PDA

View Full Version : Iteki Kouin (PG-16)

GodofPH
December 8th, 2005, 06:39 PM
"Perhaps they are the ones we call the Fallen Angels. Maybe not, either way, we are the 'squatters' on Earth."-Thomas Edwin Castello, one year before his death.

You are one of a group of teenagers living in Dulce, New Mexico. Normally the town was a tiny no-man's land, but in recent times the town has been developed into a future-city. A Wal-Mart has been built, along with suburbs and a school.

Even with the town growing, life is still dull. You and your friends all think so. Aside from increasing reports of lights in the sky and unknown flying objects, nothing interesting has happened. You all decide to go drown a few 6-Packs of beer out on this patch of land covered with KEEP OUT signs. Nobody has ever seen anything going on here, so you ignore the signs and proceed on in...

NOTE: If this seems like not enough of a plot, please keep let it be. I want to reveal the plot gradually and keep it mysterious.

RULES
1) Normal PC Rules apply
2) No spamming or flaming
3) No godmodding in posts
4) RP Samples are required unless I know you and approve of your skills

Character profiles need

Name
Personality
History
Favorite Animal (just tell me what it is)
Favorite Color (If these questions seem out-of-place, it doesn't matter. Just answer)
RP Sample

RentCavalier
December 8th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Name: Azri Maxwell
Appearence: Wears a long, thick trenchcoat that covers up much of his underneath clothes, and gives everyone that he's gonna pull a gun and kill them. He wears a pair of prescription sunglasses constantly, and a large wide-brimmed hat. He homeschools, and rarely talks with anyone. He takes long nightly walks and happened to come across the field at the same time as the others.
Personality: Mysterious, cold, with a bizarre, raspy voice.
History: Due to his mysterious nature, little is known about him. However, a few in the know have seen him purchasing rather unusual books from the bookstore, hinting at an avid interest in the occult.
Favorite Animal: Praying Mantis
Favorite Color: Black and Red
RP Sample: I dun need one do I?

Kurosaki
December 8th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Name: David
Appearance: David is is 5'11" with short red hair and deep blue eyes. He wears a navy blue shirt, with a small diagnol cross on the upper right. He always wears a pair of navy blue jeans, as well as black running shoes, and he wears a navy baseball cap, no symbols and such on it. David has an average build, and has a gold chain necklance on his neck, and a black watch on his left wrist.
Personality: David is the kind of kid who has a strong sense of morals, he can easily identify right from wrong, and for the most part never participates in events that could get him into trouble. Aside from that, he has a tendancy to study a lot, which doesn't do justice for his dense personality, since he often forgets things.
History: David has been a very knowledgeable guy since he was a kid, always placing his studies and his friends above all else. He currently lives alone, as his parents went on a trip to Canada for business. Other than that, his life has been rather basic.
Favorite Animal: Cat
Favorite Color: White

Randall Raichu
December 8th, 2005, 10:55 PM
Name: Randall Asumia
Appearence: Randall is a 5'10" young man who has brown eyes and hair. He wears jeans, a military green t shirt and a black hoodie.
Personality: Randall is sensible and is always williing to help someone in trouble. Randall is also very strong hearted so whenever someone is ins troub;e or just being picked on Randall is there tohelp.
History: Randall grew up with ihs family in St. Louis, Mo. His mom died when he was 7 and his father when he was 15. He moved to Dulce, New Mexico ot live with his uncle three days before his 16th b-day.
Favorite Animal: Wolf
Favorite Color: grey
RP Sample: do i really need one?

GodofPH
December 9th, 2005, 03:32 PM
Randall, I won't require an RP sample from you, but I would like some history on your character.