PDA

View Full Version : Sig and Avatar Discussions and Trends

Haruka
March 7th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Yup, the whole topic on members sigs and avatars. Talk about the latest trends in sigs, brag about your sig design or avatar, and talk about member's sig. This is not a place to test your sig or avatar. Please click Preview Sig to preview your sig in the User CP.

Do not flame each other and/or use bad comments. Please use constructive criticism

Do not test your sig or avatar here, please do that on a CP

Please have Fun! *glomps* XD

Cosmo
March 7th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Your sig an avatar are pretty cool. Did you use photoshop?

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Yay! Trends XD... my avatar...is from Fire Emblem... I have one where Nergal executes a critical attack but it's too large... I'm just stuck with Nergal's Ereshkigal ...

Latios Master
March 7th, 2004, 11:42 AM
My avatar is from the 5th Pokemon movie, and I used Appleworks to get the LM on it. My avatar was made by Shadow for me.

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 11:44 AM
My siffy... from Ogure Hermitage... I'm sure Omega will ove that site ... Feelingshipping! XD

Teara
March 7th, 2004, 12:24 PM
I'm putting up a new zig every zaturday^_^ They all have either my name or zignature T on em. ^_^ Thiz one'z a little blurry from rezizing though-_-
Oni Flygon, your avatar iz mocking me!
JK^_-

100marios
March 7th, 2004, 12:27 PM
Cool sigs and avs you guys!
While I may be lacking in my sig, my avatar more than makes up for it!
At least, that's what I think! Hehe....

DragonTrainer
March 7th, 2004, 12:33 PM
Lol, I only change my sig/avatar when I find something that blows me away with coolness

Thanks to Moony for making all of my stuff ^.^

Haruka
March 7th, 2004, 12:45 PM
Your sig an avatar are pretty cool. Did you use photoshop?
Yes, I used Photoshop to create mine. XD

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 12:49 PM
I'm putting up a new zig every zaturday^_^ They all have either my name or zignature T on em. ^_^ Thiz one'z a little blurry from rezizing though-_-
Oni Flygon, your avatar iz mocking me!
JK^_-

O.O ...my avatar's attacking! XD

Here's my sig's original pic:

http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/20041.0101.akeome.jpg

Yellow's so cute!!! XD

Cassie_Wheeler
March 7th, 2004, 12:58 PM
I like my Avatar a lot, Joey is from YuGiOh! I am not tpo proud of my signiture tho! Can u visit my site if u like YuGiOh, we only have 4 members so far! ;) plz....

Teara
March 7th, 2004, 01:05 PM
Awwww! Oni, where did u get that?
*zeez addrezz in pic*
Oh...nevermind^_- It'z ztill really cute^_^
*zeez avatar continue to laugh at her*
Oh yeah?! well....umm... *ztickz tounge out at it*
Zo ha! ^_-

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 01:07 PM
Ignore my avatar... XD

I was thinking of changing this into a banner...

http://www6.oekakibbs.com/bbs/ujikinn/data/114.jpg

Is this a good pic?

Teara
March 7th, 2004, 01:22 PM
Ignore my avatar... XD

I was thinking of changing this into a banner...

http://www6.oekakibbs.com/bbs/ujikinn/data/114.jpg

Is this a good pic?
*nervouzly looking back at avatar*
huh? what? Oh! yeah! That'z a really nice pic^_- Green lookz zo mature in those, and yellowz juzt to dang cute^_^
Thiz will probably be my banner next week(havn't uploaded it to URL yet>,<):
Of couze by then it'll have a big T on it^_-

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 01:30 PM
O.O ...my avatar's attacking! XD

Here's my sig's original pic:

http://ww22.tiki.ne.jp/~ujikinn/20041.0101.akeome.jpg

Yellow's so cute!!! XD
W00t, she sure IS kawaii in that pic. :D O_o; XP

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 01:32 PM
I'm spreading the word that Yellow is the cutest! XD

Teara
March 7th, 2004, 01:34 PM
22sa, what happend to the rezt of your zignature? It ztill lookz cool^_- I'm juzt curioz-_-

