View Full Version : Pokemon Evolution

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 5:35 PM
Hey! Look another rp by Raichu Master! You may be thinking what's with this guy? Well think no more! Raichu Master has come with answers! I have had alot of time to think of rps! I even have a list of 7 more brand new Ideas. (I've had three days to think. Mainly because I was grounded from the computer and I was bored) So heres a new rp just for you!

Okay this is kind of like X-men Evolution, but your mutants that have pokemon powers. Sort of like morphs but you don't morph completely into a pokemon, only half way. You share the powers of the pokemon you are, but always stay at least half human.

There can be both bad and good mutants. There is a bad mutant school and a good mutant school just like X-men Evolution.

The storyline is sort of the same, but if your good your trying to prevent the bad from turning everyone to mutants. And if your bad your trying to turn everyone to mutants.

Here's what you need:

Mutant Name:
Appearance: List human form and mutant form
Mutant Power(s): Can have multiple powers
Pokemon: What pokemon do you take your powers from.
Alignment: Good or bad

I guess I'll start:

Name: Johann
Mutant Name: Sparky
Appearance: Human: Muscular, green eyes, black hair with blond hightlights throught it. Hair is spiked. Wears faded blue jeans, the latest And 1 Shoe, black muscle shirt, and sometimes black shades and cowboy hat.
Mutant: Goku yellow hair, and spiked like super saiyan goku, Has a Raichu tail, and Raichu ears, yellow eyes. Wears the same clothes as human form.
Mutant Powers: Can minipulate electricity any way he wants, can form electricity, and can send electric pulses through his body so when someone touches him the get shocked really bad.
Pokemon: Raichu
Alignment: Good

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 3:14 PM
Name: Kiriko
Mutant Name: Thunder
Appearance: Human: Shoulder length blonde hair, baby blue eyes, navy blue tanktop, black jeans, black fingerless gloves, and black tennishoes
Mutant:Same clothes, Purple hair down to her waist curling at the ends, a metal-like mask (like Raikou's) attatched to her face, orange eyes, three large claws replacing fingers, black stripes on her arms, and a raikou tail.
Mutant Power(s): Zap cannon, thunder, thunder wave, and extremespeed
Pokemon: Raikou

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 5:38 PM
As Johann woke up the morning of the first day of school, he walked down the institutions stair case toward the kitchen, rumbing hisd eyes he said, "Hi everyone!" The professor, Rai, walked toward him and said, "Good to see your awake.". Turning to the rest of the Mutants, he said, 'Today is yur first day of school. I urge you to not show your powers." We all shook heads and ate breakfast.

March 7th, 2004, 6:03 PM
Name: Zach
Mutant Name: Shadow
-----Human: Short, spiked brown hair, aqua blue eyes, black sleeveless T-shirt, black pants, and black tennis shoes
-----Mutant: Same hair, eyes, and clothes, Houndoom ears and tail
Mutant Powers: Flamethrower, Faint Attack, Tackle, Fire Spin
Pokemon: Houndoom

Ms Ketchum
March 7th, 2004, 6:13 PM
Kiriko sits in a corner of the room readng a magazine. She is not hungry.

March 7th, 2004, 8:16 PM
Zach looks over at Kiriko. He walks over to her and sighs. "What's the matter? Anxious about the first day at school?"

March 7th, 2004, 10:12 PM
Name: Danny
Mutant Name: Flamer
Appearance: Human: Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses, Black shirt, blue jeans
Mutant: No physical change just gets way stronger and faster. (since he looks exactly the same as normal he usually stays in his mutant form)
Mutant Powers: Great Martial artist of all forms, is really fast, can breath fire, can generate a heat aura around his body to burn whoever touches him and to add a burn to his punches and kicks
Pokemon: Blaziken
Alignment: Bad (turns good later)

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:28 AM
OOC: That means you can't be in contact with the goodies unless your battling us or in school with us. Oh and any character that isn't assigned to a person, like the Professor, then it is a NPC(Non playable character) and anybody can control him. Except if your from the opposite alignment.

IC: The school bus came to pick us up. "I guess I'll go first." I said morphing into my human form. He got on and was surprised that they didn't have a private school bus. Other kids were on it so it was the public school bus. He tryed to sit in the first sit but a guy wouldn't let him take it even though they could fit two. "Hey man just let me sit there no one is going to."

"No! Strangers sit in the back of the bus." The guy said.

"That's not fair when there's a seat right there." He said trying to keep calm.

"Now, your a loser. Why? Because your not going by what I say." The guy said.

Johann cracked his fingers and said, "mind to show me what your made of?"

"Beating up a punk like you should be easy, after school." The guy said.

"Well then until then I get to sit here." He said but before the guy could stop him. Johann sat on the guys hands. He sat up so the guy could have his hands back.

March 8th, 2004, 4:44 AM
OOC: if its like X-men they all go to the same school right? its just all the good mutants live in the acadamy and the others by themselves or with each other.

IC: I was sitting on the bus when some wise guy got on the bus and tried to take this guys seat and got it for a price... A broken nose or maybe an arm. It was obvious who was stronger but then again people might think im weak too i guess.

March 8th, 2004, 11:53 AM
I got onto the bus, concealing my tail and putting my cap on. No one would know the difference anyway. I sat next to a pretty looking girl, about 2 rows behind Johann. She welcomed me, and asked if I was new to the school. I nodded, and she kept quiet until I asked her name.

"I'm Karina. Karina Richards."

"My name's Zach. But some people call me Shadow." I winked to her, as she looked surprised.

"Shadow? How come?"

"That's my little secret."

"Oh. Nice cap."

"Thanks." I quickly morphed my Houndoom ears away, in case she asked me to take the hat off."

"What's under the hat?"

I took it off, saying jokingly, "What? Don't like people with brown hair?"

"No, I just... wondered."

"Say, Karina..."

"I'm in 10th grade. What about you?"

"Same. Hey, maybe we'll have some classes together!"

"I only hope."

She smiled at me, but seemingly she knew I held a secret...

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 1:22 PM
OOC: You got it! So we all go to the same school and goodies live together and badies live by themselves or with other badies.

IC: Johann got off the bus and went into a very large school. He went to his homeroom and sat down beside Karina. (Karina is a NPC too).

"Hi my names Johann." Johann said with a smile.

"Ya I know. Your the guy you had the smart mouth." She said disgustedly.

"I wouldn't call it smart mouth." He said protectively.

"You stood up to the strongest person in school with out flinching, you must be strong or pretty stupid." She said.

"Hopefully the second." He said. Then Shadow walked into the room and Karina waved him in.

"You can sit here I'll have Johann move." She said pushing Johann off the chair.

"Fine I'll go sit somewhere else." Johann said.

March 8th, 2004, 1:36 PM
I growled. "Hey, don't push my friend down!" I helped Johann up, then sat down next to Karina. Then the guy messing with Johann on the bus came in. "Move, twerpazoid, I'm sitting by Karina."

"David! Don't be so mean..."

"Shut up, woman! Now move, or else I'll pound your head in like your friend will get to his!"

Suddenly my Houndoom ears appeared. It looked like black streaks in my brown hair. I quickly put my hat back on.

"Whoa, hey look, it's the freakazoid!" David shouted.

I made my Houndoom ears disappear the moment David took off my hat. "See, look at-- huh?" My ears were gone, and David was stymied.

"Get your eyes checked, weirdo!" I said with a disapproving glare. He mumbled some unprintable words and went to the back of the room.

"Wow, you're brave." Karina told me.

"Well, no one messes with Shadow..."

"I still don't get it. Why Shadow?"

"That's where I lurk. Nothing more on the topic."

She nodded, and I looked back at Johann. "Sorry dude, she's kind of being a hag, huh?"

Just then Karina slapped me. "Shadow! Don't say that!"

"Sorry," I began, and finished: "Johann, this is Karina. And don't worry about her calling me Shadow, I didn't tell her anything..."

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 1:49 PM
OOC: I'm going into first person mode!

IC: "You can call me Blaze." I said winking.

"What's up with the weird name's, are you appart of a secret organization." Karina wondered.

I smiled and said, "That's for me to know and you to find out."

Just then the moron who got me into a fight came up to me and said, "Move I'm sitting in this seat."

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jim. Now move it." He said.

Before Shadow or Karina could jump in I lost control of my anger as he gripped my arm ready to pull me out of the seat. I broke loose and stood up. "Well Jimmy, if I can call you Jimmy. You just mad me mad are you happy." I said standing to meet his level.

He laughed in my face and said, "You think your tough? Your not punk. And I don't care if your mad."

I grabbed his throut and lefted him off the ground with one hand, "Now you should be!" I lost control opf my consentration and flashed my mutant form for 3 seconds before turning back into human. He started choking as I gripped harder and let go fast leting him fall to the ground. I returned to my seat obviously beating myself up mentally because I exposed my true identity.

March 8th, 2004, 2:10 PM
OOC: I thought I named him David? But oh well.

IC: "Johann! You dummy, now she knows!" I said, seething.

"Knows what?" Karina asked.

"Didn't you see!?"

"No, what?"

"Ugh! Never mind, Karina. Forget I asked."

"Boys sure are weird..."

"Okay welcome to homeroom class." The teacher said, smiling. She looked about 25, pretty young for a teacher. "Now, I'm Mrs. Morrison, and let me take roll. Karina?"

"Zach is fine, and I'm here."

"Johann? Johann!"

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 2:13 PM
OOC: Your name is Zach and your mutant name is shadow, I called you by your mutant name.

IC: "Here." I said still upset.

March 8th, 2004, 2:15 PM
OOC: No, I was talking about you calling the guy who messed with Johann. You called him Jim, and a post before I said his name was David. But it doesn't matter.

IC: "Johann, you seem distracted. Still upset because they know you're a mutant--" Just then I clapped my hands over my mouth, then whispered, "Oh, god, I did it now!"

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 3:19 PM
OOC: OOPS! Oh and take a look at the drawing board thread at the top of the forum, I posted something that might intrege you all!

IC: I looked at him sourly and then looked at everyone looking at both of us. "Nice going!" i whispered to him.

March 8th, 2004, 3:21 PM
"Sorry," I whispered back. "I didn't mean it." I slumped down in my chair. "Zachariah, please sit up." Mrs. Morrison said.

"Yes, ma'am." I said. I looked at everyone looking at me. "Well, I 100% am not a mutant."

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 3:25 PM
I rubbed my hand against my face and whispered to him as the bell rang for 1st period, "That's really going to convince them." I got out of my seat and walked through the door.

