PDA

View Full Version : Another Johto Character returns...omg... SPOILERS!

Sternchen
December 2nd, 2005, 09:10 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a176/sternchen_/sivi.jpg

1.) OMG!! Yeah, Silver's baaaack!!! Finally!:D :D :D

2.) Am I the only one who thinks that he looks more than just a little...girly?:paranoid:

ポケSTAR-Zero
December 2nd, 2005, 09:56 AM
Yeah, you're right ^^"

Roy-Kun
December 2nd, 2005, 10:29 AM
It was known that Silver would come back, He met up with Yellow in Viridian, you know what is he doing there? =P

Charaxes
December 2nd, 2005, 10:49 AM
I so could make a transgendered reference right now. ;)

Anyway, since the big fact that Silver's is Giovanni's son is now revealed, that should be fun to see as they meet. Especially since Giovanni is back in the game with the FR/LG saga.

Fun, fun.

And Yellow is back too, double fun.

Oh what fun. Hee.

Pete
December 2nd, 2005, 11:02 AM
OMG!!!!
Silver's back!!!!
SHAMPOO!!!!
Come quick!!!
Anyway he does look so girlish.

Sternchen
December 2nd, 2005, 11:27 AM
What the....is he wearing lipstick?:shocked:

Charaxes
December 2nd, 2005, 11:36 AM
What the....is he wearing lipstick?:shocked:

I suddenly like Silver now. I am instantly amused! We need more Pokemon ladyboys. Bohahah!

Himawarii
December 2nd, 2005, 12:49 PM
OMG!!!!
Silver's back!!!!
SHAMPOO!!!!
Come quick!!!
Anyway he does look so girlish.

*Mouth drops like there is nothing tomorrow* S-S-S-S-S-SILVER!!!!!!!!!!**begins prowling like a puppy**OMG,the hawtest guy in Pokemon has returned 8DD this is so awesome.And who cares if he looks girly,he still looks ultra caliente 8D*drools* Must see more...*__* Not to be a stalker(cougheventhoughIamonecough)how old is he now 8D?

Side Note:Never post pics of Silver on a Friday XD
As to why he is there,even I don't know,I'm gonna have to agree with dark weezing

Psychic*Absol
December 2nd, 2005, 12:56 PM
You're right, he does look very girlish...XD Maybe he and Yellow had a talk about disguising as the other gender...could be usefull for him, maybe Giovanni doesn't recognise him. XD
The only one that's still missing is Gold, right? I bet he will make an appearence soon, too.

manga-ka
December 2nd, 2005, 01:35 PM
meh...not really big news to me.I even knew this and I barely read the magazine poke-special runs in.But the picture of silver makes me wonder..
"silver,did you get a gender change?0.o"--Red or Blue(the girl) LOL

or " silver is there something you want to tell us?"--red
"uhh......."--silver

Oblivion Edgegirl Ayu
December 2nd, 2005, 01:42 PM
I figured he would be back. Meh.

Akio123
December 2nd, 2005, 02:38 PM
I can't wait to see Giovanni and Silver meet. Also, yes Silver looks like a girl!XD

code zerro the deluge
December 2nd, 2005, 03:20 PM
when will they? i hope soon and is he kinda you konw to any body

Himawarii
December 2nd, 2005, 05:39 PM
Hey,crossgender heros always look better XD =X Kinda figured I saw him this way.The artist must've had fun tormenting his gender >D Poor Suku-san....XD
At least he is older =D Makes him look smexier to me ;3
and yeas,Psychic Absol,the main Johto protogonaist has to make an appearence somehow ;X Let's just hope the artist won't screw up Gold as well....__.(IMO,they didn't do anything wrong,it's just,well,I-I-I'm speechless .__.)
BTW,he might ot be kind..maybe to Blue..but I don't kwo .__.

manga-ka
December 2nd, 2005, 06:23 PM
LOL,that'll be funny seeing gold as a he-she.
SHE would be touching blues ass,now that'll be akward.
I can think of the picture now.Guess I'll go draw it now.
But mabye the artist must have had a REALLY bad day
to screw up a characters gender.I mean how can you mistakly
skecth,ink,and tone? T_T I mean he even has lipstip.

