PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Fire and Ice

Pages : [1] 2

Fateful
December 8th, 2005, 06:10 PM
So this is what it's about.
A girl named Terra (that's me) is on the adventure of a lifetime. She has become the pokemon champion. The champion is given a special gift from the past champion and has to make sure it stays out of the wrong hands for if it does an unspeakable evil will be unleashed. The evil team Magma has combined with Team Aqua and Rocket and has taken the book along with the jem and are planning on realesing something so evil it will destroy us all. Long ago before we came along and found pokemon there were other creatures living with them they were dragons, elfs, dwarfs, trolls, urgals, dragon riders, and the evil visious kull who are 8 feet tall and give no mercy. When we came we learned magic from the elfs and some of us even became dragon riders, but then one day we were fighting urgals and kull when one of the riders dragons got killed. He thought that it was are fault for his dragond death so he demanded that we give him another dragon, but we refused so he tricked one of the younger riders and stole his dragon when it was still a hatchling and became king of the land and killed the rest of the riders, sent the other creatures besides pokemon into hiding and inslaved us all. Then human and pokemon teamed up and diffeated him, and sealed him away with an amulet and a book of spells. Hoping never to see him again. The pokemon champion has been instructed to gaurd it and make sure it stays safe, but I'm afraid that we are all in grave danger for while fighting him he turned into the most powerful and deadly pokemon ever known. Shadow Lugia. He changed all of the other creatures into pokemon aswell. now the world needs saving all over again.

I need people to join I need the following information.
Name:
Apperance:
Personality:
Starter pokemon:

I will make Terra's profile later.
you can choose one of the following pokemon for your starter.

Bulbasaur *taken*
Charmander *Taken*
Squirtle
Chikorita
Cydaquil *Taken*
Totodile
Treecko
Torchic
Mudkip
Meowth (wilcard) *5 left*
Evee (Wildcard) *o left*
Ditto (Wild Card) *5 left*

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 8th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Did you copy this from "Ultima: A Trainer's Quest"?

Fateful
December 8th, 2005, 08:04 PM
No I combined pokemon with my favorite book I'm reading called Eldest.

Do you want to join because I need charactors?

Also I changed my mind you can have two pokemon and you need to put you hometown you can also have a pikachu, poliwag, and a ponyta as a starter they don't have to be from the same regien you are. ^_^

limy85
December 8th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Name: Samuel Wilkes
Apperance:Blonde hair blue eyes very hansom (girlfreind thinks)
Personality:Fun loving, cheerful
Starter pokemon:Cydaquil

Fateful
December 9th, 2005, 05:22 AM
If you don't like it then don't post on it some people hopefully will like it so far one has wanted to join and I just set this up yesterday so I expect it to go slow.Limy85 you need to put your hometown.

Sentoro
December 9th, 2005, 02:33 PM
Is this okay?

Name: Lacey(She can understand the Pokemon language and feels her Pokemon's pain whenever they get hurt.)
Apperance: Black shirt, blue jean pants, black wristbands(one on each wrist), black shoes, blue criss-cross belt, a black cap, and a blue jean vest.
Personality: Caring, shy, loves to explore, has a bad tempor if you get her mad, somewhat impatient, loves Pokemon, loves to battle with her Pokemon, likes to do things her way, smart, a good amount of common sence, and a lot of other things.
Pokemon: Eevee(Ace) and Pikachu(Thor)
Hometown: Pallet Town

zane of dark
December 9th, 2005, 02:53 PM
Name: Zane
Apperance: black jacket,jeans,flame t-shirt,dark hair
Personality: cares if he sees a reason.if it has nothing to do with him or those he cares about,he leaves it alone.he's not much of a talker.
pokemon: Bulbasaur,Absol

this good?

Fateful
December 9th, 2005, 02:58 PM
Perfect just need a few more people and we can start I finally got time to do mine.You can also have a Sneasel for a starter and if you have an Evee no one can have the same evolution as you.

Name: Terra

Apperance: light brown hair, deepsea blue eyes, jeans torn into shorts, black shirt with sleeves torn off, black tennis shoes, black gloves that look like Ash's, a necklace shped like an Umbreon, and a gold band around her neck.

Personality: Shy, caring, mysterious, and she hides her emotions behind an unreadable face.

Pokemon:Evee (Shadow), Sneasel (Blackfire)

My Evee is going to evolve into an Umbreon so no one else can have an Umbreon.

My girl also has a lot of history that she will only tell her closest friends so far no one besides her pokemno know about it. She can also understand pokemon (which really helpped her become chapion and she has flashbacks of her terrible past.

zane of dark
December 9th, 2005, 03:04 PM
Now it is time to wait,right?

Fateful
December 9th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Lets just wait for one more person to join then we can start if someone doesn't sign up soon we will start okay. We have enough people to start so lets.

Everything was normal at Ever Grand City. Then a shout came from the champions room Syd one of the Elite Four ran in to see what happend. He found Terra over by the glass case where she kept the amulet and book "Are you ok?" Syd asked walking over to her "No Team Magma, Aqua, and Rocket joined sides and took the book and amulet. We have to do something. I know I must call Professer Oak and get him to call the pokemon trainers he thinks would be best for the job and he will tell them to come see him at his lab, but he will not tell them why.

zane of dark
December 9th, 2005, 03:36 PM
...kind of a long wait.:\

Fateful
December 9th, 2005, 03:37 PM
I edited my last post go read it ok.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 9th, 2005, 03:39 PM
Save me a spot. I'll have Eevee.

Fateful
December 9th, 2005, 03:40 PM
Got it {Dumb 25 character rule}

zane of dark
December 9th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Zane heard a scream while walking around Ever Grand City.He decided to look for the cause of the scream.He let his absol out to walk with him twoards the sound."Something bads gonna come out of this Absol."He said.he eventually found his way in front of the champions room.".. i wonder what the penalty is for going in."

