PDA

View Full Version : Wish Tag

knives
September 18th, 2003, 10:23 PM
Can someone tell me where to get a wish tag?

Frostweaver
September 18th, 2003, 11:05 PM
first of all, this type of question belongs to pokemon rs discussion forum...

secondly, are you sure this is the right name of the item? no such item exist.

G-LANCE
September 18th, 2003, 11:40 PM
i think knives is talking about the cleanse tag.

Frostweaver
September 18th, 2003, 11:49 PM
i dont' think so... i just remember that he talked about a rumor to catch Deoxy with the item "wish tag" used in Mt. Pyre summit.

The rumor is a fake. Therefore all special items needed in the rumor are also a fake.

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 12:05 AM
ooooooohhhh
i guess i just chose cleanse tag because it has the word tag in it.

knives
September 19th, 2003, 12:09 AM
i dont' think so... i just remember that he talked about a rumor to catch Deoxy with the item "wish tag" used in Mt. Pyre summit.

The rumor is a fake. Therefore all special items needed in the rumor are also a fake.

The Wish Tag isn't fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
explain then how other people got jerochi using that rumour?

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 12:11 AM
haa what arogance talking back to frostweaver
anyway did u talk to the people who got jerochi?
did u see it?
yea, didn't think so.

Kairi
September 19th, 2003, 05:57 AM
There is no Wish Tag in the game data. There have been multiple hoaxes about it, but it is not in the game. Maybe it will be in the third installment in the Ruby and Sapphire series, but for now it's not in the game. It can't be added into the game via E-card or anything else, the only part that can be written to is the battery file, and it can't be done from there. Remember how the shrine was in GS but you couldn't do anything with it? However, on Crystal you could get Celebi in the Japanese version, and the GS Ball? That may be the same thing they will do for the space center and/or the Wish Tag and White Rock.

Arcanine
September 19th, 2003, 11:19 AM
The Wish Tag isn't fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
explain then how other people got jerochi using that rumour?
How do you know thay used that rumour, if thay got Jerochi then thay used a gameshark or AR to get it.

Frostweaver
September 19th, 2003, 01:52 PM
the only way to prove "rumors"- hack.

Even if you see a "rumor" through screenshot, pokemon data and etc, it doesn't prove anything, as screenshot can be easily edited, and gameshark gives Pokemon profile. Only through searching through the game file you will get the most accurate info about everything (this is also how they discovered Unown ! and ?)

knives
September 19th, 2003, 01:53 PM
There is no Wish Tag in the game data. There have been multiple hoaxes about it, but it is not in the game. Maybe it will be in the third installment in the Ruby and Sapphire series, but for now it's not in the game. It can't be added into the game via E-card or anything else, the only part that can be written to is the battery file, and it can't be done from there. Remember how the shrine was in GS but you couldn't do anything with it? However, on Crystal you could get Celebi in the Japanese version, and the GS Ball? That may be the same thing they will do for the space center and/or the Wish Tag and White Rock.

Ok can someone tell me if the space shuttle ticket is real if so where can i get it

Kairi
September 19th, 2003, 01:57 PM
The same applies; it's not real.

knives
September 19th, 2003, 02:19 PM
The same applies; it's not real.

I hear talk its on the ocean floor im gonna check it out

Kairi
September 19th, 2003, 02:22 PM
Sorry, I and others have confirmed using ROMs and looking through the game data there is no such thing in the game. You're welcome to try however.

Rift
September 19th, 2003, 08:52 PM
Sorry, I and others have confirmed using ROMs and looking through the game data there is no such thing in the game. You're welcome to try however.Hey, i think if Kairi said it, its probly true! your the R/S expert! :)

Arcanine
September 21st, 2003, 12:53 PM
Hey, i think if Kairi said it, its probly true! your the R/S expert! :)
Your right, if Kairi says its not on R/S well then its not on R/S (she knows everything about the Pokemon games).

Rift
September 21st, 2003, 06:27 PM
Yep, who needs to waste money on them game guides when we can just ask Kairi!

Arcanine
September 21st, 2003, 07:12 PM
Yep, who needs to waste money on them game guides when we can just ask Kairi!
What did you say Scott. Well I got game guides for R/B/Y, G/S (that was before Crystal) and R/S.

kingdra71
September 22nd, 2003, 06:57 PM
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]

What about the girl next to the white rock in mossdeep city.

doesn't she have a wish tag.

Sturm
September 22nd, 2003, 08:54 PM
I thing the thing MIGHT be possible...(GS ball for US ver. if there aren't way to get it except gameshark, why is it was programed in US? why don't they delete it?) as I say, the thing MIGHT be possible...or impossible...

Rayquaza
September 25th, 2003, 08:17 AM
yes it will be obtainable trough a e-card. But I dont know how to get that e-card and if it will work also on a eu/us version

Kairi
September 25th, 2003, 09:37 AM
The GS ball was in Pokmon Crystal only, even though the shrine was in all the versions. I think that will be what they do with the "Wish Tag", although the tag itself is not in Ruby or Sapphire.

Rift
September 25th, 2003, 02:31 PM
I dont understand why they still kept the Celibi shrine in the US G/S/C games! it gives a guy false hope!

ji_ji_rachi
December 11th, 2003, 06:17 AM
Can someone tell me where to get a wish tag?

ON MY HEAD..... DONT YOU SEE THE LITTLE PICES OF PAPER STUCK TO ME AND BESIDES I(JIRACHI) SHALMT NEVER BE CAUGHT.

Manta
December 11th, 2003, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by ji_ji_rachi
ON MY HEAD..... DONT YOU SEE THE LITTLE PICES OF PAPER STUCK TO ME AND BESIDES I(JIRACHI) SHALMT NEVER BE CAUGHT

*uses gameshark* Gotcha! XP He He He...

Sleek
December 11th, 2003, 12:57 PM
do you guys know how old this topic is???

latios tamer
December 11th, 2003, 02:38 PM
all items are in capital letters right and wen the girl next to the rock sais "wish tag" it is not capitals only

:chinese: :chinese: ( bow)

Sleek
December 11th, 2003, 04:42 PM
Not to break your heart, Latios Tamer, but I had mentioned that a long time ago in an earlier forum. It is in one of the wish tag confusion threads. Thank you for trying to inform others though.

E. Master
December 14th, 2003, 07:17 AM
Yah but sleek is right, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: