PDA

View Full Version : Mew or mewtwo

code zerro the deluge
December 9th, 2005, 10:09 AM
who do you think is the better pokemon?
i will go with mew

Shiny Meganium
December 9th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Ingame, it's tough. Mewtwo has higher stats but Mew can learn any TM. In the film Mewtwo seems extremely powerful though. I voted Mewtwo.

saint jimmmey
December 9th, 2005, 10:38 AM
mewtwo it's like mew but with inteligence mew is like a little kid playing around...

code zerro the deluge
December 9th, 2005, 10:45 AM
mew is more powerfull though
in a way

Rai
December 9th, 2005, 10:46 AM
Hmmm.....I like them both....But I'll go with Mew cause it's cute =P

viridian doubletongue
December 9th, 2005, 11:34 AM
hhhhmmmmmm...eeeeeeeeerrr I think they are both some of the best pokemon. but Mewtwo has a really low cool sounding voice so I chose him.

[Technya]
December 9th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Yeah that's a toughie o.o'
Okay, both are cute and their both pretty good to use in the games 'cept that Mewtwo is a bit stronger IMO.

code zerro the deluge
December 9th, 2005, 11:54 AM
i thought mew was stronger

Pokepoop
December 9th, 2005, 12:04 PM
Mewtwo will always be better then the tiny, yet cute, Mew!
But Mew does have it's advantages, like the ability to learn all the TMs, which is pretty darn cool...

code zerro the deluge
December 9th, 2005, 12:16 PM
why do you think mewtwo is better

Pokepoop
December 9th, 2005, 12:21 PM
why do you think mewtwo is better
Because last time I checked, he's stronger.
He's also one my favorite Pokemon :D

code zerro the deluge
December 9th, 2005, 12:28 PM
but wo can larn more moves?

marillmonster2000
December 9th, 2005, 12:49 PM
I Like Mew Better Than Mewtwo.

devilicious
December 9th, 2005, 02:00 PM
Mew because it's pink.
And because Mewtwo is cross-eyed~

Recknin
December 9th, 2005, 02:04 PM
mewto because it
can talk

veXchu
December 9th, 2005, 02:07 PM
mewtwo all the way man he is my one of my fav!!!

Ibuberu
December 9th, 2005, 05:42 PM
No one can replace the original,Mew!^^

Strong and cute!XD

Anyway,with its ability to learn TMs,Mew could learn any bug type/ghost/dark move and sweep Mewtwo away,unless Mewtwo faints it first,of course!^^;;

Eon-Rider
December 9th, 2005, 06:19 PM
I think Mewtwo is better. Besides looking really cool, he is intelligent...

JBCBlank
December 9th, 2005, 07:05 PM
I love them both but... I think that mew is better becouse he's older and can learn more, but in battle... mewtwo is always the way I go...

Cloud_boy
December 9th, 2005, 07:10 PM
mewtwo is better, he kicks rear!

Tsugaru
December 9th, 2005, 08:15 PM
mew has the looks and tm ablities and mewto dont got no good looks,but high stats and psychick ablities

Demon_Slayer
December 9th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Mew, no doubt about it.... she is smart energetic and is cute as a button....MEW would win

Himawarii
December 9th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Mew <33 So cute!I ususally go with teh cuter ones :33

Drew
December 9th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Well...Mew is adorable, but I had to vote for Mewtwo, because he's always been one of my favs.

Dragonite Tamer
December 10th, 2005, 01:27 AM
I voted mewtwo cuz it's supposed to be an advanced mew, isn't it?

Smarties-chan
December 10th, 2005, 06:43 AM
I have always loathed Mewtwo, it's an uber and looks like a mutated Gorilla o.O But Mew is cute and playful and makes such cute sounds too ^_^ *huggles Mew, and never lets go*

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 10th, 2005, 07:18 AM
I vote for Mew. It's so cute!

ShiningTorcHic
December 10th, 2005, 08:37 AM
Mew got the DNA of all pokemon.
Did mewtwo got'em too?
I vote for Mew,without mew ,there won't b mewtwo :P

mew2_v1
December 10th, 2005, 10:07 AM
I vove Mewtwo because he rules!!!

Wolf_Goddess
December 10th, 2005, 11:41 AM
Mew...'cause he's just Mr. Adorable, ain't he? -grins- Besides, to me it doesn't really matter about power when it comes to favorites. To me, its just which one I like better.

The Legendary Saiyan
December 10th, 2005, 01:04 PM
Mewtwo is the best pkmn, so i voted him of course...