Fateful
December 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"There is no penalty right now." said Terra stepping through the door way of the room and almost running into him Eveeshook her head and said something to her Terra gave Evee a glare and said something with her mind back. While Sneasel hissed at the trainer "What are you doing here trainer if you have come for a battle I have important matters to attend to."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 10th, 2005, 07:13 AM
Name: Charon Ameo Nayra (Call me Shadow)

Appearance: Charon's black hair stands out with a white diamond clip and a brown highlight. Her earrings are small black garnets and a little bit of silver hanging on the top. She has no interest in makeup, though. Charon wears a black top, with the two straps twisted, to surround her neck. She also wears a black skirt, with some silver stripes on the ends. She makes it simple to wear by wearing her silver belt complete with amethysts surrounding it. To finish it off, Charon wears black boots, with a white lining and a little bangle to make look fancy. She also wears a black armguard on her left wrist, and some other dark clothes.

Personality: You can never tell what Charon will do next. A cold-hearted spirit might make her seem tough, but she always wonders what can happen to others. That's what makes her have a positive side in her heart. Some people call Charon, "Shadow" because her mind is always up to itself. Charon ended up with this personality because of her violent past.

Starter Pokemon: Eevee

zane of dark
December 10th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Zane shrugged."I heard a shout.I could tell it wasnt a good one.I thought I would help."Absol glared at the Sneasel.Zane looked at Absol"Dont even think about it.She is the champ.there is not much chance of beating her in a battle.Even if she wanted to"he wisphered.

Fateful
December 10th, 2005, 09:15 PM
~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~: Accepted

Terra sudied the Absol and then the trainer "You can help me I need you to meet me at Professer Oaks lab as soon as you can." Terra said with a smile Sneasel seemed unhappy but did not do anything about it. Evee rolled her eyes at the Sneasel.

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 04:58 AM
"May I ask,what is the problem?"He asked with a smile of his own.Absol just kept studying the champ and her pokemon.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 02:51 PM
"There is no time I will explain when we get there and when I have gotten more trainers together." Terra said in a stern voice. Glared down at her pokemon then said "Blackfire, Shadow go train in the training room and practice without gravity, then underwater, next all the fire simulations encludding the volcano, then the airborn battle simulations, and then work on battling types you are weak against, have an advantage against, ones that there attacks are useless against you, and then ones that your attacks are useless against." Her pokemon nodded and ran towards a room that had the window pinnend down so no one could see inside.

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Zane looked wide eyed."...we need to more training...lots more...i get their as soon as i can."He started walking trying to think up new training regimes.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Terra smiled slightly then said "Wait why don't you come with me and let your pokemon do the simulations mine are doing you don't have to do all of them but you can do some of them if you like."

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Zane looked at her,then his absol,then thought of Bulbasuar"...sure why not.We could use the training."Absol was shocked.Zane looked at Absol"Come on.You can do it."

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 05:38 PM
"Okay I better take it done from lvel 1,000 to lvel 50 can you handel that?" Terra replied quickly heading towards the door that her pokemon had gone through "Follow me."

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"I think so."Zane started following her.Absol was worried.He looked at him"Its ok.Nothings gonna happen to you.Except youll get better.Oh yeah."He let Bulbasaur out."Come on Bulbasaur.Time to train."

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 05:46 PM
Terra entered swiftly and went over to her pokemon tied something on to them and went over to his bulbasaur and tied a little jem to his ankle. She backed away from absol with a scared look on her face.

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 05:49 PM
All three of them were confused.Bulbasaur wondered why she tied something to his ankle.Absol wondered why she looked afraid of him.And Zane wondered what was going on."...What are the things for".He bent down to look at the gem on Bulbasaurs ankle.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Still looking afraid she answered "They are so if your pokemon gets in trouble or there is a malfunction with the machien we can get your pokemon out." She slowly walked up to the absol and carefullt put one around his neck then backed away as if she thought he was going to bite her or something.

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Absol tilted his head in confusion."Ok.whats going to happen to them exactly?"Zane asked.Bulbasaur was suddenly happy that the gem was around his ankle.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Terra took another step back from the absol and said "We choose a simulation and they practice different things that they might have to do one day like walking on a dangerous path to save someone with the help of other pokemon. Some are based on teamwork while others are based on sharpening their skills and attacks.

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 06:17 PM
"Oh ok...Are you afraid of Absol or something?"Zane asked.Absol took a step twoards her confused.He couldnt understand how the champ can act that way.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Terra took a small step forward and said "When I was little after my parents got killed I traveled with my pokemon. On my 6th birthday I was attacked by an Absol and I was almost killed. I have been scared of them ever since Blackfire hissed at Absol because she was there when I got attacked and was badly hurt so she couldn't help me."

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 07:31 PM
"Im very sorry for you.But you need not worry.Absol is harmless."Zane said.Absol glared at him."You know what i mean Absol."Bulbasaur was ready for the training.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 07:33 PM
"Ok leave them here and follow me." Terra walked over to a studio like room.

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Zane looked at his pokemon"itll be ok."he then followed Terra."Oh and Im Zane."

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 07:48 PM
"My name is Terra." She closed the door after he came in and turned on a simulation thenspoke into a microphone and said, "Alright this one requires teamwork you have to make it up tis narrow path up to the top of the mountain and you have to work together."

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 07:50 PM
"Nice to meet you."Bulbasaur and absol looked at the path.Absol started walking on it while Bulbasaur started to folow.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Blackfire jumped infront of them and pushed them back just as that part of the path crumbled into dust.

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 07:57 PM
Absol and Bulbasaur looked wide eyed and started thanking Blackfire.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Blackfire jumpedover and waved a paw at them to come over because it was safe here.

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Absol and Bulbasaur followed Blackfire being more wary this time.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Blackfire led them up and stoped she jumped over a area that she could tell would crumble if pressure was applied.

zane of dark
December 12th, 2005, 08:04 PM
absol jumped over the spot as well.while bulbasaur used vinewhip to get across.they knew that they should do what she does.

Fateful
December 12th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"Now." said Terra into a special mike on Blackfire. Blackfire pretended that she hurt her ankle jumping over and Shadow came up put Blachfire on Absol's back and took the lead.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 04:43 AM
Absol kept walking with Blackfire on his back.He was even more carefull now trying to keep Blackfire from getting hurt again.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Shadow jumped across a crumbled part of them path that was already gone then contenued up the path.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Bulbasaur gently lifted Blackfire up with vine whip while Absol jumped across.Bulbasaur then put Blackfire back on Absol's back gently.He then got himself across.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 04:15 PM
They were getting close to finishing when a giant boulder came crashing down and was headed right towards Shadow!

