View Full Version : Pokémon - Mastery Islands

Kaneda Morspeed
December 10th, 2005, 6:44 PM
Nowadays, the real test for trainers to see if they are to become Champion, is not the Elite Four, or Gyms, it is the Master Gyms of the Mastery Islands. These islands, are located off the coast of Orre.

The eight Master Leaders, are a mystery for the trainer to find out, and are very skilled in their handling of their Pokemon.

You, are a trainer, who has just obtained the status of Master Trainer, and are on the boat, S.S. Mastery, en route to Mastery Islands. What you do with your journey, only you know.

Sheet ::

Name: (The name of your character)
Home Region: (Make it up if you'd like, however, you may also choose from the Region List below)
Description: (What your character looks like)
Personality: (How your characters acts alone and with others)
Pokémon: (The Pokémon of your character. Please try to keep them reasonable.)
History: (A small History of your characters life)
Other: (Anything else you may wish to add)
RPG sample: (A sample of your RPGing skills)

Region List ::

Sevii Islands
Orange Islands

Notes ::

The battling will be in Anime style. Also, do not ask me to be a master leader. These will be played out as NPCs (Non-Player Characters).

All right! That is all, and enjoy!

December 11th, 2005, 8:49 AM
Name: John Morris

Home Region: Mandarin Island South - Orange Islands

Description: Not needed as I include picture.

Personality: Adventurer and Determined , John dislikes people who contradict him, he loves to travel around with his pokemon and doesn't mind other people travelling with him although in his 6 years of training he never travelled with anyone. He is one of those people who keep their word and when he promises he is going to do something, he wont rest until he does. John loves to help people and pokemon whenever they need him and he is one of those people who can't say no except when whatever is asked to him is something that goes against his own morals.

-- Charmander
----- Name: Dude
----- Nature: Brave

-- Growlithe
---- Name: Growly
---- Nature: Timid

-- Togetic
---- Name: Tothis
---- Nature: Serious

-- Lapras
---- Name: Lappira
---- Nature: Docile

-- Snorlax
---- Name: Megalazy
---- Nature: Relaxed

-- Jigglypuff
---- Name: Artlipuffy
---- Nature: Modest

History: Born in Mandarin Island South (Orange Islands), John got his first pokemon - Growlithe when he was 11, he never evolved it. John captured Charmander about 2 days later on the mountains located at north of the same island. He has traveled all around the south area of the orange islands with the lapras he found at Sunburst Island, when he was 15 he found an injured Togepi on Valencia Island that later evolved into Togetic, he got his snorlax from his grandpa who lives in kanto, together with it his grandpa also sent a pokeflute and a letter saying to never let snorlax sleep on river beds. John reently captured a Jigglypuff that was walking around on the Golden Island with a pen that apparently ran out of paint.

Other: John saved a Kadabra during a fire that ocurred in his hometown when he was 9. Due to the fear the Kadabra felt, some of it's psychic powers passed on to John. John is since then able to create small fires with his mind, he can also control fire pokemon only by thought. The only way to know when he is using his powers is because his eyes glow red when he is using them. His power also gives an extra boost of energy to his fire pokemon. Due to his ability, Johns whish is to become a great fire pokemon trainer and later become a gym leader and open a Fire Type Gym. Even though John loves fire pokemon, he likes all other types of pokemon as well.

RPG sample: later if needed x_X

December 11th, 2005, 9:17 AM
Name: Trinity Aurora Moon (Charon)
Hometown: Aeroblyss, Kinaki
Pokemon: Umbreon (Shadow), Misdreavus (Paine), Typhlosion (Inferno), Beautifly (Mystic), Dragonair (Starlight), Plusle (Plus) [All Female]

Appearance: Charon's black hair stands out with a white diamond clip and a brown highlight. Her earrings are small black garnets and a little bit of silver hanging on the top. She has no interest in makeup, though. Charon wears a black top, with the two straps twisted, to surround her neck. She also wears a black skirt, with some silver stripes on the ends. She makes it simple to wear by wearing her silver belt complete with amethysts surrounding it. To finish it off, Charon wears black boots, with a white lining and a little bangle to make look fancy. She also wears a black armguard on her left wrist, and some other dark clothes. She also has a black grudge mark on her leg, but it is covered by her skirt. When anyone sees it, Charon's true identity is discovered.

Personality: You can never tell what Charon will do next. A cold-hearted spirit might make her seem tough, but she always wonders what can happen to others. That's what makes her have a positive side in her heart. Some people call Charon, "Shadow" because her mind is always up to itself. Charon ended up with this personality because of her violent past. Charon also knows a sense of vilence, something that can give her the reputation. Some also have been beaten by Charon, only to find out how she became like this.

History: When Charon was nine, some theives broke into her house. They dropped a flash grenade in the house that it went off and the house was filled with smoke. Charon couldn't see her parents, and when the smoke cleared up, Charon found herself alone. Two years later, Charon had been banished from her hometown because of her violent attitude towards the city. While walking on the streets, Charon found herselves a pair of Shadow Balls. They were only normal PokeBalls, but they could catch Dark and Ghost Pokemon easily. Charon found this a lucky streak. She also uses the Echo Balls, a type of PokeBalls that can catch Pokemon far away. Not many people have these two types.

Other: Charon's voice is really haunting, and she's only someone who you might not want to get mad with. Otherwise, Charon can take you down. She also has a unique ability: Shadow Control. It allows Charon to move things around, as well as examining them up close. If it's used on people, it can give them a grudge.

Kaneda Morspeed
December 11th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Yay!!! 4 more members and we can start! Also, the RPG Sample is not that necessary, if I can already approve by the way your character is made, and obviously, you two are approved.

December 11th, 2005, 12:27 PM
Name: Faye Tomarchi DewCrystal (Rei)

Home Town: Everglade Village, Fymiale(made it up)

Description: Warm golden hazel eyes is the first thing you notice on this person. That and her soft, smooth cream colored skin. Rei just was fated to be a tad short for her age, as she is 5'3 1/2". And to match that, she's rather much petite in build, appearing slender. Her scarlet red hair is cropped short from a bad incident from a Scyther(most of the reason why her dislike for Scyther is immense), and usually has a black rose hanging from one side of her head.

