View Full Version : AniStation (Crossover...kind of)

December 12th, 2005, 6:50 PM
AniStation, the new virtual reality game set for release sometime in the future, which also features online capabilities. The game features playable characters from almost every game, anime, and manga thinkable, giving near unlimited character possibilities. In AniStation, you are placed in a large city environment, a huge Stadium in the center of the vast city. Your job is to explore the city, while fighting other players in the Stadium, earning you points. There are many surprises in store for those who place on the virtual reality helmet and enter AniStation City, but none so surprising as that of which is about to occur to you.

As mentioned before, AniStation is set for release in the future, and is still in its testing phases. For some odd reason, you recieve an invitation to participate in the tests, and arrive a week later. You are led to the testing room; you then choose a character, and are transported into the game. Little do you know, that you are now trapped inside, and it has become much more than a game.

Original Name:
Anime Character Name:
Gender (Original/Altered): (Gender is allowed to change)
Personality: (Yours)
Personality: (Altered characters. You will start with your personality in tact. However, the longer you stay trapped, the more your personality will change to reflect that of the character.)
Abilities: (The abilities your character posess after entering are placed here.)
Anime Bio: (A brief description of the anime, manga, or game your character comes from)
Character Bio: (Go into detail about the character you chose to take the form of. History and such.)

RP Sample: (Make it good folks, I'm strict. >>)

December 12th, 2005, 7:19 PM

Original Name: Terry Anderew Webber.
Anime Character Name: Alucard
Gender (Original/Altered): Male/Male
Appearance: Very masculen..... Not... I look alot like a girl and I don't like it, in other words I'm tall thin with long black hair, very much like alucard ecept, not as cool and I can't say as many cool things as he can. so If you look at Alucard, shave off about fifteen pounds, toss him into a pair of tight jeans and a red sleavless t-shirt, you got me...
Personality: Clumbsy and disoriented, try as I might I can not look good infront of girls, so to girls I'm dumb and.... well just dumb, to guys though, I'm a talkitive know it all... so I'm a bit on the unlikable side...
Personality: Viciose and cunning, compleat oppiset of me, he can talk to men and weman like everyone is less then him, god what I'd give to be like him...
Abilities: He's a nasfaratu (most powerfull type of vampire)... If you don't know what he does here it is, He can transform himself and/or anypart of himself into a dog (hellhound if you will) and regenrate quickly with the blood of others.
Anime Bio: Hellsing, Men against Vampires, gouls and evil vampires take over what they can, Alucard and the Hellsing orginization must get rid of any evil vampire they find... and kill them..
Character Bio: Alucard has many discriptions, basicly though.. he's the most powerfull vampire the world has ever known, he can use his power in ways even I can't imgane... never the less he can be caring and sweet when he wants to be...

RP Sample:

" Morph! Morph where are you boy!" A gruff old voice calls from the master bedroom on the second story of the seventy bedroom house.

" Coming sir." Morph answers from the bedroom right next door, where he had been placed when he had turned thirteen, (around the time the Miss's died), " I hope he doesn't make me do it again..." Morph begs to himself as he opens the eight foot oak door open, " You summened me sir..."

" You know what I want boy... don't act like you don't..." Mr. Marosht says throwing the covers off himself, he was compleatly naked underneath, Morph tried not to gag at the sight he had seen so many times in his young life.

The oldman's gurth wasn't the only thing that made one wish to empty his somach, it was the fact that Morph did know what he wanted, " Master please, I beg of you..." Morph started, but knew it was of no use, the old man's mind was made up.

Mr. Marosht only streached out his hand as though he had not heard him, " Come to me my wife...." His eyes seemed to be empty as he always did when he was in that frame of mind, " come and be with your husband."

Morph closes his eyes, there was no use fighting with him now, his only hope was to do what he was told, " Yes my husband...." He said sadly in his mistressis voice. As he said this he began to change, the infurnal iching that always acompanied his transformations took over his body. He could feel everything as it changed, his false cloths disapeared and he was left naked changing slowly into the form of his naked, and not to mention, dead mistriss. " I'm here for you." s/he said opening his/her eyes and looking at her/his master.

Morph climbs onto the bed as he had done many times before, Someone please help me..., He beged as his master began to have his way with her/him. " SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!" s/he screamed as his master entered his climax and didn't care at all of what Morph had to say or did, " IF ANYONES OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!"

