December 9th, 2005, 06:37 AM
OOC: we are just getting out the second day of school. end of OOC:
" Hey Mike they are here what do i do?"
"There are two people at my door."
"They are like open up man."
"Give me some advice ok"!

charizard_maa
December 10th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Mike was hoping not to get invole in this junk today. He was a bit angry too but was unsure on what to do.

Mike then said, "Ok. No matter what do not let them in. Keep the door lock and just don't let them in. I try being there soon. If you hear my voice then stay in the room until I say so."

MIke was thinking about getting Kirsten to help with this then go on their date.

code zerro the deluge
December 10th, 2005, 06:11 AM
"Uh alright.
"I got it i will leave them out there all night."
"But what about my food?"

flarizardmew
December 10th, 2005, 10:08 AM
i walk back to my dorm and plop down on my bed. I sigh as i pull out my homework for all my classes. Next week I would be up for a battle for my first time. After two hours of grueling work, i went down to the dining room and had some lunch/dinner special thing. I grbbed a hot dog and some baked cheetos, and sat down on a chair. Bulbasaur got out of hwer ball and got a hotdog. I laughed as she got mustard on her face.

charizard_maa
December 12th, 2005, 04:29 AM
Mike then said, "Don't worry about food. I be there to take care of them soon. Just stall until I get there."

Char smile because he knew he going to get to battle. Mike was kind of anxous to battle too.

code zerro the deluge
December 13th, 2005, 03:49 PM
"No stay there man!"
"You got a date."
" Don't turn down a good girl
all right?"

flarizardmew
December 13th, 2005, 04:57 PM
"Yeah , you got a date. Don't worry about me." As i turn down the quite polite offer. "I think she might be waiting for you. I'm not sure but you should go see her."

Death Rogers
December 14th, 2005, 02:39 PM
Name: Roger
Appearence: An average boy. Wears a black coat. Has Dark-brown hair.
Personality: Rarely speaks to others.
Starter Pokemon: Spinarak
RP Sample: Roger just got off the ferry. *Looks at the scenery.* "Wow... I'm finally here... I can't wait to see my new room." I arrive at my room. "Not what I expected, but better than other places I've slept in." I unpack my stuff and put it in the drawers. "Come on out, Spinarak!" I throw Spinarak's Pokeball. Spinarak comes out of the Pokeball. "Can't wait to see what this place is like." I relax on the bed with Spinarak.

Kirsten
December 15th, 2005, 10:44 AM
(( bleh, forget it, ill try to follow whats going on. x.x; ))

Kirsten and Jade waited a bit, yawning and stretching. As her vulpix watched a fly carefully, Kirsten began to think a bit about Mike and Char. ~Maybe Jade actually likes Char, kind of how I like Mike.~ She then blushed with her own thoughts. Realising that she wasn't sure if they were together or not, she looked at the floor, hoping that they might one day.

Jade jumped up in the air, catching the fly in her mouth. After a couple of seconds, she coughed it back out of her mouth, letting it fly away. Kirsten then laughed, "Not too tastey, now. Is it?" Smiling, she crouched down and scratched Jade behind an ear.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 11:04 AM
Mike nodded and said, "Ok. But I don't think it is a date. It an outing." He said.

Mike ran too Jade''s room. I hope she ready for our outing. Allong the way he though about it and wonder if this does count as a date. IF it was then it is his first one.

Char and Mike got to Kirsten's door and he knocked. "Hello. Are you there? Are you ready for our planned outing?"

flarizardmew
December 17th, 2005, 11:09 AM
OCC: when did you guys get paiured up? Never mind.

BIC: I mix my oran berry and my cheri berry together, and it went well. My teacher did say i was the best pokeblock maker, but i did have a hard time doing it. I taste, and it was a sweet/spicy/sour flavor, which I liked. "Yess!" I thought out loud. I knew i was going to ace that pokeblock test. Then I went out to train Bulbasaur and her vine whip.

Kirsten
December 17th, 2005, 02:16 PM
She watched him as he came in and smiled. Jade imediately ran to him and rubbed against his leg. Kirsten looked up and said, laughing a bit at her vulpix, "Hey, there you are. How's it been?"

