PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Realms

Let's Fighting Love
November 22nd, 2005, 07:09 PM
Description of world: The Forgotten Realms are worlds of all kinds mixed into one. The different realms of this world bring warriors of all kinds. This brought in the mythical creatures of all aincient cultures and even some fantasy creatures like Drow elves, Orcs,etc...

Plot: A group of ten adventurers heard of a city in the sky controlled by the gods. This is a hard task in this world of chaos because everyone but the people on your side are your enemies. Trust has been broken between all of the races. The travellers start in a little town called Orain ,the main city of the elves.

The format to join:

Name:
Class: (Mage, Knight, etc...)
Race: (Orcs, elves of all kinds, Dwarfs, etc...)
Weapon:
Appearance:

Mine:
Name: Drizzt
Class:Ranger
Race: Drow elf
Weapon:Two scimitars
Appearance:http://www.wizards.com/books/images/DrizztDo'UrdenFRCS_16.jpg

Super_Lawliet
November 22nd, 2005, 09:11 PM
Name: Rayne
Class: Ranger
Race:Moon elf
Weapon:Bow/Arrow, hidden short sword
Appearance:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/elves/elves24.jpg

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 03:35 AM
Name: stannlex
Class: warrior
Race: forest elf
Weapon: twin machete for travel and twin long swords for battle
Appearance: he is taller than some elves his age, thus giving him the ability to use longer swords, he has golden eyes and green hair to blend into the forest, his wardrobe is made entirely of leaves and plants, from oak leaves to jungle vines

Other: (i added this one because i thought you forgot it)
his clothes are made of plants from so many different forests and jungles because he lived at the heart of the forever forest, the forest where every plant imaginable grows

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 08:20 AM
You guys are accepted. We'll wait for a while to see if anyone else wants to join before we start.

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 09:18 AM
Name: Morias Synextra
Race: Human
Class: Necromancer

Description:Completly covered from head to toe in black armor, adorned with red symbols. He seems to be a very pious man, who has dedicated himself to one of many dark gods that condone his art. His voice is like needles, plunging into your heart, his eyes, shining through his dark helmet bore into your soul like a knife. Mystery pervades his every move, yet his motives may not be too different from your own. Speak to him at your own risk. Request his aid at your own peril.

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 09:20 AM
That's cool. your accepted but what weapon do you use or do you just use magic.

Loki
November 23rd, 2005, 09:45 AM
Name:Celes Chere
Class:Healer
Race: Human
Weapon: (In pic)
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Kaiyoseila/a.png

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 09:48 AM
Accepted! Only 5 more people can join.

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 11:41 AM
Oh sorry.

Weapon: His armor changes itself to suit his needs, turning into blades claws, anything he needs, but he mostly relies on magic.

_Manafi_
November 23rd, 2005, 12:44 PM
Name: anubis
Class: Beserker
Race: Minotaur
Weapon: a big ax
Appearance:
http://www.maj.com/gallery/toa0of0magic/ArtNotByMe/minotaur.gif

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 12:51 PM
Beserker or warrior is good for a minotaur because of their strengh.Otherwise your accepted leaving 3 spaces. my friend reserved a space. we will wait a little longer just in case.

Furea-chan
November 23rd, 2005, 02:37 PM
can I join?

Name:Shizumi Mayaoko
Class:Warrior
Race:Forest elf
Weapon:Bow and arrow and a series of diffrent hidden swords and hidden
dagers
Apperence:http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/elves/elves35.jpg

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 03:01 PM
(You are accepted and now we have 2 spaces left. We can start.)

I pleaded to the king to give me men for my expidition to the city in the sky. He gave me much money and told me to find my own adventurers. So I hired messengers to tell everyone in town. Those who were brave enough to come with me would meet me in the town square in one week.

One week later... I set up the equipment. I now waited for my group of adventurers to arrive.

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 03:18 PM
i went to the town square with a poster in my hand

"is this this expidition to the sky?" i asked, kind of bored, there was more exitement in the forest than in this town!

i sat up in a tree and hung my legs down, it really was boring here

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 03:23 PM
"I am Drizzt leader of the expidition to the city in the sky! All great warriors who want to come! Come here!" I yelled at the top of my lungs hoping they would come soon or that even any would come.

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 03:26 PM
"HELLO" i said from the tree "hey, drizzle, or whatever your name is, im here!" i sadi from the tree, which was right behind him

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
"A wood elf huh, and what would your name be?" I asked him in my coarse yet calm voice. This was the first. But where were the others.

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 03:32 PM
"names stanlex, and im a forest elf" i siad "wood elves are those ones taht are rumored to make cookies with magic"

i laughed, knowing this wasnt true

"i dont really mind what your name is, im just going to call you drizzle, its easyer to remember" i said, swining higher up so he would not be able to get me if he was angry at this comment

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 03:37 PM
"It doesn't matter what you call me Stanlex just as long as someone is here. Did you see any others come this way?" I asked Stanlex.

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 03:42 PM
"yea, some other elves, i think one of my sibs was with 'em" i siad, looking around

i swung down a little and layed back, feeling comfortable in the tree

i saw an elf in the distance, a moon elf, a beautiful moon elf

"whoa..." i whispered in awe, she was teh most beautiful person i had ever seen

Super_Lawliet
November 23rd, 2005, 03:44 PM
Rayne slowly looked around the area. "......." Her gaze shifted to two men near a tree, talking. Bow in her hand and a bit of of stumble she walked over. "Hello....My name is Rayne....."