Electric Hero
December 12th, 2005, 7:26 PM
I don't know why, I get the feeling, you are making too many RPs now David, I mean, Kurosaki, Praetor, aahhh!!!

Original Name: Max Hunter
Anime Character Name: Edward Elric
Appearance: ((never told us.... in the game, do we have the same appearances of our Outside World characters or we look like our anime/manga characters))
Personality: Weird, is almost all the time happy, but a second later he can become shy, mysterious, or silent. Despite these sudden mood changes, he will always be a good person, look always first for people and everyone else and have a good sense of justice (what's good and what's bad). Will also try to save everyone form danger.
Personality: (Altered characters. Max will get the personality of Ed. Being as good as he was outside AniStation, won't only get mad if persons start to tell him stuff (aggresive stuff like dumb, or moron). Likes fighting and is always happy with everyone else. Likes to read, talk, play games (NOT video-games), and is more like an adventurer.
Abilities: ((if we get the same powers as our characters, then...)) Alchemy, can turn things into other stuff, like a wooden chair to a wooden sword. Or a lamp to sword or lance. Good at fighting, can make the upper part of his metallic arm transform to a sword (or maybe just the blade).
Anime Bio: Ed travels through a world of alchemy with his brother, Al, seeking the Philosopher Stone, in an attempt to recover his right arm and left leg, and also Al's body, who was lost too.
Character Bio: Ed is short, for his age, people say. He is blond and has golden eyes. Wears a red long coat and black shirt, and black pants. He wears also black boots. He hides his hands below a pair of white gloves.

RP Sample: ((Can I ask you a favor? can you tell once and for all you know me well enough to leave this blank? please... ;__; ))

December 13th, 2005, 10:54 AM
Original Name: Robert

Anime Character Name: Herb

Gender (Original/Altered): Male/both

Appearance: See my attachments.

Personality: He's a pretty balanced guy, not very social, though, and he tends to prefer those who understands what he means, rather than what he says. He occasionally makes jokes that no one understands, though.

Personality: He will tend to become more serious, and less apt to wait around for others to catch up to him. He'll want things to do, and to do them fast. His temper will also tend to get the better o him a lot, due to Herb's curse.

Abilities: Herb is very strong, fast, and agile, incredibly so. However, his attacks with chi are limited, some of his only techniques are chi blasts, and forming his chi to allow him to fly temporarily.

Anime Bio: Ranma 1/2, a tail of ranma, a martial artist, who has fallen into cursed springs that force him to take another form whenever he is splashed with cold water. A much better place to find info is http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/index.html

Character Bio: Herb was one of the royal family of the musk dynasty, a group of people who used the cursed springs to breed the power of the animals into them. Being of the royal family, herb is part dragon, which is a large reason for his physical abilities, which aren't diminished at all when he's turned into his female cursed form.

Trainer Ben
December 13th, 2005, 4:15 PM
Original Name: Shinju Kanasuki

Anime Character Name: Major Motoko Kusanagi

Gender (Original/Altered): Male/Female

Appearance: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motoko_Kusanagi

Personality: Quiet. Doesn't like to talk to people much. He has almost gone completely insane without a social life. Because of a rare, unknown and pratically incurable disease, he has no friends. His family has also abandoned him, leaving him to live at a poor orphanage. Even that isn't working out, as the orphanage is going to close down, leaving many teens without a home. hoping to escape the harsh realities of life, he gleefully waits for the new virtual reality system to be released. His hope is magnified by a thousand the instant he recieves his invitation to try out the testing stage of the system. Having tons of interest in cybernetics and the like, he chose to be a character from Ghost in the Shell. Also curious about being a girl (Him, people, not me. :D )), he decided to play as the Major.

Anime Personality: See the link in appearance.

Abilities: See link in appearance

Character Bio: See the link in appearance.

Anime Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_Shell:_Stand_Alone_Complex

RP Sample:

(Taken from a different RP I'm in.)

This is how it feels to be Dimon:

Darkness all around you. The one substance you fear has made it's home around the entire world. The creatures of the night, the Vampires, have become citizens of the Earth, roaming at their will and feeding off humans. Armed with a sword and cold courage, you fight. You take on a vampire, only to almost become one yourself. After escaping, you train. You fight hybrids to increase your power. A burning question remains within yourself: Will I become powerful enough to stop these evil creatures? Or will I fail?

