PDA

View Full Version : A Legend of Heroes (PG-15 for violence & blood)

Electric Hero
December 5th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Plot:

In an ancient land, where humans still didn’t exist, two great gods fought against each other. The god of Light, Darzen, and the god of Darkness, Glacio… they were opposite, but inseparable. For many years, they kept a rivalry, but at the end, one great spirit named Garla, ruler of the earth, appeared. And with him, little, weak, but intelligent creatures appeared too.

They were humans, and under the protection of Darzen, Glacio, and Garla, mankind kept living in prosperity. But humans were childlike, imperfect existence. They were selfish and looked only for themselves, and like that, they brought chaos to earth, warping the way of the gods.

Light wanted to mantain the world as it was, while darkness wanted to destroy it and begin again. And with the spirit in a neutral stance, the gods fought each other. After many years, it seemed that Darzen sealed away Glacio, but like Light and Darkness are inseparable, after sealing away Glacio, Darzen’s body smashed into pieces.

After that, five spirits arose together with Garla, the spirit of Fire, Dar; the spirit of water, Scotie; the spirit of earth, Tri, the spirit of wind, Viz, and finally, the spirit of electricity, Zarken. Darzen trusted his 6 pieces in which his body was smashed into to the spirits, but after a long time, even the spirits fell asleep.

Now it seems that the humans are alone...

In the Kingdom of Ragrack, there are two religions. The Darzen religion and the Glacio religion. Each religion tries to accomplish the objectives of their gods, that means, that the Darzen reilgion wants to keep the world, and the Glacio religion wants to destroy it and start again. Even the two religions fight each other, the world continues like nothing is happening.

That is because, there are less Glacio followers than Darzen followers. The official religion of the Kingdom is the Darzen religion, and that is a reason why history writers don't mention, in books, attacks from the Glacio followers to the Kingdom. The Capital of the Kingdom is also named Ragrack, and the Cathedral of the Darzen religion is located in a city named Valkd, north from Ragrack.

This is a story of some kids that turn into heroes to save their families. In the Cathedral, some kids without parents appeared all of a sudden, and one of the three most powerful Sages, the Sage of Wisdom, Barda takes care of them, and so does everyone in the Cathedral. They all had just one brother or one sister. But one day, the Cathedral is attacked by the most powerful Glacio Oracle. The Cathedral is destroyed and everyone killed. Just the Barda and the kids were saved, but then, each kid is separated from his or her brother or sister.

The kids don't know anything about their lost brothers or sisters, and grow up in a poor village then later, they embark on a journey to find their lost siblings.

In other words:

You are one of the mentioned kids. You just have one brother and one sister, and then you get separated from your sibling. As the plot says, you all get in a village with the Sage, and he teaches you almost everything, also how to use a weapon of your choice.

This RP has swords, lances, axes, etc. Imagine this like Medieval Age, but cooler ((cough)). Magic also exists, there is Black Magic, White Magic, and Spirit Magic. Black Magic is made of offensive magic attacks, but these are related to the elements of the spirits; White Magic cures people, simple as that; Spirit Magic is... the ultimate level of the elements, summon a spirit to use its element at full power. We dress like people of Medieval Age too.

The only way of transportation is... a chicken. A gigantic chicken, same size like a horse. And that's it... the chicken is called Kiri.

RULES:

1- DON'T Powerplay, don't take over another person's character without his/her permission.

2- DON'T Godmodd, don't be like a god... don't just say "I kill everyone"... I can accept minor godmodding... ONLY if you can explain it with logic.

3- This is IMPORTANT!!!! If you don't write with correct grammar and spelling, after I have warned you or told you 3 times, you are OUT of this RP... understood?

4- Of course... HAVE FUN!!!

Now... I guess everything is explained, so this is the sign-up sheet.

Name:
Appearance: ((pic or description, both are welcome, just remember that we are kinda like in Medieval Age and that we don't use armors, my pic can help a bit too))
Weapons: ((weapons from Medieval Age))
Sibling lost: ((His/Her name, age, gender, appearance))
Other: ((everything else that your character has that is not requested here)

Now mine:

Name: Max Hunter
Personality: I just can say weird.
Appearance: this (http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/article/599/599165/gagharv-trilogy-2-20050325031237026.jpg) and this (http://ps2media.gamespy.com/ps2/image/article/599/599165/gagharv-trilogy-2-20050325031234308.jpg)... in the second pic, he is the one that is infront of everyone. Just with black hair and electric blue eyes, and the band around the head is also blue and larger. Both arms are covered with white sleeves and the sword is on his back. The sheath and sword colors, not including the blade of the sword, are blue and silver.
Weapons: The sword in the pics I used.
Sibling lost: Azalea (A-za-leeh-ah) (female), 15, black hair and blue eyes, wear dresses of light blue and blue combiations.
Special Attack: Sword Beam, focuses and points his sword to the enemy(ies) and when the sword glows blue, Max places his right foot infront of his left one and hits once, his sword against the ground, unleashing a big, blue beam of energy, that runs on the ground's surface. More distance it runs, more power and bigger the size of the beam.
Other: Nothing but the memories of his lost sister.

SilverTail
December 6th, 2005, 02:03 PM
Name: kyro technick
Personality: a little hot headed at times, but very caring and protective of his friends
Appearance: red hair and eyes, wears red sleeveless shirt and black wide bottom pants, thats it, no shoes no socks
Weapons: wide sword or bow & arrows

Lost sibling's form
His/Her name: assia (A-shi-A)
appearance: blue hair and eyes, wears simple blue dress, will usually carry a wooden staff with gold ring at top, shes a magic user

Other: he likes to play with fire, thw whole magic thing and all, but he channels it through his sword or arrows, he can also create a blazing sheild at times, but rarely dose

sister likes to use water based magic follows scotie's elemental powers with great skill, will often freeze those bullying her into a solid block of ice on accident

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2005, 04:21 PM
I updated the rules... please... DM8000, and everyone who will join, READ updated RULE 3... please.