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Bulbasaur pulled Shadow out of the way with vine whip.He then made sure that Shadow was ok.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Shadow jumped on bulbasaur and took a hit from a psychic attack. He jumped off and contenued going.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Bulbasaur stagered on with Absol folowing makeing sure that everyone was ok.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 04:34 PM
Shadow reaced the top and told them to come up as well there was a psychcic pokemon waiting for them at the top.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 04:36 PM
absol and bulbasaur got to the top ready to fight if needed.absol was going to try his best at keeping blackfire on his back.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 04:45 PM
Shadow used bite. It sent the Kadabra tumbling backwards. All of a sudden Blackfire jumped up and slashed it to bits then stept aside to let absol and bulbasaur.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 04:53 PM
(ooc:....not sure if it is nocked out yet...but if it isnt...)
Bulbasaur used razor leaf while Absol used razor wind.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 04:56 PM
OOC: It wasn't Blachfire slashed it but is letting them fifnish it off.

IC: Blackfire looked with interest at the absol's move. Shadow gazed at the battle.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 04:58 PM
OOC:Oh.Ok.
IC:Absol used quick attack.Then Bulbasaur used tackle.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 05:06 PM
The pokemon dissapeared and they were back in the simulation room. Blackfire smiled and so did Shadow. Terra came out and smiled "Hey you did great." then removed all of the jems and went back over to Zane "Let's head over to Prof. Oak's place now."

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 05:08 PM
"Ok."Zane went to his pokemon"Great job guys.Lets go."Absol and Bulbasaur were happy for the training.He looked at Terra again"Were ready."

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Follow me walks into one of the Elite Fours rooms and talks to a person. He give her a pokeball and she exits through the door.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Zane and his pokemon folowed her.He looked at the pokeball but let his curiosity go.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 05:18 PM
When they got outside Terra threw the pokeball. "Go Salamance!" Terra said. The pokemon stretched and yawned. Terra hoped on and said. "Hope on and you might want to hold on. Terra returned her pokemon and waited.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Zane returned his pokemon and hoped on the salamance and held on to Terra."...hope you dont mind."he said kinda embaraced.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 05:26 PM
"It's okay." she said a little emberassed herself.Salamance took to the skies and flew so fast that if Zane hadn't been holding on he would of fallen off. Hestarted to slow down so we could relax. "So why were you in Evergrand City in the first placed?"

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Zane shrugged."I was just wondering about.I Wound up their somehow."He looked at the ground flying by fast beneath him."I need to get me a flying pokemon."

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 05:43 PM
"Well Drake said I could have Salamance." Terra smiled "I can take you to the perfect place to catch flying pokemon after we go to Oak's though.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 05:48 PM
"Ok.How much longer till we get their?"Zane asked watching the sky now."its been a while since Ive seen Prof. Oak."

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:08 PM
Salamance stops and dives down to the ground. Terra climes off.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 06:11 PM
"...I guess were their."Zane climbs off and lets his pokemon out."Lets go guys."

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Terra returned Salamance and let her other pokemon out. They started walking towrdas a house first.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 06:15 PM
Zane and his pokemon folowed Terra.He knew something would go horribly wrong....

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Terra steped through the doorway and looked around then sighed. Terra walked towards the pokemon lab.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 06:20 PM
Zane followed her making sure not to draw to much attention to himself.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:22 PM
Terra went through the door of the lab and shrieked.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 06:25 PM
"whats wrong?"Zane asked.Him and his pokemon were ready to fight.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:27 PM
The lab was trashed and no one was in there. No. No. No. Please don't let it be who I think it is.Terra thought as she looked at the destroyed lab.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Zane looked at the trashed lab"...Anything I should know?"he asked.His pokemon started looking around.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Terra avoided his gaze. "No just look for Professer Oak. He must be somewhere other than the lab."

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 06:34 PM
"ok.Absol,try find some kind of scent.if you find anything come and lets us know."Zane said.Absol nodded and started sniffing about.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Blackfire was already outside and she was making a screeching noise. Terra quichly ran outside and saw Team Rocket trying to take her. "Blackfire!"

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Absol came running with Zane folowing."Absol!Razor wind those rockets!"Absol did and knocked them away from Blackfire.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:46 PM
Blackfire ran over to Terra and jumped on to her shoulder as if she was never going to get off.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 06:48 PM
Bulbasaur came up.He used vine whip on the grunts while Absol used razor wind on them again."if this dosent knock them out im gonna just try harder."Zane muttered.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Blackfire use shadowball!" Terra said. Blackfire jumped off of Terra's shoulder and sent a black bust of energy which hit one of the grunts and sent him flying.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Im gonna need some rope.Zane thought"Bulbasaur!Bash them around!"Bulbasaur grabed two grunts with vine whip and knocked them into each other for a while.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 06:58 PM
Shadow went looking for Profeaaer Oak and Blackfire blasted another grunt away.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:00 PM
"Bulbasaur!Tie two of them up with your vine whip.Absol,go after the left overs."they did as they were told Absol continuing with razor wind.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Blackfire switched to a different attack and used bite instead.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:04 PM
Absol used quick attack.Zane looked around for some rope."why is it I can never find any rope when i need it?"he asked no one in paticular.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:05 PM
"You need rope why didn't you ask?" Terra handed him a big pile of rope.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Zane looked at it happily."thank you."he said and tied up the grunts bulbasaur had captured.He took from them their pokeballs wallets ect.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Terra gave him a strange look as Blackfire sent the last one flying.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:10 PM
"ok.Bulbasaur,Absol,lets get to work."He looked at Terra"Interagation.Its doubtful that this is all a coincidence."he looked at the grunts and brought one of them to conciousness"tell me why your here before your physicaly and mentally scared forever."

