PDA

View Full Version : Pokémon Rijon Adventures

Pages : [1] 2

Coolboyman
June 5th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Hiroshi's taken control of the project.

Jeremy
June 5th, 2004, 03:00 PM
Sounds great man! Post some screens soon! ;)

Sorye HK
June 5th, 2004, 03:04 PM
What version is this a hack of?

Jason
June 5th, 2004, 03:10 PM
As Coolboyman said....Fire Red.

It gonna rock! Cant wait to go to land south of Rijon!

nic egan
June 5th, 2004, 10:34 PM
yay i loved brown have you got any screenshots yet

Jason
June 5th, 2004, 11:11 PM
Look at what he said, he only started it.

Jason
June 6th, 2004, 12:04 AM
I got the list that Coolboyman told what areas he cut out from Brown....

Mt bomber supposed to have bigger maze to Articuno and have some Flash areas.

Silph warehouse supposed to have a basement

The underground cave, supposed to be near the gym is where you get Moltres.

Theres a cave full of water known as Aqua Cove, found near the route to the Rijon league.

Tiles were cut off in power plant where u get zapdos because he have done the map 30mins before he release the final version.

and so on...

LanceLite
June 6th, 2004, 08:42 AM
wow..... a remake of Brown?? cool!!!

but dude.... are u sure there is Dive as HM in FR/LG? and there are no dive spots.... and i don't think the rom can be enlarged like before..... or something....... and how'r u gonna fit so many maps into it then?

don't ask me anything.... im just asking from common hacking skills

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Coolboyman
June 6th, 2004, 11:03 AM
Dive isnt an HM, but i can easily change that. The programming for dive is still left over from R/S, so it will be easy to re-implant it back in. Im also planning on bringing the secret bases back, it shouldnt be to hard, since FR/LG was built off of R/S.

Also, how am i going to fit so many maps in? Easy

You see, only 60% of the rom is used, 40% of it is blank data, thats more than enough to put South Rijon in.

Also, all of the gym leaders and main characters (Such as Tim, Brown) are getting a brand new look. They wont be looking like the Kanto characters anymore!

Coolboyman
June 6th, 2004, 08:01 PM
please let me remind you that this game is very early in development, so expect many changes later on. Here we see Brown hanging out in Hayward City:

Jason
June 6th, 2004, 09:40 PM
Coolboyman, it is possible to make dive areas.

Cool Cr@cker
June 7th, 2004, 12:36 AM
CBM This hack is really cool!! Well have u planned any more special features for it!

Coolboyman
June 7th, 2004, 02:08 PM
CBM This hack is really cool!! Well have u planned any more special features for it!

Sure have, but i cant tell you them right now :p.

darktrainer16
June 7th, 2004, 02:44 PM
Wow, this sounds really good! What other projects do you have?

LanceLite
June 8th, 2004, 09:08 AM
none.. he was working on Brown 2....... i mean a sequel to brown... but he regected that and now he's making this one.... BROWN ADVANCE!!!

Porygon
June 8th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Sweet! Too bad my comp can't handle my copy of FR, lol!

Coolboyman
June 9th, 2004, 06:10 PM
bronnze isnt canned im just taking a break with it. Im planning to release bronze and brown adv at the same time.

Enix-Zae
June 9th, 2004, 06:15 PM
wow, that sounds really cool, cant wait ^_^

RM2K3kid
June 9th, 2004, 11:04 PM
Hey this looks great! I loved brown and Im gonna love brown advanced even more :laugh: . Keep up the great work CBM :) .

Coolboyman
June 13th, 2004, 05:50 PM
heres 3 more
first: Azalea town is back!
Second: A route
Third: Another Route

Krazy_Meerkat
June 13th, 2004, 06:15 PM
Are you going to do this hack properly? I have seen a lot of second-rate hacks where they just change the maps around but the events are still all in the same place. Which hacking tools are you using to make this?

EDIT: I really liked the first pokemon brown

Coolboyman
June 13th, 2004, 06:24 PM
Trust me, it is much more than a map change... its a complete game overhaul...

Your Buddy
June 13th, 2004, 06:27 PM
wow i love the game already :D

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 13th, 2004, 06:28 PM
http://users.tpg.com.au/lafamily/junehighlyrecommended.png
Congratulations, you earned it ^_^;

Krazy_Meerkat
June 13th, 2004, 06:32 PM
Sounds like a lot of hard work. I hope you can do it :)

Jeremy
June 14th, 2004, 09:54 AM
Hehe... *wonders if you can upload Pokmon Brown Advance into Collosseum* ;) Great job CBM!

chingi1
June 14th, 2004, 01:30 PM
Will u still be able to play w/ the grl??

Coolboyman
June 14th, 2004, 06:53 PM
of couse the girl will be there

LanceLite
June 18th, 2004, 09:13 AM
hey when's the beta version or something coming out??

*jacks out with MaxMan*

greekgodchaos
June 18th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Yea, Yea, Yea, when is it comin out!??! lol, im sorry, it is just the game looks great, and im really excited about it, hey, since u r such a grrrrrreat pokemon game hacker, do you think after this, you could make the "Cloud City Version" of the game? from like sapphire or something, that would be cool, anyone else have any opinions??

Jeremy
June 18th, 2004, 11:43 AM
CBM has his own prjects to work on man...>_>

PatriotFan89
June 18th, 2004, 07:31 PM
Wow! I thought Brown was awesome, I can't wait for this! Keep is updated CBM!

LanceLite
June 20th, 2004, 07:36 AM
it better come out fast..... and where did he get FR/LG hacking tools? me want some...

*jacks out with MaxMan*

FreekaZoid
June 20th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by LanceLite
it better come out fast..... and where did he get FR/LG hacking tools? me want some...

*jacks out with MaxMan*

You shouldn't hurry up someone for the hack to come out fast. Like coolboy man said early in the thread, it's still in the early beginnings. Coolboyman, take all the time you need with this hack. I known it'll come out great!

Coolboyman
June 20th, 2004, 10:17 PM
Of course i will, but ive gotten alot of progress done with the beta, but it might be out sooner than you think. Im not giving a date because i dunno if it will be delayed like bronze.

Charizard Master 2003
June 21st, 2004, 01:48 PM
Of course i will, but ive gotten alot of progress done with the beta, but it might be out sooner than you think. Im not giving a date because i dunno if it will be delayed like bronze.

Hey, take your time, dude.

It would be cool if you could put all the legendaries in the game. Not to mention Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, and Deoxys.

