PDA

View Full Version : Power Rangers: Generations PG-13 to 17

Super_Lawliet
December 9th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Plot:

This takes place ten years after the first Power Rangers. A new evil has arisen and calls forth the ultimate villain, Sharmak. A creature created through experimentation, Sharmak was supposedly the most intelligent being in the universe. Of course this was correct, but it also meant the perfect evil. In the city of Altron, a place of peace and calm, has been plagued many months by RoboDroids, robots created by Sharmak. A group of teenagers and their teacher are out on a hike when a cave is discovered. The teacher instructs the students to stay put while he goes to check the cave out, but he never returns. It’s then that the fifteen students become concerned and enter the cave, falling into a hole that seemed to appear out of nowhere. When the students finally wake up, they find themselves in a forest of great proportions. After searching they find their teacher in a hidden grove, holding what appears to be some kind of communicator. (I think I’m getting off track…I’ll get to the point I think you all get the idea lol)

You return from this mysterious forest with a communicator of your own, still unsure of what it means. But deep down inside, you know that it means something.

I'm really hoping all of that made sense to you and if not, just PM Me!

Sign-up Form:

Name:
Ranger: (It can range from one of the original Power Rangers like Triceratops to S.P.D.)
Short History:
RP Sample: Mandatory, just do your best! ^^

Sample:

Name: Kitty Summers
Apperance: http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep539/eppic17.jpg That's what Kitty looks like, except that she wears a green tanktop, cargo pants and steel-toed boots (If you can't see the pic, PM me.)
Ranger Color/Type: Lunar Wolf Ranger (Power Rangers: Wild Force) http://www.rangercentral.com/episodes/ep434/eppic13.jpg
Short History: Currently Unknown

DarkFenris
December 9th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Name: tommy oliver
Apperance: http://www.rangercentral.com/prt-rg-tommy.htm

Ranger: red turbo ranger
Weapons: http://www.rangercentral.com/prt-ar-weapons.htm
Vehicles: http://www.rangercentral.com/prt-ar-vehicles.htm
Zords: http://www.rangercentral.com/prt-zd-turbo.htm

RP Sample:
All of a sudden the young death eater, Nixon, turns around and controls Sirius using an unforgivable curse. Sirius turns into his monstrous dog form and advances on us waiting for us to run. Getting impatient the death eater orders Sirius to attack Ron, like he did last time though I have only heard stories like very one else. Remus throws Sirius off of Ron with a jinx and I grab him. I throw the object I had taken out of my bag over us. An invisibility cloak, one I had made all by my self, always the size I need it to be because of size altering charms. I grab Hermione’s arm tightly and Ron’s and I tell them to do the same. They obey reluctantly, staring at me with slightly fearful faces. “Hold on tightly.” I stare at Sirius and think about appearing in Hogsmeade village. My breath is taken away and a few seconds later we appear in Hogsmeade, still with the cloak on. I let of Hermione and Ron and ask Hermione again. “Hermione? Where are we going?”

Super_Lawliet
December 9th, 2005, 02:37 PM
Ohh that's an awsome sample! You accepted! Oh, and as a note to all, I will accept RP samples from other rps

Jaybob
December 10th, 2005, 12:16 PM
Name: Shylocke Viron
Apperance: Shylocke wears a light blue suit with a white shirt. He has emerald green eyes.
Ranger: http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:OYzDW19-cpMJ:www.toonattik.tv/watch/images/power_rangers/power_rangers05l.jpg
Short History: Shylocke has a long lost brother named Orphen *wink wink* his parents were killed by Sharmak himself which has caused Shylocke to seek revenge
RP Sample: Think you know me by now if not just tell me

Super_Lawliet
December 10th, 2005, 01:28 PM
Name: Shylocke Viron
Apperance: Shylocke wears a light blue suit with a white shirt. He has emerald green eyes.
Ranger: http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=tbn:OYzDW19-cpMJ:www.toonattik.tv/watch/images/power_rangers/power_rangers05l.jpg
Short History: Shylocke has a long lost brother named Orphen *wink wink* his parents were killed by Sharmak himself which has caused Shylocke to seek revenge
RP Sample: Think you know me by now if not just tell me