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 03:46 PM
"Are you accepting the challenge of the great jouney to the city of the gods? Or are you just asking for directions." I said in a sort of sarcastic voice.

_Manafi_
November 23rd, 2005, 03:49 PM
i jump down from a the top of a building
a loud boom is heard
i am hear i say

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 03:54 PM
"A minotaur." I said in an amazed voice. For I had never seen a minotaur before.

Loki
November 23rd, 2005, 03:59 PM
OOC:Removing self from RP. WAY too fast, and I'm too busy with a Gaia RP right now

_Manafi_
November 23rd, 2005, 04:01 PM
do you have a problem with that elf? i say in a loud voice

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 04:02 PM
i coninue to stare at rayne

'please let her be coming with us' i thought

i fell from the tree and on my head, knocking me out of the trance

"ouch" i muttered, my rear in the air, rubbing my head

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 04:02 PM
"Is that a challenge?" I said. "You are brave. What do you think Stanlex?"

(Okay so that leaves 3 spaces again.)

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 04:04 PM
"im brave, not stupid" i said, jumping back up in the tree

"count me out" i siad, planting myself in the very top of the large tree

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 04:07 PM
"Now moon elf answer me are you joining the expidition or not?" I asked in my still calm voice.

Loki
November 23rd, 2005, 04:08 PM
(Also, I thought I might say that this is ridiculous, a decent RP post is 4 lines long, your's are almost all one liners.)

Super_Lawliet
November 23rd, 2005, 04:09 PM
"NBever insult one another my friends..." She said looking to the two, then right at Drizzt. "I will be coming along if it is alright with you m'lord..." She spoke, bowing in respect. The Drow elf were higher in the line of elf, so she show kindness. "That is...if you you will allow it..."

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
"You do not have to show me respect. And you will be a good help on this journey." I said. I was sort of mad at the thought some one would have to respect me. I believed everyone was equal in every way.

Super_Lawliet
November 23rd, 2005, 04:15 PM
"I understand, and thank you..." She nodded and smiled a little, turning to look at the elf that fell from the tree. "Are you alright?" She asked, kneeling down.

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
i heard that she was coming along and i jumped for joy, but, the downside was that i missed the branch and fell

i landed on the minataurs head

"sorry about that" i said, jumping down "slipped"

i tripped on a rock and fell at rayne's feet, biting my toung in the prosses

blood dripped from my mouth

i took a leaf from my clothes and put it on my tounge

the resuts were almost instant, my tounge healed instantly, yet i had a bad taste in my mouth

_Manafi_
November 23rd, 2005, 04:16 PM
i am hear for this journey elf so what is your names
i say as i sit down

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 04:18 PM
"My name is Drizzt Do'Urden, but you can call me what ever you want." I said while looking at the minotaur.

_Manafi_
November 23rd, 2005, 04:27 PM
i say glad to meet you Drizzt sorry for that before i am easy to get offended
so are there more warriors coming? i say
as i look at Drizzt

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
A shadow rose behind Drizzit, an perfectly calculated hiss alerting the elf to the prescence of the stranger behind him.

The cloaked figure had no flesh visible, instead he was covered head to toe in a dark, jet-black armor, a tattered brown cloak wrapped around the torso. Two slits in the helmet glowed red, and as he looked down at the Dark Elf, Drizzit could see that he rarely breathed, but when he did it made a metallic hiss and cold air wafted from the helmet.

The being spoke, its voice distinctly male, but incredible cold, one could say creepy. Rasping in a way that beguiled the listener in its alacrity, it's voice was devoid of emotion.

"My name is Morias. Death is my companion, and my occupation. I will accompany you to your city."

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 04:28 PM
"My god. Are you a demon?" I asked in a now scared voice while barely resisting the urge to hide.

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 04:31 PM
There was a cold, unfeeling silence, that caused the whole area to feel darker. The being inclined its head, and spoke again, its voice hinting at amusement.

"A dark elf? Scared? Mmm..."

He leaned close to Drizzit's face, hissing deeply.

"I can taste it. I am no demon. At least...not yet. Though I am not human either. No more. I am nothing that you need concern yourself about."

_Manafi_
November 23rd, 2005, 04:34 PM
you dark knight i do not know if we should trust you? i say to Morias
as i stand up to my full hight

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 04:36 PM
"Minotaur I have not learned your name yet, but calm down. I can trust him. That means you also should be able to." I said now starting to fear him less and less.

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 04:38 PM
The Necromancer inclined his head to the outspoken elf.

"Trust me? Who said you should trust me? I ask for no trust...merely compliance."

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 04:43 PM
"Okay then. We shall go soon. I will wait for more though. Is that okay with you?" I said now I was no longer afraid of the dark sorcerer. He was a threat to the point that he might betray us. "Stanlex do you think you can comply with what him?"

_Manafi_
November 23rd, 2005, 04:46 PM
my name is anubis i say in a low growl
i sit back down pule my ax from my back and start to sharpen it
i still do not trust him i say in a growl

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 04:50 PM
"your not the only one big guy" i said, walking away from the armored one

i sit at teh bottom of the tree next to rayne

"i dont beleive we were properly introduced, i am stanlex" i said, holding out my hand to the fellow elf

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 04:54 PM
"Anubis... the name of the jackal/god of the underworld. How did you get the name?" I asked.

_Manafi_
November 23rd, 2005, 04:59 PM
i got my name for all of the evil beings i have killed i say
look at my handle of my ax every one of the marks are from my killings one mark for one evil being

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 05:00 PM
(Zorro, please use quotation marks, its hard to tell the difference between dialogue and action)

Morias leaned against the wall and stared at the earth. The red slits closed, turning black, and no sound came from him...no breathing...no movement...nothing.