Only time will tell.

He slashes at the creature, damaging it. Dimon's blood boiled as he fought the dark menace. The vampire then strikes back, slashing it's frighteningly terrible nails at him. He raised his sword and blocked the attack, countering with a blast of fire from his hand. The menace of the night flew through the air and landed on the grass. Before it could get up, Dimon jumped onto it and plunged a stake into it's heart. He used his sword's handle to pound the chisle into the nosferatu's organ, red liquid pouring out. He stopped and walked away.

One down, only half a million to go.

Don't worry. My posts won't be as morbid as that. :D

December 14th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Original Name: Alex Rolnell
Anime Character Name: Inuyasha
Appearance: Pretty short and thin, Alex tends to blend into the crowd, sometimes making him hard to spot. He usually wears a blue T-shirt under an open red jacket and blue jean shorts (in all seasons). He has short brown hair with dark red highlights, which he usually hides under a cap.
Personality: Quiet and rarely angry, Alex hates to fight, though in a game he does. He is very stubborn and hates to be pushed around, but lets those he trust do so.
Personality: stubborn and easily angered, Inuyasha is always ready to fight. He doesn't admit his feelings...ever. When angered, he fights...always.
Abilities: Wind Scar (with Tetsiga), Backlash Wave (with Tetsiga),
Anime Bio: Inuyasha. Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, and Miroku travel around Japan fighting the demon Naraku.
Character Bio: Inuyasha is a half dog-demon. His parents died when he was young and has since lived basically alone. After Naraku killed his girlfriend, Inuyasha vowed to destrow him.

RP Sample: http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=56617, http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=54295, and http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=53236

December 14th, 2005, 2:05 PM
Sorry JBC, that sample doesnt meet my standards.

Original Name: David
Anime Character Name: Suiseiseki
Gender (Original/Altered): M/F
Appearance: The one in green (http://photobucket.com/albums/c146/Kurosaki_/Rozen%20Maiden/)
Personality: N/A
Personality & Bio: Suiseiseki is the fourth doll to make an appearance in the series, Rozen Maiden. She has a watering can which she uses to nourish the "soul trees" of humans. She is, in a word, devious. Suiseiseki adores the spotlight; her favorite activities include smashing the window of Jun's room (more often than not hitting Jun in the process), stealing cake from Hinaichigo, and cackling maniacally. However small it may be, she does have a heart, and can always be relied on for that extra, positive morale boost in battle. She and Jun seem to be incapable of being civil with each other, however, and Suiseiseki even refuses to call him by name, opting for "runt" instead. She also has a wild imagination and a fondness for terrifying Hinaichigo with elaborate lies. Suiseiseki is notorious among fans of the show for using an extremely high-pitched voice and ending every sentence with "desuuu." (Thank you Wiki, XD)
Abilities: As well as being used for nourishing the Soul Trees, Suiseiseki's watering can can be used to summon large vines which bind, and constrict their foes. She also has Sui Dream, her Roza Mystica (artificial spirit), that represents her life.
Anime Bio:
Rozen Maiden

The first season of Rozen Maiden focuses primarily on the psychological rehabilitation of Jun Sakurada. He is a boy that, for reasons unknown, is terrified of the prospect of attending school, socializing, or even stepping outside. He only wishes to spend his days locked in the safety of his room and ordering items from the internet. However, through a strange order form, he finds himself in possession of an enchanted doll that calls herself "Shinku, the fifth Rozen Maiden". Much to Jun's displeasure, Shinku calls on him to create a strange bond with her, and the socially disinclined boy winds up being her "servant". The series follows the two of them as they encounter more Rozen Maiden, dolls that for the most part seem to want nothing more than to drink tea, destroy windows, and draw on his floor with crayon. In this season, five dolls are introduced: Shinku, Hinaichigo, Suigintou, Suiseiseki, and Souseiseki. Suigintou is the primary villain.

Rozen Maiden Trumend

The second season of Rozen Maiden has a slightly darker tone. The episodes have been more plot-driven and deal with topics such as "Father" -- the Rozen Maiden's creator -- and the inevitable conclusion to the "Alice Game". Jun does not yet attend school, but happily goes outside, and seems to have even grown fond of the ever-present dolls. Shinku is mentally scarred from the events of the previous season, but she is generally as aristocrat-like as ever. Several new non-doll characters have been introduced. These characters include a riddle-spouting, formally-dressed rabbit and two mysterious men that operate a doll shop, one of which bears an unnatural resemblance to "Father". The final two dolls are introduced in this season: Kanaria and Barasuishou. Barasuishou is the primary villain.

Okay, we're about ready to start. Maybe one more...

Jack O'Neill
December 14th, 2005, 10:09 PM
Original Name: Jack O'Neill
Anime Character Name: Shinn Asuka
Gender (Original/Altered): Male/male
Appearance: http://blacklotus.mirrorsoul.net/shinwallpaper.png
Personality (original): Jack is a humble, respectful, and cautious young man with a great deal of self-control; he is slow to anger, but once sufficiently aroused, his wrath knows no bounds. He always does what he knows is right, even if it violates orders or ideals.
Personality (altered): Shinn is arrogant, reckless, impulsive, and sometimes outright disrespectful; he's also extremely quick to anger. He's also prone to a lot of angsty moments. Despite his outright contempt for most of his superiors, he follows orders for the most part and is willing to use outright brutal tactics to achieve his objectives. He has an almost slavish devotion to whatever ideals he's been force-fed.
Abilities: In addition to his innate Coordinator abilities (faster learning, increased physical strength and endurance, and immunity to diseases), Shinn can go into SEED mode, but only if he resolves to do so.
Anime Bio: Gundam SEED Destiny. Read the Wikipedia treatise on it here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam_SEED_Destiny); it's highly suggested that one reads the other articles there pertaining to it in order to gain a greater understanding of the anime.
Character Bio: Read about Mr. Asuka's tortured past here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinn_Asuka).

RP Sample: [Just a regular day at AniStation City. Just what is it with me, Shinn Asuka, and the Combine from Half-Life 2? XD]

"FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!" Jack/Shinn yelled as he tossed an HE grenade at a group of Combine Civil Protection units. Though AniStation was an anime-centered game, it included content from American games such as Halo, Coutner-Strike, Half-Life 2, and Call of Duty (at least in the beta). After the grenade blew, Shinn drew a pair of H&K MP7s and began firing away at the remaining Combine, on Flux style; his buddies Kira, Lacus, and Lunamaria (in real life, Jack's friends Daniel, Vala, and Samantha, respectively) stood to the back, keeping their own MP7s ready just in case Shinn was overwhelmed. "Lacus, Luna, get out of here! Kira and I can mop up the remaining Combine!" he cried out among the noise of combat.

"Well, could you make it quick?!" Luna yelled back. "We're not leaving without you!"

"Well, it's nice that you care about me like that, Lunamaria, but still, go! We'll make it back alive, trust me!" Shinn yelled as he tossed an empty MP7 at a Civil Protection officer's head, knocking him out. He hated the MP7 with a passion; he wanted something bigger and badder, like a P90 or a Steyr AUG, but with the cash he had on hand, that measly little machine pistol was the best gun he and his friends could get their hands on. Shinn drew an H&K USP Match and wielded it with his remaining MP7, using both guns to take down the Combine. "Come on, Kira, help me out here!"

December 15th, 2005, 4:24 PM
OOC: Sorry for the late start, I've been sick and unable to post properly. x.x

IC: "Heh, like I'd test one of these stupid games of my own free will." Famous last words. I had always liked video games, I just didn't trust this specific kind of game, as virtual reality had yet to be fully explored, and could prove to be dangerous. That's why I sent my invitation back, a letter explaining why accompanying it. However, it was obvious they wouldn't take no for an answer when they knocked me out after school and hooked me up to their game while I was still unconcious.

Some time later, I finally came back to my concious state. I was laying on something very warm, it felt nice. My eyes crept open slowly, and I found myself staring into more darkness. It was kind of like a box, a locked box. Little did I know that I was now a doll locked in an antique case in an alleyway of an unknown city...

December 16th, 2005, 5:45 AM
When I got that invintation letter, I was overjoyed. I'd always liked video games and virtual reality...That's just the greatest. Anyways, I went to the place and they hooked me up. While I was there, I saw a kid who looked like he was knocked out being hooked up a little ways away. I got scared, which is usaully what happens when I see something like that.

'Wait, when have I seen that?'

That was my last thought before I was suddenly thrust into the game, still scared and still wondering why that kid had been knocked out.

December 16th, 2005, 9:31 AM
Original Name: Rachel

Anime Character Name: Hige

Gender (Original/Altered): Female/ Male

Appearance: http://www.animeonline.de/series/wolfsrain/charaktere/hige.jpg

Personality: Rachel comes across as cold and distant, though deep down she does actually know how to sympathise and even cry, though most wouldn’t think it possible. She keeps to herself and would only ever make friends if said person met her very high standards. Very proud and filled with determination, Rachel would never give up without a fight and would never be seen backing down even with the most gruesome of injuries.

Personality (Altered characters): Hige is a free spirit with an easy disposition. He gives the impression that he doesn’t take anything seriously, and only really cares for food; luckily his keen sense of smell can sniff out scraps from miles away. Easy going and kind, he’s always willing to help out a friend in need and stick his neck on the line for others, just as long as it’s not too much of a challenge.

Abilities: Rachel finds that she possesses the ability to transform into a wolf…in fact, she is a wolf in a human’s body, but she much prefers the human body…whether this will change later on is a mystery. This also means that her senses have enhanced as well as her agility and strength.

Anime Bio: In some distant future, it's common knowledge that all wolves have been extinct for 200 years. However, it seems this is false as wolves have not disappeared but rather have taken human form. Kiba, a lone wolf, wanders into a city, trying to sniff out the Lunar Flowers that are supposed to lead whoever follows the scent to paradise. The source of the smell is Cheza, a girl who sleeps in what appears to be suspended animation in a lab. She and the wolves are drawn to each other, and Kiba hopes to find paradise once he finds the source of the scent of Lunar Flowers. However, once Kiba finds Cheza, she is kidnapped by a mysterious person called Darcia, and his search begins anew. Before he leaves the city, he meets 3 other wolves, Tsume, Hige and Toboe. All four wolves have very different personalities and ideas, and their friendliness towards each other is a little rough around the edges. However, they soon band together to continue to search for paradise.

Character Bio: Hige has lived in the city life for as long as he can remember, taking the form of a Human so that he is not imprisoned and possibly killed as wolves have been ‘extinct’ for two hundred years. He survived on stealing from food stalls and leaving his senses guide him in the direction of food. Nothing much is know of his past other than the fact that he has survived in the human world by taking the form of that which he loathes.

December 16th, 2005, 11:06 AM
Original Name: SHylocke Viron
Anime Character Name: Sun Shang Xiang
Gender (Original/Altered): Male/Female
Appearance: Anime:http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Jake342/Dynasty%20Warriors/SSX-2.gif Me: http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/Jake342/Suikoden/Jacques.gif
Personality: Calm but can get very hyper.
Personality: Loyal to her people
Abilities: Able to fight with the chakrams.
Anime Bio: Sun Shang Xiang comes from Wu. In the game of Dynasty Warriors.
Character Bio: Shylocke is a very calm boy who likes to be friends with people. His mother died when he was 10 and his father soon after. He has been staying with an orphanage but soon runs away with his inherited money.

RP Sample: (Make it good folks, I'm strict. >>)

"Wow look at that" Shylocke gasped. He read a sign in a shop window that read. "ANISTATION THE VIRTUAL REALITY GAME!" He stood there and read the poster.
"Oh my god that looks like such a good game. He walked off back to the house he had found deserted.
By the time he arrived home It was late evening. He opened the front door and went in.
"Yeesh i'm hungry!" He said listening to his tomach rumbling.
The next day a letter came through the letterbox. Shylocke opened it and sat down to read it. It read:
"To Shylocke,
You have been chosen to test the new virtual reality game Anistation. Please come to our studios next week to start the test game."
"OH MY GOD THEY CHOSE ME TO GO!" He hsouted throwing the letter up into the air.

((( is this like spy kids 3-D and I hope this is good enough)))

December 16th, 2005, 11:56 AM
Original Name: Rent Cavalier
Anime Character Name: Spike Spiegal
Appearance: (see attachments)
Personality: Smug, cocky, arrogant, but with a sense of justice, doing the right thing.
Personality: Uncaring, greedy, apathetic. More interested in his next meal then the suffering of anybody else.
Abilities: Incredible Kung-Fu abilities, practicioner of Jeet-Kun-Do. He uses his opponant's strength against them in battle. Also, he's an excellent marksman.