I know you hun...just amuse me :P :P :P

Blaze
December 10th, 2005, 01:37 PM
Name: Dustin Brooks
Apperance: Tall, long hair
Ranger: Yellow Wind Ranger (Ninja Storm)
Short History: Dude like I rode dirt bikes and stuff, and I was in a secret Ninja Academy
RP Sample: Dude man, I don't know if I wanna be a ranger again. My hair was finally starting to become tamed

Super_Lawliet
December 10th, 2005, 02:05 PM
Name: Dustin Brooks
Apperance: Tall, long hair
Ranger: Yellow Wind Ranger (Ninja Storm)
Short History: Dude like I rode dirt bikes and stuff, and I was in a secret Ninja Academy
RP Sample: Dude man, I don't know if I wanna be a ranger again. My hair was finally starting to become tamed

-_-; er....is that your sample?

DarkFenris
December 10th, 2005, 04:49 PM
shes right. i wouldnt really call that a sample.

SilverTail
December 10th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Name: stanlex swords
Apperance: brown hair and yellow eyes, wears red clothes and bluejeans, will usually have headphones and ipod somewhere on him, wears black tennis shoes with black flames on them
Ranger: blue turbo ranger
Short History: girlfriend was killed by sharmack, so he is willing and able to fight untill he cant any more
RP Sample:

i walked along in the school corridor, and saw someone looking at a rock

"whatya lookin at? it just a rock, not like it was floating or doin a jig was it?" i asked sarcasticly

i went to pick up my foot but the bottom had melted, again!

"aww man, this is the third pair this week! and its only monday!" i said yanking my leg off the ground "im buying heat resistant shoes next time"

((its usualy longer, but this was one of the best i could find here.......))

i have a question, how are we going to use the zords if we are all from different eras of the rangers? i mean, one person is from turbo, another from dino thunder, adn another from mighty morphen, it is impossible for their zords to combine, i know, ive tried

i also wanted to be a ranger that someone has already taken, th ered turbo ranger, turbo pwns all!!!!!! *evil laughter is heard* wasnt me

Jaybob
December 11th, 2005, 01:12 AM
(((so when are we going to start)))

JBCBlank
December 11th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I'll give it a werl...

Name: Alan
Apperance: bottom of post...
Ranger: Red dragon, (from the original Mighty Morphen Power Rangers, the saga were all the dinosaurs turned to mythical animales)
Short History: I've been here and there, not doing much.
RP Sample: (from anouther Rp sight sexual dialogue though, hope you don't mind)

" Morph! Morph where are you boy!" A gruff old voice calls from the master bedroom on the second story of the seventy bedroom house.

" Coming sir." Morph answers from the bedroom right next door, where he had been placed when he had turned thirteen, (around the time the Miss's died), " I hope he doesn't make me do it again..." Morph begs to himself as he opens the eight foot oak door open, " You summened me sir..."

" You know what I want boy... don't act like you don't..." Mr. Marosht says throwing the covers off himself, he was compleatly naked underneath, Morph tried not to gag at the sight he had seen so many times in his young life.

The oldman's gurth wasn't the only thing that made one wish to empty his somach, it was the fact that Morph did know what he wanted, " Master please, I beg of you..." Morph started, but knew it was of no use, the old man's mind was made up.

Mr. Marosht only streached out his hand as though he had not heard him, " Come to me my wife...." His eyes seemed to be empty as he always did when he was in that frame of mind, " come and be with your husband."

Morph closes his eyes, there was no use fighting with him now, his only hope was to do what he was told, " Yes my husband...." He said sadly in his mistressis voice. As he said this he began to change, the infurnal iching that always acompanied his transformations took over his body. He could feel everything as it changed, his false cloths disapeared and he was left naked changing slowly into the form of his naked, and not to mention, dead mistriss. " I'm here for you." s/he said opening his/her eyes and looking at her/his master.

Morph climbs onto the bed as he had done many times before, Someone please help me..., He beged as his master began to have his way with her/him. " SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!" s/he screamed as his master entered his climax and didn't care at all of what Morph had to say or did, " IF ANYONES OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"
pics:
Ranger morph...http://www.annika-desch.de/home/Vita/Produktion/Synchron/2004/Power_Rangers/power_rangers.jpg
Normal: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/PDVD_003.jpg
yes I know it's alucard.. but that's what I wanna loook like..