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:16 PM
"My boos sent me to sent me here and all the others to get rid of her." The grunt pointed at Terra and she looked away.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:19 PM
"Why?Do you know what happened to Pof.Oak?And to let you know,i dont just threat,i carry out.I once said Id slit my wrists.I did."Zane said and lift his hand to show where the scare is.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:22 PM
"My boss wants her dead no duh! Some of my team mates took Prof. Oak in the woods he is fine and makes such good bait for bringing you here." Terra avioded both of their eyes.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:23 PM
"So where is your boss at?"Zane asked sounding a bit like a madman.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:26 PM
"I ......I truly don't know I never met him."
Terra still avoided their gaze and kept an eye out for Shadow.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:30 PM
"Well were is your base?You must know that.if your wondering what my torture is its this:ill take some rope and tie it around your legs and arms so that it cuts off the circulation.ill take you with me so you cant be rescued and eventually your limbs will come off.then ill send you to your boss and i doubt hed like to hear that this was done to you by a kid without a single badge."Zane said.Absol and Bulbasaur hid behind Terra since they were afraid of Zane when he was like that.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Terra was scared as well she had never seen Zane this way. "It's in the Orange Islands that's all I know."

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:40 PM
"You better hope your right"Zane said and knocked the grunt out.He then looked at Terra looking and sounding like nothing happened"Do you know anywhere I can hide these guys?"Absol and Bulbasaur walked back to him seeing that he was done.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Terra pointed to a large area covered with bushes. Fear was still in Terra's eyes.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Zane hid the grunts in the bushes then looked at terra"Im sorry."

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Terra backed away and ran into the woods she stoped as she found where Shadow was and followed him away from Zane and towards the Prof.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Zane ran after her"Wait!I can explain!"He called out to her.Absol and Bulbasaur followed him.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Terra ran after Shadow she could hear Zane calling but she wouldn't look back.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Zane started to run faster"Listen to me!"He called trying to catch up with her.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Terra took a sharp right and followed Shadow going deep into the woods.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 07:58 PM
Zane stopped."Why cant i do anything right?!"He yelled at himself.he took out a knife and started to cut his shoulder"Im so stupid!"

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Terra stopped and yelled in excitement "Professer Oak I have been looking for you!" Terra smiled "That's nice now untie me!" He responded.

zane of dark
December 13th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Zane stayed were he was."Good for her.Now she can do whatever she was going to do."He bound his wound and sat back against a tree.Absol and Bulbasaur layed down beside him worried.

Fateful
December 13th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Terra untied him and they started walking back. She noticed Zane on the other side of a tree. "You go ahead and start to clean up the lab. I have to take care of something." The prof. nodded and left. Terra walked over to Zane but stayed on the other side of the tree. "Zane."

zane of dark
December 14th, 2005, 04:35 AM
"...I was mad that they wanted to kill you."Zane said."Thats all."

Fateful
December 14th, 2005, 05:01 AM
Terra sat down next to him "Well you might want to get used to hearing that." Terra said looking out into the woods.

zane of dark
December 14th, 2005, 01:20 PM
"...ok."Zane said."Im sorry."He looked at the ground.

charizard_maa
December 14th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Can I join in on the fun?

Name: Mike Anone
Apperance:http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.pokejello.com/ag126/pics/thumbnails/AG126217.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.pokejello.com/index.php%3Fid%3Dag_episodes&h=169&w=225&sz=13&tbnid=ols1JusEwWcJ:&tbnh=76&tbnw=102&hl=en&start=3&prev=/images%3Fq%3DTetsuya%2Bfrom%2Bpokemon%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN
Personality: Is hard working and honest. He doesn't like to give up and tries his best.
Starter pokemon: Charmander name Char.

Fateful
December 14th, 2005, 07:21 PM
OOC:Yep.

IC:Terra smiled and noticed that where he had bound his shoulder was res so she grabed him by the good arm, pulled him to stream, took off the bandage, took her cloth chocker off, dipped it in the stream, and bound his wound with it.

charizard_maa
December 14th, 2005, 07:34 PM
MIke and Char was walking to Pallet Town. They just left their home in Pewter City to start their journey. They wanted to stop be Prof Oak's place to register as trainers.

Miguel was abit nervous but this was his first time out on his own.

Fateful
December 14th, 2005, 07:39 PM
Terra heard footsteps she looked around and walked closer to where they were coming from. She saw a boy walking towards Prof. Oak's place. "Zane I'll be right back." Terra said as she raced away. She stoped infront of the enterance and blocked the way.

charizard_maa
December 14th, 2005, 07:43 PM
MIke stopped. He was confuse. WHy was this girl blocking his way he though.

He then said, "Umm. Can I get through? I mean this is Prof. Oak's Lab right? I mean. It here." He said to the girl. "Are you an assitant?"

Fateful
December 14th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Terra rolled her eyes. "Prof. Oak just got back and is really busy because Team Rocket trashed his lab. I'm keeping people away to make sure he is not disturbed. Plus he is getting ready for a meeting with certain trainers."

charizard_maa
December 14th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Mike was a bit disappointed. He really wanted to get register with Oak today or as soon as possible.

"Then can I wait or at least help?" he said. Then he though about why would Team Rocket be here on a day like this?

Fateful
December 14th, 2005, 08:03 PM
Terra studied him carefully then whistled a very high pitched whistle. A Sneasel came jumping out of the forest along with an Evee. They studied him then nodded. "Alright come with me." Terra said going into the town.

charizard_maa
December 14th, 2005, 08:19 PM
MIke was glad. Soon he will become an offical pokemon trainer in a matter of hours. The excitment was building up inside him. Soon his dreams will start to come true.

MIke the followed her and asked, "So where are we going?"

Fateful
December 14th, 2005, 08:21 PM
The Sneasel stopped and slapped herself on the head. Terra looked at her and said "Go ahead Blackfire." Blackfire jumped and ran into the woods. "To the lab."

charizard_maa
December 14th, 2005, 08:33 PM
Mike was still unsure where he was going. THen he saw the Sneasel. "Is that yours." He asked.

THe town was nice. "So are you going to take me to Prof Oak?"

Fateful
December 14th, 2005, 08:39 PM
Terra stopped before the lab. "Yes Blackfire is mine." Evee gave her a look which made her frown. "Alright you go with Blackfire Shadow and keep an eye on him until I get back. Make sure he doesn't move his arm." The Evee nodded and ran into the forest. "Yes I am."

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 04:31 AM
"Is the Eevee yours?"