Anime Bio: Cowboy Bebop takes place in a future where the Solar System has been colonized, and Earth has been practically destroyed. People take to the stars, but with the growing size of the population, the Inter Solar System Police (ISSP) are unable to combat the growing crime threat. So they rely on Bounty Hunters in order to catch criminals.

Character Bio: Spike Spiegal is part of a crew of bounty hunters on a ship called the Bebop. They travel the space lanes in search of that one big bounty. Spike was a former member of the very powerful Red Dragon Crime Syndacite, but he faked his death and left in order to live a free life.

It was not an hour after seizing command of the Mantra that Lazarus received word of strange Manikans wandering about Ikebukuro Tunnel.

He investigated...

It was dark, too **** dark. He held up a small sphere and crushed it, immediatly filling the tunnel with light. He turned to his four Oni.

"Split up. Search the area fully. Once your assigned rounds are completed, you three will take up residence here, to prevent anyone from going through."

He turned to the large, black Oni. "But you...you will return to Ikubukuro. You skills will serve me well. You know your orders...carry them out!"

Immiediatly the creatures faded into the shadows, as if they belonged there.

Lazarus walked down a twisting corridor, frowning. This was ridiculous, the only Manikans he'd found were poor, wretched creatures who lived in fear of anything that moved. What could be down here to cause such rukus?

He stopped, gasping. The walls were lined with blood. Whose?

His eyes narrowed. He smelled something, something familiar. What could it be? It was an old scent, fading, but it lingered. There were many of them, maybe seven, maybe ten.

He walked through a metal door, its rusty hinges creaking as he opened it. He walked in and stopped when he saw the room's occupant.

The creature was almost beyond description. While he could make out the humanoid shape of the Manikan she had once been, so much alteration had been done, it would be almost mocking to call her that now.

Was she living or was she machine? Gears, wires, all mishmashed on a steel carapace. Her...yes, her, it was distinctly female, or at least based on a female...so, her was the best he could come up with...her hands ended in claws, blood-stained claws. In her hand she clutched a small doll, and a piece of paper.

In her other hand was a long, sharp needle, almost like a 5 foot sewing needle. But what made even him, an elder vampire who had seen hell and more, scared was her head...or lack thereof.

Her neck, and upper body were covered in blood, and where her head should be was a television...the screen slightly cracked, but visible. It was blank, as if turned off, but he heard audio playing, a strange crackling sound. He listened for a minute the realized: It was sobbing. Or at least, making a badly tuned sound of sobbing.

He gritted his teeth and walked forward. Suddenly the screen crackled on, and hissed...a hissing sound that brought both fear and sympathy to his heart. He stopped, holding his scyther defensivly, but not threateningly.

"Who...what...who are you?"

It looked at him, the screen showing a picture of a laughing skull, blood pouring out of its eyes. The demon rushed at him with surprising speed, lunging forward with the needle. He sidestepped and brought the scythe down on her back, cutting away a large, black box. There was a series of flashing and she fell down, crackling.

He turned to her, and she looked up at him, the TV turning into a crying little girl. She spoke, the words coming from nowhere.

"Location? Please, Location where?"

He widened his eyes. "Y-you are safe. Right now, you are safe."

It began to suddenly spasm, falling to the ground, a scream unlike anything Lazarus had ever heard erupting out. He fell to his knees, clutching his head.

She stopped suddenly, the strange sobbing he'd heard when he entered resuming.

"Pain...always pain.No reprieve.No release. None.none...none...no..." She stood up, crackling.

"I...I know nothing..."

He looked at her, he body still twitching...like the Manikans...that strange, spastic twitch. Her hands unclenched and the bloody piece of paper fell to the ground. He picked it up, reading.

To my darling child, I wish you all the love in the world. Remember this day as the day freedom will be yours. In the darkness, evil will never find you as long as you remain pure.

Happy Eighth Birthday,

He choked back a gasp. She...they did this to a child? Who?

"Who did this?"

She twitched.

He gasped. No...that scent...Nosferatu...

The Children did this? The creature's that his master raised to be an honorable clan of the undead did THIS to a child.

Anger filled him, his eyes glowing red. This...this was not even speakable! This broke every rule of science, alchemy and religion! With God as his witness, he would bring these fiends to justice!

He stood up, looking at her.