Pete
December 3rd, 2005, 12:06 AM
I doubt Crys will come back to this saga, only because she's in the Battle Fronteir saga. I've heard that these sagas run parrelel.

Sternchen
December 3rd, 2005, 02:36 AM
I suddenly like Silver now. I am instantly amused! We need more Pokemon ladyboys. Bohahah!

Next month:
*Gold appears**sees Silver*: And who's that pretty lady?! *grab*
Silver: Don't touch me with your dirty hands!!! *trows lipstick at Gold*

I know, I'm stupid in the mornings...:P

He's fourteen now, right? Mwahahahhaa! Just my age! *drags silver to a secluded area*

Ibuberu
December 3rd, 2005, 04:13 AM
How do we know that that's really Silver?!XD

Seriously though,he really looks..um...like a girl.And,what's that stuff on his lips?!XD
But,yeah,tis' good to see the old chars reappearing!!^^

Himawarii
December 3rd, 2005, 07:20 AM
I wanna be fourteen ;~;Hey,no touchy touchy <333 Curse the years...oh well,at least I got him at 11 when he was kawaii <33
Seriously,I think Gold will try it XD

manga-ka
December 3rd, 2005, 08:41 AM
Hopefully shatoshi yamato won't screw up again and make gold a crossdreaser.Well,unless he gives a explanation about why he looks like that....XD Mabye on the netkun site where readers give the artist and writer
questions there might be a person that askes " why does silver-kun look like
a girl?" "uhhhhh....... he got transplants!!"--the manga-ka XD.
ok I'll shout up.

Himawarii
December 3rd, 2005, 08:44 AM
Transplants 0__0 NOoooooooooooooo ;~; Maybe he wanted to look hawt for Blue,but he overused some of the stuff xDDD Maybe,but hec as a lot not true ;X

manga-ka
December 3rd, 2005, 09:15 AM
lol,I was only jokeing.mabye Hes a cross-dreasser O_______0 is that eye-liner on his eyes?ya,but I remember reading some where on another fourm
and it showed silver and yellow and how they meet in the FR/LG saga
and silver looked ok.I don't usually buy the magazine I just wait till the voulme are reallesed,but I am gonna buy this one.XD

Himawarii
December 3rd, 2005, 09:16 AM
*sigh of relief* Thank you *O For a minute there,I was gonna spazz.And yes,this issue looks intersting <33
Note:I'm getting it for Silver,cuz I'm his crazy fangirl ;3

manga-ka
December 3rd, 2005, 09:21 AM
lol.....um...* searchs for URL of that pic* *here it is!*

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=4718&d=1131061047

Sternchen
December 3rd, 2005, 09:40 AM
♥♥♥♥♥
O_O
Manga-Ka! You saved my day!!! I already thought Silver was forever coursed to look like Mana:confused: , but...*cries* I love this pic! He's so cool! Hach!!:cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky:
♥♥♥♥♥

Himawarii
December 3rd, 2005, 09:45 AM
I can't see it D: But seeing as Sternchen likes it,then he must look sexy.*refresh,refresh,refresh*

manga-ka
December 3rd, 2005, 09:51 AM
So are you a member of bulba garden fourms?

Probely won't work if you aren't.
But theres hope,*or not caues image shck won't finish uploading e___-*

EDIT:!! Never mind it finished =3 http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/1783/silver4pp.th.png (http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silver4pp.png)

Himawarii
December 3rd, 2005, 09:59 AM
Eeeee!!<3333 SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeah!!!! <33333He looks like his normal sexy self now X) Oh man,I gotta save that pic*saves* Silver rocks my world <333 Thank you Manga-ka,you are teh best <333

Side note:Sorry for that,I ate way too much candy last nite ^_^;

manga-ka
December 3rd, 2005, 10:10 AM
lol.Your welcome.But I still can't wait to see gold.I wonder if he gets screwed
up too.*wonders about how he'll look *

Himawarii
December 3rd, 2005, 10:16 AM
I guess you could probably conclude I am head over heels for him.But I want to see him meet Blue :33 AGAIN XD
Yea,it'll be interesting to see Gold as a crossgender. O.O The last time I saw him,he was with red at Mt.Silver,\.But since Red is back,then Gold isn't too far from coming back(remembers Silver pic on 1st page)Suku-san ;~;

manga-ka
December 3rd, 2005, 10:30 AM
well that pictutre is VERY inersting(lol). Mabye I'll start a scanlation
project just over the suprise in the FR/LG saga.Lol

