series. The games are okay, but I can't say I'm much of a fan of them. I've never read Special before, so I can't comment on that. As for the TCG, I could never get into it.

Chiru
November 20th, 2005, 09:19 AM
I still play the games, collect merchandise, and draw pokemon. I gave up on the anime a long time ago. I still watch it if nothing else is on, but I don't follow it obsessively. I don't collect the cards anymore. I want to read the manga, but I can't figure out where to buy it or download scanlations.

What I'm saying is, yeah, I still like it, but I'm not as obsessed with it as I used to be.

METALX
November 20th, 2005, 11:40 AM
I Love Pokemon, All Of It! The Games, Cards, Anime And Buying All The Merchandise!

Himawarii
November 20th, 2005, 12:08 PM
I love all of Pokemon.Even though the anime is crappy lately,I still watch becuase there are worser animes out there >> The games are fun,theTCG is okay,and the manga OWNs!

Nedrag Terces12
November 20th, 2005, 12:42 PM
i like most of it, i've just lost track of the anime series, is it still on saturday mornings and such?

Dragonfree
November 20th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Why do you care exactly what parts of the Pokémon franchise we like? I don't watch the animé (although it isn't even shown here) and don't like trading card games in general, but that doesn't mean I can't consider myself a full Pokémon fan and not just a fan of the games.

Team-Aqua-Admin
November 20th, 2005, 04:24 PM
I've been chaging in what I think about it over the years. First, I only like the anime, then only the games, now I like everything!

Houndour2005
November 21st, 2005, 03:42 AM
Only some of it here too.

The Fly
November 21st, 2005, 09:55 AM
Not much anymore. I watch the anime, although not as eagerly as two years ago. I may play a Pokemon game once a week or two. It's kinda weird actually, considering this time one year ago, I was slaving all my free time over Pokemon FireRed. Oh well, that's life...

Greed
November 21st, 2005, 09:59 AM
No.

Its stupid, pointless, and for nerds who can't get laid. ;o

I don't swing like that, yo. :/

Neo Android
November 21st, 2005, 10:17 AM
Simple answer is Yes i watch the Anime, Play the Games, I still actually like pokemon ^^

emeraldslay
November 21st, 2005, 01:10 PM
**** 12 year old bringing up the awkward issue of PokeSexuals!

Greed
November 21st, 2005, 03:54 PM
ahh~ you wanna see a bunch of pokesexuality? Go to agnph. The people there don't even like to see naked ladies ._.;

Pokesexuality is not my thing, yo. ;o

kohei
November 22nd, 2005, 12:45 AM
Technically, I like Pokemon.

However, my interest in Pokemon was decreasing somewhat from September, because I got all Silver Symbols in Battle Frontier, and I just "burnt out".

But now, its on the rise again, because I got my hands on Dungeon... it'll probablly go down after I finish it.

coachwhipneoship
November 22nd, 2005, 07:01 AM
I am into the anime, the pokemon themselves and the whole concept, certain human characters, collecting/trading cards (but I've never seriously played), and games such as Stadium.

Cybex Mewtwo
November 22nd, 2005, 08:18 AM
I am a fan and still am. I like pokemon and all that it has to offer. ^^

Eirikr
November 23rd, 2005, 06:13 PM
I just had to put it down for a while, then got back in

Charizard_Fire_God
November 25th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Honestly and truly? NO! I don't like Pokémon. I LOVE 'em! I love Pokémon in all its possible aspects!! It has Grown and extended itself ta every possible aspect of my life, including tha sexual one.
No.

Its stupid, pointless, and for nerds who can't get laid. ;o

I don't swing like that, yo. :/Stupid an' pointless? No. Tch, it's fun. X3 An' I don't care how it's ganna affect my sexual life. As long as a girl can't accept me for tha pkmn nerd that I am it's her problem an' not even worth botherin' with. If she hates pkmn, then I have no business with her. <_<
ahh~ you wanna see a bunch of pokesexuality? Go to agnph. The people there don't even like to see naked ladies ._.;

Pokesexuality is not my thing, yo. ;o
Been there, done that. XP And ya can't blame some ppl for not liking human. Maybe they're just fed up with it, like I am.