Usually, she would wear a forest green miniskirt with black shorts underneath with a white sleeveless shirt. The shirt has a red thorny rose and black thorny rose design, crossing over each other as an "x". A black denim vest is also something worn. Black steel-toed combat boots complete the outfit, but not without her crystal pendant that's hung from her neck, which seems to change color depending on her mood.

If not wearing the miniskirt, she just settles on black denim jeans. Plus, her items are carried in a white fanny pack that deatches to become a belt yet it has the same design from her shirt on it.

Personality: Sly, clever, but a tad soft-spoken. She normally feels a bit out of place and tries hard not to be noticed. That crystal pendant hanging from her neck was the only memory of her family before they were disinagrated in the fire of her fifth birthday. The only friends she had ever had were the moon and her pokemon, and generally feels safe with them. It's easy to see the sadness in her sad-happy smile, what's hard is to see right past it. Yet with all of this, to try and hide all of that even further is her playful battle style.

Pokémon: Espeon(Aura, Female) Kirlia (Serenity, Female) Flygon (Swift, Male) Chimecho (Chime, Female) Milotic (Tender, Female)

History: For reasons unknown, her parents weren't around after her fifth birthday as they were killed in a mysterious fire. And for a few days after that, she was left alone in the burnt house until her neighber found her. You see, Everglade Village is a town of psychics, mystics, and channelers- each of the sixth sense. Almost everyone have the telepathic ability. Others can levitate stuff with their mind, half as many can teleport, some were future seers while very few have a very sharp sixth sense, sensing and seeing sprits.

As being a resident in that town, by eight she was able to pick up on how to levitate objects weighing only 16 pounds or less. She could of picked up telepathy if she stayed there long. However she had to leave when she turned twelve because she felt the urge to see the world. Which led up to the incident when most of her her was cut off by a Scyther.

Other: If she doesn't release any psychic energy(or use it) in a long while, it has other ways of bursting all out, causing strange happenings like when a fuse box overloads. Which is that reason why she meditates or even so much as crying often. These techinques for releasing energy gradually are called Meditative Release and Tear Discharge. ((More otherwise, sometimes she jabbers something in an ancient tongue.))

RPG sample: (I have a sample waiting on my typing program if you require it.)

(Will change her entire bio if not okay.)

Kaneda Morspeed
December 11th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Approved. No need for RP Sample.

December 11th, 2005, 3:21 PM
Name: Terra Helgrind

Home Region: Has no home travels everywhere by flying is always on the move.

Description: light brown hair and eyes, hair down to shoulders, keeps her face unreadable so no one can tell what she's thinking, jeans, a black long sleeve top with sappire straps resting on her shoulders while her sleeves start right below her shoulders, black knee high boots, a gold band around her neck and wrists, can change her eye color at times sometimes by acitdent.

Personality: Mysterious, caring, adventurous, keeps to herself most of the time, doesn'tlike being with others, loves being by herself and her pokemon, since she grew up with pokemon she doesn't like other people, which makes it hard to talk to her, when someone tries to talk to her she becomes bitter and hard to talk to, and she mainley tries to avoid people.

Pokemon: Dragonair [nickname: Jem gender: female], Houndoom [nickname: Draik gender: male], Jolteon [nickname: lightning gender: male], Ninetales [nickname: Flame gender: female], Persian [nickname: Callie gender:female], and Fearow [nickname: Deuce gender: male]

History: Her parents died when she was 5 and she grew up living with pokemon. She has strange abillities such as her eyes change color to match her mood, she has a gift called telekaneesis which means she can move things with her mind, and she can control water and fire. Terra thinks all of theese "gifts" are more like curses.

Other: Terra sometimes says things in an ancient language.

RPG Sample: I will post one later if needed.

December 11th, 2005, 4:08 PM
I'll joint this thing...

Name: Blade (nothing more)
Home Region: Grotto town (will be explaned in time)
Description: pic at bottom of post...
Personality: Alone he only thinks of pokemon, for he dosn't like other people, that makes him very bitter and hard to talk to.
Pokémon: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs006.gif Ali, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs141.gif Quatzal, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs003.gif Blade, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs160.gif Porqueno?, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs031.gif psy, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs156.gif Violet.
History: He's spent all his life with pokemon, so in a sence they are his life, he spends hours training them for battles and coordinating contests.
Other: nothing else. only that he has all the ribbons in the contests.
RPG sample:

" Morph! Morph where are you boy!" A gruff old voice calls from the master bedroom on the second story of the seventy bedroom house.

" Coming sir." Morph answers from the bedroom right next door, where he had been placed when he had turned thirteen, (around the time the Miss's died), " I hope he doesn't make me do it again..." Morph begs to himself as he opens the eight foot oak door open, " You summened me sir..."

" You know what I want boy... don't act like you don't..." Mr. Marosht says throwing the covers off himself, he was compleatly naked underneath, Morph tried not to gag at the sight he had seen so many times in his young life.

The oldman's gurth wasn't the only thing that made one wish to empty his somach, it was the fact that Morph did know what he wanted, " Master please, I beg of you..." Morph started, but knew it was of no use, the old man's mind was made up.

Mr. Marosht only streached out his hand as though he had not heard him, " Come to me my wife...." His eyes seemed to be empty as he always did when he was in that frame of mind, " come and be with your husband."

Morph closes his eyes, there was no use fighting with him now, his only hope was to do what he was told, " Yes my husband...." He said sadly in his mistressis voice. As he said this he began to change, the infurnal iching that always acompanied his transformations took over his body. He could feel everything as it changed, his false cloths disapeared and he was left naked changing slowly into the form of his naked, and not to mention, dead mistriss. " I'm here for you." s/he said opening his/her eyes and looking at her/his master.