March 8th, 2004, 3:29 PM
I walked after Johann, looking a little sad. "Really, I didn't mean it! Look, they still have no proof, so maybe they won't believe it!"

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 3:31 PM
I looked around and already people were whispering behind his back, "Just get away. I don't want to see until after school on the bus and then maybe I'll feel better." I said speeding up and not letting him catch up. But as I sat in 1st period I saw he was in here to. "I can't get away from him can I?" I said under my breath.

March 8th, 2004, 3:43 PM
I looked over at Johann, frowning. Then I saw Karina, and David, were sitting side by side.

"David, Shadow's not one of them!" She said.

"Kari, listen. You didn't see what I saw. I saw ears!"

"Relax, they were likely streaks of hair!"

"Whatever. Look, I'll believe you, but if you're wrong..."

"Shadow's just a guy with a nickname! How hard is that to understand?"

"It's just weird. I guess he just uses it to hide his real name. Who would name their son Zachariah, anyway?"

"It IS weird, but let's not hit conclusions. On the other hand, I guess you were right about Johann. He is one of them."

"Besides, what normal person would befriend mutants anyway?"

"Shadow's caring and kind, not brutal and egotistic like you! You jerk! We're officially off." The whole class gasped. David and Karina had been a couple for 3 years. "Shadow, would you do the honor of being my boyfriend?"

I wasn't paying attention, so I just plainly said, "Sure."

She ran up and kissed me. "You're so sweet!"

I nodded. "Even Shadows have good intentions..."

"Oh, you..." She really seemed to like me. I couldn't tell her now...

Suddenly the whole class started talking. "Shadow and Karina... and they just met, too." one girl commented.

"Yea," her friend added. "What a couple. The new guy divulges a freak, and suddenly he's mondo popular..."

I looked over at Johann, shrugging my shoulders. "What can I say? No one's perfect..."

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 3:51 PM
I suddenly got this awsome way to pay Shadow back! Muffled it in a loud cough saying, "Shadow's a mutant too." Everyone gasped and looked at him. And I sat at the back of the class laughing evilly.

But the strange thing is Karina said, " i don't care. I was trying to pretend I didn't see your ears, anyway. I still love you." Then the whole class gasped, except me I was to busy laughing histrically, even if she loved him, no one else will! I thought to myself.

March 8th, 2004, 4:03 PM
"Ooh, I think Kari's gone off the deep end..." someone said.

"Naw, it's the freak; he's just jealous..." another added

"No, he's not." I said. I took off my cap, and revealed my ears. David gasped, and yelled, "See! See, I told you!"

"Hey, back off, David!" Karina hissed.

"Whoa, this is WAY TOO MUCH. I did not need to see this first thing in the morning..." One girl exclaimed.

"So what if Shadow's a freak? At least he admitted it willingly. Unlike the stupid Johann guy back there, just trying to take revenge over his friend's mistake..." another boy explained.

"Yea, Shadow, Johann isn't really your friend if he tries to get you ridiculed. He's just mad you told us his secret. True friends won't take action against you for things that aren't your fault."

"Yea, you're right. Blazing fires always burn, but little matches will have their turn." I confused myself, of course.

"What?" Karina just stared at me, along with the rest of the class.

"Nothing. Anyway, I'll show you something really cool after school." I winked to Kari, planning something big...

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:12 PM
"You know *****! I was hiding because Professor Rai said too!" I said. I turned into my mutant form. 'There I'm a mutant you happy? And you know what? Now I'll have to kill you all because you know my identity." I said grinning evilly. I threw a thunder ball up in the light making it go black out. Then i shot some thunder bolt to the chalkbaord, not harming anyone, and then turning the lights back on. Everyone was screaming like they were actually going to die. I looked over at Shadow and he had Karina in his arms protecting her.

"You can go to the principles NOW!" The teacher screamed.

I walked past Shadow, still in my mutant form and whispered in his ear, 'See all of this because you went against the professors wishes, your the one who is going to get yelled at more by him." I said laughing. I walked down to the principals office then.

March 8th, 2004, 4:18 PM
"Hmph. Well, talk about a grouch..." I uttered.

"Darn right. Man, that guy was your friend?" Karina asked.

"Used to be. No way that's happening anymore..." I hugged Karina and gave her a kiss. Then I leaned back into my seat, waiting for the teacher to begin instructing... "Not my fault you flashed your form before I said it..."

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 4:25 PM
By the time I got there the professor was there. "How could you do that after all your training?"

"I got mad lost control flashed my mutant form quickly transformed back to human, Zach blurted out I was a mutant, then his new girlfriend got me irritated so I revealed his Identity, and his girl, Karina, got me more irritated and I did what I did." I said cooly.

"I see." He said, he put his hand to my head, and searched my brain, Mewtwos powers. "Your telling the truth! An improvment from the selfish state you were in."

"Well what are you going to do?" The principal said.

"Call Zach down here, I'll take them back and punich them siverly." Rai said madly.

"Zach the principal wants you." The teacher said. Reading the note she got.

March 8th, 2004, 4:57 PM
"Dang. Well, Kari, if I ever make it back..."

"Shadow, I..."

"I'll be fine. Just gonna need new ears after the Professor's done with me..."

I walked down to the principal's office. "Zach, come outside with me." Professor Rai said. I received a look from Johann. I was busted.

"Professor, I--"

"I... I... --" I couldn't speak.

And with that he stormed away. As I looked back in at Johann, a tear ran down my eye. He could surely tell I was upset. I asked the principal if I could return to class.

"No, Zachariah, I think we need to discuss something."

"You made a mistake that cost your friend dearly. Apologizing won't be enough, so don't yet. You'll have to somehow make your reputation as bad as Johann's, or bring his back to an acceptable level."

"But I don't-"

"That's all I'll say. You may return to class."

As I got back to 1st period, Karina asked: "So, you need new ears?"

"No. I just need a new life..."

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 5:09 PM
As he walked back to calss I had to go with the professor back to the institute, Academy, samething. I didn't get let go easily. As we got in the lemo he said sourly, "You'll be in the training room and training with Char." Char is the equivelent of Logan, Char has Charizard powers.

"What about Shadow?" I asked.

"He'll be doing the same, and after I say stop, you'll both be on a survival training trip with Char and you two will bond again, and act like old friends, and companions like always. You'll both come out with a new sense of new found self esteem. Trust me." They arrived at the Academy, and I went straight to the training room and trained my butt off. "He at least got to stay in school, I had to get all mad and come home and try to control my powers again." I mumbled as I dodged boulders.

March 8th, 2004, 5:27 PM
As the bell for the end of school rang, I walked out the doors with Karina. "Shadow... wanna hang out at my house?"

"Are you kidding?"

"Well, I can't. Ol' Professor Rai's waiting for me."

"So, I'm like grounded for the next 10 years or something. Sorry, Kar."

"Oh, Shadow... you'll still be at school?"

"Of course, Kar."

"Okay. Bye!"

I walked back to the Academy. I skipped the bus, thinking I could delay my arrival. When I finally arrived at the Academy an hour later, it was visible that I had been crying.

March 8th, 2004, 9:53 PM
OOC: Srry 4 not posting 4 a while err same reason as the 1 i posted in Pokemorph maker

IC: Man what a day. These 2 stupid gits (OOC: i know i cant help the git thing) Came into class hitting on the same girl whos been going out with the biggest guy in school (biggest not strongest). There was something funny about em and I was pretty sure they were like me. I was even thinking about talking to em after school but not after that display of their mutant powers. I mean they're not even strong mutants! They live in some acadamy for mutants to train and control their powers and they must be the worst of the lot of em, cause it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know how to conceal your identity. Even though there is no physical change for my transformation so I stay in it all the time, they suck! Sheesh.....!

March 8th, 2004, 11:02 PM
Too late for me? I hope not!

Name: Seph
Mutant Name: Omega
Appearance: Human form is like http://pirate.shu.edu/~rodmanjo/FinalProject/SephirothAva.jpg and http://pirate.shu.edu/~rodmanjo/FinalProject/SephirothBanner.jpg
Mutant form lookes like the same guy, only his hair dissapears, and his whole body is covered in armor.
Mutant Power(s): Impenetable armor, and psychic powers, (about at sabrinas level) also has explosion, but rather, he akes an explosion outside his body, a deavastating attack yes, but he usually uses it to launch himself into the air.
Pokemon: Metagross
Alignment: Chaotic good/chaotic nuetral

March 8th, 2004, 11:12 PM
It had been another typical schoolday, only there had now been news of 2 mutants in this school, and they had betrayed eachother on purpose! I decided that I should find out where they lived, hopefully there were more there who could be warned not to be quite as stupid as the other two had been, so as they left school, I used my powers to make sure that anyone who looked at me would just see empty space, and followed the houndoom mutant.

March 9th, 2004, 3:35 AM
As I closed the door behind me, someone knocked on it. I opened it, and who was standing there? None other than Kari.

"Shadow, hi!"

"Listen Kari, I told about Johann's secret to look cool. So if you're going to see anyone, see Johann."

"You did? Oh, Shadow..."

"Yep, and tomorrow I'm telling the entire homeroom class about it."

"Oh Shadow, why?"

"I guess I'm just insecure and heartless..."

"Shadow... you don't have to make things up to make me like you..."

"He isn't." Professor Rai said. "I can tell, he's being truthful."

Rai smiled. "I have my ways, young lady. Now please leave Shadow in peace."

"Sure." And Kari walked away, not to be seen until tomorrow.

"I just wish I could've told Johann... that would make me feel better." I hung my head.

"It still won't right your wrong, but it is a start."

"Besides, he did flash his mutant form before I said anything."

"Nothing justifies your betrayal, Zach."

"I know, Professor; I feel terrible."

"Well, you've admitted the problem, not to the right person, but you admitted it."

"Yes, Professor, and I know the next person I'm going to tell." I turned around and called: "Johann?"

"Johann's in training, Shadow. When he's done I'll alert him you need to talk to him."

"That's if he'll ever talk to me again..."

"I'm sure he just needs time, Shadow. Time, and maybe the help of an old friend..."

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 12:27 PM
When I got out of training I wiped my face off and saw Shadow coming to train. "I heard everything. I was down here, already done with my training and I was spying on you at the front door through the cameras set up here. You didn't do it to look cool. You just slipped up, we all make that mistake. I forgive you. But you girlfriend owes my a seperate appology." I said with a smile. I then raised my sweety arm to waist level, and said, "Still friends? I had alot of time to think about it. It finally hit me after I got smashed by a flying boulder. That I was being as much as a jerk as you were." I said laughing. I continued, "So good luck. The professor said I could return tomorrow so we could set things straight and then its off to survival training with Char." I said with a friendly expression on my face.