Cherrim
March 7th, 2004, 01:38 PM
._. Aagh.. I've been putting off making a real signature for too long now. The last one I made was over a month ago... and that's scary because I usually make about 2 or 3 every month. o_o;

x3 I like my avatar, though. I took the piccie from a doujinshi that I really wanna buy. ._. I don't remember who it's by or what it's called though. (Or if I'm... old enough to buy it o.o)

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 01:45 PM
22sa, what happend to the rezt of your zignature? It ztill lookz cool^_- I'm juzt curioz-_-
I can get it back if you think it's cool[er]. :P lol I think it's like Miyu-chan's new avatar (I saw it Leave of Ab. thread). Nice job with finding a decent avatar Miyu-chan, once again...:P

Shining Arcanine
March 7th, 2004, 01:47 PM
I'll mention that I have a new avatar.

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 01:49 PM
...more pictures of Yellow that I'm thinking of turning into banners: XD

http://www6.oekakibbs.com/bbs/ujikinn/data/116.png

XD Yellow ISH Kawaii!

Latios Master
March 7th, 2004, 01:56 PM
I'm going to use a new avatar soon that MoonLight made for me that has Latios and LM on it, kinda like DT's avatar. It's already made. I just have to put in my cp. :P

Haruka
March 7th, 2004, 02:05 PM
Yup! I will be changing avatars soon... though. ^_^

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Aww, I like everyone's avatars and signatures so far. ^_^ Well I just changed mine today... I figured with that old one spammers wouldn't have taken me too seriously, and plus it made me look a bit young. XD But it was still cute.

Anyways, I'm not really sure who that is in my avatar, but I know that Karen from Sister Princess is the girl in my banner. I got it from Kylara.com (http://www.kylara.com/), and the avatar is from Mad-Sky (http://www.mad-sky.com/avatar).

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 02:17 PM
^ I think I'll agree with 100marios she's beginning to sound (look) like Kairi :P, J/K but maybe a bit older
...more pictures of Yellow that I'm thinking of turning into banners: XD

http://www6.oekakibbs.com/bbs/ujikinn/data/116.png

XD Yellow ISH Kawaii!
That's also a good.... good ... it looks wrecked by stretching! :P

Latios Master
March 7th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Yup! I will be changing avatars soon... though. ^_^
You always change avatars. :P

This is my new avatar:
http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Wolvesmoon/Banners/latiosava2.gif

What do you think? :P

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 02:22 PM
^ I think I'll agree with 100marios she's beginning to sound (look) like Kairi :P, J/K but maybe a bit older
Eh? Are you talking about me? =P

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 02:26 PM
You always change avatars. :P

This is my new avatar:
http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/Wolvesmoon/Banners/latiosava2.gif

What do you think? :P
You're current one's a bit more intereseting IMO.
Eh? Are you talking about me? =P
Yes. Several people but mainly yoU! :P

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 02:29 PM
Cool, I like your new one LM. The colors look nice!

And yeah, I think that since I became a moderator I've been more mature. ^_^ But not all of the time, especially when I'm around Sayuri in that crush thread, lol.

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 02:31 PM
This could've been my avatar... less mocking XD

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Lol, I laugh every time I see your current one oni flygon. =P It's funny when that weird ghost thing waves his hands around. But it's still cool.

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 02:33 PM
lol...that Nergal in Fire EMblem aka... The second to the last boss... and every FE fan should know that every Final Boss in FE has to be a dragon.... XD

Flaming Torchic
March 7th, 2004, 02:35 PM
As you guys can see, I now have an actual awesome avvy! So far I have been using picture clips of Torchic as my avatar, but courtesy of Forest Grovyle, I now have a really cool avatar! *hugs his new avvy* Thanks Cloudy is you're out there :)

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 02:36 PM
I've never played Fire Emblem before, but everyone says that it's a good game.

And now that I look at it some more... It looks like he's trying to do the mocarina or something. XD XD XD

And I love your new avatar too, FT! ^_^ Torchic's so cute!

