PDA

View Full Version : Lost: The Other Crash (PG-16 for violence and language)

Tapioca
December 10th, 2005, 09:08 AM
WARNING: I'd suggest that you watch the show before you join. It may get confusing to people who dont watch. Its JUSt a suggestion, and is not required at all.

Plot

When Flight 815 crash landed on a deserted island, they were scared, confused, and hungry. After finding out that the tail section of the plane had landed on the opposite side of the islad, they were completely unaware of another plane that had crashed there the very same day.

Flight 745 is just a normal flight, on its way to America, back from Tokyo. After a rough storm hits the plane, you are severely knocked off course. The communication was fried from a close by lightning bolt. All that you know, is that you are heading toward a storm that looks worse than the other one. The flight crew thinks its best to try to ride it out instead of going around it, for risk of getting even more off course.

This resuulted in the crash landing on the island. Out of 167 people, only 43 remained. No flight attendant, no doctor, and worse of all, no Locke (XD).

Main Plot

You are a survivor of the Flight 745 crash. You have to find a way to survive while knowing that the 'Others' have it in for you.

Form

Name:
looks:
personality:
Why were you on flight 745?:

Mine

-Name: Teresa Gorman
-looks: blonde hair, that is pulled back and tied with a black rubberband. Unusualy short for her age. Wears a black shirt, and dark blue pants. Blue eyes
-personality: calm but when shes mad, she is MAD. She can stick up for herself, but sometimes isnt given the choice.
-Why were you on flight 745?: A job offer at a game development agency

Miharu
December 10th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Oh, can I join?

Name: Amber
Looks: Long brown hair pulled back in a low ponytail. Wears a red tank top and jean shorts.
Personality: HYPER!
Why were you on flight 745: going with Teresa

Shadowfaith
December 11th, 2005, 02:41 AM
The problem is...RPGers shouldn't have to know the show before they sign up, thats where you come in to describe the show yourself i as much detail as you can so that you do not have to depend on members to watch the show...perhaps quoting a summary of the show from a site or something, just to give an idea.

Why has your plane crashed at exactly the same time as the other, there must be a reason...perhaps a glitch in the weather?

Why were you even on the plane in the first place and where were you heading too?

Why do the 'others' have it in for you, and who are they?

I would suggest adding the above in.

Suki
December 11th, 2005, 07:45 AM
Me wanna join!!! I love Lost

Name: Suki Cartwright

Looks: Shoulder length brown hair normally with a small clip tied back by the ear. Wears a yellow 3/4 shirt with long jeans and trainers.

Occupation: Recently just got a job at a restaurant and works part-time

personality: Likes to be the leader of the group but normaly follows other orders from partners. Isnt shy and is bright and happy most of the time. Can get aggresive but only if things aren't going to plan.

Why were you on the flight 745? : Visiting a relative across the world as she suddenly falls sick. Travels with Dad to see her and plans to stay there til she recovers.

Tapioca
December 11th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Ok, I changed it, its a little less confusing now. Nice idea Miharu! ^^

Suki
December 11th, 2005, 08:55 AM
OMG no locke HOW we supposed to survive without that man !!!!

Tapioca
December 11th, 2005, 09:02 AM
spam! thats why it will be intersting! lol

Suki
December 11th, 2005, 09:05 AM
.. hey..... :D ok sorry so how many ppl do we need and when wil we start the RP

Tapioca
December 11th, 2005, 09:14 AM
probibly 10 or maybe less. Just like the show, we need alot. OK, no more talkin! I put alot of effort into this'n and I REALLY dont want it closed. ^^'

Zero ex
December 11th, 2005, 10:38 AM
name: Leon Scott Gzz.
looks: He has brown hair, blue eyes and a scar around his right eye. He wears a black suit, with some sun glasses.
Occupation: He works with a famed drug seller/narcotraficant(i think tha's spelled in english) His job is to kill the ones that talk to the police about this drug sellers and the traitors.
personality: He is always calm and very sarcastic.
Why were you on flight 745?: He have a job, he have to kill a traitor that was called "the gun". He was in the same flight.