Himawarii
December 3rd, 2005, 12:45 PM
Of course it is interesting ;3 Silver > anything interesting xDDD Yeah,I want to see you do that project,unless it was some sorta use of sarcasm =/

Roy-Kun
December 3rd, 2005, 12:49 PM
Well that is the same scan i got =/

Meh, we know where Crystal is, now Silver is back! Now... where is Gold? o.o

And about Yellow and Silver, they are in Viridian, and Giovanni is heading there right now! Red and CIA are trying to help Mewtwo but they can't. Mewtwo tells them to go after Giovanni!

So... maybe in the next update on netkun Red, Green and Blue will meet up with Silver and Yellow.

Pete
December 3rd, 2005, 12:55 PM
Yay! Silver's back to his normal self!

Now the chosenshippers shall live again. MUHAHA!

Himawarii
December 3rd, 2005, 12:58 PM
Yay! Silver's back to his normal self!

Now the chosenshippers shall live again. MUHAHA!

About time he took off that lipstick XDDDDD
And I totally agree with you Pete!Chosenshipping shall live again(you guys should thank me,cuz I was the only Chosenshipper that stayed alive >.>) <D

manga-ka
December 3rd, 2005, 05:29 PM
na,I ain't be saracastic I will start a scanlation project.Well
I might need to wait till the FR/LG saga goes out on tenkebukan format.
If it doesn't.......e_______e then I am screwed.

Pikachus_Paw
December 3rd, 2005, 05:50 PM
nice piccy manga-ka lols

Pete
December 4th, 2005, 12:57 AM
And I totally agree with you Pete!Chosenshipping shall live again(you guys should thank me,cuz I was the only Chosenshipper that stayed alive >.>) <D

And I hid in the shadows like Silver....
Anyway it would be quite funny if Gold came back. I can just see him now, with skinny and stretched limbs, and he's still immature and likes patting Blue's butt.

Himawarii
December 4th, 2005, 09:11 AM
So I wasn't alone.It kinda figured but all Chosenshippers were turning to OldRivalShippers >.>Only I stayed awake and still supported the dear B x S shipping.
Ahhh,I could see that picture flowing through my mind XDDDD

Pete
December 4th, 2005, 09:54 AM
I never ever supported OldRivalshipping. That's blasphemous to me!!
I wonder if Silver will get some new pokemon. Something shady. The perfect choice is an Absol.

Himawarii
December 4th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Well,since he appears after the hoenn saga,Absol is a good choice.I wonder if Sneasel will ever evolve..

Pete
December 4th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Aagh, didn't think of that. Sneasel looks a bit more cuter in the pic where Silver looks like a girl. Though a Manyula would be super cool.

Himawarii
December 4th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Manyula would be awesome.It matches Silver perfectly :>
Back to the shipping thingy,I....DONNOT..support OldR shipping...now that Silver is back,chances are brisky X) It makes me so happy :)

Latias_Dream_Rider
December 4th, 2005, 02:22 PM
This looks good.........

oni flygon
December 4th, 2005, 02:28 PM
This looks good.........
Please follow the four word rule. Otherwise, don't spam. Just state why it looks good and all and it would be great.

Akio123
December 4th, 2005, 02:57 PM
Yeah Manyula, does suit Silver. Also, with Yellow, I wonder what will happen with her.

nicoleb
December 4th, 2005, 04:22 PM
Yuh. He looks like he has lipstick on. And eyeshadow. >>

Himawarii
December 4th, 2005, 04:31 PM
About Yellow,maybe she should have captured something new too I suppose.the eyeshadow was creepy,but for peopel like me,it's actually quite amusing.Mufufufufufu...

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 5th, 2005, 07:43 AM
HOWY...! Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted here yet!

Silver's all girlyish in that look, and he doesn't look as cool and evil as he was in Golden Boys. >_< What a let down, I was really looking forward to the new series because Silver was in it.