Demon_Slayer
December 10th, 2005, 02:03 PM
well, mewtwo is supposed to be stronger but mew is smaller and faster, since he is big, it takes him longer to get from point a to point B, while Mew can just teleport. So Mew would win you got to look at their speed and rarity of them Mewtwo is pretty lame to me, I dont like him

Saboten
December 10th, 2005, 10:13 PM
To me, Mewtwo is a way serious pokemon, so I pick the Kawaii Mew!

SapphireL
December 10th, 2005, 10:57 PM
I'm not a fan of either... but I think I like Mew better. :/ I dunno. Mewtwo is just kinda freaky imo. lol

Demon_Slayer
December 11th, 2005, 12:33 AM
mewtwo is supposed to be stronger like i said earlier, but I dont think he is

Smarties-chan
December 11th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Mewtwo might have better stats in the games, but in the movie, Mewtwo couldn't do a thing to Mew.

Demon_Slayer
December 11th, 2005, 02:08 AM
I know and Mew was playing the whole time...

MistMermaid
December 11th, 2005, 02:49 AM
I go with MEW2 cuz its powerful!!!!♥

Omega Latios
December 11th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Mew And Mewtwo Are Both Powerfull Bit For Some Reason I Like Mew ^^

The Legendary Saiyan
December 11th, 2005, 03:26 AM
U all just like mew cos its small n cute... :paranoid:
Mew is like a little 8 years old kiddy, who wants 2 play, mew is 2 foolish :P
Mewtwo is strong, he can speak, he pwns all pkmn, its true he didnt beaten mew, but mew is a little uncool lame pkmn... :cool:

code zerro the deluge
December 11th, 2005, 03:18 PM
mew's shadow ball was stronger
and he doesnt play in the 8 movie he is serious

WidowMaker
December 11th, 2005, 04:30 PM
Hmm.. I'd choose Mewtwo because hes got pretty good attacks and looks cool-ish. But.. I like Mew also.. Kinda of a hard decision. But I'll go with Mewtwo.^^;

Demon_Slayer
December 11th, 2005, 04:52 PM
its a tie! 19 to 19 I think mew will win I like mew

Prince Kingdra
December 11th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Mewtwo because it's a beter pokemon. Plus ever since the 1st movie he's been my fave.

Linoone
December 11th, 2005, 05:15 PM
mew, I like him better than mewtwo, more powerful, cuter, and the original one^^*faints*

Gokey Shuckle
December 11th, 2005, 10:28 PM
I've always liked the look of Mewtwo. I loved the TCG art of him th best. So many talented artists make hime shine each and every time. It just puts a simle on my face when I look at a Mewtwo card. I like Mew also, but Mewtwo the most. He by far the coolest in my Leaf Green game.

Hurey789
December 11th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Who did vote for? mew or mewtwo,huh shampoo?

It@chi Bl@st
December 12th, 2005, 12:52 AM
Sheesh! Mew is the best!!! Mew knows every move and she can defeat Mewtwo and defently she hase a good heart!!!:cool:

Setokaibarocket
December 12th, 2005, 02:52 AM
Most of Mewtwo's stats are better. Take a look. (I got this info from Pokemon Amplifier 3.2)

*Mewtwo*
HP: 106
ATK: 110
DEF: 90
SPD: 130
SPC. ATK: 154 (Highest SPC. ATK out of all PKMN!)
SPC. DEF: 90

*Mew*
All stats 100.

Mew is good because it has the best TM/HM compatibility. But Mewtwo's attacks are stronger. The first movie was inaccurate about Mew and Mewtwo's strength.

And remember that the scientists were trying to create a Pokemon like Mew, but stronger. They succeeded, but it was more powerful than they first imagined. Giovanni tried to channel Mewtwo's strength so that it didn't destroy everything around it, but Giovanni wanted Mewtwo to be his Pokemon, not an equal. But Mewtwo's power allowed it to escape from the armour and fly away.

Demon_Slayer
December 12th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Mew could take mewtwo down without trying....speaking of wich I got to create a mew

Amy-chan
December 12th, 2005, 08:36 PM
....speaking of wich I got to create a mew
Whatcha mean? :confused: And I ish liking them both, but Mew's got my vote. Mewtwo's strong and tough and all, but Mew's all that AND cute!!! ^-^ *glomps Mew* And not only that, but it is a very practical Pokemon to have. It can learn all the TMs, and it's uber rare. I remember the days when we were all trying desperately to go to a Nintendo event to get one. =3

Demon_Slayer
December 12th, 2005, 08:42 PM
For my pokemon emerald using pokemon creator

Samurai X
December 12th, 2005, 09:41 PM
I voted for Mew, he is a match for Mewtwo in the movie but I think he's better because he is the original and nothing beats the original.