JBCBlank
December 6th, 2005, 05:29 PM
here I be... please accept me...

Name: Cloud!!!!
Personality: ((OPTIONAL))
Appearance:http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/cloud6.jpg
Weapons: big sword, and some smaller knives.
Sibling lost: Becky, 10, girl, looked like this...http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/animehermione01.jpg
Other: I've had a harsh life, when I was 13 my parents died and so I had to rase my baby sister, I hate not having her! so I am agressive and mean to people, I'll do anything to get her back... anything!

Kayota
December 6th, 2005, 05:34 PM
This... is odd. 0.o

Name: Alihan
Appearance: Alihan has long black hair, and she is rather thin. Her eyes are blue. She wears a tan shirt and brown pants.
Weapons: Sword with a dog carved into the flat side of the blade. She uses this after she id taught to walk upright *see below*
Sibling lost: Nixon, 17, male, pale blonde hair, pale skin, black shirt and pants.
Other: Alihan was raised by dogs; she therefore acts exactly like one.

CyBeastSaber
December 6th, 2005, 05:44 PM
Name: Vahn

Personality: Calm and friendly. He is very quiet some times.

Appearance: Dark blue hair with blue eyes. Wears a leather shoulder pad on his right shoulder and thin brown gloves. He wears a dark blue silk shirt with a brown vest. He also wears a pair of thin blue pants(I don't remember what kind of pants medieval people wore or maybe they didn't wear any jeans at all!). Carries a bow and quiver filled with arrows. Also as a precaution, he uses short daggers for any close combat.

Weapons: Bow(main) and two short daggers with magical enhancements(secondary).

Lost Sibiling: Ako, 15, petite, short brown hair and sapphire eyes, wears a yellow skirt and a blue shirt. A novice at White Magic and is unable to wield any heavy weapons because of her petite size.

Other: He is devoted to his sister. He vowed to protect her always. After the incident where he was separated form his sister, he became quiet and lost in thought. He felt he had broke his promise to his younger sister.

Special Attack: (Main) While using the bow, he concentrates a large amount of magic of a certain element and applies it to the three arrows he is firing to do both elemental and physical damage.
(Secondary) While using daggers, he can charge the daggers with a certain element of magic to increase the maximum reach of the daggers as well as appling magical properties to the daggers.

Village Friend:
Name: Amy
Personality: She is like a big sister to Ako and a well known friend to Vahn. She is cheerful and fun to be with. She may seem a bit protective but has a kind heart.
Appearance: Brown haired and has emerald eyes. Wears purple skirt and a thin purple long sleeved shirt with a black undershirt. She also wears thin purple gloves with a purple cape. (Her favorite color is PURPLE!)
Weapons: Black Magic spells; A incredibly high ranked black magic user despite her age.
Other: Knows Vahn and Ako like her own family.

Edited!!!!

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks everyone for joining!... and Uzumaki_Naruto, what about medieval pants? XD hahaha... did I say thanks to everyone?... o_O. I'm just waiting for FireEmperor to join... He won't take long... and if he does... well... he will be punched o_O!!!.... nah just kidding. He will be co-creator since this RP is 50% him... ok maybe 40% *cough*... XD.

CyBeastSaber
December 6th, 2005, 06:09 PM
Hehehe. Ok. Medieval pants. So what do THOSE look like again? Hehehe.

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2005, 06:11 PM
They looked like... the pants of my character!!! XD. Geez... do you see "world history" in any kind of school or book?! XD just kidding... I swear! Don't hit me with that hammer! XD

JBCBlank
December 6th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Hehehe. Ok. Medieval pants. So what do THOSE look like again? Hehehe.
Tights..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2005, 06:35 PM
I don't think they were tight... anyway... FireEmperor said he is almost finished, so be ready, I will be the first one to post in an IC form

FireEmporer
December 6th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Name: Matt
Personality: Intelligent, brutally truthful, but kind. He can be sarcastic at times.
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/TamaBoyMatt/Fire%20Emblem/GreenhairM.jpg
Weapons: Spirit magic, a spell book.
Other: Twins with Cornet

Sibling lost: Cornet
Female
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/TamaBoyMatt/Fire%20Emblem/GreenHairF.jpg

Name: Yurima
Personality: Tomboy-ish, most of the time, but has a delicate, girlish side as well.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/TamaBoyMatt/Fire%20Emblem/pinkhair.jpg
Weapons: A knife, and white magic.
Other: A village friend of Matt.

Electric Hero
December 6th, 2005, 07:19 PM
did I mentioned anyone can have a village friend?... you still can edit everyone. I still can accept more entries.

My village friend:

Name: Miles
Personality: Very calm, will always deny a battle if it doesn't have a reason. He actually is opposite of Max, since Max likes to battle and can get angry sometimes. Very friendly too, and likes to make friends.
Appearance: Blue eyes and blonde hair. Wears a grey long-sleeve shirt and grey pants. Uses brown boots and brown gloves. Has a brown cape too that covers his body.
Weapons: A big, large, sharp-bladed, boomerang. He is also a pro in White Magic.
Other: A village friend of Max

Also, I forgot to mention Max blames himself for losing his sister, and can sometimes get angry. Will do anything to recover her.

