PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Boarding School

Pages : [1] 2

Saboten
November 20th, 2005, 03:20 AM
When I was searching 'boarding school' to see if there were any boarding school rpg, I found that the original one was nearly a year old, so I decided to make a new one.

You, as a new trainer, has been accepted as a student at the special Pokemon boarding school! This boarding school is not like any other boarding school, it's practically like a city! They have a shops, parks and wild pokemon looming around, waiting to be catched by the trainers. Class is like any other schools, but with a pokemon class also (eg: Pokemon breeding, Pokemon History... etc.) They even have a after school clubs! Sounds wonderful? Yup, it sure is! But, can ou survive the strict teachers, freshman bullying and a hardships!?

You're story starts when you're dropped to boarding school by ferry at 5:00 pm, you've been given a room to share with someone and you're daily schedule, that day is a free day where you can look around or do anything, but next day is your class.

Well, enjoy!

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
History: (optional)
Starter Pokemon:
Other:
Rp samples:

I'll add mine later.

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses
November 20th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Name: Edward Elric AKA (the fullmetal alchemist)
Pokemon: Mudkip
Appearance:http://www.animeartists.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=22
Weight: 76
Height: 3.7
Abilities: Psychokinetic, martial arts and alchemy
personality- very seirous and at times humorous but does not like
being called short. watchout he has a short temper

history- well it started when his mother died of a sickness
he and his brother Alphonso try to bring her back from the dead
but equivalent exchange works in weird ways...
he doesnt know why he is here in this time period but he was sent to a orphange and finnaly sent to this school. watch these in order and it will make more sense.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/548811634...hemistfuerfri/

http://www.zippyvideos.com/447654935...riendsforever/

http://www.zippyvideos.com/633148215...fmathedayidie/

personality: a very seirious person that is also very depressed for he
misses his home and the only family he has left. he usaly keeps to himself
except for times he is treated with respect.

RP sample- I was watching on the ferry of what the academy looked like
"man its big..." I mutterd depressed
when the fairy finally got to the academy I stepped off and started to
think that in my time nothing could come close to this except for his
automail left arm and right leg.
I looked down at the card room 5550 and I.D # 5046085
"might as well find my room" I muttered

Kay11190
November 20th, 2005, 07:33 AM
Name: Kay
Appearence: Me (http://photobucket.com/albums/b301/Kay11190/th_CAX0VEFD.png)
Personality: Kay is a sweet and friendly kid who loves to play around. Sometimes people mistake his carefree ways for lazyness, while in fact he takes the world of pokemon very seriously and studies when he can. Kay's love for pokemon also leads him down the road of being a breeder.When befriended he can prove to be one of the most responsible and reliable in countless situations.
Starter Pokemon: Charmander (Nick)
Rp samples: "What the heck is going on downstairs" Kay said getting out of bed again and rushing to see. When he got there he saw Stanlex hurtling across the room and Neko on all fours watching him. This has to stop guess I have no choice but to use the move I've been working on He thought trying to remember the seals. "Nipou Kagemane no Jutsu!" Kay called out sending shadows to bind both Neko and Stanlex. "Gotcha you both he said as both the shadows and stopped thier movement. "What are you all doing, are you trying to kill each other? If you are I'll help since I braught shuriken just in case and I'll make it quick. So either stop fighting or I'll have to put you out of your misury."

Flabébé
November 20th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Name: Jason Mikel
Appearence:http://harukafire.tripod.com/images/heero/heero31.jpg
Personality:quite the popular kid. Loves his pokemon aswell as his battles.
History:N/A
Starter Pokemon: Chikorita
Other:N/A
Rp samples:
Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Shouts of Bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The Childs happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

Loki
November 20th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Name:RinRin Minakami
Appearence:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/RinRin.png
Personality:RinRin is a bright and bubbly girl, who could easily be labeled 'optimist'. Always the one who says, 'It's half-full, not half-empty!' She keeps up her cheerful attitude as often as possible. She is easily frightened, and screams, and yells almost more than she smiles. Her mood easily changes with the simplest things, weather, pokemon, winning, or losing, you can't expect something from this girl and get it, because she's going to give you something completely different. But all this fun and play and mood swings tire a girl out! She doesn't like traveling long distances, and dislikes not getting at least 8hours of sleep. Whiny, and easily bored, she usually gets on just about everybody's nerves.
History: RinRin, comes from a superly large family. Mainly siblings and cousins, whom are almost all female, each one has their own distinct personality. RinRin's personality is that she's always building and inventing something,and that she always judges someone by their first meeting with her. But even so, her goggles are more of an accessory, than a practical item. She is very intelligent, but her attitude suggests otherwise.
Starter Pokemon:Mawile
Other:She loves mechanics and is quite the genius at constructing inventions. RinRin has built in a one eye analyzer in the right hand side of her goggles. They determine speed, angles, and almost any other geometrical thing, along with ultraviolet and heat vision. The glass is a green color. (Vegeta's eye thing anyone?)
Rp samples:"Wow...not your ordinary boarding school..." I mumbled as I took a step off of the wobbling ferry, which I thought was clumsily docked.
I stared around at the shops, and parks and thought, 'Is this really a school?'
But I shook the thought out of my head and began to weave through the streets, which were crowded with other students.
I felt my optimism drop as I finally realized I didn't know anybody.
All my life I had been surrounded by annoying sisters and cousins, but I had in the least, known who they were, could easily talk to them, share secrets and everything to the extent of a best friend.
More than ever now I longed to watch Mamoru, my twin sister, skate board ahead of me on the way home, as I roller skated.
Mamoru was the only semi-normal sister that I knew.
There was Sakuya, who was overly obsessed with herself and the clothes our older brother wore, Yotsuba, who had an inability to leave anybody alone, especially Bro, and then there was Karen, who was by far the most normal, yet oldest, and often confined to her piano room.
I would've given anything to see a face I recognized, but I knew it would be no dice.
My family lived in a large mansion, and nobody except Sakuya really ever made friends with anybody else but our relatives and family members.
"Okay then, room 4356, I.D. 104948..." I mumbled looking down at the card my mother had shoved into my hands before Sakuya gleefully pushed me onto the ferry, glad to be rid of me.
'Well she can go jump off a cliff with her burberry jacket.' I thought angrily as I shoved the card into my pocket, and climb the steps into the actual school.
"Now I wonder how I'll get around..." I said cockily annoyed, as I looked around the riduculously large school house "I know my excuse if I'm late...I got lost." I mumbled angrily, as I tried to find someone who could direct me to my dormitory.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Name: Naru

Apearance:http://www.tuttomanga.com/rayearth/immagini/umi2.jpg

Personality: Naru is a masked girl. She wears the happest smile imaginable all the time but inside she's crying. She is truly lonely and never had any friends. She is always being stupid, clumsy, and hyper to hide it. She pulls pranks and gets terriable grades.

History: She was orphaned at birth. Her mother was only 16 when she had her and she died at pregenacy. Her father left her mother as soon as she found out and never told anyone. Naru grew up in a many different foster homes because none of them wanted her for then two months. her last family only wanted her so that they could get the money from the goverment. they sent her off to Boarding School so they didn't have to worry about her. Naru always plays pranks on her families.

Other: Naru has a thing for boys and is always playing pranks on the ones she likes. Will spack you if you make fun of her natural cerulean blue hair and eyes and Naru is a black belt so that'll hurt. She never shows her skills to anyone and instead is always falling down like an idoit. The class clown.

Starter Pokemon: Pichu

RP Sample: The captain whistled as he went about getting ready for the next passengers. Naru sat crounched on a rail and watched him. He picked up a bucket and opened the door to the cabins below. Suddenly he cried out as ten pounds of old fish guts spilled on his head. Naru burst out laughing and pointed at him "Captain fish guts! Hahaha...Eep!"

Naru slipped of the rail and fell onto the deck below. She groaned and sat up. Some sailor walked by and shook his head at her in disgust. She stuck her tongue out at him and stood up. The school was right over the deck and she nearly fainted at the size! "Holy Ho-oh! That's place in HUGE!

Haunted_Angel
November 20th, 2005, 10:27 AM
Name: Kirk Arawn
Appearence:http://www.squareuniverse.net/downloads/wallpaper_winampskins/kh/sora_1280x1024.jpeg
Personality: Kirk isnt very poular but he gets by, instead of admitting he is alone half the time he claims the title of "Loner" and in school is just another place to see everyone around him together while he is alone, lonely, stubborn and sad alot of the time
History: During school, he tries not to be caught by fellow students, crying his eyes out, because he is sick of being alone, sick of being by himself, we wants friends he wants to fit in , but it doesnt seem to go his way
Starter Pokemon: Houndoor
Other:he wears a chain that a key pendant hangs from, he treasures it most above all
Rp samples: I was called straight into duty tonight, the Chief didn't stall or wait he called me in straight away, I didn't even have a chance to say bye to Andrew,
I was pulled out into the foggy station that was the Police station, I thought
"How on earth could it be foggy inside a bloomin building, that just isn't possible"....
But then I remembered what had happened to me in recent years and thought
"well at least it isn't electric building beams, or giant shadow creatures, so this is quite normal for me"
Then I heard the spooky girlish giggling, coming from everywhere, then a spine crushing squeal, then the pulley of a rope, but we don't have any rope pulleys in the station, not since it caused Sear gent Watson to lose his arm.
So I ran to where I thought I heard the noise, and I ran straight into something, I didn't see what because of the fog, but as soon as the thing came hurtling back towards me with awesome speed, the fog vanished to reveal a police officer gruesomely hung from a rope and its pulley, the police officers eyes where wide and start with a fear that I couldn't understand, doesn't matter anyway.
Suddenly I could feel something, it was like well I can't describe it to well, but I knew it was something, then suddenly a dead mutilated body was hurled at me, and it caught me in full swing, fortunately, I wasn't knocked out, just a little dazed, so I got up, and everything seemed ok, then something big and lumbering knocked down a wall beside me, and bellowed, giving chase to me, I shot at it with my gun, but it had no effect, and it caught up with me, and smacked me with one of its boulder like fists, I turned to see what it was and I got a clear picture of it, it was crimson red, and it's head was a gruesome, half skeleton, half rotted flesh, its body, was just rotting flesh dripping with blood,
The thing swung for me again, and I dodged its blow this time, but its blood scattered all over my clothes

Nomaiya
November 20th, 2005, 10:52 AM
Name: Kari
Appearence:28353
Personality: Kari is fairly easy going, but if someone gets on her nerves she gets really angry. She is intelligent, but is awful at any kind of sport.
History: Kari's parents were rich, but she hated their way of life, so she ran away and went to live with her aunt until she was old enough to go to the school she had been enrolled for.
Starter Pokemon: Pidgey (Falcon)
Other:N/A
Rp samples: Kari walked nervously off of the boat, and looked around. "Wow!" she said to the small, bird-like pokemon sitting sleepily on her shoulder. Falcon shook his feathers, and spread his wings happily. Kari grinned as her only pokemon flew around her head. But then she remembered that she had no idea where to go, or what do do. She groaned, and set off to find someone who looked friendly enough to ask.

Is this long enough? I'm sort of new.

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 10:57 AM
I wanna start soon, do we have enough members and are we all acepted?

Akio123
November 20th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Name: Chris
Appearence:http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2002-08-11/shinji-tc1.jpgMe
Personality: A very smart yet Meek Person. He tends to be quiet and out of the way, becaue he is used to being told to stay out of things. HE is nice, but seen to be mean, since he doesn't talk.
Starter Pokemon: Squirtle
Other: He has the ability yo speak to pokemon through telekenesis. He can read minds of his piokemon and humans. He can also see the future, but this causes him to blank out momentarily.
Rp samples:
"Gary, use your Mirror Coat then use a Hydro Pump on Alakazam!" I shouted as I watched an uninterested group of people. "Tough crowd to please I guess..."

Gary went into his shell then it began to glow into a Silvery Mirror that blasted a more powerful Confusion right back at Alakazam. Kaze soon began to worry.

"Fai, it will be over next turn, I can tell that Gary is not even hurting. I mean there are two more moves it knows and I think one of them could knock it out."

"Gary, now use Hydro Pump and then use an Earthquake!" I shouted listening to what Kaze had to say, but to caught up in the battle. "Kaze, don't worry, I just want to be able to beat him badly."

Gary used a Hydro Pumo that shot at Alakazam full force the jumped ten feet into the air and jumped down, creating a giant earthquake leveling the sidewalk three feet into the ground.

"I think you should call Alakazam back, I have things to do eight now. My group and I have to go into the hotel and do somethings right now."

White_Winter_Wolf
November 20th, 2005, 11:40 AM
Are you the human or are you the penguin?

Akio123
November 20th, 2005, 11:42 AM
The human, but why would you ask?

Saboten
November 20th, 2005, 01:09 PM
ash jr.- I can't see your pictures, it says it have errors... If your appearence is Ed from FMA, then that's all I need to know.

Kay11190- You also need to put your starter pokemon.

Randall-Kun- Accepted!

Naoko-chan- Accepted!

White Winter Wolf- Accepted!

Kirky boy- Accepted!

Nomaiya- Rpg rules says at least 4 lines, well... Accepted!

Akio123- Accepted!

Mine:

Name:Fujioka Ayu
Appearence:Look at girl in my avatar, except she wears short sleeved white shirts with blue sleeves and a dolphin in the middle, a creamy coloured mini skirt, and a silver chain bracelet on her right arm.
Personality:A clumsy person with a cheery attitude. She can be a negative person, having not so much confidence, but hide it with a happy attitude.
History: Her family is a master of Katana, but she was more interested in martial arts, and her father were disappointed, but left her to be.
Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Other: Good at martial arts.
Rp samples:
Ayu fell flat on her face, for second time today. She was the clumsiest of the clumsiest. Why is she? Who knows, she weren't always the luckiest person either, or most optimistic person. But her cheeriness takes all that away.
" Ow..." she muttered, but smiled, and stood up, dusting a invisible dust off.

Ayu stared at the scenery of the boarding school and awed at it, 'WOW!' Was the only thing she could think of. There were shops, parks, restaurants, private battle dome (etc... It doesn't just had to be shops and parks, it can be anything you can imagine).
" It's like a city!" she cried out loud. She stared at the pokemon walking around the place and some of the seniors chatting out loud. She smiled and headed inside of the building, first thing first, to find her room, she certainly needed to rest and put her luggage away.

By the way, your roommate can be made up or other members that you'd like to share the room with (as long as you ask them!)

And if you haven't read the RPG rules, please read it, it will be helpful.

Flabébé
November 20th, 2005, 03:45 PM
Sweet! So can we start now? I am really lookin forward to this RP!

EmeraldSky
November 20th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Count me in too!

Name: Maya Nijiiro
Appearance: Medium length brown hair, green eyes, a tie-dye T-shirt, black jeans and black shoes
Personality: At first glance, Maya is a very friendly and laid back person...but in the arena, she's a very sneaky opponent, playing off of her opponent's strategies to turn the tables on them!
Starter Pokemon: Pichu (Lita)
Other: Likes anything involving the arts

Sample:

I watched as my opponent unleashed a Salamence. This'll be too easy... I smiled.

"Salamence, Hyper Beam!"