March 9th, 2004, 2:23 PM
A minute or two after the houndoom mutant went in, I rung the doorbell again, if they gave away their identity this easy, Iif there were others here, I;d have to warn them not to do stupid things like that.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 3:11 PM
Char, looks like logan with out the claws and the wolvine suit, opened the door and said, "What do you want runt? You got business with the professor? If so your going to have to wait he's dealing with some delinguints down stairs." He then waited for a reply.

March 9th, 2004, 3:19 PM
"Yeah, I'm here to warn any other mutants here not to do something as stupid as what those two did today." I said, and changed into my mutant form.

March 9th, 2004, 3:26 PM
"Yea, sure. I thought that fake ploy would work... even Professor Rai played along with me! Not bad huh... just really risky and dumb. I still should've figured you'd spy on me... I'll tell Kari she needs to make peace with you... I'm sorry I almost got you expelled. But yea, we're friends. So what's our punishment gonna be; did the Prof. tell ya?"

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 4:18 PM
Name paige
Mutent Name Sky Ride
Age 11
Gender Female
looks (human) black hair sailor moon style t shirt jeans sneakers eyes a dark brown
Looks (mutent) purple but the same style of hair long skirt thing tank top belly shirt thing no shoes light purple eyes dragonites wings and enteni
Mutant power lightining hyper bean fly and out rage
pokemon dragonite
alience good has a temper but really inocent and cant control her powers well

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 4:20 PM
"Yes the professor told me. First we have to complete training, and then survival training with Char." I said frowning. "We get to have one more day in school before the professor is sending us to survival training."

Meanwhile back up at the front door. "Watch your mouth punk! We know what we're doing. So don't tell us what to do, or you'll find yourself dead!"

"Char! Enough! Quite scaring are quest. Go down and check on the others, afterall your taking them to survival training. I'll deal with this boy." Rai said as Char stomped off to check on the others. "Please follow me to the office, I would like to talk to you in private." Rai said. When they made it to his office he closed the door behind the and the boy took a seat. "I'll make thisd quick. Would you like to join this Academy? Here you'll learn to control your powers and use them for good. I quess your not impressed by the way our newest members acted. But let me assure you, you'll see great improvement of your powers here." Rai got done speaking and what for an answer.

March 9th, 2004, 4:36 PM
I thought about it for a minute. Then I said "Thanks for the offer, and although I already have superb control of my powers, I think I'll join because I heard someone talking about training facilities, I could use a place to hone my powers, I already caved in my room.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 4:38 PM
there was a loud crash and a girl came runing IM SOOOO sorry were going to need a new wall!!! sha blushed there was company!

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 4:44 PM
Rai chuckled and said, "Very well I'll have Char put you in the database. You'll find the training room and other training facilities like weight room, Aming room, simulation room (the training room), and mission central." As he left Rai stopped him and said, "Oh and watch out if Char's down in the weight room he likes to lift alone."

Meanwhile down at the training room. "Come on slackers!" Char yelled into the room through a tinted windowed room, like the one on X-men evolution (The academy is the same thing as the one on x-men evolution.).

"Man! Why did I have to open my big mouth and say I didn't have enough training? Now he's pushing me and you harder than we ever been pushed before!" I said to Shadow as we blasted away huge boulders at a time trying to reach the goal.

March 9th, 2004, 4:47 PM
I looked back at Johann. "Dude, I guess if I can blow your secret to the entire high school, and make myself look cool, I guess you at least can have a big mouth like mine..." I continued blasting boulders. "God, not only did I ruin YOUR day, I ruined MINE to boot..."

March 9th, 2004, 4:48 PM
I went down to the training room, and since I heard some muffled sounds inside, I decided to wait right outside the door...

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 4:49 PM
there was a loud crash and a girl came runing IM SOOOO sorry were going to need a new wall!!! sha blushed there was company!
(will someone listen to me waaaaaaaa!!!)

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 4:52 PM
OOC: Sorry I can't I'm in the training room. Remember Char, Kar, the teachers, and Rai are NPC's meaning you can play them. So control them, well except Char he's with me and Blizzard right now.

IC: "Don't worry I forgive you!" I said running out of breath and sweeting harder than ever before. Shadow was about to get hit by a boulder, "Watch out!" I said quickly forming a yellow thunder at the pulses of my hands, looking like a Kamahamaha wave (Sorry I can't help myself!) and shoot it at the boulder disnigrating it. "Okay now lets get to the goal!" I said speeding up with agility dodging the boulders.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 4:54 PM
ok so im not in trobal for the wall COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 4:56 PM
OOC: You have to make sound like the personality of the character so ya your in trouble!

IC: Rai ran down stairs with Seph, and said, " Why is the wall blown in?!" Rai sounded very enraged, becasue his eyes turned purple.

March 9th, 2004, 4:59 PM
"You want agility, Johann? Check me out!" I changed into my centaur-like form, motioning for Johann to hurry up. I changed back to my normal mutant form, saying simply: "I'll show you again when we're done. Heck, later I might let you take a ride on my back in that form..."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:02 PM
It wasnt my faut! I lost control does this mean im grounded ???

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:03 PM
"Whatever I said!" I said now really out of breath. I blasted a hole through a boulder flying straight at me and jumped thought the hole and onto the goal line. "Top that!" I said laughing and trying to catch my breath.

"YES! IT DOES!" He said angerly. Because she was the one that was most in control of her powers. "GO TO YOUR ROOM! AND STAY THERE UNTIL I SAY YOU CAN COME OUT! THAT WILL BE YOUR PUNISHMENT!" He yelled ast the top of his lungs. She ran into her room and slammed the dorr behind her.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:07 PM
do guys care that im gonna be grounded she used OUt rage on some boulders and another wall! uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 5:09 PM
"You're a wily rascal, Johann..." I said, blasting boulders with my fire. I jumped on top of a boulder flying toward me, and as it caromed to the start, I jumped off right before it hit the ground, bounded off a few more boulders, conked Johann's head, and landed right next to him. "I think I just did, or are you gonna even try to beat that?"

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:11 PM
jerks paige said then she flew out of her room and said i need to go to the mall!

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:11 PM
Rai ran up to her room and used his psychic powers to open the locked door. "WHY ARE YOU USING YOUR POWERS IN YOUR ROOM! I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE YOUR POWERS!." Rai yelled again he walked over to her and drained her of her powers, but not of her mutant form, if he could do that we wouldn't have mutants. "YOU'LL GET YOUR POWERS BACK WHEN AND IF I WANT TO GIVE THEM BACK!" he yelled slaming her door behind him. And locking it with his psychic powers so she couldn't open it. 'You'll stay in your room until super!" He yelled through the door.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:15 PM
she screeched and said jerk then she laid down and punched her pillow

(um can paige be so sart that she goes up too your grade???!!)

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:15 PM
"Okay you did better than me this time" I said as we exited the training room dripping in sweet.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:17 PM
she screeched and said jerk then she laid down and punched her pillow

(um can paige be so sart that she goes up too your grade???!!)

What do you mean? Up to our grade?

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:20 PM
um in the RP im 11 so can i go up to your grade level?

paige looked at her mirror and said ugh

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:24 PM
Ya you can, just edit your first post.

March 9th, 2004, 5:25 PM
"Who's to say I won't do it again?" I said jokingly. I changed into my taur form, just as Professor Rai walked by. "Did you two have fun? I just got-- Zachariah, what happened to you!?"

"Discovery, professor!" Just then the doorbell rang. "Zach, please answer that."

I opened the door. It was Karina. "Uh, Kari! Not a good time!"

"Shadow, don't be silly, I think you look cool!"

"Really?" I blushed.

"Sure." I hugged Kari, so quickly that she kinda yelped. "Shadow, I--" Suddenly there was a blinding flash. I growled; David had caught me on photo. "So this IS a freak show you're running..." he said gruffly.

"Shadow, get back." Karina warned. I obliged, running back to Johann and Rai. David had caught me at the worst possible time. And now he had a picture of me in my weirdest form yet!

"Professor, there's trouble apaw." I moaned, knowing I just blurted out something stupid. "Afoot. There's trouble afoot. Get to the door, Professor; that David jerk found our hideout."

March 9th, 2004, 5:30 PM
I was amazed that no one had noticed me, and I sensed with my psychic powers that the professor had taken the girl's power, he'd get a nasty suprise if he ever tried that on me... I went into the room, only to find it completley empty. After shouting some things not fit for children's ears, I went out again, and decided to find out if I could get a room here, so I ensed where the professor was, and went in that direction.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:34 PM
I ran up the stairs and smiled, "We still have a fight. Let's do it." I punched into a tree at the front of the lawn.

Professor Rai came downstairs and said, "Don't worry everyone knows we're here. We are a government funded program to keep mutants under control." He said to Shadow obviously ignoring the fight.

David got up and tryed to hit me, "Not so fast fat boy." I said laughing.

"What did you call me?"

"You heard me!" I said then thunder punched him into the fence. He got up and ran away crying. I than ran back to the Academy and said, "That was easy. I'm sorry I fought him."

"It's okay! I would have done the same thing!" Char said laughing.

"But what about the picture?" I worried.

"I have." Rai said as he levitated the camera over to him and smashed it in the air.

"That was close. Oh your still here Karina! Get out of here we don't want your kind around here. At least I don't, after what you said to me at school."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:36 PM
i laughed the professor didnt know that i could still get to the mall i left a note that said : haha im going to the mall!!! guess what im not comin back when i was walking out i saw a jock i kicked his but and then ran for the mall!!!

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:41 PM
"No! Your not!" He said telepathically and used his psychic powers to bring her back. "It's supper time. Let's eat." He said levetating her to the table. I was laughing under my breath the hole time. But I turned around to Karina and said, "Are you going? Or what?"

March 9th, 2004, 5:42 PM
Karina looked sad. "I'm awful sorry about dissing you like that, Johann. If you can forgive Shadow, forgive me. That's all I'll say. And tell Shadow I love him too." She winked.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:42 PM
paige kept repeating the word jerk jerk jerk jerk jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 5:47 PM
I found the professor and tapped him on the shoulder. "Sorry to interupt, but do you have a spare room around here?" I asked.

"Huh? I thought you had a home?" he replied.

"Well yeah, but it's in colorado, I didn't want my parents locking me up in a reinforced cell." I said.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:47 PM
"Mutants! Suppertime! And Shadow I've taken care of the problem." He said telepathically to each mutant.