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 02:38 PM
Macarena! XD *stares at Nergal* ... now he does look like as if he's doing the macarena... XD

Cherrim
March 7th, 2004, 02:39 PM
...*snerk* I see that too, Kayleigh. XD Now I won't be able to look at it the same way again.

FT - I really like your sig/ava. They're so cute. And I like "matching" sets where the colours go well together and stuff, lol ^_^

Flaming Torchic
March 7th, 2004, 02:42 PM
...*snerk* I see that too, Kayleigh. XD Now I won't be able to look at it the same way again.

FT - I really like your sig/ava. They're so cute. And I like "matching" sets where the colours go well together and stuff, lol ^_^

Why thank you, but it is because of Cloudy that I now have my very first matching banner and avvy. *hugs again*

Also Lightning, I REALLY like your avatar, that Yugi pic looks so dang cool, dont EVER change it! >=P

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 02:45 PM
Flaming Torchic's sig has been displayed as a role model XD ... It looks good to me

anyone still rememebr these:

Haruka
March 7th, 2004, 02:45 PM
LOL... but my avatar and banner doesn't match, though... *sighs* :P

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 02:46 PM
same for me... ^^ Fire Emblem and Feelingshipping don't never go together...XD

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 02:50 PM
Macarena! XD *stares at Nergal* ... now he does look like as if he's doing the macarena... XD
Oh, is that how it's spelled? XD Whoops. And cute Yellow pictures!

I know, lol. Now I'm going to be laughing even more. XD You should keep that avatar, oni flygon! When people are in a bad mood they can just look at it and cheer up again.

And really, I don't even think that the two girls in my avatar are even in the same Anime. ^_^; I just picked them because I liked them and they looked alike.

Cherrim
March 7th, 2004, 02:51 PM
I love this avatar too... if I ever do change it, this is going as my "personal pic" in my profile. XD The full image is even better because he's holding a guitar, lol. :3

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 02:52 PM
Oh, is that how it's spelled? XD Whoops. And cute Yellow pictures!

lol...don't know how it's spelled too... O.O

Those pics were my previous avatars...*feels like changing mine now...*

Flaming Torchic
March 7th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Also Kayleigh, your avatar is pretty cool as well! Seems like every one of your avatars are pretty cool.

And your banner is cool, but I think it would be even cooler if you added a cool text to it. =)

Haruka
March 7th, 2004, 02:54 PM
lol... my avatar is ...... cheap... lol... I didn't put any effort in it, though. ^_^

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Lookie! Changed my avvy to Eliwood XD ... Rapier!

Cherrim
March 7th, 2004, 02:57 PM
At least it's better than my sig. I just yoinked an image from TV Tokyo's YGO site at the last minute. @_@;;

I need an idea for what should go in my next siggie... ;_; Suggestions, anyone? oo;

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 02:57 PM
lol...don't know how it's spelled too... O.O

Those pics were my previous avatars...*feels like changing mine now...*
Lol, then why did you correct me? XD We're hopeless fools.

Also Kayleigh, your avatar is pretty cool as well! Seems like every one of your avatars are pretty cool.

And your banner is cool, but I think it would be even cooler if you added a cool text to it. =)
Thanks! ^_^ And I know about the text thing, but I wasn't sure where to put it... Umm, in all of those squares? O_o; Lol.

Cherrim
March 7th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Personally, I would put the text in the top left corner of the centre/biggest rectangle. Make it a pixel-type font. x3 That'd look great!

Haruka
March 7th, 2004, 03:00 PM
LOL... My sig took 1 hour to complete... atleast it's a thing of effort... (yup, and the last banner verson 1 took over 3 hours to complete... atleast I figured the align feature on Photoshop)

I'm off getting a new avatar, then! ^_^

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Personally, I would put the text in the top left corner of the centre/biggest rectangle. Make it a pixel-type font. x3 That'd look great!
Yes, but it would have to be awfully small, lol. ^_^; What could I put? A 'K'?

And I love your banner Haruka! The design is very nice. I've always liked how it was designed.