TIME TO START!

ic: "Top of the morning ma'am!" said happily a guard of the Cathedral of Darzen's Church in an english tone. "Perfect! guard is busy with other things!... time to get into the room with Darzen's statue!" I whispered to myself as I silently ran away from the guard talking to a fat woman in a pink dress.

Avoiding many guards, I tried not to make noise when my steps sounded with the floor of stone. When I reached the tallest story, I entered the a big, tall door. At the end of a large hall, a statue can be seen. It is said it was Darzen. Blue, sword in hand and looked like a Knight. I don't remember well... even I ran straight to it, I always looked at my sister that was below the statue.

"Max!... is it safe? no one saw you?" Azalea asked me. "No Azalea... so... where is it?" I replied. She showed me a white cat with black spots. "I think he's hungry... I brought some milk... did you saw anyone coming?" Azalea expressed as she started to feed the cat. "No... but I wonder where you found it" I replied kneeling beside my sister. Everyone had planned to enter the same room where I was with my sister... so I was waiting for everyone.... we were going to decide later what to do with the cat.

Kayota
December 7th, 2005, 02:42 PM
A girl of 12 with long black hair entered... on all fours... She growled at the sight of the cat. Following her was a boy named Nixon, of 14. He rolled his eyes at her and sat down. He, unlike her, had been found after being orphaned and taken in but was now forced to live on his own as well. He never bothered to teach his sister to act like a human, as they understood each other perfectly well. "Ali, stop it," Nixon said. Obediently the girl sat down next to him and yapped a couple times. "Shut up, I don't want to talk about it," he muttered. The girl panted in a doglike manner and barked again, this time about nothing in particular except the cat. "Yes, kitty. I see," Nixon said, rolling his eyes at her. "Dogs are weird." The girl growled at this and Nixon rolled his eyes again.

Electric Hero
December 7th, 2005, 05:31 PM
ooc: Padfootpuppy... I forgot to say... in the Cathedral before the separation, we were ALWAYS with our siblings. And... we don't have our weapons before the separation, since we are kids there... MUCH younger. And while you edit it Pdfootpuppy, you can't do anything to the cat, since a temporal character of mine, and also a NPC, Non-Playable-Character. The NPCs here, are the ones that DON'T have a sign-up if you ahve any doubt... since they are considered mine... you can't control them.

Also... I forgot to add a Special Attack part in the sign-up sheet. It's your special, most powerful attack you have with your weapon... edit your sign-up right away when you see this... I will edit mine later.

CyBeastSaber
December 7th, 2005, 06:26 PM
OOC: FMI (For my info.), do we all know each other? I'll make our greeting in this post Max Hunter. :D

IC: Tugging at the little girl's brother's sleeve, she asks, "Brother. I'm hungry. Can you get me something to eat, please?" "Of course, Ako. I'll be right back. Be good for a while." I replied. Swiftly and silently, I left the cathedral on a search for food. While dashing and turning back and forth, I saw three loafs of bread sitting on a table. Looking back and forth, I checked to see if anyone was looking as I quickly grabbed the bread and ran into an alley that I knew of that connected to the cathedral. I noticed the guard in front of the cathedral being occupied by a large woman in a pink dress and made my way inside undetected. As I went deeper inside, I started calling out to my sister. "Ako? Ako?!" I called out. "Hm. Where is she?" I wondered. As I walked for a while, I heard someone's voice say my name. "Vahn! Brother! Over here!" Ako shouted waving over to me. She was standing by a statue of the god of light, Darzen. I walked over to her to find two other children with a cat. "So this is where you were." I asked. "Uh-huh. This is Azalea and her brother, Max. And Azalea has a cute cat with her." She explained while turning back to the cat. "Nice to meet you two. Here. Have some bread." I said to the siblings while giving them two of the three loafs of bread. I gave the other to Ako. She smiled and took it without question. "You guys look like you haven't eaten for some time now." I said. "Oh and don't worry about giving me any. I'm not hungry at all. As long as my sister isn't hungry, I'm fine." I said patting Ako on the head.

Kayota
December 7th, 2005, 06:42 PM
OOC: I never said anything about weapons. I'll edit later. - Peeders.

Electric Hero
December 7th, 2005, 06:48 PM
ooc: Uzumaki... please! call me Max! XD. And yea... like we all got into the Cathedral almost at the same time and have had some time living there, we all know each other.

ic: I saw Vahn coming into the room. "Hey Vahn!" I said standing up. When he said that we haven't ate for days, I quickly told back "I'm fine... I'm giving the most healthy and delicious food to Azalea..." as I gave my loaf of bread to Azalea, so she had two. "Azalea haven't ate for 2 days now, she says because she gave her food to the cat... you should eat, don't worry about the cat" I told Azalea kneeling beside her.

"Brother... why are you so good with me?" Azalea replied at me. I simply smiled and stood up and replied back "because we have no parents that take care of us... so I promised to you I was going to protect you and be like a parent to you in the way of taking care. I prefer to give you my food than eating it". Azalea gave me a smile, and she looked like an angel. She quickly hugged me, and I hugged her back.

"Look... the cat's finished!" I told my sister as I pointed to the cat. Azalea crouched next to the cat and started to pet it. "So Vahn... I hope no guard saw coming here... what's up?" I asked Vahn standing next to him.

CyBeastSaber
December 7th, 2005, 06:57 PM
"Don't worry about any guards. Some are occupied with the presence of uh.... a large... woman. Other than that, nothing really is happening." I replied. "Are you ok now, Ako?" I asked her. "Nuh-uh. I'm feeling really good." She said cheerily as she got up and hopped around to show me she was. "Good. Whatever you need, just ask and i'll get you it." I said. "T-Thank you, Brother!" She said loudly as she ran up to me and hugged me. "I think we're both the same in a certain way." I said to Max.