Super_Lawliet
December 11th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I'll give it a werl...

Name: Alan
Apperance: bottom of post...
Ranger: Red dragon, (from the original Mighty Morphen Power Rangers, the saga were all the dinosaurs turned to mythical animales)
Short History: I've been here and there, not doing much.
RP Sample: (from anouther Rp sight sexual dialogue though, hope you don't mind)

pics:
Ranger morph...http://www.annika-desch.de/home/Vita/Produktion/Synchron/2004/Power_Rangers/power_rangers.jpg
Normal: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/JBCBlank/PDVD_003.jpg
yes I know it's alucard.. but that's what I wanna loook like..

*jaw drops*Wow....that's an impressive sample! You're in..oo! Alucard!

JBCBlank
December 11th, 2005, 04:28 PM
*smiles showing fangs* thanks....

Super_Lawliet
December 11th, 2005, 04:34 PM
*smiles showing fangs* thanks....

haha, god one ^^ ok, if no one else joins, I'll start tomorrow

JBCBlank
December 11th, 2005, 05:05 PM
*sits and waits for Rp to start... *

Jaybob
December 12th, 2005, 12:25 PM
*sits and waits with JBC* (((so lauren cant wait)))

Super_Lawliet
December 13th, 2005, 12:35 PM
It turns out I won't be able to start (thinking block) so I'd like someone else to start please

JBCBlank
December 13th, 2005, 07:19 PM
((Just what I'm gooooooooooooooooooooood at!))

Alan sat in the bar drinking a beer as he watched the news, " Anouther disapearance... that's odd." He says to himself as he closes his eyes, " Poor people, If only there was a way to help them."

" Want me to put it on your tab Alan?" the bartender asks as he took the empty bottle from him.

" Of course, by the way have you seen any hot girls around here lately?"

" Hot girls? No not lately..."

Alan thinks for a moment, " well I guess I'll see ya then." He leave the bar alone, sence he wasn't paying attention he runs right into a girl that was entering the bar herself.

((Who wants to be the girl?))

Super_Lawliet
December 14th, 2005, 09:38 AM
OOC: I guess I will...be a girl that runs into him...not hot but a girl. -_-;; eh...ok...wait...are you saying I'm not hot?!

IC: Everyday it's the same thing... Kitty thought to herself as she walked down the street. Sure, they say everything happens for a reason...but why...why does it have to happen? Grumbling quietly, the young woman shoved her hands into the pockets of her cargo pants. "But I wonder....I just wonder..." She whispered quietly, turning to go into the bar. Kitty yelped as she ran into a man that was leaving and stumbled back. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry sir! I didn't watch where I was going!"

Jaybob
December 14th, 2005, 09:38 AM
((( thats obvious lol ))))
Shylocke walked in to the bar and saw alan sitting there.
"You alright Alan?" He asked grabbin a stool and sitting next to him.
"Beer please" He said to the bartender. HE drank the drink and just waited for Alan to reply.

Super_Lawliet
December 18th, 2005, 11:32 AM
Kitty glanced back to them then walked off, whistling quietly. She continued on until reaching a heavily wooded area. "It is a good thing those protests had this area saved...if not for that...." She said, pausing as a small bird landed on her shoulder. Kitty smiled and continued, ''The wildlife would be gone....."

Jaybob
December 18th, 2005, 12:23 PM
Shylocke left the bar and followed the girl into the woods.
"Hi I'm Shylocke" He said. He saw a bird on her shoulder.
"Whats your name?" He asked still looking at the bird.

OOC: when can we fight? I'm bored X_X

Super_Lawliet
December 18th, 2005, 12:46 PM
She blinked and turned around and smiled slightly. "My name is Kitty Summers, a pleasure to meet you Shylocke..." The bird chirped twice then flew off as the ground shook a little. Kitty looked around, to see if there was a cause for it. She saw nothing.... A noise from the left, she looked over but there was nothing. Kitty shivered slightly and looked the other way, a machiene like hissing noise issued. She looked back over as an android-looking creature stepped foward. "What in the world....hm...call it a RoboDroid...,'' Kitty mumbled, watching the thing. She decided it wasn't a good person/thing, so she ran over and sent a fist to it's face. The Robodroid stumbled back buet straightened up, going to smack her roughly.