"Amy, use Ice Beam!" I commanded my Dewgong. Amy quickly fired a blue beam at the Salamence, breaking through the orange Hyper Beam and damaging the Salamence in the process.

November 20th, 2005, 04:50 PM
edward ussaly wears what he wears on my avitar but he likes to wear his old clothes to remind him of home

Saboten
November 20th, 2005, 11:23 PM
ash jr. -Accepted!

Kay11190- Accepted!

Emerald Sky- Can your starter be Pichu instead of Pikachu? I don't want people having evolved pokemon as a starters, don't worry, you can evolve your pokemon later, other that that, you're accepted!

Yep, we can start now, I were supposed to go to school when I was going to post, that's all. If anyone else wants to join later, feel free to sign up.

Ayu pushed the rather large double glass door open. She had some diffculty though, since she didn't have any muscles, and door seemed to weigh more than her, though, with a one mighty push, she managed.

She entered, looking around. The inside was larger than expected and felt that she was going to live in a palace, rather than a boarding school. She stared at her rectangle shaped card.
" Room 6550, ID. 233,689. How do I expect to find my room?" she wondered, but spotted a map of where the each room were. " Level one, entrance, information center and a pokemon healing and trading... Level two, Class rooms and medical center ... Level three, Dining room and a club areas... Level 4, Room 1-499... Ah, found it! Level 15, room 6500-6999!" She looked around for a elevator, and found one not so far, so she hopped in, cannot conceal her excitement.

When the elevator arrived in her destinations, she hopped off. She went to the left side of the building, and found her room, 6550. She found the key to the room and with a small sound of click, it opened.

The room were quite large, with bank beds on the right hand side, a 2 small desks and a chair, and a wardrobe. There were a door which lead to a small bathroom, which were a general family bathroom. There were a huge windows to see the views. There were also a tv, not so big, but not so small either.

Ayu placed her luggage in the far corner. She then noticed that there were a envelope on each desks, and one were to her. She grabbed the envelope and tore the seal open to see a hand written letter.

September 1st

Dear Miss.Ayu

I welcome you to this boarding school, and we are greatful to have you as a new student.

Now, have fun and do anything tonight, explore, go to shops, or even talk to other people. We won't stop you, as long as it isn't anything that troubles other people. Dinner will be at 6:30-8:00 P.M, and I would expect you to know the locations.

For the holidays, Winter holiday is December 23rd to January 5th (we will have a yearly Christmas party on 24th), Spring will be March 29th till April 7th, and of course, Summer holidays will be June 30th till August 31st and you will go back to your home (unless if there was a reason) for that holiday.

Finally, as a principal, I would like to welcome you once again. Please enjoy and make this year a fun time!

~Sincere, Principal Troy~

I put the paper back on the desk and decided to explore for a while, she opened the door, and shut it, once she were out. She locked it with her key and wondered around, excited to see her new school.

EmeraldSky
November 21st, 2005, 06:11 AM
(Fixed my signup!)

"62...63...here it is! Room 64." With that, Maya inserted her key and stepped inside the dorm--it didn't look too much different from her room at home.

She first put her sheets on the bed and hooked up her Beautifly alarm clock. Once set, the Beautifly's eyes started swaying back and forth, like a pendulum.

Next, she hooked up her GameCube to the TV, and also hooked up her radio by the computer on the desk. There...all set! With that, she set her acoustic guitar on a stand by the closet, and collapsed on the bed, tired from her journey.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 06:30 AM
teribly sorry for interupting but i wanted to know can i join to.
again i am sorry for the disturbance

November 21st, 2005, 07:41 AM
I ran up each stair step in a rush to find my room
"long way up!" I yelled
no one else was on the stairs but I kept running ignoring it I was there
lv.15 I found my room and settled in it didnt look like anyone else
was here so I chose a bed and relaxed I must of fallen asleep because
because I woke up to someone watching TV in the room
"hello?" I said groggily

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 07:57 AM
so can i? again i am sorry

November 21st, 2005, 08:18 AM
hey anyone want to be roommates with me?

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 08:46 AM
Can I join in on this?

Name:Mike Anone
Appearence:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pokejello.com/ag126/pics/thumbnails/AG126217.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pokejello.com/index.php%3Fid%3Dag_episodes&h=169&w=225&sz=13&tbnid=ols1JusEwWcJ:&tbnh=76&tbnw=102&hl=en&start=3&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTetsuya%2Bfrom%2Bpokemon%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG
I the guy in the green jacket.
Personality: Well knowledgable in pokemon and know a little about how to hold himself up. He is hardworking and determine to finish what he started. He loyal and polite but can have a temper when he is mad.
History: Mike came from a family well pokemon trainers. His parents have always push him to try his best. THe problem is that he has to rivil with his other cousins. Hoping that the school will improve his skill is the reason why Mike enters.
Starter Pokemon: Charmander. (Char)
Other: N/A
Rp samples:

Mike waited paitently in the waiting room. He was waiting for the boat to arrive to take him to the boarding school. Mike grabs into his pocket to look at the letter of acceptance.

The letter was written on fancy paper with the school letterhead on top. "It says the boat should be here." He looked out and saw a boat was coming.

"Here it is." said Mike.

Mike was going to leave but then said, "Maybe I should let Char enjoy this too. He going to be with me at this school too."

He grab a pokeball from his pocket. "Go Char."

A charmander appear and he had a red bandana around his arm. "char"

"Why you out you ask." said Mike. "You out becasue we going to a boarding school to become more powerful."

Char smiled. They soon ran off to get on the ship.

They saw many water pokemon in the ocean and some bird pokemon flying. It seem like the island is cover with many different types of pokemon though Mike.

Soon the two were able to see the school wall.

"Next stop the Pokemon Boarding School." said the ship's captain.

Nomaiya
November 21st, 2005, 08:53 AM
OOC: Bit longer this time ^-^
Kari forced her key into the lock of room 70. After a few moments of pushing, it opened to reveal a plainly decorated room. Falcon flew from her shoulder and perched on one of the bedposts. Kari dumped her suitcase on one of the beds, and tugged it open. She emptied her clothes into the drawers, and picked up the small, blue bag her aunt had given her as she left. She opened it, and a small, red and white pokeball fell into her hand. It had the initials S E carved into it. Kari dropped it into her back pack with the rest of her spare pokeballs and potions. Then she called to Falcon, and set out to explore her new school.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 08:58 AM
Name Jalen Karr
Age 12
Gender Male
apperance light skin,brown eyes,black hair
Personality,calm,caring,challging
Pokemon Torchic or Blaze
rp sample

Jalen was on the SS.Anne when all of a sudden his mom and dad give hime a good by present.
It was a glass pokeball.
Also there was a notquote good luck.
As he sat down he sees a kid about his age maybe a couple years older.
He says" Hey what up you going to the Boarding school to huh?
Of course the kid says yes.
He sees his Charmander and says fire type me too
Jalen takes out a pokeball and says come on out Blaze
Inside was a Torchic.
It had a little hat on his head.
Jalen says" Well here iit goes.
As they get off the boat they (Torchic and friend) go to the place to get their stuff. As he get's his key to go to room 75 he sees other people and says atleast i can make more friends.
Jalens sets his Torchic,Gamecube,bed for torchic,tv,movies,games,ds,gbasp,pokemon mach tapes,clothes and suitcase away.Good just like home.Jalen sets his pokeball on his counter and it acts as a prism.Well at least it looks like home.
Well come on Torchic let's go see who is in the other rooms like 70 when

Haunted_Angel
November 21st, 2005, 10:50 AM
IC: Kirk arrived, he thought, this place is huge I wonder how I'm gonna find my way around this place, He looked at his key, Room 398.
"That will be hard to find" He whispered to himself,
"I hope I can find it soon I want to see what the rooms are like, and I Kikda need to get settled in" he said again to himself.
Funnily enough he hadn't seen anyone else around here, and he began to wonder if this really was the place, but how could it not be, look at the place it's huge, and it even says school above the double doors, the doors were nice big and oak kind of doors, it went exactly with the rest of the building, he thought,
He easily opened what he thought would have been heavy doors, into a main hall, the inside of the building was alot more advanced than the fae of the building gave away, he thought it would have been an old building inside , like it was kind of on the outside, but it doesn't matter anyway, he would get used to it, he thought.
He ended up having to ask someone on how to get to room 398, when he was told all the directions he follwed them quickly, and instead of taking the elevator, which he hadn't noticed he walked to his room, it was tiring but he got there and after a while of worrying the key into the lock he was in his room, decorated fairly, not much really butit was cosy enough, he sat on his bed for a while until he noticed a letter on the desk, he read it aloud to himself,
Dear kirk Awrawn
We are happyu to welcome you to our proud school, Now today you can do anything, socialise, go shoppping or just hang around, just as long as you don't cause trouble to any of the other students then we are happy enough to let you off for the day,
But tommorrow your lessons begin, and I hope you enjoy our school schedules for you,
Dinner is at 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm (is that right?), i don't expect you to know where it is, but maybe you can make it a challege to get to the dining hall,
well i shall be seeing you later

Yours faithfully, Principal Troy

He wondered who he would meet here, he would find out later....

Saboten
November 21st, 2005, 01:09 PM
Charizard maa-Accepted!

dr.jay- Please put a speech mark whenever your character speaks.

Ayu let out her Bulbasaur when she were outside. If she were gonna explore, she gotta be with her pokemon, right? She wanted her pokemon to enjoy it.
" Bulb, Bulbasaur!" her pokemon said, excitedly. Ayu just smiled, and proceeded to go on, her Bulbasaur just behind her.

As she mentioned earlier, this place was huge to be a boarding school. 'how rich is the principal really?' she thought. She felt like she were exploring the town.

As she saw a cafe' she decided to sit down at the outside table for a while.
" How can I serve you?" asked the waitress, plastering a bright smile.
" One chocolate smoothies, and do you happen to have any poke food?" she asked, though, she doubted that they would.
" Of course! We always have it, incase people come with their pokemon!" she replied.
" Okay, then It's one chocolate smoothies and a sweet poke food for my Bulbasaur thanks." The waitress nodded and went in.

Ayu stared at the giant clock tower, and seemed to be amazed.
" Wow, they even have a clock tower? Wow... Ah, it's already 5:47..." she muttered.

When her order came, the time were already 5:55, and sun were beginning to set, so she drank her smoothies quickly, and waited for her Bulbasaur to finish her (Ayu's Bulbasaur is a female) food.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 01:15 PM
Jalen left seeing nothing of intrest as know one was there.
So he dicided to leave.
Jalen and Blaze go to a cafe. Jalen sees a girl his age with her pokemon and decides he and Blaze can meet more people so.
Jalen says Howdy mam what is your name?

Haunted_Angel
November 21st, 2005, 01:23 PM
IC: Kirk decided to go a walk to the shops to see what was there, and to see if he could make some friends, but what was he expecting on his first day? doesnt matter any way, but just in case he went to the cafe, were he realesed houndoor, he decided houndoor deserved a good while out of hid pokeball, thiking back to when he got Houndoor, it was strange, he thought of so many nicknames for his houndoor but he could never decide on a name, so houndoor would have to do h thought,
He went straight up to the counter
"Hey could I get some, lamb, or something, and some tough pokeblocks for my houndoor here??"
"Why yes of course, would you like anything else with that?"
"No, but thank you" he said truly grateful for the counter sales persons, generosity,
"One of our waitress's will bring it out in a minute,"
Kirk nodded in appreciation, he was glad he left early,
When the the waitress came she had a ful plate of lamb, and a full bowl of tough pokeblocks,
"Hey houndoor" Kirk said " don't stuff yourself ok?"
"Hounddd!" Houndoor nodded
"Hey! Houndoor when were finished do you want to have a look around, see if we can see anything interesting?"
"Houndd!" houndoor shook his head, he didn't like big crownds and he was sure that kirk would walk into one somehow.
"Oh, ok houndoor, well we'll go back to our room for a while then , ok?"
"houndoor" houndoor nodded, in a weird sort of way
Well after Kirk and houndoor had finished they made their way back to their room, trying not to get lost in this maze of a school, when he did make it back to his room, ne noticed the time on his alarm clock, almost dinner time, but where in this school was the dining hall? he thought to himself,
He left his room in a urry, looking for someone to help him, but when he saw no one he figured they were already there, he ran down the stairs, he suddenly realised he was lost....

Kay11190
November 21st, 2005, 01:23 PM
Kay entered the building and began to look around. "Alright the best thing to do is to go to my room first and then see all the stuff this campus has." He said to himself headin for the elevator. He found his room number 227 and went inside. He plopped himslef on the bed and released his charmander who had a puzzled look on it's face. "Nick this is our room, we'll be staying here for the school year." He said picking him up. "so how about we go find somewhere to eat and then we can pick up training where we left off"

"Char, char" Nick replied agreeing to what Kay had said.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 01:28 PM
Jalen goes back to the school to go to dinner.
When he sees a kid.
Jalen says" Hey you lost to"?

Haunted_Angel
November 21st, 2005, 01:34 PM
IC: yeh i'm lost, I think this school is a bit too big, but I had something to eat so I think im gonna go back to my room, no need to stay out here and stay lost" Kirk said in one breath, trying not to let this guy get to know him to well he went straight back up the stairs, hoping upon hope not to meet any one in the way, he didn't seem to be in the mood to talk to anyonbe, he just wanted to get to his room and sleep it off, already there wherew tears in his eyes, he wiped them away quickly before anyone noticed him,
He was sure his room was around the corner, but in his haste he wandered in random halls, and he was now in for it, he was well he was evern more lost, he retraced his steps and saw were he went rong.........

November 21st, 2005, 01:34 PM
OOC: anyone want to be my roommate? if so Pm me

I looked around and saw nobody
"must have been my imagination" I muttered
I walked out and went down to a cafe and ordered some raman and rice
"its pretty good" I said with pleasure
after done eating I just sat down at the table as a hot tear poured down
my face.
" Al, whinfry, roy... everyone of them gone, well I'm the gone one" I said depressed

Saboten
November 21st, 2005, 01:35 PM
Ayu left the cafe' and proceeded to go to the dining hall. She looked at the map and found the right place. She clicked the elevator, pressing level 3 button.
" I can imagine a nice food wafting around..." she muttered, as her Baulbasaur laughed, well if it can laugh anyway. She hopped off the elevator and slowoly walked.

Akio123
November 21st, 2005, 01:41 PM
I walked into the school with the other students that were just starting. "Well, I think this is not really going to be fun. No one will like me, like at my other school." I thought to myslef as my Squirtle Gary followd me. "Shinji, I doubt it will be like Dobson, I mean no one knows you here. You can make a frash thought." Gary said to me telepathically. "I suppose." I walked into the room I was assigned to and lied on the bed. "Shinji, let's have dinner." Gary said as we went to the meal hall.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 01:44 PM
Again Jalen says Hey kid you lost to?
He hurrys up and catches him.
Hey man what just happened down there? said Jalen

Haunted_Angel
November 21st, 2005, 01:49 PM
IC: whatever your name is and whoever you are i don't want to talk about it, i'm just gonna go to my room and sleep, im not hungry really, so i'll be seeing ya around somethime, bye" he said to the person he was talking to
"So you'd better go get dinner, aswell" he said walking away to his room, he was getting there in this school, he would learn his way around aswell, hopefully he would get to his room before anyone else saw him, just maybe...

