View Full Version : Great Heroes: A Pikachu's Journey (revived)

November 30th, 2005, 5:51 AM
Deep in the Uncharted Region of Kojen (a place VERY few humans go to), in Chipper Woods to be exact, a pikachu and his friends set off on a journey to retrieve four gems to save their home. The gems each contain the power of one of the four main elements, Thunder, Fire, Water, and Grass; as well as their own unique power. This RP will be in five parts, four for retrieving the gems and one for saving Chipper Woods. The first part will be searching for the Thunder Topaz, in the area around Thunder Lake, in the Uncharted Region west of Chipper Woods. In each part, a certain character will have a special importance (only one charrie will have this importance per part)

1. Do not post sign-up here. PM me and I will reply.
2. Use the sign-up form below. You can add to it. RP Sample is required.
3. Regular PC rules (of course)
4. Only post in rp if you are accepted.

Sign-Up Form

Species: Pikachu
Name: Red Ear
Type: Electric
In what part do you have "special importance": First (Topaz)
Other: Red Ear was originally a human named Thunder Ketchum, but soon after arriving in Kojen, he got turned into a pikachu by eating a pikaberry. After besting the Kojen League, he traveled to Chipper Woods instead of going back home. Also, Thunder gathered together the four gems and placed them in their current locations. He is the only human to ever go to Chipper Woods. He is currently almost eighteen.
RP Sample:

P.S. this is mine.

P.P.S. I wanted to tell everyone that parts one and two (on the prominence thing) are taken. That leaves parts three through five.

November 30th, 2005, 10:13 AM
Name: Saria
Species: Bulbasaur
Type: Grass/Poison (of course)
Starring part: 2 (Forest Emerald)

Dream Illusionist
December 4th, 2005, 4:33 PM
Species: Jigglypuff
Name: Melody
Type: Normal
In what part do you have "special importance": Third (Sapphire)
Other: Melody is a lonely Jigglypuff since quite her early age due to a terrible accident in her colony.
She joined the group in an attempt of friendship and company.

December 6th, 2005, 6:01 AM
Species: Vukpix
Name: Blaze
Type: Fire
In what part do you have "special importance": Fourth (Ruby)
Other: Blaze isn't from Chipper Woods. She hasn't told anyone where she comes from. This isn't because she wants to be secretive or has a dark past. She just can't remember. She only has faint, blurry images of anything before Chipper Woods. She hopes that someday she'll find out where she came from. But for now she's happy as things are.

December 7th, 2005, 12:35 PM
Species: Eevee

Name: Kalen

Type: Normal

In what part do you have "special importance": Fifth (Diamond)

Other: Kalen hasn't exately a very good life. Since he was an Eevee, a very rare Pokemon, many people have tried to capture him or steal him away. He didn't feel right in a big community where anyone could just take him so he retreated to the comfort of Chipper Woods where he could have a calm and peaceful life.

December 8th, 2005, 6:34 AM
Okay, now thateveryone has joined, we can start...tomorrow. I will start us off next time I'm on, which will be tomorrow.

okay, never mind. someone else start, please. I'll reply later. thanks in advance and remember, we're starting over from the beginning.

December 10th, 2005, 6:23 PM
(Are we pretending that we already know each other, or just met?)

Kale slowly trotted through the darkness of Chipper Woods. He was on a mission with four of his friends to save their home from the "evil" that befell it. Their mission was to find these certain elemental gems that would save Chipper Woods. Kale was a little confused as to how they would do this, but whatever it took, he would do it.

Among the group was a Pikachu, a Bulbasaur, A Jigglypuff, a Vulpix, and himself, an Eevee. They seemed like a tiny group, as if they were too small to accomplish the job, but in their hearts, they were probably sure they could do it.

Kale, trotting along in the middle of the group, turned to the Pikachu at the front.

"Where exactely are we going?"

He asked, a curious look painted on his face. He had been wondering the whole time they had been walking, but had never piped up.

(Sorry, I didn't know what else to do. Normally the creator of the topic does the first post so everyone knows where they are and stuff)

December 10th, 2005, 6:38 PM
"I believe we should be looking for the four humans Master Firegill told us about." I repled to Kale. "One of them wears a hat and has a Pikachu as his companion....that is the one we seek."

We suddenly came to a stop nearby a clearing that overlooked the pathway into the forest. Firegill had told us that the humans would be entering from this point, and not to fear from their presence--they only wanted to rest from their travels, nothing more.

December 12th, 2005, 5:50 AM
OOC: it's cool, Tyson. I couldn't think how to start.

IC: "Yeah, then we have to go to Thunder Lake. That's where the Topaz is now..." Red Ears looked at Kale thoughtfully. "Course, that's a little ways off."

December 12th, 2005, 6:08 AM
Just then, I heard voices and laughter wafting into the clearing--the humans had come! There were three males and a female in the party, but they all seemed tired from their journey.

The eldest male arranged some sticks into a nice pattern, then lit the sticks with a match. His friends quickly gathered around the fire to stay warm.