Electric Hero
December 7th, 2005, 07:06 PM
"hahaha.... yea, I saw the big woman too... and I believe you are right Vahn... I will do anything to make Azalea happy" I replied back to Vahn as his sister, Ako, hugged him. "Vahn... I actually called everyone to decide what we were going to do with the cat... since I thought about returning it to the forest, but Azalea decided to ask everyone what to do with it" I added crossing my arms. "I say we keep him!... he's cute and he needs people!" expressed Azalea carrying the cat.

SilverTail
December 7th, 2005, 07:27 PM
((max, you know me, weve rped together, you know how i go, ive gotten kicked out of more rp's than i can count because of it, but this is how i learned, blame blackwalts or naoko-chan, or whatever her name is nowadays, keeps changing it on forums.....))

me and my sister walked around the cathedral, bored as ever. we were tired of teh same thing every day, day after day, week after week, beleive me, it gets old. "kyro, why are we just walking? im getting tired" assia said. "ok, lets take a rest, i just want to know what else is in this place, i just feel like something is going to happen" i said, looking around one more time

i saw everyone else talking, i was never really part of the group, i was always standing in the shadows while my sister was talking to everyone, she was the cheerful one, i was the quiet one, but i did have my fair share of talking, like the time i dropped a stinkbomb on one of the others as they entered, dont remember who, just that they got really angry.

i desided to walk around some more, leaving my sister back on one of the back benches. i walked around, completly unaware of everyone else, including the sage. i just walked adn found myself in front of a huge pair of doors hidden in the shadows of a huge pillar, i had never seen this door before........

Kayota
December 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Kayota barked again. "Eat it? Why would we do such a thing?" Nixon asked, astonished. Yet another bark escaped the odd girl's mouth.

OOC: I'm still working on this post. I gotta go to bed.

Electric Hero
December 7th, 2005, 07:35 PM
ooc: Ok DM8000... I will try not to be too hard... but atelast promise me something.... TRY to do it the right way... do it like me... always keep a finger on the caps key. YOU will be the only who I will not be too hard with the grammar and spelling... but just TRY to do it, ok? and... also, explain me your post, since I don't understand it, how did you get to the room if you were wandering around, and I hope the doors you mentioned at the end were the doors of the room where I AM... 'cause you are not allowed to create or edit a place of the cathedral... the places stay as they are... ok? and no one can create another room, and if you want another reason because no one is the RP creator... simple... our time in the Cathedral will be short, I will wait for everyone to post at the room where we are and then move on.

SilverTail
December 7th, 2005, 07:40 PM
((yea, its the room where you are, im just wandering around a bit))

FireEmporer
December 7th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Matt walked into the room, and yawned. "Heya guys. Whats up?" He sat down and leaned against the wall, using a leather-bound book as a headrest. "Eh, lets make cat-steaks, and fur coats." Matt joked. "I think we should let it come and go as he pleases. What do you think Cornet?"

Cornet patted the cat on the head. "I say we let the little cat stay with us. I'd be happy to share some of my food and drink with little...Leon!" She smiled. It was uncanny how much she looked like Matt, and how diffrent they were. "Yeah, that's his name. Leon" She said Leon in a sing-song voice, and repeated it a few times.

Electric Hero
December 7th, 2005, 08:19 PM
"Hey Matt... what's up?" I said to Matt as I waved my hand. But Azalea was not happy with the jokes of Matt, and she leered at him, and then continued to carry the cat. "Leon?... well... I can't find any other good name, what do you think, Max?" Azalea asked me. I looked at her and smiled. "I like whatever you like" I told her. "Then... his name is Leon!" she yelled happily. "Then Leon it is" I added.

"I hope you avoided guards Matt... you know we are not allowed to go away from the only stories we should go" I said to Matt walking slowly at him. "I think Cloud and his sister Becky are not here... we will decide until they arrive then" I expressed.

Kayota
December 8th, 2005, 03:01 PM
OOC: Forget anything in that other post but what I posted. ^^;

FireEmporer
December 8th, 2005, 06:17 PM
Matt shrugged. "I just walked by and waved. I said I was going to my room. The guards aren't very smart." Cornet threw a pebble at him.

"Don't be mean! The guards protect us!" Cornet growled. "Hey Azalea! Lemme see Leon! I Made him a little helm~!"

Matt stared at his sister. "Is...that what you'd been doing with the Spoons, and that big rock...? I had been wondering what you did at the fireplace at night!" Cornet snatched the cat out of Azalea's arms, and Put the helm on the cat.

"Awww! It's adorable~~" She said in a singsong voice. Leon didn't look half as amused.

Electric Hero
December 8th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Azalea looked at Leon with the new helmet. Yea... maybe Leon wasn't that happy after all. Azalea looked at Leon and smiled. "He is the most handsome and cutest cat in the world!!" Azalea yelled taking Leon and hugging him. "Isn't he Max!?" Azalea asked me. I smiled to my sister and said "of course!". She smiled so heavenly... sometimes, I miss that smile.

CyBeastSaber
December 8th, 2005, 06:33 PM
I stood alone by a stone pillar and kept guard. Almost everyone was gathered at the promised place. Only another group was not here yet, Cloud and his sister Becky. I stared up onto the ceiling and got lost in my own thoughts. "Brother? BROTHER!" Ako shouted loudly but also in her quiet voice. I had not heard her call and was still dozing off. Another call came. "Brother! Do you hear me?" She asked and shook my arm sleeve. I had snapped out of the trance and saw her. "Oh Ako, what's up?" I asked. "Nothing at all. I was wondering why you were standing there all alone." she replied. "I'm just keeping watch. Don't worry too much, ok? Now go play with the other girls and Leon." I said patting her once on the head. She smiled and joined the rest of the girls.