Morph climbs onto the bed as he had done many times before, Someone please help me..., He beged as his master began to have his way with her/him. " SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!" s/he screamed as his master entered his climax and didn't care at all of what Morph had to say or did, " IF ANYONES OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

December 11th, 2005, 4:21 PM
Name: Mizuno Rio (Rio is her given name)

Home Region:Hoenn

Description: Rio is an (almost) average looking girl with a shoulder-lengthed light brown hair with a blonde streaks. She has an unusual orangish eyes that turn into reddish in dark. Her pale skin makes everyone around her thinks she never goes out or always in the dark places.

Rio's usual outfit is Red short sleeved T-shirt with Americal Flag symbol and a short denim skirt with a silver belt. She also has a beachy high heel sandals on (or just plain old white sneakers) and a red and blue chained necklace on her right arm.

Personality: Rio might be misunderstood, because of her looks. Many people thinks of her as 'not so outside person' but in truth, she loves outdoors and most of the time, she loves to dream about natures. She might be quiet and sarcastic at times, but in truth, she wants to get to know everyone and be more social around people.

Pokémon: Pikachu (Rai), Eevee (Shinka), Meganium (Happa), Dusclops (Rei), Combusken (Enka) and Kingdra (Sui)

History: Rio, as a child, was raised by her mother. Her father, an scientist, disappeared 11 years ago, to find an mysterious treasurer deep below the sea. Rio supported and helped, and would occasionaly would go outside.

Rio supported her mother in many way by having a part time jobs and help out in the house. But her mother, let her go and travel, feeling that it would be best for her sake and her daughter's.

Other: Rio dreams of becoming a scientist one day, finding secrets about pokemon world and get to understand pokemons better, so for that, she always studies about pokemon nature.

RPG sample: (I'll write it later, Idon't have much time)

Kaneda Morspeed
December 11th, 2005, 7:48 PM
All are accepted, although, only if JBCBlank takes away the Legendaries from the team. If not, he won't be accepted. Although, mark my words, there will be a possibility of catching legendaries in this game however, new and very powerful ones too.

Dark Draco
December 11th, 2005, 8:58 PM
Name: Bane Draconus
Home Region: Eclipsilon, Drakor

Description: Bane is about 6’4” tall and fairly well built. Bane has spiky black hair lined with red (like Shadow the Hedgehog’s) and unusually black eyes. His otherwise normal face has a scar running through his left eye towards his nose. Bane always wears a dragon emblazoned shirt and his black denim shorts, ripped at the knees. Overtop his dragon shirt, Bane wears a loose fitting, dark red vest, which holds his pokeballs along the inside. Finally, Bane wears a black trench coat, usually with the collar over his right shoulder.

Personality: Cold-hearted and merciless, Bane has locked away his feelings of everything thing from everyone. He keeps to himself, helping only when required or he gets something in return. He wasn't always like this, but harsh times on the run in Drakor have changed his outlook of the world.

Pokémon: Tyranitar (Tyrant), Metagross (X-Factor), Nidoking (Venom), Aggron (Rampage), Scizor (Razor), Flygon (Blitz), all male

History: Bane travelled through his home region of Drakor, when he was ambushed by the one of the regions Teams, Team Eclipse. He was forced to train under their leader, changing his mindset and outlook on battles. Eventually, he broke free of his mental restraints and left behind his old dreams. He now searches for a purpose in this tournament.

Other: Bane has an even darker side that releases itself when Bane is enraged.

RPG sample: If you want one, here it is. If not, don't read it. It's taken from one of my previous RPG's, a pokemorph one:
I…I’m free…free…yet Tyrant is dead…or, is he within me? Bane thought as he lay huddled beneath a large tree amongst the forest. He looked to the sky, only to see the foliage blocking his sight. Grunting from the pain of multiple wounds, Bane staggered out of the tree’s cover into the night.
“Why, why did this happen? What was the point in it all?” Bane spoke to himself, and then raised his head to the sky, looking at the stars.
“Now I have become this…this monster!” Bane whirled around, swinging his tail into the trunk of the tree that had covered him, snapping the trunk.
“No one will know who I really am, I’m just a freak. No, I’m not a freak…I’m a killing monster!” Bane slammed his fists to the ground in anguish, hating what had happened to Tyrant and himself.
Bane, get over it! You can’t change what happened, nor can you return to being human. Your past life is over, accept this new form. Besides, you know where you can go. That school for pokemorphs, you’re one of them now. Bane heard this from inside his head, not sure if it was his thoughts…or maybe Tyrant’s.

Kaneda Morspeed
December 11th, 2005, 9:03 PM
Dark Draco :: Accepted. We will start as soon as JBCBlank posts.

December 12th, 2005, 7:10 AM
While we wait, am I alowed to add a bit more to my personality and description?

December 12th, 2005, 7:15 AM
Yeah, sure! Me and Crystal did it!

Kaneda Morspeed
December 12th, 2005, 9:25 AM
Yeah, you can. Go ahead.

December 12th, 2005, 2:44 PM
Name: Randall
Age 17
Home Region: Johto
Description: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/Randall-kun/PhotoImpression4.jpg
Personality: Randall is quiet, he keeps to himself most of the time, but if the matter upsets him, he pipes in and most of the time he isn't very polite about it.
Pokémon: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs342.gifUmbreon, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs341.gifEspeon, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs290.gifJolteon, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs289.gifVaporeon, http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs291.gifFlareon, and http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbc133.gifEevee
History: Randall grew up in New Bark Town. When he was 10, Prof. Elm gave him an Eevee. He loved his Eevee so much he didn't want it to evolve. So he searched and searched for another Eevee. It went from there. He became an Eevee trainer now owning many Eevee and thier evolved forms.
Other: Randall holds a pokegear with other various items he has.

Shou Sample RP:

Shou walked down the streets of the small town. Humans and other creatures were scurrying about their business. Shouts of bargains entered his ears. But Shou continued on. He was not interested in foolish items. He was a Demon. Of human appearance, yes, and he was always like that. He needed not lesser nutrients. His white Cloak and hood appeared not to be touched by the dirt and filth of the street. His face was soft in appearance and comforting. He seemed kind enough, his baritone voice kindly refusing all the offers handed to him. Thanking the shop keepers for their kindness and all.

