PDA

View Full Version : Which is cuter plusle or minun?

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 6th, 2004, 05:30 PM
i personally say it's minun :)

Imakuni?
March 6th, 2004, 06:38 PM
i dunno plusle is cute too i like em both!

Flaming Torchic
March 6th, 2004, 06:48 PM
I would say they are both equally cute, like they are completely identical except for the + and - signs on their body.

Kipkip
March 6th, 2004, 06:50 PM
I would have to say Minun. Why? Probally because its blue.

Mew564
March 6th, 2004, 07:30 PM
I don't know. Both of them are adorable! :D

Teara
March 6th, 2004, 07:31 PM
They both look the zame exept for color and the pluz/minuz zign but I'll go with Minun becauze I like blue a whooole lot more than pink/red/pinkizh red^_-

Cherrim
March 6th, 2004, 09:28 PM
Gotta be Minun. =\ I got it and trained it before I even caught a Plusle, so my heart belongs to it now. x3 Besides, I think negative signs and the colour blue are much more appealing to the senses than an odd shaped positive sign and the colour red. x_X;

Pluslechu
March 6th, 2004, 11:16 PM
I've GOT to say plusle ^___^ I had a plusle on my sapphire version that I got up to around level 89...Then I traded it to my 'friend' who never gave him back and became sort of gothic looking over time (how she dressed, pale makeup, etc.) And I found out something gross about her and now we completely avoid each other...Anyway, Avery was the plusle's name, and although he was only a sprite on a game I was still VERY attached to him. (I traded him to the person because I wanted to start a new game, and gave all my good pokemon like rayquaza and salemence and stuff to her for what was supposed to be only a few day... Rar.)

Latios Master
March 7th, 2004, 12:08 PM
I like them both, but I like Minun more because he is blue, my favorite color. :P

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 04:11 PM
I dunno... I can't decide! They're equally adorable. ^_^; (By the way, want me to add a poll to this?)

Pokemaster10000
March 7th, 2004, 05:57 PM
I'll say Minun. Because of the same reason as everyone, it's blue.

BlastBurn
March 7th, 2004, 05:58 PM
They are both identical, but I prefer the blue on Minun.

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 7th, 2004, 05:59 PM
PLUSLE ALL THE WAY! never mind bout that, i like them both equally. I just love those pokemon!

Sakuyamon
March 8th, 2004, 12:16 PM
I like plusle!but strange enought is that I always like + more than -.
and plusle is boath redish and cute! its my favo of those two!

dqle
March 9th, 2004, 06:57 AM
Plusle! Only reason, I saw it first and it smiles in the PokDex!

DragonTrainer
March 9th, 2004, 07:08 AM
Well, I'm a guy, so as you can imagine, I don't do so well with cute things :P.But, if I had to choose between the two, I would have to choos minun for two reasons.One, blue is my favorite color, and red is my least favorite, so you can imagine why I chose minun.Also, Minun's pose I always thought was quite adorable ^^

~DragonTrainer

Dark_Absol
March 9th, 2004, 10:34 AM
Minum and Plusle are the same! And a question: How you make your own avatar? I have to use this Jirachi! I like it, but i prefer my Absol! Please someone answer!

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 9th, 2004, 04:02 PM
Minum and Plusle are the same! And a question: How you make your own avatar? I have to use this Jirachi! I like it, but i prefer my Absol! Please someone answer!

umm....you have a absol avatar, and this is the wrong place to post that kind of question.

Ice Master
March 10th, 2004, 07:54 AM
I Would Have To Say Both I Cant Decide Between Red And Blue (Both Are My Fav Colors)

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 10th, 2004, 05:29 PM
ya, all it is is a matter of colour.

Master
March 10th, 2004, 07:23 PM
I think minun is cuter because I like the color blue.

Muffin Man
March 11th, 2004, 09:31 AM
Minun is cuter, don't know why. His sprite on R/S just looks much cuter than plusle's I guess...

Ice Lugia
March 11th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Minun's blue is definitely nice, but you do have to admit they are both quite similar.

Ice Lugia
March 11th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Minun's blue is definitely nice, but you do have to admit they are both quite similar. What's so nice about blue? Well, that I cannot answer. In other words, I'm just saying random stuff today. How fun.

Hex Maniac
March 11th, 2004, 06:21 PM
i say minun because blue is nice

jirachi_pt
March 12th, 2004, 08:23 PM
I can't Decide! But i gotta say, They're most kawaii when 2gether! ;)

Geometric-sama
March 18th, 2004, 07:35 PM
I'm very attached to my Minun! XD I really love his blue colour. So I have to say I like Minun better, even though I also have Plusle.

icer
March 19th, 2004, 03:14 AM
Minun
because.... he's blue

In fact, I'm training one right now :)

Kairi
March 19th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Plusle I guess. Both are pretty worthless in battle and not that cute in my opinion, but eh. ._.;

100marios
March 19th, 2004, 01:54 PM
I always pick up a Minun in my game, in the grass outside of Slateport city. It's the best electric type at that time, at least to me. Heck, my Minun even beat up the Admin's Mightyena in the battle on Mt. Chimney! Hehe....

Despite the fact that I have the sapphire game, and that Minun are scarcer then Plusle, I always take my time looking for one. I've read that Minun have better defense then Plusle do.....

Which one's cuter?....I guess Minun!
Hehe....

Moonlit_Angel
March 19th, 2004, 02:48 PM
It's hard to decide, but I think Minun is cuter. I just prefer them, because they are blue, and I like the way they look and sound better than Plusle. Minun rox! ;)

Aimy
March 19th, 2004, 05:57 PM
Minun cos I like blue better than brown...

Greed
March 19th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Plusle, cus I have it. And its cute and huggly ^-^ *hugs Plusle*

*OMG!!! I have finally 1,000 posts!!!! Explodes and everyone dies this time*