Coolboyman
June 21st, 2004, 09:05 PM
Here are 3 Brand new Screenshots!

1. Between Merson City and the route below it that leads to South Rijon
2. Getting soaked on Route 53!
3. Going to the Merson Cave

Sorye HK
June 22nd, 2004, 01:39 AM
Nice screens! Like everyone said, please take your time and make this great!

Cartmic
June 22nd, 2004, 01:42 AM
Sounds like a lot of hard work. I hope you can do it :)

he wouldnt say all dat suff if he couldnt do it

Jason
June 22nd, 2004, 02:27 AM
Hey, take your time, dude.

It would be cool if you could put all the legendaries in the game. Not to mention Mewtwo, Mew, Jirachi, and Deoxys.You forgot Celebi =D

nova
June 22nd, 2004, 12:57 PM
pokemon brown GB was great thisll be thirty times better, i hope i ant wait :4: ROAAAR lol

Cyndaquil
June 23rd, 2004, 03:02 AM
Is there any Beta out yet? :)

Cartmic
June 23rd, 2004, 03:34 AM
Is there any Beta out yet? :)

Dont be stupit he's only just started it.

Skrin
June 23rd, 2004, 04:51 AM
WOW.

All I can say is, wow.

Those screenshots look AWESOME. :)

I couldn't play brown, because I don't have a GB emulator. :disappoin

But I do have a VBA, so when the beta comes out, I can play it! :)

P.S: What are the starters? :bandit:

Linksocc
June 23rd, 2004, 01:33 PM
Seems great, I can't wait to play it.

nic egan
June 24th, 2004, 07:31 PM
WOW.

All I can say is, wow.

Those screenshots look AWESOME. :)

I couldn't play brown, because I don't have a GB emulator. :disappoin

But I do have a VBA, so when the beta comes out, I can play it! :)

P.S: What are the starters? :bandit: you can play old games on VBA

LanceLite
June 25th, 2004, 10:04 AM
the dude's rite..... play it... its jos.......

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Coolboyman
June 25th, 2004, 07:31 PM
ok, Brown is sorta of a remake, but at the same time its kinda new game. This takes 20 years in the future from the original brown. You are the son of the hero that was in the original brown. Prof Tim is retired, Gary's sister (Jennifer Oak, but she likes to be called prof Jen) now studies Pokemon in rijon. Gary's son is now your rival, and his father sent him to rijon for hopes of him achieving his dream that gary lost. Different scenerios will be going on, but its still in Rijon.

Some of the maps have had a complete make over. Merson Cave doesnt look much like Mt. Moon anymore. Some of the routes have been redone as well, so rijon looks better than ever!

This hack will have 3 countries you can go to:
Johto
Rijon
South Rijon

Ive been considering changing the name of this hack though (Maybe to Pokemon Rijon Adventures, or Pokemon Rock Solid Brown, wait that name is stupid). Ill keep you updated with the changes going on. But i think this is in for a name change, post your suggestions if you want for a new name!

Jesus Freak Josh
June 25th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Can't wait! So what will the file type be? .ips or .gba?

bna_li
June 25th, 2004, 07:50 PM
Ips is way better... for me anyway. I took 2 hours to download a lousy gba file on a freewebs site.

Jesus Freak Josh
June 25th, 2004, 07:55 PM
2 HOURS! What was in it? Alot of files

Jason
June 25th, 2004, 11:10 PM
Dont forget the girl - It could be the hero's son or daughter =D

Well the name could be

Pokemon BrownOnyx

Jesus Freak Josh
June 25th, 2004, 11:31 PM
I downloaded some hack tools and at the moment I'm just messing around with Gold! :D
I'm not going to start a hack till I have the proper tools. That AV site played funny buggers and only let me download the first few tools!

LanceLite
June 26th, 2004, 02:20 AM
don't go off topic dude..... start ur own thread.

how about this name:

Pokemon Brown Advance Generation?

okay that was corny.... sorry.

Charizard Master 2003
June 27th, 2004, 07:02 AM
2 HOURS! What was in it? Alot of files

No, files over 1.0MB on free webs take forever to download if the owner of the site doesn't get the premium package for his/her site.

Hiroshi Sotomura
June 27th, 2004, 01:46 PM
I'd probably be closing this thread if it was linking to a modified game. But from what I've seen, Coolboyman's been releasing IPS patches. Plus you could use VBA's autopatching and use a Fire Red ROM...

Coolboyman
June 27th, 2004, 04:03 PM
Ok i have changed the name to Pokemon: Rijon Adventures. Its still the same game though just a different name

netster
June 29th, 2004, 01:44 PM
when do u think u will finish the hack

AbareMax
June 30th, 2004, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I'm interested in seeing this! Keep up the good work.

cyber_killer
July 1st, 2004, 02:01 PM
Ack.. Don't You Just Hate Thos Peeps Who Don't Read The Rules, Nor Anything Else In The Thread They Are Posting In..

spellcaster35744
July 2nd, 2004, 12:16 AM
lol very true but i think he is doing a great job on this and i also think it will be a game like no other keep it up dude :)

God Of Water
July 2nd, 2004, 10:01 PM
Your new hack looks great are you still working on pokemon bronze?

LanceLite
July 3rd, 2004, 12:05 AM
look at first post qwerzhou..... he stopped working on bronze.... i wanted to play it tho..

Coolboyman
July 3rd, 2004, 12:20 AM
I have NOT canceled bronze, its coming back, infact, im plannin to release the beta of Bronze and Rijon at the same time.

Anyways, heres 2 new screenshots

1. Inside Mt. Boulder

2. OMG, A POKEMON CENTER INSIDE OF THE MERSON CAVE!!! WHOOHOO

Jesus Freak Josh
July 3rd, 2004, 12:24 AM
I have NOT canceled bronze, its coming back, infact, im plannin to release the beta of Bronze and Rijon at the same time.

Anyways, heres 2 new screenshots

1. Inside Mt. Boulder

2. OMG, A POKEMON CENTER INSIDE OF THE MERSON CAVE!!! WHOOHOO
A Pokmon Center in a cave? Handy and cool!

Jason
July 3rd, 2004, 03:23 AM
Ermm...There will be Bronze Advance... B....... Bronze

It will follows the patterns of
Glittering Gold and Shining Silver.

Jesus Freak Josh
July 3rd, 2004, 01:12 PM
Ermm...There will be Bronze Advance... B....... Bronze

It will follows the patterns of
Glittering Gold and Shining Silver.
Hey! You took GG and SS out of my head! :D

LanceLite
July 4th, 2004, 04:58 AM
whats glittering gold and shining silver??? is it a new hack CBM is making??