"Well. I guess I forgive you." I said to Karina. "You want to saty for dinner? It's ready." I said with a smile. She nodded and walked in with me to the dinningroom.

Meanwhile in the dinning room with the new member, "Well then here." Professor snapped his fingers and a ready made room was set for him. "Now let's eat." He said smileing.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 5:52 PM
JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paige snaped!!!

March 9th, 2004, 5:54 PM
I took my chair and set it to the side. "Won't be needing a chair right now..." I said smiling. My taur form came equipped with 4 legs, enabling chairless seating. ((Doesn't that sound a little like a car ad? :))) "So, Kari, did you figure it out?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah... David's a jerk after all." She winked at me.

"Yea, sure. Anyway, back to the meal..." I said, digging in.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:57 PM
Rai yawned and snapped his fingers, Shadow turned back into his human form and fell on his face. Rai laughed and so did everyone else. "No powers at the table! You know the rules!" He said laughing.

"Wow. This place is awsome!" Karina said.

"Are you done yet, paige?" Rai said now annoyed.

March 9th, 2004, 5:57 PM
I had a hard time cutting through the steak with the knife I had, so I pulled a butcher knife from the kitchen with my psychic powers, causing several people to duck unnecessarily.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 5:59 PM
"Seph! The first rule of eating here is no powers at the table!" Rai said with his mouth full of food.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:00 PM
im yong i cant always controle my power you are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! she yelled

March 9th, 2004, 6:04 PM
"Sorry, I didn't know, I'll try not to to it again." I said.

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 6:07 PM
"The thing I'm mad at you about is. You were careless, and your usually so careful and proper, and in contro of your powers. What's going on?! But I'm sorry for what you had to go through. II had a rough day with these two. You just came in at the wrong moment." Rai said.

"So What's your favorite thing to do Karina?" I said trying to hit on her in front of her boyfriend.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:10 PM
im sorry but its just i want to have control but im young remember that next time

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 6:12 PM
Rai smiled and said, "You can have your powers back. You have learned your lessen. But don't try to run away again or you'll be in big trouble."

I sat at the table right beside Karina waiting for an answer.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:14 PM
thank you sooooo MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 6:16 PM
"Your welcome Paige. But remember that control is very important." He said.

"What do you like to do?" I repeated again.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:19 PM
ok so kari you like shadow??!! I can give you dirt on him!!!!

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 6:22 PM
She finally spoke when she said that, "Really! What?!"

"You were ignoring me?" I said falling out of me chair.

"Yes, I know your hitting on me but it's not working." She said lauging.

March 9th, 2004, 6:23 PM
Karina blushed. "I like to date guys... and I like to talk about guys."

I chuckled. "Kari, are guys all you think about?"

She nodded. "Pretty much."

I looked at her disconcertedly. "Kari, there's more to life than boys."

"Like what?"

"Like friends."

"Not just boyfriends, Kar. Friends."

"Oh, I like boys so much..."

"Let's see... Karina appears to be stuck on a topic."

She nodded. "Oh Shadow, I love you..."

"It's true..."

"Don't fall in love with me, Kar... "

"I can't help it. I like mysterious boys."

"Kar, I'm not mysterious, I'm a mutant..."

"I don't care. You're much better than David; all he talked about was girls."

"I still love you, Shadow."

"Kar, do me a favor. Fall in love with Johann."

"Ack! Thunder boy? Well, he is cute..."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:24 PM
cool thoose two are like brothers they both snore and talk in thier sleep ohh you learn sooo much stufff you should sleep over sometime!

March 9th, 2004, 6:50 PM
I grabbed my chair, and, feeling quite embarassed, sat back down. I had been on the ground the whole time. "Ugh, sorry Professor. On the bright side, at least I feel sorry for my actions. I could be conceited and mean you know..."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 6:55 PM
Kari you will just love too know what thease guys think about wile there sleeping!!!

March 9th, 2004, 7:18 PM
"Paige, don't EVEN start." I looked at her with my most evil glare.

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 7:21 PM
I laughed so hard i feel on the floor!!!

March 9th, 2004, 7:28 PM
"Kari, I was hoping I could escort you home... in my own special way."

"Well Shadow, just remember to take a torch with you." Rai reminded me.

"That'd be great." Karina answered.

"Professor, may I be excused to escort this lady home?"

"Yes, Shadow, you may. Just be careful."

"Killer. Thanks, Professor." I walked outside, took a tree branch, changed to my taur form, and lit the branch on fire. "Hop on my back."

"Excuse me?"

"Less questions, more doing, darling."

"Okay." She sat on my back. I never realized it but people are heavy!

"You okay?"

"Yea, I've just never carried a human like this before."

"Okay. I'll lead you home."

"Hold on tight, baby, it'll be a bumpy ride."

And 5 minutes later, I was at her front door. Karina looked thrilled. "THAT WAS FUN!"

"Told ya. Well, see you tomorrow."

And with that, I sped back home in 4 minutes. I changed to my normal mutant form, and walked inside. "What took you, Shadow?"

"Huh? I was gone not even 10 minutes!"

"I'm messing with you. Now go check your homework; it's almost bedtime."

paige pelletier
March 9th, 2004, 7:40 PM
paige is still laughing!!!!!!!!!!

March 9th, 2004, 10:27 PM
"Paige, shut up. Please, it's not funny anymore." I begged

"He's right, Paige. Don't make me take your powers again..." Rai warned.

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 3:52 AM
After Shadow came back I said, "I could have done my homework faster than your were gone. Well of course I don't have homework I went home early." I said laughing as I walked up the stairs to my room.

March 10th, 2004, 4:04 AM
"Dude, you couldn't finish a single problem as fast as I was gone... I clocked 5:12 to Kari's, and 3:53 coming back. That's 9:05, not bad considering total distance was 5-6 miles."

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 4:08 AM
"I must be a sloth if you think I move that slow." I said sarcastically. "I'm going to bed. Good night." I said walking into my bedroom and turning out the lights so I could go to sleep.

March 10th, 2004, 4:16 AM
"Good night." I walked into my room, sat down on the floor, and kind of fell asleep standing up. Come morning, Professor Rai had to splash me with water to wake me.

"Come, Zachariah, and remember: no powers at the table this time."

"Yes, sir..." I changed to my human form, the normal me. I went down and opened the front door. And standing there was Karina, ready for school quite early..."

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 4:18 AM
I walked down stairs and stopped in my tracks for I too was surprised that she was standing there. I was in my teddy bear pajamas! "What's she doindg here! I thought you told her off yesterday?"

March 10th, 2004, 4:26 AM
"Sorry Johann, girlfriends do these things to you... especially the girlfriend's boyfriend's friends that don't really like their friend's girlfriends and junk. Wait, I lost track, does that mean Kari gets a PAT?" ((Unlike in PM, this Shadow is not as smart. As per se in my example.))

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 4:28 AM
"Just tell her to go away were eating right now! Tell to come back later." I said blushing that she was staring at my pajamas.

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 4:29 AM
I started laughing again (I woke up early I did not go to school yesterday but Ill go to school today!!!!!!!!)

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 4:32 AM
"Shut Up PAIGE!" I screamed as a thunder formed at the palm of my hand.

"How can one little boy be so tough yet so cute at the sametime?" Karina said to me walking in.

"Get her away from me Shadow!"

March 10th, 2004, 4:33 AM
"Johann says come in, Karina. Come on..." Karina followed me, still giggling at Johann's pajamas.

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 4:35 AM
"SHADOW! NO! I said get her out of here." I said running after him.

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 4:36 AM
still laughing sorry dude but thats tooo fuuuunnnyyyyy well i got to get breakfast! do you need any KARI??!!

March 10th, 2004, 4:39 AM
"Get her out, come in... what's the difference?" I said, shrugging.

"I have a rubber glove, Johann. So don't worry!"

"Yea, rubber is practically immune to electric shocks anyway..."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 4:43 AM
eating Breakfast Told Rai that Kari saw Johann in teddy Bear PaJamA's

March 10th, 2004, 4:56 AM
I laughed, falling over, rolling on the floor! It was perfect! Johann was so humiliated, I could tell...

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 5:10 AM
I skipped off to school(I dont like the bus!!)

March 10th, 2004, 5:13 AM
I walked Karina to school, no mutant powers involved. We arrived just on time for homeroom. As I walked in, Mrs Morrison said, "Mr... Fynn, and Ms. Richards.. you arrived just on time. Congratulations."

I sat next to Kari, and we talked about the incident with Johann and the pajamas... we laughed until Mrs. Morrison told us to shut up or be suspended...

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 5:26 AM
I looked at the home room ugh im with those two!!!!
Teacher class we have a new student!
her name is paige i walked in
children: shes too young to be in this grade
Teacher: she got to go up a grade level or 4 and now shes with us!, paige you sit by danny I saw who Danny is (thinking oh my gosh he is cute!!!!)
I said hi and then sat down

March 10th, 2004, 5:32 AM
I casually revealed my Houndoom ears and tail. They already knew, why bother hiding them here? I smiled at Kari, and then looked at Paige. "Hmph, she's just like that Smart Guy from TV, only she's a Smart Gal instead..."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 5:34 AM
thinking whats he looking at?? then wow Danny is CUTE!!!!!
(um danny is evil but turns good right??!!)
(IS ANYONE HERE?????!!!!!)

March 10th, 2004, 5:48 AM
I threw a note over in Paige's direction. It landed on her desk. The note read:

"Paige, I know your secret.
Come clean today or else.
Signed, ???"

I added something at the bottom explaining I didn't write the note. In reality, it was David, the other jerk...

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 5:51 AM
paige raised her hand and said um I have doctors apontment!!! and ran out of room!!!!!

March 10th, 2004, 5:54 AM
"It's true then! The smart girl is a mutant after all!" David called from the back of the room. As Paige ran out, the entire class (except for me and Kari of course) could be heard chanting, "Mutant, mutant, mutant..."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 5:58 AM
Jerk!!!!!!!! how could any one be that mean oh well she went back in and coldly said the doctors opointment is OFF!!! and sat down to the boy named danny and sighed great

March 10th, 2004, 6:01 AM
I made another note, this time it said:
It wasn't me. There's a jerk named David, who basically helped Johann and me in our double crossing... but I digress. He knows; he saw you when he pulled the picutre of me.
Hopefully still a friend, Shadow"

I tossed it to her, nailing it right between her arms.

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 6:06 AM
she read the note and nodded then she stared at danny he seems like a mystery wait i know he is a mutent too WOW!!!! thoughts in paiges head!!