A small bird swooped down from a tree. Unafraid of inhabitants of the village, because of the kind disposition the Elves have towards nature, the bird saw no reason not to fly low.

Morias gave it a reason, his hand snapping out, a small needle sticking out of his finger punctured the bird's neck, killing it instantly. A single hiss of satisfaction and he held the dead creature in his palm.

He murmured and the bird stood up again, shaking itself, and a plethora of feathers fell off. With bare patches, and glowing red eyes, the birds earlier beauty had been lost. It took off, heading down the main road. Morias sighed.

"That was sloppy."

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 05:09 PM
"Necromancer what is your name? I require it." I said. What he just did to that bird was cruel but I could tell he sort of enjoyed hurting it.

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 05:12 PM
He looked at him.

"I have already told you my name. It's Morias."

His eyes closed again, and he was silent. He appeared to be concentrating on something.

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 05:13 PM
"Stanlex are you sure you didn't see anyone else other than elves?" I asked. "Anything?

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 05:20 PM
"what looked like a pixie, or maybe a large insect" i said, looking away from the moon elf, who was apparently deep in thought, either that or she didnt hear me

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 05:21 PM
"Did any of you see anyone else? I must know!" I was saying in a raised voice.

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 05:22 PM
"not as far as i can remember, now get off my back, or ill put you on yours" i said angrilly

_Manafi_
November 23rd, 2005, 06:09 PM
i saw a girl elf coming this way i say to Drizzt

{i put my ax back on by back and get up}

{i walk over to stannlex} i say hello elf {i put my hand out to shake his hand}

OOC: sorry for not using quotation marks is this better

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 06:15 PM
"yea, whatever" i siad, shaking his hand

i jump back up in the tree and escape the hustle and bustle of the square below

Let's Fighting Love
November 23rd, 2005, 08:25 PM
"If no one else is coming we should move out." I said while grabbing the supplies. "We need not wait forever here. Besides the noise is getting to me."

(We still have 3 spaces empty if anyone wants to join.)

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 09:33 PM
Soundlessly the Necromancer followed, his footsteps not making a sound, the armor silent. The unnatural silence permeading from him, and the fact that the clouds were growing darker added a rather gloomy outlook on the expedition.

He turned to Drizzit.

"Will there be any people who wish to stop us from reaching our destination?"

SilverTail
November 23rd, 2005, 09:55 PM
"probably" i said to the necromanser

i walked past him, trying to avoid the darkness within him

i walked alongside rayne, i felt like i had met her before, in a dream

i walked along, not looking at anything exept where i was going, we walked up a steep hill at the foot of a mountain, one of the nearby mountans that surrouned teh village

RentCavalier
November 23rd, 2005, 11:55 PM
Morias broke his silence.

"You are in danger here elf. There is a band of 12 trolls camped at the end of this bend, just out of sight, intending to ambush travelers. They have been feasting on local merchants only, and are quite famished."

Noting his companions astonishment as to how he knew this, he chuckled.

The bird he'd killed earlier flew onto his shoulder, chirping a horrible, hollow sound.

"Dead men tell no tales. But I can make them speak. Nothing dies without just cause."

The bird fell to the ground, its soul released from the rotting body that it had inhabited, and Morias closed his eyes.

"As you are leader, I will allow you to determine how best to deal with these trolls."

_Manafi_
November 24th, 2005, 07:21 AM
[i was walking behind Morias when he said There is a band of 12 trolls]

i say leader how will we fight them {as i take my ax out}

i smell them we are getting close to them

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 07:26 AM
i heard what moraias said adn stopped

"trolls? those things dont have enough brains to pick something up without smashing it" i said "why should we worry about what we an outsmart?"

Super_Lawliet
November 24th, 2005, 07:33 AM
"Because, trolls may not be the smartest creatures in this world...but they can be desctructive...." Rayne said, finally breaking her long silence. "Plus, they are mighty powerful..... " She nodded to Stanlex and looked up, sighing."I know that destructive power all too well...." I don't want to linger upon that pain any longer....never again.... Rayne absentmindedly touched the gold bracelet that lay upon her left wrist. Never ever...I've lost my parents...I don't want to lose any comrades.

_Manafi_
November 24th, 2005, 07:44 AM
i agree with the girl elf [i say]

we to take them down now [i say in a growl]

what do you think leader?

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 08:22 AM
"I think patience is key who knows we might get help on our way there. As the trolls get finished eating they will be to stuffed full of food to move at their top reaction time letting us attack. That still leads the risk of death. So who's in?"I said turning around to look at all of them.

Furea-chan
November 24th, 2005, 08:26 AM
"Well I know what I say."
Shizumi said.
"We take them down now."
She ran towards the trolls camp.
Shizumi took out her bow and
Pulled back an arrow.
She closed her left eye and let go of the arrow.
It flew thruogh the air with a whistling noise.
It struck the troll square in the fourhead.
"Hehehe,perfect shot."

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 08:29 AM
" Oh ####! Everyone! Charge!" I yelled while running. I saw a troll jumped on to it's head and I started slashing at the dumb creatures head.

Furea-chan
November 24th, 2005, 08:34 AM
"Finally."
Shizumi said as she ran towards
a trool with one of her hidden swords.
He looked un harmed but then his left
arm fell off.
"Hehe need a hand?"
She said sacasticlly.

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Morias stood quietly, watching his companions kill Troll after Troll. He mused to himself.

"They are indeed more skilled then I credited them for."