DarkFenris
December 18th, 2005, 05:31 PM
A tall man, about six feet tall, with hair going to his shoulders and wearing black pants, a red shirt and an open jumper over it, is walking along through angel grove. When he hears a commotion in angel grove forest, where there have been protests about not knocking down the tree. I break into a run and turn a corner into the park to see an android-looking creature attacking a girl. “No…” I run forward and attack it my self with series of punches and round house kicks. After a few minutes of non stop attacking the android explodes and disappears, leaving no trace of itself. I look around and get into a fighting stance and prepare my self for more. When no more come I stand up and turn around and see the girl. I walk forward slowly and stop a few meters away from her. “Are you ok? I don’t know what that was but we should probably leave incase more come.” I lie to the girl for her own safety and for the safety of the power rangers.

Let's Fighting Love
December 18th, 2005, 07:24 PM
May I be a villan?
If I can:
Name:Goldar
Appearance:http://jeff.sandwich.net/siteimages/goldar.gif
Short history:Met sharkam in battle. He lost but became one of Sharkam's servant.
RP Sample: The wind was calm. My lookout was empty. As I looked out of the window I saw the strangest thing... an army. Why at my castle? As I looked closer into the armies I finally saw the leader. A minotaur named Kaz. The most feared creature in all of Greece. I ran to grab the horn of battle. But as I blew it I felt a stinging in my back. I felt around and there was an arrow almost hitting my heart. I slowly pulled it out. I yelped in pain and lied helplessly on the floor. One day later I got up. I looked out my window again to see my men fighting the imence army. I yelled "For Sparta! For King Leonitas!" I quickly got battle ready and called for a meeting between me and Kaz. The battle stopped so we could meet peacefully. I said "Leave this land or you will forever burn in the firey depths of H***." Kaz simply replied with a grunt and a crushing blow to my head. I fell to the ground injured. My men quicly swarmed around him stabbing and punching. Finally Kaz started sinking into the grand crowd of Spartan warriors. I got on my horse and rode back into my castle. Now it was a fair fight. We would win.

Super_Lawliet
December 18th, 2005, 07:25 PM
OOC: Sure! Just post your rp sample then I'll pm you with the results!

Jaybob
December 19th, 2005, 10:37 AM
Shylocke got into a fighting stance.
"AHH!" He shouted ducking under a blow form another robot. He did a round house kick sending it flying into a tree.
"Fool!" He said smirking. Another one came behind him and wacked him in the back of the head.
"Ow!" He said rubbing the back of his head.

Let's Fighting Love
December 19th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Am I accepted?(stupid message LIMITS!!!!!)

Super_Lawliet
December 20th, 2005, 08:06 AM
OOC: Yes, you're accepted! lol

IC: She looked at Tommy and nodded her thanks. "I must ask," she said, how you knew what was going on..." Indeed she was deeply confused. The truth was, she felt that he looked familiar, although she couldn't place her finger on it..

OOC: I'm tryin lol!

Jaybob
December 20th, 2005, 10:12 AM
"I agree with her on this one." Shylocke said in a confused town. He scratched his head.
"Umm... So what is everyone doing now then?" He asked giving a slight smile. He looked at kitty.
"You're pretty good at fighting" He said complimenting her and smiling.

Let's Fighting Love
December 20th, 2005, 01:42 PM
I flew down after my droids had failed. I yelled "Do I have to do everything around here?!?" I landed next to the three people and slowly pulled out my sword. I said "So you are my new opponents? I hope you are strong or this will be no fun at all." I prepared for battle.

DarkFenris
December 20th, 2005, 02:20 PM
I smile at the girl that was attacked. “I was just in the right place at the right time. Nothing more than that. We really should be leaving before danger comes.” I look around and start pushing the teenagers out of the park when an ugly gold beast with wings flies down and blocks the way. He draws a sword and speaks about doing a job by him self. “Just wondering, what job are you talking about? Because we are not going to fight you unless you leave us no choice” my right hand moves to my left and pulls the sleeve down to cover up something on my wrist. My right hand then moves to my right pocket and takes a strange key of sorts out. I hide it in my palm from goldar and the teenagers. “If you don’t leave us alone. You will be hurt.” There is a hint of menace in my voice and the wind ruffles my red shirt.