Saboten
November 21st, 2005, 01:50 PM
I looked around, trying to find the dining hall, then found a rather large door, though, smaller than the entrance one. She pushed it open.

The dining hall was rather large with a four long table with a white cloth. A chandelier were bright as it can be. The food were placed on the table. There were few people there and she noticed that there were teacher's tables.
" I guess we can't eat until teachers arrives..."

Akio123
November 21st, 2005, 01:55 PM
"Maybe i should just get my schedules tommarow and just go to bed early. I think I will get something samll for dinner then go quickly back to my room. I really hope I don't get a roommate." I said to Gary as I got to the dinig hall. "Shinji, let's just check it out. If you don't like it, we wil go back to the room and hang out there. If not, I want us to make friends with other trainers and pokemon. I mean you only have me." I looked down and almost dried when Gary said this. "I did not mean it like that. I mean you could use some human friends." I nodded my head and got in. I sat down and waited. "Why can't i eat yet?"

Kay11190
November 21st, 2005, 01:56 PM
Kay and Nick headed down to the cafe to get something to eat. When they arrived Kay ordered a cheeseburger for him and gave Nick some of his pokemon food which Kay makes himself. "Alright so first I'm guessing we should work on your speed and accuracy in battle, since you tend to get hit alot and your ember is almost never on point." Kay said to charmander taking a bite out of his food. Maybe after that we can hang out somehwrer and relax."

"Char, cahmander, char char." He replied seeming a little annoyed.

"I'm sorry I didn't think you'd take the accuracy thing that personally."

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 01:58 PM
Mike and Char got off the ship and on to the pier. They then wave good bye to the captain. "Thanks sir." THe ship went off.

Mike walked around the grounds abit and notice that the school was huge.

Char then said, "Char man."

"Yes it is huge. It like a city." he responed back.

Mike looked at his letter which had his room number on it.

It read:
Mike Anone
Room: Lv:15 Number: 6552.

“Well let go see our digs then.” Said Mike to his charmander. They enter the huge building that holds their rooms. Enter the elevator. Char looked around.

“Some place? It like a mall or a hotel. A fancy one too.” Said Mike with Char agreeing.

They finally made it to Level 15. It was long and narrow hallway but it seems like the rooms were larger. Mike looked around and saw that a few others have made it in their rooms. Mike and Char saw that another kid had just woken up and was asking if anybody was there. Mike decide to leave him alone in case he was going back to sleep.

Mike enter room 6552. It was empty except for the bunkbeds, two tables, a wardrobe, a hall leading to a bathroom and TV and some what living room but it was still huge. Then Mike saw a letter on one of the tables address to him. He open it and read it. It said:

September 1st

Dear Mr. Anone

I welcome you to this boarding school, and we are greatful to have you as a new student.

Now, have fun and do anything tonight, explore, go to shops, or even talk to other people. We won't stop you, as long as it isn't anything that troubles other people. Dinner will be at 6:30-8:00 P.M, and I would expect you to know the locations.

For the holidays, Winter holiday is December 23rd to January 5th (we will have a yearly Christmas party on 24th), Spring will be March 29th till April 7th, and of course, Summer holidays will be June 30th till August 31st and you will go back to your home (unless if there was a reason) for that holiday.

Finally, as a principal, I would like to welcome you once again. Please enjoy and make this year a fun time!

“That cool. This is a great place to stay in anyways. Like a fancy hotel!” said Mike. Then he looked at his luggage. “Time to un pack!”

Char then took a seat on a chair. Mike then said, “No help from you?” Char nodded.

“Ok. Whatever but you unpacking your stuff.” He said. This seems to motive Char because he started to work.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 01:58 PM
Well good by kid hey well my name is Jalen.
As I go and see a map on a wall.
Dining hall is on the 3 floor.
As he gets on the elavator he sees the kid still looking around.
Thoughts=Poor kid probally first year too.
As he walks in the diner it is beautifull he says.
When Jalen and Blaze on his sholder walk into a girl.
Exscuse me terribly sorry.Hello he says

Haunted_Angel
November 21st, 2005, 01:59 PM
IC: finally getting to his room, unhindered, he went in and locked the door, thats when the water works startyed, well at least he was in his room where no one could see or ask him whats wrong, and he didnt, particulary want to share a room, but if he ha to he had to right? well anyway he got used to getting away from difficult situations, also he was used to the difficult situations, after a while he fell asleep....

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 02:04 PM
Then Jalen sees another kid and says hello to him to.
So is this your first year here he asked the one he bumped into and what is your name?

November 21st, 2005, 02:08 PM
I ran out the diner tears pouring down my face running upstairs
I kept going until I reached upstairs on the 15 lv. I opened my door to
see someone else in there
"hello?" I asked suspicisly

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 02:10 PM
Hey what up Jalen sayed.
Man what is rong dood?
Jalen left when he saw the kid crying. Hey you ok man what is rong talk to the jamican man said Jalen.
Torchic looks at the kid and jumps on him and starts licking him.

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 02:11 PM
OOC: I willing to take a roommate.

IC:Mike and Char then were unpacked. "Looks like we done."

His and CHar stomach growl. "I guess we are hungery. Lets go and get some grub before it is all gone." The two then left the room for the dining room.

They then enter the elevator and Char press the button for the 3rd level. It had some good music. "This place is good." Char and Mike then began to dance to the music.

They finally made it to the Level 3. The dining hall was amazing. He saw some other students were there. Mike saw one with a charmander too.

Maistro Oismi
November 21st, 2005, 02:14 PM
oc: mind if i join?

Name: Perish Umbrige

Appearence: (see avatar) is taller than most people. wears a long black coat with many pockets. this coat is always done up to the waist with a belt letting the end of it flap around his ankles. eyes are covered with a device with a long red horizontal strip that glows red when it is dark. his hair is jet black and spiked up. his hands are covered with black leather gloves and his sleeves are sometimes rolled up. his shoes are black trainers and blur when he is running fast.

Personality:is a dark and calculating figure. likes to follow the crowd and add his opinion to interesting matters. he will help when he is needed and left to his own devises will sit down and wait for someone to need his help or advice. has a fear of being left alone and will panic if there is no-one near. is internally miserable but tries to hide it from other people.

History: lived inside a large house in the middle of a mining pit. left on his own for his entire childhood in a small room with everything he needed. his servant would visit and sometime talk to him until his father shouted up the stairs. he would only go downstairs it was a mealtime and would sit at a large table peering up at his large father and frail mother that are only a shadow in his memory now. in his room he would often watch the pokemon mining and would cry when he saw the trainers shout at them for being lazy, no-good and so on. after his father unserimoniuosly kicked him out he was left alone in the world until he found a freind for help. now his freind is now dead due to his actions and all he has left in the world is a certificate showing he can heal pkmn and his blissy...

Pokemons: 1 chansy

Other: can see pain / illness due to his eye gadget.

RP samples: Perish felt like an idiot. Not only had he failed to qualify in his last school, he now had to sit with the uneducated (much like himself but he quickly waved away that notion) in a dinky little classroom! Perish stormed down the boat just in time to see the school out of the front window. It was very large. He murmered a thanks to whatever was watching over him and got his luggage ready to depart into a world of study, or so he thought...

Saboten
November 21st, 2005, 02:16 PM
Ayu's stomach growled.
" Heh, guess I'm hungry..." The students started to come in and a few teachers came, some looked serious, some looked nasty, while other looked... odd? She shrugged. She petted her Baulbasaur, who smiled, and drooled at the nice looking food in front of her.

EmeraldSky
November 21st, 2005, 02:16 PM
Suddenly, Maya noticed a Pichu sleeping on the bed. "Why hello!" she cooed to it. "Aren't you a cutie pie!"

"Pi..." The Pichu smiled, enamored by all the attention it was getting from its new master.

"Let's see...a good name...how about...Lita?" Maya asked the Pichu.

"Pichu!" Lita replied, pleased with her new name.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 02:20 PM
Jalen get's the kid a tischu and says you ok man?
Then Jalen turns on his ds and sees a kid online and challenges him in a mario kart battle

Saboten
November 21st, 2005, 02:22 PM
OOC: dr.jay please, your post had to be at least 4 lines...
Maistro Oismi- Accepted!

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 02:25 PM
OOC oops my bad
Aftar losing in the game of mario kart he charges it up and sees that
the kid is still upset so Jalen brings the whole box of tischu's.
Then Jalen turned on the Gamecube and gets out SSBM.
Then Jalen says"Wanna play with me?
Knowing that know kid can resist a good Melle game.

Kay11190
November 21st, 2005, 02:28 PM
OOC: IF anyone want's I'll be thier roomate

IC:"Char man chaaaar" Charmander called out as it started to curl up by Kay's feet.

"Your lucky I want to get sseconds or I'd have to wake you up." Kay said looking dwon at charmander who had just finished his food. Kay then signaled a waiter aand oredered another burger with fries and started to wait. He then pulled out his notepad and began to scribble down some notes about Nick's behavior after he ate. "this should do for now" He said putting it away once nick began to stare at him from the ground.

Saboten
November 21st, 2005, 02:33 PM
As the last of the teachers arrived, principal has arrived as well.
" Welcome to the new year of the Pokemon boarding school! And, dig in!" I started eating, having as much as I could. Yep, I sure were hungry alright... Or maybe, I'm just a Glutton. I shared some of my food to Bulbasaur, and she ate happily.

OOC: This is my last post for 6 hours, I had to go to school...

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 02:34 PM
Mike got in line for food. The food looked great too. CHar had a smiled on his face like MIke did and MIke said, "It does look good. Looks like we hit the jackpot."

Mike and Char both fill there plates with food. THen they saw the other kid with a charmander. Mike and Char went over to him and he said, "Hi there. My name is MIke. I notice that we both have charmanders."

Maistro Oismi
November 21st, 2005, 02:35 PM
ic: Perish looked at his room card expectantly only to find a number and his name. He walked down the corridoor carrying his suitcase in his left hand and holding his room card on the right. He flipped over the card and found the message he had been looking for (internally kicking himself for being so stupid). He followed the signs on the walls to the cafateria until he found himself standing in front of a double door. one push was all it would take to reveale himself to the contense of the room which, from the sound issuing from the doors was rather a lot. He breathed in, put his hands on the doors, and pushed.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 02:46 PM
Oh my gosh look at the time sayed Jalen we gotta go man!!
As Jalen puts away the Gamecube Jalen says bring your ds if you have one.
That way we can play at dinner and see if any body else has one man.
Also we can have a game with other people and their ds by going outside in the dark iming each other ok?

Kay11190
November 21st, 2005, 02:49 PM
"Yeah we do." Kay said smiling at the other boy. He then took a look at the boy's charmander, taking out his notepad again. "Your charmander's color is a bit daker than mine. I know this is a wierd time to ask but what do you feed it? Before you answer my name's Kay, what's yours?" He asked the boy seeing he was gettinga bit carried away with the charmanders.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 02:53 PM
As Jalen and the Torchic enter the mighty dinner again he orders a burger and fries.
Then he sees a kid with a Charmander and a nother.
Wonder if they have ds to.
Jalen then sends a message to his parents it says hi.
Then Jalen walks over and says hey guys what is up ?

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 03:04 PM
Mike then said, "The name is MIke."

He then thougth for a while and said, "Well it like what ever he wants. Char enjoys mostly spicy berries and fruit. Then some times pokefood too but he dislikes the bitter stuff. Sometimes he gets his hands on human food but it mostly like dark colored stuff. What do you feed yours?"

Mike then took out his camara and asks, "Do you mind if I take a picture of your charmander?"

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 03:08 PM
So guys my roomate is kinda sad.
I helped a lot though so don't think i just left him.
We played my GC. If you guys wanna come with me and Torchick you can and by the way do you guys have a ds?

Loki
November 21st, 2005, 03:13 PM
OOC:Wow you guys. I was really psyched for this, but in a matter of minutes of me typing my post and cooking dinner you seemingly managed to go all the way to the third page, either that or I'm hallucinating, but have fun, I think this will be my first and only post. _ _;

"Well this took long enough." I said as I looked up at the numbers, '4356' plastered on the door.
"Ah well. Finding home is always worth it no matter how-" I stared at the tiny bedroom, two beds on either side of the dormitory, along with two brown desks standing next to each other on the opposite side of the door. Two rolling maroon chairs were sitting in front of the desks.
A single wardrobe painted the palest shade of yellow, stood at the edge of the door, not to mention another pale yellow door leading to a family sized bathroom, with a tiny, in my opinion, TV standing next to the bathroom.
I silently chewed my gum in the doorway.
"This." I said raising an eyebrow "Was so not worth it."
Being used to lavishing treatment at home had gotten the best of me and I sighed.
"Well this sucks." I said tossing my pink sling shoulder bag on the bed and throwing myself down on the plush, (thank god) beds.
"Hn? What do we have here?" I said as I got up to look at the letters.
Ignoring the one on the other desk, I picked up the one addressed to me, and read the letter.
September 1st

Dear Miss.Ayu

I raised my eyebrow yet again as I read the letter.
"Fun? When I'm living in this..." I refrained from saying what I was about to say, but instead sighed "I hope my roomate isn't too weird..."
"Let's go look around Mimi." I said releasing my Mawile.
Mimi looked around the barren and empty room disgustedly.
"You live in your pokeball you can't complain." I said as I shut the door behind myself as Mimi waddled out after me.
"Not only that, but we're using keys" I said looking down at the shiny key in my hand "They're called password cards."
I locked the door and threw my back against it, staring up at the ceiling and groaning "How long is this going to be???"

Kay11190
November 21st, 2005, 03:14 PM
"No go ahead, and I feed mine the pokemon food I make for him. It has alot of vitamins which help him out since we do alot of training." Kay said starting to stroke Nick. "Do you want to go rain with us after dinner, I think that's why Nick is actually resting now."

"Char, char man." Nick said under his breath at Kay

"Hey don't give me that look. Here you can have one of these." Kay said pulling out a treat from his pocket.

"Char, char char, mander." Nick said jumping up and taking the treat.

"If you want I can let you give your harmander a try of my food and the treats."

Haunted_Angel
November 21st, 2005, 03:20 PM
IC: Kirk woke up in a cold sweat, he checked the time, it was only 7;30, he still had time to go the the entrance hall and wait to see if anybody noticed he wasn't there, doubtful as no one knew him, he thought about it and decided to go anyway, hopefully he wuld find the dining hall in the end, houndoor, had been awake and vigilant the whole time, and kirk felt better after his sleep, but before he went out he looked in the mirror, now trhie thing was he looked as if he had been crying, not very good to let everyone see he had been crying but oh well, maybwe he would get lucky and no one would notice him, so he quickly grabbbed up hourdoor, and his bag, and made his way to the entrance hall, where he saw a map and finally found the dining hall, were to his uttee dipair was right under his nose the whole time, he decided to go check out the last of the meal , as he was now quite hungry,
He opened the large oak doors with ease, they looked heavy but it doesnt matter he thought, he looked for a place to sit, there whee a few empt seats here and there but he didn't want to impose on anyone so he just stood by the wall away from the tables, hoping no one would bother to look at him....