Cherrim
March 7th, 2004, 03:07 PM
Nah... something like Sevenet 7 could probably fit your username within a relatively small space, Kayleigh. @_@

It usually takes me a little under 30 minutes to create my sigs. I hate taking too long on things because I lose interest. @_@;;

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 03:10 PM
Nah... something like Sevenet 7 could probably fit your username within a relatively small space, Kayleigh. @_@
What does Sevenet 7 mean? >_>

Cherrim
March 7th, 2004, 03:18 PM
@_@ Aah.. sorry, it's a font, lol. It's a really small one... and I use one just like it in my avatar. o.o

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Ohh, okay. Lol, I'll try it out then. ^_^; Thanks!

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 03:27 PM
hehe....changed my avatar second time this day... XD

Kayleigh
March 7th, 2004, 03:34 PM
Lol, it's so small. ^_^; Who is it of?

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 03:37 PM
It's Legault the theif from Fire Emblem. Theives are cool since they can steal stuff and open chests and doors with lockpicks. Though they suck at battles but once you promote them, they're one of the most Powerful units in Fire Emblem.

Haruka
March 7th, 2004, 04:28 PM
I changed my Avatar and User Title again. Comments?

Teara
March 7th, 2004, 04:34 PM
Very cute Haruka^_^ Were did ya get it?
Oni, now your avatar is pointing...I keep looking left and looking out my window...it'z very ztrange-_-
JK ^_- Moving avatarz are alwayz cool, very catchy^_^

digi-kun
March 7th, 2004, 04:47 PM
i know oni flygon's prob gonna say yes to this ques. but i ask should i get rid of my rating system in the rate my avatar place?

oh...and my avatars are all based off MTG dragons right now lightning dragon...but i'll change it...sometime...*searches brainburst for more dragons*

Haruka
March 7th, 2004, 05:04 PM
Oni, now your avatar is pointing...I keep looking left and looking out my window...it'z very ztrange-_-
LOL... I forgot the link though.

Uhh Thank you ummm Teara...

oni flygon
March 7th, 2004, 07:36 PM

Oh so now it's pointing... <.< ... It's pointing to my wall XD

Digispirit virus... well , you're correct XD If you rate an avatar by sheer coolness, not everyone will be satisfied.

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 7th, 2004, 07:37 PM
my brother made my smilie sig, and i just got my avatar from the internet.

Scyther5
March 7th, 2004, 07:40 PM
Well i changed my Advatar today. Im using one kingpiN made for me , it rockz!

Miyu-chan
March 7th, 2004, 08:16 PM
I can get it back if you think it's cool[er]. :P lol I think it's like Miyu-chan's new avatar (I saw it Leave of Ab. thread). Nice job with finding a decent avatar Miyu-chan, once again...:Pn_n Thanks! I got alot of avatars in my files that I'm gonna use. n_n
[EDIT] Whoa...I was away for like a few hours and so many people changed avatars? I like Kayleigh's, Sayuri's, Haruka's and alot more... They're all very pretty. n_n

22sa
March 7th, 2004, 08:26 PM
n_n Thanks! I got alot of avatars in my files that I'm gonna use. n_n
[EDIT] Whoa...I was away for like a few hours and so many people changed avatars? I like Kayleigh's, Sayuri's, Haruka's and alot more... They're all very pretty. n_n
You set yourself up for a lot fun I believe. :P Wait until you see frostweaver's avatar. ;)

Cosmo
March 7th, 2004, 08:27 PM
I recently changed by avatar and signiture, what do you think?

Rifted
March 7th, 2004, 08:31 PM
As for me, my avatars are totally random and change very very often. You probably can tell by mine right now (Notepad) that I have WAY too much time on my hands. ^^

Oh yeah, and Kairyu and I have matching sigs, as you can tell. ^^

I LOVE making avatars and sigs, sadly I'm lacking in creativity and time. o.o

Junichi
March 7th, 2004, 08:44 PM
I recently changed by avatar and signiture, what do you think?
Your sig and avatar are so kawaii! I like that pretty girl in your sig.