Let's Fighting Love
December 20th, 2005, 02:24 PM
"The job is taking down the Power rangers. And you fail to hide you are one to. I will rip you apart piece by piece if you so much as touch me." I said now gripping my sword tighter as if I would strike with it soon.

Jaybob
December 21st, 2005, 04:14 AM
Shylocke ran behind a tree. He looked at the watch type thing on his wrist.
"guess it's time to use it then." he moaned holding it up. He pressed a button and shouted,
"DINORANGER POWER UP!" he had changed into a yellow robotic costume. He ran out and kicked goldar in the chest.
"You wanna mess with my friends. You take me as well!" He growled pulling out two daggers.

Super_Lawliet
December 21st, 2005, 01:10 PM
OOC: Guys, Im sorry for the slow replies, I'm going to need a vote on whom should be co-owner of this rpg. But wait until I get a form made and PMed. As for now, I'd like someone to take over my char for a bit....and don't try to make her like your own character...you'll be booted from the rp if you do!

Let's Fighting Love
December 23rd, 2005, 08:30 PM
I stumbled back to the kick and pointed my sword towards the middle of the group of Rangers. I quickly said "Lightning!" and a small lightning bolt shot out of it causing a medium sized explosion.

Jaybob
December 24th, 2005, 01:30 AM
Shylocke jumped out of the waya and kicked Goldar in the face.
"Power daggers!" He shouted pulling his daggers out and charging at goldar. He destroyed the minions after about half an hour and then went for Goldar again.

Super_Lawliet
December 24th, 2005, 12:58 PM
OOC: Ugh! Hey people...I've been in a depressed mood....you can p,m and ask if you like.

IC: She stepped back slightly, looking around. Three, four....ten, eleven... Kitty blinked, getting into a fighting stance as the robodroids came to her. " Say bye you freaks!," She yelled, jumping at the first to rush her. Only five? Wow, this is too easy She grinned and brought down both feet, landing gracefully upon the head of one of the 'Robos'. "Heh...stupid thing...."

Jaybob
December 24th, 2005, 01:06 PM
Shylocke flipped and swept three robos feet from the floor.
"Take that fool!" He growled stabbing his daggers into the remaining two.
"hmm that was easy for a change." He said looking surprised pressing a button on the watch like thing on his wrist and changing back into himself.
"Well is everyone ok?" He asked looking around.

DarkFenris
December 25th, 2005, 03:31 AM
I look around at the chaos around me with a look of utter confusion on my face.
I think to my self~what in the world?! Theyre rangers?! And they know how to fight!! This is out of control! I need to get them to zordon!!~ I spin the key in my hand and shove it into the thing on my wrist. I turn it once and shout out. TURBO RED!! In a flash of red light I have a red costume on with a helmet a bit like a car. Using the extra speed boost I get from being a turbo ranger I run around grabbing the two teenagers and then I call out my zord as I jump into the air. As I start falling a red car appears under me and the roof opens. I land in the seat and the other rangers/ teenagers land next to me. The roof shuts its self and I take control of my zord, Red lightning and start driving away at a high speed through the streets. After about twenty minutes we leave the city and start driving into a desert. Another twenty minutes and I drive into a sand dune and what appears to be a high tech facility. In one corner is a tube with a head in it. I stop the zord and open the door. I get out and pull the teenagers with me. zordon, I found these two being attacked by goldar. He has returned. Plus one is a ranger. How is this possible?

Let's Fighting Love
December 25th, 2005, 08:57 AM
OOC:Sometimes is it okay if I take a villan from the old series, post all his info, and then be him for a fight? You know like the classic shows. All the creatures I look up will be on www.rangercentral.com. Just asking permission before I do something stupid.

Jaybob
December 28th, 2005, 07:46 AM
OOC: I'll say yes but i'll double check it with Mort Rainey later.