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 03:24 PM
"SOunds cool." said MIke. "Training is nothing new to us. RIght Char?"

Char sallow a piece of food. He then nodded and "Char!"

Mike and CHar then ate their food and was about to go for some more. Mike then asked Kay, "So how about some pokefood for my Char?"

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 03:30 PM
sorry sayed Jalen but can we come to?
Just wanted to know me and Blaze are cool.
Hey what are these things again for your Charmander?

Kay11190
November 21st, 2005, 03:40 PM
"Sure you can come train with us , the more the merrier."Kay said smiling once again. "Heres a jar of my pokemon food I don't mind I have a ton of them in my bag in my room."Kay said handing a jar to Mike. "Hey I like your torchich alot, it's plumage is really healthy." He said pulling out his notepad yet again. "So what do you do to keep it in such good shape? Also what do you feed it?" Kay asked taking notes on the bird.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 03:53 PM
heheheh well i like playing with my Torchic all the time.
we do drills sayed jalen
I fead him pokeblocks like the chewie sweat kind but yours look awsome.
May Blaze trie some of your .
Blaze goes over and plays with Char and Nick.
But he loves to play. I never let him in the poekball. I want him to see the world at the same time i do sayed Jalen.
So do you have a ds?
if so what is your name you guys

Kay11190
November 21st, 2005, 04:06 PM
"I don't really like giving charmander pokeblocks too much they tend to make him really hyper." Kay asaid watching the pokemon play. "Kay reached in his bag again and pulled out another jar this one with a fire mark on it unlike the last with a charmander. "This one is a blend for fire types since I was planning on catching another here seeing as they're my favorite type. the other one was one i made after studying charmander for a while that brings out their strengths." kay said putting awa yhis notepad. "So Mike what room are you in, I'm in 227." he said remembering that when he had gotten there his stuff was the only there.

Flabébé
November 21st, 2005, 04:07 PM
OCC: DANG THIS IS MOVIN FAST!

IC: Late as usual, Jason Mikel headed for the headmasters office. He was met there by the headmaster himself. "So, you must be Mr. Mikel? Not a good way to start of the school year Mr. Mikel." "It's Jason!" I snapped back. Just tell me what room I am in so I can go unload my stuff Mr. Sir.

He gave me my room number and I unloaded my stuff. "Well see our room mate hasn't showed up yet either. Huh Chik?" Jason spoke to the Chikorita purched on his shoulder.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 04:09 PM
oh ok very intersting as Jalen gives Blaze one.
Tor Torchic!!!!!! He seemes to like it.
Fire pokemon hey me i am a psychic type
I love mew.
So i am room 73 i beleive yep i am.
Hey i see my roomate. Hey guys come with me please i wan't you to meet him ok?

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 04:31 PM
Mike takes the jar and siad, "Thanks." He then takes a quike picture of Nick, Kay's charmander.

Mike then said, "I in room 6652 on level 15. (OOC: No idea where that equals up to. May be 52?). I like your type of pokemon too. Kay."

Looking at Char eating some of the pokefood that Kay made. "Fire types are a good type but you need a well rounded team made up of all of the types and that can learn many different types of move to be a succusful pokemon trainer."

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 04:54 PM
Yes that is true.
it is hard to win with one type.Thinks of the possobilities!
Like a all water team. You would get creamed. Unless you have a solerbeam some where

Kay11190
November 21st, 2005, 05:02 PM
"I wasn;t planning on having an all fire team, I just want to have two on my team. i have a list of the ones I want but I'm might forget about it and take what gets thrown at me." Kay said leaning back in his chair. "Plus it wouldn't be good for my research on pokemon for breeding if I only knew about one particular type. Anyway how about we head out now since it's getting dark pretty quickly and i want to head in before it gets too dark." Kay said reaching or his pokeballs. "Hey, and if we're lucky we can atch new pokemon too."

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 05:10 PM
Mike then nodded and said, "SOunds good. I jsut don't have any pokeballs."

He ate his last part of dinner. Char did the same and at the last part of it berry pie. Mike then asked, "Do you know where we are allow to go? I mean there got to be some part of this place we not allow to go to."

chadybones95
November 21st, 2005, 05:11 PM
hey everyone! can i join?

Name:Chad
Appearence:i dont really have a picture so ill describe if thats ok. long dark brown hair, brown eyes, yellow sweatshirt, green pants.
Personality:i am kind, mostly happy and active.
Starter Pokemon:Treecko (Rockstar) he is a male.
Other:has the ability to to understand what the pokemon are saying.
Rp samples:i was running down the road, worried i would be late and miss the ferry. "oh man... i hope im not late" i said. i ran and ran, finally i got to the ferry. i got on the ferry, panting and exausted. i took out a pokeball and threw it. "GO ROCKSTAR!" i said. out came a Treecko. he is very active. he always wants to train everyday. "Treeeeeeeeeeecko!" said Rockstar. "just relax, Rockstar! we have a long ride ahead of us!"

a few hours past and we were at the boarding school! "wow! this place is huge! no time to waste! i have to go to my room!" i said. i read my room key and it said "key to room 7082." i knew it would be a looooonnnnng way up but i ran up the stairs with Rockstar.

Akio123
November 21st, 2005, 05:29 PM
"I was left alone and no one talked to me." I said to gary as we walked back to our room. "Atleast a quiet night alone in my room will feel alot better." Gary said telepathically as we walked in. I turned on my television and sat on the chair. "This is a beautiful campus. i can't wait to start class tommarow. I mean atleast I may do well in school. I mean I am way to afraid to be alone and the closet thing I have to companionship is you Gary." I said as I crawled into bed.

code zerro the deluge
November 21st, 2005, 05:44 PM
Well guys i say let's go!
Come on blaze and i got some poekballs.
Well i wan't a ralts.
So hey my roomate what up?

EmeraldSky
November 21st, 2005, 05:49 PM
I was sitting on the bed petting Lita when a knock came at the door. "Yes?" I called.

"Dinner for you, Maya." on of the staff smiled as she set a tray before Maya.

Maya took the cover off the plate and saw a steaming hot plate of nachos! My favorite! she smiled.

"Pi?" Lita was interested in the chips smothered in meat, cheese and sauce...but Maya shooed her away to a box of Pokechow. "That's your food, okay?"

November 21st, 2005, 06:38 PM
" I'm fine, I geuss" I sighed
" by the way whats your name?"I asked
before I waited for a anser I said "my name is edward Elric"
"and I'm not in the right place..." I sighed glad he didnt notice my automail arm and leg

chadybones95
November 21st, 2005, 06:39 PM
well if its ok ill post until i know if i can join.

we ran and ran, and finally we got to our room. "whew! what a work out eh Rockstar?" i said."Treecko! Treeeeee!!!" said Rockstar. we went inside the room. it was pretty big with a 2 tables, a bunk bed, with a TV and 2 windows. "well, looks like its time to un-pack!" we set up my nintendo gamecube, set up my alarm clock, put up a photo of Rockstar on the wall, un-packed my clothes and charged up my Nintendo DS. "well Rockstar, do you want to go and explore the place? and to build up your stamina we can take the stairs instead of the elevator! well, what do you think?" i said. "Treecko, tree!" said Rockstar, whick meant "sounds like a plan to me!" i looked on the map. "ok! first, lets check out the dinning area on floor three!" i said. so then we took the stairs, to the dinning area!

Flabébé
November 21st, 2005, 06:52 PM
Walking back from the lounge down the hall, he found the door unlocked. Well looked like out roommate has arrived. Jason spoke to Chikorita.
That he has. she whispered to him. Maybe he is cute! She laughed softly. Oh come on you a pokemon for christ sakes, find something your own....spieces! He yelled looking at her sternly. Come on!

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 07:02 PM
Mike then notice the kid with a metal arm. "Oh. YOu sound like that kid who was sleeping in you room."

Char notice the arm too and pointed but Mike stopped him. "So your name is Edward? Can I call you Ed for short? My name is Mike."

November 21st, 2005, 07:15 PM
"yeah you can call me ed" I said hiding my arm and leg.
"Whats your name?" I asked
but before a anser I heard my stomach growl
"can we discuss this over dinner?" I asked\
"I'm starving..."

charizard_maa
November 21st, 2005, 07:21 PM
"The name is Mike." siad MIke and then to Char " and this is my good friend Char."

Char tries to fake a smile but still tries not to look at the arm.

"No thanks Ed. We just ate. Me and my new friend Kay are about to go out rigth now to look around and maybe train."

November 21st, 2005, 07:30 PM
"oh okay" I said nicly I then returned to my room and
started to get ready for bed
"ok brushed my teeth and took a shower time to sleep" I said camly
"goodnight" I said falling asleep

(dream)

Alponso: brother you must be best at academy... then you might find a way to come back
edward: al, tell everyone I miss them please..
alphonso: I will brother...

I then wake up covered in sweat wet all over I put my wet clothes in the hamper and put on dry pajamas
I then go back to sleep.

Saboten
November 21st, 2005, 11:20 PM
Ayu left the dining hall, and ran towards her room, wondering if her room mate were here already.
" NO RUNNING!" she heard one of the teacher yell. But Ayu ignored, as she opened her room door.

(I'm making my roommate up) Ayu saw a cheery looking girl with a chin lengthed blond hair and a un-natural looking purple eyes. She was sitting on the bottom bank bed with a Bagon on her lap.
" Hey, you must be my roommate! My name's Nina! Nina Richard!" Nina said happily.
" Name's Ayu, Ayu Fujioka. Hey, cool looking Bagon you got there!" Suddenly her Baulbasaur appeared, who couldn't catch up with her speed.
" Thanks, I got him for my birthday." She petted it, and Bagon growled in pleasure. I smiled.
" Well... Nina, you seem to be nice! I'm really glad that you're my roommate for a year!" Ayu said.

code zerro the deluge
November 22nd, 2005, 05:00 AM
Well i can beat you guys in a battle any day.
By Ed and the name is Jalen.
Well let's go said Jalen

EmeraldSky
November 22nd, 2005, 05:52 AM
"Ahh...." Maya sighed as she set the plate away for the staff to collect. "So, Lita, what do you want to do tonight?"

"Pi pi?" Lita asked, offering a book marked "STORIES" to Maya.

"Read to you? All right...: and Maya opened the book to a certain story. Lita climbed on her lap, piqued by the picture of Ash, Misty, and Brock looking confused at a washed out bridge.

"Pichu?" Lita asked, curious about the picture.

"Well..." Maya began reading. "One day, Master Ash and his friends were traveling through Johto, when they came to a river...and the bridge was out...."

November 22nd, 2005, 05:57 AM
I waken up by my roomate and told I was to battle
"what, when, where, why, how?" I asked half asleep
he practicly dragged me down the hall and carried me down stairs
"what's going on?" I asked
we woke up the whole campus

charizard_maa
November 22nd, 2005, 08:56 AM
Mike thought it was best to go to sleep now. SO he and Char left for the their room. They took the elevator up to their.

Once they got to the 15th level, they saw some other student in their rooms. Mike heard one telling a story to there pokemon about a guy named Ash. Mike and Char listen but then left for their room.

They enter their room and saw that it was still empty except for their stuff. "Looks like our room mates is runnning late." said Mike

Char then took a seat in chair that they brought. Mike thougth about something. Maybe if they don't get a room mate he can ask Kay to be their room mate and maybe fill out some request sheets to make that possible.

Mike asked Char, "What you think of Kay and his charmander?"

Char nodded saying that they were good.

"YOu only like them for the the food." Siad Mike and started gettign ready for bed.

Haunted_Angel
November 22nd, 2005, 09:19 AM
Kirk noticed that the room was filling out, he wasn't hungry anymore, he didn't even know why he was in the first pace, he just guessed he was a little bit sick, or ill or something, and he was bustling with energy, and he thought
'are there any wild pokemon around here?'
so he asked one of the teachers,
the teacher replied "well yes but it's difficult to catch and raise them from around here, but you can tain,"
"Thanks" kirk replied,

walking tho the main entrence tyo see what pokemon he could find, he changed his mind , again, turning to walk up the stairs he began to wonder why no one noticed him,
was it bnecause he didn't want them to? was it because he wasn't looking for attention?, or was it because he just simply wasn't worht noticing?..

Nomaiya
November 22nd, 2005, 09:59 AM
Kari stepped out into the chilly night. She noticed a few other trainers battling each other,and considered joining them. But she shivered and decided against it. Falcon was probably too tired tonight. Kari pulled the battered pokeball that her aunt had given her out of her backpack. It shook slightly as she held it. There is a pokemon in it! Kari whispered suprisedly. She had thought it was just a family relic, passed down from generation to generation. The pokeball shook again. Kari stuffed it back into her bag. She had a feeling that the pokemon was a lot tougher than Falcon. Then she turned and headed back to her room.

EmeraldSky
November 22nd, 2005, 10:13 AM
"Pi..." Lita yawned as Maya tucked her into bed. For a moment, she just stepped back and watched the tiny mouse Pokemon sleep--just watching that tiny chest rise and fall made her glad she was a trainer.

"Sweet dreams, Lita..." she whispered as she climbed in bed. Lita just opened an eye, then smiled as she and her master both drifted to sleep.

Kay11190
November 22nd, 2005, 12:02 PM
Kay and Nick headed up to thier room and plopped themselves on the bed again. "Looks like we each get our own bed Nick, no sign of a roommate anywhere."

"Char char." the charmander replied happily snuggling by the pillow.

"So since we didn't train tonight I guess we'll have to do that tomorrow then. If you don't want to though I understand, but we're deffinatly catching you a freind. Plus it will help out alot with our goal." Kay said changing into his night clothes." Kay then sat against his headbaord with a book on phychic and dark type pokemon and started reading.

Saboten
November 22nd, 2005, 12:46 PM
OOC: dr.jay, as I mentioned earlier, PLEASE at least four lines each post! And use a speech marks! I'm not trying to be hard on you, but please, do that!

Ayu yawned, feeling bit exhausted.
" Why don't we go to sleep, you seemed to be tired..." Nina exclaimed, lying down n the bottom bank bed. Ayu nodded, and lay down n a top bank bed. Her Baulbasaur lay down on the ground, preffering the ground than the soft mattress. Ayu closed her eyes, drifting off to a deep sleep.

(dream)

" Ayu! You must concentrate!" her father yelled in a harsh tone. 6 years old Ayu were trying to slice a log with a Katana. Even though she was 6 years old, her family expected her to know little about using a Katana properly. Though, she weren't interested in that, she hated to be pricise. All she wanted to do was learn martial arts...
" Hai Otoo-sama (yes father!)!" Ayu tried once more, but failed to concentrate. And she knew, she were a let down on her family...

November 22nd, 2005, 01:05 PM
I transmutate a loudspeaker and yell out in the hall
"let me go roomie" I say through the speaker
"oops a little loud..." I whisper
I get out of his hand and trip to land on the loudspeaker it hitting my chest and opening an old wound...
"Oww" I scream as blood starts to come out my chest

(falling uncounsious)

dream...

"die" envy says as she peirces through my chest
and then
"to slow..." lust says peircing through my chest

dream ends
(still uncouncious)

I sit there lying in a puddle of blood uncouncious....