Electric Hero
December 9th, 2005, 05:40 PM
"where are they!?" yelled a person in white robes as he climbed the stairs to the room where we were. He kicked the doors open and saw us. "KIDS!" he yelled exhausted. "OH CRAP!!!... WE ARE SO SORRY!!!" I yelled, everyone knew we weren't supposed to be there. "THANKS DARZEN, YOU ARE HERE!!! come on kids!!! we gotta get outta here!!!" he kept yelling. "WHAT!? why?!" I asked.

"The most powerful Oracle of the Glacio Religion is here! he is destroying everything and looking for all of you!! WE HAVE TO RUN!!!" he answered still yelling. I think that everyone knew that we HAD to run. That person guided us to a story below and we reached a hall with 4 columns supporting the ceiling. "Brother!!! I'm scared!!" Azalea told me holding my right sleeve. "We will be okay Azalea" I replied, but then, a bald man in purple and black robes came.

"Finally!!! I found the kids!!! surrender them to me or suffer!" he yelled. "NEVER!" the person in white robes answered positioning himself infront of us. "AS YOU WISH!" the Oracle of Glacio yelled, summoning a purple sphere between his hands and fired it against us. Fortunately, a blue barrier protected us, and from our left side, a bald man in blue and white robes came, he looked older than the Oracle of Glacio. "Furtubish! you stupid man! you have been tricked by the dark forces!" he said.

He was the Prime Sage of Darzen. "run" he whispered to us and two guards of the Cathedral came to protect the Prime Sage. "you run Prime Sage!!! we will protect you!" one guard said looking at him. While that happened, the person in white robes ran with us to outside the Cathedral. But after the guard told the Prime Sage to run, Furtubish, the Oracle of Glacio, summoned a purple disc below the other guard. The guard yelled in pain as his skin was being torn apart from his body and fell deep inside the purple hell. The other guard turned to see Furtubish, and in that moment, Furtubish pointed the palm of his right hand at him and the guard fell to the floor dead.

"Charles! you stupid old man!, Darzen is weaker than Glacio! we will get the kids and win!!" Furtubish said to the Prime Sage of Darzen. "DIE!!!" Charles yelled as the room shook and a big powerful blue beam came from Charles' hands and went directly at Furtubish. But a purple barrier protected Furtubish and he laughed "I thought you talked first Charles! but I think you have changed... you are the one dying now" Furtubish expressed as he was surrounded by a purple aura and the room shook again, and a big explosion ocurred in the room. Charles have died.

We reached a path where two cars (wooden rooms with wheels), each with a Kiri to pull them. We were going to get in them, but Furtibish appeared infront of us. He quickly killed the person in white robes and pointed at us. "All of you are mine now!!!" he yelled, but our Master, the Sage of Wisdom came and fired a blue sphere at Furtubish, and he was sent flying through the air backwards.

He stood up, and was about to launch a purple sphere, but another Sage came and with both hands, hit him in the head, making him fall to the ground. He was the Sage of Power, and he ran at us and with only hand, grabbed one of us and threw us to the cars. But, Azalea and I were separated, and Matt and his sister, Cloud and Becky, Vahn and Ako, and Alihan and Nixon... all of us were separated into different cars. "WAIT!! I MUST BE ALWAYS WITH AZALEA!!!" I yelled trying to get off, but the Sage of Power pushed me back in. "All of you are going to the same direction, GUARDS! to the Tri Village!" the Sage of Power said.

But Furtubish killed the guard that was going to take our lost siblings to the Tri Village, and the Kiri went to another, completely, different direction. "AZALEA!!!!" I yelled, "BROTHER!!!!" my sister yelled as she was separated from me. "Sage of Wisdom! get with them!" the Sage of Power told our Master and he obeyed. The Sage of Power then punched Furtubish and snet him flying directly to a tree.

As our car went to the Tri Village, I cried and yelled for my sister. The only thing I remember since then, was waking up in the Tri Village.

FireEmporer
December 9th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Matt had no clue what was going on. Hewas being rushed about, and nearly killed. Before he was rushed out of the place, he grabbed Leon. "Cornet...Stay close.."

Cornet wrapped her arm around Matt. "...Brother...I'm scared...Please protect me..." She silently sobbed.

Matt began to say "I promise", but a sage grabbed him, and threw him in a separate cart. "CORNET!"

Cornet sobbed Matt's name, and Leon mewed despratley.

"Sister....I'll find you. I promised I'd protect you..." Matt picked up the crying cat, and cried himself to sleep.

Electric Hero
December 9th, 2005, 06:51 PM
ooc: Guess what!? ^^... My character name IS Max Hunter!!! XD... but of course, call me Max... in both here and the RP!

SilverTail
December 10th, 2005, 03:53 PM
((ok guys, im gonna have to leave this rp, its just way too fast for my schedual, im gone for what, 30 hours and i have 3 posts, out of what, 30? i am just not able to continue this rp, sorry adn bye guys))

Electric Hero
December 10th, 2005, 11:29 PM
ooc: sorry DM8000... hope we can RP together another time....

SilverTail
December 11th, 2005, 08:55 AM
((dont worry, we will, im sure of it))

JBCBlank
December 11th, 2005, 10:44 AM
((*blinks* so sad... I hope noone else leaves...))

CyBeastSaber
December 11th, 2005, 08:01 PM
OOC: I expected there to be a lot of posts while I was out for 3 days but guess I was wrong. Now, back to the post.