100marios
March 7th, 2004, 08:49 PM
I don't have the slightest idea of how to make an avatar or sig. I can't believe I was able to make one of all those marios before. I guess I'll just put a bad one up and wait for someone generous like Rifted to fix it for me hehe......

Huh? Legault is pointing? To the left?
Let's see....to the left...to the left...to the...
*spins in a circle while carrying his laptop*
Eh? This is all very confusing! Hehe....

Nice avatars you guys! I can't seem to find anything that I want to change mine to....

kInGdRa_rUlEs
March 7th, 2004, 09:46 PM
there, no more kingdras but vegetas.

KingpiN
March 8th, 2004, 04:55 AM
Hey what do u think about the whole "Avatar Partners" thingy that is going on? Do u think its boring lot of people having very similar avatars? I think is fun having diferent trainers, form diferent countrys differenced by their flags and Pokmon....
I will get bored soon, but cuz thats the way i am, but its fun for now.....right?

SAlu2

PS: I love the mario games...its a superfun char.....100marios, if u want i can make u an avatar similar to mine, but instead of a trainer, a mario...what do u think?

perthskies
March 8th, 2004, 05:12 AM
I love Kairyu and Rifted's signatures, they are nice, cute and astounding.

I've had this avatar and signature for awhile now, and a change would should probably be in order...

Kayleigh
March 8th, 2004, 07:18 AM
n_n Thanks! I got alot of avatars in my files that I'm gonna use. n_n
I like yours too! It's so pretty when the cherry blossoms go by. *_*

And your new avatar is cute, Haruka! ^_^

Rifted
March 8th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Meep! Changed my avatar. I followed suit with the "anime girls," although I may change it again soon. x]

Oh, and Kingpin, the matching avatars are awesome! :]

Kayleigh
March 8th, 2004, 08:02 AM
Ooh, I love that one Rifted. ^_^ It looks like that girl on Sakura Wars. *wants an avatar with cherry blossoms on it now*

And yeah, I like those avatars that you make KingpiN. It's a very original idea, and you make them so well. =D

The Evil One
March 8th, 2004, 11:34 AM
Errr...Fred from Angel-based avy. It is fun...

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 12:48 PM
I haven't changed mine in a while. I rarely do. Like DT its usually only if something appeals to me a lot. Seems like everyone changed their avatar over the weekend though. o.O; Miyu, Kayleigh, Haruka...
Lightning, lol...I better close my mouth. =X
Kayleigh, I hope people don't judge you by your avatar. You're a sweet kind person, but certainly not to be taken lightly! There were concerns you might be too linnet when we modded you, but you're certainly doing an impressive job! ^_^
Latios Master, that looks good to me! Use it! ^_^
Lightning: Something with Pichu, for sure. I adore Pichu and thus we must fill the community with it. =3

Kayleigh
March 8th, 2004, 01:26 PM
Kayleigh, I hope people don't judge you by your avatar. You're a sweet kind person, but certainly not to be taken lightly! There were concerns you might be too linnet when we modded you, but you're certainly doing an impressive job! ^_^
Thank you! ^_^ That's good to hear. ... What does linnet mean? All it says in my dictionary is that it's some type of bird. >_> Lol.

Kairyu
March 8th, 2004, 01:32 PM
Waah!
This is the first time I've decide to go with a non-dragonite avatar >.0 . You can blame the fact that I started watching the anime Naruto *everyone falls on the floor.* Now lets see who can still recognize me.

Flaming Torchic
March 8th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Waah!
This is the first time I've decide to go with a non-dragonite avatar >.0 . You can blame the fact that I started watching the anime Naruto *everyone falls on the floor.* Now lets see who can still recognize me.

Meh, personally I like your last avatar more then this one, but this one is alright...

I have about 30 Torchic avvys saved on my computer right now xP And I am still making some! =D

Kayleigh
March 8th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Oh my gosh, lol. What a surprise. ^_^; I never thought I'd see the day when you changed your avatar. But it looks nice; I've just never seen Naruto before. The guy's hair looks funny though. XD

Kairyu
March 8th, 2004, 01:43 PM
Meh, personally I like your last avatar more then this one, but this one is alright...