Maistro Oismi
November 22nd, 2005, 02:40 PM
IC: Perish had felt so uncomfortable he had left the cafe immediatly. His room wasn't hard to get to, just a few staircases and he was there. All the 'children' here were starting to make him uncomfortable so he opned the door to his room and slid inside, glad to be away from the hustle and bustle of the corridoors.

Perish was definatly miffed. not only had he been unable to pic up any signal on his mobile, his bed was too short for him. he lay there for a moment quietly fuming until he heard a noise outside of his room. In a flash of anger he whipped his blanket off and opened the door. Outside were two boys, one on the floor sitting in a pool of blood.
"whats going on here?" Perish said, worried for the boys safety.

charizard_maa
November 22nd, 2005, 03:48 PM
Mike and CHar woke up with becasue they heard something. "Did you hear something" asked MIke to CHar. Char nodded and Mike in his PJs of a large overshirt and sleep pants he got out.

Char then notice some marks. "You righh. They do look like soebody was draged." Mike then saw that it came from the metal armed kid. "It came from Ed's room too."

They walked a bit down the hall and they saw Ed in a puddle of blood. "Char go to the room and get the first aid stuff." Char ran to get what Mike asked.

Mike then said to Ed, "Are you ok?"

Before he gave him a chance to speak, Char retured and Mike began to treat the wound. "This will sting but it be ok." as he put some rubbing alchole on the wound.

November 22nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
"arghh, you dont understand.." I struggled to say
" thats a wound that opened up from a year ago" I started to say
" the wound was something that went straight through my chest" I said
holding my chest.
"completly through!, I need medical atention mabey or... hand me all that medical supplies" I said hastily
I took the supplies and transmutated some advanced medicine and
a huge strap that stopped the bleeding.
"That will do for now, I geuss" I said getting up

charizard_maa
November 22nd, 2005, 04:11 PM
Mike was amaze with what Ed was able to do. "What was that?" he asked.

Char was amazed too but mad. "Don't worry Char. He buys us one later but he needs help like soon."

Mike attention was on Ed and he said, "Do you want us to help you. Maybe we can take you to the nurse or something?"

November 22nd, 2005, 04:15 PM
"its alchemy mabey I can teach you sometime" I muttered
"and no I dont need any nurse to help me..." I said bluntly limping
my way back to my room
"I'll see you in the morning..." I finnaly said
As soon as I got to my door and tripped
"oww" I muttered
"I cant move without blood coming out... I will just sleep out here" I sighed

charizard_maa
November 22nd, 2005, 04:29 PM
Mike wasn't satified with that answer buthe went back to his room. Char and him were about to enter but then he heard a thup. Mike looked back and saw Ed at the foot of the door.

He looked at Char and said, "We got to help him."

Char didn't like that but he went and help Mike with Ed. MIke grabbed Ed by one side and Char the other side. "Don't say a thing. You at least sleeping in your own bed tonight."

November 22nd, 2005, 04:33 PM
"you dont need to do this..." I said
"I can take care of myself!" I yelled letting my self down
"til the day I die..." I said getting in my bed

charizard_maa
November 22nd, 2005, 04:38 PM
Mike didn't believe all he had said but was satified that he was at least in bed. "Well night kid." Then he and Char walked out.

Before he left the room. MIke said, "You owe me a new first aid kit too."

They left for their room and Mike said, "He a strange kid Char." He agreed and MIke and him were soon in their room asleep.

Charizard-Kun™
November 22nd, 2005, 04:59 PM
Name:Dr.Latios
Pokemon:Torchic
Apperence: http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/trainer/059.gif
personality: he does not liketo be disturbed when hes thinking. He is smart for a guy like him, he also likes to invent things like a talking thingy, etc.

Saboten
November 22nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
OOC: Dr. Latios, you need a RPG samples.

Maistro Oismi
November 23rd, 2005, 12:41 AM
Perish was astounded by what he saw. not only did both of them completely ignoor him, the bleeding kid dragged himself back to his own room.
"he musta been in a world of pain" perish murmered to no-one but himself. He closed the door and went back to bed. still fully clothed. 'i really need some pj's'

November 23rd, 2005, 06:25 AM
"nurse, who needs a nurse with all there needles and stuff like that" I said seirisly
"dumb shots who needs shots? shots are evil..." I said quietly

Haunted_Angel
November 23rd, 2005, 09:37 AM
OOC: isn't this getting a bit over dramatic? just wondering

November 23rd, 2005, 09:43 AM
:dead: yes it is:confused: :sleeping:

Haunted_Angel
November 23rd, 2005, 09:55 AM
OOC: sorry just asking, cause i mean it's only a boarding school, no offense to anyone, but if yu all think it isn't ill continue, well either way i'll continue, i just wangt to keep on top of the story

flarizardmew
November 23rd, 2005, 10:04 AM
This sounds fun! I'm already in three rp's (including my own) so I wil join this one as my final rp joining for this website forum!
Hmm hmm... anyways, here's my form

Appearence: Brown hair witha single blue streak, purple shirt and dark blue low-rise jeans, and a black flower choker.
Personality: Shy in front of new people, but when you get to know her she is hyper and noraml as any other person
History:none
Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Other: Has a venusaur tatooo on her riught arm (with her mom's permission of course!
Rp samples: I wave goodbye to my mom as the ferry slowly drifted off the port. I cried for a few minutes, then I got up and walked around the ferry. There were many trainers on board, and some were staring at me as i walk past their windows, still nearly crying. "Go Bulbasaur!" I commanded, and she jumped on my lap and i feel asleep on a chair out on deck.

charizard_maa
November 23rd, 2005, 10:05 AM
OOC: It is getting a bit overdramtic. I mean we all here to learn about pokemon right? We can still keep going we jsut got to remember that we here to learn about pokemon. This side stuff is ok but remember why we here.

Kirsten
November 23rd, 2005, 10:26 AM
Name: Kirsten Lea Rhea
Appearence: 5'3'', long dark brunette hair, forest green eyes w/ little brown stripes, 125 lbs, pale skin
Personality: curious and timid
Starter Pokemon: Vulpix
RP Sample:

She walked down the hall, key in her hand with the room number in it. Kirsten found the door and unlocked it, opening it up. She didnt know who she would be sharing the room with, but they didnt seem to be around at that moment. Jade, her ulpix, looked up at her as she sat on the bed. Patting the bed beside her, she then pet her as the small kitsune snuggled up. Kirsten unfolded her clothes and put them on hangers, hanging them up in a closet. She let Jade roll around, playing with the straps on her bag, and continued to unpack everything. After putting the clothes up, she walked to a tiny fridge that was set up in the corner of the dorm, opening it and placing some lemonade and water inside, along with some of her cooking ingrediants. Kirsten then opened up a cabinet above it, moving aside some of her dorm-mates junk, and putting a little bit of canned food in there. She only had one pokemon, and didnt need a whole lot of stuff to eat. At last, she put Jade's glass food and water dishes on the floor, and made her bed after filling them up. Now, all she had to do was figure out what to do, now that she was at the school.

November 23rd, 2005, 01:09 PM
OOC: yeah we need to get off into more pokemon matters

I woke up the next morning feeling fine
"aww I feel alot better" I said getting up and dressed
"now wheres my schedule?" I asked myself trying to find it

Haunted_Angel
November 23rd, 2005, 01:20 PM
IC: after a disturbing sleep, in the comfortable beds of the school , Kirk woke up, as fresh as well as fresh as he could be, so, he got up, washed, dressed and so on, hunted for his schedule, and raced around looking for books of any sort, to try and look smart, but he didn't really find any, just one on pokemon types, he decided to keep a hold of it just in case, he didn't know where to go first, he saw some others running and he shouted on them,
"Wheres erm this class?" he asked walking up to them...

Saboten
November 23rd, 2005, 01:32 PM
OOC: Yeah, it shouldn't be too dramatic being pokemon boarding school and all, maybe some drama moments, but not angsty kind and not so much blood and violence either, it'll probably cause chaos.

And ash jr., it's at least four lines.

Ayu woke up next morning, feeling fresh and clear. She looked down, and saw that her Bulbasaur were still curled up, sleeping. Her friend Nina were having a shower, according to the running water anyway. Ayu climbed off and stretched.
" Ahh... Nice cool day..." she said.

charizard_maa
November 23rd, 2005, 01:34 PM
Mike and Char then got up. "What a night" said MIke. Char agreed too. "But those are some nice beds" Char smiled.

They then changed and prepared for the day. "I wonder where we get our scheludue?" asked Mike. Char shug.

"Well let go get something to eat" said Mike and they left the room and went to get some breakfast in the mess hall.

EmeraldSky
November 23rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Chu..." Lita yawned as Maya woke her up the next day.

"Morning, sweetie..." Maya cooed, until a disgusting smell drifted past her nose. "EW!"

"Pi?" Lita watched, bemused, as her master raced into the bathroom and returned with a bucket, scrubbing pads, and other cleaning supplies.

Note to self: Potty train Lita... Maya thought as she began to clean up Lita's little--er, accident...

charizard_maa
November 23rd, 2005, 02:00 PM
Mike and Char were back in the elevator. They noted that the music had change. "Looks like it changes as the day goes on." he said.

THey enter the mess hall seeing that nobody was there. "FIrst ones right?" but Char has allready at the line getting food.

"Polite right?" he said as he got into the line.

Kirsten
November 23rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
((just let me know when im accepted to rp in this forum, lol))

November 23rd, 2005, 03:23 PM
I had found my schedule and ran all the way down the stairs to
the mess hall.
I got in line and got some sausage with NO milk
"eww milk:dead:" I said sticking out my tounge in disgust
I looked for a table but coudnt find a good one so I took a lone table

EmeraldSky
November 23rd, 2005, 03:28 PM
"There..." Maya sighed as she finished cleaning the crib. "Now, you tell me when you need to potty, okay?"

"Pi!" Lita smiled and clambore on her master's should as Maya made her way to the mess hall

Kirsten
November 23rd, 2005, 08:41 PM
((sorry, if anyone dislikes this, but im kind of tired with waiting 24 hours just to be accepted. i know that my biography is good, so im just going to hurry up and post. i dont want this specific thread to start going into the less active list. i mean, the only thing keeping me from getting completely bored, right now, is training my pokemon on Emerald version.))

After Jade finished eating her meal, Kirsten scratched behind one of the kitsune's ears and walked outside into the hallway, her vulpix following. They wandered around for a bit, site-seeing and taking a peek at the campus. As they walked, Kirsten's mind would drift off, her daydreaming already setting in. Every once in a while, Jade would get distracted by something, and get left behind, but Kirsten would wait for her to catch up. She continued walking, wanting to see what the cafeteria looked like, but she didn't know the direction, so she kept wandering around until she found it.

charizard_maa
November 23rd, 2005, 09:16 PM
Mike and Char were just eating their breakfast.

"Great stuff?" asked Mike.

Char nodded and took a bite out of a pokefood roll.

MIke ate some more until he saw a girl enter the mess hall. SHe had a vulpix too. "Who is she?"

Char injoned him and kept eating. "I wonder who she is?" he asked and began to walk to her.

He got to her and asked, "Hi there. YOu look new. How are you. THe name is Mike."

Saboten
November 23rd, 2005, 10:09 PM
OOC: I'm so sorry for people who I haven't replied... School work is such a busy stuff, so people who signed up, you're accepted.

And I won't accept anymore people, it's just too much, and I'll probably be in this rpg less and less, I'd like to post to other rpg anyway...

Maistro Oismi
November 24th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Perish opned the door to his room and stepped out. today was a new day and he was out to enjoy it. his joy was stepped on abruptly by two students walking down the hallway.
"Children." perish muttered under his breath. it wasn't that he disliked children, it was more the fact of him having to work around them. As one of them. The feeling of age was creeping up on him so, he put his best foot forward and headed towards the cafe. at least he would have if he hadn't tripped on his coat.

November 24th, 2005, 06:00 AM
I was walking back from breakfast and I was on my floor watching a old guy trip on his coat.
"Hahahahahaha, thanks Mr. you made my day" I said still laughing
I laughed all the way to my room I was laughing so hard I fell on the ground
"haha what a clutz he's just like genaral hughs" I chuckled
"atleast he doesnt show random people pictures of his daughter" I laughed

Kirsten
November 24th, 2005, 07:26 AM
((its alright, i understand. im just impatient sometimes, because training a Trapinch gets really boring...*glaring at charizard_maa, playfully* lol))

As the boy came up to her, Kirsten's eyes widened a bit. She wasn't paying attention at first and this almost startled her, but she kept herself from jumping and screaming in surprise. Instead, she let herself calm down a bit and finally replied.

"Hello, I'm good. How about you? And, yes, I'm new, I'm just wandering around. Oh, and nice to meet you, my name is Kirsten."

She then smiled, her eyes moving to the large pokemon that sat at a table. Her vulpix would be easily crushed if it weren't for the fact that the other pokemon was trained. Maybe not enough, though, since it was still eating without its trainer friend. She laughed to herself, thinking that this was cute.

charizard_maa
November 24th, 2005, 11:28 AM
"I doing fine" said Mike. " I just couldn't notice you since you weren't at the dinner last night. Your vulpix is nice thought"

Great thing to say though Mike. Don't I look like an idiot he thought. He then notice that she was laughting and looking at his charmander. "YOu think my charmander funny? He just a bit rude."

Char then notice Mike was over there so he wave and smiled to Kirsten. THen went back to eat.

"May I ask you to eat breakfast with us at our table" he asked Kirsten.

Haunted_Angel
November 24th, 2005, 11:32 AM
IC: Kirk decided to go to the dining hall, after those guy he met decided not to help him, to just fool aroundm, maybe he'd meet some other first years there, he could talk to them and stuff, get to know people, that was one of kirk's better ideas, infact kirk decided to try it out,

Getting to the dining hall, he grabbed some quick breakfast, and decided to sit down with some other people, and decided tio try and make conversatiopn
"Hey, I'm kirk, do ya mind if i sit down here?"...

November 24th, 2005, 11:42 AM
"Go ahead no one else around" I sighed
"So whats your name?" I asked depressed
I started to eat the rest of my sausage and gulped it down with
some soda...

Haunted_Angel
November 24th, 2005, 12:33 PM
IC: oh yeah I'm Kirk" Kirk said, trying not to look at the guy, cause he suddenly became really sad and down, "err dya think anyone else will sit down with us? just ive been here a day and i know no one, well apart from some idiot 4th years who sent me on a search for a room that basically dsnt exist, so what have you been doing??" Kirk asked the other kid
"Oh and whats your name?"

November 24th, 2005, 12:36 PM
"My name is edward Elric the fullmetal... oh never mind" I said smiling
"Nothing to do so far..." I started to say
"except wait for my first class to start." I said with a smirk
"if only I knew where to go..." I said

Haunted_Angel
November 24th, 2005, 12:40 PM
IC: What is it your in first?" kirk asked edward,
"I'm in 'the study of pkmn types' weird name for a class huh?"
Kirk said sort of embarressed he knew him saying the names sounded much worse outside than inside his head,
"Er well we'd better finish out breakfast before we even think of going to class,"
then suddenly a bell resounded, it didnt sound to real...