March 10th, 2004, 6:10 AM
Just then, the bell rang for passing time. I walked up to Paige, and straightly said, "Sorry, Paige. You think he'd stop with tricking me and Johann, but no, now he's playing you..."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 6:15 AM
please i just want to finish the school day she said and then started looking at the danny guy wow she said wow...

March 10th, 2004, 6:18 AM
"Major crush, eh wot?" I said giggling.

I caught the eyes of a few seniors; apparently I was famous school-wide now...

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 6:20 AM
DONT TELL I covered my hand over his mouth and said WHATS A CRUSH??!!??

March 10th, 2004, 6:21 AM
"Let's just say you like little Danny Boy..."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 6:24 AM
I've never liked someone before?? but you say it all the time in your sleep!!!!

March 10th, 2004, 6:27 AM
"I mean, like be in love with someone, but they have no clue."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 6:29 AM
whats LOVE????!!!!! are you in love??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 10th, 2004, 6:30 AM
"No, Paige. YOU'RE the one in love. With Danny if my memory serves right."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 6:32 AM
OK whens luch???.... sees danny eyes get all heart shaped!!!

March 10th, 2004, 8:03 AM
Time had flown quickly, and lunch time had come at school. A cute senior girl walked over to me, smiling. "Hey, you're that Shadow kid everyone knows and loves..."

"That's right..." I stared at her, waiting for an answer. But she walked away quickly...

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 8:06 AM
paige was laughing again U FLIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 10th, 2004, 8:15 AM
"Shut it, Paige! I'm just the idol of the school for some reason... Besides at least I didn't lose my powers yesterday!"

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 8:21 AM
so what back to my topic how do i make danny my um.... BOYFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 10th, 2004, 8:26 AM
"Talk to him some. Ask him things about his life. You need to know a guy before you DATE a guy. It's common sense."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 8:28 AM
oh but i can tell he is shy and well something else but its a secret!

March 10th, 2004, 8:30 AM
"Paige... if he's a mutant, he'll talk to you if you prove you're a mutant too. And with shy guys, well, they take a little more time but are WELL worth it."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 8:31 AM
How would you Know????!!!!!!! you think your shy!!!!!!!!!!!

March 10th, 2004, 8:32 AM
"I do not, Paige. I just happen to be well-versed in social skills..."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 8:33 AM
paige started laughing you ha!!!!!!! like how u made an enamee the first day OF SCHOOL!!!!

March 10th, 2004, 10:43 AM
OOC: I sleep after making some interesting posts, and I wake up this morning, to find that not only have my posts dissapeared :tired: :disappoin but now I also have two more pages to read!! DOH!! If anyone know's why the posts were deleted, please tell me, but for now, I'm gonna work on catching up.

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 10:58 AM
(I dont know!!!!)
shadow I wouldnt have the guts to ask Danny out I know im shy!

March 10th, 2004, 11:36 AM
I walked into the training room, to find Char blazing several robots to a crisp, and he seemed to be doing that on purpose. He saw me, then he shut down the others with a remote control. "Your'e suposed be in school." he said.

"You're supposed to leave equipment undamageed unless it's an accident." I replied.

"Good point, I suppose you're here to practice?" he asked

"Yes, whatcha got here to work with?"

(OOC: I only seen 3 episodes of that show, what do they practice with?)

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 11:42 AM
lots of stuff like mazes and sometimes by going at it with each other!!
school: Im too shy to do any thing drinks some soda

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 12:49 PM
OOC: They practice either with holograms like dodging flying boulders or robots like what CHar was using.

IC: After getting the assignment I missed, I slowly walked over to the table were shadow and Kari were hanging out. David went to go sit there and saw me coming and ran to another table. "What's up Zach?" I said kind of glumy. I took a bite out of my hambuger and said, "Yuck! It's cold!" I zapped it and warmed it up. "Know what suchs shadow?" I said whispering in his ear. "The professors having us fight each other. I hope you honed your skills, your going to need them. That's what I was doing before I can in here. I was shooting empty bottles." I then looked at Karina and said, "Are these your senior friends?"

"Ya. Why?" She said alittle snobby.

"Do they know yet?"

"Know What?" She said confused.

I pointed out a finger and blew on the tip of in like I was blowing on the top of a pistol. "That."

"Ya they do." She said looking at them looking at me.

"Your the mutant who kicked Davids butt aren't you?" One of the girls said excitedly.

I looked over and saw a cute senior girl sitting there gazing at me. "Ya." I said with a wink and a smile.

"Wow! You must be really strong!" She said.

"Stronger than Zach that's for sure. Each thunderbolt I make can get to more than 15 million degrees ferenhiet. That's way hotter than the......" I started to say and then the girl interupted me saying, "The SUN!"

"Yep that's right" I said smiling.

"I love science! That's why I knew that."

"What's your name?" I said sitting up andmoving to sit in front of her.

"Lindsay." She said giggling.

I leaned over to shadow and whispered, "I could get used to sitting here, to bad we're going to survival training tomorrow."

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 12:52 PM
you should see his pajama's!!!!!!!!!!!starts laughing

March 10th, 2004, 12:57 PM
I was in the training room, covered in my steel skin, and blasting away boulders with my psychic powers, when one fell towards me, and I didn't blast it, and it fell onto my head... And bounced off! Then another came, and I caught it, and tossed it at another boulder coming towards me. This went on for about an hour, when I decided to take a break, and go see if I could find something to eat.

paige pelletier
March 10th, 2004, 12:59 PM
stilll laughing oh my gosh!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 1:06 PM
"PAIGE!" I yelled.

Lindsay giggled at this and Karina said, 'Ya, there tear bear pajamas!" She said joining in on the laughing.

I slammed my fist on the table and electricity start flowing through my body and it made a glowing yellow outline of my body. Everyone shut up and I powered down and said, "Thank you." I shoved a mouth full of mash potatoes in my mouth.

"You the violent type aren't you." Lindsay said getting closer.

I blushed and swallowed my mashed potatoes in one golp. "Nope. why?" I said as she giggled even more. This made me go very red n the face.

March 10th, 2004, 3:14 PM
OOC: All those posts are deleted,I gotta read some more, and I got an 11 year old girl after me Sheesh! In more than this thread posts were deleted. pokemorph makers last page went as well. I think all the posts i did last night dissappeared.

IC: At school today a new girl came and sat next to me. As soon as she looked at me I could tell she had a crush on me. "Sheesh!" I muttered under my breath trying to move my desk away from her. Someone passed her a note and she ran out of the classroom. Some big fat kid in front of the class yelled "Mutant!" and the whole class followed in his chant. I thought to myself that academy must be trying to reveal mutants to the world cause if they aren't they're doing a great job of it.

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 3:28 PM
I heard the chant from down the hall and said to Lindsay and the others, "I got to see what's up. Don't worry I'm not going to get violent." I winked and then ran down the hall to the room the chants were coming from. "What's going on here?" I said rushing into the room.

March 10th, 2004, 4:06 PM
The whole class just pointed at Paige and yelled, "Mutant!" to Johann and went back to chanting. I just waited for a teacher to come and shut them up so I put my hat over my eyes and started to drift off...

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 4:19 PM
I ran out of the room and into the principals office, "I need to see the principal!" I said out of breath.

"He's in his office now you can see him." The secretary said.

"Thanks" I said as ran into his office. "SIR! There's a riot down in a classroom, I ran from the caffteria and went to see what was up, and the kids in the class are chanting Mutant and pointing to a kid in the back of the class. I don't reconigze him. Should I toast them?" I said paniced.

"Come, show me!" He said running from his desk. To my surprise he was very fast, I almost had to use agility to take the lead and lead him to the classroom. When we got there they were still chanting. The principal stepped in and said, "What is the meaning of this!?"

The fat kid said, "That guys a mutant!" He point to the kid I say.

"What!? He is not a mutant! He isn't like my friend Johann over here." he said. focusing all the attention on me. He winked and I then knew what he was trying to do.

I morphed into my mutant form and said, "BOO! This is what a mutant looks like!" They all screamed and ran to the back of the class.

"So you see kids. The boy isn't a mutant." He said kindly.

"YOUR RIGHT!" The fat kid said looking at me and then at the boy. "He looks nothing like him!" He squiled as I came up to him.

"Listen I'm in trouble as it is for showing you, I'm a mutant. Don't make me hurt you!" I said with an evil grin on my face and forming a tiny thunder ball at the tip of my finger.

"Alright." He squiled I set him down, and transform back to my human form and turned around to meet the principals face.

"You can go back to eating." He said. I went back to the caffetria and sat down at the table and started talking to lindsay. "As for you class as a whole you have inschool for the rest of the month. Except you." He said to the class.

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 5:02 PM
The bell rang for the class, we all emptied our trays and went to class, I walked with Lindsay. "So what are you doing today after school?"

"Nothing.....why?" She said with a grin.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to the academy with me." I said. "Oops. You can't I have training today and survival training, tomorrow." I said desappointedly, we got to her next class and she kissed me on the lips, which sent my head spinning.

"I got to go." She said with a sexy grin and then walked into her class shaking her hips.

I walked a few step and then said, "Now that's a woman!" I then ran to my class so I wouldn't be late.

March 10th, 2004, 5:03 PM
I couldn't wait till the end of the day. Pretty much every morph in the school has been discovered so I decided not to return to school. Instead I could spend more time having fun. I decided that I would challenge I of the mutants the next time I saw them. For now I just wanna have fun. Fun like jumping from the top of 1 building to the next. Then jumping down and landing on someones car, putting a hole in the roof. Terrorizing the town by causing a huge car pile up on main street (with empty cars of course). After doing all that I was tired. I went to my apartment and got into bed.

Raichu Master
March 10th, 2004, 5:21 PM
After that class was done I walked to my next calss and found it was almost all seniors and Lindsay had saved a seat for me. "Hey." I said sitting down.

"Hello. How are you?" She said.

"Saved a boy from being terrorized, showed my mutant form again, scared the living daylights out of a fat kid and then you kissed me. I'd say my day couldn't get much better." I said laughing at myself.

She giggled along with me. "Your pretty funny, your not violent at all! I'm surprised." She said friendly.

"You just got to get to know me." I said with a smile/

"Alright partner up!" The teacher said coming into the room.

"Wanna be my partner?" She said with the same sexy grin she gave me earlier.

My heart felt very light and then I choked out, "Ya."

"I knew that."

"Okay here's your assignment. You have to list at least 5 marine mammal." The teacher said handing each group a sheet of paper. This is a marinebiology course, my dream subject for High school but they don't offer it where I come from.

"Okay, Orca, Bottle-nosed dolphin, humpback whale....." I said listing off Mammals at the top of my head.