Mike then notice the eevee. He woulder if it belong to her too. Mike took a look at the lab and saw it was a fine looking place. It even had it own staircase.

"This is Prof Oak place? Are you coming with me?"

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 04:40 AM
Terra watched the Evee jump into the woods and run off. "Yeah Shadow is mine." She went into the door and wasn't surpised to see Prof. Oak still far from finishing cleaning up. "Come in and you can help me Terra." he said.

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 04:53 AM
MIke was even more impress with the inside of the lab. It was huge. MIke even saw PRof. Oak in person. This was an honor.

MIke then asked, "Do you want me to help too?"

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 04:58 AM
Prof. Oak looked at the boy. "Terra did you bring him here?" he asked. "Yes and he can I help because I have to tend to someone." she said dashing out the door and into the woods.

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 05:24 AM
MIke was left alone with PRof Oak. He was here to become an offical pokemon trainer but if he helps keep this place then he be able to to become one.

He grabbed and broom and started to clean. He then took out a pokeball and let Char out. Char was a quite shy little pokemon. He looked around and saw teh new place.

"This is Prof Oak's lab. Will you help us clean?" asked Mike

CHar nodded and did the same as MIke.

zane of dark
December 15th, 2005, 02:07 PM
Zane looked at the chocker on his wound and removed it."aperrantly im forgiven."He pulled himself up and started walking twoards Prof. Oaks lab.Absol and Bulbasaur following.

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 02:12 PM
Blackfire saw Zane take it off his wound the she grabbed it and tied it back on and made it so he couldn't get it off. Shadow almost ran into Blackfire because she was standing there admiring her work. Terra ran through the woods and almost ran into Zane. "Ahh." Terra said in shock.

zane of dark
December 15th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Zane looked at Blackfire."ok.ok.i get it."He then looked up at Terra"Hello"he said.

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Terra seemed out of breath from running, looked at Blackfire, then said. "Don't take it off. Let the wound heal." Shadow smacked Blackfire on the back of the head.

zane of dark
December 15th, 2005, 02:19 PM
Zane shrugged"I thought that you wouldnt like blood on your chocker...Im guessing it means Im forgiven?"He asked.

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 02:22 PM
Terra frowned "I don't care what happens to my new choker you were bleeding that's what matters. You are forgiven. I didn't run away from you. Shadow called me so I had to go see what was up."

zane of dark
December 15th, 2005, 02:24 PM
"Oh.So how did Oak react when he saw his lab?almost wish i could of seen him walking in."Zane said laughing.

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 02:26 PM
He was a little side tracked when I brought some boy to see him. He offered to help Prof. Oak claen up." Shadow nodded in approvle.

zane of dark
December 15th, 2005, 02:28 PM
"Oh.Well I guess theirs no purpose in just staying here."Zane said standing up and starting to walk.

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 02:32 PM
"We should head to the lab." Terra said starting to walk towards the town.

zane of dark
December 15th, 2005, 02:34 PM
Zane and his pokemon followed since Zane had no idea where they were.He looked at his pokemon."How you guys doing?"he asked them.They both nodded to show their ok.

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Terra arived at the lab and her stomach growled. Blackfire ran off to get something. "We are here Professior." "We. We who?" He asked. "My friend Zane and I." Terra said with a smile.

zane of dark
December 15th, 2005, 06:32 PM
"Hey proffesor.I belive when you saw me,if you did,I wasnt in the best conditions."Zane said.

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Mike got up from picking up some trash in a dust pan. Char was puting some trash in the dumpeter. MIke saw some people come in and took a side of PRof Oak. He introduce himself, "I Mike and this is my CHarmander Char."

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 07:02 PM
Terra smiled warmly. "This is my friend Zane and you should reconize me if not then let me introduce myself. I'm the pokemon champion Terra."

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 07:15 PM
The pokemon champion? though MIke. She looks much older on TV. "YOu can't be the pokemon chapion. I mean you look so young. I thought the champion was like 20 something."

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 07:33 PM
Terra had a look of pure hatrid on her face "I am the champion just ask Prof. Oak."

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Mike and Char just got a bit scared. "I just saying I expected a bit older person. THat all."

He was a bit scared. The last thing he wanted was a battle against the pokemon champion.

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Terra scowled. "Tv always makes you look older than you really are." Shadow nodded while Blackfire practiced slashing the air.

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 07:51 PM
MIke then nodded and said, "Oh. It does? I never knew that."

Mike then took a look at her and said, "You look a bit better in person anyways."

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Terra seemed annoyed that her pokemon was slashing the air inside. "Blackfire go practice outside." Blackfire nodded and jumped did a flip and was out the door sparring with Shadow.

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 08:08 PM
MIke saw the moves that the pokemon was doing. He was a bit impress.

He then looked down at Char and saw he was picking up some trash. Just trying not to get to much attention.

"Is he always like that" asked Mike.

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 08:10 PM
Terra nearly laughed "Blackfire is a girl and yes she is always practicing to get better. Shadow on the other hand is practicing to evolve."

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Mike nodded and said, "Well that is nice."

Mike wasn't even sure about Char. He never showed interst in evole just in small battling. He alwasy been a bit shy but that it.

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 08:24 PM
Terra ajusted the choker on Zane's shoulder. Then watched her pokemon flip and avoid the other. Terra was keeping an eye on them carefully.

charizard_maa
December 15th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Mike then notice the condition of Terra's friend Zane. He seemed really beat up. He notice the bandage and all.

MIke then asked, "Is he ok? What happen to him?"

Fateful
December 15th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Terra was surprised at the queation. "He cut his shoulder."

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 04:34 AM
OOC:YOu guys may want to make your post a little bit more longer. It has to be about 4 sentances. Just want to metion that before a Mod comes and say that.

IC:Char came to his side and started to tug on his pant leg. He knew waht he wanted. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out a candy bar. "HEre you go."

MIke took a look at the bandages and thought that they were a bit tom much for a simple cut. "Oh." said Mike. "What was he doing?"

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 05:26 AM
OOC: yeah. okay.

IC: Terra went pale as he asked that.

"He cut it himself."

Blackfire and Shadow walked back to the lab after sparring intensly.

"Good job now let's clean so we can get the meeting started."