She got ready and put Jade's pokeball in her pocket at the bottom of her pants. Then walked over to Mike, ready to go whenever he was.

(( I forgot if we were going somewhere, too much school stuff irl. Btw, did you know that you have my pictures as your signature? Lol. Eh, at least, that's what's showing up on my computer. x.x; ))

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 02:23 PM
((I explain in the PMs. We going on a date in the RP right now. Remember?))

Mike smiled and petted Jade. Char then got to Mike and stuck his tongue out at Jade.

Mike then siad, "Remember. I ask you out for the afternoon. We going to see the places around here."

Kirsten
December 17th, 2005, 02:26 PM
((gurr, bbl. moms being a b with an itch, and i have to go to some family reunion and i dont even know the people...))

code zerro the deluge
December 17th, 2005, 04:57 PM
Food is here!
"Well they are gone i hope,just a minute ok"
As i paid for the food there was a note.
"Tommorow you and you friend are going down!
"Well will see about that"
"Mike good luck i punched in"

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 05:03 PM
((Hey. Kristen. When you get back. Mind deleteing that first post so you don't get in troble for DPing))

Mike took Kristen hand. It was warm. Mike took a smell of her and smiled. SHe smelled good too. She must have took a bath or put preferm on before I came he though.

"What you want to do first? Eat? Dance. Look around the school's town a bit?" he asked Kristen

Kirsten
December 17th, 2005, 05:50 PM
She blushed a bit as he took her hand, but smiled. She liked holding hands with him. Kirsten had taken a shower before he came, her hair finally soft the way she liked it. Jade even got a quick washing after she was done.

"What would you like to do? I'm kind of new around here, so I don't really know much about the town. But it all sounds fun to me."

She reached down a little bit, petting Char so he won't think that she forgot about him, then looking back to Mike, listening as he talked.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 05:55 PM
Char felt better now. He thought he was forgotten.

Mike then said, "Well I new here too. So I don't know much about this place eirther. We like in the same spot."

They now enter the elevator and MIke hold it open for Kristen. "Maybe we should just walk around and see what places this place have."

Kirsten
December 17th, 2005, 05:58 PM
Nodding she said, "Alright, good idea." After stepping through the elevator doors and leaning on the back wall, she said, "Thank you, Mike." Jade tried to control her urge to attack the flame on Char's tail, but it was tempting her. She just sat down and stared at the glowing buttons, trying to ignore it.

code zerro the deluge
December 17th, 2005, 06:10 PM
" Heah man if you need aany help punch it in here i put a communicator on your watch not forgetting your DS."
" The besst food here is probbaly the West End Dinner."
"It has every thing."

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 07:34 PM
MIke tried to injored the Jaden on his communnicator. He nodded and turned it off.

Char waved his tail flame in frount of Jade's face. He knew she wanted to take a sweep at it.

Mike and Kristen made it down to the ground floor. He then got out and open the door for Kristen. He wanted her to have great time. "Lets go get something to eat." On the other side of the door was the city that belongs to the school.

code zerro the deluge
December 17th, 2005, 07:59 PM
" Well halla man!"
"Well on to the movies we love right Blaze?"
" Blaze nodded as we read the note again"
"I shore hope we win this thing."

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 09:49 AM
She nodded again to him, and walked through the door. Jade got tired of ignoring it and pounced towards the tail. Kirsten looked around, liking how the city looked, hoping that no one there was rude, though. In most cities that she had been visiting, people would act carelessly and be as rude as they possibly could, but blame it on everyone else. ((Sorry, I didn't know what to type.))

"So, do you have any idea of which place has good food here?"

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 09:55 AM
Char bent down to let Jade jumped over his back. He was a bit nervous about this. Char knew that but smiled.

Mike looked around and said, "Well there seems to be a lots of restrantants here." He saw mexican, chineses, and other types. "What you like to eat?' he asked.

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 10:33 AM
She laughed at Jade, then turned back to Mike. "Whatever doesn't taste bad, I guess. I never usually eat out, so I don't know."

((Btw, anyone who likes anime should listen to the theme songs in Japanese. It's like, hypnotic or something. Lol.))

