PDA

View Full Version : White Tiger

Night-Kun
November 22nd, 2005, 04:17 PM
First time to make a banner strictly to display for comments, be critical. Hope you enjoy! If all goes well I may post here often..

Edit: Newly redone and is posted below, please take a look..

Frost
November 23rd, 2005, 01:41 PM
umm...i dont even think that is a banner.
ima be totally honest, 2/10.
its real messy, and the effects, there is a program you can get to do that with one click

shadow909
November 23rd, 2005, 06:45 PM
3/10

if you used adobe i give it a 3/10

.MY HONEST OPINION SO DONT GO ALL MAD ON ME.

Night-Kun
November 23rd, 2005, 09:43 PM
umm...i dont even think that is a banner.
ima be totally honest, 2/10.
its real messy, and the effects, there is a program you can get to do that with one click First off its technically just an image, but it can be used as a banner.. Thanks for the critism, its supposed to be messy and I did do them with just a simple click.. But it acutally took about 15 minutes to make because I went through the different effects to experiment. If I hadn't have experimented, probably would have taken like five.
3/10

if you used adobe i give it a 3/10

.MY HONEST OPINION SO DONT GO ALL MAD ON ME. Why would I go all mad on you? Its your opinion and you are entitled to it, thanks for the comments. I don't use Adobe because of lack of funds, and I'm just too lazy to put up the effort to learn how to use it, I have tried before in the free trial versions. Although I'm starting to consider buying CS2 with my birthday/Christmas money..

Chikara
November 24th, 2005, 07:11 AM
its sorta boring...I wouldnt want to ues it, but if you added some color, and some text, then it would look better!

~Teresa~

Night-Kun
November 24th, 2005, 09:00 AM
So if I hadn't have turned it black and white it would be better? And add some text to it?

EDIT: I have edited it and here is my finished product..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/digitaldude/Tiger.jpg

Sawyer
November 24th, 2005, 11:17 AM
what you did.. the emboss, or bevel, or whatever that is... it basically just screwed the picture up. it looks like you were playing around, so this would be more practice than a masterpiece. :/

Chikara
November 24th, 2005, 11:47 AM
haha, not it looks blotchy! but, it is better than it was before...

Kira
November 24th, 2005, 11:58 AM
It's to plain, you made the picture look worse, and purple to that? =S Color choice..

Sawyer
November 24th, 2005, 12:16 PM
mm... and if it took you 15 minutes total to find one filter you really liked, you don't count the other 14 minutes and 57 seconds. oO

Night-Kun
November 24th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Alright, I get it, I need a tremendous amout of practice.. We can close it now...

Sawyer
November 24th, 2005, 12:43 PM
when you make a thread, don't expect everyone to think your work is the best there is. you can say you don't want professional criticism, then next time i won't comment.

Forest Grovyle
November 24th, 2005, 01:20 PM
This thread has been closed on the thread creator's request. :)

*locks*

--FG