Ziggy
November 26th, 2005, 12:08 PM
I've always liked pokemon in general, but I never really liked the anime. I watched the first series but then it just got borring and slightly repetetive, I watched an episode last week and it just went on the same like the original ones, anyway not dissing anime (I love Gundam, and a bit of DBZ once in a while never hurt). The games are still brilliant not the biggest fan of colleseum but yet I still have it and I've pre-orderd XD:GOD, and the scary thought is I'll be about 16/17 when pearl and diamond come out in england(even thoughI'm gettining it on teh day it comes out in america) and I'll still go out and get it!!!!

nick-xx
December 9th, 2005, 05:45 AM
i prefer more the games than the anime so i actually like the pokemon

Eon-Rider
December 9th, 2005, 06:31 AM
I'm not sure anymore. I haven't exactly done anything Pokemon related ever since I lost FireRed...

manga-ka
December 9th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Yes I like pokemon.But not all ascpts.I only like every thing but the new anime.Its gone done hell since the end of johto and how they made the quilty
of it low.I am manga.doujin,TCG game,videogame,ETC fan.

Saga
December 9th, 2005, 03:42 PM
I haven't seen the anime or played the games in such a long time. @_@ But I still read the manga, and maybe watch some of the movies. ^_^

I voted for 'Only some of it (i.e. games, anime...)'. =]

[Technya]
December 9th, 2005, 04:23 PM
I'm a huge fan of the Pokémon games and an even bigger fan of the anime. Heck, anything Pokémon related really <3

Cloud_boy
December 9th, 2005, 07:15 PM
I like most of the anime, all the games, and I really like the manga! so yeah, i really like pokemon.

Drew
December 9th, 2005, 07:50 PM
I dunno, do I?
XD

Yeah, I love Pokemon.
Its still one of my favorite anime.
But I also like the games, the manga, and stuff like that.

and the scary thought is I'll be about 16/17 when pearl and diamond come out in england(even thoughI'm gettining it on teh day it comes out in america) and I'll still go out and get it!!!!

XD I'll be 19 or 20, depending on how soon they'll release it in the USA... I'm still gonna get it!

saint jimmmey
December 11th, 2005, 04:50 AM
this is a bit of a stupid poll as nearly everyone has said they like it.
i too love it i can't see the point of being on here if i didn't love it i like it all but i'm not into the manga....

Sammi
December 11th, 2005, 06:57 AM
You'll be suprised by how many people here DON'T like Pokemon. Some people haven't liked it even when they joined.

I personally like it, mainly for the games. You can play it over and over again, and it'll never be the same. The anime is okay too. I personally liked this weeks episode. ^^;

Yuna-chan
December 11th, 2005, 07:11 AM
I personally like the games, but not the anime. The anime just feels too kiddish for me (but then agian, it is for kids so meh)

Rhykasho
December 11th, 2005, 07:30 AM
I used to luv both the anime and the games but now I only like the games ^_^

Tsugaru
December 11th, 2005, 10:11 PM
I love pokemon*adore more* and i play the games,watch anime and the whole thing cause i love it! so much

Gokey Shuckle
December 11th, 2005, 10:38 PM
I love Pokemon. All of it mostly. I like the games the most. I like it when popular sites update on the newest and latest Pokemon. It's just so cool. However, my friends in real life don't know I like Pokemon, and I would prefer it if I kept it a secret. Either way, it's my second favorite anime/game/card game. My all-time favorite is Yu-Gi-Oh :P

Drifblim
December 12th, 2005, 03:11 AM
I remember when it was all I'd talk about, but those days, thanks to looks from the family and other obligations, have gone mostly. I jst like the games and the cards, but I never have really liked the animé because of its inconsistency with everything else.

DR.MUNCHLAX
December 28th, 2005, 09:16 AM
I love pokemon!!! The anime, games, cards, songs , and anything else that deals with Pokemon, I rarely play anything else besides Pokemon, if i'm not playing it I'm either talking about it here or at another community.