"Wow. you only a sophmore and you know your marine animals." She said obviously impressed.

"Yep. I want to be a marinebiologist when I graduate." I said.

"Same here." She said blushing.

"Don't blush you don't have to feel embrassed around me. I'd rather you show me how smart you are. I like that in a girl. I don't like ditsy girls." I said softly.

"Oh, okay." She said trying not to blush but she was still very red the face as she started naming off animal. "Blue Whale, Right Whale, Basking Whale..."

"No. Basking whale is actually a shark." I said softly taking her hand and making her hand erase it.

"Oh, oops." She said, obviously trying to make a mistake to get me to touch.

"Okay class, hand me the papers on the way out." The teacher said as the bell rang. Lindsay and me got up holding hands and walked out of the classroom.

March 10th, 2004, 6:29 PM
I partnered with Karina on the marine biology assignment.

"Let's see... there's the orca, blue whale, the humpback, the bottle-nose dolphin... right whale, left whale." I said the last one giggling.

"Is there really a left whale?" She questioned.

"No, I just made it up." She grabbed my tail in her hand, though I didn't know it at the time. I wrote down our list and handed in the paper.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 4:04 AM
My last period rolled around slowly. It was english (YUCK!). I got into the classroom and Karina in there, I turned around and ran outside to the teacher who was patrolling the halls. "Am I suppose to be in this class?"

"Yes you are Johann."

"Is Karina supposed to be here?"

"Yes she is."

"Okay." I said disappointedly walking into the room again. I sat in the back, the farthest seat away from her.

March 11th, 2004, 2:18 PM
I went outside for a walk, in my human form, and enjoyed the fresh air.

I sat down in the shade of a big tree, and thought about just staying here the rest of the day, it seemed like a good idea, but just as I decided, I felt a sharp prick on the back of my arm, and everything went black.

March 11th, 2004, 2:21 PM
Everything was still black, but sometime later, I had a small sense of myself with my psychic powers, I didn't know where I was, but I couldn't move, and I couldn't hear anything. I was thinking how I could possibly get out of this one, then I had an idea, if Rai was a telepath, he should probably be able to pick up even a weak message, so I focused what little power I had, and sent a plea for help out, focusing on the professor's mind, and everything, including my mind, went back to blackness.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 2:29 PM
"JOHANN!" I heard in my mind. I focused my thoughts and closed my eyes. "Is that you professor?"

"Yes. Seph has been captured by someone or something I need your help!" He said paniced.

"I can't I'm in school. So is all the other mutants." I said

"You'll have to go now!" He yelled.

"Alright!" I said I snapped my eyes opened and ran out the door. I ran through the door and jumped down the stairs. Then I said, "Screw the discize." I said morphing into a mutant. I then sped up and into the academy. "What are we going to do?" I said looking at the professor.

"I sent Char out to get Zack and Paige your the fastest one. Search the city for him. I want him found." He said seriously. "This will be your first mission!"

"Right." I said as I ran out of the academy and onto the city streets.

March 11th, 2004, 2:38 PM
I woke up later, tied down to a machine that looked like a CATscan.

I heard a voice next to me, but I could turn my head to see who it was.

"So you're awake."

"Yes, I am, and now if you excuse me, I'll be on my way." And I focused my thoughts, and in a flash of light, the light sputtered and faded to reveal me still there

"I gave you a shot that will keep you from using your powers, so escaping is pointless."

"Ok, but why did you take me here anyway?"

"You are the most stable mutant with power on the scale we're looking for, and since all the other experiments have failed, we didn't think you'd submit to the proscess willingly."

"What proscess?"

"Oh, nothing much, just some enhanced DNA plus high levels of controlled radiation."

I felt another prick on my arm, and everything went black again, but before I was completley out, I heard the machine emit an ominous hum.

March 11th, 2004, 2:43 PM
The person, who was a young man, in his mid twenties, with blond hair and wearing a lab coat was typing on the computer while the strange machine hummed, until a warning appeared on his computer. He cleaned his glasses to make sure he saw it right, because it couldn't be true, but it was.

"Warning, subject dna is altering itself at 1.092749214 S.P.S."

According to the computer, seph would be a completley different creature in less that two minutes! The scientist got his stuff together, and a phony passport, and had just decided to take an immediate flight to mexico, when he opened the door to find someone already there...

OOC: I beleive this is where you guys come in :D

March 11th, 2004, 3:51 PM
"Hmm... Seph." The school bell had just rung. I snuck behind the school, morphed into taur form, and raced off towards Seph. A minute later, by stroke of pure luck, I walked in to find Seph unconscious. I made the machine explode by using my Flamethrower on it. The man, who tried to escape, was definitely scared of me. I grabbed him by his shirt collar. "Untie my friend or I break your neck," I said threatingly.

March 11th, 2004, 4:01 PM
OOC: Since I have no control over myself like this, posts under this condition will be third person

After the machine was destroyed, the creature opened it's eyes.

The chains snapped, and it levitated off of the machine, it was a strange orange and blue creature, like out of a bad sci-fi movie, with 2 tenticles for each arm, and a strange crystal in it's chest.

(OOC: in case you get it confused with the others, it's the FR deoxys.)

March 11th, 2004, 4:06 PM
OOC: I don't believe I've ever seen a Deoxys... attach a picture on your next post?

IC: "Seph? What... what has this madman done to you? Dammit, you change him back!"

The man whimpered. "You destroyed my machine... I can't do it..."

"D***. Then I guess you're about to get flambeed..."

March 11th, 2004, 4:14 PM
OOC: sure, Ruby/saphire deoxys http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs202.gif leaf green http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2652&stc=1&thumb=1 and the one I am is Fire red http://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2653&stc=1&thumb=1 EDIT: DOH! for some reason, IMG tags won't work on the last two, sorry, just click them.

Deoxys looked at the houndoom mutant, that was shaped like a centaur, it felt something stir in its mind, and felt friendship towards him, then it looked over at the scientist, and it felt VERY angry at him for some reason, so one of it's four tenticles whipped out and got him by the neck, and hung him in the air, slowly choking him as he struggled.

March 11th, 2004, 4:19 PM
"Whoa. Cool moves, Seph... man, that guy was a real weirdo. I'm sorry I couldn't save you in time but I tried. Anyway, you seem much better suited to that form..."

March 11th, 2004, 4:26 PM

It turned around and looked over at the mutant in confusion, with the scientist still hanging in the grip of one of his tenticles. He knew there was something important about this person, but he didn't know what. He used his powers to enter the mutants mind, and took the information of the language he spoke, but nothing else. he then sent a telepathic message
"Who are you?" It wondered curiously.

March 11th, 2004, 4:32 PM
I sent him a message back. "Seph, it's me, Shadow. Don't you remember me? Why did they do this to you?"

March 11th, 2004, 4:44 PM
It thought about it for a moment, then it said telepathically "No, I woke up in here, and felt angry at that other person, and here we are. That reminds me." and he let go of the scientist, now just barely breathing, but still alive.

March 11th, 2004, 4:48 PM
"Wait. You should've killed him! That dirty butthole changed you. You used to be a mutant like me. Your name was Seph, and you were one of my friends. Anyway, I'm Shadow..." I changed to full human form, and started to choke the scientist myself...

March 11th, 2004, 5:00 PM
OOC: sorry for power playing a bit, but I need to in order to finish the details of my condition, and why I'm doing this in first person now, will be said in an ooc at the bottom of the post.

With suprising strength, the scientist managed to throw shadow across the room, then got out a strange looking gun, and fired it at me. it was an altered zap cannon, with twice the force of a normal one. It ws terrible pain, and without thinking, I fired a blast of severe psychic power, incinerating him, and everything else in the path of the beam for fifty feet.

Then I just felt so tired, and fell down right then and there. Then, my body slowly began to glow, and changed back into it's usual form, with clothes and everything, almost as if the transformation had been psychic itself...

OOC: Okay, snow, even though it won't be known in the rp until we actually find evidence of it, I'm going to explain my condition. At times, when I feel emotions to extremes, and I don't mean just very angry, defensive, ect, I mean extremley I will transform into a form of deoxys, and when my emotions either settle down, or I loose all my energy, I will transform back. As for memory, I didn't remember it the first time, while I was in that form, but when I wake up again, I will have remembered everything, and will keep my memory in future transformations. There, I think that's everything

March 11th, 2004, 5:04 PM
"Seph... you okay?" I said running over to him. "Man, you saved my life..."

March 11th, 2004, 5:07 PM
OOC: Seph is asleep right at the moment, but raichu master should arive as Johann and Rai, so I think that all we can do is wait for him to post.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 5:21 PM
"I found them professor!" I said running down a hallway.

"Good." Rai said following me.

"Through this door." I said stepping back.

"Step awy." He said and then he blew the door in with one wave of his hand.

"Professor? The door was unlocked."

"Oops! I as bad as you kids!" He said laughing. "Zack! Seph! Are you there?!" He yelled as the dust cleared.

March 11th, 2004, 5:23 PM
"Professor! Thank god you're here... Seph saved my life. He's a hero; I want to make sure everyone else at the Academy know about it." I explained what had happened. "Johann... guess I beat you and Rai here... sorry. I guess I'm faster after all."

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 5:28 PM
I smerked and said, "For now!"

"I guess you guys don't need that survival training afterall! I'll tell Char to cancel the trip. Now come on you have school in the morning." He said teleporting them all back safely to the academy.

"Come on, Zack! Let's go get some sleep! We have along day tomorrow! After school you and me are going to have alittle one on one. And Seph you can join in too if you want and we can have a free for all!" I said smiling. Then I went to bed and fell asleep.

March 11th, 2004, 5:29 PM
I woke up in my room at the academy, and was confused for a moment, until all the memories came rushing back, I knew it wasn't a dream, because I remembered the pain of the zap cannon. "This rates about a 9.0 on my wierd sh*t-o-meter." (ooc: sorry, I just couldn't resist) I said, and got up.

March 11th, 2004, 5:31 PM
"Heh. Sweet." I gave Johann a high five. "You and me. Remember, can't hit what you can't see!" I winked, running up to my room. Come morning, I was exhausted...

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 5:35 PM
I awoke the next morning ready for the day. Full charged and ready for there battle this afternoon. In fact I was so pumped if someone touched me unaspectedly they would get shock with low voltage electricity. I rushed down to the kitchen and gulped down breakfast and quickly got ready for a full day of school. "Hey, Seph your coming to school to today right? This is going to be so awsome! I can't wait!"