I have about 30 Torchic avvys saved on my computer right now xP And I am still making some! =D
Hehe, actually I don't expect anyone to like my new avatar.. unless they watched naruto as well. Well it is just a phase, so it will pass and then I'll be back to my old self again, w00t!

John Denver
March 8th, 2004, 01:56 PM
change my avatar? are you inSANE!?!?

*shoots you in face*

there...no more talk of such nonsense...

I'm passing out win or BOO ya!

Haruka
March 8th, 2004, 02:07 PM
Thank you! Well, This topic is a success, huh? ^_^

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Thank you! ^_^ That's good to hear. ... What does linnet mean? All it says in my dictionary is that it's some type of bird. >_> Lol.
Lol, the spellchecker auto changed that and I didn't look Bah. I meant lenient. ^_^;

Rifted
March 8th, 2004, 07:18 PM
Hehe, actually I don't expect anyone to like my new avatar.. unless they watched naruto as well. Well it is just a phase, so it will pass and then I'll be back to my old self again, w00t!

OMG ROCK LEE.

I haven't watched a lot of Naruto, but I think Rock Lee is the one of the coolest anime characters on the face of the planet. x]

*high five*

Geometric-sama
March 8th, 2004, 07:55 PM
I love Rifted and Kairyu's matching banners. So kawaii.

I figure Dragonite is a sig trend. Lots of people have Dragonite banners. I want one, I'm just waiting on some screenshots from Optic ^^. I can only make rectangular ones though, I have problems making transparency... my graphics programs do weird things.

I keep changing my avatar... this one is Yui from Fushigi Yuugi. What do you think of the light effects? I thought it was boring without them.

Haruka
March 21st, 2004, 07:38 PM
Well, I think I should bring up it again.

At mForums, I have a Jasmine Banner... ^_^... it's cute and well done in photoshop.

oni flygon
March 21st, 2004, 07:57 PM
http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/SwordsAreShiney/Sprites/lilina_sage_critical.gif

I wish I have that for an avatar... but it's too big... Lilina trully rocks!

Teara
March 21st, 2004, 08:05 PM
Yup, animationz are fun avatarz... http://www.globalxs.nl/home/s/schaapjes/animate/ani_pika9.gif and Pikachu agreez ^_-

oni flygon
March 21st, 2004, 08:10 PM
Some of my avatar slections:

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/SwordsAreShiney/Sprites/sophia_druid_critical.gif Sophia (too big and too many bytes)

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/SwordsAreShiney/Sprites/lilina_sage_critical.gif Lilina (too many bytes)

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/SwordsAreShiney/Sprites/fa_critical.gif Fa (Obviously...it's too big)

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/SwordsAreShiney/Sprites/athos_critical_sprite.gif Athos (too many bytes)

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v60/SwordsAreShiney/Sprites/roy_critical_sprite.gif Roy (....)

This Bytes! XD

Teara
March 21st, 2004, 08:17 PM
Hey, it'z that dude from Super Smash Bros. Mellee^_^

How do you guyz like my new Avy?
I'll make it into a zig one day. Here'z the full picture^_-

Flaming Torchic
March 21st, 2004, 08:32 PM
Well, I found this cool Blaziken avatar on google, and Forest Grovyle was the creator of my signature *hugs cloudy* This is the best banner I have gotten requested yet, it rocks. =3

I was hoping to find a cool Torchic avatar like this one, but ah well, for some reason Blaziken as an avatar suits me. :)

Oh and Teara, that banner looks really cool. :)

StarLightUmbreon
March 21st, 2004, 08:41 PM
Wel i change my avatar and Banner/sig pic alot. Late two changes i ahve had animated gifs instead of banners. I animated them my self. I wish i could animate my avatars too but they end up to big or when i dow size them to much the pic comes out bad(like my Witch Hunter Robin avatar).
The avatar i have now is a screen shot i took of a anime I watch about Vampires.
As for the gif i made for sig it is just some of my fav pokemon. Pics scannes from cards.