A troll fell to the Necromancer's feet, arrows puncturing its body. Morias began to glow softly, muttering.

The Troll at his feet rose up, its flesh peeling away from the force of the magic pumping through its veins. Picking up its fallen club, it rushed back to rejoin the battle.

The Trolls howled in fear as their dead comrade rushed at them. Morias began to laugh, a dark cackle that echoed around the mountain pass. Another dead troll rose up, then another, and another, Morias' laughter acting like a call to arms for the dead, an unnatural sound that caused the remaining living Trolls to pray in their own toungues for a painless death...

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 08:49 AM
"Power and techinque." I muttered to myself as the trolls were running form their dead allies. "That makes quik work of things. Good job Morias." I said in a supporting yet amazed tone.

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Morias simply inclined his head and walked amidst his newly undead servants. He petted one gently on the head, speaking to them in a very quiet, unintelligable language.

He then turned to face the group.

"Shall we go?"

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 09:01 AM
"Yes let's continue." I said while taking out a map. "Our next rest stop is about 20 miles away. It's a dwarvern village. The trail we have to take is lined with bandits. So let's go."

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 09:08 AM
"ok" i said

i walked over to my sister and ruffled her hair

"still as good a shot as ever shizumi" i said, taking one of her arrows and looking closely at teh tip

"hey, these are mine" i said angrilly

i calmed down, i didnt use arrows, i just made them to sell for gold

"you owe me 40 peices of silver" i said to her, handing her the arrow

"that makes your grand total 40 peices of gold"

Super_Lawliet
November 24th, 2005, 10:16 AM
Rayne growled lowly at the new girl and turned away, closing her eyes in thought. Why do we need more girls...am I not enough? By the gods... She opened her eyes and looked up, taking a deep breath. "Mankoi amin...mankoi amin...." She groaned softly, running a hand through her hair.

OOC: Oh..she was saying "Why me...why me" If you don't want me to speak elvish I'll stop.....or maybe I won't...it depends on everyone's decsion

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 11:04 AM
(It's okay. You can speak elven.)
"We must get there quickly the moon is rising. And tonight is the full moon. We must hurry." I said as I started running down the trail.

Furea-chan
November 24th, 2005, 12:04 PM
"Yeah yeah yeah here's your
stupid silver peices."
Shizumi said agervated handing
Stanlex some peices of
silver.
She looked over at Rayne witha
tweeked look.
"You got a problem with
me or something?"
She said to her.
She ran down the path following Dritzz.

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Morias turned away from his undead pets and followed after Drizzit, the trolls shambling behind him.

"Do you fear the Full Moon Night Elf? I find it most...serene..."

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 04:09 PM
"you would, the moon means darkness, dakness is you" i said without thinking about waht i was saying

i walked past the necromancer and up to rayne

"but the moon is also a becon of light"

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 04:46 PM
"It's the full moon that means lycans or as normal people call them werewolves. You never want to find a pack of werewolves. So let's try to hurry." I said. There were shadows in the trees following us. "They may already have tracked us so run very fast."

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 04:56 PM
Morias walked slowly as the others fled past him, utterly unconcerned.

The last embers of daylight faded away, and the pale light of the moon shone down on the Necromancer. He nodded his armored head and spoke to the trolls.

"Come, my brethren...hunt...the moon shall be your guide...seek the chatoic souls and make them join us!!!"

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 04:59 PM
I stopped and turned around. I said " Are you insane man. They hunt in packs they will rip the trolls to shreds. Unless you know something I don't."

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 05:08 PM
The armored helmet stared levelly at him.

"I know much you do not. Leave me, these beasts will not pass."

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 05:12 PM
"If you want." I said. I was about to talk again when I was tackled down. I looked up. There was an emmence Lycan. Probably an Alpha male. Then out of the woods came many others. I got up and said "To bad because now it's a grudge fight. Unless you really want to stay behind."

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 05:19 PM
A massive iron spike shot from the Necromancer's armor and impaled the Lycan through. Retracting, the blood-coated spike pulled the Lycan closer to the Necromancer, who gripped it in his arms.

The helmet opened somewhat, and a cloud of white air enveloped the lycan's head. There was a strangeled gasp and it fell to the ground, twitching.

The undead Trolls drew their axes and rushed ahead, engaging the first wolves they could find.

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 05:30 PM
"great, lycans" i said annoyed

i drew a steel knife from my tunic and held it straight up and down

a lycan bit down on the blade, the smooth metal percing the roof of its mouth

"too easy" i muttered, jumping up and kicking the dead creature in the face

i shook the blood off my hand and stood there, waiting

another lycan charged me

i simply jumped up and slammed its face into teh ground

"sis, arrow!" i siad hurriedly

i found an arrow laying at my feet in seconds

"thank you" i siad, stabbing the tip into teh lycan's forhead

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 05:34 PM
(Um, you do know that only Silver or Magic can kill a werewolf, right?)

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 05:36 PM
(these are special arrow, coated in silver, and the dagger was too)

Let's Fighting Love
November 24th, 2005, 05:42 PM
"Eat my silver blades you monsters!" I yelled while I jumped and spun around with my scimitars held out. My blades were cutting into the lycans faces as I drew closer and closer. Then after I landed I threw my scimitars into two of them. Then I ran towards the other werewolves. As I passed the lycans dead corpses I grabbed my scimitars. I stabbed the first two then I kicked the dead lycans off my blades and started slashing into the oncoming lycans.