IC: (During the carriage ride) "NOOO!!! LET ME GO!!! AKO!!!!" I shouted. "BROTHER!!!! BROTHER, COME BACK!!!!" Ako shouted while sobbing. "AKO. DON'T WORRY. I'LL FIND YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!" I shouted to her as the carriage carrying her parted in a different direction. "BROOOTHEEeeerrrrrrr............" Ako's voice faded with the carriage. "DAMMIT!!!" I shouted as we approached Tri Village.

Electric Hero
December 11th, 2005, 08:27 PM
ooc: Oh yeah, remember the village friend I posted? well.... FORGET HIM.... I decided to not use him... hehe ^^;;;.... just telling you guys...

ic: It was a difficult time for us.... we were all down. Our master, the Sage of Wisdom, Barda, always cared about us. Until we grew... when we were men, he started to look ill... when we were older, we started to be okay... we didn't get as mad as before if someone asked us about our lost siblings. One day...

"Kids!" he yelled, in bed looking at the ceiling. We were in his house, a normal-sized wooden house, with a kitchen, a table, and many books. "Old man! we are no kids now" I replied walking and stopping beside him, I was followed by my friends of course. "Hahaha... of course you are not... but I need to tell you something" he said. "I am old now, and I'm going to die... that's why I need to all of you do me a last favor" he added. "You are not going to die! that's bad luck... and you are going to be fine, because you got your medicine" I replied.

"Hahaha... there is no medicine for age... anyway... get what is inside in the box below my bed" he asked me. I pulled an orange box and looked at it. I opened it and saw something familiar. It looked like a head, it had many other things, that like if it was the head of someone important. "That is called Kabeza... it is the head of Darzen... it is one of the pieces in which Darzen was smashed into" Barda said. That was when I remembered seeing Darzen in the Cathedral... I still try to realize that I was holding the head of a god. "take it to the elder of the Tribi Village, he is even more wiser than I... with Kabeza in your possesion and with his lessons, all of you have a chance of seeing your lost siblings again" he told us.

"Old man... thanks" I said. "......" but he then closed his eyes and became silent. "Old man? Master?" I tried to wake him up. "......." but no answer from him. "you gotta be kidding" I said moving him a bit. "No...." I expressed as I knew he was dead.

JBCBlank
December 12th, 2005, 05:27 PM
ooc: Oh yeah, remember the village friend I posted? well.... FORGET HIM.... I decided to not use him... hehe ^^;;;.... just telling you guys...

ic: It was a difficult time for us.... we were all down. Our master, the Sage of Wisdom, Barda, always cared about us. Until we grew... when we were men, he started to look ill... when we were older, we started to be okay... we didn't get as mad as before if someone asked us about our lost siblings. One day...

"Kids!" he yelled, in bed looking at the ceiling. We were in his house, a normal-sized wooden house, with a kitchen, a table, and many books. "Old man! we are no kids now" I replied walking and stopping beside him, I was followed by my friends of course. "Hahaha... of course you are not... but I need to tell you something" he said. "I am old now, and I'm going to die... that's why I need to all of you do me a last favor" he added. "You are not going to die! that's bad luck... and you are going to be fine, because you got your medicine" I replied.

"Hahaha... there is no medicine for age... anyway... get what is inside in the box below my bed" he asked me. I pulled an orange box and looked at it. I opened it and saw something familiar. It looked like a head, it had many other things, that like if it was the head of someone important. "That is called Kabeza... it is the head of Darzen... it is one of the pieces in which Darzen was smashed into" Barda said. That was when I remembered seeing Darzen in the Cathedral... I still try to realize that I was holding the head of a god. "take it to the elder of the Tribi Village, he is even more wiser than I... with Kabeza in your possesion and with his lessons, all of you have a chance of seeing your lost siblings again" he told us.

"Old man... thanks" I said. "......" but he then closed his eyes and became silent. "Old man? Master?" I tried to wake him up. "......." but no answer from him. "you gotta be kidding" I said moving him a bit. "No...." I expressed as I knew he was dead.

((que paso huey? *sits up* did you forget that I landed on you? don't mean to insult...))

Electric Hero
December 12th, 2005, 06:01 PM
ooc: I didn't exactly had to say I stood up.... Your post was.... a good one, but just saying you just fell on me was pointless and left me also no idea to do atleast 4 lines.... and I was actually waiting for everyone to post before continuing....

Electric Hero
December 12th, 2005, 06:39 PM
ooc: Ok... I don't know what the heck you posted JBCBlank!... o_O... we are already in the village, our master just died.... get really into the story, or maybe, if you really want to post something and have nothing to say, do like me... wait for someone to post first before posting some spam or useless posts....

This was also the LAST post in OOC here... I will make the OOC thread in the RP Lounge, I don't want OOC posts here, if I see any OOC posts or a small line or paragraph even followed by the RP post, I will ask you to edit it and delete that OOC part and post it in the OOC thread in the RP Lounge.

CyBeastSaber
December 12th, 2005, 11:01 PM
I had appeared by Max's side. "So. Master's dead, huh?" I asked Max though already knowing the answer. I had become extremely silent. Memories of my dear sister had begun to flash by. "Ako...." I whispered as tears had begun to appear. I quickly wiped the tears and straightened up. "Where must we go now?" I demanded from Max though trying not to be to hard on him because of our master's death. "We are suppose to be going to the Tribi Village, right?" I asked again. Not waiting for an answer, I grabed my bow and sword and walked outside. "Sister... I will find you..." I murmured while heading towards the village of Tribi.