Sternchen
December 5th, 2005, 09:20 AM

Silver's all girlyish in that look, and he doesn't look as cool and evil as he was in Golden Boys. >_< What a let down, I was really looking forward to the new series because Silver was in it.

Don't worry^^ I'm sure he'll soon look better, more like his old self...I hope:D

Charaxes
December 5th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Curse you people, stop feeding my transgendered amusements! Gold as a crossdresser? Squee.

I don't care if Silver turns back, I'm having a too good time with this.

And I'm in the mood for slash. But I don't want to go off topic here. Shifty eyes.

Himawarii
December 5th, 2005, 01:36 PM

Although that pic is freaky,he is still he's normal delicious self *___* He won't let us down,that I can gurantee :P

Don't worry^^ I'm sure he'll soon look better, more like his old self...I hope:D
^What she said =P But..IMO...he already is.
Curse you people, stop feeding my transgendered amusements! Gold as a crossdresser? Squee.

We enjoy tormenting crossdressers :P j/k gold I cannot see as a crossdresser,but Silver does,because he looks like a girl(NOT much >>)
But we are totally agrreing with you.As a matter a fact,I seem to have become more infatuated with him <D *brick'd*

Pete
December 5th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Gold I can't see as a girl, but I can still see him as an acne covered, streched, lanky teen.

Aagh, horrors for your eyes...

Himawarii
December 5th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Gold as a girl would totally sting the eyes of a human being >> If Crys saw,she would flate XD Well,it were true of course xD

Charaxes
December 5th, 2005, 01:56 PM
I know Shampoo, I'm just being amused as getout. Hehehe.

Gold as a girl, nah, maybe Emerald, a little too girly on my tastes with that odd hair.

Reminds me of Jinx from Teen Titans if you get my drift.

Himawarii
December 5th, 2005, 02:24 PM
I can see that Dark Weezing XDD And Emerald is way up for grabs for title of "crossdresser".Not to offend him,but sometimes,he does sorta look like Jinx from TT. XD

dyo d.
December 5th, 2005, 02:40 PM
1.) OMG!! Yeah, Silver's baaaack!!! Finally!:D :D :D

2.) Am I the only one who thinks that he looks more than just a little...girly?:paranoid:

Yay!!! Totally right,but that makes him look better and cuter! XD

What 'bout me? I wasn't here,but spreading it on other places,it's not fair to say you were the only one! >< Anyway,no ofense... And what was that of the lipstick??oO'

I don't like Silver with a Manyula! I can't think of that for simple respect to Sneasels! (Silver's,mine and the wild ones) And to Silver,Sneasel's his starter and it would be good to keep it that way.

And Sil is sooo cool this way,but yeah,I would like to see him like in GSC...I liked him hiding his eye,and looking cold and cool and dark! But anyway he grown now,so he wont be exactly cute as then... =( And I agree with the Absol thingy,that would be very cool...Only let me think when he went Hoenn and why and it's good,fair and even great.

I can think of a girly-looking Gold,I saw it in toooo many fanarts! LOL

Yellow...Well,if she caught any other pokemon,then she can't have Pika anymore...Not that I think she need it anyway!-^^- I just wonder what she would have if she got something new...And how she got it...She wasn't good catching pokemons,if my mind's not tricking me...(so many time passed since then...)

And I can't believe I didn't posted here yet,why I didn't came here in so many time? *looks at the post* Maybe that's 'cuz my post's so---o long...oO''

Himawarii
December 5th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Oh,pardon dyo.d <P I didn't know that ^^

dyo d.
December 6th, 2005, 05:58 AM
No ofense,but don't oubt when I'm not here I'm spreading ships I like! And I never liked ORship anyway...=/ Not that you didn't knew it however...
I can't see the second piccie! I can't go to the page...How annoying,I wanted to see Silver...

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 6th, 2005, 06:25 AM
Hehehe.. Silver going transgendered is like... *explodes* YOU CAN'T TURN MY MANGA-HERO INTO A GIRL! *throws potatoes at everyone*

Other than that, I've suddenly got an idea to pair Silver with Yellow.

Pete
December 6th, 2005, 09:46 AM
I have that urge too, but I'd have to shoot myself first if I ever want to follow it up.
I will only follow other shippings over my dead body.

dyo d.
December 6th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Yellow X SIlver DOES exist,but I don't remeber it's name as I don't suport it neither know anybody else who do it,soooo...
Yay,I'm finding so many Silver fans on the last weeks and days! I though I was lone...