Kirsten
November 24th, 2005, 02:31 PM
((sorry, i thought that he was a charizard because of your avatar, but a charmander is still bigger than vulpix i guess, if you cut some of her tail, anyway. lol. oh and sorry if it takes me a while to post, my company is...well, Maa can check his inbox...))

Kirsten smiled and nodded, letting Jade scamper and make her way to the table. Guessing that her vulpix just wanted to figure out what Char was, really. Jade had never been around any other pokemon before, besides a few Taillow, so she must have been a tad bit curious.

"Well, while she figures out who Char is, I guess I'll get myself some food. Oh, and yes, I'll eat with you." She said, blushing a tad bit. The first time she ever had a friend, and she was trying to act smart...~...Good going..~ Kirsten thought to herself. "Thank you, for the compliment. Your charmander is cute, too."

charizard_maa
November 24th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Mike laugh and said, “If you think being rude is cute.”

Char just notice Jade was near by and showed the vulpix some of its food. It was a riceball. “Looks like our pokemon have got to know each other.”

Mike then thought about how he is acting. He never act like this in front of a girl all nervous and all. “Well do you need help getting some food? The food is great.”

Kirsten
November 24th, 2005, 08:43 PM
As Char offered Jade a rice ball, the tiny kitsune looked up at him with a confused look on her face. But, she took it in her mouth and ate happily. Kirsten looked back over to Mike again.

"If you'd like, then sure. I'll take your word for the food's taste. Heh. And yeah, they seem to be. Besides myself, Char may be Jade's first friend."

She began to walk towards the line, glad that someone is also her friend, as well.

((sorry, for the slow replies. im on the phone. lol))

charizard_maa
November 24th, 2005, 08:53 PM
Mike followed her to the line. "Yes it is good food."

MIke a grab a plate too. Been here only two days and I have a friend. Char doing good for himself too.

"So what you left behind when you came to this school?" asked Mike.

Kirsten
November 24th, 2005, 09:08 PM
Kirsten grabbed a plate and a big of rice balls for Jade, noticing how much she liked them. Thinking a bit, trying to figure out how to answer his question. She didn't know what all she left behind, besides a hand-made hut in the woods behind her house and her father.

"Just family and home, I guess. But, I talk to my dad whenever I get the chance, so it's not too bad."

She was proud of her father, because he was one of the nicest people she knew. Before he kind-of forced her to take her vulpix to a boarding school with her, he was the only person she knew, and he was the one to introduce her to pokemon in the first place.

"How about you, Mike?"

Ryu-Chan
November 24th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Name:kali
Appearence:not to preety
Personality:preeky

Starter Pokemon:eevee
Other:wears pink pant and apurple shirt.

Ryu-Chan
November 24th, 2005, 09:17 PM
uuuhhhhhh.....hello.......

charizard_maa
November 24th, 2005, 09:18 PM
Mike was unsure on what to say. HIs life was good but it was also tough. Trying to live up to expectations. He then said, "Well, I come from a very competive family you can say. Parents bing what you can say great. We did lots of things together."

Mike then saw Char and then said, "The problem was everybody wanting to prove who better. BUt I glad that I came here. I able to be better." Truly he was glad to be away from all of his competitive cousins and relax.

Ryu-Chan
November 24th, 2005, 09:19 PM
am i accepted???????????????

charizard_maa
November 24th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Not to be mean but there two problems here about you wanting to join.

1) read this. It on the same page as you on.

And I won't accept anymore people, it's just too much.

That was post by the person in control of this RP.

2) Please don't double post. It is bad. Just edit to delete the second one and add it to your first one.

Sorry but I think she said that but she is tha boss.

Ryu-Chan
November 24th, 2005, 09:21 PM
ok can i join now?????.........um,please?

Ryu-Chan
November 24th, 2005, 09:22 PM
please,i always try to join something but always reject me!

Kirsten
November 24th, 2005, 10:47 PM
((i guess youll need to talk to Saboten, she did say that no one else could join because of the large amount of roleplayers in this thread. i dont know, just check with her. but, please try not to make so many posts, all you have to do is edit the first one if no one has replied afterward. thank yoush!! ^.^; ))

Maistro Oismi
November 25th, 2005, 12:51 AM
Perish was on his way to the cafe and he was miffed. How dare some brat laugh at him! He pushed his way through crowds of people until he was outside. The fresh air seemed to calm his anger.

The cafe was nearly empty so Perish took a seat near the back and ordered a coffee.
'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T SELL COFFEE!' Perish shouted at the waitress. He saw her eyes open wide and shinies started to blossem around the edges. 'never mind, i'll have a shake.' he said alot quieter sitting down. As the waitress walked away wimpering slightly Perish wandered why he had become so angry? 'i suppose maybe it's the dreams' Perish murmered to himself.

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 08:54 AM
((omg, i finally caught Regice and Regirock, now im working on Registeel. grah!! my hearts pounding in my chest for some reason. btw, thank you Maa, because that wonderful little Trapinch later evolved into Flygon, and i was so happy!! lol))

As she finished getting something to eat and going to a vending machine to get some lemonade, Kirsten continued to listen to Mike. She wondered why it would have been so bad if his family was competitive, but she wouldn't know anything about it. Her and Jade had never been in a real pokemon battle before, except for the few times while they were playing in the yard and a Poochyena would try to hurt them. Maybe, she would learn one day.

"So, you're the best around here? Well, I'm glad you don't have to worry too much about it anymore."

Ryu-Chan
November 25th, 2005, 09:12 AM
ok im sorry if no one likes this but im tired of waiting to be acceoted so im just gonna play.

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 09:20 AM
((er, ok. saboten is probably as school or something. dunno...))

November 25th, 2005, 10:10 AM
"I got to go kirk" I said getting up
"come muddy" I yelled to my mudkip
"see ya kirk!" I yelled running out of the cafe
"hey muddy can you do me a favor?" I asked
I whispered into muddy's ear and he nodded. he did a ice beam on
the ground and made a ice slide then I transmutated a sled and sledded
down the hall to my first class.
"wooo hooo!

charizard_maa
November 25th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Mike laught a little and said, "I not sure if I one of the best."

Char laught and Mike then said, "We not the best and you need to be a bit more less braglike"

Mike then said to Kirsten, "I ok I guess. But not the best. Probluy the most experience here that all."

"So what do you have for first period?"

Ryu-Chan
November 25th, 2005, 10:27 AM
uh.. what are we doing?!(message to short)
realy! ummmmm......ooooo....kkkkkk....

November 25th, 2005, 10:52 AM
OOC:lugia stop spamming this thread or we will report you

Flabébé
November 25th, 2005, 01:01 PM
OCC: I will report her. She has been told already that Saboten said no more people and she keeps posting and spamming and it needs to stop.

EmeraldSky
November 25th, 2005, 01:08 PM
"Pichu!" Lita smiled as Maya fed her PokeChow from her hand, all the while watching students come and go.

"Let's see...first class is Algebra...whoop-de-doo.." Maya sighed as she showed the schedule to Lita.

"Pi?" Lita was concerned.

"I'm not that great with numbers..." Maya explained. "and Algebra is a class about numbers."

"Pi pi chu!" and Lita started counting on her fingers. 'Pi, chu, pi..." Maya just rolled her eyes...

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 05:12 PM
((gah, ok ill explain to her whats going on, though she wont be on this thread for long. really, i shouldnt have to explain anything. if she had read the very first post, which is the main plot, then she wouldnt have had to ask. also, use bubbles, or what theyre doing "OOC:" for out of character statements, questions, or whatever. anyway, yeah go ahead...report. i cant do much about it.))

As she sat down across from her vulpix, she still listened. Smiling now, because she and Jade never had many friends. Kirsten waited until after he stopped talking to begin eating, thinking it to be rude to eat while someone is talking, or talk while eating.

"Ah, okie dokie. I didn't think you guys were bragging, but alright. Heh."

After his question, she blinked a bit. She reached into a pocket on her shirt and started searching for her schedule.

((how do i know what classes i have?))

charizard_maa
November 25th, 2005, 05:33 PM
OOC: Just make it up. THat what the others are doing I guess. YOu know with math, english, history, science and plus some other pokemon related classes.

IC: Mike did the same. He reaches into his coat pocket for his schedule. Char reach into his coat pocket to help him. “It got to be here somewhere.”

Char then ate a piece of beard and Mike did the same. “I found it.”

He looked at this schedule and saw this.’

1st semester
Mike Anone

1st Period: Pokemon combat and Tactics.
2nd Period:………

“Looks like I have a class called Pokemon combat and Tactics.” Mike said. “Sounds like fun.”

flarizardmew
November 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I walk into the room where Char was, but I didn't know know who Char was at the time. "Excuse me..." I said quietly. "Where can i get my schedule? i just got on the ferry and I'm just wandering around." I asked. I stared at the group for a few seconds and looked down at my feet, then at my little tatoo.

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 06:41 PM
She finally found her schedule and pulled it out of her pocket, unfolding it and reading off her classes.

First Semester

1. Pokemon Identification

"Ah, I see. I hope that class turns out to be fun for you. I have Pokemon Identification for my first block. I guess it's because they know that I have never battled a real trainer before and they want to start me off with the basics."

Jade sat there, her six tails swishing as her ears tweaking a bit when hearing that Kirsten thought of herself as a beginner.

EmeraldSky
November 25th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Meanwhile, Maya sat in class, bored of the teacher droning on and on about the coordinate plane. Inspired by this, she began drawing random dots on the graph paper, numbering them as she went.

"Hey, Lita..." she whispered, giving her Pichu a nudge.

"Pi?" Lita yawned.

"Thinnk you can connect the dots in order and make me a pretty picture?" Maya asked.

"Pichu!" At this, Lita snatched a colored pencil and began following the dots: Starting at 1, up to 2, looping back around to 3...

flarizardmew
November 25th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Oh, i thank you so much" I exclaimed, smiled shyly. Then my bulbasaur hopped in the room and jumped on my shoulder. "When are we starting class?" I asked, "I can't wait to start!"

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Kirsten looked up after finishing her breakfast, blinking a bit at the new man. Her vulpix looked up, having been done long before Kirsten had. The small kitsune's ears twitched a bit, and Jade darted to Kirsten's side of the table, hopping up into her lap.

"Hello. Um, I don't really know when the classes are supposed to begin, but soon, I think. I'm new here, so I wouldn't know much."

Kirsten said, hugging her vulpix close and gently. Getting a lick to the cheek in response, she smiled and let Jade do as she pleased for a couple of minutes.

flarizardmew
November 25th, 2005, 07:21 PM
OCC: By the way, I'm a girl.

I nodded and sat down at a nearby table, and started to look around in my duffel bag for bulbasaur's food. "Here you go Bulby." i said, I got up and grabbed a sticky bun and started eating. " but anyways, what dorm do you have? I gotta check my schedule." I looked down at it and looked at my dorm number. "I have room 235, what about you?" I asked, still quite shy, but getting more to myself now.

charizard_maa
November 25th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Mike looked at his watch and notice that class was about to begin. he finish his breakfest and said, "Hey Char. Hurry before we end up late."

CHar did the same and waht seems like swollow his food. "That can't be good for you?" He said. Knowing that Char had done this before but still in good shape.

Mike then said to Kirsten and the new guy, "We need to hurry or we be late."

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 07:29 PM
((oops, sorry. im so used to people having charizard being dudes, i got confused. please forgive me. lol))

She smiled at the cute bulbasaur, wishing that her vulpix could be a little less mean to others.

"I think my dorm number is 250. I haven't met my room-mate yet, though."

She then turned back to Mike. Jade now pawing Char's tail playfully, swishing her paw in and out of the flame quickly enough to where it wouldn't burn her.

"Alright, we might as well."

charizard_maa
November 25th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Mike notice that Jade was playing with CHar. He seems to be enjoying it too. Trying to get the vulpix burn but failing.

Mike looked at his schedule to see where the classes were.

1st Period: Pokemon combat and Tactics.
Room: 654 on Lv 6.

"Looks like we heading for the elevator since this whole level is for relaxing and food." said MIke. "Where you got your first period?"

flarizardmew
November 25th, 2005, 07:45 PM
"Okay, let's go." I said, and i walked out of the room with jade and Mike. Bulbasaur walked along as it stared at the patterns on the walls. "Bulba!" It said and we got to class, just in time.

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 07:48 PM
She got up and put her tray away, dumping the garbage into the trash can. Walking back towards Mike, Kirsten picked up her schedule and looked at it. Folding it back up after reading it, she put it into a pocket on the side of her bag.

"I'm going to room 725, so I'll have to use the elevator as well, I guess. Come on, Jade. You get to come, too!"

Her vulpix didn't seem like she was paying too much attention, but she followed as long as Char did. Kirsten couldn't tell who was tormenting who, Char or Jade? Maybe she would be able to catch another pokemon of her own some time, that way Jade would have a play-mate when Char wasn't around.

charizard_maa
November 25th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Mike entered the elevator and holded it open for Char, Kirsten and Jade. "Going up?"

He notice that Char was now waging his tail in order to confuse Jade. "Don't do that." He said to himself. NObody heard that but he was glad. He waited for the others to come in.

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 08:04 PM
Kirsten laughed quietly, still watching the two pokemon. Jade would pounce around Char, trying her best to play with his tail and nibble on it. She didn't know how long her vulpix could keep this up, but it was fun to spectate.

"Yes, thank you." She said as he held open the door for her. Moving to the back left corner of the elevator, she stood and leaned against the wall.

charizard_maa
November 25th, 2005, 08:07 PM
"You welcome." he notice she took the back couner of the elevator. The elevator doors closed.

Is she trying to stay away from me thought Mike. Is she that nervous. I thought I was he thought.

Mike then asked, "If you want too. Do you want to get together after classes and get a drink?"

Then he withdrew and asked, "What floor?" as he press the button marked Lv 6.

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
She blinked a bit, trying to figure out what was going on in Mike's mind as she looked up while he withdrew from her. She was slightly nervous, but she was trying to put it off for a while, acting like she was comfortable. But, guessing that slipping into the corner of the elevator might not have helped out a lot.

"Alright, I guess we can do that. And my first class is on the same floor, I think. Would you like me to walk with you to the class room?"

As they spoke, Jade finally collapsed and panted a bit, getting worn out from chasing Char's tail. Maybe eating all of those rice balls got to her. ~Good thing they aren't fattening.~ Kirsten thought to herself with a smile.

charizard_maa
November 25th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Mike was a bit revied. He thought she was going to turn him down. He saw that she was a bit nervous too. Glad I not alone he thought. Char stopped too. He didn't want to take advantage of a pokemon while it was down.

Mike then said, "We meet in frount at the lobby on the first floor?"

Kirsten
November 25th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Kirsten nodded, picking up her vulpix gently and nuzzling Jade's nose with her own.

"Okie dokie, sounds good to me." ~God, I hope I don't embarrass myself.~

She tried not to act stupid around others, so she tried to talk as she waited for the floor to come up. Kirsten was slightly amazed at the school as well as the students in it.

charizard_maa
November 25th, 2005, 09:26 PM
Mike thuought that happen a bit better. He was feeling a bit more better. He was less tense and better. THe sweat stopped running down his back. CHar saw it.