Electric Hero
December 13th, 2005, 06:26 PM
"Yea..." I told Vahn as I gave the old man a last look. I walked outside and looked at Vahn, "Hey! wait.... it is still OUR master, I think we need to give him a decent funeral. He teached us how to use our weapons and our magic..." I told him. After that, Miles came. I told him the situation and he got sad.

Like I knew him since we entered the village after the attack to the Cathedral, all of us knew him and we were all friends. The village and all of us gave the old man a decent funeral. A day later, I agreed with my friends to embark on a jaourney through all Ragrack. "Remember we have to travel light and fast, ok?" I said to everyone as we started to pack. Miles and the friend of Matt was also coming with us. All the village told us good-bye and we left, getting in the Sheep Highway, a long road to the capital... Ragrack.

"Listen guys, I know we have embarked on a journey to find our lost siblings... but remember what the old man said once... they are still safe... it was his will that we enjoyed everything.... even we think of our lost siblings, and we get sad.... I think we have to enjoy this journey." I said to everyone as we started to walk. "Still... our siblings are safe and hidden with the Sage of Power.... nothing can happen to them" I added. I thought all were going to yell, and complain or get mad... but fortunately for me... no one did.... because a pack of monsters attacked us.

They were different monsters, a gigantic mantis, a big spirit-like, purple humanoid thing, and three flying gigantic bees. "We have our first battle!... time to test our skills guys!" I told everyone as I unsheated my sword and pointed it at the monsters.

JBCBlank
December 13th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Cloud sees that a battle is about to start, " Hey don't start without me!" He shouts skidding to a stop right next to Max, " How's it going? My names Cloud, Can I fight with you guys?"

CyBeastSaber
December 14th, 2005, 05:03 PM
(After I leave)-
I hear Max stopping me. After listening to his demand, I stopped. "Yes. I believe he does deserve a proper burial." I said to Max. "Good bye... Old man..." I whispered before turning back to Max.
(Right when we met the monsters)-
I grabbed three arrows and shot them at the large bees. They dodged them with ease. "Hump." I said. I took an arrow and aimed it at the large purple humanoid spirit,who did nothing. "He's mine." I said and launched an arrow at it. The arrow had passed throught it like it was transparent. "What the... Hm." I took another shot but the spirit was unaffected. "Must be weak to magic attacks." I said. "Heaven's light, here my call! Enchant this arrow with your mighty force! Justice Light!" I chanted. I pulled the arrow and concentrated again at my target. With precise aim, I shot it and a bright white aura surrounded the arrow. It pierced the spirit but wasn't enough. The spirit lunged at me and swung it's large arm at me. I manage to grab my dagger and deflect the attack but I took a decent amount of damage. "Huff Huff. I think we might need some teamwork." I explained. "These guys are tough."

Jaybob
December 15th, 2005, 09:17 AM
could I join?

Name: Sun Li
Appearance: http://fan.tenjoukai.net/dw5/images/dw5layout.jpg but without armour
Weapons: weapon the pic is holding
Sibling lost: Sun Xeng. Appearence: http://www.gamersgallery.com/gallery/data/2895/medium/1ME0000529146_2.jpg the one on the top right
Other: None

Electric Hero
December 16th, 2005, 04:23 PM
You can join, all of us will know each other, so just start battling.

ic: I saw Vahn fighting the humanoid spirit. "Ok... we need strategy!, Vahn and I are going to attack, while the rest of us protect our backs!" I told everyone... trying to explain my strategy. I looked at the humanoid spirit and smiled. "Loud Lightning! come to palms, to purify! Lightning Bolt!" I said my activation phrase for that spell. Between my palms, a sphere was created. I aimed at the spirit and launched the bolt. A big lightning hit the spirit, and it was almost done. "finish it Vahn!" I told him.

Behind me, a gigantic bee tried to attack me, but Miles reacted quickly and threw his bladed boomerang, and hit the target. "You are mine" he said.

Jaybob
December 17th, 2005, 02:54 AM
Sun Li saw people fighting. She took out her double blade sword and ran to help them.
"HEY DO YOU NEED HELP?" She shouted running towards them. She stuck her spear like weapon into the ground and flung herself into the spirit but fell straight through it and onto the floor.
"Ow... lousy ghosts." She growled standing up.

Electric Hero
December 21st, 2005, 07:19 PM
"great! and Sun Li! stop playing, we all know each other!" I told Vahn and Sun Li. I looked at the big mantis and smiled. "remember what Master said... all monster enemies have a type... fire, wind, water, ground and electricity... fire is good against wind, wind is good against ground, ground is good against electricity, electricity is good against water, and water is good against fire" I added as I looked again at the mantis.

"Crimson Fire! come to me, to burn the evil around! Fire Ball!" I expressed the spell, and my hands were engulfed in fire. I launched a big fire ball at the mantis, who quickly fell to the ground, but stood up again. I quickly dashed and slashed the mantis, and it fell again but was decided to fight back.

It charged at me and hit me hard enough to make me fall. I stood up and narrowed my eyes at it. "you asked for it! Crimson Fire! come to me, to burn the evil around! Fire Ball!" I hit again the mantis with the fire ball, and finally fell dead. "phew..." I expressed.

CyBeastSaber
December 22nd, 2005, 12:06 PM
OOC: Ahhh. I accidentally delected my most recent post. *shouts and weeps at the same time* Well Back to the posting. (Was this where we couldn't post OOCs?)