Then, a small child ran into Shou and fell over. Shou kneeled down to pick the child from the street floor. The smile and soft features were still on his face. But the eyes had changed tone into a darker, crueler, colder yet the eyes burning with rage. The ChildˇÇs happy face turned to that of horror and ran off like he had seen a ghost.

The villagers looked oddly at Shou, and Shou took his hood off of his head, his face was back to normal, kind and comforting. The villagers seeing the face saw nothing wrong, and thus came to the conclusion that the child had probably imagined something. Life returned to normal.

For the moment, he will allow the lesser filth to run free in the lands of Ordek. But soon, Shou will claim his true title, Kurayami no Shou, so as to declare dominance over the living and the dead alike. Control the past and the present and thus dominate the Future with the choking alliance of Darkness and Fire.

Utter Disaster
December 12th, 2005, 3:59 PM
Name: Ranson
Home Region: Hoenn
Description: brown spiked hair, blue eyes, folded black bandana, white shirt, camo jeans, white shoes, belt for pokeballs, red bandana around wrists
Personality: Ranson is very cautious wherever he goes. He can be a bit reckless and that usually gets him in trouble. In a battle, he is completely focused and wants to eliminate them as quick as possible.
Pokémon: Absol(Male), Mawile(Female), Flygon(Male)
History: Ranson was born in the Hoenn town of Rustboro. As he grew older, he was already interested in pokemon, like the other kids. He grew to be a strong trainer and he traveled across Hoenn beating Gym Leaders and many interesting trainers. All Ranson really does is travel now to see if there are any battles awaiting him.
Other: Ranson was a League Champion at one time.
RPG sample: This was optional right? If not, I have one anyway!

It was dark and foggy near Route 120 on Monday night. It was so foggy you couldn't see anything around you, not even your finger if put it close to your eye. This was obviously trouble for drivers. A girl in a pick-up truck was driving along the road in an area near 120. Her name was Joan. She was just coming back from an inaugeration for a School Council. The road was bumpy and uncomfortable to drive on, but it was the quickest way back home. Shortcuts have always helped Joan out, usually in tough situations. She decided to take this route so she could just go home and rest. It was a long day, and boy she needed the rest. As she continued on the road a slight fog started to roll in. Joan was getting worried but she continued on. The fog started getting thicker and thicker as Joan drove on. It was very thick, but Joan was just able to see the road. Fortree wasn't two far now. With a mile more to go, the fog completely surrounded the truck blocking the front view. Joan was very freaked out now. She stopped the truck and got out. Everything was covered in a dense fog. Not even a shadow was seen. The a light came from behind Joan. She turned her head towards the light and there were actually two lights coming towards her. It must have been another car! Joan felt a bit more confortable now. As the car came closer, it didn't seem to be slowing down. Joan looked at her truck; she turned it off, so the car wouldn't be able to see it. Joan didn't know what to do now. She jumped in front of her car and began waving her arms and screaming for the car to stop, but it was no use. The car was too close. It must have been ten feet away when Joan leaped to her left to avoid the collision, yet she didn't know where she jumped. She found herself rolling down a steep hill. She went faster and faster hitting sharp rocks on the way. As she rolled down the hill she heard the crash of the cars and what she thought was fire. She rolled for at least two minutes and at least 65 miles per hour, then she hit the ground. The first thing she felt was a sharp pain in her arm since that's where she landed. An object landed right next to her head, It was a piece of the roof of her truck. She lay there for a few minutes before she had enough strength to move. A sharp pain came in her arm again. She looked at it. Her arm was completely motionless. It must have been broken. Joan looked around her. It was still very foggy and cold, and her sweater got torn on one of the rocks. It was her worst nightmare come true. She was all alone..and useless.

December 12th, 2005, 5:16 PM
*reaches over to other post and yanks out legendary's and tosses in other pokemon* there that better?

December 12th, 2005, 5:18 PM
You haven't done anything!

Kaneda Morspeed
December 12th, 2005, 5:22 PM
Ok. We will start now. Each of you, who just got off of the S.S. Mastery, at the Mastery Island Docks, inside no city or town, must travel to the town, which is further on in the mainland. (The town closest to Orre, which is the cluster of cities to the far right of the map I created). You are each given map extensions to your Pokégear, which includes Mastery Islands. If you don't have a Pokégear, you are also given one as well. On your journey to the town, also known as Destina Town, there are some strong Pokemon in the wild, and you may catch, battle, or leave them alone as you go. Also, you may battle each other, talk to each other, etc.

The journey to Destina Town awaits. It is around 5 miles from here.

December 12th, 2005, 5:26 PM
OCC: Am I accepted? I kinda need to know.

Kaneda Morspeed
December 12th, 2005, 5:27 PM
Oh, yeah, everyone else is accepted.

December 12th, 2005, 5:49 PM
((*sits and looks at people* how we gonna start...? I wait for someone to talk to me...))

December 12th, 2005, 5:53 PM
The girl gingerly jumped off the platform of the dock and onto the ground, dusting off her jeans. She stared into the sky, taking in the surrounding air, feeling the wind blow, touching her skin. It is relieving that she's off that boat and onto the solid ground. Her expression was rather indifferent though, showing no hint of any emotion.

Fingering her new pokegear that was graciously handed to her, she looked to the map funtion and pin-pointed the coordinates too where she was standing. But before she moved or anything, she looked to the group of trainers, observed their apperances and the way they're acting right now.

Rei found no desired people to talk to from scanning with her golden honey hazel eyes. So she started to wak away and start towards Destina Town.

December 12th, 2005, 6:09 PM
As Charon looked toward the horizon, she knew something would hold the future for her. Still, she looked forward to the many tests. Only could she hope for the best. Charon walked toward the horizon, and opened her PokeGear. She pointed her direction on the Map, and she decided to head for Destina Town.

Upon running, Charon saw a girl running to Destina Town as well. Charon ran after her, waiting to see someone she wanted to battle. She thought that she could lose, but Charon's Pokemon were a source of tactics, something she already knew about.