The elevator then made it to Lv 6. "Time for class. Want me to walk you?"

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 09:48 AM
As she put the vulpix back on the floor to walk on her own, Jade's vision back to normal and less dizzy, she nodded to him happily. The door opened as she took a step out, standing outside of it and waiting for the others to get into the hallway with her. She didn't like walking without her friends, or leaving them behind.

"Sure!! I mean, if you want to."

Kirsten almost blushed, trying to keep it from showing, her cheeks getting a little bit warm. She thought that it would be bad if she was overly enthusiastic. Hopefully, the only one who noticed was Jade.

charizard_maa
November 26th, 2005, 10:51 AM
Mike and Char got out of the elevator after them. He was happy that he was able to survive those moments in the elevator with Kirsten. Mike thought he saw her blush but Char drew his attention away from that by hitting him with his tail. “Char!! Watch it!” he said.

His charmander then pointed to the clock in the hallway. They saw that they only had a few minutes before class began. “We better hurry up or we be late.” Said Mike as they walked through the hall with only minutes before class.

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 11:00 AM
"Alright, then yeah, we need to hurry. That means you too, Jade."

Jade was busy looking at a potted plant and sniffing one of the leaves, when Kirsten called for her. She came prancing up and followed, now. Kirsten was glad that Char got his attention away from her face for a minute, because she usually had to act a bit tougher. They were nearing the classes, and she stopped in front of her door, turned around smiling, and gave Mike a gentle hug.

"Thank you for walking me." Kirsten's face began to get a bit warmer, thinking that she may have done something wrong by hugging him. "I will see you after class. Meet where again? I don't want to forget."

charizard_maa
November 26th, 2005, 11:21 AM
Char winked at Kirsten. Mike didn’t saw it.

Mike was a bit surprise by the hug but enjoyed the moment. Mike was then snapped back by her question. Mike stumble around trying to remember where. “On the…umm… first level in the lobby. That should give us plenty of time to drop our stuff off in our rooms and get there right?”

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 11:41 AM
She then smiled to Char, thinking he was a sweet little pokemon. Looking back up to Mike, listening to him, that way she could try to answer his question with a straight face.

"Yes, it would. Alright, well, I'll see you after class, then. Bye bye."

She hid her face a bit behind some hair, before her cheeks turned red. Hoping that he could get to class before the bell rang, now.

charizard_maa
November 26th, 2005, 12:09 PM
“Bye.” He said. He then stood there staring at her as she left to go to class. Char then hit him. “Oh. See you.”

Mike and Char then ran thorought the hall. Mike was think looking for the class where he was suppost to go to. He then saw the room number. “Pokemon strategies and tactics. Here I come.”

They then enter the class room just in time for the bell to ring a minute later. Mike and Char then took a seat on the second row on the right side of the class room. Majority of the room looked like a battle field. I wonder how long this class is though Mike as he also thought about this afternoon.

A blond haired woman appeared in small figure then appeared with a Nidoking by her side. “With the almost tardy student we may now start our studies in Pokemon Strategies and Tactics. I will be your teacher, Professor Alice Dene.”

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 12:37 PM
Kirsten entered the classroom as he left, closing the door behind her. When she turned around, she didn't know what she had gotten herself in to. The room was huge, filled with plants and trees. Jade looked around, her ears perked up, now interested and excited at the scenery. Kirsten walked to what looked kind of like stands at a football game.

((i didnt know if football was actually in pokemon, lol.))

Taking her seat at her desk, which had a laptop and sat in a row with more seats, she put her bag under the table part. Jade hopped up into her lap, looking at the computer in awe. A young female teacher walked to the front of the stands, taking her place behind her own large desk, the bell finally ringing. As she sat, she spoke into a headset.

"We will now begin class. Please, turn on your laptops and pay attention. My name is Ms. Raymond, and I will be your Pokemon Identification instructor."

Kirsten turned the laptop on, still listening to her teacher. As Ms. Raymond spoke, Jade watched the trees behind her expectedly, as if something were to happen.

EmeraldSky
November 26th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Maya watched, bemused, as Lita's crayon slowly revealed the picture the dots made: a Poke Ball. She sighed as she received a sheet with more points on it. "Look at her...drawing without a care in the world..." With that, she started plotting the points on the sheet...

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 01:25 PM
"Alright, now that everyone is here, why don't we look at our screens. You will see that the computer has your name labeled on the top of the screen, which means that, whatever work is done on it, it is saved as yours. The first thing you will do is click on the icon that says "Pokemon Identification". Read it, and once you are done, click "Finished", and turn off your computers. Once your computer is turned off, the red light on the front of your desk will shut off, as well. That way, I'll know when we can all begin our identifying."

Kirsten bent over the front of the desk, looking at the red light. She thought that it was amazing how well-organized everything was. Jade was ready to explore the room, but she had to wait until Kirsten was finished with what she was doing. The girl opened up the file, reading and understanding the rules. But, when she was finished, before she closed the computer down, she read:

"Caution: Some Pokemon In The Wilderness May Be Timid Or Hostile."

After everyone shut off their computers, Ms. Raymond spoke again.

"Alright, let's go into the wilderness and begin identifying. Oh, and I hope all of you read the caution part of the file. Anyway, off we go!"

code zerro the deluge
November 26th, 2005, 02:29 PM
i am so sorry for being gone.
my comp was just fixed. OOC
May i still be in the rp?

If so

Jalen was just getting up going to class.
When he was running right into his teacher.
Excuse me She said!
Meet me in the office at 12:30 pm
In Jalen mind he was like why why why??

charizard_maa
November 26th, 2005, 03:02 PM
Professor Dene then began the class with a speech, “Here you will learn the starigies and tactics of pokemon battling. I will teach you the basics of pokemon battling about type advantages and how to execute attack combinations if you willing to stay long enough.”

Mike thought that she was a bit over confidant in her teaching. He already knew this stuff. Char began to snooze.

Professor Dene heard the pokemon sleeping and said, “You. Late one with the charmander. Wake him.”

Mike bolted up and so did Char. “I expect everybody to be awake unless told too.” She said.

She then continued and said, “Today I will teach you type advantage. You. State your name.’ He pointed to Mike. “Do you know what your charmander’s type disadvantage is?”

“My name is Mike. I know some of Char’s disadvantages are to water types and rock types. Plus ground types.” He said.

“Correct. That geodude had an advantage over your fire type pokemon.” She said and pointed to a guy with a poliwag.

A girl with blue hair then said, “My poliwag also have a type advantage too.”

Professor Dene then said, “Also correct. Now get out a sheet of paper and write down the other disadvantages your pokemon my have.” She then pass out a chart. “Use this to help you.”

EmeraldSky
November 26th, 2005, 03:42 PM
"Okay...if anybody's done with the worksheet, you can quietly play with your Pokemon." the teacher explained as he took up some of the worksheets that had been completed, Maya's included.

"Pichu..." Lita decided to rummage around in Maya's pack, ultimately producing the schedule.

"What's next?" Maya studied her schedule for a moment, then replied. "Next class isn't a class per se, but you do get to make lots of pretty music with Pokeflutes."

"Pi pi?" Lita asked, curious about the sentence "Class 2: Pokeflute Ensemble"

"An ensemble is just a bunch of instruments...in this case, Pokeflutes." Maya explained. "There are itty bitty ones that play the high notes...and GREAT big ones that play the REALLY low notes...and all the normal sized ones in between, like mine." She paused for a moment to grab a folder in her pack that was crammed with sheet music and other odds and ends. "Here..." she explained as she showed Lita a picture of all the sizes of Pokeflutes. "On most of them, you blow into this part on the end..." she explained, gesturing to the mouthpiece on the standard Pokeflute. "and put your fingers on the holes to make the different notes."

"Chu..." Lita was impressed.

"But the great big Pokeflutes are different...you blow into them from the side." Maya continued. "They can hit notes low enough to make the lights rattle..."

code zerro the deluge
November 26th, 2005, 03:50 PM
"listen i am sorry said Jalen.
I am sorry so can i go?"
No you will not said Princeball Jeane!
We must learn the virtues of running when not to.
Oh here we go said Jalen in his head.

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 04:28 PM
As they walked down the stands and towards the trees, the sound of bugs buzzing around could be heard. Kirsten was glad that her vulpix was a fire type, not for fear of insects, but for the fact that she didn't want to get hurt by any plant type of pokemon.

((sorry, if i take a while to post. mom had been getting on the computer and im licking tiny rock salt thingies. no, not sugar blocks, but rock salt. like, its and ingrediant to make ice cream with at my house.))

"Ok, everyone, I would like for you all to take out your cameras. If you don't have a camera, use paper and pencil. When you see a pokemon, take a picture or draw it, and include its name by writing it on the back of the photo or on the paper. Do this every time you see a new one. And don't worry, you can't get too lost. This room isn't big enough to lose you forever. At the end of class, I want you to turn in what you have." Said Ms. Raymond, trying to supress a tiny giggle. Kirsten ran back up the stands and grabbed her camera from out of her bag, running back down, and then walking into the wilderness with Jade. She couldn't wait until she saw another pokemon.

code zerro the deluge
November 26th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Mr.Jalen you will be served with a detention.
Now go to class!
"Ok jack crack."
"Well Blaze what is next for class and shall we go?"
"I think we should."

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 04:46 PM
By the time they got into the wilderness, the rest of the class was already gone. Kirsten loved how the forest scene was set up, how realistic it was. ~Maybe, the room was built around the trees?~ As she continued walking, she day-dreamed, at least until she tripped over something and landed on her hands and knees.

Rolling onto her bum and looking for what she tripped over, she saw a red arrow sticking out from under the brush. Kirsten reached for it to see what it was, and as she touched it, it began to shake a bit. Backing away as a medium sized seviper came forward, Jade bounded towards her and got in front of the serpent. This would be Jade's first encounter with a new pokemon.

Taking her camera from her neck, Kirsten took a quick picture and let it develope as she stood up. Jade's growling kept the seviper at bay for a couple of moments more, and she wrote down its name. Putting the picture in her pocket, she got ready for her first battle. She began to command Jade, not knowing what exactly to do. "Jade, bite!?" The tiny kitsune then charged forward and bit it around the stomache, trying not to hurt it too badly. If they caused a pokemon to die here in the classroom, then Kirsten may get into trouble. As the pokemon got the hint, it slithered back into the brush with a hiss, leaving it at a warning.

Kirsten sighed a bit, wishing that she was a better trainer. Her vulpix understanding, lowering her head and pressing it against one of Kirsten's shins. They started walking from the direction they came, a bit disappointed. Not with themselves, now, but with the grade they may recieve.

EmeraldSky
November 26th, 2005, 04:57 PM
OOC: When's the next class going to start?

BIC: "Come on, Lita...let's take a potty break..." Maya sighed as she rushed into the girls bathroom. Once Lita was comfortable positioned over a waste compactor, she stepped outside so Lita could do her business in peace.

She waited for a few seconds, then returned. "Finished?" Lita gave an affirmative nod.

"If you tell me when you need to go, I'll take you." Maya assured her Pichu...she still had unpleasent memories of Lita's accident earlier, so potty training her was an important first step.

As Maya and Lita rounded the hallway leading to the student's lounge, Lita's ears perked up at applause coming from the recital hall. "Pichu?"

"Somebody's having a concert...want to go see?" Maya asked. With that, she cradled Lita in one arm and stepped into the recital hall, where it appeared that one of the older music students was giving her junior recital on low brass--a quick glance at the program revealed a variety of music for trombone and tuba was to be performed, most of it by alumni of the boarding school's music department...

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 05:14 PM
((i have no clue, im just trying to get into the rpg. lol, sorry.))

Kirsten and Jade waited for the rest of the class to finish as they sat on a couple of small boulders outside of the wilderness. When they finally returned a couple of minutes later, Ms. Raymond walked to them while the rest of the class showed off the pictures and drawings they had.

"Why weren't you in there with us?" She asked, looking at the vulpix, which was still trying to pick a scale out from between two teeth. Kirsten replied with a sigh, "I have a picture..." She retrieved the photo from her pocket and handed it to the instructor. When the teacher looked at the picture, her eyes widened at what she saw. A large seviper, mouth opened wide revealing its fangs, hovering above Jade, and Kirsten's foot could be seen on the ground from how the camera was positioned. Ms. Raymond regained her composure and laughed a bit, "I see. Let me guess, you've never had a pokemon battle before, have you? Well, for taking a picture of this one and actually getting out of its way without being poisoned, you'll get a good grade. Anyway, class is about to end. So, get your stuff ready and I'll see you tomorrow." Kirsten smiled a bit, then got up and took her vulpix, who had just gotten the scale plucked out, picked up the scale and walked off.

She would put the scale in an album, as a momento of her first encounter with something that actually hated her. Going to her desk, she grabbed her bag and put her camera inside it, then walked towards the door as the bell rang. She was last to leave, watching as the other students rushed out as if they had something important to do. ~Time to go see Mike.~

EmeraldSky
November 26th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"Chu..." Lita sighed...the low drone of the tuba was putting her to sleep. Maya took that as her cue to leave and stop over to get a few things ready for her first Pokeflute ensemble rehearsal.

Her first priority was getting the sheet music the ensemble would play this semester--and there was a lot of it. Next, she shoved the music books into the pockets of her gig bag; which contained her own Pokeflute, plus some more music books...

Once everything was packed, Maya set off for the music wing, Lita in tow.

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Kirsten and Jade left the classroom and began making their way to the lobby. She couldn't wait until she saw Mike, whether anyone cared or not. She didn't know it until she started thinking about it, and finally realising that she had a big crush on him. As she continued walking, she stopped by his classroom door, leaning on the wall across from it. Jade bounced around in the hall until she saw another potted plant, returning to the almost hypnotized state as she examined it.

charizard_maa
November 26th, 2005, 08:44 PM
OOC: I guess we are in control until Sab comes back or something.

IC:Mike was working hard on the worksheet. Trying to write down as many type disadvanages he can to the named types. He checked the chart to make sure he got all he knew. He try to finsih up and then the bell rang.

"Put all papers on my table as you leave." said Professor Dene.

MIke then saw Kirsten at the door. He hurry and rushed on the last one. Mike then got up and ran to the professor desk. HE was about to leave until he hear the professor said, "Next time try not being late to class."

MIke then siad, "Yes manma" and left.

Mike then turned around and saw Kirsten by the door. MIke then try to say, "Hi. Been waiting long?"

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 09:16 PM
She smiled as he hurried out, her vulpix paying little attention. "Hey, how goes it? Nah, I just got out of class a few minutes ago. So, it hasn't been too long." Kirsten said, pushing herself off of the wall gently, beginning to walk with him. "So, where's the lobby?" Jade looked over as Char came out, moving as quietly as she could towards him. Making sure that every time the tiny dragon looked back, she hid behind a plant.

charizard_maa
November 26th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Mike smiled and said, "It on the first floor. It like the first thing you see when you go to this building."

CHar trying to find Jade but with no success. He then bit a plant but it didn't seem to have the vulpix. MIke then said, "Char. YOu can wait till lunch. I give you some food once we get to class."

Char then smiled and pretend not to llok for Jade. Waiting for it to come out.

"BUt we still got some more classes to do. What you have next?"

