PDA

View Full Version : Gym Leaders Thread

Phoenix Boy
March 7th, 2004, 09:33 AM
In this thread we can chat about Gym leaders like how they became who they were

NOte to mods: Sorry if this has been made before i couldnt find it :'(

If this thread lasts longer than a couple of days could you trry not to talk about there wages as there IS a thread about this already

igtica
March 7th, 2004, 10:02 AM
Well personally I like overal threads. It means you can talk about an number of subjects collectively. You are starting with a different topic at least. Well for me that's enough to keep the thread *wonders is Kayleigh will agree* lol oh well it just depends now as to whether or not it is used ;) but no prollies from this mod ;)

Porygon
March 8th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Umm all I can say at the moment is that I think Jasmine is HOT!!

But that's just me.

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Seems fine to me, I suppose. And since the gym leaders are represented in both the games and anim, general is a good place for it. ^_^ Giovanni seemed to become one because he wants legendary Pokmon. Few movies go by where he doesn't want one. x_x;

Kayleigh
March 8th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Yes, I agree that this can stay! ^_^

Anyways, yeah, Giovanni most likely made his Gym just to get rare Pokemon.

Just as a random question to spark conversation, who's your favorite Gym Leader[s]? =D I like them all, but my favorites are Whitney, Erika, Tate and Liza, and all of the other girl ones~ XD

Ryoutarou
March 8th, 2004, 02:51 PM
MY favortie gym is and always will be azalea gym Brid pokemon kick ***

Dragon Man
March 9th, 2004, 09:19 AM
I think that they should have a gym in that city, (was it Dark City?) where there were two guys, one with a Electabuzz and the other with a Scyther. They could take turns battling trainers! =P Anyway, I think that Tate and Liza became the Mosswood Gym Leaders because they can use Psychic powers to help the Rockets launch! =D

Ice Master
March 12th, 2004, 09:53 AM
My Favs Flannery (FIRE YAY) And Pryce (ICE YAY)

IceKitten
March 12th, 2004, 02:17 PM
Now that is a hard question...

<-----

Pokemaster10000
March 12th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Now that is a hard question...

<-----

LOL, Oh what and what could that be? :P
Mine is Giovanni probaly because he is the hardest gym leader to defeat for me.

IceKitten
March 13th, 2004, 07:44 AM
LOL, Oh what and what could that be? :P
Mine is Giovanni probaly because he is the hardest gym leader to defeat for me.
who could that be, not what could that be =P

Hikaru's Twin
March 13th, 2004, 08:51 AM
Yes, I agree that this can stay! ^_^

Anyways, yeah, Giovanni most likely made his Gym just to get rare Pokemon.

Just as a random question to spark conversation, who's your favorite Gym Leader[s]? =D I like them all, but my favorites are Whitney, Erika, Tate and Liza, and all of the other girl ones~ XD

Hmm, my favourite Gym Leaders would have to be Misty, (sisters excluded) Brock and Lt. Surge.....i'm sure i've missed someone out, but i just can't think who right now....

stewie&rupert
March 18th, 2004, 04:14 PM
decisions, decisions......
hm... id have to say jasmine,morty,flanny,clair,giovanni,winona(hoenn bird leader),wallace.out of all my favorite is winona.

p.s. is bugsy and wallace guys or girls???

Phoenix Boy
April 18th, 2004, 11:43 AM
There both guys but wallace looks a bit.........

asher_son_of_ash
April 18th, 2004, 11:54 AM
My favorite Gym Leaders are Misty, Erika, Flannery...and Clair. O_o; So help me, I like girls. I have a weakness for them like Brock. XD