Jason
July 4th, 2004, 03:10 PM
GG and SS are hacks Coolboyman is working on with me and Majinbluedraon - Majinbluedragon ius the leader of the hacks.

Coolboyman
July 11th, 2004, 07:28 AM
sorry for the lack of updates and news, ive been really busy with this (and my other projects as well). So i think for an apology i show you all a brand new screenshot!

BTW ignore the cut-tree in the middle of the bushes, i put that there by mistake intsead of a trainer. As you can see, ive added much more detail to the levels, instead of plain boring grass it has textures and areas and other stuff like that!

Jesus Freak Josh
July 11th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Nice! Leave it so we can battle a cut tree :D

KoBRe LaiR
July 11th, 2004, 03:26 PM
Wow! Coolboyman. I really like this game alot. I like your screens too. This game is one of the best out there! Good luck with it.

LanceLite
July 13th, 2004, 02:34 AM
wow. ..... real nice!!! can't wait till his release... when is the release anyways?

Cartmic
July 13th, 2004, 03:21 AM
nice hack coolbm, looks good

houndoomofdarkness
July 14th, 2004, 07:54 PM
Where The Beta. When Is The Beta Out

Thomas
July 16th, 2004, 03:39 PM
Houndoom of darkness, you really need to calm down. First it was rushing freekazoid to to make you banner and now rushing CGM for the beta. The beta will come out when it comes out. I cancelled two of my hacks becasuse people were rushing me. It is not fun when you have all the people in this forum rushing you to complete your hack. Just let him take his time. Youll know when the beta comes out.....when he postes it here!

LanceLite
July 18th, 2004, 12:58 PM
actually YOU need to calm down Amphy. he's just ASKING when the beta's coming out. it ain't mean he's rushing or anything. not taking the guy's side tho.....

as i was originally saying..... five days ago.... when IS the release date and the beta coming out??

Thomas
July 18th, 2004, 03:05 PM
I am just saying...people get discouraged when they are rushed.

tyroge12
July 18th, 2004, 08:21 PM
cbm WHICH TOOLS ARE YOU USING TO HACK THIS? i cant find any frlg tools

Jason
July 18th, 2004, 09:41 PM
He use Hex Editor and EliteMap!

LanceLite
July 20th, 2004, 03:33 AM
thats all??

i thought he was using lotsa other tools.... oh well... what can i think of an expert?

tyroge12
July 21st, 2004, 11:20 AM
how do you completly add new worlds cbm (like adding South Rijon into the gam)?

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 21st, 2004, 01:58 PM
Fire Red and Leaf Green carry a lot of space in them, which are free for use. But they didn't use much of that space, so it's possible to add areas into those blank spaces.

tyroge12
July 21st, 2004, 02:45 PM
Yeah but if I expand my sapphire rom I could still add new worlds right?

and then where in elite map can I add new levels?

Coolboyman
July 22nd, 2004, 04:00 AM
Elite cannot add new worlds, but you and a hex editor can. Anyways heres 3 new screenshots. I redesigned various areas to make them look better than ever.

Screenshot 1:
The Re-re-designed Merson Cave
(Dont worry the Poke Center is still in there)

Screenshot 2:
The Route South of Merson City

Screenshot 3:
The Re-designed Route 53

LanceLite
July 22nd, 2004, 04:19 AM
wow EXCELLENT!!!! man WHAT would we could do if we had CBM to work with us on.... our.... other.... hack..... forget i said that.

anyways... the cave looks horribly cool.... soooo horible that it looks scary full of deadly mutated pokemon.....

Hiroshi Sotomura
July 22nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
Oooh, I think that's an adventure-sparker... even though it wasn't in the original Brown, there are at least a dozen "(?)" slots on the game.

Jason
July 22nd, 2004, 09:33 PM
Cool
Keep it up CBM =D=D=D=D

KiraYamato
July 22nd, 2004, 09:57 PM
Wow CBM, thats looking great, gg! I love your stuff, you shoud get paid for this stuff! lol. Anyway, great job, you need to get put into some pokehacker hall of fame as the #1 Hacker :D

Tzuri17
July 23rd, 2004, 01:11 AM
WUPS. wrong thread sry^_^

Cool Cr@cker
July 23rd, 2004, 03:16 AM
Wow!CBM hack is looking dam great!how much % have you finished!And well can you post some trainer pics too!This is Gonna be the best FR hack ever!Sure of that!
Not Rushing you dude!but are you gonna release a beta or it's only the game!
lol!

LanceLite
July 25th, 2004, 08:42 AM
where is CBM? hes not been on for days....... still waiting for his replies...

Coolboyman
July 25th, 2004, 04:48 PM
sorry ive just been busy, im still working on it

LanceLite
July 28th, 2004, 02:35 AM
aww... he jacked out before telling me the release date..... *sends a TimeBomb chip after him* heh heh

Coolboyman
July 29th, 2004, 08:27 PM
Heres another screenshot. It isnt much of anything, its just you facing Karpman's lvl 15 vaporeon (IF you didnt know, Karpman was the gym leader of Merson City in Brown, and he still is many years later).

I havent changed all of the text yet,I still have a while to go (I had to redo al lthe text because of a glitch).

Erick 2
July 30th, 2004, 10:01 AM
yeh this sounds lika a great hack and i cant wait ill just keep checking in this thread for more updates and hopefully a release date but theres no rush ill wait keep it up :D

Sorye HK
August 1st, 2004, 01:05 AM
This hack sounds really good and I like the screens.
I'm hoping this will be much better than Brown! Of course,
Pokemon Brown was good as well.

LanceLite
August 1st, 2004, 01:08 PM
its Brown Advance... how're u gonna play it? CBM said hes releasing Bronze or whatever his other hack is along with it.

Im gonna play bronze first cos it comes second in the storyling and third comes Brown Adv.

TJ0450
August 4th, 2004, 09:38 PM
when i play Brown, the backround is always green. but when i play it on Visual boy advance, it freezes. coolboy man you know why? or maybe its the VB fault.

Coolboyman
August 4th, 2004, 11:47 PM
... its your fault, your patching it wrong. Im not going to give instructions on how to patch, because its really easy and if yuo dont know you just have to search on the web on how to patch stuff. I dont want this to go off topic.

TJ0450
August 5th, 2004, 07:22 AM
well, i dont know. but i used this IPS win 20, but that program looks fine. plus it goes green for any GBC rom i use.