December 12th, 2005, 6:18 PM
OOC: Where are you JBCBlank Terra will talk to oyu if I know where you are. Also since Terra lived with pokemon she became fast and stealthy like one so she sometimes acts like more of a pokemon then a human.Terra has developed eyes that look like a cats in the light which are just little slits for pupals and her teeth are pointy like a cats.

IC:Terra ran off the boat and ran away from the mass of people talking I can't wait to get away from theese humans and go back to my own kind. Terra thought. She ran swiftly and jumped on to high branch in a tree and studied her surroundings carefully taking in every detale she possibly could then watched the people carefully.

Dark Draco
December 12th, 2005, 6:47 PM
Bane lept off the side of the ship to the ground below. He landed rather smoothly, cloak now revealing his face and shirt. Bane readjusted himself and surveyed his surroundings. Bane saw the two girls taking off towards Destina Town, considering following them, as they seemed to know where they were going.

"X-Factor, come forth!" Bane released his Metagross, who whirled around for a sec then readjusted to face his trainer.

"Help me catch up with those two girls up ahead." Bane instructed his pokemon as he leaped onto his Metagross's back. X-Factor whirled around once the floated over towards the trainers.

December 12th, 2005, 6:59 PM
Terra spotted a boy and a Metagross starting to follow two girls. She shifted to get a better look then a pokemon jumped onto the branch she was on and made her fall. Right before she hit the ground she did a flip and landed on her feet right infront of the boy she had been watching. She turned to look at him then started to run towards the girls he was following trying to get away from him.

December 12th, 2005, 7:14 PM
Watching everyone else run around Randall spotted a trianer he knew. Terra, He thought to himself. Haven't seen her since forever. Last time was when she was in Olivine. "Terra! Terra come here!" Randall yelled out. She probably didn't reconize him either. He has changed so much in 6 years.

"So Terra, how are you?" Randall spoke softly.

December 12th, 2005, 7:24 PM
Terra stoped dead in her tracks she turned around to see Randall standing behind her "Randall I didn't reconize you." She said her puples getting narrower as she faced the sun "How are you?"

December 12th, 2005, 8:36 PM
Rio slowly got off the boat, glad that she was on the land. Sea trip were quite uncomfortable, having been only on the boat once, which was 10 years ago, she felt slightly nauscious. Her Pikachu, who were currently on her shoulder, (Note: Rio's Pikachu is always out of the pokeball) patted her on the head.
" Thanks Rai, sort off..."

Rio opened her trusted Poke'gear, and observed the map for a minute. She stared at her trusty yellow companion.
" Lets go to the Destina Town," she said. Pikachu smiled, knowing that her master understood.

Rio walked quietly, and only sound that made from her were her high heeled sandals. Her Pikachu followed her, smiling as though, it was excited.

Utter Disaster
December 12th, 2005, 9:30 PM
Ranson hopped off the boat along with the other trainers. He looked around at them. They looked pretty tough. He looked foward to fighting one of them eventually. He took a look at his PokeNav. It looked like the closest town was a long walk away.
Ranson: Great, just what I need.
He waited to see if they were leaving.

December 12th, 2005, 11:20 PM
John suddenly woke up, looking at his clock he relised he was late. He quickly grabbed his bag and got off the boat, he thanked the man who gave him a brand new PokeGear and turning to his Growlithe said "I didn't know they gave stuff for free nowadays". Looking towards the main road John sees a couple of trainers following each other, then he notices and alternative road. "What do you think of taking a shortcut and try to capture some new pokemon Growlithe?" said John. Growlithe barked in agreement and they started to walk the alternative path through that small forest

December 13th, 2005, 7:04 AM
Charon quickly ran towards the girl. She decided to give her Pokemon some excercise.

"Go! Shadow, Paine, Mystic, Plus!" Charon exclaimed as an Umbreon growled on her paws. Then a Misdreavus started floating, along with a flying Beautifly. A Plusle started jumping excitingly.

"[Well, we're on a mission.]" Paine declared.

"[Bring it on!]" Plus exclaimed.

Kaneda Morspeed
December 13th, 2005, 9:07 AM
[_DarkDragon_] :: When you come across the alternative road, you find a Scizor racing through the tall grass, cutting its way through with its claws and sheer speed. You also see a Sceptile, a couple of Grovyle and some Treecko in the grass, watching the Scizor, as though they were making sure he didn't come too close to them or their territory. There are also a few Bellossom dancing, as well as some Swablu and Altaria flying around.

December 13th, 2005, 9:15 AM
Faye suddenly heard pokemon being released in the offset background in her haste of running. Looking back, she sees a trainer and four pokemon, presumably, her own. That trainber is either: a. Following Faye, b. Giving her pokmon some excersice, c. Trying to find out if Faye wants a battle, or d. all of the above. The girl, still running took out a pokeball and released her Espeon, as the Psychic could use a bit of brisk running.

Since her venture isn't complete without a chase, she decided to sharply and unpredictably turn left to half trying to shake her off and half trying to find a few pokemon to battle.

December 13th, 2005, 9:49 AM
John watches the Scizor with amazement but soon Scizor runs onto a Treecko. Scizor doesn't seem to like the fact that some Treecko accidentally stopped its daily training and prepares to cut it in half.

When John sees what's going on he tells Growly to use Flamethrower, the attack affects Scizor in time to stop it from hurting Treecko (which in the mean time ran away) and although not defeated Scizor refuses to run away, it turns to John and Growly with red glaring eyes which is its way of saying it wants to have a pokemon battle.

John chooses Growly and it moves towards Scizor ready for a fight, not wanting Scizor to realise what his plans are John gives orders to Growly using his psychic power, he tries his luck by telling Growly to use Flamethrower again but apparently Scizor was expecting this and dodged it in time. Growly's attack created a good amount of smoke that blocked its view for a while but that was enough for Scizor to use Metal Claw on Growly followed by Double Team.

Growly is confused, it cannot distinguish which one is the real Scizor, John then remembers Scizor is a Bug AND Steel type and orders Growly to use Agility followed by Flamethrower as soon as it realises which one is the real Scizor. Having more training than Scizor, Growly starts moving extremely fast and soon realises which one of the "Scizors" is the real one and uses a powerful Flamethrower on it, wasting all its energy.