March 11th, 2004, 5:39 PM
"Hey, Johann." I said, as I skipped breakfast. "Shadow, are you forgetting something?" Rai asked.

"Oh yeah. Catch ya later, Rai!"

Rai slapped his face. He decided to let me go...

I got on the bus and sat on an empty seat. I just hoped Johann or Karina would sit next to me...

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 5:45 PM
I got on the bus and saw an empty seat. "I sthis for Karina? Or me? I said sarcastically.

March 11th, 2004, 5:47 PM
"Heh, go ahead... long as you don't electrocute me."

Just then Karina walked by. "Hey Shadow. Oh, you're already with the Johann guy. Catch you in homeroom..." She winked.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 5:50 PM
"Johann GUY! She doesn't have any respect for me? I said as everyone else from the academy got on.

March 11th, 2004, 5:54 PM
"No..." I touched Johann, and got shocked. "Heh... I needed that. Nothing like electrocution to start your day...

March 11th, 2004, 5:56 PM
"I don't really need to come, but I might as well, I don't have anything better to do." I said. "But then how will you learn anything?" Johann asked.
"I'll use my psychic powers and take the information off of the internet." I replied.

Raichu Master
March 11th, 2004, 5:59 PM
"You better get used to it, you'll be feeling more this afternoon!" I said laughing with him.

We got to school and I went in front of him and said, 'I'll give you and Karina time to catch up!" I smiled and laughed. I went to my locker and long and behold Lindsay was waiting for me. "Hey, WHat's up bab?"

"Getting alittle close aren't we?" She said with the same sexy grin.

"I got to go to homeroom we can talk more at lunch, bye." I said as she turned my around quickly and kissed me hard on the lips and ran off. I lit up, literally, my body was glowing yellow!

((I got to go to bed now! Good night everyone. Don't get to far that I don't know were we are. Just end it at lunch and then we can pick up from there))

March 11th, 2004, 7:03 PM
The next few periods flew by mega fast. I barely knew what hit me. By the time I caught sense of myself, it was lunch. I was in line, and David had grabbed me by the neck. "I'll break your neck, freak. Stay away from my girl!"

"David... don't..." It was Lindsay?

"Well, this is quite a messed up thing..." I said to myself.

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 4:00 AM
Lindsay came to the rescue because she had been walking with me and she was the first to see this happen. I soon as I saw who it was, I quickly stepped out of line and by Lindsay's side. "Let's him go David. Unless you want me to kick your butt again." I said seriously. I clinched one of my hands and held it head level, and then light it with electricity.

"NO! I'll let him go I didn't mean it man." He said stumbling.

"Good. Now get out of here and sit somewhere else." I said madly.

"Right.' Hes said going to the back of the line.

I grabbed my lunch and Lindsay, Shadow, and I went to grab some seats. Of course Shadow had to save one for Karina.

March 12th, 2004, 12:06 PM
Karina walked over to me, sitting in the seat I saved for her. "Nice move, Johann. I guess I should be thanking your girlfriend..."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 12:20 PM
I smiled and said, "Ya. She's the real hero! I just reinforced what she said."

She blushed, and said, "We're not going out yet. And I'm no hero." Karina looked confused at all of us. Lindsay looked at her and said, "You missed it! Johann told off David! It was awsome!"

"Him awsome? Are you losing your mind? He's just another punk who thinks he's all that." Karina said in a nasty voice that I never heard her use before.

March 12th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I slapped Karina. "Well, b****, if you can't respect Johann, don't bother being my girl."

Everyone in the cafeteria gasped. "Shadow Fynn, how dare you!" Karina said, fuming.

"Don't blame me. I'm not the hag, you are." And with that Kari stormed off. "Well, Johann, now I'm without a girl, and you've got one. Total turnaround if you ask me."

Lindsay smiled and replied, "I don't forgive the cussing, but it was nice of you to stand up for your friend."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 12:31 PM
"Thanks. But I would have adventually toasted her. I wasn't going to do anything because I didn't want you get mad again." I said

"I think I'll go try to talk Karina back to sence." Lindsay said getting up and walking over to Karina and David. Who was snuggling up with David.

"Ya. You better do that." I said kissing her on her way to Karina. I walked back to Shadow and looked over to see what Karina was doing. "Look who she found her way back to!" I said pointing over to David and Karina. They saw me point and put the middle finger up at me. Both of them!

March 12th, 2004, 12:39 PM
"That stupid hag deserves it. Let her be with David, personally I don't give a c*** if she won't respect my friends..."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 12:51 PM
The next period bell rang and Lindsay rejoined me. "Well? Is she cooled down?" I said.

She grabbed my hand and I said, "No. She regetted me. We're no longer friends."

"Oh. Sorry." I said regretfully.

"No. Don't be she's being a *****." Lindsay said.

The next couple periods flew by and it was time to go home I met up with Shadow and said, "How about we walk home. It'll warm us up. You can even take any regret out on me in the room when we get there, because when we're in there we're worst enemies. I'll do anything to win. But out of train we're best buddes. Got it?" I tryed to cheer him up and waited for any sign.

March 12th, 2004, 3:18 PM
"Yea, sure... but..." I couldn't finish my sentence, for David grabbed me by the neck again. "So, Fynn, you called my girl the B-word. And a hag. Prepare to die!" And he began choking me. I passed out 30 seconds later... not knowing a thing that was happening...

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 3:29 PM
"Get away from him!" I yelled. I punched him and Zack fell to the ground. I grabbed his head and slammed it off a car and threw him against a tree, "GET UP!" I screamed as he stumbled while getting up. "Now it's time for you to die!" I screamed, but he got out a knife. "Stupid *** hole. You shouldn't have done that!" I said as he charged at me getting ready to stab me. I put all of my electricity into the dagger that found it's way into Davids hand shocking him and putting him into a coma. Everyone saw, but I erased their memores with the electricity I had left, when they snapped back to reality they found David laying there. I was able to escape into a near by forest and hid in a cave a thousand miles away. "We can't go back now. Even the professor won't for give us.'" I said scared.

March 12th, 2004, 3:35 PM
"Correction: won't forgive YOU. I'm leaving." I changed into taur form, and sped off towards the academy. I arrived 24 hours later, and collapsed as I rang the bell. "Who is-- oh god! Shadow!" Professor Rai seemed very worried about me.

"Hi, Professor..." I said with my last ounce of strength. Rai changed me to human form, and carried me up to my bedroom. I awoke at about 7 am the next morning. Rai was sitting at the foot of my bed. "Shadow, where's Johann?"

I explained everything that happened with David. He read my mind and said, "You're telling the truth. Come on; we're going to find Johann."

Raichu Master
March 12th, 2004, 3:44 PM
When they got to the spot I had got up and left. I was already on the other side of the world when they got there. "I can't go back, now. It's to late." I said out of breath. "They'll never find me as long as I don't use my powers." I said checking into a hotel.

March 12th, 2004, 7:46 PM
Rai teleported me and him right in front of Johann. Then he teleported the three of us back to the Academy. I walked away, as Rai began screaming at Johann.

"You did the right thing, Shadow." Rai added. "And don't even think about hurting him, or I'll take all your powers for good." he mentioned to Johann.

Raichu Master
March 13th, 2004, 5:33 AM
I smiled and said, "I would never attack him, he's my friend. He goofed, he paniced, I'm not going to kill him for that mistake. But before you take my powers, I want a battle. If you win you take my powers. If I win I don't have any punishment."

I smiled and said, "Fine. I like those stakes. Char prepare the training room."

We walked down and got our battle suits on and entered the training room.

"Go!" Char said.

"First I'll disable your powers." Rai said as I ran toward him.

"You can't disable my powers if I don't use them!" I said with a big smile.

I punched him as hard as I could, sending him flying. But before he hit the wall he used his powers to stop him. "Very good. Quick thinking. You obviously did your home work on psychic powers." He said smiling.

"Yep. You have a whole bookself on them. Read all the books." I said.

"Very good! I appluad you on your research!" He said lifting me in the air with his powers.

"That's not the only thing I know." I said smiling and letting alittle laughing break through.

"What do you mean?" Rai asked.

"I found out your powers get weakened if your distracted long enough. And if the person your using the powers on is as strong-willed as you, he can break free of your powers." I said smiling.

"Very Good, again. You probably know all the flaws and advantages my powers have. You even probably now how to counter every move. But can you do it is the question." I said smiling back.

"We'll see." I said as I zapped the roof and a peice fell and headed toward him. He left go of me to deflect the peice of celling. "See what I mean?" I said laughing. I put my hand on the ground and put half of my overall electricity in it shocking the whole room, event the professor who was just then deflecting the peice. He fell on the ground from being shocked and the peice of ceiling fell on him. "There battle done." I said dusting myself off.

"Not exactly!" He yelled shootin a purple beam from the rocks. "Now it's time to attack." He said laughing. He then started an assault of psychic balls. They hit me and I fell into the wall.

"Here comes papa!" I yelled shooting a thunder ball at the next psyball. I ran up the side of the dome shaped training room and jumped in the air kicked his head, head on. He cracked face first in to the floor. "Oops. Sorry professor."

"Don't be! This is starting to get fun!" He said getting up and his eyes glowing purple. "If you want to see my true powers! Here the are!" He said evilly.

He teleported over to me, kneed me in the gut, and then shot a psyball at my back/

"AHHH! Your fast!" I screamed.

"You bet!' You said smiing. He teleported over to me and kicked me in the side into the wall on the other side. And shot another psyball, that drove me into the wall.

I got up and said, "Your good, professor but not good enough!" I said powering up again.

He powered up a huge psyball. He shot at me and I tryed to stop it. I could feel my feet sinking into the ground. I screamed and put all my power into my hands and I deflected it toward him and I fainted. He got hit by the full ball plus all of my energy. He fell to the ground, because he was floating in the air. Smashed his he into to the wall and the stumbled get up, totally out of breath he said, "Good job Boy! You won't get punished or your powers taken away. I think you had enough without me taking your powers away." He said. He continued after CHar put him in a hospital baed and He went up stairs were the others were waiting. "I didn't take his powers. He showed great control and intelligence during that fight. He knew what he was doing when he put that kid into a coma. He was saving a friend at any cost." He said noticing his suit was all ripped up and he as brushes all over him and then he sat down in a chair by the others and looked at the others, just glad to be able to sit there.

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 3:53 PM
OOC: We're starting from were we left off! I'm not starting from here! We got to far!

IC: After we were done eating I asked, "You still want to go swimming Paige?"