Flaming Torchic
March 21st, 2004, 09:00 PM
Wow, I really like the animation in your signature StarLight! I like how it has that holographic look to them, makes them look really awesome. :)

Kairi
March 21st, 2004, 09:05 PM
I'd up the avatar size limit oni, but I can't. >.< Sorries, those are cool though. You should put one in your sig. ^_^

StarLightUmbreon
March 21st, 2004, 09:11 PM
Wow, I really like the animation in your signature StarLight! I like how it has that holographic look to them, makes them look really awesome. :)
Thanks- hard to get the holo cards realy. Wlel one you want any way.
Though that animation is big when you think of size over 1,000 byets.

Chairman Kaga
March 22nd, 2004, 01:39 PM
My choice of avatars and sigs has always been terrible...the guy in my avatar is my namesake, Chairman Takeshi Kaga...my sig makes absolutely no sense...just about everyone's sigs and avatars are better than mine. Does anyone think my avatar/sig is stupid? Be truthful...I need to know if I'm making an idiot of myself and I don't know it...I can't do much in either department because I don't have photoshop (the only person who doesn't likely -.- ) ...

Cherrim
March 22nd, 2004, 02:27 PM
*loves your avatar* Lol, now I want to draw Pokemon with the Ninja bands. x3 (Or whatever they're called. ._. *is tired*)

._. Um, yeah. I changed my sig a while back with one that took about 3 hours to make (sadly). *blinks* If you haven't noticed it already, you probably won't notice it anyway. XD

Flaming Torchic
March 22nd, 2004, 03:57 PM
*loves your avatar* Lol, now I want to draw Pokemon with the Ninja bands. x3 (Or whatever they're called. ._. *is tired*)

._. Um, yeah. I changed my sig a while back with one that took about 3 hours to make (sadly). *blinks* If you haven't noticed it already, you probably won't notice it anyway. XD

Don't worry Lightning, I noticed it =3 I like the banner, it looks really cool with all those Yugis aded in the background, and the text is alright, but since your name is Lightning I think it would look cool if the text was lightning strikes. =D

Well, I added a Torchic sprite in there for a little humor. (well I think it's funny atleast)

Geometric-sama
March 22nd, 2004, 09:04 PM
I have trouble keeping my sig down to character limits, there's just so much I wanna put in there! XD Kairy boy, your new avatar is SOOOO cute... I love Dragonite and ninjas! The ninja band just makes it look really cool. Teara, that's a great pic you have there!

Kairi
March 22nd, 2004, 09:26 PM
Yeah, I think? he edited it himself, he's got a talent for Dragonite work. ^_^;
This is probably his best one!

Haruka
March 23rd, 2004, 06:30 PM
;)....

I made a Jasmine banner and Avatar for my username at mForums... heres what they look like. ^_^

http://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/harukastorchic/avatarmforums2.pnghttp://img35.photobucket.com/albums/v106/harukastorchic/bannermforums.png

~ Alyssa Picariello

Geometric-sama
March 23rd, 2004, 07:01 PM
Hey, they're cute! XD Alyssa, how come your banners used to say "Alyssa Whitney"? Also, on the avatar the text looks like it's anti-aliased, you need to turn it off XD.

Haruka
March 23rd, 2004, 07:11 PM
Yup...

Alyssa Picariello is my real name. ^_^... lol...

Flaming Torchic
March 23rd, 2004, 07:24 PM
I like the Jasmine banner and avatar you have Ayssa, why not put them in here for a while? They're really cool. =3

Haruka
March 23rd, 2004, 07:34 PM
Well, I don't have the correct username to do that yet. ;)

Geometric-sama
March 24th, 2004, 06:36 PM
But... you did it anyway XD. Maybe you should modify the banner for PC, there's stuff about "Master Forums" on it?

Haruka
March 24th, 2004, 07:42 PM
LOL... but I don't have time to fix it today. ^_^

Geometric-sama
March 25th, 2004, 02:37 PM
LOL, doesn't really matter. It still looks nice XD. The only thing is - the three pictures you use as the background for the banner, you can really see the edges. You could try a blur.