John notices how tired Scizor is becoming and applies his strategy, he calls Growly back next to him (Growly is most of the time outside the pokeball) and throws his lapras's pokeball at the ground; as soon as Lappira comes out he orders it to use Hydro Pump on Scyther. Being partially a steel type and still being hot due to Growly's attack Scizor cannot stand the Hydro Pump and solidifies almost completely.

John knows that the Scizor is strong enough to try and get out of that metal shell that was created by Flamethrower followed by Hydro Pump and quickly grabs a Great Ball and throws it at Scizor, he looks at the ball and hopes for the best while he watches it tremble on the ground...

Kaneda Morspeed
December 13th, 2005, 9:54 AM
[_DarkDragon_] :: After violently wobbling around for a while, the Great Ball comes to a stop, with a click. Congratulations! You caught a Scizor!

December 13th, 2005, 10:25 AM
John grabs the great ball and gladly watches it disappear into thin air. He congratulates Lappira and Growly for the victory and notices a couple of Treeckos coming towards him, apparently they came to say thank you for saving their little brother and give a bunch of beautifull flowers to John, being a boy John doesn't necessarily appreciate flowers as a present but he thanks the Treeckos and keeps the flowers as they might come in hand if a pretty girl passes by ^_^

Dark Draco
December 13th, 2005, 12:27 PM
X-Factor saw the pokemon being released ahead and stopped following. "Oh come on X-Factor, you could take them down." X-Factor merely grunted a reply. "OK, maybe not all at the same time, would you feel better if I released Razor and Blitz to help out? The others are kind of slow." Bane released his Scizor and shiny blue Flygon beside him. "Scizor." "Fly-gon." "Lets move out guys, we may be able to find some competition in the forest to the side of this path."

Utter Disaster
December 13th, 2005, 3:29 PM
Ranson followed the other trainers and saw the Scizor getting caught.
Ranson: Hmm. That was cool.
It looked like everyone was releasing their pokemon, so he figured he should too. He took out Mawile's pokeball and released it. Mawile looked around at the area.
Ranson: We got something to do. Keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

Mawile nodded and continued walking.

December 13th, 2005, 3:52 PM
"Let's follow that girl. And don't lose sight of her!" Charon told the Pokemon.

Shadow paced forward with big steps. Paine and Mystic speeded along, while Plus rode on Shadow since she was too small to run. Finally, something caught Shadow's eye.

"[An Espeon is with that girl.]" Shadow reported.

Looking at her PokeGear, Charon knew who it was. "Her name is Rei, real name is Faye, secret name: Serenity." Charon explained.

"[I'd say. It feels like I can beat her in a battle.]" Paine said.

"[Well, we're not! And by the looks of it, I can tell she has lots of Psychic Pokemon. I'll take them down with my Silver Wind!]" Mystic encouraged.

December 13th, 2005, 4:22 PM
Rei looked behind her and smirked.

'These guys aren't letting up! I can tell they're in on a mission.' The girl giggled. She was really enjoying a chase. Let's see if they could go any faster...

The golden hazel eyed girl look to her Espeon. "Ready to kick it up a knotch?"

[Yep!] Was the simpliest reply.

So, they went from a run to a rapid sprint. Testing the other girl's endurance to see if she'd really want to battle. But before going to that, she checked her pokegear to see who is her pursuer.

'Ah yes... Here we go... Trinity Aurora Moon. Listed as Charon. Age 16... Okay, Charon. Let's see what's your made of.'

December 13th, 2005, 4:35 PM
"So Rei thinks she's smarter than me. I'll see to that." Charon said.

"[Flight, full power!]" Mystic exclaimed. She started to fly faster. Paine caught up to Mystic, as well as Shadow and Plus racing up to them. Charon finally caught up with them and started to leap at the same speed of the Pokemon.

"Well, Rei. See who's flying now!" Charon exclaimed.

December 13th, 2005, 4:53 PM
Rei smiled again. 'I see that they can last. Okay, I'll stop when I find a wide enough space'

Making a hand signal to her Espeon, Aura replied with a nod to whatever the girl meant. The girl stopped suddenly as she arrived in a good enough battle space. She shifted to alert mode, turning around to face the girl and her pokemon.

"That was a fun game of cat and mouse wasn't it? Anyway, enough games. Now what is it you really want?" Rei breathed calmly, putting on a playful smile. As serious as she is sometimes, she really loves to test her opponents before going into a battle. Though, really she's more of a playful battler.

December 13th, 2005, 4:55 PM
"I am doing great! I was traveling to collect more badges when I heard about this so I took a break for a while so I could do this. What about you I haven't seen you in what six years? WHat have you been up to?" Randall asked contently. "God its been to long."

December 13th, 2005, 5:02 PM
Terra frowned "My parents died 6 years ago and I have been living with the wild pokemon. That probably explains the fang like teeth and the pupals that look like little slits. Plus I now have good eyesight, hearing, smell, I can jump and run gracefully, and I can be as stealthy as any pokemon." Terra's smile returned and said I'm glad to see you."

December 13th, 2005, 5:11 PM
"So you battling here, as am I...I just hope we dont have to battle each other...I dont want to embarrass you." Randall grinned as he turned to walk. "Lets go." He grinned again.

December 13th, 2005, 5:15 PM
"Please you wouldn't last 5 minutes against me just like when we were little." said Terra grinning. "Come on out every one!" Her pokemon came out of there pokeballs and scanned the area. {Hello Randall we meet again.} said her Ninetales Flame who used to be a Voulpix.

December 13th, 2005, 5:27 PM
OOC: Randall-Kun and MariaJet, you're supposed to post at least 4 lines!

BIC: Charon faced Rei, looking at her with the 'Outsmartage' look on her face.

"If it's a battle you want, then it's a battle you get!" Charon exclaimed.

"[Time to share the joy.]" Shadow said.

"[Any moment now.]" Paine said.

"Quick! Get back in your PokeBalls! We'll do this the Luck and Chance way." Charon suggested.