LanceLite
August 6th, 2004, 09:57 AM
advice... use the built in VBA patching device. hey that rhymes.....

nobody told yet how theyre gonna play the games...

TJ0450
August 7th, 2004, 07:34 AM
didnt know that vba had one. well im gonna download a different kind called virtual gameboy.

LanceLite
August 7th, 2004, 08:33 AM
dude Visual Boy Advance is THE BEST gba emulator in the world. it even comes with free GameShark, CodeBreaker and soon Xploder will come with it.

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 7th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Let's not go into better emulators and all. We've a topic to post in, and it's about Rijon Adventures.

LanceLite
August 8th, 2004, 10:05 AM
im waiting like anything for Rijon Adv to come out.... its like waiting for emerald only better XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 8th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I can assure you that the experience is very much different to the original Brown.

LanceLite
August 10th, 2004, 09:52 AM
hm.... everyone say that then... XD i should too....

c'mon im waiting CBM..

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 10th, 2004, 01:45 PM
Oh no, it can't be everyone, it's only the helpers that can give you guarantees that the adventure is good. Need I say more other than the fact I have my guarantee, or might I say that this thread earned it's "Moderator's Choice" from all the developer betas I've played?

...Don't bother asking him, he'll decline beta testers.

Dark Gogeta
August 10th, 2004, 01:55 PM
This hack deserves it very much. I have seen some screenshots, and CBM is a great hacker. Keep up the good work, and I hope this will be even better that I think it will be.

Satoshi, you have played betas? Do you think this hack will live up to CBM's reputation as a hacker?

Jesus Freak Josh
August 10th, 2004, 02:01 PM
Cool!
I can't wait till it comes out!

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 10th, 2004, 02:19 PM
The map editing for some areas is exceptionally well. You should see the new Merson Cave. While in the beta I've tried there are a few bugs needed to be corrected (henceforth delays in making the alpha release date available). I may be post a gameplay movie (it's like an advertisement...) soon enough.

LanceLite
August 16th, 2004, 12:11 AM
make an ad out of it!!!! yeah!!! a commercial!!!!! cant wait to see.. maybe u should make a website of it....

Spiro
August 16th, 2004, 07:33 AM
so how is it going..i want to try it out...do you have a beta ?

LanceLite
August 17th, 2004, 01:50 AM
Hey Wait A Minute First!!!!! You Stole My Badges!!!!!! Jspiro1 You Stole The Badges In My Trainer Card And Copied Them On Urs!!! Those Were Made By Me!!! Remove Them Or Something Or Else Im Gonna Report You To A Mod!!!

Jesus Freak Josh
August 17th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Hey! Hey! Wrong thread! Through PM is the way to go!
Anyways, the hack looks good...

LanceLite
August 17th, 2004, 02:18 AM
Hey! Hey! Wrong thread! Through PM is the way to go!
Anyways, the hack looks good...

yea i pmed him rite now..... sorry bout that.....

Spiro
August 17th, 2004, 04:29 AM
sorry for causing trouble guys...

LanceLite
August 17th, 2004, 06:10 AM
hey theres no problem now... just go and check that other PM i sent you..

back on topic now. so..... all we are doing is waiting til CBM or someone starts up to post pics and stuff?? its like waiting for emerald (different this time ... i said this before) but only that were not getting updated on whats going on... XD

Hiroshi Sotomura
August 18th, 2004, 04:40 AM
Yeah I do have a beta. And no, I won't send itr, but as said before, it's a cool hack and it's well worked on by Coolboyman and his fellow ROM hackers.

LanceLite
August 18th, 2004, 08:38 AM
aww..... pweese?? i guess that wont work anymore cos im not 10 yrs old anymore and anyways.. im losing my touch in saying that...

c'mon mr. winstrate... why not?? just a BETA??? just make the ... Merson cave... or whatever that cave that come rite after u get to the second city... just remove the doors and then save it and then give us a preview??

even those guys at nintendo have playable demos... why dont u's?

cyber_killer
August 18th, 2004, 11:42 AM
Come On LanceLite, Stop Begging!

Kurai Osoro
August 18th, 2004, 11:49 AM
Hey CBM, you should make tutorials on how to add R/S features to FR/LG. Like Dive. That would be really cool.

cyber_killer
August 18th, 2004, 11:51 AM
PM Him About That, This Is A Thread For His HACK! H.A.C.K!

Kurai Osoro
August 18th, 2004, 12:02 PM
Oh, sorry about that. I'll PM him.

Coolboyman
August 19th, 2004, 04:57 AM
Ok look, the beta is going to be out soon, probably in less than 2 weeks. Ive been having lots of fun putting this hack together, but it can be ****ing hard at times. I hope you guys will enjoy it. I have also resumed work on Bronze, which should be out around hte same time too!

Brittany
August 19th, 2004, 06:59 AM
Thats great, I can't wait to play your Demo!

zak
August 19th, 2004, 08:06 AM
hi ive been watching ure hacking and have been to ure webstie and forums and i think all ure hacks nare great im really looking forward to this and bronze bye.

LanceLite
August 19th, 2004, 08:46 AM
finally a demo... phew..... i was gonna dehydrate of waiting any longer....

Coolboyman
August 21st, 2004, 12:45 AM
CHANGE OF PLANS:

English version of Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green is coming out really really really soon. So what Im going to do, is take a break on this, then finish up the bronze beta first. Then when the English verison of FR/LG is released, I will transfer all my data to there (Dont worry, it will not be a problem at all, it will only take me a few hours!). Then Ill release the Rijon beta. I am only delaying this for a few weeks to benefit all of you and myself, the text will be much easier to do, and the final verison of Rijon will be released probably soemwhere around Feb-Mar 2005. But dont worry 1 bit. This will NOT be the only beta im releasing. After this, I will Complete Rijon, then release it. After that, I will complete Johto, then release it again. And finally, I will finish the forgotten nation of South Rijon, which will complete the hack.

BTW--- If your wondering, Bronze and Rijon are the end of MY pokemon series. Ive had fun making these, but after im done with these, im going to be going on to bigger and greater things. Ill be posting about my future projects just in case your insterested. I already got a huge game planned which will be programmed from complete scratch. Its called Pangaea. Your a new human race before the dinosaurs, and you hunt to survive, etc. It's a very tactical game. You can go around the world as well (Which will be pangaea). I also got other stuff planned, but I dont have enough information yet to release to the public. Thank you all for your support, and I will be looking forward to releasing each and every one of these betas, and the final versions.