IC: "Huh where is this place?" Shylocke asked looking around. He had been taken to some place in a desert. He saw Zordan.
"Ummm who or what are you?" He asked puzzled. He looked around. The place was huge. It had loads of computers.
"Where the hell am I?" He growled looking around again.

SilverTail
December 29th, 2005, 10:05 AM
i walked along a sidewalk completely un aware of my surroundings, just like ususal, i didnt have any friends here in angel grove, i was new here, and i wasnt that popular at school, nobody ever listened to me, and teh teachers just completely ignored me all toghether, but it was summer, a time for relaxation, atleast i could make friends now...well, i hope i would atleast

i heard a commotion in the woods not far from where i was, mechanicla whirring

"well, there goes another tree i guess" i said as i kept walking, but hten i heard voices, and a loud thud, then an explosion

"i dont think thats supposed to happen! adn i would know!" i said running to the spot, if somethign explodes, its not a good sign, first rule of electonics, well, thats what my dad told me anyway

when i got there i saw a giant ugly thing, covered in gold, and it had wings, that wasnt somethign you see every day, so i did what anyone else would have done, i hid behind a bush and watched

i saw a kid go behind a tree adn press a button on a watch, next thing i know their wearing some kind of suit, and a helmet, i had to get me one of those, but now wasnt the time to think of electronics, i was just making sure that nothing hurt me

i felt something grab my shoulder, something mettalic, this wasnt good

the thing that grabbed me, it picked me up and turned me around, this wasnt good, it had glowing red eyes and plates of metal here and there, wires were showing, whoever made this thing didnt know what they were doing, either that or it had been put togehter in a hurry, i looked it over again, there had to be a weak point somewhere.....there it was!

i kicked it in the chest, right next to its shoulder, the arm holding me up fell off and i fell with it, its other arm reached down for me but i spun around and tripped it, making it fall backwards and explode, yet nothing hit me, it had dissapeared when it exploded! that was a new one.....

Let's Fighting Love
December 29th, 2005, 10:13 AM
OOC: remember Dm They are now all at the fortress so you're there with Goldar.

IC: I saw the explosion and walked over to the patch of bushes then I saw a kid who had destroyed one of my androids. I just stared at him and I finally said "You have this one chance to run or do you want fight me."

Jaybob
December 29th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Shylocke stood there with Kitty and the rest. I sensed something wrong in the woods we were just in.
"ummm guys someone's in trouble!" I said. I noticed a globe sort of thing that wasnt doing anything.
"Zordon what does that globe do?" He asked

DarkFenris
December 31st, 2005, 03:17 PM
ooc: i am not really sure what to post. does some one else wanna contrl zordon?

Super_Lawliet
December 31st, 2005, 03:29 PM
OOC: I'd like someone to fill in for me for a little, I've been busy with sprties, but I'm trying to find the time

Jaybob
January 1st, 2006, 04:08 AM
OOC: I'll do that hun and I'll take Zordan as well if you like

IC: Kitty looked around the place.
"That globe is a sort of camera that shows us where ever there is trouble" Zordan said. He turned it on. Shylocke walked over to it. It was in the forest sonmeone was being attacked by Goldar. Kitty saw it too.
"Oh no!" She cried.
"get me back to that forst please Zordan" Shylocke said
"Hey you forgot me!" Kitty said. Zordan made his little robot alpha to press some buttons on the computer and the were teleported back to the forest.

SilverTail
January 2nd, 2006, 10:40 AM
i looked up at teh guy and nodded "lets go" i said suddenly, not thinking, but then again, anything was better tahn just sitting here and letting that golden monkey find me

JBCBlank
January 2nd, 2006, 11:10 AM
(( *blinks yawns* whats going on....))

SilverTail
January 2nd, 2006, 11:14 AM
((not much, theyve gotten into their first fight and have met zordon, i on the other hand have just taken down my first robot and am talking to someone))

JBCBlank
January 2nd, 2006, 11:19 AM
(( wow.... cool I'll wait till someone talks to me... don't want to bother people... *lies down* ))

SilverTail
January 10th, 2006, 03:41 AM
((*laughs* your not bothering anyone, where are you anyway? this one person wont reply >.> ))

Super_Lawliet
January 10th, 2006, 11:33 AM
OOC: I've quit the rp. Sorry but I'm having it closed