Tapioca
December 12th, 2005, 01:02 PM
name: Leon Scott Gzz.
looks: He has brown hair, blue eyes and a scar around his right eye. He wears a black suit, with some sun glasses.
Occupation: He works with a famed drug seller/narcotraficant(i think tha's spelled in english) His job is to kill the ones that talk to the police about this drug sellers and the traitors.
personality: He is always calm and very sarcastic.
Why were you on flight 745?: He have a job, he have to kill a traitor that was called "the gun". He was in the same flight.

Im actualy not sure if thats even a word ^^', but welcome to the RP! OK, thats good enough. Someone wanna start us off?

Zero ex
December 12th, 2005, 08:58 PM
Im actualy not sure if thats even a word ^^', but welcome to the RP! OK, thats good enough. Someone wanna start us off?

You are right, well it is like a mafia, but not so powerful.

Tapioca
December 13th, 2005, 12:51 PM
occ: thats OK. alrighty, I guess Ill start it then1 ^^"

ic: The plane was going down faster than I expected. I looked to my side, and saw Amber and the little boy who was all alone on the plane. He was screaming, and i didnt blame him. I felt like screaming, but then Amber would freak out.

I squeezed the arm of my seat. I looked out the window, and saw the ground getting closer and closer. I held my breath, and waited for fate to catch me.

Zero ex
December 13th, 2005, 01:50 PM
"Darn!" Kyosgue said to himself while the plane was going down faster. Kyosgue fastly stand up and take his bag. "At least he will die, though." Kyosgue said to himself, while taking his gun. He put his gun in one of his pockets and saw a kid that was crying. Kyosgue make the position so if the plane crash nothing will hurt him, or at least he don't die.

Miharu
December 14th, 2005, 03:19 AM
"This can't be happening!" I said to myself over and over again. The plane was going down faster and faster. I couldn't think staright. Screams were heard all over the plane. I looked to my side. Teresa was looking out the window. I closed my eyes and waited for the ride to end.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 15th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Name:Jasper McCee
Appearance: Tall, flowing long blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. He often wears athletic shorts, a T-Shirt, which are most usually covered by his black trench-coat. He would appear dangerous, or mysterious to those who know him not.
Occupation: He is a college math teacher. Although he was many things in his past.
Personality: He is out-going, charming, and a very mellow kind of guy. He will usually be seen as the nice guy, the guy that saves the day, or whatever. He also though has a temper that flares up now and again, and be warned if he gets pissed off, watch out.
Why were you on flight 745?:He was on a Foreign Exchange Program. He was on his way home from meetign with Japanese students.

I watched in terror out my side window, and we rushed down to meet the
Earth. I said a silent prayer that we would be alright, that we would live through this. I knew for some reason that I woudld, I would be alright, it was just one of those feelings I got often, and my feelings had never been wrong. I sat and stared out the window, watching the ground come up to meet us, I braced for impact and knew I would hear a smash in a matter of seconds.

Suki
December 15th, 2005, 08:08 AM
My stomach suddenly felt a drop and I breathed heavily. My head was whizzing and I wondered what the hell was going on. I quickly turned and glanced my head into the direction of screaming, frightened people, soon to be dived into doom. The plane was dropping faster and faster and I wasn't sure if I would make it alive. I watched on as an air hostess clung to the nearest seat, kneeled down and prayed. The air was intense and I was paraylsed in shock that I didn't attempt to take down the oxygen masks. We were closer to the sea and I closed my eyes and breathed hard as my head was fighting against an immense headache, full of pain and fear.

Tapioca
December 15th, 2005, 12:44 PM
I continued to sare out the window. It would only be a few seconds now. Then, it was over.

I woke up, 1 hour later, I guess. I wasnt completely sure. I sat up, and felt a pain in my shoulder. I didnt even dare to look at it. I looked around for a glimpse of Amber, but I couldnt find her. All I could see was trees. I stood up, wincing at the pain still in my shoulder.

I heard someone behind me, and I spun around. There was a little boy there, staring at me for some reason. He was soaking wet, and breathing hard.

"Are you--" I began. I was going to ask if he was OK, but all he did was hold his finger to his lips, and made a shhh sound. I looked around for another person, then turned back. The boy was gone. I shook my head and ran towards where I thought where the plane was.