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 05:32 AM
Mike nodded. He knew she didn't want to talk about even after seeing that look on her face. Mike nodded in agreement and started cleaning with Char by his side.

"What meeting?" asked Mike.

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 05:39 AM
Terra looked at Prof. Oak all he did was nod.

"You will find out for you get to come so does Zane."

Blackfire had already cleaned up a good portion of the lab. So had Shadow.

zane of dark
December 16th, 2005, 01:23 PM
Zane try to clean up a bit."So i get to go on this mystery thing too?"he asked.Absol and bulbasaur started to clean too."I just hope i dont have to-ah man!"he ran out to where he had hid the rockets.

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 01:38 PM
"I'll be right back."

Terra said dashing out the door.

"Zane wait up."

Terra finally caught up with Zane.

"What's wrong?"

zane of dark
December 16th, 2005, 01:48 PM
"I forgot about the grunts"zane said.he started looking for them.all he found was the rope."ah man!They got away!Well i guess it wouldnt make much difference...."

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Terra put a hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok they always get away when I battle them. Sure they come back but it's ok."

Terra led him back to the lab.

"You can get them next time."

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 06:29 PM
MIke ran after them to see if he can help with Char not far behind. He saw then staring at some ropes. He asked, "Whats wrong? Is there a problem with the ropes?"

zane of dark
December 16th, 2005, 07:11 PM
"i guess.and no,Mike.I tied some grunts up.I think I almost scared them to death so hopefully the word will pass on so they will leave us alone."Zane said.Absol and Bulbasaur nodded in areement."You dont want to know what the threat was."Absol and Bulbasaur nodded again.

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 07:17 PM
Mike was a bit surprise. How can a guy like him take down some Rockets. He must be an experance trainer though MIke.

"HOw long you been a trainer?" asked Mike.

zane of dark
December 16th, 2005, 08:01 PM
"A while"Zane said."But me and my pokemon dont train much.Terra was the one who mostly got rid of them.i just tied some up to interrogate."Absol walked twords Char curios.

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Terra seemed slightly embarassed.

"I didn't do it alone Zane helped more than he says he does. He is just being modest."

Blackfire looked at Char with her head cocked to one side.

Shadow just rolled his eyes.

zane of dark
December 16th, 2005, 08:11 PM
"modest?Not in the least.I just tied to up and knick a few grunts out.You sent them flying."Zane said.Bulbasaur just layed down for a nap while this all happened.

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Char got behind the legs of Mike. He didn't like them looking at him.

MIke laugh and said, "Sorry. Char a bit shy." He then looked at Char and said, "It ok. They just want to know you."

Char went over to the Absol and held his claw out to shake.

zane of dark
December 16th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Absol sat down and handed Char his paw."looks like you have a new friend Absol.Or atleast an aquintance."Zane said laughing a bit.Bulbasaur walked up to Char as well then.he put out a vine to shake with.

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Char shook it too.

Mike smiled and said, "See. They are friendly. You jsut got to get to know them."

Mike then asked while looking at the absol. "Where you got the absol from?"

zane of dark
December 16th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Zane shrugged."Ive had him for quite a while now.Im not sure.Sorry."Bulbasaur went back to taking his nap while absol started to jump over Char playfully.

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 09:34 PM
Shadow started to spar with Blackfire agian.

"You two. I can never get you to stop sparring."

Blackfire and Shadow shook their heads as to say no.

Terra laughed and watched them contenue to spar.

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Mike nodded and said, "That ok."

Char was a bit scared of the Absol juming over him. He then started to try to see if he can touch it.

"So why is the champion doing here in Pallet Town?" he asked.

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 09:49 PM
"Oh! The meeting needs to be started."

Terra said avoiding his question.

Her pokemon stopped and led them into the lab and showed them where to sit.

"Terra will be with us in a minute." Prof. Oak said standing next to them.

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Mike took his seat and Char right next to him. Char looked around and notice the proffessor was doing. Mike then asked, "So is this part of me becoming a pokemon trainer? What this meeting about?"

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Prof. Oak was shocked at the question. "What you are not a trainer yet you already have a pokemon."

Terra walked over to them.

"I know we have a small group but this is what has happened. Team Auqa, Magma, and Rocket have joined forces and taken a speacial amulet and book. They are planning to destroy the world with it. It is our job to stop them. We are not an army but we will do for now. I'm sure we will meet new people along the way. Will you help me or am I on my own?"

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 10:04 PM
Mike took all this information and listen. He was surprise. "What?"

How can he be expected to be part of this mission. He then asked, "YOu sure you want me. I mean. I just a begining trainer. Me and CHar bary have any battle experence. Shouldn't you be getting some other powerful trainers too?"

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"Well Oak was supossed to get more trainers together, but Team Rocket got in the way of that."

Terra said glancing from one face to another.

"It's okay if you are a begginer you have pontential I can see it."

Blackfire and Shadow nodded.

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 10:13 PM
Mike was now a bit confuse. SHe may be champion but still how she knows he has pontential. Still what will he do. "YOu sure me and CHar have pontential?"

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Terra smiled.

"Trust me I'm psychic. You guys have potential just like Zane."

Shadow yawned so did Blackfire.

"It's getting dark outside let's sleep at my bro's house since he's gone training in Hoenn."

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 10:17 PM
Mike nodded and said, "Ok. I guess we should go too since we have no place to stay at."

He then followed her to the house. He was a bit over whem that he was choosen to do this job.

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Terra gave Prof. Oak a light hug.

"See you in the morning Gramps."

"Hey that's what your brother calls me."

Terra just smiled and went to Gary's home.

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 10:22 PM
"Bye Professor" said MIke. Char waved shyly.

MIke saw that the house belong to Gray. "Your brother is the gym leader. I didn't know that he had a 2nd sister."

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Terra looked embarassed.

"Well he does and I guess it runs in the family."

Blackfire and Shadow shot inside like a rocket and laid down on two pillows.

"Ok choose your bed.

charizard_maa
December 16th, 2005, 10:29 PM
Mike took the bed closes to the clock. He like the ticking of the clock as he slept. Char smiled and fell asleep.

"Night. I guess I take this time to think." said Mike as he yern.

Fateful
December 16th, 2005, 10:32 PM
Terra grabbed the bed by the tv just in case something happened and she needed to know about it.