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 05:51 PM
i brought out my long swords, special elven blades made of silver, a third the size of normal elven blades

i threw the first blade like a spear, it stabbed between teh wolves legs

"well, there goes another generation" i said, running forwards and bringing the blade up, through the beast's stomach

i tehn whiped the blade and it landed in ones forhead as it aproached

i sped forwards adn jumped up, stabbing another one that was about to leapfrog over the dead one's body and onto me, right in teh forhead

"thats two down" i said, grabbing my sword as i landed and pulling the other out of the wolve's head

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 07:59 PM
The Lycan that Morias had dispatched began to float in the air, purple flames surrounding its body. Its eyes glowed blue and a massive gout of blue flame erupted from its mouth, enveloping a group of oncoming werewolves. The flamed cleared revealing the Lycans flesh had been stripped from their bodies.

But the bones moves on their own, howling soundlessly as they lept upon their former comrades, ripping and biting at flesh, feeling no pain, and no remorse.

Morias laughed, a sickening cackle.

"Foul beasts! REVEL IN THE BEAUTY OF DEATH! For only when life ends, can you truly feel ALIVE! Now you shall all join me, in my beautiful symphony of PAIN!"

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"thats just sick" i spat at morias

i slammed my hand on the ground and roots came up and trapped everywherewolf, dead or alive, and started to pull them into teh ground, along ith the trolls

"rest in pease" i said as the roots pulled them completely underground

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Morias' claw was around his neck in an instance, the heavy gauntlet squeezing hard.

"How DARE you attack my brethren? I would SQUEEZE the life out of you, but you don't deserve death."

A barking laugh came out of the helmet.

"I might just torture you a bit. Pain works so much better on the living."

He tossed him away, growling. He fell to his knees and began to...pray. At least, thats what it looked like.

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 08:53 PM
i was on my knees, not praying, but using elven magic

i slammed my hand on ht eground again and the roots from before came back, entangling around the dark being

he slashed them away and they sprouted more ends, just like a hydra

"these roots cannot be cut, burned, crushed, or destroyed in any way" i said "you will not do what you have done to those creatures ever, give them a quick death and let them rest in peace, you do NOT make them your puppets" i said furiously slaming my foot on the ground

a giant root came out of teh ground at this last part adn slammed into the necromancer's 'face'

"do you understand me?"

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 09:13 PM
Morias' laughed.

"Puppets? They are no mere PUPPETS!"

The Necromancer turned into a black ooze, soaking into the roots. They shook and quivered, then shot back towards their summoner, Morias remerging just as they crashed into him.

"They are free! Free of the confines of life and death! Free of pain! They serve me of their own free wills!"

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 09:18 PM
"this is all wrong" i said "all, WRONG!!!!!"

a blue aura appeared around me and shot out in waves at the necromancer, the roots sinking into the ground

the necromancer rose off the ground and spread into an "X" shape

"you shall harm no creature, dead or alive, ever again" i siad, my voice altered

my eyes were glowing blue as i neared him

his armor started to come apart at the joints, unable to escape the bind i had used on him

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Morias didn't struggle, merely allowing the spell to work.

"You want to unmask me? Foolish. You know not what you do. I beg of you, for your own safety, leave this armor on!"

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 09:31 PM
"i wont remove your armor, but i am going to leave you here, defenceless" i said

my eyes continued to glow as i walked away

"i will let nature deside waht do do with you"

his energy drained away, making him nothing more than bodyless armor

the prison dissapeared

"goodbye, necromanser"

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Morias stood up shakily, groaning.

"Unexpected. Let...nature...decide?"

He fell to the ground.

"Nature already dealt with me...years ago...letting you win...was exactly was nature didn't want..."

He laughed, softly. He grew silent, lying in the dust...a strange, sad silence...

Electric Hero
November 24th, 2005, 10:30 PM
CloneTrooper47 already let me join it... and start maybe.

Name: Max Hunter
Class: Bounty-hunter; mercenary ((was a Knight))
Race: He doesn't know... no one knows... but it is said to be human with elf powers...
Weapon: A legendary sword... the handle blue, and the blade a shiny silver. This sword has more than 20, 000 layers of the best steel... and was covered with elf magic to cut everything in two. The sword rests on Max's back. Max also has some weird powers, is fast and has good sight and strenght.
Appearance: Max hides his face behind the shadow that his hooded-cape makes. Wears black clothes, but when he is just walking you can only see his cape covering his whole body. A pair of black gloves too. If he opens his cape, you will just see black clothes again. Also... sometimes... his electric blue-colored eyes can be seen glowing behind the shadow of his hooded-cape... but be careful... don't stare at them... the effects can vary, but the most common effect is that you lose memory for the time you stared at them and you keep staring.

IC: I was late... late to know the people that went to the city of the gods. They were not going to get there without me. I asked for directions to many people... and I finally catched up with them in a forest. It was night... a beautiful night with a full moon... and werewolves. A problem that was solved by a person of the travelers using roots. He turned his back against an armor on the ground.

When everyone was not looking at the armor, I quickly walked form the trees next to the armor. I kneeled beside it, and I hit it... not hard, just enough to prove something was there. But a loud echo told me that something was there, but there was nothing using it. I stood up and looked to a man wearing green clothes that had two long, curved swords, that looked he was leading this thing. Completely covered by my cape, and my face always hidden, I spoke to him "Hello... I wonder... if I still can join the journey to the city of the gods... I got late in the square".

Just after that, I turned to the armor again. I walked over at it, but stopped at the middle. "You there... need help?" I asked the armor... if there was nothing... oh well... bad luck... but if something was there, it was going to be interesting.