Suki
December 15th, 2005, 12:59 PM
The plane plummeted down and the sound was crazy. Suddenly, my sight was wiped out and it seemed a second before I opened my tired eyes to a salty smell and my mouth was filled with dry sand.

I coughed and struggled to get up. I couldn't feel my leg and I didn't have the strength to bend over and look at it, but somehow I knew it was badly injured and bloody. I was in a state, it was to strange to be real. I painfully turned my head and rolled over, where I caught the dreadful sight of other bodies washed up onto the white shore, some slowly moving. I heard a rustle of leaves behind me and eyes flickered. the noise got closer and lighter.

Then, a head blocked the etxreme sunlight beating down on me and slowly, I looked up. The figure was tall as it bent over quite far. It said, "Are you OK?" I recognised the familiar voice which belonged to the passenger who sat behind me in the plane. I wore no expression on my face and spoke quietly, "My..leg."

Tapioca
December 15th, 2005, 01:23 PM
I ran into a small clearing, and sat down. I had been running for a long time, and I wasnt even sure wha I was running after. I took a very deep breath, and started to run again. I heard another scream, but it was behind me. I spun around, but I still couldnt see anyone.

I fiercly shook my head, and ran on one direction until I finnaly did reach the beach. I look around, and saw a girl and some guy standing next to her. Me, who still hasnt looked at my OWN wound, was looking at the worst thing that I had ever seen. Her leg was torn up, and bleeding like crazy.

"Do...do..." I panted. "Do you...ned some...help?" I asked, choking the words out.

Suki
December 15th, 2005, 01:30 PM
The man sighed but remained in his bent over position. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, a girl, who looked quite old was staring at my leg in horror. I felt drowsy and dizzy. I gasped for air, as the sand inside my dry mouth was choking me.

'Water..need...water.' I struggled to speak. The man quickly looked around in panic. He stared at the girl for a second, who stood still, and then he hurried off into the trees. There was a rustle, then the calming rush of waves. I tried to lift my head up but I was too weak. I was in unbelievable pain.

Tapioca
December 15th, 2005, 01:34 PM
occ: hey! Im the same age as you! Im not old! lol

ic: I knelt down. "You ok?" I asked, ripping a piece of my shirt off. "I went to MED School, so I know how to handle this..." I said, taking the bottle of alcohol I stole from one guy out of my pocket.

"Thisll sting..." I said, pouring it on her leg. I quickly wrapped the cloth around her cut before the alcohol had time to sink in.

Suki
December 15th, 2005, 01:50 PM
occ: lol yeh sure

ic: I screamed in pain, but as I did I coughed violently, as the sand was swallowed down my desert-like throat. I looked at the girl with raging eyes but very quickly calmed down again and rested uncomfortably. Minutes later I
looked up, to find the girl sitting by the shore. She seemed to sense my stare as she came running immediately to my side.

'What's wrong?' she panicked, glancing at my severed, bleeding leg. I coughed again, more louder than the last time. She spun her head round to the trees the man had disappeared into, but there wasn't any sign of him. The girl looked panicked as I lay there helplessly, feeling close to death.

Kil me now kill me now I screamed in my head. The pain was soaring up my leg throught to my other bloody parts of my body. A tear slid down my pale face and the girl, who looked white too, put her head into her legs and sobbed. Suddenly, I felt a burst of strength and lifted the top half of my body up. The girl looked up in shock as I sat up in dread. My eyes were bloodshot and my teeth full of sand.

'Help me..up' I moaned. She shook her head and kept saying to me 'You can't, your leg, just wait, please.'

I couldn't take it anymore and with the last of my strengths, I stumbled up, but as I stretched up, my leg felt like it was hanging off. I cried in pain and I feel down onto the soft sand below and my head lay on it.

Miharu
December 15th, 2005, 03:52 PM
occ: Really sorry I haven't been around!

ic: The pounding in my head woke me up. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the blue sky. I felt something cold and wet run up my legs. I tried to sit up to see what was going on, but sharp pains ran up my arm. Finally, I managed to sit up. A small wave crashed onto shore. Dizzy and confused, I crawled away from the water. My sight suddenly became blurry and I crashed on the sand.