"Yeah you get time to think about it so does Zane."

Blackfire slept on top of the tv.

Shdow decided to sleep with Terra.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Mike liad in bed wonding about all that has happen. He only came here to become an offical trainer. Now he has drag himself into this pendent thing. Char was asleep. He sighed and said, "What a guy to do."

Crystal Walrus
December 17th, 2005, 01:29 PM
can i join?if i can then heres my stuff
Name:Andrew
Apperance:Short black hair,green hoody jumper and black trousers
Personality:He hates show off's really hates em does anything to stop anyone in his way but can e a good friend from time to time
Starter pokemon:evee

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 02:26 PM
OOC: Yeah you can.

IC: Terra laid in bed with a sad look on her face.

What's wrong Terra? Blackfire asked using telepathy

Mike isn't sure if he should come or not. He might say no.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 02:35 PM
Char was still a sleep. Mike wonder what was going on in his head.

He then though about what to do. Will i have to fight some evils like Team Rocket. He never face this kind of challenge. He then though about how cool it will be to travel beside the pokemon chapmion. ALl the knowledge he can gain.

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Terra fell asleep.

Blackfire watched Mike intensely from her spot.

Shadow whiped her tail back and forth.

They all eventually fell assleep.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 02:43 PM
Mike then tried to see the good points. In order to be the best. He must learn from the best right. So he must go. Maybe this is what he must do as him and CHar life. THeir big misson in life. "I like that."

He finally fell asleep.

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 02:51 PM
The next morning Terra, Blackfire, and Shadow were gone.

They went to the river just outside of the lab.

"Keep up the good work."

Terra said as she sparred with Blackfire.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Mike woke up. He found the house empty. "WHere they went?" he asked.

Char woke up too and was hungry. Mike nodded and siad, "Me too. BUt I don't want to be rude and dig through their stuff. We should look for them."

He and Char left the house and saw that Terra and her pokemon were near the river. "Hey there. Are you guys up for breakfest?"

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 04:00 PM
Terra did a back flip and blocked one of Blackfire's moves.

"Sure. Why not."

Shadow tried his bite attack.

She easily avoided it.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 04:15 PM
MIke nodded and wonder what to make. Eggs? Bacon? Cercle? Char was getting hungerier.

Mike then said, "Ok. What you want to eat? Is it ok if I use the stove and stuff in the kitchen?"

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Terra stepped to the side and caught one of Blackfire's blades.

"I'm a veggitarion so nothing that has meat in it."

Terra said jumping to avoid Shadow's attack.

"Yeah my bro doesn't mind."

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 04:18 PM
MIke then nodded and said, "Ok. Nothing with meat." So beans and stuff will be good. Maybe some pancakes will be fun to make he thought.

He was about to walke back then remember does she count eggs as meat. "Do you want eggs?" he asked.

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 04:26 PM
"Eggs are fine."

Blckfire licked her lips and struck again.

Shadow struck at the same time.

Terra flipped out of the way.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Mike and Char ran back to the house. He started the stove and got the eggs out.

"TIme to make these eggs Char." he said.

Char went through the frige. Mike asked, "5 Eggs"

Char passed the eggs.

"Ham"

Char passed the ham.

After a few minutes he seperated the ham and eggs from the rest and regular eggs.

"Beans"

Char grabbed a container of all ready cooked beans. Mike mixed them in for Terra and some in his own eggs.

"I hope she likes this."

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 06:34 PM
Terra was practicing her fighting skills on illusions that Blackfire made.

Shadow was waiting for breakfast.

"Alright I think that's enough for one morning. Let's eat."

They went into the house and sat at the table.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Mike saw Terra come in. Char was getting the table set with plates and glasses. Some jucie was on the table.

"Wait a bit." said MIke as he served the food.

Mike severd Terra's plate with beans and eggs. His own with beans, ham and eggs. The pokemon plates were filled with eggs and pokechow.

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Terra ate carefully.

"This is great."

Blackfire ate quickly and Shadow ate at a medium pase.

"I didn't know you could cook."

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Char just ate food like crazy. It didn't really seemed like he ws chewingit. Mike did the same but in a more polite manner.

Mike smiled and siad, "Well I cook a little. It comes in handly when you traveling. Expectly with friends."

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 08:20 PM
"I wouldn't know this is the first time ever that I have traveled with poeple."

Blackfire polished off the food quickly.

So did Shadow.

"You guys look starved. I can tell by the rate you are eating."

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 08:32 PM
"Well it is nice."

Char nodded and asked for more. Mike got up and gave him some more. He then finish his own plate. He then said to Terra, "So when are we leaving?"

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 08:40 PM
"As soon as Zane says that he is comimg or not."

Terra said smiling.

Blackfire held up her bowl as to say more.

Terra laughed as Shadow held his up aswell.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Mike nodded. He though that. Char just are some more.

Mike then asked, "What do you think will happen on this journey? WIll me and CHar be able to train a bit?" So much to see and so much to do on this journey he thought.

Fateful
December 17th, 2005, 09:06 PM
"Of corse you will be able to train."

Terra refilled their bowls and watched them eat.

"We will face off against three different teams eventually. Tema Magma, Aqua, and Team Rocket."

Shadow looked at them curiously.

charizard_maa
December 17th, 2005, 09:09 PM
Mike listen closly to what she said. He never heard of two of those teams before. Much less seen them. How he knew how one looks like.

"Who is Team Magma and Aqua?" he asked.

Ryu-Chan
December 17th, 2005, 09:37 PM
Name: caitlin
Apperance:http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/frlgemtr/frlgemtr012.png
Personality:calm
Starter pokemon:wildcard*crossed fingers for eevee*

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 06:12 AM
OOC: Lugia master: accepted

IC: Terra looked surprised.
"You have never heard of Tam Magma and Aqua. They are to Teams in the Hoenn region. Team Magma wants to expaned te land and get rid of the sea. While Team Aqua wants to exxpand the sea and get rid of the land."

Blackfire licked her lips as she finished.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 09:06 AM
"So they are complete opposites of each other." said MIke. But why will they work together he thought.

Mike grab a few of the extra eggs and ate them. Char was just full. "Why would they join up though?"

