PDA

View Full Version : My grandmother

Cosmo
March 8th, 2004, 08:28 PM
I recently heard about it today, my grandmother recently got into a car accident and she ended up in the hospital. She is not doing too well. She just had two strokes and seizures. I just felt like posting this because I am really depressed. I hope my grandma will be okay :(. Wish my grandmother luck.

Lock this if you must, but I just had to post this.

Pokemaster10000
March 8th, 2004, 08:32 PM
I recently heard about it today, my grandmother recently got into a car accident and she ended up in the hospital. She is not doing too well. She just had two strokes and seizures. I just felt like posting this because I am really depressed. I hope my grandma will be okay :(. Wish my grandmother luck.

Lock this if you must, but I just had to post this.

I'm sorry for your grandmother, Cosmo. I've experienced it before. Just hope she does well. :)

Frostweaver
March 8th, 2004, 08:34 PM
why lock this? This is not spam or anything inappropriate... your grandmother is in great danger Cosmo, and mods are going to lock it? no...

I hope that your grandmother is okay too Cosmo. Though it's not much, but we'll try to do all that we can to help your grandmother. I will pray for her health too tonight. May your grandmother fully recover from this accident Cosmo.

Latios Master
March 8th, 2004, 08:34 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry for you, Cosmo. I sure hope your grandma gets better. My grandma had a stroke about a year ago and was in bad shape but she's recovering little by little. She moved from her apartment that she lived in for many years that my family always enjoyed going too and she is now staying at an expensive/fancy nursing home/rehibilitation center that has some french name.

I'll be praying for your grandmother. :(

Frostweaver
March 8th, 2004, 08:44 PM
of course... always give us the latest informatoin you got of her too... as we all care for her. Together with prayers/(not christians:)wishes I'm sure your grandmother shall recover back to her healthy self before. Don't be sad... very sure that if your grandmother sees you like this, she won't be happy too.

BlastBurn
March 8th, 2004, 08:46 PM
hmm i hope your grandmother is okay...my grandmother had a stroke once to but she made it alive....i hope yours does to...

Kairi
March 8th, 2004, 10:43 PM
Oh Cosmo that's so awful...I hope she can come out of it okay...do inform us of any developments as soon as you feel you're able...we'll all be worrying about you. One of my family members had some complications after surgery a little while back. No one thought she was going to make it but she just snapped out of it. It was a miracle I'm very thankful for. I hope that whatever comes of it you'll be okay. It sounds serious with all that shock, but she may survive, I hope so.

^^NICK^^ v.2.0
March 9th, 2004, 04:18 AM
We'll pray for her. Just have faith that she will get through it.

Flaming Torchic
March 9th, 2004, 04:21 AM
That really sucks Cosmo, my grandpa died in November 2002, I was pretty sad but since I didn't know him that well I didn't cry or anything which made me feel guilty. :( I hope your granny makes it, just pray for her and I'm sure she will. :)

DragonTrainer
March 9th, 2004, 07:14 AM
I am so sorry to hear about this cosmo.I hope your family, and your grandmother as well, will get through this without any major losses.We will all keep your family in our prayers, and I will pray for you and your grandmother every night, I will keep ya'll in my heart

~DragonTrainer

Kayleigh
March 9th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about that Cosmo. I hope your grandmother gets better. About 10 years ago my grandmother was in a horrible accident with my two cousins, and though they both made it out okay she was seriously injured. They thought that she was going to die, because it was so bad. But she recovered, and now she's doing just fine. I hope it's the same with yours, too. I'll make sure to be praying for her.

Haruka
March 9th, 2004, 03:16 PM
I feel soo sorry to hear that. I hope your grandmother will get better soon.

Timbjerr
March 9th, 2004, 04:22 PM
hmm...my (step)grandfather is in the hospital and he is not likely to walk out of there. I hate to sound insensative in front of people like y'all, but when he's gotten to be well over the age of 70 and then he had to live on oxygen tanks for the past year or so, I'd rather see him die than have him live through all his pain.

I suppose the same can be applied to Cosmo's grandmother, but maybe not. Different people have different methods of dealing with stuff than others. I'm truly sorry for what happened to your grandmother Cosmo, and I hope that whatever comes of this will be for the betterment of your family.

Cosmo
March 9th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Thanks everybody. I still hope my grandma is still doing okay. Thanks for the support.

Dragon Man
March 9th, 2004, 08:48 PM
I hope that your grandmother gets better Cosmo. I will pray for her as I know all of PC will. I know what you are going through because just on Sunday I found out that my grandfather had 2 heart attacks...*Pats Cosmo's arm* Once again I am sincerely sorry to here this and I will pray for your grandmother.

Ice Master
March 10th, 2004, 12:45 PM
I Know How You Feel Cosmo I Will Pray For Your Grandma Right Now

Ryoutarou
March 10th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Um...geez you havent gone threw munch of life have you? Mine died in when i was only 9 it sucked but i got over it and my dad died when i was 13 you get used to it after a while whater that's a good or bad thing.

Pokemaster10000
March 10th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Is your grandma doing okay now, Cosmo?
*prays for Cosmo's grandma* You're going to need all the help you can get. :)

Imakuni?
March 11th, 2004, 03:47 AM
is she ok cosmo? i lost my one of my grandmas last year and i stll feel sad and dont wish for you to feel the pain of losing a loved one. this really sucks that your grand ma is in the hospital goodluck

Cosmo
March 11th, 2004, 09:03 PM
Well, the only thing I have heard is that she didn't get any worse thank god.

Frostweaver
March 11th, 2004, 09:06 PM
oh at least that means things are under control for the doctors now... which is a good sign as perhaps through a longer period of time, she'll slowly recover with the aide of the doctors and her own will too of course. We'll continue to do as much as we can. It's not much and it's nothing factually helpful at all, but we'll do our best.

