PDA

View Full Version : Bashou's Pokémon RP

Bahou
March 6th, 2004, 06:04 PM
*Bashou(Leader of Team Aqua) waits with some other Team Aqua members(these guys can be played by anyone who wants to) for trainers to pass by so they can challenge other trainers to highten their skills*

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 06:09 PM
Okay, I'm confused. What are we supposed to do? What information do we have to give? Are we supposed to play as team aqua members? Can you please give more detail?

Bahou
March 6th, 2004, 06:14 PM
((You do what ever you want. You can be a trainer that comes along, a PokéMorph, A member of Team Aqua, A member of some other team. Be creative! By the way, when talking Out Of Character use brackets.))

HKim
March 6th, 2004, 06:16 PM
((You do what ever you want. You can be a trainer that comes along, a PokéMorph, A member of Team Aqua, A member of some other team. Be creative! By the way, when talking Out Of Character use brackets.))

OOC: You might want to provide people with a form to fill out so they can create a character and register.

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 06:16 PM
OOC: Or I could do this. I don't have to use brackets.

Name:Johann
What I am: Team Aqua Member
Pokemon:Totodile

There how's that?

Bahou
March 6th, 2004, 06:23 PM
((I don't want this RP to be all "organizey", besides it makes it more fun for some characters information to be found out during the RP. You can act more than one character if you wish.))

Raichu Master
March 6th, 2004, 06:30 PM
OOC: Sorry if I sound nasty, but I'm trying to be open minded. BUt I have this nagging feeling that your a newbie to rping. Oh well, it's nice to have new people! :D

IC: Johann just walked out of the HQ. His mission? To steel 5 valueable pokemon. He cracked his neck and walked into the pokemon center. "Totodile.......water gun!" He said with a grin. Totodile fludded the pokecenter, and Johann snatched five strong pokemon in a fishing net. There we go. They tryed to struggle then Johann said, "Totodile.......rage." Totodile started slashing the pokemon through the net being careful not to cut the net. The pokemon then quit struggling and Johann walked into the HQ and said, "Is that good enough for you boss?"

Bahou
March 6th, 2004, 06:37 PM
((Actually I have been RPing for years. I had the same exact feeling about you! ^.^))

*A Team Aqua secretary notices Johann.*
Secretary: Hey Johann, you just missed the boss. He went out to train some with some other members.
*The Secretary hands Johann a map.*
Secretary: I marked the place you can find him.

Ytnim
March 7th, 2004, 12:51 AM
Name: Minty
Who am I? Team Aqua member
Pokemon: (Since this is team Aqua ill use my fav water pkmn usually use fire)
Mudkip

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 05:20 AM
OOC: Isn't that funny! :laugh: I thought you were a newbie to creating rps, because you didn't seem to do what is normally required that's all.

IC: "Okay" Johann said taking the map. He went out the back way and found the boss. "Hey boss, is this good enough for you?" He said showing him the pokemon he stole for him.

Bahou
March 7th, 2004, 05:38 AM
((It's just that I'm used to RPGing at EXTREMELY populated boards that have like 1,000s of users on at the same time. On those boards stuff is more random then organized.))
Bashou: Let's see... Call out the Pokémon.

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 05:43 AM
"Boss there right there!" Johann said pointing to a Raichu, Charmeleon, Machoke, Blaziken, and a Warturtle.

Ytnim
March 7th, 2004, 12:07 PM
"Wow those are pretty awesome pokemon, Johann" I exclaimed as he showed the pokemon to the boss.
OOC: Im taking this like im a new member of Aqua and Bashou is training me. Johann on the other hand is very skilled at his job and everyone knows who he is. (srry if i controled the plotline too much then)
IC:"Man you really are a top member of Aqua if you can get those all those pokemon in 1 go without even breaking a sweat!" *Minty wishes to be just like Johann*

Bahou
March 7th, 2004, 01:06 PM
Bashou: Good! I think you will be getting that raise you wanted. Go ahead and take one for your self... Just not the Blaziken though; I may be the leader of Team Aqua but I love Blaziken.

Ytnim
March 7th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Ermm.. Bashou? You were telling me about what were gonna do today. something bout 'disabling' some magma operatives?