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 10:39 PM
"donot ask me, i am not the leader" i said, walking away and up to the edge of the forest

"and do try to leave the necromanser alone" i said, turning back

"this is the closest path to the city of the gods, it may be treturouse, but it is the fastest way there, for teh city of the gods is on the highest mountain, just beyond these mountains here" i said

i walked down to the necromanser, and put my hand on his back

"nature has told me to give you a second chanse, so i do so" i said pressing on the armor

the armor melted together into black skin

the red slits became full eyes

the silver lining of his helmet became silver hair

"your second chance awaits, you are alive yet again" i said

Electric Hero
November 24th, 2005, 10:43 PM
ooc: I actually asked CloneTrooper47...

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 11:10 PM
(oops, thought you meant me, i am wearing green so i thought you were talkin to me, eh, oh well, lets just go with it)

RentCavalier
November 24th, 2005, 11:18 PM
(DM, please don't screw around with my character like changing him like that, its godmodding and it goes against who the guy is. Besides, isn't that kind of ability VASTLY overpowered?)

All around the silent armor, the ground began to shake. white whisps of flame crawled out of the ground, shooting into the armored body, the Necromancer glowing brighter and brighter.

There was a hiss and a flash, and slowly, Morias stood up, hissing.

"That...was unpleasent. I would very much like to not repeat that again."

SilverTail
November 24th, 2005, 11:20 PM
(there is a reason why it was like that, watch:))

"i am the voice of nature, my word is law here" i said

a green aura appeared ouside my body, which collapsed, unconcious

"goodbye, and goodluck" the aura 'spoke', before dissapearing into nothingness

Super_Lawliet
November 25th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Rayne sank to the ground beside Stanlex, touching his arm lightly. "He has been visited by a spirit....." She blinked, leaning down a bit more to examine his face. "Uuma dela...he'll be alright." She looked to the others.

RentCavalier
November 25th, 2005, 07:17 AM
(Huh? Look We're disregarding you doing anything like that to Morias, it makes no sense and is detrimental to the character.)

SilverTail
November 25th, 2005, 07:55 AM
(ok, that never happened, but the whole spirit thing, that did)

Let's Fighting Love
November 25th, 2005, 08:14 AM
"Anyone can still help." I said, "Want a Lycan skin. We got plenty of them."

_Manafi_
November 25th, 2005, 08:25 AM
OOC: well that was quick i did not have a chance to fight oh well

OOC2: next time if i am not hear you guys can put me in your post fighting the bad guys ok?

SilverTail
November 25th, 2005, 08:25 AM
(actually, no we dont, they were all pulled underground, remember?)

Let's Fighting Love
November 25th, 2005, 08:44 AM
(Don't worry we'll include you in our next fight)

RentCavalier
November 25th, 2005, 10:25 AM
So wait, we're being pulled undergound?))

Let's Fighting Love
November 25th, 2005, 10:27 AM
(The Lycans were pulled underground apparently. I'm so confused.)

SilverTail
November 25th, 2005, 10:28 AM
(no, the lycans adn trolls were pulled underground, remember? thats why you got all pissed at me)

Let's Fighting Love
November 25th, 2005, 10:35 AM
(I read back and DM8000's character made roots that pulled the Lycan's underground.)

_Manafi_
November 25th, 2005, 10:48 AM
(ok so we are not underground)

RentCavalier
November 25th, 2005, 10:52 AM
(I actually got pissed with you pulling a Jesus and fixing my character by changing how he looked.)

SilverTail
November 25th, 2005, 10:55 AM
(no, remember? before you said i was 'praying' you had me by the throat for pulling them underground)

RentCavalier
November 25th, 2005, 10:56 AM
(Oh. That was Morias getting pissed by killing his "brethren." He's a Necromancer. He likes his undead pets.)

SilverTail
November 25th, 2005, 10:58 AM
(yea, now can we get back to the rp? not that i can do much, im unconcies, the perfect time for revenge)

Let's Fighting Love
November 25th, 2005, 10:58 AM
(Let's get back to the rp. I'm going to wait to post until some one else does)

dude0280281
November 25th, 2005, 11:20 AM
reserved spot here, and ready to go!
name: Yawn-Ti
class: summoner
race: Dragon human combo
wepons: crossbow straped to arm and a spear
apperincehttp://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/goldendawn/102/Dragons/d35.gif with out the guy

Let's Fighting Love
November 25th, 2005, 11:22 AM
(I can't see the picture but your accepted)

dude0280281
November 25th, 2005, 11:46 AM
occ: I can, I wonder why you can't?
occ2: and i forgot to mention
Backround: He is overconfident, but cringes in the face of fear. plus he doesn't know much eniglish so sometimes he breaks out into hee native tounge
looks: a red skiny dragon thing
I was socilizing in my village when all of a sudden a darkness was in the clouds. The gods came down from the clouds and seid "how dare you defie us" I had no idea what they ment. then out of nowhere they started destroying my vilage few got out. then the Gods walked up the suvivors (including myself) and seid "Let this be a leson to all speices who defie us! then the biggest god attacked I maneced to summon a portel and escapted but was baddly damaged. I saw some people in the distance I cryed for help.

_Manafi_
November 25th, 2005, 12:53 PM
OOC: dude wood this be it ???
http://img331.imageshack.us/full.php?image=images6bm.jpg

Anubis
_______
i smell a dragon it is close to us (i say)

{i take my ax from my back}

it is to close get ready for a fight (i say in a loud voice)

Super_Lawliet
November 25th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Rayne looked up at the others, then back down at Stanlex. "He would come around in an hour or so...although I might be able to do something...." The young moon elf said as she leaned down a bit more, their foreheads almost ing. "Wake up my friend...Cormlle naa tanya tel'raa....please...." she whispered, closing her eyes. "Wake up...."