Suki
December 16th, 2005, 06:53 AM
As I lay there frozen and shivering, a yelp could be heard some metres away and the girl approached her silently. I listened as the injured girl cried 'My arm kills!!!!!!!' The girl who had been by my side acted and took a hard look at the stinging arm. I muffled a word, but noone managed to hear it. '..water...' I croaked helplessly. I lifted my head carefully but I saw the girl treating the moaning girl nearby. I lay there on my back, the sun still beating down on me, making me feel more uncomfortable and my head forced to sweat.

Jaybob
December 16th, 2005, 09:02 AM
Name: Sun Li
looks: http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Jake342/Dynasty%20Warriors/SSX-2.gif
personality: Hot headed and Hyper
Why were you on flight 745?: Going on a field trip with the school.

Kayota
December 16th, 2005, 09:28 AM
Um... I have the weirdest question on Earth to ask... Can I be 2D from the Gorillaz? Blue-haired dude in m'sig... 0.o;

Suki
December 16th, 2005, 09:32 AM
lol that is so wierd.. youll have to ask firefox

Kayota
December 16th, 2005, 09:36 AM
Yaarrr, so I gathered. I'm obsessed with 2D... ._. .-.;

Zero ex
December 16th, 2005, 06:51 PM
Leon woke up, and try to stand up. "Darn! It hurts!" Leon said while seeing his right arm, it was bleeding. Leon finally was able to stand up, and saw thee girls and a man in the beach. "He isn't with them, I must find him, make him heal me and kill him." Leon thought. Then he remember that he have some alcohol in his bag, but when he wake up his bag wasn't with him. Leon start walking towards the people and suddenly fall in the floor.

Tapioca
December 17th, 2005, 08:07 AM
occ: yeah, i like 2D to, but not as much >< Suki, you cant control other ppls characetrs in RPs. Only if its a made up character that someoneclaimed to use, than u cant use them in your own posts.

ic: I was wrapped up in helping Amber and the other girl, I overlooked the man that was laying on the sand a few feet away. I ran to the ocean, and wet a cloth. I came back, and made a small fire. I held the cloth over the fir for a few seconds, and then squeezed the water into the girls mouth.

Jaybob
December 17th, 2005, 08:11 AM
OOC: Am I in? If so:

IC: Sun Li stood up. She had a cut on her arm and leg.
"HEY YOU WANT HELP" She screamed to the person that seemed to be helping everyone. She ran up to them and knelt down.
"What do youwant me to do?" She asked.

Tapioca
December 17th, 2005, 09:41 AM
occ: yet again...you cant comtrol other ppls characters -_-'

ic: The person had a cut. A bad one, just like all the rest, but it wasnt AS bad. The cut was far anough up the leg to allow walking. "You, you can help." I said, a little annoyed by the persons lazyness. I was the ONLY one helping everyone, and I wasnt about to get yelled at because I wasnt diong enough.

Jaybob
December 17th, 2005, 10:03 AM
OOC: I'm controlling???

IC: Sun li ripped the sleevs of her top.
"Ok what can I do then ?" She asked holding tightly to her sleeves.
She saw a bucket in the distance. She ran over and picked it up.
"Here" She said handing the other girl the bucket. She put one of her sleeves on one of the peoples arms.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~
December 17th, 2005, 10:19 AM
:)
Name: "Pangora" (No real name. That is what it is called)
Looks: A large, reptillian beast about 25 feet in length. It's back, tail, eyelids and back of head is covered in Pangolin-like plates, while everything else is soft, scaly turtle-like skin.
Personality: The less-fortunate brother of The Monster. He was born without invisiblity and with tender, easy-to-puncture skin. He will do anything for meat, and will even risk it's life for it.
Why were you on flight 745?:... He wasn't.

Nobody said you had to be human. :) May I be this character?

Kayota
December 17th, 2005, 12:37 PM
OOC: :/ I'm confused now... I shall go re-read the plot... and then post ic... 0.o

EDIT:
Name: Stuart(call him 2D... XD; his real name sux)
looks: ----(go look it up)
personality: ----(go look it up)
Why were you on flight 745?: Touring Tokyo(or wherever the crap the plane was flying from)

IC:

"Wot the? Wot the heck just happened?" 2D asked dazedly. First he was asleep on a plane, then he wakes up with a cut on his arm and a pain in his side and he was on a beach. "Did the plane crash or sumthin'?" He stood up and brushed the sand off himself and walked over to join the rest of the group. He clutched his side in pain and kneeled down in the sand.