Kirsten
November 26th, 2005, 10:48 PM
Kirsten walked as Jade continued playing hide-n-seek. Or was it hide-n-stalk? Oh well. The vulpix watched as Char bit other plants, knowing that he was probably aware of her being so close to him. She didn't know if she was playing or just plain being annoying, but she was having fun. As Char pretended not to look for her, she began to kreep up behind him. Trying to keep her footsteps as quiet as possible, she got closer and closer each time.

Kirsten didn't know what Jade was doing at that moment, but she knew that her pokemon wouldn't abandon her, so she didn't worry. "Aww, that's cute!! A pokemon with an apetite." She said, in response to Mike. "I think I have some sort of speech class, for understanding how a pokemon feels and what they want."

Haunted_Angel
November 27th, 2005, 02:33 AM
OOC: Sorry you guys I guess i've messed alot, where are you all in the RP??

nerdstotheyard
November 27th, 2005, 02:59 AM
Omg Rp Freaks On The Loose!!!!!!

Darksfury
November 27th, 2005, 03:04 AM
I put on my wizard hat and robe...

Nomaiya
November 27th, 2005, 03:04 AM
OOC:Leave us alone nerdsoftheyard! If we want to roleplay, we will. Funny enough it's a roleplay section!
-A VERY ANGRY Nomaiya-

Haunted_Angel
November 27th, 2005, 03:06 AM
OOC:nerdsoftheyard, leave it, why do you think this plaxce is called "Roleplay"?? and stop spamming,

charizard_maa
November 29th, 2005, 04:40 AM
OOC:Just let them be and let the modstake care of them. Post up your message and keep RPing. We are now on our second period class.

IC: Char acting like he gave up just walked along and pretended that he didn't know that Jade was behind him. He could feel Jade's body heat but just pretended not to know.

Mike laugh at what she said and said back, "I just he is cute when he is hungry"

Char scoled because he doesn't like to be called cute.

Mike looked at his scheudue and saw that he had a class called

2nd Period
Understantment of Pokemon Feelings and Speech
Lv6 Rm 263

"Looks like we got the same class together?" said Mike.

code zerro the deluge
November 29th, 2005, 05:45 AM
can i still be in my comp is still kida wierd.

EmeraldSky
November 29th, 2005, 06:32 AM
"Here we are, Lita...this is where the Pokeflute ensemble rehearses." Maya smiled as she took her seat in front of a music stand close to the front. Lita just decided to gawk at the bass and contrabass Pokeflutes at the back of the room, amazed that someone would be able to play them...

flarizardmew
November 29th, 2005, 04:18 PM
i rush out of class for second period. "that class was interesting bulbasaur" I panted as I mclutched my black laptop with leaves on them. i look on my lschedule. "Hm.. I have basic pokeblock making next. How bout you jade?" i asked. I realized she was gone. so I shrugged and walked on.

EmeraldSky
November 29th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Maya reached for her gig bag and took her Pokeflute from it, in addition to some sheet music.

"Pi chupi!" Lita begged, all the while watching other people come in the room.

"I'll play something in a minute, I've got to get ready first. With that, she started on a few scales. The other people in the room got their instruments out and did the same, making the room sound more like a Pidgey fight than music.

After a few minutes, the conductor--a young lady with thick auburn hair--stepped up to the podium and tapped her baton on her stand three times to get everyone's attention, then cued the players of the contrabass and bass Pokeflutes to play a low B flat. After hearing the throaty low note for a few seconds, she cued the alto Pokeflutes to play a D note before cuing the soprano Pokeflutes--Maya included--to play an F note. The sopranino Pokeflutes were last, playing a high B flat to complete the chord.

The conductor smiled at the resonant chord. Everyone was in tune, it seemed, so she signaled the chord to stop. Maya gasped for breath as some low chatter ensued in the room--she hadn't held that long of a note before.

"Very nice chord, you guys." the conductor smiled. "My name is Mateki, and I look forward to working with all of you."

Kirsten
November 29th, 2005, 06:04 PM
(( dude, for a while i wasnt able to get on this site. so, if someone would please tell me if we are still walking together, then ill catch up. if not, then ill figure out something to type. X.X;; ))

November 29th, 2005, 07:53 PM
I had slept through all my classes so far and only had
about one more class or so.
I started to run the down the hall but crashed into someone
"hey watch were you are going!" I yelled getting up

Larvitar1206
November 29th, 2005, 08:08 PM
(Is there still room?)
Name: Kyle
Appearence: Dark red Spiked hair, blue eyes, camo hoodie, blue jeans, black tennis shoes,
Personality: Serious
History: Was recently named top teen trainer in his hometown, but his mother recently passed away, and his only REAL friends are his pokemon.
Starter Pokemon: Pidgeotto, Larvitar
Other: Usually tends to himself... His favorite type of pokemon are Flying type, and he subtly wants to have friends, but isn't sure if they'd like him.

Rp samples:
As the ship to the new school sailed on, Kyle looked to his Pidgeotto.
"Pidgeotto," Kyle said, "do you think we'll fit in?"
The bird pokemon replied in an excited chirp.
"What about friends? Do you think we'll have any?"
Pidgeotto turned towards Kyle, and put her wing over his back.
"I guess that means a yes, huh?" Kyle replied with a smile on his face.

charizard_maa
November 29th, 2005, 08:25 PM
OOC: ZimZamSmash. YOu need to make a speard thread becasue this is an RP you want to start. This RP is already started. If you want to join then you need to speak to Sab.

IC: Me and Kirsten kept on walking together. MIke notice that Char was still acting like Jade wasn't there. He wonder if there was anything that he could do to stop this game but he thought best not too. He then thought about what can he and Kristen can do together this afternoon. He began to get nervous again.

EmeraldSky
November 30th, 2005, 06:29 AM
"Okay, here are the ensemble policies and procedures..." Mateki began as she set her baton aside and reached for a paper sitting nearby:

"Be on time to all rehearsals and concerts.
Come prepared with your instrument and sheet music.
If you need to miss rehearsal for any reason, let me know...but you are responsible for practicing while you're away.
Try to practice at least an hour each day..."

Maya smiled...she had been in Pokeflute ensembles since she was seven, so she knew the routine.

Haunted_Angel
November 30th, 2005, 09:00 AM
OOC: I've missed it agian HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 please , weres the story at??

Kirsten
November 30th, 2005, 01:17 PM
Jade krept closer to Char, getting ready to nip his tail playfully. Kirsten continued to walk with him until they would reach their destination. The tiny vulpix opened its mouth, moving quietly and walking as calmly as possible. Leaning up towards the larger charmander's tail, she opened her mouth a bit more, getting ready to scare him.

Saboten
November 30th, 2005, 01:39 PM
OOC: Larvitar, I'm sorry, but there's too many people. If this RPG dies and I had to make a new one, you can.

Larvitar1206
November 30th, 2005, 03:10 PM
(ooc:n.p., i'll wait patiently.)

EmeraldSky
November 30th, 2005, 04:32 PM
"Now that we have the pleasentries out of the way..." Mateki begin as she reached for a piece of sheet music lying by her stand. "Let's start by looking at 'Dances with Flutes'" she started as she flipped open the music to the first page.

There was a little shuffling around as the ensemble dug out the music, but hen everyone was ready, Mateki waved her baton, sending the ensemble into a catchy jazz beat.

charizard_maa
November 30th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Char then turned around to scare Jade. He made a scary face in attemp to scare her.

Mike looked back and laugh a bit. He found it funny. He then notice that their room wasn't to far. But they still had soem time left.

Kirsten
December 1st, 2005, 04:51 PM
Jade froze, her wide-eyed. Not knowing what to do, she just fell over onto her back, acting dead. Kirsten turned her head to look at what made the thunk, and busted out laughing.

"Jade only knows two moves, and that's one of them, playing dead. The other is biting. We don't battle much, but now I know what do to whenever she's acting up. Call you and Char. Heh..."

Looking back, she noticed that they were close, as well. She liked spending time with Mike, even if all they were doing at the moment was walking to class.

flarizardmew
December 1st, 2005, 05:58 PM
I'm in my dorm room as I get my ingediants for my pokeblocks in my next class. "I fill up my duffel bag with them and head out the door. "I hope jade is still here somewhere." i mutter to myself. I see her up ahead and i run to catch up with her. "Hey! I sorta slept through the first class. what did we do again?" I asked. "anyways. What do you have next?" I ask, though i feel like i was sorta pushing her too fast to answer. "Well, i'll be off to my next class! See you possibly at lunch!" and I walk away.

Occ: sorry, I didn't know you were walking with mike. Al I intended to do was pass by you on my way to my next class.

charizard_maa
December 1st, 2005, 07:26 PM
OOC: Sorry FM. I try to be a bit more considerate.

Mike laugh at Jade reaction to his Scary Face. "Maynot know much about battling but I bet it can fool my charmander to make it look dead."

Char then started to poke Jade thinking she was actally dead.

"Should we do something about Jade?" he asked.

code zerro the deluge
December 2nd, 2005, 02:49 PM
again i am so sorry i need to catch up but i got a new comp and my dad is kinda pressed so sorry but can i catch up? OOC

Kirsten
December 2nd, 2005, 06:09 PM
Opening her right eye, Jade took one of Char's fingers between her paws and played with it. Kirsten picked her up like an infant, and carried her instead of letting her lay around. Pretty soon their classes would start, and she would need to get there in a hurry. Looking at her schedule, she checked the room number.

"What class do you have next, Mike?"

charizard_maa
December 2nd, 2005, 08:01 PM
MIke then took a look at his schedule as his.

3rd Period
Math 1
Lv7 Rm 152

"I got math after this one." Mike smiled becasue he was good at math too when he was back at school.

Char made a face that was calling a geek. Mike scold at him.

MIke then said, "But first we got to get throught this class." He then kept walking with Kirsten.

Kirsten
December 3rd, 2005, 08:57 PM
She nodded, seeing her classroom at the end of the hallway. Kirsten didn't want their time together to end just yet, but they would see each other again, after this block.

"I hope your class is fun for you. Don't fall asleep too early, though. Tee hee..." She grinned a bit, trying not to look too stupid.

((sorry, that its taking so long to post. im an insomniac, now, and i sleep in too much. but, everyone wish me luck on monday. Final chorus ensemble solo auditions!!))

charizard_maa
December 3rd, 2005, 09:01 PM
MIke was a bit confuse. Char was too. "What you mean? Sleep? I taking math? What there to sleep about"

He tried to keep up with her as he said that but was still confuse.

code zerro the deluge
December 4th, 2005, 10:10 AM
"On my way to math 1 great" said Jalen
" Not that i am not bad but math what does that have to do with pokemon" said Jalen.
Well here i go when all of a sudden.
"hey Mike what up"!

charizard_maa
December 4th, 2005, 10:19 AM
OOC: Are we going to 2nd or 3rd period? Kirsten confuse me.

Mike then turned around. He saw Jalen and said, "Hey. Hi."

He didn't want to be intrupted while he was with Kirsten. He was kind of fix upon her personity and charm. Still confuse though.

code zerro the deluge
December 4th, 2005, 10:25 AM
" Wow don't tell me wait know who is she?"
" I am so sorry but i need him for a sec."
" Where were you man i was sending messages and everything i was jumped yesterday".
" Man forget you if you don't care no more man!"

charizard_maa
December 4th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Mike was dragged by Jalen. He had no idea what was happening. He then said, "She just a friend named Kirsten" He knew it was a lie becasue he felt like she was more then just a friend.

Then he said, "You were jumped? By who? I mean My thing was off last night and anyways. Why?"

code zerro the deluge
December 4th, 2005, 10:55 AM
" Well i was having a pokemon battle to speak up for you they were talking abot us man"
" So i won and told them to buzz of but he said hell be back for me."
"So at ten i was pming you then someone was knocking on my door it was my room mate and he said some body wan't you it was the same guy i could tell even with the mask then it happened by three guys."

charizard_maa
December 4th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Mike was shock. "Thanks man. I didn't know."

Mike found it stupid how people been talking about him and he only been here for one day. It was noble that he stuck up for him.

"Thanks like I said but maybe we should tell the princpal."

code zerro the deluge
December 4th, 2005, 06:05 PM
Now way said Jalen!
" We can't tey we think it is us."
"Afater school we will go out to were they hang out alright and bring Char"

charizard_maa
December 4th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Mike was unsure. He already has plans and he didn't want to get in trouble with the school or people.

"I not sure man. I have plans this afternoon. I mean." he wasn't sure becasue he asked Kirsten to be with him and it be rude to turn down a outing when he was the one who asked.

code zerro the deluge
December 5th, 2005, 01:34 PM
" Huh ok I see well."
"Tommorow ok!" "Ok we will win it is a double battle.

charizard_maa
December 5th, 2005, 06:26 PM
MIke then smiled and nodded. "Ok. That be good. WIth us working together nobody can beat us."

He then walked back to Kirsten knowing there afternoon will be ok.

Char then nodded and threw some punches in the air.

"Clam down. We don't want Kirsten to know what going on tomorrow. Don't say anything about it. OK?" he said to Char.

He nodded to say ok.

code zerro the deluge
December 6th, 2005, 04:45 AM
"If you need me i am in my room."
"Well have fun."
"If you know what i mean."
"We won't be beaten!"

EmeraldSky
December 6th, 2005, 07:46 AM
"Pi pi?" Lita asked as Maya emerged from the ensemble hall. "Pichu!" she begged, opening her mouth and pointing inside.

"Okay, let's go eat." Maya replied as she invited Lita onto her shoulder.

Upon arrival in the dining room, Lita was amazed by the impressive array of food arranged in neat little rows...what was she going to have out of all that?

code zerro the deluge
December 6th, 2005, 01:18 PM
after a long day of school Jalengoes and orders food.
"Hey Blaze what is up?"
"Well i will tell you food will be delivered and it is pizza and wings when
he heares a knock on the door."
"Who is it?"he asks
"It is your worst nightmare.
"Now what wait call mike. " ring ring "Please pick up!"

charizard_maa
December 6th, 2005, 07:02 PM
After a long day of school. Mike and Char enter there dorm room. "What a day!"

Char laid on the bed and nodded in agreement.

Mike looked at the clock and said, "We have a few minutes before we have to get there. I changing"

Char had a puzzled look and Mike then said, "Remember. We made agrangments to meet Kirsten and Jade."

Char nodded and wave as if he saying goodbye.

MIke scoled at him and said, "You coming too." Char got the message and Mike then added "And tell them nothing about what Jalen and our plans."

Char nodded to say whatever.

Mike's Minitop then rang. He saw it was from Jalen. "What he wants?" as he put on a newer looking shirt. He then open it up to answer it.

code zerro the deluge
December 7th, 2005, 05:35 AM
"Hey man it is me."
"Pick up please pick up."
"Theyare here what do i do?"
"Please tll me."

charizard_maa
December 7th, 2005, 05:36 PM
Mike then put the MiniTop to his ear. He didn't want to take any calls at this time but it a friend.

Char then spat to say just let it go. MIke injored him. "This is MIke. What you want?"

Kay11190
December 7th, 2005, 08:18 PM
OOC: Wow I like completely fogot about this. Is it possible for one of you guys to tell me what's going on so I can try and catch up with you all.