IC: As one of the large bees fell from the boomerange attack, the other two approached Max quickly. They attacked him from behind. I sprinted towards Max. "Max!!!" I shouted. I quickly pushed him out of the way and recieved the two large piercing wounds to my right arm. "Argh. Ah.." I said as I grabbed my wound. "Y-You alright, M-Max? Huff." I asked. I suddenly felt fuzzy and everything became dark and darker. "N-NO!!" I mentally shouted to myself. "Stay Awake. NOW!!" I mentally encouraged myself as the poison surged throughout my body. As I was still concious, I grabbed an arrow and struggled to fire it. "E-Eat this." I shot the arrow to one of the bees ,however, it evaded it easily. "Hah. I m-missed." I finally said and collasped.

FireEmporer
December 22nd, 2005, 04:48 PM
(I couldn't get on for a while, so I'm rather lost ;-;)

Electric Hero
December 22nd, 2005, 05:16 PM
As I heard Vahn yelling I turned around and saw the last two bees coming. I was going to swing my sword, but Vahn pushed me, and actually saved me, since my attack was going to be slow. "Vahn! you moron! don't save ME! I don't need anyone to save me... help maybe, but no saving... Vahn? Vahn!" I told him as he fainted because of the poison. "I will cure him" Mile said.

He knew White Spells and quickly started to use one. "Holy Wind, surround us with your pure air, and take away the poison within!" he expressed, and blue lines surrounded Vahn, and quickly cured him. Meanwhile, I looked at the bees and narrowed my eyes. "ok you two... you mess with one of us, and you mess with everyone" I told them and pointed my sword at them. I charged at one, but it was going to make a counter-attack.

But fortunately, Mile threw his boomerang at one bee and stunned it. I quickly jumped at slashesd it. It fell but it fastly stood up on the ground. I raised my arms and was going to finish it, but the bee stabbed me and injected poison within me. "crap... you... hehehehe" I expressed as I slashed the needle and cut it in two, and then I threw it away. I was surrounded by a blue aura and my sword glew blue. I pointed my sword at that bee and released my Sword Beam at it... cutting it in two.

But the poison acted quickly and fell to the ground. I looked once at the bee I killed and laughed... then finally fainted.

FireEmporer
December 22nd, 2005, 06:13 PM
Matt appeared in a shadow. "Yurima, I'd say these guys need our help." He had a black cloak on, but dropped it when he ran out by Max and yelled at the Bee. "Hey! Over here!" He looked at Yurima, and yelled to her" JUST AS WE PRACTICED!"

Yurima nodded, and took off in a dash, then leaped in the air. "Viz, Spirit of wind, rise! To cleanse the evil!" Matt said, and a powerful gust lifted Yurima, And brought her into a hurricane created around the bee. She went swirling down with her knife out, and the bee was torn to shreds. Then, something unexpected happened. The wind stopped, and Yurima plunged to the ground. Matt dove and cought her in time, though she was thoughroughly panicked.

"At least ya cought me." She laughed, and walked over to the downed companions, and said loudly "Darzen! In your name, Dispel the toxin, and heal the wounds! Espoir!!" After the words were said, a white light covered the wounded ones.

Electric Hero
December 22nd, 2005, 08:05 PM
I suddenly felt... healed. I opened my eyes, and thankfully, the clear blue sky was there. I stood up and saw Yurima and Matt. "Thanks Yurima... and don't even ask how I know you healed me... actually, Matt can't be so good and heal us... he is a cold-hearted" I said to her, my back facing Matt. I was actually smiling... just waiting for him to start yelling so I could finally start laughing.

I looked at Mile and gave him a thumb-up. Meanwhile he gave me another thumb-up, a man in red clothes said to other men like him behind a rock "Hahaha... newbies!... this is our lucky day". After whispering, we just heard a voice yelling "HELP! HELP!! I'M INJURED!". I looked around and saw an old woman completely covered in white robes. "hey, let's go and help her!" I said to the others as I started to run at her.

When we were next to her, I kneeled over and asked her "what's wrong?". Her body was completely covered by those robes, and also, she never showed us her face. "I was stabbed in the leg" she answered me, showing only her foot. "let me see it" I said, trying to move aside the robe, but then she laughed "You Fools! Evil Energy! be released as a purifying explosion!". She then threw away the robes, and we were unable to see her true body because an explosion infront of her, sent us through the air.

After we fell, she laughed in an evil way. "Let's steal everything from them!" she ordered to the man I mentioned earlier. They were a gang, and that day was they first day of being bad guys. "Geez... for being a woman, you are pretty evil" I said as I stood up. "you are going to need more than that to beat us" I added swinging my sword. "Thanks... you are pretty cute too" she replied. Man, I hated so much that people called me cute.

She had brown hair and brown eyes, and let's admit it, a beautiful face. She was covered in blue robes and had a sword in her right hand. "don't... call me... cute... my name... is Max" I told her really mad. All the guys in the gang quickly came charging at us with blades... actually... they were not enough for everyone, I was left alone with no gang grunt to kill. "Haha... my name is Fatima, young one..." she said back at me pointing at me with her sword. She was actually exactly my age... but to be honest, she looked older.

"I also hate that people call me young... just bring it on!" I yelled, ready with my sword. She charged at me and I hoped for some kind of miracle... I wasn't actually used to battle women. She quickly jumped and I was amazed how quick she was... but I always had in mind a victory. She was going to cut me in two, but I quickly stepped aside. She landed and tried to slash me again, but her sword faced mine first. I quickly kicked her right hand and made her release her sword. I grabbed it and tried to stab her with her own sword, but she grabbed my hand and gained back her weapon.

We tried to kill each other several times, the beautiful sound of stell against steel. We suddenly stopped, but still wanting to kill each other. We started to breathe like if we were exhausted and I said "you are good". She just replied "you are good too".