Blizzard
March 7th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Name: Zach Davis
What I Am: A Houndoom morph, usually staying in half-Pokemon form
What I Look Like: Brown hair, blue eyes, about 5'10", medium weight.
My Strengths: Genius IQ, extreme speed, and a cunning mind
My Weaknesses: Overprotective, foolhardy, and sometimes too smart for my own good
My affiliation to Team Aqua: Undercover spy, and a former captive of Team Magma
This is my first week under Team Aqua. I was part of a deal; Aqua freed me from the Magmas, and agreed to protect me as long as I worked for them. So here I am, in Team Aqua's base.

((First post coming soon!))

Bahou
March 7th, 2004, 03:25 PM
Bashou: Ah, yes. I will be having a meeting with the leader of Team Magma today. Hopefully I can sneak some vital info out of him.

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 04:19 PM
"Thank you boss. I think I'll take the Raichu." Johann said capturing th Raichu.
"How can I help with the meeting sir?" He said.

Bahou
March 7th, 2004, 04:52 PM
Bashou: Don't worry, it's going to be between just him and I. You can train with me if right now if you want.

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 04:58 PM
"Right. It would be an honor! Oh, and about that raise? Tell me after we train. Go Totodile!" Johann said sending out his Totodile.

Bahou
March 7th, 2004, 05:28 PM
Bashou: Get ready! Go Steelix!

Raichu Master
March 7th, 2004, 05:29 PM
"Totodile! Water Pulse!" Johann said. Totodile sent a water pulse at him.

Bahou
March 7th, 2004, 05:38 PM
*Steelix just stays were it is and gets hit*
Bashou: Steelix, use Take Down!

Ytnim
March 7th, 2004, 06:29 PM
While I would love to watch this match i'll take the rest of the pokemon back to base

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 04:31 AM
"Totodile Return. Go Raichu! Thunder!!" Johann said with alittle smerk. It struck the Steelix, and since the Steelix is steel it's super effective. (Remember that I stole it so I don't know how powerful it is.) "Now use agility!" Johann yelled before the boss could say anything else.

Bahou
March 8th, 2004, 02:27 PM
"Go Blaziken! Firespin! Steelix, dig!"

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 03:34 PM
"What?!" Johann said thinking his boss would never use dirty tactics against him. "Totodile Go! Extenguish the Fire Spin. Raichu combine the water with electricity!" They did so and Blaziken got his with a combo attack.

Bahou
March 8th, 2004, 03:54 PM
"Steelix, come up!" *Steelix comes out of the ground.* "Blaziken, get on to Steelix's head!" *Blaziken hops up Steelix's back.*

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 04:02 PM
"Steady guys..." Johann said wondering what his boss was doing. "Raichu thunder! Totodile! Water pulse to give the the thunder more power! Hit both of them at once!" They did so.

Bahou
March 8th, 2004, 04:30 PM
"Blaziken, drop kick them to cover Steelix! Steelix, use dig to catch them by suprise from Blaziken's drop kick!"

Raichu Master
March 8th, 2004, 04:32 PM
"Raichu! Totdile! Return! Nice training boss! I think I've learned something today. Never underestimate what your opponent will do, and do go all out. I thought you were going to take it easy. Guess not. Now About that raise." Johann said recalling his pokemon.

Bahou
March 8th, 2004, 08:32 PM
*Bashou calls back his Pokémon* "Ah yes. The other day you asked me to double your calery(sp?). I looked into it and because of your high progress lately, I have decided to approve of that raise."
((It would be nice if some sort of trainer came along about now.))

Raichu Master
March 9th, 2004, 04:38 PM
OOC: I'm going to write in first person from now on.

IC: "Thanks sir." I said saluting him and then running to the front desk to tell them about my raise. But before I went I said, "Good luck with your meeting sir!"

Ytnim
March 10th, 2004, 04:02 PM
I gave the remaining pokemon that Johann stole to the big guy who took care the pokemon. He acknowledged me with a grunt and didn't say a thing. I thought that if I hurried that I might see the end of the match. As I was leaving I saw Johann come in and talk to the receptionist at the front desk about a raise. He is so good at what he does I thought. Maybe if I asked him he might teach me a few things. I walked up to him after he finished with the lady and said, "Hey Johann. Your like really good at stealing pokemon and stuff and I was wondering if you might let me follow you for a day so I can learn some stuff and become as good a thief as you. So whadda ya say?"