Ryu-Chan
December 18th, 2005, 09:08 AM
"ive heard of them to".*looked surprised* "almost everbody has heard of them where i came from"."i cant really u never heard of them"!"well i for one dont know"."i wonder to"."terra why did they"?

zane of dark
December 18th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Zane thought about what happened ."Wondered when something like this would happen."He said.Absol looked at Zane shocked."Ha!For once i was right!"Bulbasaur was shocked by it too."You guys owe me five bucks!"

Ryu-Chan
December 18th, 2005, 03:04 PM
"ok but still why they team up"?"its like kyoger and groundon,their opsites but why did mamga and aqua team up?ive been wondering that".

zane of dark
December 18th, 2005, 03:07 PM
"to get what they want."zane said."Who ever gets what their after first will betray the others.An old strategy.At least that what it seems like to me."Absol and bulbasaur started to hope he was wrong.

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 03:19 PM
"All they know is that they can rule the rule the world with it, but they don't know who is going to rule it and it will be non of them but someone far more evil."

Terra said shaking her head.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Mike didn't like the part about ruling the world. He didn't like it one bit. He then notice the ohters come in.

"If you guys are hungry there are some eggs on the frying pan. Help your self." he offered.

Ryu-Chan
December 18th, 2005, 04:20 PM
"hey can i have some to?" caitlin asked sitting down.

thanx

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Mike nodded, "Like I said. Help your self. There pleanty to go around."

Char laid down to rest. He like the idea of a full stomach.

"There is bacon and beans eggs." said Mike.

Ryu-Chan
December 18th, 2005, 04:45 PM
caitlin ate breakfast and sat down on the couch.

and caitlin started to think,i wonder i magma and aqua will come HERE?*gulp* thinking to herself

well they probly dont know were here.and she laid down to a nap.

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 05:11 PM
Terra turned to Catlin.

"As lond as I'm here they will come unless we leave."

Blackfire and Shadow were waiting for Terra outside.

"I'm coming."

Terra said and started to spar with them again.

Ryu-Chan
December 18th, 2005, 05:28 PM
your right.they wont.

i hope.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 05:28 PM
Mike decided to clean up and put the dishes in the sink. He and Char wash their own dishes. After they were done, they went outside.

They saw they were sparing. "They are good." he said.

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 05:33 PM
Terra flipped over a huge rock and avoided an attack from Blackfire. Then swung her foot around and slamed Blackfire into the river.

"One down one to go."

She sadi as she jumped out of the way so she didn't get bitten. Shadow used bite again and Terra got behind him and slammed him into the river as well. She then helped them out and dried them off. "Okay guys you contenue and I'm going to take a break." Terra walked over to Mike.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Mike was amaze with their moves. He never seen anything like that. Char too was amaze.

Mike then saw Terra coming towards him. "What going on? YOu are very good."

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 05:45 PM
"What did you think I was like most girls that freak out if they break a nail or are whimpy and don't know how to fight. Well if so you were wrong."

Terra said smiling.

Blackfire and Shadow tried what Terra had done and succeeded.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 05:59 PM
MIke stepped back. He didn't meant to say that. Char did the same. He didn't like a angry girl and Mike was the same.

He shook his head and said, "I didn't mean that. I just saying or priseing your battleing skill. Thats all."

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 06:01 PM
Terra smiled.

"Well aren't you a gentleman. I have to practice for my own protection."

Blackfire and Shadow were now having a battle in the water.

"Be careful you two."

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 06:06 PM
Mike nodded and said, "Ok. I guess I am a gentalmen."

Mike saw that the were sparing again. They were very good.

MIke then asked, "Can Char jump in to pratice?" Char looked at the two in awe.

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Blackfire and Shadow stopped and looked over panting.

"Sure he can. They would enjoy the company."

Blackfire and Shadow called Char over.

"Go have fun and practice."

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 06:21 PM
Char then jumped and threw some attacks. Char was ready for some sparring

Mike knew this will happen. Char always change when their is a battle to fight.

MIke then siad, "I know they are powerful. So I hope they go easy on him" he said to Terra

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 06:24 PM
"I'm not sure. I can't control them when they are like this."

Terra said as they started to spar roughly

"Don't hurt him too much."

They nodded and contenued sparring.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 06:40 PM
Char shot it claws out to dodge the attack. Then he jumped up and shot an Ember attack.

MIke nodded. Battling to Char is just another side of him. It a switch in his head. "I hope he does ok." said Mike.

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 07:03 PM
Blackfire moved out of the wave and used Shadow ball.

"Be careful with him."

Shadow bit Char on the tail.

Terra shook her head.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Char let a yell out and then started to Slash like crazy. Then he shot an Ember attack at Shadow.

MIke was a bit scared. "I hope they go easy on him. Char can some what do good"

zane of dark
December 18th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Zane sat down and started to think.He took what info he knew and aplyed it to what he thought he needed to know.Absol and Bulbasaur just watched the others spar."...Im going to need some more grunts...."He said to himelf.Absol and Bulbasaur got worried,

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Without turning around Terra said.

"Don't even think about it Zane you do not need more grunts."

Shadow doged it and bit his leg.

While Blackfire used headbut.

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Char yelled again.

"Keep your head in. Get close." yelled MIke to try and help his pokemon.

Char took the hit but held on to Blackfire.

"Ember" said MIke

Char shot an Ember attack with Blackfire that chose.

zane of dark
December 18th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Absol and Bulbasaur were happy that Terra was against Zane getting to more grunts."I dont need to threaten...just knock out.Team rockets working with team Aqua and Magma...So I thought i if i could get into a base i could get some vital information."Zane said sighing."I guess its back to the drawing board then."He started to think again.

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 08:29 PM
"You will get into their base in time and if need any imformation talk to me about it."

Blackfire took the hit and blasted a Shadow ball back.

Shadow bit his tail again.

"Take it easy you guys!"

charizard_maa
December 18th, 2005, 08:36 PM
Char was taking major damage but was still in.

"THat a boy. Stay in. We can beat them." said MIke. His eyes were on fire. Char were too. Mike was injnoring the convertastion of Terra and Zane.

Char was as quike as lighning turned back and slash Shadow and Blackfire with the same attack.