View Full Version : Red vs. Blue (Halo Comedy Series PG-14 Language)

Let's Fighting Love
November 26th, 2005, 10:49 AM
In the Halo universe. The covenent terrorized us for years. When our hero Master Cheif fought them off and killed all of them. The genrals were so used to battle that they got bored. So they decided to started to fight. Then they made the red and blue armies and made them fight for no reason.The soldiers think this war is pointless. So all they do is fight sometimes. But mainly they talk because there's nothing else to do. Now a group of 4 blues and 4 Reds are in the middle of a boxed canyon with 1 base on each side of the canyon. 1 base is blue and the other is red.

How you join:
Color of armor: (can be a combo)
Affiliation: (Red team or Blue team)
Weapon of choice: ( Pistol, Knife, Guns, etc...)

Name: Darth Eduardo (likes to be called Darth)
Color of armor: Red and black
Affiliation:Red Team
Weapon of choice: Machine gun
Pesonality:Hates people and acts like a jerk.

November 26th, 2005, 11:05 AM
ok, i havent played halo, but im going to give thsi a shot

Name: stanlex sparrow
Color of armor: gold red and black
Affiliation: Red team
Weapon of choice: hologram projectors, any BIG guns, and well, anything he can turn into a wepon, even a steel pipe!
Pesonality: happy-go-lucky and likes to play pranks on everyone, got the general with a whoopie cusion once, but nearly got killed for it, tryes to make the perfect prank, with no downside

Let's Fighting Love
November 26th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Your accepted. And you don't need to have played Halo for this. It's just funny.

November 26th, 2005, 11:08 AM
gotcha, like the bit about pranking the general? xD it was fun! j/k

Let's Fighting Love
November 26th, 2005, 11:10 AM
Yeah that was good.(I hate these message limits.)

November 26th, 2005, 11:13 AM
(Isn't this violating a copyright law?)

Let's Fighting Love
November 26th, 2005, 11:14 AM
What do you mean. Red vs. Blue is already an online series.

November 26th, 2005, 5:18 PM
Name: Kitty
Color of armor: Black and blue
Affiliation: Red Team
Weapon of choice: Pistol, Knife...and a steel pipe! ^^;
Pesonality: Calm and quiet, she's serious onthe outside, but a kid inside. She once pranked her other team members by setting off a fake siren.....she was chased around for hours...

Let's Fighting Love
November 29th, 2005, 3:12 PM
Accepted!!!! :D

Grey Fox
December 1st, 2005, 9:18 PM
Name: Theodore "Bubba" Johnson III
Color of armor: Pink and White
Affiliation: Blue Team (Or Red, if someone else joins blue, his armor's coloured better for that, whatever you decide.)
Weapon of choice: His actual weapon of choice is not a legal weapon. However, he fights with a shotgun.
Pesonality: His name is Bubba, he came from prison, I can give you three guesses to his personality, and the first two don't count.

And it wouldn't be RVB without an AI:

Name: B.U.D.D.D. (Big, ugly, diabolical disciplinary device)
Color of armor: N/A
Affiliation: N/A
Weapon of choice: Fuel Rod Gun (The alien Rocket launcher from Halo)
Pesonality: It's evil, it's in Bubba's head, and it wants to control the world.

Dark Magician ruler
December 2nd, 2005, 4:45 PM
Dude I'm so in I love red vs blue
How you join:
Name: Alock
Color of armor: black and yellow
Affiliation:Red team
Weapon of choice:shotgun and plasma gernades
Pesonality: hates blue team and has an obession with the reds flag and also hates Griff and anything Griffhs :D

Let's Fighting Love
December 2nd, 2005, 5:48 PM
Both of you guys are accepted.

December 2nd, 2005, 7:10 PM
This is gonna be fun! ^_^

Let's Fighting Love
December 2nd, 2005, 7:12 PM
It sure is. But we need some blue teamers or we'll have a all red diss-a-thon.

Dark Magician ruler
December 3rd, 2005, 7:24 AM
What if we each make a character for the blue team as well so we'll have an even number of reds and blues

Let's Fighting Love
December 3rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
You know that's a good Idea.
We'll see if it's okay with everyone first.

December 3rd, 2005, 10:45 AM
I think it's a good idea

Dark Magician ruler
December 3rd, 2005, 6:44 PM
Sweet I came up with a good idea well heres my stuff anyway

How you join:
Name: Tank
Color of armor: bule and white
Affiliation:blue team
Weapon of choice:Sniper rifle :D
Pesonality: loves things that blows up but hates the Tank Sheila. He's not the brightezs light bulb and does what people tell him to do. And wants to score chicks with Tucker but not using a tank:D

December 3rd, 2005, 7:12 PM
me too!

Name: Kat
Color of armor: Blue and Silver
Affiliation: Blue Team
Weapon of choice: Pistol, knife
Pesonality:Being the twin sister of Kitty, she is basically the same. Except she hates her sister's bloody guts! ^^

How's them apples for ya? hehe =^_^=

Let's Fighting Love
December 3rd, 2005, 8:55 PM
I'm not posting a blue character because one of my friends wants to be on the blue team.

December 4th, 2005, 9:03 AM
nevermind my other sign up lol. It'll be too much to handle

Dark Magician ruler
December 6th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Hey why don't we start I'll take care of the blues by my character is the only there right now and he has to hold the base down and when more people join they just come back from their vacation or something like that

Let's Fighting Love
December 6th, 2005, 12:12 PM
OOC:Yeah lets start.

IC: I walked up to the red base and said "My god this piece of **** is the red base?" Of course I was new there so I had never seen it before. I looked around to find the other reds.