Jason
August 21st, 2004, 02:23 PM
Yopur future game looks really promising... Hopefully I can beta test it XD

LanceLite
August 22nd, 2004, 02:59 AM
WOOO HOOO!!! RIJON ADVANCE is sounding better than anything.. Lost nation of South Rijon... wow... THATS something really worth waiting for.... wow..

Han-Wen
September 3rd, 2004, 01:13 AM
Looks promising! can't wait!

brendan2004
September 3rd, 2004, 07:12 PM
man this is a great and there was many peeps who were rushing perfection

tyroge12
September 6th, 2004, 04:08 PM
CBM, i am really looking forward to both hacks, but would it also be possible to make bronze for gold or silver (in addition to your silver one), i would like to be able to play it on my flash card, and crystal only plays on gbc

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 11th, 2004, 02:53 AM
SATOSHI used REVIVE on the topic. ^_~;
Now, where's all that active discussion? Get in the waves guys...

man2
September 12th, 2004, 12:10 AM
whens the beta coming out

Daniel-Son
September 13th, 2004, 11:35 PM
1 word, patience. The beta won't come out till FR/LG comes out which is the 17th for you Americans?

My first post in a while! I'm so happy..

Jesus Freak Josh
September 13th, 2004, 11:47 PM
1 word, patience. The beta won't come out till FR/LG comes out which is the 17th for you Americans?

My first post in a while! I'm so happy..
Ummm... The US got it on the 9th...

We Aussies get it on the 23rd...

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 14th, 2004, 12:39 AM
Well I gave Coolboyman the ROM a while ago, so when he finishes the Bronze BETA he will transfer his changes to Fire Red then release a BETA.

LanceLite
September 15th, 2004, 12:07 AM
yayness!!! that means.. that means... THAT MEANS..... i have to get popcorn!! when will the dude be done?

Cool Cr@cker
September 15th, 2004, 07:48 AM
Hey Beta's gonna be out soon.Yippeeeee.One question How do you transfer all data.Sorry I know it's OT!!And CBM Your future projects look pretty promisng.All the best and do ya know lotta programming languages!

Coolboyman
September 17th, 2004, 12:16 AM
Ok heres the deal here folks. Ive been kinda lazy and my computers being stupid because of all these spyware stuff. Anyways, the truth is, i dunno when these will be released. Im hoping i can get bronze out by the start of october, but im not promising anything. One of the other things that are keeping me occupies are my other projects as well. Check out something im working on...
http://www.coolbm.com/spakpoke.swf (This has no sound and bad graphics, but its pre-beta)
Basically you are Spatafunk, Mewtwo's brother. You need to kill a bunch of posessed pokemon before they get to you. Keep in mind that the high scores are GLOBAL, meaning that your basically competting against anyone who plays this game! Its like space invaders but with a nice twist. You can move left and right, and push space to shoot.

Anyways, I hope to get these out soon, im sorry for the delays, I have been so occupied you wouldnt believe it, and my computer is being mean to me :(.

LanceLite
September 18th, 2004, 12:39 AM
XD hehe nice game... the movement speed is little too slow mate.......

hey CBM why dont u do something.... in that place in that route where the Saffron Tower is there... why dont u put ur Knight Avatar sprite in there as the programmer thats supposed to be u?

Spectrum
September 25th, 2004, 12:27 PM
<<< KYOGRE used NOTHING! >>>
<<< The topic fainted! >>>

Ahem. Dude, you are God. GOD! This hack looks so cool! I just hope that you could find a better way to get the work off your back. Your best bet is to just do one project at a time, rather than a dozen. Then, while you're not working on one, work on another... Catch my drift? Anyway, I love your progress. I rued the day my usefulness for GSC would come to an end. That day is now. Thank you so much for your hard work, keep it up!!!

P.S. If you want to make a website for it, I'll be more than glad to help. Just PM me. :)

Hiroshi Sotomura
September 25th, 2004, 01:28 PM
Oh, Coolboyman already has a site for some hacks. He just hasn't updated 'em. ;)

Spectrum
September 26th, 2004, 03:11 AM
'Kay, thanks...

Off topic:
Sato-chan, you should come on IRC more! And where did you get that pic of Masato throwing the ball? :sleeping:

Pro_EV
September 26th, 2004, 11:46 AM
cool game... made me sorta laugh...

anyways, I've only played some of Brown since I didn't know what to do next and then my mum deleted all my ROMS. So I'm hoping I can find my way through Rijon Adventures...

Spectrum
September 27th, 2004, 06:00 AM
*waits anxiously* Just several seconds ago, it became the 28th here in Australia. That means that you're releasing it in a couple of hours, right? ^_^;;

Charizard Master 2003
September 27th, 2004, 06:31 AM
man, I can't wait for Brown Adv. Bronze should be pretty cool, too.

LanceLite
October 1st, 2004, 12:00 AM
its 30th and no rigon adventures..... :(

xantor
October 1st, 2004, 02:47 AM
I've bin busy with my ROM. I've missed all the juisy gossip, sits back and starts too plouh my way through the pages. He he

LanceLite
October 1st, 2004, 09:10 AM
that was spammy dude XD

31th... 32th.... wait.. there's only 30th and then's 1.... gonna be 2nd in .... some less than one hour....... NO RIJON ADV!!!! :(

Spectrum
October 10th, 2004, 10:28 PM
Dude, give him a break. He's got enough to do without people rushing him. Do you want the hack cancelled?

Jason
October 10th, 2004, 10:35 PM
Guys. please stop begging other hackers.

There will be some new rules coming soon that will cut down anything stupid and this will give hackers a better time such as no asking for beta, no rushing another hacker etc etc.

KoBRe LaiR
October 11th, 2004, 03:38 AM
I agree with Jason, if CBM hasn't updated in a while, it must be for good reasons. Maybe he is busy or working on something else.

Jason
October 11th, 2004, 03:38 AM
He told me he is having a break form hacking for a while.

KoBRe LaiR
October 11th, 2004, 03:45 AM
Well, thats good. Hacking can sometimes tacke people most of their time or just they get bored. But its good to take a while off some times cause you cna think of new ideas to add to hacks in the mean time.

LanceLite
October 28th, 2004, 02:45 AM
revive revive.... WHEN DO WE GET THE HACK ALREADY????

EVA02
October 28th, 2004, 03:39 AM
hey LanceLite wait for him to realese it i can wait fer itrevive revive.... WHEN DO WE GET THE HACK ALREADY????