Himawarii
December 6th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Yeaness..I'm not alone =33*confetti*
Yellow x Silver...I donnot wanna get into that >> Yellow is way to innocent,like Jasmine.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 7th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Hehe, there are more Silver fanpeople than you think there are. As for me, I'm probably the ultimate Silver Fanboy here. =P Yellow > Innocentness, but I'm still pairing Silver and Claire. I'd rather Evilship than um.... <Idon'tknowname>ship, even if I have the urge to.

Himawarii
December 7th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Support whatever you like ;3 But just remember ya cannot convince me outta Chosenshipping.That's just not my style *birthday cake'd by anti-shippers*

Pete
December 7th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Same here. There may be many Silver fanboys and fangirls but I'm a Chosenshipper, so no 'other' pairings for me.

Himawarii
December 7th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Yep.Pete can read my mind xDD I noticed that a simple return thread has now turned into a discussion thread thanks to me O___O I'm sorry,everything always turns out like this after I post in em xDDD

Makes me wonder what the trio will think when they see him.I must say Blue will be happy,but what about Red and Green?

manga-ka
December 7th, 2005, 06:37 PM
your probbly right shampoo it does turn to a dissuan theard,but its a hell
of lot more better then the other on.

they'll probelly : "w....t.......F......!?!?" IF he stays as a cross-dresser.

XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 8th, 2005, 02:21 AM
>_< Silver better become a guy soon. Heheh.. I wonder what GOLD'll do when he sees Silver.

Be obnoxious of course. =3

Himawarii
December 8th, 2005, 06:48 PM
LOL,if that is,Gold ever reappears. xD Oh,and for teh record,manga-ka posted an image where Silver is finally back to normal xDD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 8th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Huh? Really? Where? Ah.. it'll be a shame to see Silver un-girlyfied. Wait what am I saying... Can we see that picture?

Himawarii
December 9th, 2005, 06:13 AM
Huh? Really? Where? Ah.. it'll be a shame to see Silver un-girlyfied. Wait what am I saying... Can we see that picture?

http://img525.imageshack.us/my.php?image=silver4pp.png
*gasp* Oh lordy!He's back to normal XD
Well,that is teh pic.Now he's reverted back to the delicious hawt stuff I know him as xd

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 9th, 2005, 06:48 AM
Wow.. his awesome team of Pokemon. AND THAT'S THE SCENE WHERE HE MEETS YELLOW AGAIN!

In the first piccy, he still looks girly to me. Its is expression in the second one that's cool.

Himawarii
December 9th, 2005, 08:14 AM
Yep,it's that scene ;3 I used his handsome face as my profile pic xDD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 9th, 2005, 08:31 AM
Heh... I know.. why don't you just get an All-Silver theme? I can help if you like. I'll kill the next person I see with a picture of Gold in his or her signature.

Seems weird doesn't it? All of us here hate Gold!

Himawarii
December 9th, 2005, 08:38 AM
That's a good idea,but I'll launch it when I have time.For now,I have Tianess sig and a Megumi doll avvy Xd Alas,I'll change...soon..

Yea,but I don't completely hate him,he's cute <33 But Silver is IMO much hawter,cooler etc.

Himawarii
December 9th, 2005, 08:45 AM
Hun,please donnot double post and spam.. =333

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 9th, 2005, 08:48 AM
Meh.. don't get 'round callin' Gold cute. Or else I'll get even hateful of him. But yeah, we've had to play as him in the G/S/C games, so we have to learn to live with it.

Livin' with hatin', someone who's obnoxious.. when he's so stupid, and Silver r0x0rz...

Himawarii
December 9th, 2005, 08:53 AM
Nice quote >=D But I wanted to play as Dani-Chan ;< Oh well,might as well deal with what we ont want to deal with.....

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 9th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Thanks, just thought it up.. wait, who's Dani? Meh, I seriously think that Silver coming back this season, means a lot of SilverXYellowness can be seen.

