View Full Version : This makes me feel like a trendwhore again

November 20th, 2005, 12:57 PM
i haven't done anything like this in months... it's so much trendier than my other stuff, though. I made it to show off at a graphics site, cause they like the trendy stuff better than my abstract stuff, so... voila.

November 20th, 2005, 1:02 PM
i like the way you blurred halo but your other "weird" work is better ^^

November 20th, 2005, 1:03 PM
Meh, I like what you did with the lighting effects, though I prefer your abstract stuff more. XD

November 20th, 2005, 1:19 PM
Looks great The Legendary ACManga.

Composer of Requiems
November 21st, 2005, 8:42 AM
FINALLY. Something that isn't just a 3D thrown on grunge brushing, with pixel art added.

November 21st, 2005, 10:01 AM
Just awesome, and lovely =D you made it for TTF is presume?

November 21st, 2005, 10:06 AM
i know this has nothing to do with the banner but have you considered making a tutorial, a step by step guide? and submitting to pixel2life and other sites, or are you worried about people looking at the site and registering and bashing pc?

November 21st, 2005, 6:09 PM
xD i don't share my stuff with anyone, but it's high time i have. and JUST 3d thrown onto a banner and grunge added? combining abstract and grunge is very hard, thank you. xD anyway, i suppose i'll make a tutorial. only problem is that i can't really capture any screenshots. :/ maybe someone here could help me do that... i'd give you the tutorial step by step, you send me the screenies? that would be very nice.