LanceLite
November 13th, 2004, 08:04 AM
k its been a LOOONG big time. i've waited long enough..... im holding back once before exploding with this question..

WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE????

KoBRe LaiR
November 13th, 2004, 08:19 AM
k its been a LOOONG big time. i've waited long enough..... im holding back once before exploding with this question..

WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE????Dude, stop acting like a noob, and just wait some time. You can't hurry someone to release a hack when they haven't updated in a long time.

Mystic-Blaster
November 14th, 2004, 10:13 AM

WHEN IS THE RELEASE DATE????
dude, stop asking. a hacker releases his hack when he feels like, begging won't help.

Hiroshi Sotomura
November 17th, 2004, 03:06 PM
For those of you who can't wait, I'm gonna have to obtain a video that CBM permitted me to post. I'll just... look for it when I get home, and you guys will get a Rijon Adventures Promotional Video.

LanceLite
November 17th, 2004, 10:31 PM
a video? like a commercial? cool thats the first commercial ever for a hack!! when r u gonna post it?

jyaltma
November 19th, 2004, 03:13 PM
give it time. i know its really cool so we can't wait for it to come out, but questions like "when when when when when???" and posts like "hurry hurry hurry hurry hurry" doesn't do anything except get annoying.
anyway this hack looks awesome. keep up the good work ;)

kirbyfan
November 24th, 2004, 01:39 AM
I know... Can't wait, though!:)

Get-Low
November 29th, 2004, 08:06 AM
wow,I havent even seen CBman for long time,I wonder whats been he doing?
I hope his comp didnt die for good dinsce hes been having problems XD

Jason
November 29th, 2004, 02:22 PM
Me saw CBM on AIM yesterday. Will remind him to update.

Cartmic
November 30th, 2004, 01:39 AM
a video? like a commercial? cool thats the first commercial ever for a hack!! when r u gonna post it?

No your totaly wrong midnight hack(a german hack) had a video made.

LanceLite
December 1st, 2004, 02:06 AM
hm... not a commercial? boo... it would be cool to have one like that... i guess..

if u mean video... meaning those thingy's that u need to work with a VBA? u need that rom and then load the video on VBA and that one ...... oboy im confused..

KoBRe LaiR
December 1st, 2004, 03:06 PM
Instead of posting unrelated tuff within the topic, just pm it to a mod so we can report it.
by the way CBM hasn't been around, this hack is cool and all, hope it won't die out. *edits posts*

Coolboyman
December 4th, 2004, 02:04 PM
Hey I hope he does a good job I know he will

Jason
December 4th, 2004, 02:23 PM
pichu, stop with annoying spamming and beta begging. beta begging is not allow in the forums, it is against the rules. sheessh.

hope that TV pilot might come over to Australia...

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 19th, 2004, 01:40 AM
I hope so too. I'm gonna do a lot of things to Rijon Adventures. It's nothing different from Coolboyman's plot. Since the whole plot is his, and will be credited.

Now to that stuff:
- I'm transferring everything in Rijon Adventures (including the music, if I get it right) from the Fire Red Japanese version to FireRed English version.
- It's all about the style. I'm not destroying the style that's in it, since I was always a fan of it myself.
- Remember the regions? Rijon, Johto, and South Rijon are in for this hack. We know the Rijon region, we've seen 1/10th of the envisioned Johto, which will be expanded (and that means they've gotten rid of those boulders, but is Kurt still alive? Maybe, unless I change the 20 years part, which I don't plan on changing.), and we'll be seeing South Rijon, mysteriously homed to many species of Pokmon that were thought to be exclusive to Hoenn. Nothing new there.

We'll be seeing more. Rijon won't exactly be Rijon if I didn't keep it that way.

Yep, you guessed it, I've taken over Rijon Adventures due to Coolboyman's sad leave to the ROMHacking world. Which is sad, actually. ;_;' I guess I've got the opportunity to show how I see it.

Coolboyman
December 19th, 2004, 02:22 AM
im sure you will do a fantastic job.

LanceLite
December 19th, 2004, 02:31 AM
its sad... ciao CBM. wish u remember ur days as a pokemon trainer all throughout your life dude. we here will all remember u as the Original Creator of Rijon and respect you for it.

and Mr. Winstrate, good luck to you on finally completing this game. i can once again wait for this game knowing its gonna get completed.

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 19th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Thanks CBM, it's great to get praise from the original author. It probably will keep me working. And I have the original game to keep me going. ^__^; So I guess I know where to start and all, unlike experiences with making my own.

LanceLite: I enjoy that compliment. In fact, I've got this hack high, so I might even get this finished before my other hacks. And let alone spend endless months fixing any errors along the way. I might release a beta when a few cities are done, and with apps like PET, and my hex editor and EliteMap handy, this will be fun to do. ^_^.

LanceLite
December 19th, 2004, 02:47 AM
w000t U GO MR. WINSTRATE!!!!! see what ur great work has done CBM? its got this guy totally influenced to complete your work!!! hes a even gonna complete this before all his other works ^_^

by when do u think u can finish this job Mr.Winstrate?

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 20th, 2004, 07:43 PM
I imagine it will take half or 3/4 as long as Brown, but take heed that I'm to build South Rijon too, let alone Johto. And numerous events and new events to put in the storyline.

Anyways, here's some screenshots of the starting bits.

1. The boring explanation...
2. Another page of it...
3. Boring Explanation MK III...
4. Professor Tim is no better...
5. Blah blah blah...

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 20th, 2004, 07:47 PM
5 More screenshots, that makes 10/31 I plan on posting. Wheeee.

6. Do we need to know...
7. How long you retired for?
8. Well isn't it the objective of the game?
9. Well did we all know that?
10. Hello, Mr. ???...

‪‪‪‪‪‪Jason
December 20th, 2004, 09:24 PM
Just a reminder that I know from Brown beta, Timothy is a girl you know.

LanceLite
December 22nd, 2004, 03:38 AM
that was a glitch dude. CBM never bothered to fix it.. wait i think he did in Brown final version....

and why are u in thru guest mode Jason?

* Jade *
December 22nd, 2004, 03:43 AM
Just to tell you, Lancelite that somebody have deleted my account.

That why I have to reregister again :(

Well, Coolboyman never fixed the gurl glitch so can you please refresh our memory of the scrapped areas? Thanks.

LanceLite
December 22nd, 2004, 03:54 AM
mr. winstrate is working on that... and we need a new sprite for Tim.