Xiaphear
December 28th, 2005, 09:19 AM
^ i'm the same as that guy over there!
i say:
Yes,Extemely Superfan

Fl0W:HHGURU
December 28th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Im in love the games! and i collect only Shinney or Holo pokemon cards. When i was younger i can remember dreaming about pokemon, and also i remember wanting it to be real *is embarrassed*

poke lover
December 29th, 2005, 01:44 AM
I absolutely love Pokemon. I think its the greatest cartoon/anime ever created.
I love all aspects of it. The anime, the games and the cards. I also really love the toys.
I don't really buy the cards or toys that much anymore (just occasionally).
None of my friends like Pokemon and I keep it a secret that I like it.
But all in all, I just love Pokemon!

Ash_Pokemaster
December 29th, 2005, 02:38 AM
Now what question is it? xD I live for Pokemon I bornt for Pokemon and I'm gonna love them forever!!!

Leon Scott Kennedy
December 29th, 2005, 05:13 AM
I like pokemon even after all these years. I'm actually thinking of getting a tattoo.

Dawg 2005
December 29th, 2005, 05:43 AM
I only like the games. The show is pretty stupid now because the same thing happens in pretty much every episode. So only the games for me. Which I don't play alot anymore. V_V

Dragonite Tamer
December 29th, 2005, 10:24 AM
I only like the games and anime.

insectduel
December 29th, 2005, 10:25 AM
All my entire life since it came out. I'm now 20 years old and I still love Pokemon It's a great expereience.

Maxx
December 29th, 2005, 10:00 PM
The early show and the games still hold me tightly, as do classic TCG tournaments.

Fury of Ninetales
January 1st, 2006, 03:49 PM
even though i go in phases (liking pokemon for a while, then liking yu-gi-oh for a while, then megaman, then star wars), i still think that pokemon is my favorite anime and game. the anime is getting kinda lame, tho. i still watch it evry saturday. i've read a couple of manga comics and it's ok. i play the card game and have a decent deck but i only have 1 friend who plays and there are no tournaments in my area. i don't only come to pc just becuz of pokemon, tho: it's a place to meet new friends (and pairs).

Black Ice
January 1st, 2006, 04:56 PM
I like it, but not that much. I still watch the shows (even though they're lame) and collect the cards and games. I guess that means that I like Pokemon...

carrielynn
January 1st, 2006, 07:00 PM
The only thing about Pokemon I still like is the anime. I don't watch it anymore, but I still like the characters.

Sweetums
January 2nd, 2006, 07:08 AM
I would say I still like Pokemon, but maybe it's just because I don't get to be involved with it as much as I would like.

I rarely get to watch the Anime (not like before), so whenever I see it, I like it. I do play the games a lot, but only three of my friends (two of which I see about twice a year) like Pokemon as I, so I don't even talk about it much.

I don't know if I would lose intrest in Pokemon after seeing a bunch of Hoenn episodes of the Anime, but as of now, I'm a Pokemon Fan. ^^

olliegodienow
January 2nd, 2006, 07:11 AM
well i started watching pokemon in when i was 6 on sky one, it was the first anime i watched, and ive played the games well over 1000 hours, but i dont think i actually like it :P

agentk_b
January 3rd, 2006, 05:28 AM
Pokemon is awesome. I try to keep up with the episodes on sat by mostly recording them but sometimes I miss a few :(

I used to collect the card game but my only true pokemon friend thinks he's too good for pokemon and me lately :(

I play the games alot and just bought Emerald Version Friday night.

CyBeastSaber
January 4th, 2006, 01:47 AM
Pokemon is my life almost. (Other than computer gaming. :D) I missed out on the show. The last part I saw was when Ash and the gang stopped Kyogre and Groudon. Yep. That was the last. :( Other than that, I've been quite busy here typing and constantly typing. I'm typing right now. ID Anyways, pokemon is the bomb. People might think us as immature but they also have some things they have or do that is immature. Believe me. :) I don't know why they are denying it. Must mean they have no courage. No offense to anyone here. :P

Kyosuke
January 6th, 2006, 05:37 AM
I still really like the games.. infact I just started playing Pokemon Yellow again yesterday.. XD

As for everything else.. ah I don't really care for it much anymore.

The Fallen
January 6th, 2006, 10:01 AM
I like the games because they give you something to do. I stopped watching the show a long time ago though. It was better when it first came out.