Next, he hung what looked like a pot over the fire, then put some meat inside, making it sizzle.

Then I saw another male, this one with a hat on his head, bring a few vegetables over to the pot. The eldest smiled and added them to the meat, making a wonderful aroma drift through the air.

"Smells good, doesn't it?" I commented before I saw the female emerge from her tent with some bottles of liquid, the youngest male following close behind her.

Suddenly, the youngest tugged on the sleeve of the female. "When are we going to eat? I'm hungry!"

"Be patient, okay?" the eldest male assured him as he tended to the meat and vegetable mixture...

December 12th, 2005, 11:52 AM
"Let's go see if we can get some food, Saria." Red Ear ran towards the humans, his tail waving back and forth as he did. "I'm hungry!"

December 12th, 2005, 12:07 PM
I followed Red Ear to the humans' camp, just as the eldest human was serving the meat and vegetable mixture to his companions.

Suddenly, the female human noticed us coming. "I think we have a few visitors..."

"We do?" the eldest human smiled as he set the bowl on the ground. "I made enough for the wild Pokemon to have some...and all of us to at least have seconds."

"Don't forget dessert!" the youngest human interjected as he ate his share of the mixture.

"Brock didn't forget dessert..." the female assured the youngest male as the eldest male set aside a container holding a cake with chocolate icing. I could resist laughing at the funny lenses the youngest male had over his eyes--were they some kind of protection?

December 12th, 2005, 1:22 PM
"Yummy, food!" Red Ear ran to the nearest of the humans, but stopped short when he got close. "Um, uh..." He turned around and looked at his friends. "Ya'll ready to eat?"

OOC: am I right in thinking these humans are Ash, Brock, May, and Max? If so, my charrie kinda has a tie to one of them. also, did anyone notice the map of Kojen in my sig? I have Chipper Woods and Thunder Lake on there.

December 12th, 2005, 1:33 PM
OOC: Yeah, the four humans are Ash and co...

BIC: I looked inside the pot of meat and vegetables...the aroma was so inviting, and yet how was I going to enjoy any without making a mess?

The female human smiled. "You want some?" I nodded. "You can have the rest of mine, I'm getting full." With that, she offered her bowl to me.

I licked a little of the brown stuff the meat and vegetables were simmering in...that wasn't too bad, so I sampled a piece of meat next...

Dream Illusionist
December 12th, 2005, 2:28 PM
Melody glanced at the rest of the party having their share of food.
"Hey! I want some too!!"-She muttered, whilst looking at the group of humans, hoping that some would be kind enough to give her something to eat.
She looked attentively at the huam group. Would it really be okay to be near them? Were they sure they wouldn't capture us? She trusted Master Firegill, so she approched the pot-like thingy, grabbing a spoon that was lying by the bowl beside the pot, and got a bit of the meal inside, pouring it unto her mouth.
"It's....it's... DELICIOUS!!"-She shouted, happy of such an exquisite meal, that tasted so good.
She looked at the rest of the party to see their reaction.

December 12th, 2005, 3:04 PM
Kale walked forward hesitantly, not knowing if he could trust these humans. Before, humans had tried to capture him and treat him like some sort of slave. Even though he felt that way, these humans seemed....nice. They were offering the little group some delicious food.

"Agh, I..I guess I'll try it."

He muttered to himself, able to walk forward a little bit more. One of them set a tiny bowl down in front of him and then returned to the pot. Kale leaned down slowly and returned with a tiny morsel. He chewed it...and was in heaven. After that, he started to almost shove the food down his throat, having not had a good meal in awhile.

December 12th, 2005, 8:24 PM
Just then I heard the youngest male say to the male with the hat "Play that song you're practicing on!" The male with the cap disappeared inside his tent and returned carrying a strange four stringed object and a stick with fur on it. The eldest male also grabbed an object; but it had six strings, no stick, and odd metal pieces on a long thin neck, where I assumed was where he put his fingers.

The male with the cap started to lightly rub the strings on his object with the stick, making a sound that vaguely sounded like an Altaria drift through the air. The eldest male followed the tune, lightly strumming the strings on his object to the beat. Every so often, his hand changed positions on the row of metal pieces, creating a different sound.

The female decided to skip to the sounds the objects where making while their Pokemon clapped to the beat...

December 13th, 2005, 5:57 AM
Red Ear ate little of the stew, then sat down next to Saria. "Wow, I didn't know Ash could play an instrument..." He lay down on the ground and looked up at the sky. "It's a beuatiful day, isn't it?"

December 13th, 2005, 7:50 AM
Suddenly I felt the youngest male sweep me in is arms. "Dance with me!" he laughed as he swung me around. The world became a blur of sound and color as I was spun about.

By the time the song concluded, the world was still spinning in my eyes, I was so dizzy. But I soon recovered when I heard the eldest male call "Okay, lets all sing!" With that, he began to strum the strings on his object a little faster and harder, before the female human started to sing:

"As I came in through Saffron City, at the hour of twelve at night,
Who should I spy but an island lady washing her feet by the candlelight..."