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 22nd, 2004, 04:58 AM
Hmm? Give a sprite for a person that only really appears in the start of the game? With Jen all over, what will I say? Is it really that necessary?

Anyways, I guess I'll be changing tilesets if someone happens to provide me the pointers I need to use to change the secondary tileset..... if there is.

* Jade *
December 22nd, 2004, 05:09 AM
Sato, i can try and get you on the secondary tileset pointer stuff.

LanceLite
December 22nd, 2004, 08:58 AM
there u go.. Jason will i get it for u.

i got an idea for a tiny part in Rijon Adv. In Castro Valley lets put CBM as in a character or something.. he needs a place inside this game. his sprite can be something like http://www.pokecommunity.com/customavatars/avatar326_0.gif a lil worked on or something...

and along with BETA testing can i be the storyboard editor?

KARR
December 22nd, 2004, 09:00 AM
I see mistakes in the prof. text... a accent is missing... Interesting looking anyway.

LanceLite
December 22nd, 2004, 09:06 AM
Tim had an accent? i dont remember him having one. btw im working on CBM's overworld sprite right now... it wont be exactly GBA-ish.. someone will have to edit it a bit after i complete it.

* Jade *
December 22nd, 2004, 02:57 PM
Lancelite, Coolboyman have already planned all of the storyline out,

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 22nd, 2004, 06:43 PM
Not exactly. We've got the plot of how things go from the start. You start with Red's kid, whether the Male or Female character, and your rival is Green's kid.

The thing I added to the start included the fact it seems Green is over his rivalry with Red. They can't just bicker all around like they did, anyway.

Is it really necessary to make Coolboyman? Please, don't make all these suggestions and all and the original plans were just to have an original hack in a region not designed by Nintendo, and all that sorta fluff.

Besides that, Coolboyman's name practically dominates the end credits. ;) Not to mention, "Coolboyman's Mansion" where there's diary entries of his history and all. All that was in Brown. Nonetheless, when you go to the building where you get a certificate for obtaining 150 Pokmon, Coolboyman would happen to greet you. This was in Brown, as well. And therefore you'll be seeing that in Rijon Adventures.

All I must say, is that except for Team Rocket, the storyline will be very similar to Brown's, but with the inclusion of South Rijon and Johto, that's where a storyline that I'm to think of will come in.

LanceLite
December 23rd, 2004, 09:50 AM
hm... oh well.. but i got CBM's overworld sprite sorta ready... cant u just edit this sprite into the one in the Pokemon Mansion of Celadon (in brown its in the middle of some route i forgot which)

i'll attach it after i change it to PNG or something which im too lazy to do now...

* Jade *
December 23rd, 2004, 02:33 PM
i thought CBM will be in his own mansion in Castro Valley?

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 23rd, 2004, 06:14 PM
No, Coolboyman was not in the mansion. The mansion is practically abandoned.

LanceLite: ...Do you have to?

LanceLite
December 27th, 2004, 02:02 AM
o rite..

aww man... *makes note not to bug mods and ppl like 6yr olds* but still just his SPRITE in the Celadon Mansion? *gets GLAREd at by Sato-Kun's houndoom* forget it then..

Hiroshi Sotomura
December 28th, 2004, 03:35 PM
Maybe I'll do it, but probably only when I go back home. If you look at my location, I'm at a second-cousin's house in Sydney.

LanceLite
December 28th, 2004, 11:05 PM
when r u going back to melbourne? aint that where u live mate?? *fake aussie* ^_^;; i'll get the CBM sprite up after u get back then..

smithy.boy
January 3rd, 2005, 10:56 AM
sounds good people, love the ideas keep them coming.
im still waiting for a demo

charmander,eleon,zard#2
January 4th, 2005, 03:50 AM
Can i help with the overworlds and battle sprites oh please????????? satoshi???

charmander,eleon,zard#2
January 4th, 2005, 04:00 AM
is it me or jason??the water gym leader?? oh please dont rip off this place i did a lot of work on the sprites oh please!

Han-Wen
January 4th, 2005, 04:06 AM
first of all, don't double post, and since when where you a water gym leader? :confused:

LanceLite
January 4th, 2005, 06:05 AM
er.. rite. u never were the water gym leader Eleon... it was always Karpman that guy.. he's supposed to be becoming tougher now..

and about the helping part..... Satoshi's working this solo... (wow.. first time i didnt call him Mr. Winstrate).. he's just getting some of us as beta testers..

charmander,eleon,zard#2
January 5th, 2005, 07:40 AM
sorry posted in the wrong place i wanted to ask if i could help with the sprite :-)

LanceLite
January 8th, 2005, 01:56 AM
er.. ur gonna have to ask mr. winstrate about that eleon. you can if he lets you.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 9th, 2005, 01:54 PM
I'm not in for sprites just yet, and I did them independantly most of my time.

LanceLite
January 12th, 2005, 08:09 AM
rite. so there u have ur answer. he wont even take my weird CBM sprite...

Spectrum
January 12th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Jake doesn't even have a roll for CBM to play... o.O And I'm sure that if CBM asked, Jake would gladly let him be an in-game trainer.

espa_roba11
January 12th, 2005, 12:54 PM
this might be a stupid question, (don't kill me for asking pkease. ^^;) is there a beta patch for this out yet?

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 12th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Depends. Show me a little spritework, but it does mean I'll have to draw it in myself into the game. I mean, CBM can have a lot of other trainer creations, but otherwise... he has a role in the Route 54 Mansion.

LanceLite
January 13th, 2005, 12:48 AM
rite... dont kill me for making him so stupid looking. and there's not beta out yet... *kills espa_roba11*

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 13th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Cell Shading and multiple side spriting (walking, left, right, up, down) is required, so you should see how long it takes. Hmmm...

The little significances to notice that I haven't bothered changing: Both Gary and his son look exactly the same. Well not exactly. Your rival has red pants and Gary looks like he did in FRLG...

LanceLite
January 13th, 2005, 07:21 AM
rite.... but still i made cbm stupid looking rite? that WAS his avatar u know....

Han-Wen
January 13th, 2005, 08:19 AM
correction: that was like his avatar, which had cooler hair. Otherwise, It's pretty cool

LanceLite
January 13th, 2005, 08:26 AM
dude it never had hair. and it was a helm. check it out. and it was gif-fified

Han-Wen
January 13th, 2005, 08:57 AM
*blushes*
my eyesight is getting really bad
well it looks like him...but doesn't look like him
GRRRRRR I just can't explain it wel enuff

espa_roba11
January 13th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Bleh... *is dead but uses max revive* Impressive hack though, I can't wait to see it done.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 13th, 2005, 02:15 PM
I'll release a "Technology Release" in a while, showing the things done. But tilesets will be incomplete in them, and maps won't have the tilesets they indend to use in the full beta let alone the full version.