Junichi
March 11th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Whoa dear! Im so sorry about your grandma. I hope she will feel beter. [hugs]

Cassie-chan
March 11th, 2004, 10:29 PM
I'm so sorry. No one I remember in my family has been that sick. I'll pray for you. *starts crying*

Greed
March 12th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Oh dear Lord, I'm sorry. I know I don't know you much, but this is so saddening.. I'll pray that she gets by okay, stupid car accidents... They always ruin families, heck, I was in one too, and now I'm traumatized by cars..

Man, so much grief in this world. When will it come the time when nobody gets hurt? When no children will be crying in their rooms, pleading God to spare a person.. Man..

*dies*

IT
March 15th, 2004, 08:23 PM
Im sorry about your grandmother im going trough the same thing,But with my grandpa :(

Magic.:disappoin

Geometric-sama
March 15th, 2004, 08:46 PM
I really hope she gets better, Cosmo. Nothing like this has ever happened to me, so I can't imagine how I would feel if it happened. (I haven't seen any of my grandparents for at least ten years.)

Cosmo
March 16th, 2004, 03:08 PM
Unfortunatly, my grandmother died yesterday. My dad didn't have the guts to tell me till today.

Kairi
March 16th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I'm sorry Cosmo. It must be very difficult, thank you for letting us know though. You and your family's comfort and grieving will be in our thoughts and prayers of course. If you want to talk then do, but if not that's okay too.

Imakuni?
March 16th, 2004, 04:16 PM
Unfortunatly, my grandmother died yesterday. My dad didn't have the guts to tell me till today. o thats so sadd im here 4 u i lost my grandmother last yeat and i still feel it

Cosmo
March 16th, 2004, 09:48 PM
I'm sorry Cosmo. It must be very difficult, thank you for letting us know though. You and your family's comfort and grieving will be in our thoughts and prayers of course. If you want to talk then do, but if not that's okay too.
I am so upset, I think that God hates me.

Geometric-sama
March 16th, 2004, 09:50 PM
Well, like Kairi said, you might not want to talk about it. We know you're very upset, even if we haven't personally experienced it. Just remember that if you need someone, we're all here for you.

Timbjerr
March 17th, 2004, 06:35 AM
I am so upset, I think that God hates me.now now...God doesn't hate anyone. God is a strange and powerful being; he does everything for a reason.

I hate to sound insensitive, but let me share with you a fact of life. Everyone dies sometime. Your grandmother was probably old. You and her probably have many memories together. If she was as good a person as you made her seem, she has probably taken those memories of you and all her other loved ones to Heaven, God's perfect kingdom. God didn't want her to suffer here on earth, so He took her there.

bna_li
March 17th, 2004, 07:59 AM
So sorry. Well, my grandfather is almost dead. Or you can consider him dead. He doesnt remember anybody or anything. You sound very spiritual, TMBJR... you dont sound insensitive... really. Sorry, Cosmo. Cheer up, you will see her again next time.

Pokemaster10000
March 17th, 2004, 12:36 PM
Aww, sorry to hear that Cosmo.
May your grandma rest in peace. :)

Kayleigh
March 17th, 2004, 02:20 PM
I'm really, really sorry Cosmo. I'm sure you must be heartbroken, and feel terrible. :( I was hoping that she would make it.

Imakuni?
March 17th, 2004, 02:26 PM
I am so upset, I think that God hates me. God doesnt hate you. he loves you very much. he probably feels terrible about you being sad. i am here for you like i said before. i lost my grandmother in the last year. youll feel better soon. youll be ok, we are here for you cosmo. remember God loves you cosmo.

paige pelletier
March 17th, 2004, 03:46 PM
My aunt died SHE OWNED AN ice cream shop dont worry I still cant get over that she died i mean first your like its a sick wrong joke then you cry........ IM SOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!

Imakuni?
March 17th, 2004, 04:37 PM
were here for you cosmo. remember that

Timbjerr
March 17th, 2004, 08:02 PM
So sorry. Well, my grandfather is almost dead. Or you can consider him dead. He doesnt remember anybody or anything. You sound very spiritual, TMBJR... you dont sound insensitive... really. Sorry, Cosmo. Cheer up, you will see her again next time.
spiritual eh,
Nah...I just had really moving religious experience recently. I'm beginning to look at everything as "why did God do it?" or "why did He allow it to happen?"

Greed
March 18th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Unfortunatly, my grandmother died yesterday. My dad didn't have the guts to tell me till today.
Omg, I'm so sorry.. Like Tmbjr said, God has taken her to a wonderful place. The place of everyone's dreams. We all go through this deppressing stuff, and one never thinks if its gonna happen to them. My friend died (she was just 14) and I thought back about how I never thought she could be taken away so quickly.. But just know your grandmother is in a better place.

Dry those tears, I'm sure your grandma would be sad to see you so blue. ;-; I'm so sorry..

Legendary_Pokegirl
March 18th, 2004, 11:14 AM
Im really sorry Cosmo. But like lots of ppl has said, God doesnt hate you. There would be no reason for him to. Things like this always happens, but God knows when it is time for someone to move on. And you cant blame anything on yourself, cause it wasnt your fault. If you dont want to talk about it you dont have to, but if you do, we are all here for you. Right guys?

Imakuni?
March 18th, 2004, 02:27 PM
think, your grandma is in a better place. a place no human can comprehend. she is probably lookng at you and smiling knowing that you miss her.

decks2
March 19th, 2004, 12:03 PM
I feel SO sorry. Losing a member of family isn't easy at all. Losking a friend or anything isn;t easy. Infact losing anything isn't easy. It was brave for you to post this here. My thoughts and I think to say OUR thoughts will be with you.