Dream Illusionist
December 13th, 2005, 11:52 PM
"Awww... that was so cute!"-She said, glancing at Saria's dance-"You dance really well, you know?"
She then herad the others sing, and had this impulse, this large impulse from inside her. The impulse to sing. I must resist!! But it was no use. SOon, she started to sing t the music. Result? Nap time.
"Oopss... I did it again. Wha... this is a good title for a music!"-She said, cheering up immediatly.-"Wake up already!"

December 14th, 2005, 5:41 AM
Red Ear woke up to see Melody looking at them. "You didn't sing, did you?" He stood up and walked over to her, yawning. "I didn't need a nap."

Dream Illusionist
January 4th, 2006, 11:22 PM
"Oooops... Sorry..."-She quietly said, sorry about what she done.
Melody yawned, starting to get a tgad sleepy as well, watching the others dream.
"If you don't mind, Red Ear, I'll take a nap too, ok?"
And to this, she layed down, looked to the cloudy sky, and quickly fell asleep.

January 5th, 2006, 8:58 AM
"Melody!" Red Ear looked at her for a few seconds before turning away in disgust. "I'm the only one awake now, just great."

January 5th, 2006, 9:04 AM
My eyes blinked open to see the humans giggling at me...Melody must've sang and then doodled on my face!

I darted off to a stream by the humans' camp and washed my face, embarrassed.

January 9th, 2006, 8:31 AM
Kale continued to munch on his food, savoring each and every bite. Whoever had made it must have been an excellent cook to prepare it so well. When Kale had finished chewing, one of the humans offered him another bowl, but he shook his head, showing that he didn't want one.

Kale turned around and noticed that somebody had run to a nearby river, a couple were asleep, and others were standing there. He wasn't really tired, so he just sat on the ground and looked around.

January 9th, 2006, 9:35 AM
I returned to the camp to see the eldest human setting out various balls...some were white, some were a brown color, and still others were a darker brown. A few others were brown with a few orange speckles or brown with green swirls.

The youngest human's eyes widened with joy. "All right! You didn't forget the chocolate balls!" he cried, snatching a few of the brown balls.

"Don't forget to crack it open!" the eldest human called. The youngest obeyed, and laughed as some small toys came falling out of the ball...

January 12th, 2006, 7:36 PM
Red Ear looked at Saria. "What's the matter, Saria, don't like stuff drawn on your face?" He laughed at his friend, goodnaturedly, of course.

January 12th, 2006, 8:04 PM
"It's just so embarrassing to walk around with crude artwork on your face..." I grumbled as I returned to the camp, eager to sample the balls the humans were cracking open. If the ball was struck hard enough, a suprise, usually a small toy, would fall out.

January 15th, 2006, 11:35 AM
"I know that, Saria." Red Ears ran down to the stream and washed off his face as well before walking back to camp. "I was just teasing you."

January 15th, 2006, 12:16 PM
"Who wants to try one of these balls?" I asked, running over to where the eldest human was passing out the strange balls to his companions.

"You want one too?" the human asked. He smiled and handed me a dark brown ball. "There you go."

I lashed the ball with a vine, making it split open! As I hurried to pick up the small toys that had came out of it, I took a bite of the sweet brown material the ball was made of--oh, it was good!

Dream Illusionist
January 17th, 2006, 10:39 AM
Melody gave a yawn as she quickly woke up. She had been awakened by the mellow, sweet aroma spreaded by the brown balls.
"hmmm... That smells wonderfully!"-she said, as she got up, and helping herself with one. She quickly took a munch of he brown ball...
"It's wonderful!! Amazing!! I love it!!!"-she quickly stated, quite excited.
Quickly, many bites followed that first one until the ball was fully eaten. Now, only a little Blissey, or whatever it was, stood there.
"Aww... it's so cute! I like it!"-She stated, as she hugged the Blissey doll.

January 17th, 2006, 11:42 AM
"I wonder what the green swirly ones taste like?" I asked as I snatched one of the balls and cracked it open.

After setting aside the Charmander doll and other toys that had come out, I tasted the strange substance again...this time I detected a taste of mint in the brown substance.

January 17th, 2006, 2:15 PM
Kale's eyes continued to dart around, eyeing everything that was going on. The humans were running every which way and one of them brought out some strange balls that were a multitude of colors. Kale leaped out and trotted over, grabbing one with his teeth and walking back to his spot.

As he continued to chew on it, the ball eventually cracked and split into two pieces. Kale cocked his head and watched as several toys spread out on the grass. He smiled happily and started to toss the tiny toys around. Once he finished with them, he picked up the rest of the chocolate balls and munched on the happily. They made a fine dessert to a delicious meal.

January 24th, 2006, 9:31 AM
Red Ear walked over to Kale, watching him.

"How is it, Kale?"

He sat down near his friend, still watching him.