LanceLite
January 14th, 2005, 01:24 AM
*pokes* send it over here i'll test the technical as well as beta for u. if thats how the progress is of the hack... wow it mite take as long as making an entire original game from nintendo.....

sableye
January 14th, 2005, 01:29 AM
Good looking hack can't wait to try a demo (unless theres already a demo out then i am a twit)

LanceLite
January 14th, 2005, 01:52 AM
there's no demo out. ur a twit. ^_^;;

if u havent played the original Pokemon Brown u shud play it.... its like a red-version demo of Rijon Adv.

btw mr. winstrate is that hidden Mew gonna still be there in that same place in rijon.. wherever it was? CBM hid a mew somewhere and i believe it was in that side route un-reachable from the Victory Road...... well is that mew still there?

* Jade *
January 14th, 2005, 01:57 AM
Hidden in Mt. Boulder I believe.

LanceLite
January 14th, 2005, 02:04 AM
wat? there? wow i dont even know....

anyway there was a part of the victory road route turned to the left.. then it got stuck there. there was more road on the other side of the stuck... the stuck part was blocked by boulders. and a lil pool. u think there was something on the other side? *pokes mr. winstrate* can u find out?

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 14th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Eh, I'm finding new things out as I make the maps. Perhaps I'll stumble and implement some things.

LanceLite
January 14th, 2005, 08:17 AM
hm..? meaning like.. ur playing brown thru once again and putting in that stuff into the edit-firered? that rom aint rijon adv yet... its still edit-firered... i think.... can u tell us the % complete?

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 24th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Okay guys, I'm making a release. What is the release? The Rijon Adventures Technology Preview! Nothing in this is final, and some parts will be different to the beta that Coolboyman released to beta testers. And I'll need music changes done, but I've got that handled for the next release (hopefully). Be aware that you can go as far as to get new items, but there's areas you can't pass, just as much as there are many limits. of course, there's nothing much past the Route at the east of Hayward, since I'll be working on that (and it'll be covered on the next release). So basically, the final destination before you can quit playing is Owsauri City. And, I haven't done all of Route 49, either, so there's nothing there. Otherwise, enjoy the alpha!

I gotta work on the sprites for Karpman and Lily.

To patch this hack, you need Pokmon FireRed version (Eng).

EVA-01
January 25th, 2005, 12:42 AM
hmm? I got all excited XD but everytime I try to download it, it turns into 'attachment.php' o.O;;

Kun Meisuta
January 25th, 2005, 01:01 AM
It's been attacked by homos! :D

Sublimal Message: I dislike gays if you were wondering..

* Jade *
January 25th, 2005, 01:01 AM
Shaddup EVA01.

Nice patch, will play asap and post the review soon!

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 25th, 2005, 01:02 AM
It shouldn't act like that, but here's an alternate URL:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/masato606/rijonAdventures.zip

Jason, stop tormenting EVA01, or you'll end up in a winding fate.

Kun Meisuta
January 25th, 2005, 01:04 AM
Wee! Playing time. :D:D:D

LanceLite
January 25th, 2005, 01:23 AM
w00000000t BETANESS!!! wait its alpha.. *plays* good job mr.winstrate!

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 25th, 2005, 02:58 AM
More like Technology previewness. I've been too secretive about the hack, being too behind-the-scenes. And I'm supposed to be trying some new scripting techniques, too.

Freeziepop
January 25th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Ohh... Looking good. (: I'm a fan of good ol' brown so it's nice to see something like this.

*gives you a cookie*

Han-Wen
January 25th, 2005, 04:55 AM
man...this is SWEEEETTT!!!!!

good job Satoshi! It's really good. Can't wait for the actual beta! ;)

Xeno Scizor
January 25th, 2005, 08:50 AM
It doesn't work, all i get is a white screen...

And yes i patched it to an English FR....

Spectrum
January 25th, 2005, 09:04 AM
And not a moment too soon. XD Can't wait to play it! I have to redownload FireRed first. Computer was formatted. v_v;

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 25th, 2005, 05:13 PM
Xeno: Well first, try patching it with LIPS, which is included in the EliteMap suite. If it fails, PM me for more solutions.

And, I need to remove the Voice Checker. Who knows, I might have no voice checker in the game. Too complicated for me, that's why. X_x;

Kun Meisuta
January 25th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Can you send me the FireRed rom on MSN? All the ones I've downloaded are corrupt. Waa! My msn is -> [email protected], add me fellow Melbournian.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 25th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Sorry, I'm not supposed to send ROMs. >>;

* Jade *
January 25th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Kun_M: use Google please... X_x

Kun Meisuta
January 25th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I haven't used Google yet. 8)

Sublimal Message: Post common sense please. =/

That's fine Satoshi...I'll keep looking. =(

Daisuke Niwa
January 25th, 2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah we don't allow the requesting of roms here not even if you ask via msn stating so here.

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 25th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Oooh, whoops, I overlooked the situation for the hometown gym. I need to fix that. >>;

Kun Meisuta
January 25th, 2005, 10:30 PM
Daisuke; one time is enough. I found one FireRed rom which is in ENGLISH! w00t! So I'm going to go and play this right now and give it a nice little review. ;)

LanceLite
January 26th, 2005, 07:11 AM
i few lil reviews are going to be coming up.. but for some reason my VBA Patcher isnt working.. o.o;; i'll need IPS XP back.... does anyone have any links?

* Jade *
January 26th, 2005, 01:12 PM
you can use LIPs that come with EliteMap!

MasterSimon
January 26th, 2005, 01:35 PM
I just played a little of the preview thing and i just have to say that it is great!
great job on it
i am going to go and play more ^_^

Coolboyman
January 26th, 2005, 02:21 PM
Great job, you used everything that I already made in it, and made a few additions yourself that I really liked. Great job also on finishing the beta and organizing it, he didnt change everything possible, but still, pro job!

There was a few things here and there that I didnt particurally agree with, but who cares? (Level 25 voltorbs on Route 55?). Even though im retired im still going to help Satoshi out and make sure this hack gets out as a great one! (Even though he probably wouldnt need my help, lol)

10/10

Hiroshi Sotomura
January 26th, 2005, 03:13 PM
o.o; I must've missed that stupid Voltorb. >>;