Utter Disaster
January 6th, 2006, 10:02 AM
I used to hate it. Then I started playing Ruby Version and I got instantly hooked. I think the games are better than the anime, so I don't watch the show too often.

Spectrum
January 6th, 2006, 10:09 AM
I love the games. I hate every other aspect of Pokémon.

And 95% of the people who voted 'yes' are lying.

emoBill™
January 6th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Oh yeah, I am unhealthily obsessed with Pokemon Emerald. XD

Me too ^_^ How funny. I like the Battle Frontier.

Dragonfree
January 6th, 2006, 11:58 AM
And 95% of the people who voted 'yes' are lying.
More like thinking "Why do I not 'actually like Pokémon' if I happen not to like every bit of Pokémon stuff that has been made?"

I don't like the animé or cards, but that doesn't change that I'm freaking obsessed.

Libra Dyne
January 6th, 2006, 12:34 PM
I was a fan of the show for awhile but that was after the games. Now i just like the games, If its on I'll watch when they are in Johto, but not much. Great games though

flames
January 6th, 2006, 12:51 PM
I love the games but not the anime

Natsuki
January 6th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Yes, I do still like Pokemon. ^o^ While I may not be as obsessed with it as I was two years ago, I still find it quite interesting...just the whole idea of a world filled with outlandish and unseasoned creatures with mystical powers (not to mention the fact that most of them resemble animals XD) excites me. =3 I don't watch the anime much anymore, nor have I played any of the games I own in a while, but that still doesn't transmute my love for Pokemon. <33~

~Kelsey

Shenlong
January 6th, 2006, 08:23 PM
The only thing that I care about Pokemon are the games. The mangas looks interesting though. The only thing that I like about the Pokemon anime is the character designs since they are very appealing.

Spoiled
January 6th, 2006, 09:39 PM
To tell you the complete truth, no I'm actually not all that much into Pokemon. I just come here for the people. I mean, I love you guys! You're all so nice! I think you guys are a heck of alot better than Pokemon! Yeah...but Pokemon is OK. If I understood it more, I'd probably love it!

phunboy
January 9th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Well, being a member here I think would imply some likeness to Pokémon so I can't see how someone choose the option No.

As for me I like them, maybe not super in love as others are but I like them enough to enjoy the effort of collecting them and getting certain merchandise.

Drummershuff
January 20th, 2006, 12:59 AM
I like bits of pokemon, I like the games, but i've gone off the card and, stuff like that, I've started watching the animie, So i only like bits of pokemon.

-Matt

Otter Mii-kun
January 21st, 2006, 06:57 PM
I used to like the anime, but after season 4, it basically blew butt. I retired from the games a few years ago and traded them in. Now I only obsess over girl anime characters.

~BlackHeartedWolf~
January 21st, 2006, 07:36 PM
Yes, I still very much Pokemon. Even though I never really watch the show anymore (Becuase I'm either at the veternarian's office, or I don't want to watch it at mom's house because I often get embarrassed about that stuff), I do watch the movies still, mainly because I have them on the computer XD And I still play the games a lot. So overall, I do still like Pokemon very much.

ponyta rules
January 22nd, 2006, 07:37 AM
I do everything to do with Pokemon alot especially the games they are brilliant.I watch Pokemon on the telly sometimes and i watched every Pokemon film there is and i also collect some Pokemon stuff especially plushies.

Frostbite
January 22nd, 2006, 07:43 AM
Yeah, I still like Pokemon. I had about all the games at one point and watched the anime often.
Now, not as much because I have other things to do in life. But at times I still get on to my old habits and start playing the games from time to time.

QFred
January 22nd, 2006, 07:53 AM
I still like the games (even if they are always the same...) and like the TCG, even if I'm not playing it at the moment...

The animé and the movies started to be awful, and the characters are still very childish!

Also, I don't believe a forum about Pokémon has to be plainly about it, we can check may sub-forums where there are many non-Pokémon things!

I can say I like Pokémon, but it's not how it used to be... I'm getting concentrated on several other hobbies, such as games, hardware and ... (etc...) so I can't, I don't, I won't be at Pokémon much! I still do the cards, play them, play the games, but...