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 4:03 PM
YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
then paige sees 4 pokemon a squrtle a bulbasuar a pichu and a charmander being kicked around by a securaty guard I ran up and said "oh good u found my pokemon!"
guard u sure lady
the pokemon see her wink and agree to stay with her
instead they can tell she will be alot of fun!

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 4:11 PM
OOC: I thought I said in my post that you weren't aloud to catch or get pokemon! Well I did. I told your character that all the pokemon were pets, meaning you can't get pokemon!!!!! Your cahracter's a mutant, she doesn't need pokemon! Sorry if I sound mad, I'm still angry about what happened.

IC: I took Paige by the arm and said, "You can't keep them. There not yours. Now let's go to the pool." I dragged her to the pool away from the pokemon, the sign read: "NO pokemon aloud!!!". "See you wouldn't be aloud to bring them anyway." We got in and I said, "Go change. Here's you swimsuit. I grabbed it from the house as you were getting those pokemon. I'm fast!" I then went to the men's locker room and changed into my swimsuit, revealing my muscles. Then I waited for Paige to come out of the womans locker room.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 4:15 PM
wow water!!!!!!!!!!!!! she screamed she dived in and started splashing johnah

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 4:18 PM
"I may feel bad, but not bad enough to get you back" I said jumping in the water and splashing her back, and laughed as she got drenced with water.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 4:20 PM
O dived down and smiled (thinking: wow so this is what it is like to act my age not like an old person but my AGE!!!!!!!!!!)

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 4:26 PM
I dived down to and brought her up for air. "Oh, sorry I didn't think you could swim." I said embarassed. Just then Lindsay came into the pool and drug me underwater. I turned around and lifted her up by her legs and threw her five feet away letting her splash in the water. I laughed and splashed Lindsay and Paige as they came toward me.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 4:29 PM
THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!! then she splashed him with full force!!!!

March 15th, 2004, 4:44 PM
I jumped in, splashing everyone with a cannonball. "I may be fiery in mutant form, but normal form lets me knock you two fools around too!"

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 4:46 PM
paige dived down and pulled him under HA HA!!!!!!!!!!! CHECK MATE!

March 15th, 2004, 4:48 PM
I slapped Paige around, trying to rustle her up.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 4:51 PM
I jumped on his back and said look at the horse!!!!!!

March 15th, 2004, 4:52 PM
"Nice try, Paige. Not falling for it."

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 4:52 PM
Lindsay tryed to kiss me but I ducked into the water and drug her into the water. Then I takled Shadow underwater. I laughed and said, "How do you like that?"

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 4:53 PM
meanie um U guys stay here I have to get a um.. drink walk out of pool finally IM FREE!!!!!!

March 15th, 2004, 4:55 PM
I growled, and ran out of the pool. "Later, Johann. Later, girlfriend of Johann." I ran after Paige, running smack into her...

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 4:57 PM
I transformed and started to fly then I laughed at him U CANT CATCH ME HAHAHA!!!!!!!

March 15th, 2004, 5:02 PM
"Paige! You idiot, someone will see you! Paige!"

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 5:10 PM
I was dressed and dryed in 5 seconds. "I got here!" I yelled jumping high off a roof and catching here. Then I shocked her enough to knock her out. When we landed I fainted because I had no energy to spare.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 5:19 PM
Knocked out I bet RAI told them to play with me im just a little child I could take them in a fight Why am I young??!! ill be an outcast for the rest of my LIFE!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 5:24 PM
When she woke up in the institute, I yelled, "If you didn't act like a MORON you wouldn't be an outcast! Just behave! Your a teenager! Your not a little baby! Act atleast a little mature!" My head turned red."It's called responsibility! You don't go flying around in public!" I said even mader.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 5:25 PM
So What It Is Not Like You Care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 5:36 PM
"Yes I do. Or I wouldn't be yelling right now!" I yelled. "If someone would have saw you, there could have been a war! You never know what our actions will do! That's why you can show your powers in public. I'll gladly battle you in the training room if you want to fight! I have all my strength back!" I said. My face now extremely red.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 5:44 PM
YA RIGHT! RAI treats me like im mature and older than I am the teachers treat me like i came from smart town AND you 2 treat me like im 2 I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 5:49 PM
"Well the way you acted back there! I'd say your immature! Ya you might put on a show for them, but you act so immature around us!" I yelled as sparks flew from my fist.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 5:51 PM
thats because I dont KNOW WHITCH I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... you happy now IM lost completly lost but no 1 cares!

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 5:58 PM
"You been here for 2 years! Your just lazy and don't want to be careful! Your not lost. You know exactly who you are! Everyone cares! If you would take their advice you would know that! Instead you have to blow them off and do the opposite!" I screamed.

paige pelletier
March 15th, 2004, 6:12 PM
you have no clue do you? she ran up to her room!

(got to go to bed)

Raichu Master
March 15th, 2004, 6:21 PM
I grabbed her hand. "This a time you should be sitting down and taking what I say to heart. I do know what your going through, I've been there and done that. But I was tough and I restaint myself from acting immature. If I can do it you can do it. But if you still don't think I get it. Explain so I do. Your not helping yourself keeping your emotions locked up." I said sitting her on a chair in the living room. Then I relaxed and listened intently to her and waiting for a response.

((Good night!))

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 4:02 AM
(good morning!)

Paige's mind went blank and she asked why do humans hate us? and why dont we hate humans?Are humans blind? Are we blind? WE should rebel We shoouldnt REBEL why am I a mutant Why are You a mutant?! (paige is in a weird trance thingy)WHY? if you can anser this then I will respect u other wise i will not I will find the ansers to my questions and guess what I dont care IF I become more of a mutant ILL let sciencetests test me I WANT ANSERS! Paige started GOLWING PINK AND PURPLE!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 1:52 PM
"HUmans don't understand, and what they don't understand they fear. We don't hate them because we know this fact and try to harminize with them. We're mutants because we have a gene called the PX-gene (Pokemon verson of the x-gene). It's like a sexually transmited disease, except I wouldn't call it a disease. We don't rebel because it's our fault if we kill or harm someone, because that shows that we can't control our powers, but if we can people won't notice. I just want to live peacefully with humans, so I learn to control my powers and use them when and ONLY when I have to. Although I may slip acouple of times, we're like humans, we're not perfect so we mess up." I said answering all the questions to the best of his ability.

"Couldn't have said it better myself!" Rai said sitting down beside me. "Now I think you owe him your respect. As you said if he could answer your questions you would give him respect. So in exchange for the info, you give him respect." Rai said gently.

"I'm going to study in your library. Now that you know that's were I've been when you needed me." I said smiling.

"Okay. Don't hurt yourself." Rai said smiing back.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 2:00 PM
(still in trance) ok why do sciencetests want to study us? and why cant I be studed?

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 2:04 PM
"Because some want to use use for weapons, and a few others are good natured and they're efforts pure. Like mine. I'm studing all of your powers and coming up with new ways for you to control them." Rai simply said.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 2:05 PM
still in trance and glowing

why am I glowing?........ I want to be studed it will be fun! can more than 1 pokemon inhabit a mutant?!

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 2:43 PM
"NO it won't. First they'll harness your powers and then they'll kill you. That's how they study, they kill you then look at your insides. You don't want that. And it is possible, but only when your 30, another power will inhabit your body. Your too young, it will destroy you, or if you do survive it, you'll be an outcast from the rest, they'll think your apockolips, back to turn the whole world to a form of mutant." He said very seriously. "And I must admit this happen to a few of my mutant buddies. They survived in and they were killed because everyone thought they were apokolips." He said even more seriously.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 2:50 PM
oh well I cant stop glowing thats impossable any way the glow is pretty!
(HELLO HEELLLOOOWWW are you here raichu master???!!!)
(um.. whats spamming???!!!) not that good with computers! SORRY!

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 4:21 PM
"Yes it's pretty but it's your powers glowing, not another power coming. So after your done glowing you'll just become as strong as Johann, and shadow. They have already gone through that stage." He said.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 4:22 PM
OH OK does this mean I can call in sick for school?

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 4:31 PM
"It's sunday tomorrow. It will be done glowing tomorrow when you wake up." He said smiling and then walked over to the kitchen to cook dinner.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 4:33 PM
darnit I still got to go to school! oh well might as well train stands up and sits back down UM...... what was I gonna do again???!!

March 16th, 2004, 4:35 PM
"Ah..." I said walking to the table. "Don't worry Rai, I'm in human form. No need for the recourse..." Rai chuckled. "Of course, Shadow. Learned your lesson, did you?"

"Yea, and I have the bump to prove it..."

"Good. But it's not quite dinner time yet. Why don't you go find Johann and engage a little duel with him in the training room."

And so I searched the house, and when I found Johann, proposed a challenge in the training room.

"Did Professor Rai okay this?" Char piped.

"Yep; go ask him yourself. So Johann, how about it?"

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 4:38 PM
really what was I gonna DO waaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! starts talking with herself i forgot maybe its a side affest maybe I can remember nope! I cant WAAAAAAA STARTS TO CRY!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :knockedou :knockedou

Raichu Master
March 16th, 2004, 4:52 PM
Shadow found me and char in the library studing silently. Char then responed, "I'll believe you this time. But he's reading a book, if you'd study with him you'd discover he's hard to get his attention once he's in deep study." Shadow looked at him weird and Char added, "I study with him alot. He's the only study buddy who doesn't annoy me." Said as he picked up his bood and headed down stairs.

"Oh, hello Shadow. Just reading up on some Mutant history and your powers." I said. "Of course I would love to battle you before dinner." I said leading him to the training room. I put my training suit on and enter the room.

paige pelletier
March 16th, 2004, 4:55 PM
some how finds training room and says she forgot were she was then she fell on the floor!

March 16th, 2004, 11:32 PM
Meanwhile in the city.....

I am soo bored that I want to have some fun. I got every empty car in the city (some I 'made' empty) and blocked off the major intersection in town on all sides so the only way to get in where I was by air or to smash down the walls of cars but they were very strong because all the cars are welded together because I used my flames. I looked at my job and felt very proud. I just stood there looking at my work.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 3:42 AM
sooo... any way were am i and for that matter who am i??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raichu Master
March 17th, 2004, 4:13 AM
When both me and Shadow were in the training room I said, "Look who's tranforming into the next stage. Remember when we lost our memory and then got it back after the transformation was back? Good times." I said laughing at her. "Now let's get this started! Go!" I said shocking the ground, since it's all metal I shocked the whole room.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 4:17 AM
Really Somebody Better Tell Me!!!!!!!!!then in a burst of light paige split in 3!!!! the 1 she mature quiet the 2 loud forgetful the 3 imature and angry
(school!..... Got to go!)