SilverTail
November 25th, 2005, 01:37 PM
a light grew in my minds eye, i saw everything from above, rayne leaning above me, then i saw a dragon flying at us from the mountains

i barely opened my eyes adn saw that hers were closed

"rayne?" i muttered slowly, trying to raise my head, but rayne's forhead was against mine

she raised her head a little and i leaned up, kissing her

"thank you" i said

i suddenly remembered of the dragon, which was flying down the mountain

"dragon"

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2005, 02:52 PM
I walked near another man in green clothes and white hair. "You must be the leader of this journey... I got late to the city, but I managed to find you... will you accept me in your group?" I asked him looking at him. I managed so my eyes wouldn't glow... I did not wanted to hypnotize someone so soon. But then, my eyes glowed... and I knew it... I just hoped for the man not to stare at them.

SilverTail
November 25th, 2005, 03:01 PM
"DRAGON!" i yelled, jumping up suddenly and pointing up to the mountains

it was black with golden eyes, it had golden spikes along its back that were the size of dinner plates

"ready yourselves" i said, pulling out my sword

Let's Fighting Love
November 25th, 2005, 03:55 PM
"Yes you may join. What ever comforts you. The others need help." I said to him as I walked over to the skinny red half dragon half, human. I started speaking to him in the dragons native tongue "Tris aser vicar Yawn-Ti?"(Meaning where were you Yawn-Ti?) Then I spoke to him in english " I waited a long time.But we had to go. The others don't know I was expecting you."

Electric Hero
November 25th, 2005, 04:55 PM
"ok" I whispered to myself as I saw that man going and talk to a dragon. He apparently looked he knew the dragon, and was expecting it. I heard the man also speaking in the dragons tongue. I stepped away a bit and looked around. I wondered how far the city of the gods was. "alieno adeo abeo" I spoke in a forgotten language now. It meant 'let us go'... or let's go.

Let's Fighting Love
November 26th, 2005, 03:00 PM
(I'm waiting for other people to post. And by the way a dragon flew up and wants to eat us. And I'm talking to Dude. He's not the big evil dragon. The big black dragon is.)

Furea-chan
December 1st, 2005, 01:39 PM
Shizumi gasped.
"Metromchi,"She spoke elvish to herself.
That is one huge dragon.
She thought to herself
The big black dragon smung down towards
Morias.
"Morias look out."Shizumi yelled.
She shoot the dragon with an arrow.
It whistled as it rushed through the air.
It hit the dragon right in it's glowing golden eye.
"Bullseye."She said.
Pulling out a rope she tied it on one end of
another arrow.
She lanched the arrow and it went around the
dragons neck.
Shizumi pulled on the rope and it became tight around
the dragons neck.

SilverTail
December 5th, 2005, 04:06 AM
"you really think thats going to work sis? it didnt work on those forest trolls and its not going to work on a dragon" i said jumping up and running on the rope like a vine "but this might"

i ran along the rope untill i reached teh face

i jumped up and out the range of its mouth and onto its neck, this thing was huge! i took out a blade and tried stabbing it, no luck, the dragon's hide was too thick, "thick headed dragons" i muttered under my breath

Furea-chan
December 11th, 2005, 09:09 AM
Shizumi sighed an annoyed sigh.
"Brothers, always jump ahead of things."
She said as she dropped the rope.
She ran up onto the dragons back and
climbed up onto the large black head.
She grabbed a sword out of her arrow canister
and stabbed it through the top of it's head and down
it's neck.The dragon wasn't effect and replied to this attack by
flicking it's head to the left.
Shizumi flew through the air and landed on a nearby tree.
"GOD DAMN DRAGONS!!!!!!!"She yelled agervated.
The dragons eyes galred at her, and she flinched.
"Oh crap." She said nervously.

SilverTail
December 11th, 2005, 09:33 AM
as my sister was throws off, i managed to stay on its head by grabbing onto its horns. "she is right, god damn dragons......" i muttered. holding onto one of the horns. i saw her sword a few inches away from me, so i went for it.

i grabed the sword and it came out, as i ran back to the head, which was swinging madly, i had a hard time trying to get to the face.

as i reached the face, i reversed teh blade, so it was pointing down

"i think this is what you were trying to do" i said to her, as i stabbed the dragon in it's eye

it howled in pain, whiping its head madly, trying to get me off, but i was used to this, there were storms back home that made some of the trees bend, and i hung onto those trees just for the heck of it

i continued to hold onto it, and it stopped, obviously thinking it had thrown me off, i took this chance and stabbed its other eye

it howeled again, whiping its head so ferocioulsy that i was throws several hundred feet adn landed on a large rock, i could not feel my legs........i was not paralised, but i could not feel my legs.........

Furea-chan
December 12th, 2005, 12:08 PM
"BRO!!!!!!"Shizumi yelled.
"OK now I'm pissed off!!!!"
She jumped back onto the dragon's head
and started stabbing it's head.
It growled furiously and started flapping it's huge wings.
Each wing was huge.
"Oh shit!!!!"Shizumi yelled as the dragon started flying
up into the air.
The dragon shooke furiously trying to knock Shizumi off
it's back.It succedeed and send her plumititng 16 feet
towards the ground.
She quickly pulled out her bow and aroow tied a rope around
the end of the arrow and shot it on a tree branch.
She swung up onto the tree and sat down taking deep
breaths.The dragon swung down towards the tree angrily.
Shizumi's eyes widened as she was preparing to be knocked
off the tree.