December 13th, 2005, 5:29 PM
"You wish!" Randall grinned. "Remember my Eevee? Good, come one out guys!" Randall said clicking off the pokeballs on his belt. "Now Terra, Lets count. Six pokemon, one Eevee. The Eevee is the original. Other I caught and evoloved. We have spent so many hours training, there is noe way you could win.

December 13th, 2005, 5:34 PM
A houndoom walked over to Randall and said

{So this is Terra's friend we have been hearing so much about. Pathetic.}

Terra smiled "I have lived with pokemon for years and we would train for hours on end you still won't beat me."

A Jolteon pranced over to him and studied him.

{Like Draik said pathetic.}

Utter Disaster
December 13th, 2005, 5:35 PM
Ranson and Mawile continued behind the trainers.
Ranson: We gotta get into a battle. Any of them will do, but gotta be patient.
He pulled out his PokeNav.
Ranson: The town is getting closer but it's still a while to get there.

He looked foward a bit to see what he thought was a battle. He took a pair of binoculars from his backpack and looked through them. It was a battle between two of the other trainers who came off the boat.

Ranson: A battle already? Awesome. I'll keep an eye on who wins.

December 13th, 2005, 5:36 PM
Rei think the girl with the 'Outsmartage' look on her face really should wipe it off quick, as Rei never really tried to imply that she's smarter than her. Just testing if she'd want to battle. Anyway she looked at her with a calm demeanor, her hazel eyes looking to her black hair, and giving eye contact.

"Luck and chance? Okay... Three-on-Three fine with you?" As the girl reached for Aura's pokeball and returned her. The red head shifted from alert to battle stance, putting her hand on one other pokeball. 'Okay Charon, anytime now...'

December 13th, 2005, 5:46 PM
Looking at the Jolteon, I pointed out the weak spots. Your Jolteon isn't as strong as it should be. His coat is a nice color but if he is as strong as you say his coat should almost be golden but its a light yellow. See for example, My Jolteon's coat is a dazzling shade of gold. I dont even want to start with you Houndoom. It coat is a light grey...It should be jet black by now...Weak." As her Jolteon spoke my Jolteon lunged forward and almost attacked. If it wasn't for Umbreon stopping it.

December 13th, 2005, 5:55 PM
Charon resumed the 'Outsmartage' look to the 'Confidence' look. She took out a random PokeBall and held it out.

"Let's go!" Charon exclaimed as she threw the PokeBall in the air, and she held on to two other PokeBalls in her pocket as well.

"**Who will it be?**" Charon thought in her mind.......

Utter Disaster
December 13th, 2005, 5:56 PM
Ranson looked around at the others. Everyone was battling, so he had to watch. But Ranson thought of something. He pulled out another ball and released his Absol. Mawile looked confused.

Ranson: Why don't you two battle each other? I think that'll give you a lot of experience.

Mawile and Absol looked at each other weirdly. They never did this since they always fought as partners, but then got in position for a battle. They stood at seperate side of the area.

Ranson: Go!

December 13th, 2005, 5:57 PM
{We are stronger than you think but we don't care about the color because are color means nothing it is only that color because of where we usally are.} Lightnig pointed out

{My coat is jet black if you haven't noticed!} snapped Draik

"Draik you are a knurlheim give it up."

Terra said shaking her head.

December 13th, 2005, 6:25 PM
OOC: Where are you JBCBlank Terra will talk to oyu if I know where you are. Also since Terra lived with pokemon she became fast and stealthy like one so she sometimes acts like more of a pokemon then a human.Terra has developed eyes that look like a cats in the light which are just little slits for pupals and her teeth are pointy like a cats.

IC:Terra ran off the boat and ran away from the mass of people talking I can't wait to get away from theese humans and go back to my own kind. Terra thought. She ran swiftly and jumped on to high branch in a tree and studied her surroundings carefully taking in every detale she possibly could then watched the people carefully.

((Here I am!))

Blade watches as something jumps threw the tree's, " Did you see something Porqueno? ?" he asks the Wynaut by his side.

" Wynaut Why-na..." Porqueno? started before he noticed just what his owner was looking at, " Why why why why!" he shouted now pointing to the tree with one of his tenticles.

" Exactly..." Blade picks up Porqueno? and runs over to the tree, " Hey you up there!" He yells.

December 13th, 2005, 6:30 PM
Terra looked at who was yelling at her she jumped down out of the trees and took one step forward and asked

"What do you want I do not enjoy talking to other people so hurry up."

Terra looked at him like he was dangerous.

Utter Disaster
December 13th, 2005, 6:50 PM
Absol charged foward at Mawile and went for a Slash. But Mawile jumped out of the way behind Absol. When Absol turned around, he was hit by Mawile's maw like a pound attack. The attack knocked Absol back but it got up right away. Two whirlwinds appeared at each side of Absol. It was gonna do Razor Wind. Mwile tried to prevent this so it charged foward and went for another pound. When Mawile was close enough, Absol lauched the Razor Wind, hitting Mawile right before she got there. She got knocked back far and got up slowly. Absol charged foward again and slashed Mawile sending her back. Absol started the whirlwinds again and launched them at Mawile, but Mawile was ready. She used her maw like a bat to his the scythe-like razor back at Absol hitting it hard. Mawile used Faint Attack to come up behind Absol. As Absol got up, Mawile charged up a Focus Punch.

(Who do ya think will win?)

December 13th, 2005, 8:00 PM
Terra looked at who was yelling at her she jumped down out of the trees and took one step forward and asked

"What do you want I do not enjoy talking to other people so hurry up."

Terra looked at him like he was dangerous.
" Don't look at me that way...." Blade says letting Porqueno? climb up to his shoulder, " So what's your story...?" He asks not caring of what she was, only wanting to know who she was...

December 13th, 2005, 8:04 PM
Terra looked mad but let it go.

"My name is Terra I live with my pokemon in the wild. I don't like people except my friend Randall. My parents got killed six years ago. That's all I'll tell you."

December 13th, 2005, 11:02 PM
John decided to take a rest for some minutes with his pokemon, he then realises that there's a trainer whom his pokemon are fighting between themselves.