Demon_Slayer
December 12th, 2005, 11:03 PM
yeah that is so true mewtwo is no match for mew

Smarties-chan
December 13th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Most of Mewtwo's stats are better. Take a look. (I got this info from Pokemon Amplifier 3.2)

*Mewtwo*
HP: 106
ATK: 110
DEF: 90
SPD: 130
SPC. ATK: 154 (Highest SPC. ATK out of all PKMN!)
SPC. DEF: 90

*Mew*
All stats 100.

Mew is good because it has the best TM/HM compatibility. But Mewtwo's attacks are stronger. The first movie was inaccurate about Mew and Mewtwo's strength.

Mew is good because it has the best TM/HM compatibility. But Mewtwo's attacks are stronger.
It is true that in the game Mewtwo is stronger, and I am not trying to say you don't have good points there... But it would be practicaly impossible to make a clone that is stronger than the original.
And remember that the scientists were trying to create a Pokemon like Mew, but stronger. They succeeded, but it was more powerful than they first imagined. Giovanni tried to channel Mewtwo's strength so that it didn't destroy everything around it, but Giovanni wanted Mewtwo to be his Pokemon, not an equal. But Mewtwo's power allowed it to escape from the armour and fly away
Wich one do you think is stronger, the one that can't control its power and is apparently psychotic, or the one that is peaceful and has perfect control over its powers? Because if a thing destroys everything in its way for no apparent reason, it has to be mentaly ill, somehow... And how do you explain that Mewtwo wasn't able to do anything to Mew?
The first movie was inaccurate about Mew and Mewtwo's strength.
I guess it is possible to look at it that way, but you could also think of it the other way around, what if the games are incorrect and the anime is correct? There are two ways to look at the matter (I am now talking about their powers, not their appearances) Mewtwo is indeed stronger in the games, but in the anime... no way.

Demon_Slayer
December 13th, 2005, 10:44 PM
Mew still wins, It can learn any tm or hm.

Cindy_Vortex
December 14th, 2005, 04:48 PM
I personally like both pokemon, but I'm gonna have to go with Mew on this one.

Demon_Slayer
December 14th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Mew is more cute and looks cuter in her SHiny form

Razuiberri
December 14th, 2005, 05:56 PM
I picked Mew. Mew is very adorable and the original last pokemon.
I suspected that people would pick Mewtwo because of his special abilities and all, but Mew is just too cute.

insectduel
December 15th, 2005, 07:40 AM
Mewtwo. Especially with Thuderbolt and Psychic moves.

[-~Crystal-Aurora~-]
December 15th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Mew is good for SP attack, and Speed. But Mewtwo is better for Pure Strengh. i won't Vote as i think Equally about them...

code zerro the deluge
December 16th, 2005, 04:43 PM
mew is the best people it can learn all the tm's and hms
it also helps rukario beat the regis

poke lover
December 16th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Yes its true thatMew can learn all TMS but Mewtwo is generally stronger and more superior. Mew also lacks the aggresivness that can give the winning edge.
I vote Mewtwo

Intuition
December 18th, 2005, 09:06 AM
I think Mew is stronger. Mew is the real legendary, Mewtwo is just a plain copy of it and thinks it's better then Mew. Dream on Mewtwo :P Just see it as Mew is Mew 1 and Mewtwo is (as in the name) Mew 2. What would u rather be in a competition, number 1 or number 2? ;)

Shining Lericon
December 18th, 2005, 09:36 AM
I think Mewtwo is stronger, since 4 of Mewtwo's stats in the games(HP, Attack, Special Attack, and Speed) are stronger than Mew's. Plus Mewtwo's defensive stats aren't too much less than Mew's defenses.

Aust77
December 18th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Mew.Mewtwo is just a clone of Mew and isn't as good.

mrsceptile
December 18th, 2005, 11:53 AM
:D hi everybody,i am mr sceptile from italy......i would like to wish everybody a merry xmas.

I voted Mewtwo because you can catch it without any tickets but mew you have to catch it with tickets.....plus mewtwo is my fav out of the 2 pokemons in question :cool:

code zerro the deluge
December 18th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Mew owns mewtwo ok it is the orginal man.

Drummershuff
December 21st, 2005, 03:41 PM
I voted for mewtwo because he is supposed to be the 'ultimate pokemon' but i prefer mew to it though.

-matt

Persona
December 22nd, 2005, 06:42 PM
I like them both, BUT everyone should know that mew :mew: is the one to be chosen because the originals are always the best! Well thats just my opinion.

code zerro the deluge
December 23rd, 2005, 06:50 AM
Mewtwo doesn't even like people that much.
He is insane.
But Mew is nice and gentle.