Let's Fighting Love
January 25th, 2006, 02:46 PM
OOC: Okay that's it i'm gonna post

IC: My little dragon friend ran away so I turned my attention on the giant dragon my allies were gallantly fighting. I ran towards it and landed near it's stomach so I stabbed up dealing a small wound to the black dragon. This huge creature was going to be a thorn in my side. I quickly said "Now attack while it's wounded!"

SilverTail
January 25th, 2006, 06:18 PM
i heard voices, but i could still not feel my legs, although they were still attached. i opened my eyes slowly, lifting my head to se what was happening. i saw shizumi sailing through the air into a tree, a rope tied to an arrow weged into the tree

"come on sis, you can do it..." i whinched, now feeling the pain in my leg, i looked down at it and saw a hge tear in my skin, i had landed on a sharp rock. "man that hurts..." i muttered, pulling a leaf from my tunic and placing it on the wound, it slealed almost instantly, but there was stil pain when i tried to get up

"lets try that again, shall we?" i said, finnaly getting to my feet, i felt for my swords, but remembered they were still lodged into the dragon's skin. "aww, hell no" i said, pulling a simple root from teh ground. i whispered to the root and it automaticly sprang from my hand and burrowed into the ground as though it were a worm.

all of the sudden, huge red roots shot from the ground, coiling around the dragon's wings, legs, tail, and where its head met its neck. "go and get him, for me" i said under my breath, trying to keep concies from the pain in my leg, as the magic would only work while i was concies

(i think a month of unconciesness autta do it :D)

Furea-chan
January 26th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Shizumi looked down at her brother an nodded."This one is for him."She muttered to herself.She took out a small dagger from her pocket and jumped up onto the dragons head.She began to stab it's head ripping the skin in a small area.She took a breif moment to think and then took the dagger and peeled the top of the dragons head where the tear in the thick hide was torn.The dragon hollared in pain and franticlly swished it's head around.Shizumi grasped it around the neck and whispered to it."I'm not going anywhere big boy."She then grabbed her dagger and stabbed it through the dragon's head.It cried in pain again and shook it's head again.She tooke out sword and began pushing the whole sword into the head.

Let's Fighting Love
January 26th, 2006, 03:24 PM
I quickly rolled out from under the dragon then I jumped to my feet. I stabbed my scimitars into its foot.Then I jumped up and stabbed my swords verticly from the bottom of its head. As the rules of gravity go I fell down and was injured from the fall only because I fell onto a big fat old rock. I then was not able to move and said, "Sorry but your sort of on your own."

Furea-chan
January 26th, 2006, 04:51 PM
"No big deal."Shizumi said as she watched that guy crash onto a rock.She continued to push the sword down through the tender spot of the dragons head.It howled and shook it's head frantically again only this time showing signs of losing will.Shizumi was still grasping on the dragon's neck."Allright big boy I see your slowing down."She said to the dragon."So lets see how you like this one."She let go of the dragons neck andgrasped tightly onto her sword.The dragon was still shaking it's head, but Shizumi showed no time of letting go.She twisted the blade aroung while it was still stuck in the dragons head.Blood spewed out of the dragons head and flew all over Shizumi's face and hands and her sword.She pulled the sword out of the dragons head and stabbed it in the dragon's eye.It cried and lost it's will.It's body went limp and blood was still oozing blood.Shizumi pulled her sword out of the dragon's eye and stabbed it down in it's jaw.She then grabbed her sword and jumped into the tree and hit the ground."That was for you bro."She said to her brother."You owe me big."

SilverTail
January 27th, 2006, 04:01 AM
i chuckled as i heard her say that. "i know, i know" i said under my breath. the pain in my leg wasnt as bad now, but it still hurt, but not enough to make me fall. i climbed off teh rock nd walked to the dragon's body, pulling my blades out of its head.

i swung each of them once, the blood clining to them flew off. "so, where to next drizzle?" i asked, putting my swords away. i saw him laying on the ground and took a leaf from my tunic and shoved it into his mouth. "this will heal that paralasis of yours, cant have you going around without your legs for the rest of your life now can we?" i said sheepishly "afterall, this was your idea now wasnt it?"

Let's Fighting Love
January 27th, 2006, 10:08 AM
I quickly jumped on to my feet. "Now let's continue. This is one weird night and we have to get to a town SOON!" Just tell me when we got everything in order and we'll head out." I said as serious as my voice can get.

Furea-chan
January 27th, 2006, 11:07 AM
"I don't know about you guys," Shizumi said walking over to the dragons body," but I'm ready to leave." She grabbed onto one of the small teeth in the dragon's mouth and pulled it out of the mouth. Drzzt and Stanlex were giving her a funny look. "What," She said as she began carving the tooth with her dagger, "Dragon teeth make good tips for arrows. Besides I need some arrows." She took the tooth (which now looks like an arows top) and stabbed her arm.Blood lightly oozed from her arm. "Well...." she said her voice in light pain. "I think it's sharp enough." She took the arrow out of her arm and but it in her pocket. "I'll finish that later."She muttered to herself. "Well anyway you guys I guess we should see if everyone's ready to be on their way."She said walking over to her brother."And you need to be more careful about where you land next time you could take your head off of your neck." She ruffled his hair and chuckled a playful laugh.

SilverTail
January 28th, 2006, 11:45 AM
"hey!" i said laughing myself, pushing her hand away and fixing my hair (not that it can get fixed xD ) i pulled a leaf off my tunic and gave it to her "for your arm" i said simply, walking away after drizzle