OOC NOTE: If my typing is crappy it's 'cause I'm on a laptop. ><;

~\"Metal Sonic"/~
December 18th, 2005, 05:29 AM
*ahem*

It was a normal day. A huge, 9-foot-tall Polar BEar was feasting on the remains of a man named Arnst. When suddenly, bursting out of the trees, was a monstrous creature called "Pangora." As Pangora bellowed, the bear roared and charged at Pangora in anger of invading it's terratory. However, Pangora simply picked up the bear and swallowed it whole. Then, Pangora heared something. He turned around and saw a large, bird like object plummet to the ground. It was another airplane. Pangora grinned, revealing thousands of needle-like teeth. He new if there would be any survivors, they would make a perfect meal. Pangora let out a beastly roar, and charged forward to the crash area.

Tapioca
December 18th, 2005, 06:13 AM
occ: OK, your both in. Ill post later.

Kayota
December 18th, 2005, 06:13 AM
OOC: Errr... I don't think you can do that, love. 0.o;

EDIT: NVM, sorry.

Tapioca
December 18th, 2005, 06:20 AM
occ: *restrains self from blowing up in padfootpuppys face* Ive been here longer than you. I know what Im allowed to do.

ic: "You can help out with heating the water." I said, pointing to the fire I had made a few minutes ago.

Jaybob
December 18th, 2005, 06:34 AM
Sun Li ran over to the ocean and picked up a bucket full of water. She ran back to the fire and left the bucket to heat up.
"Are you ok?" She asked to the other girl making sure she was alright.
"That crash was pretty bad. Know why it happened?" She asked. She took the bucket off the fire and ran back over to her.
"Here." She said handing the bucket to her.

Kayota
December 18th, 2005, 06:39 AM
OOC: Err... I was talking to Yonggary the Untold... 0.o; Sorry, love! Errr... I was ignored... 0.o; *dies* I never knew people with blue hair werent conspicuous... :p

IC:

2D plunged his hand into his pocket the moment he felt a migraine coming on, looking for his painkillers. When they weren't there he panicked a little but calmed down after a few minutes. "Errr... Has anyone seen a brown pill bottle?" he asked out loud, nervously, as he had the impression nobody had seen him.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~
December 18th, 2005, 07:15 AM
OOC: 2D scares me... *inches away*

IC:
Pangora looked through the trees at the meal infront of him. *Mmmmm... look at all the people* he thought. He couldn't wait any longer. He ran out of the trees and bellowed. Everybody looked up at him, and some cussed. Pangora picked up a random bystander who wasn't controlled my anybody, and ate him. He then looked around, stoping his eyes on a blue-haired boy with no eyes. He charged at him, but then stoped. Right next to the boy was a flaming piece of the plane. Pangora started to back away. He hated fire. Ever since The Others singed him with it, he hated it. Another random bystaner grabed a flaming pieve of the plane and started to swing it at Pangora. He had no choice. He leaned on his knee and bowed, showing that they had won. The bystander put down the peice, and stood there, understanding what Pangora ment. And for not slaying him, he would help them. Protect them.

Kayota
December 18th, 2005, 07:44 AM
OOC: I see godmodding/powerplaying, loves.

2D looked around to see a giant... lizard... coming toward him. He screamed and ran in the other direction, right into Sun Li. "Oh, sorry, love," he muttered, backing up a few steps. "That there giant lizard is worse than fifty zombies put together." He winced in pain as his migraine grew worse.

Jaybob
December 18th, 2005, 11:50 AM
Sun Li saw the Blue haired guy holding his head. She ran over to see if he was ok.
"Are you ok?" She asked walking him over to the rest of the crew. She looked over at the girl who was still helping the others.
"Here ya go" She said to the man giving him some water.

Kayota
December 18th, 2005, 11:54 AM
"I got a migraine and I lost m'pain pills," 2D muttered, taking the water gratefully. He drank half f it and poured the rest over his head and back. That was when he noticed the burn on his right arm... He didn't really care right now, he had better things to worry about. More like worse. "I'm 2D, who're you?" 2D asked.