Himawarii
December 9th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Dani-chan is Crystal ;D The only female in the Johto trio ;< Girls always lack in respect,no wonder they made Silver a gal =x

Nooooooooo ;_; What happened to teh sweet Red x Yellow or Green x Yellow or Blue x Silver times ;~; *they plopped down the drain,domo-san D:*

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 9th, 2005, 09:14 AM
*throws potato at Shampoo* =P Like, who said we really ARE going to see such things? I still want to see Silver and Claire together y'know. >_<

Himawarii
December 9th, 2005, 02:25 PM
*wipes potato off*
You ish too funny ^0^ But I hate to break it too ya,but Clair hasn't appeared since the G/S/c saga..
EDIT:You'll never guess what I put in my sig -.-;.........

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 9th, 2005, 10:24 PM
I know... and that's the downside of my Evilshipping. You just gave me one good reason why to dump Evilshipping and go for SilverXYellow shipping now. =P

._. That isn't Silver in your sig...

Himawarii
December 10th, 2005, 07:07 AM
I am an evil person,yes I am. .__.;

No,Maxy,look at teh teal text below my Silver banner link .__.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 10th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Yeah... it says we're Silver Quads, and the Silver Banner's link is currently unavailable. >_<

dyo d.
December 10th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Yayyayyayyayyay!!!(now, this is serious! I only use my 5 'yay's when it's really good!oO) Now Silver is Silver, not a too much more girly imposter! XD
I'm happy bout seen him back, but...Last time I came you people been talking 'bout my dear Sil, now you're talking 'bout ships? How fast to change the subject...;
Oh, when Specialship(Red X Yellow)was sweet to me...? Let me see, I think never...(I almost forgot my fav ships after GSC ended and I never saw them again...Sad times, I had to do fics and/or fanart for seing my fav charas!)
Hey, I saw the piccie, so he/she fixed the link?(Meh, how I do that? I hate links...)

Himawarii
December 10th, 2005, 12:22 PM
Sorry bout teh broken link.I noticed it was like that No way to fix it ;O

Pete
December 10th, 2005, 12:32 PM
Hello?
I'm like a big Silver fan too. Missing somebody?

Nah, if you don't want to, don't stick me on.
Anyway I've just had a thought. If Silver is in the FR/LG saga, and Crys is in the Battle Frontier saga, will Gold be in the Ruby and Sapphire saga?
A possibility, yes.

Himawarii
December 10th, 2005, 12:39 PM
Sure you can join us :333 I'll add you on <333

Hmm..that could only make sense.But I thought the saga ended O.O I'm so behind ;<

Pete
December 10th, 2005, 12:55 PM
It did?
I can't read Japanese, so the pictures on Netkun do nicely.

Himawarii
December 10th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Well,that is what think o.o Don't get me wrong,my predictions normally wouldn't come true though <.< Maybe the R/S saga still exists...

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 11th, 2005, 02:46 AM
R/S/E saga with Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire eh? If Gold ends up there... Hoenn is doomed. =3
Meh, I really hope some of the more random people from Johto return. I want to see Eusine too.

Himawarii
December 11th, 2005, 07:31 AM
Yeah,I would like to see Whitney and Falkner together <333 I'm a Rollingwindshipper so I could not be asking for much XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 11th, 2005, 07:51 AM
But we don't get what we want do we? We should make our OWN manga, to go just the way we like it. =P

Himawarii
December 11th, 2005, 07:55 AM
True,nothing we want ever happens ;< Making our own manga includes putting me in teh plot ;D

Pete
December 11th, 2005, 08:36 AM
And me too. Somewhere.

Does anyone know how off topic we've gone?

Anyway, our manga, it has GAWT to feature Silver, and possibly Blue.

Himawarii
December 11th, 2005, 08:39 AM
O.O I just noticed too.Like I said earlier,when teh Silver Quintuplets enter a thread,it's bound to turn into a discussion thread XDD

Yes,Blue will surely be in it 8D Wherever Silver is,Blue must be tehre too!! ^___________^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 11th, 2005, 08:46 AM
Wow, really offtopic. Well, I'd be in there somewhere to, probably with Yellow to myself. =3 *is brick'd*

Oh well, who else do you expect to turn up in the new series?

Pete
December 11th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Hmm....
In FR/LG...
The Kanto gym leaders. After all, it's similar to the game which was a remake of the originals.

