PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Which Ash is your favorite?

Snivi
March 8th, 2004, 10:57 PM
I was just wondering how many people think Ash is cute?

I do.

Especially Manga Ash.

MiNuN*
March 9th, 2004, 12:36 AM
MANGA ASH! YAY! lol.. I vote for manga... anime too old, and ash without the aht look weird!

dqle
March 9th, 2004, 06:44 AM
I can't say he's cute since I'm a boy! But I can say that he's the coolest trainer to have ever existed!

Pluslechu
March 9th, 2004, 10:04 PM
Yaaay Ash!!! Ash without his hat looks adorable ^__________^ Ultimate Ash fanatic, away! *somehow flies off*

(btw, I saw a site called 'My Dear Ash Ketchum' that was full of awsome Ash fan art.... To bad I forgot the URL. Soryy that was totally random.)

Snivi
March 9th, 2004, 10:15 PM
http://devoted.to/ash is the url i go there alot

yakksoho
March 10th, 2004, 10:55 AM
HATHAIR!!

XDDDDDDDDDD

Satoshi is the best ever! He's the cutest thing ever to have existed in the real or fictional world. I'm totally obsessed with him! XDDDD

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 10th, 2004, 11:29 AM
*girlish squeal* Finally there's someone out there that loves Ash without his hat! *_* I love all forms of Ash, actually...! He's so adorable. Manga Ash...*drool*

Snivi
March 10th, 2004, 11:58 AM
*girlish squeal* Finally there's someone out there that loves Ash without his hat! *_* I love all forms of Ash, actually...! He's so adorable. Manga Ash...*drool*

i totally agree with you!!!!! hes so hot w/o the hat!!!

~*Silent Tattsu*~
March 10th, 2004, 12:32 PM
YAY !! I allways worried i was the one & only weirdo who loved Satoshi w/o his hat ! x.x He is just so darn adorable and hot without the hat. ^o^

I say give his caps to Misty (Sign of love LOL) and let that scuffy black hair be free ! n.n()() He needs to get it off more ^^;;; I am tottaly obsessed with Satoshi , basicly i view myself as Kasumi =P *Fights with her over Satoshi* Nah the Red head deserves him ^_~ I am just glad to see other w/o hat Satoshi Fan Girls ^^

I vote without the cap !

Long live Satoshi's cuteness ! *Glomps him*