Jaybob
December 18th, 2005, 11:59 AM
"The names Sun Li" She said smiling. She saw the burn on his arm.
"Here pour this on your arm." She said handing him some more water. She used the other sleeve she had and rubbed the mans arm with the water.
"Is that any better?" She asked

Tapioca
December 18th, 2005, 12:02 PM
I looked up at the people who were prevously helping out, and shook my head. "'Kay, whatever..." I muttered. I sat down next to the hurt people, and breathed in deeply. All that could be done was done. I watched the two people talk for a while before deciding to find some food.

I got up, and walked into the woods with a bag that I found near the wierd blue haired guy, and slumped off.

Kayota
December 18th, 2005, 12:15 PM
"Thanks," 2D muttered. Suddenly something clicked in his mind. "Hey, have you seen any other... odd... people here? I'm part of a band, the Gorillaz, and Muds and Russ and Noods are all missing, along wit m'friend Tuzzcat." He was tryinghis best to ignore his throbbing head while saying this. "So y'haven't seen any pill bottles laying about?" he asked the girl.

Jaybob
December 18th, 2005, 12:17 PM
" I'm sorry but the answers no to everyone of your questions there." She said patching up his wounds.
"Keep pouring water on that and rubbing it with this" She said handing him the water and cloth.

Kayota
December 18th, 2005, 12:25 PM
"M'lucky I didn't have t'change m'name t'3D," he muttered to himself, doing as she said. "So d'you know wot happened?" he asked, looking up from what he was doing. "And how're we gonna get back home? Damon and Jamie'll want t'know wot happened." He groaned and put a hand to his head reflexively as the pain grew worse still.

Tapioca
December 19th, 2005, 08:23 AM
I walked around until I could find anything that would br edable. I finnaly found a tree with reddish fruits on it. I held the bag in my teeth, and climbed the tree.

There wasnt alot of good footing, but there was enough branches to hoisy myself up. "Alrigh. Half the work is over..." I said, picking at the fruits. I heard a noise behind me, and didnt want to turn around. There was harsh breathing, and I turned around out of curiosity. It was the little boy I had seen about an hour ago. "Your the--" I said, poiting at him. He shushed me again.

I turned around for a moment to gain better balance on the branch I was sitting on, but when I turned back, he was gone.

Zero ex
December 19th, 2005, 04:28 PM
Leon woke up, he saw a band in his arm, he saw the sun and thought. "This cut it was... I must find the other people I'm sure there are other survivors, including him..." Leon stand up and start walking thorugh the beach, until he arrived to a forest. "Hungry..." Leon said while walking in the forest searching for something to eat.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~
December 19th, 2005, 06:38 PM
OOC: I see godmodding/powerplaying, loves.

Which is why I gave him sensitive skin. 2 shots from a gun and he's dead.

Pangora saw that this... 2D... had a headache. He thought quickly, and barged into a tree, knocking it over. He then snapped it in half. As he knawed on one half, he took a liquid from inside the tree, and rubbed it gently on 2D's head with his gargantuan fingers. That liquid was suppost to help headaches, or so he had heared...

Kayota
December 19th, 2005, 06:54 PM
"Err..." 2D stared up at the monster half in fright, half in wonder. "Do you, er, talk?" he asked it. "And... Err... Wot's yer name?" He grinned up at it awkwardly and then returned his gaze to the sand beneath him.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~
December 19th, 2005, 07:05 PM
Pangora looked down at 2D, and then took the tree out of his mouth. He then, in the sand, wrote:
"I am Pangora. No, I cannot talk, but I am happy to serve you.
Suddenly, he heared a sickening roar. It was no normal roar.
It was his brother's roar.

Kayota
December 19th, 2005, 07:21 PM
A tremor shook 2D's body as he, too, heard the roar. Frightened, he looked up. "W-wot is it?" he stuttered, shaking with fear. He glanced quickly at the writing in the sand, up at Pangora, then to the trees.

~\"Metal Sonic"/~
December 20th, 2005, 12:40 PM
Pangora covered up the prieviously written words, and then wrote
"It's my brother. He is very dangerous and you should be cautios when in the forests. Just look what he did to my hand.
Pangora then revealed that on his left hand, 2 of his fingers were gone..