Kirsten tried to think of what she wanted, but she was too busy watching Char outsmart Jade again to keep focus.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 10:59 AM
MIke smiled at the pranks that Char was playing on Jade. Char just kept on moving around making Jade miss.

MIke then saw a small looking cafe. It had a coffee, pasteries and other foods.

"How about this place." MIked pointed to the cafe. "It seems to be nice."

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 11:05 AM
She looked over at the cafe and smiled again. "Alright, it looks nice. What kind of coffee, if you drink it, do you like, anyway?" Jade was getting a little bit tired out and just walked beside Char for a bit. Kirsten continued walking with him, trying to keep a conversation going.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Char wanted to do something but didn't He must smiled becasue he knew he had won for now.

Mike shook his head to say no. "I don't really like coffee. It has a bad taste to me. But I do like the pastieries they have. What about you?" He said as he handed her a meau.

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 11:18 AM
Finally taking her eyes off of the two playing with each other, she payed attention to Mike again.

"Well, I don't like coffee, but Hot Chocolate Cappuccino is pretty good. I don't usually eat a lot of pasteries, but I can try some out, I guess."

((I'm making really short posts, sorry. People keep calling and won't stop talking, so I have to multitask.))

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 11:22 AM
((Just put some junk about what is happening. Like thoughts and stuff. Anyways nobody is here to intrupt us. Just make sure it is 4 sentances))

Mike took a look and said, "I think I try the Hot Chocolate Cappuccino too." He willing to try anything she likes. ANything new got to be tried once.

A witress came and asked, "I be taking your order. What will it be?"

Mike then said, "I take a Hot Chocolate Cappuccino and a pasterie. YOu Kristen?"

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 11:33 AM
She nodded, "Me, too. But, I'll take a pastery. What kind do you offer?" Looking down at Jade, she wondered what she wanted. ~Maybe, a rice ball?~ The tiny kitsune started wagging her tails, expecting some food. Kirsten slid the menu down to her to see what she would pick out.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 02:10 PM
The waitress wisper into Kristen ear, "First date little misses."

Mike didn't hear what she said but he ask later. He look at the meau and said, "I take a rice ball. Give my friend a chocolate filled roll." I hope she likes it he thought.

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 03:17 PM
Kirsten's eyes widened at the thought of chocolate. She hadn't eaten it in a while, and thought that it would be great.

(( Omg, I ate this great doughnut the other day. I barely ever eat them, but it was freshly made and had this white chocolate and regular chocolate coating...I want another, now. ;-; Hungry!! Lol. ))

Jade welped excitedly at the sound of the words, "rice ball". So, Kirsten ordered one of those, as well. "Maybe, some nice lemonade for my vulpix, too. Please."

Jade then turned her head to Char and stuck her tongue out, happy to know that she's getting the food that she liked.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 04:11 PM
Mike then said, "As for my pokemon get him a chocolate cover donut and milk. He will like that."

Char then stuck his tongue out at Jade.

Mike saw that Kristen eyes winden and said, "How about a couple of more for us too."

The WItress nodded and said, "Just give me a second and it be ready."

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 04:17 PM
(( Yay!! You finally replied. But, I shall be happy to say that I have finally evolved my Kirlia into a Gardevoir. ^.^;...Mmm....Doughnuts o.o; ))

Kirsten smiled and said, "Alright, thank you ma'am." She put the menu down now, letting it lay on the table. Jade narrowed her eyes at Char out of slight jealousy.

She tried to start a conversation with Mike, not really knowing what to say. She thought for a moment, and said, "So, have you battled a lot of trainers?" Kirsten knew that it was a stupid question, but it was all that she could think of at the moment.

code zerro the deluge
December 18th, 2005, 04:21 PM
" Now don't do it don't Freddy awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"
"No not Jamie suh a good girl."
"No not Fred and Jim to Blaze turn on the lights awwwwwwwww!
"I wasn't scared he said you were."

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 04:23 PM
Char just stuck his tongue out and laugh.

Mike wanted to start a converstion but was a bit nervous. He had no idea what to say to a girl like her. She a girl and he had no problem with talking to them but Kristen is different.

Mike nodded. "Yes. A few. I mean I come from a battling family so it alwasy a battle."