Dark Magician ruler
December 6th, 2005, 12:16 PM
AS Tank looked around he saw a note on the wall ATTENION NEWBIE we are on vaction so your in charge so make sure the reds don't tkae over will be back when we fell like it -Church AW Crap this is going to be bad well lets check the frigde Tank said to no one and went seaching into the base

Meanwhile at the Red base Alock saw someone and yelled Hey you new here to I just got in and What do you think of the flag isn't just great to see it for real I mena there was some at boot camp nut its great to have on of are own oh yeah names Alock

December 6th, 2005, 1:48 PM
i walked up to the base, that guy was right, it was a piece of s*it! "ok, wheres the red base, all i see is this pile of scrap" i said

i walked over to a table and took out a deck of cards, trying to guess teh card i would draw "ace of hearts" right "queen of spades" right "two of diamonds" right "when are we supposed to start anyway? im bored already" i said, going back to my game. "king of clubs" right "this is stupid" right

Dark Magician ruler
December 6th, 2005, 7:06 PM
Alock looked around uh where is Sarge and the others except Griff I hate griff.

Tank Went on the roof of the blus base and saw a gun up thier Hey A gun now I have one sense they ranout at headquarters yay and its a sinper rilfe now I'll have some fun

Let's Fighting Love
December 6th, 2005, 7:46 PM
IC:I walked up behind a man who was talking about a man named Sarge. "Hey, do you know something about this place or did you just decide to hang out here?"

OOC:Is anyone part of the Red vs. Blue forum?

Dark Magician ruler
December 6th, 2005, 7:58 PM
Huh Oh yeah I know alittle about this place but where did everyone go is my question

December 7th, 2005, 11:26 AM
Kitty slowly made her way to the base and looked around, already wanting to puke. "I swear, this place is probably the Sh*t house..." She grunted, looking up slightly. "At least it ain't the worst....oh wait, it is...." Arms crossed she walked around, looking at the various members, guys most likely. Hel, she was probably the only female member!.

Dark Magician ruler
December 10th, 2005, 3:04 PM
Uh hey look anthor new person what up yeah I know its a Sh*t hole but at least the flag looks good huh. Alock walked over to her. so whats your name anyway. he asked her standing next to her.

Tank on the other hand was having know luck eith friends he grew bored after 2 hours of waiting and went outside. ' Hey what if I kill all the reds then I'll be a hero to the blues. He started looking for a good spot to snipe them out he saw that there was a bush on the hill right before the red base he went there and took a spot. Hey I'll get the one with the black and yellow armor frist he looks like he is incharge cause he is talking to everyone. Boom the shot missed BOOM BOOM BOOM Three more shots he ended up hitting him in the head and the man went down but he looked at everyone who was with him and saw that they were looking at him. " AW Crap start with the running now." He yelled as he went and hid in a cave

Grey Fox
December 12th, 2005, 8:32 PM
Slowly, from behind Tank, Bubba crept.
Slowly, without Tank's knowledge, Bubba attacked.
Slowly, with Tank no doubt in agony, Bubba laughed.
"Heh, heh, heh."

Dark Magician ruler
December 13th, 2005, 4:38 AM
Tank Slowly was crawling away after the attack on him. " Ow that real hurt I have to be more carful."
OOC- Can we control characters from the show like chruch sarge and the others if so I'm going to start doing that.

Let's Fighting Love
December 14th, 2005, 7:33 PM
OOC:Yeah sure why not. (I hate these message limits!)

Crystal Walrus
December 17th, 2005, 12:26 PM
think i can join
Name:does it have to be your halo name?if not then..Andrew
Color of armor:black with blood on it
Affiliation:Red team
Weapon of choice: Plasma rifle
Pesonality:Andrew is a shady person doesnt talk much but will battle until the end

Let's Fighting Love
December 17th, 2005, 1:35 PM
OOC:accepted... This might also help the stand still get moving.

Crystal Walrus
December 19th, 2005, 8:38 AM
A pelican comes round and Andrew jumps onto the base
"Hey there everyone hows it going"?

Dark Magician ruler
December 20th, 2005, 3:27 PM
Church and Tucker came back. Church looks at tucker " Hey aren't we getting a rookie today?" Tucker looks at him and shurrges " Don't know But I'm getting the sniper rifle so come on lets go home." When they got there they saw Tank. "Oh hey I'm the new guy and I shot one of the red guys." Tucker looks at his hands. " Hey give me that what are you doing with it I want it **** it" Tucker said as he tried to get it. " Uh no I found it so therfore its mine." Tank said as Church spoke. " Hes right it is his so just let him have it.

OOC- Hey I'm getting rid of alock and I'll control all the bluuse alright.

December 20th, 2005, 3:30 PM
OOC: Hey everyone...I'm gonna pull out of this because I'm at another RPG-block. I'm really sorry if I sound stupid..

Let's Fighting Love
December 20th, 2005, 3:35 PM
OOC:Hey it happens to all of us.

IC: "Let's see hmm. Not good. Not good at all." I said while looking into the sniper rifle. "The blues are back. Not good."

Dark Magician ruler
December 20th, 2005, 3:42 PM
Caboose and tex come back an jour after Church and Tucker. They both see Tank. " So these are the other two blues I take it." Tank said as he looked at the. " So your the rookie so do a good job alright" Says tex and then caboose spoke." Yay know I'm no longer the newbie I'm caboose so have fun. But don't try to be churchs best friend or I'll get you."

Crystal Walrus
December 31st, 2005, 11:18 AM
woah this aint getting many posts

Andrew makes a brake to get to the blues base then hides behind a wall until the cost is clear, but just then he gets shot in the head