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
January 28th, 2006, 09:15 PM
Yea, I still like pokemon and everything, but I'm just not as into it as I was when I was little. I'll never really get "TIRED" of pokemon, I just won't be as involved in it AS MUCH because I'm getting older.

None of the kids at my school really LIKE pokemon anymore. They think it's babyish. And I'm in 7th grade, BTW.

BTW, I never really liked the anime anyway though. I only watched it so I could learn how to pronunciate their names [the pokemon's](lol).

BROOKE_&_LUGIA
January 28th, 2006, 09:18 PM
OMG, you should of seen me when I was like 8. I was SOO obssesed with pokemon!!!

pokejungle
January 28th, 2006, 09:46 PM
I like pokemon tons still <3

Lately I haven't been into it as much, but I've gotte much more into it now o_o

Frostweaver
January 28th, 2006, 09:56 PM
The game? definitely

The manga? definitely

The fanfic? definitely

The anime? besides looking at the occassional glimpse of Haruka who's totally cute, not that much...

The card game? too annoyed at how they ban every single card in the old list... wish they'll do ban list more like yugioh so it conserves some money... due to financial reasons, not really as well, but I'll like to.

beauty. proletariat
January 28th, 2006, 09:59 PM
i only like pokemon as a pass time, it is alrite, but being in yr 8, and lyking pokemon has to calssify u in the 'Holy Weirdo' category

Chronos
January 29th, 2006, 07:58 AM
Well, if I didn't like Pokemon, I wouldn't have searched for a Pokemon forum to join.
To answer the question (though I don't think I need to, as the answer is obvious) yes, I do like Pokemon, all parts of it. I've bought every one of the games (with the exception of the DS ones) and finished them all (with the exception of Emerald, I'm still working on it) and I watch the anime whenever I can. I've hunted for the soundtrack, any merchandise I can find (I like the figures) and I'm simply obsessed. Although I haven't read much of the manga...but I've been looking for it. And Drake1012, I'm in Year 11, so think of how I'm classified. Not that I care, its well worth it, as I enjoy myself for hours.

Crosman
January 30th, 2006, 12:04 AM
I love pokemon.

Alot of people tell me I need to grow up and get out of it bu I am a die hard Nintendo fan and anything that has to do with the company is appreciated by me.

princesspikabellechu
January 31st, 2006, 08:23 PM
I i didnt like it I wouldnt be posting here...Pokemon 4-EVA

aragornbird
February 1st, 2006, 03:07 PM
♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

I used to be really obsessed. I played all the games, watched every episode and movie, and bought cards like every week. Of course, that was before high school. Now that I’m more mature, I can see that some things just aren’t worth it. I don’t want to buy booster packs just for that one rare card. And there are far better animes than Pokemon so I’d rather watch those.

But the games still have their natural addictiveness, even through the years and even though it’s the same general storyline again and again.

Drawing Pokemon is also really fun too, so that’s another aspect of it that I enjoy.
♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Despain
February 1st, 2006, 03:19 PM
I dislike a lot of the Pokémon craze. The card games, the cartoons, a bunch of the extra spinoff games (like Hey You! Pikachu, the Stadium and Colisseum games were cool).

Basically it comes down to liking the RPGs and the concept behind it all.

Hitokiri
February 2nd, 2006, 12:21 PM
I've noticed quite a lot of people saying 'Yea, and I like Pokémon, of course! That's why I'm here!' or something along the lines of that. The question is, do you actually like Pokémon? I don't really like it so much now, but since when I first joined PC some time ago (You can actually find me in the archives of PC) I did like Pokémon. The only reason I'm still here because this is a forum that is actually popular and has a wide fanbase of fans of other anime that I've been liking after Pokémon, and also a community of Pokémon Manga loving freaks.

I really enjoyed up until Gold and Silver, when it just started getting repetitive. The show also started being the same old thing, and when Nintendo took over the cards...pbbt

I still like it, but I'm not spending money on it XD

DarkClown
February 3rd, 2006, 07:13 PM
It depends of my mood but you don't have that so I chose "Only some of it (i.e. games, anime...) "

Dark Night
February 3rd, 2006, 08:23 PM
I sorta like Pokemon.I used to like it a lot!I watch the show once in a while.I play the games.Not much else.