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 04:34 PM
She blinked a bit, not knowing what it was like to battle more than what had happened during her first block the day before. "But, you mean there's a lot of competition, right?" She was a bit nervous, as well. Never really being the social type, she never had any boyfriends, or friends for that matter. And with being anti-social, her vulpix never had any friends either. They would just sit in their tree house, hanging out together and taking care of each other all of the time.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 04:38 PM
"You can say that." said MIke. Char nodded and threw some punches.

"Battling is hard but fun. YOu just have to find the best at what you are at. Still fun. THen you meet lots of people." he said.

HE was feeling better but then he flet like he was bragging. He wanted to make sure she was having a good time. THen their drinks arrive.

"HEre they are." said the Waitress.

"Thanks." said Mike, "Battleing is good but it ok."

code zerro the deluge
December 18th, 2005, 04:38 PM
" Well as it got darker Jalen and Blaze watched more movies."
"Hey man how is it going he punched in."
"Hey Blaze look mario wanna watch?"

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Jade then rolled her eyes at Char, knowing what Kirsten was about to try to brag of. She didn't know if Char had been in any contests, but she loved them.

Kirsten smiled and said, "Cool. Well, I don't battle much. But Jade here, she loves to enter in Beauty Contests. Her fire moves seem to be everyone's favorite, though she has only won twice. Oh well, whatever makes her feel superior. Heh..."

She then felt like she was bragging, as well. But, she wanted some input because she didn't want to bore him too much.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Char scolded at Jade. He didn't like the though of her being better in something then him.

So she had some sort of battling experence thought Mike.

Mike smiled and said, "So you are coornatior? That explains why you look so nice."

MIke then blush and siad, "I mean your vulpix." He didn't believe that came out of his month.

"Is that fun? I have never been in a contest before."

Kirsten
December 18th, 2005, 05:17 PM
((Lol, I'm entering Jade in a bunch of Beauty Contests right now, shes doing a pretty good job.))

She nodded, "Yeah, I guess so. Really, she's not much of a violent pokemon. Jade loves having her tails and fur brushed, and if it gets too messy, then she finally gets frustrated and feels like hurting someone." Kirsten thought, ~The only time I've really seen her get violent, was when that Seviper came out of nowhere...~

"For some reason, I always wanted to open up a beauty parlor for pokemon. What about you? Does your charmander like being pampered?" She looked down a bit, then looked back up. Thinking that it was another rediculous question, since they were both guys.

((Yay, Jade just won another!! Lmao.))

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Char then nodded and smiled.

MIke took a slip of his drink. It was good. I actually like it.

Mike then said, "Knowing Char. He would like to be pampered. YOu know be treated like a king. Char likes to fight but some relax time is great for both of us

Kirsten
December 19th, 2005, 02:20 PM
She laughed, "Ah, I see. So, he's spoilt? That's cute. Yeah, relaxing is pretty nice..."

Jade was busy poking her nose up and over Kirsten's cup after hopping into her lap. She accedently stuck the tip of her nose into the liquid and yelped, feeling the hot cappuccino. Kirsten took the napkin off of the table and wiped Jade's nose, then kissing it. "Poor baby. Well, curiousity got you agian, I guess." She then took a sip, trying to ignore the temperature, and the fact that some of her pokemon's nose was in it.

((Okay, I won 4 different Beauty Contests..It's the Master rank that I'm having trouble with, lol. OMG THE BERRY BLENDER MASTER PERSON IS IN TOWN...>.<))

charizard_maa
December 19th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Char just took a drink of the hot drink. He didn't mind the hot temperture. HE enjoyed it.

Mike then said, "Yes. He not that spoiled but he stills like to be a bit pampered."

The pasterires arrived. MIke saw some extra chocolate donuts.

"For the first timers." said the waitress with a winke

MIke nodded and was going to give a chocolate donut to Kristen. Char just 0 took that one. MIke scholed at him and grab another one for Kirsten.

code zerro the deluge
December 22nd, 2005, 04:41 AM
" Well afater a long day they wen't to bed."
"Wow that was fun".
"Wonder what Mike & Kirsten are up to?"
"Maybe they kissed ooo".