• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PuppyGirl's Pokemon Chao Thread

PuppyGirl

The Chao Master
Years
Okay, in this thread, you can request pokemon chao! All you need to do is to tell me what kind of pokemon chao you want. For example:

The person who is requesting would say: Can I have a Latias chao, please?

(Oh, by the way, I might only be able to handle 6 pokemon chao at a time, so when I already have 6 requests I didn't fulfil yet, please don't request any more until I'm done!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some examples of my work:

Last edited:

Flaming Quilava

Burning Soul
Years
PuppyGirl said:
Okay, in this thread, you can request pokemon chao! All you need to do is to tell me what kind of pokemon chao you want. For example:

The person who is requesting would say: Can I have a Latias chao, please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some examples of my work:

Hey shouldnt you say how much requests you can take at a time. For example if you didnt.. You come on the next day you have like 20 requests. Who knows that might happen... Anyways the choas are cool 9.5/10

PuppyGirl

The Chao Master
Years
sarah241847 said:
do you mean chao as in sonic adventure 2 battle chao?
Yup. (Like the chao in Chao Garden)

EDIT: I made the Ho-Oh and the Quilava. (Sorry the Ho-Oh doesn't look that good. It was really hard)

Last edited:

PuppyGirl

The Chao Master
Years
I've finished the Bellossom, Vulpix (The Vulpix is for both Donber and Shattered Moon), Zangoose, Shadow Lugia, and black Latios. (I don't know if I did Shadow Lugia and black Latios correctly, though).

BTW, people can start requesting again. ^_^

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
Years
OMG GREAT!!!! I LOVE CHAO AND I LOVE THAT GAME (i have it ) anyways will you give me a regular,hero,dark and a pikachu chao...if thats not too much?

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
Years
I love Pokemon Chaos! Could you please make me Chaos of Mawile, Zangoose, and Raichu? Thanks a million! :classic:

Back