Himawarii
December 11th, 2005, 08:56 AM
Most likely Giovanni.That's probably the main reason Silver showed up anyways ;O Bummer.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 11th, 2005, 08:59 AM
That reminds me. In FireRed/LeafGreen, a scientist mentions that Giovanni's son has red hair.
Dun dun dun...? Who could that be??

I wonder what the scientist says to the female player? Well, the scientist says "Are you Giovanni's son? Wait, he has red hair." Get what I mean?

Pete
December 11th, 2005, 09:00 AM
OH! Pete uses his little tidbit of knowledge to tell Shampoo that Giovanni has already come back! He shoots he scores!

Max, to stop gender problems, he says:

"Are you Giovanni's kid?"

Himawarii
December 11th, 2005, 09:24 AM
The scientist did actually say his kid,but since the game is based on the manga,then we just hit another winner.Dun Dun Dun,Shamps knows how to finally draw conclusions XDD
Well,that has to be a fact,but the fact that Giovanni is back,I totally forgot O.O I haven't been caught up with the manga,that is all ;D

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 11th, 2005, 09:28 AM
OH! Pete uses his little tidbit of knowledge to tell Shampoo that Giovanni has already come back! He shoots he scores!

Max, to stop gender problems, he says:

"Are you Giovanni's kid?"
Ahh.. thanks for that Pete! *hi-fives Silver Maniac Team style* Heh, I have a bad memory you see? I can't remember stuff.

Actually it was an attempt at a stupid joke. >__< You blew it. XD

Pete
December 11th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Oops! XD
*Hi fives Silver style back*

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 11th, 2005, 09:38 AM
The scientist did actually say his kid,but since the game is based on the manga,then we just hit another winner.Dun Dun Dun,Shamps knows how to finally draw conclusions XDD
Well,that has to be a fact,but the fact that Giovanni is back,I totally forgot O.O I haven't been caught up with the manga,that is all ;D
Meh... No problem Pete. XD

Giovanni back, means evilness and a LOT of Team Rocket activities now. I wonder why they've never disbanded in the manga, at least permanently.

dyo d.
December 12th, 2005, 11:37 AM
Hello?
I'm like a big Silver fan too. Missing somebody?

Nah, if you don't want to, don't stick me on.
Anyway I've just had a thought. If Silver is in the FR/LG saga, and Crys is in the Battle Frontier saga, will Gold be in the Ruby and Sapphire saga?
A possibility, yes.
Oh, NO!! Please dear god NO!!! I mainly dislike using charas from a region at other totally diferent region. I would be reaaally unpleased if Hidenori-san makes Gold appear at RuSa saga... But besides it's ending, so I don't think so! *to Gold* Nahnahnahnah, you wont appear!
Shampoo, you knew something I wanted happened in PokeSpecial? in Rusa saga... Think what's the recentest thing related with ships...Ha, you gbet reaaally offtopic however, girls!(or guys, dunno) ...And that's the reason people does Fan Fictions, so you can solve it that simply but great way...

Himawarii
December 14th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Fanfictions...I never thought of that 8D *rushes off to Notepad and creates a bizarre Chosenshippy fic*
I know,I love going offtopic *chews shoe* Rollingwindshipping rocks >D
BTW,I dunno why they disbanded..

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 15th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Rolling winds eh..? *looks at topic* Maybe they'll return this season? All the Gym Leaders should come back for ONCE at least. =P

Himawarii
December 16th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Rolling winds eh..? *looks at topic* Maybe they'll return this season? All the Gym Leaders should come back for ONCE at least. =P

Yep.Rolling(Miltank,Whitney's sig Pkmn) Wind(Falkner'sSpecialtyFlying)Shipping(Romance xP)
Tus the day they come back,the plot will be exciting,although I am VERY satysfied with what has already come back *clutches Silver*

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 17th, 2005, 02:24 AM
Claire should join them. Like Whitney was, Claire should come back and y'know, just travel with them in the search of some 4th Generation Dragon Pokemon. =3

Himawarii
December 17th, 2005, 12:48 PM
Let me add on to that =Then you would get your hopes up for some romance to blossom between her and Silver xDD Not going to happen XDDD But it isn't bad to dream ^^

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 18th, 2005, 02:25 AM
Yup. You know me too well. *potatoes Shampoo* Maybe we'll see some Oldrivalshipping, or Silver and Blue.. Silver and Yellow, what's that shipping called by the way?