It seems like one of them is using charging Focus Punch but John cannot distinguish what pokemon they are, he decides to wake up Snorlax and tells it to move towards the place where the training is taking place. As snorlax starts moving the ground shakes and John thinks how this might trick other pokemon trainers to think it is an earthquake.

December 14th, 2005, 3:41 AM
Hearing that he was her only friend, Randall stood a little higher, as if more important than others. "What about you? She told you her story whats yours?" Randall spoke up.

Death Rogers
December 14th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Name: Jerry
Home Region: Hoenn
Description: Average in height, and weight. Wears a red coat.
Personality: Ignores others.
Pokémon: A Blaziken and a Flareon
History: Jerry lived near a volcano, living happily with his Eevee. He put a fire stone on it later in life. His dad got sick (Later died.), so he gave Jerry his Blaziken.

December 14th, 2005, 2:39 PM
Terra gave Randall a surprised look.

"That is a good question. What is your story?"

Draik gave the boy a dark dark look.

Lightning laughed at Draik because of the look and then Draik pumeled him then walked away.

Kaneda Morspeed
December 14th, 2005, 2:48 PM
I go up to the first Gym. I knock on the door to see if anyone there wanted to battle me.

I wait patiently for a response.

Ummm... No. You must go where everyone else is, and also, you must be approved first. Due to your EXTREMELY short post, and lack to follow rules, I am sorry, but I must disallow you from posting here.

Death Rogers
December 14th, 2005, 2:50 PM
Ummm... No. You must go where everyone else is, and also, you must be approved first. Due to your EXTREMELY short post, and lack to follow rules, I am sorry, but I must disallow you from posting here.
Sorry, I didn't know that, I'll just delete my last post.

Kaneda Morspeed
December 14th, 2005, 2:50 PM
Sorry, I didn't know that, I'll just delete my last post.

It doesn't matter, as your character isn't accepted anyways.

Utter Disaster
December 14th, 2005, 4:00 PM
(Time to see who wins!)

Right when Absol got up, Mawile went for the Focus Punch. But surprisingly, Absol ducked at the last second. This confused Mawile and Absol turned and slashed Mawile. Mawile was flung back where Ranson was.

Ranson: Ok, guys. I think that's enough. You both need some rest.
He returned both of them to their pokeballs. How did Absol dodge? When Absol and Mawile tag-team, Mawile uses the same technique on other pokemon. It was an impressive fight.

December 14th, 2005, 11:00 PM
John notices the battle has come to an end, he agrees with Growlithe that they shold make some new friends and moves in the trainer's direction while screaming: "Hey, did you also come on the S.S.Mastery? I didn't see you there!", the trainer seems surprised but does not ignore John, they look at each other for a while and then the trainer prepares to say something...

Kaneda Morspeed
December 16th, 2005, 3:07 PM

Just then, over the horizon, a large object flew by at frightening speeds, in a gray blur. By the time anyone was able to see anything about it in detail, it was gone, but it was seen by everyone, as a large grey blur.

Note ::This is a notice for all of you to start going towards Destina Town.

December 16th, 2005, 3:12 PM
As John awaits for the other trainer to respond he notices the object that passed above, his PokeGear told him that it came from Destina Town and he decides to get there as fast as possible to know what is going on. He calls all his pokemon back except Growlithe and just before they start running he advises the unknown trainer to do the same and tells him that introductions can be done later.

December 16th, 2005, 3:19 PM
Terra hears the flapping of wings, but it's very faint. She looks up to see a gray blur soaring through the sky. So she decides to go after it for it seems familar to her in a way. Before she goes Terra says that they may not be able to talk later, but then again they might. Also she tells Randall to look up in the sky before it's gone and that she will talk to him later.

December 16th, 2005, 7:52 PM
"Hey, I will just go with you!" Randall shouted after her. He started to sprint towards her as the grey blur dissapeared from site. "So where to first?" Randall asked looking at his map. "Ahh, Destina Town. This is going ot be fun!" Randall grinned as he walked beside Terra. "So you excited about the gym battle?" Randall asked as Destina Town came into veiw.

December 16th, 2005, 8:10 PM
Terra smiled back happy that her one and only friend wanted to come with her.

"Yeah I'm also really nervous what if I don't do good."

Draik grunted and kept walking.

Terra returned her pokemon and kept walking.

December 16th, 2005, 8:20 PM
"The reason we are here is because we are the best. You will do fine, and if not trian and try agian. Thats all I can say." Randall spoke softly smiling at Terra. "Once we get there it would be smart to find out the information about hte gym before we battle it." Randall said playing with his pokeballs.

December 16th, 2005, 8:23 PM
Terra smiled back at him.

Suddenly a burst of light came from one of her pokeballs and out came her Umbreon.

"How many times have I told you not to do that?" Terra said with a groan

{6,973 times so far.} Shadow said with sarcasam.

December 16th, 2005, 8:28 PM
"Your Umbreons coat is amazing!" Randall said bending down and petting it. Jet black. Perfect, check mine out." Randall said releasing his Umbreon. "Jet black, just how its sopposed to be." Randall gleamed with pride.

December 16th, 2005, 8:32 PM
Umbreon stood proud.

"Yeah he was my first."

{I have had plenty of training.}

Terra shook her head " He can be annoying at times."

December 16th, 2005, 8:39 PM
"Tell me about it." I whispered to Terra, trying to keep out of earshot of Umbreon. But he heard and tackled Randall. " I was just speaking the truth!" Rnadall spat.

December 17th, 2005, 5:38 AM
"Shadow get off him."

Shadow got off of him and walked back over to Terra.

"At that to your list of things you are not supossed to do,"

Terra made Shadow return and helped Randall up.

Utter Disaster
December 17th, 2005, 1:49 PM
Ranson looked around in the town.
Ranson: Ok, after that battle, I gotta find a Pokemon Center.
He looked around at the other trainers' pokemon.
Ranson: Or, in the meantime I could just meet everyone else.

December 18th, 2005, 8:32 AM
Terra noticed a trainer looking around at the other trainers and their pokemon.

She walked over to him shyly.

"Hello why are you just standing around?"

Shadow looked at the trainer with a keen eye.