Himawarii
December 18th, 2005, 08:37 AM
I don't know myself .__.;I'm pretty sure Yellow will be delighted to see Red XD

Roy-Kun
December 18th, 2005, 09:41 AM
Well Silver-Kun is here, what might he do when he figures out that Giovanni is his father?

I don't know what he would do...

About Yellow-Chan, i wonder if her team is not a lot more stronger since she is battling in gyms now.

Himawarii
December 18th, 2005, 09:47 AM
Seeming as she now battles I guess she's become more confident? Bet 6 bucks that her team did grow stronger..

We'll have a miniature Star Wars moment....just my thoughts XDD

Roy-Kun
December 18th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Just 6 bucks? /:

xD, but Giovanni doesn't know that Silver is his son! I think...

Himawarii
December 18th, 2005, 09:58 AM
I'm not a money-tree ya know XDD

Good point...but that picture of him and baby Silver..it sorta rings a bell.

Roy-Kun
December 18th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Then get a j0b xD

But... that was years ago, so maybe he doesn't remember well, or maybe .o

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 19th, 2005, 02:37 AM
Picture of Silver and Giovanni? HUH? O.o;;; What are you guys talking about? Show me some scans or something if you can please. =3

Himawarii
December 20th, 2005, 03:21 PM
I would,but I don't have teh manga ;< But everyone says there was a picture of him and Silver as a peep(X33)
I'll try to find the pic,when I do,I'll post it ;)

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 21st, 2005, 02:45 AM
Ah.. a'ight. I wonder if Silver training under that same guy that trained Blue, has anything to do with him being Giovanni's son. OMIGAWD, THIS MEANS GIOVANNI AND TEAM ROCKET IS BACK IN THIS SERIES! Meh.. we're going to see fireworks soon. =3

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
December 22nd, 2005, 12:09 PM
Woah...He looks a little.......different.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 22nd, 2005, 07:58 PM
Rephrase that and say "girly", and we'll brick you. =P 'Cause he's back to normal after a while, not much to worry about.

Yellow-Chan
December 27th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Yay, Silver, another chance for BlueXSilver! ~.^ Silver looks like a girl...
Any ways in my game I play as a girl, and it didn't say that, it said something else, I foregot what. Is there another part in the game were you have to go back, or something?

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 28th, 2005, 12:11 AM
You have to go back where? .__.;; Not making too much sense to me are you? =P

Charaxes
December 28th, 2005, 02:12 PM
I think we covered this quite to death. Heh. Someone close this please? Hee.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
December 29th, 2005, 12:04 AM
C'mon Dark Weezing, a thread being completely discussed does not mean other people does not have any other remarks or comments. *pokes the Misty thread you closed*

We'll just keep the threads dead for anyone to revive it with a new comment or something. =P

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 01:27 AM
And I'm back too now. Unfortunatly I can't think of anything to say, except Silver still rocks!
Thank you.
Nice to see that Chosenshipping is still here.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 01:58 AM
*sweatdrop* Chosenshipping? Is that Yellow and Silver or is that Blue and Silver?

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 02:40 AM
Blue X Silver.
And I happen to like it. A LOT.
I'm getting deja vu here....

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 03:01 AM
Wa oh.. another Chosenshipper. And I finally remember what that means. Why can't Blue just stay with Green and be happy about it?

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 03:27 AM
Because Green's secretly going for Yellow, and Red's too busy saving the world.

Blue X Silver forever....!!!

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 06:12 AM
XD How do you know? Unless Ono or whoever is doing this manga isn't a secret supporter of Chosen, there's still chance!

Pete
January 3rd, 2006, 06:32 AM
Hmmm...you could be right, but then Niko would come along. Just read the beginning posts of the shipping thread.
Red X Blue?
It's Blue X Silver all the way.

Supreme Edgeboy Max
January 3rd, 2006, 07:05 AM
Blue X Green. Silver's too young for Blue. *random idea* How do you know Blue ain't 16 and Silver is 13?