"What do you plan to do?"

She looked at him.

"I must have purpose. I have purpose. All life suffers pain. I will release it. Then my pain can be released."

He smiled sadly.

"I may be able to help. Join me, and we will find those who brought you pain."

She looked up, the twitching stopping. Something cracked inside her body, and Lazarus now knew that her humanity...what was left of her innocence was now gone.

"I shall join. You are one of unlife. You are already released."

"Child, what is your name?"

"...Pandora. My name...is Pandora."

Jack O'Neill
December 16th, 2005, 3:02 PM
It was just a regular day at school when Jack O'Neill and his buddies Samantha Carter, Daniel Jackson, and Vala Mal Doran got their invitations. It was during homeroom when a messenger from the main office personally delivered the invitations. They didn't discuss the whole thing until lunch, when they met at the school library. "Okay, Sam, Danny, Vala, mind telling me why we got those invites?" Jack asked his friends.

"Beats me, Jack," Samantha replied matter-of-factly.

"AniStation? Isn't it that virtual reality game they're currently testing?" Daniel piped up with a question of his own.

"Indeed it is," Vala replied. "Personally, I don't see why they'd hire kids like us to test their game. I mean, don't they already have paid testers?"

"Exactly my point," Jack said. "Maybe they want feedback from their target demographics so they can make improvements before the release?"

"Perhaps so," Samantha said, continuing the round-table discussion. "They just want to see how we'll react to the game."

Daniel put down the newspaper he was reading. "From what I've heard, AniStation's still in its beta stages. They probably haven't worked all the bugs out yet, so they want us to work alongside their own testers to see what remains to be fixed."

Vala, not looking up from a volume of Love Hina, continued, "And they also want our feedback. What's good? What's bad? What do we want included or taken out? You know, stuff of that nature. We'd be doing everybody—the company, ourselves, other consumers—a really big favor by helping them test it out. That, and we'll probably be paid for our time as well. Sure, it most likely won't be much, but it'll be adequate enough for us. God only knows how much I've been saving up to buy Gundam SEED Destiny DVDs when they finally come out."

"It's settled, then," Jack said. "We'll do it. Meet me after school at the library. We'll see where we go from there." With that, Jack and Samantha got up from the table and left, leaving Daniel and Vala.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Daniel said, adjusting his glasses and picking up his newspaper.

Daniel was right about having a bad feeling about the whole thing. It wasn't just bad; it was downright awful. None of the four had reached the library after school; one by one, they were knocked out and dragged to one of the company facilities, where they were hooked up to AniStation while unconscious.

"Oh, for crying out loud," Jack mumbled almost incoherently after regaining consciousness. He awoke to find himself, along with Samantha, Daniel, and Vala, in a luxurious hotel suite. "Where the heck am I?" he asked himself as he got up from his plush bed and stumbled his way towards the bathroom. Obviously, Mr. O'Neill wasn't used to maneuvering in virtual reality, but he'd get the hang of it soon enough; so would the others, once they woke up, that is. After tripping several times over his own feet, Jack finally made it to the bathroom; he hastily turned on the gold-plated faucet and began splashing cold water on his face, hoping that the sudden shock would jolt him back to full awareness. He looked up into the mirror over the sink; the face that stared back both surprised and shocked him. Spiky black hair, piercing red eyes, pale skin, a full-dress ZAFT uniform... It couldn't be. Right? "Oh, hell no!" Jack cried out.

That's when it dawned on Mr. O'Neill. He and his buddies were already plugged in. One by one, Jack's friends awoke from their states of unconsciousness; first Samantha, then Daniel, and finally Vala. Jack walked out of the bathroom. "I see you guys are finally awake," he said.

"What happened?" Samantha mumbled.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," Jack replied. "Apparently, we're already plugged in the game."

"That quick?" Samantha quipped. "Well, that explains why you look like Shinn Asuka."

"Probably the same reason why my hair's pink all of a sudden," Vala interjected. "Last time I checked, I had black hair with blonde highlights."

"Yeah, why am I dressed like Kira Yamato?" Daniel asked.

"I already told you guys. We're already in AniStation."

"Sweet," Daniel exclaimed. "So, when do we start fragging people for their money?"

"We don't have any weapons yet," Samantha said, somewhat annoyed by Daniel. "Mind looking for some, Jack?"

Jack walked up to a massive dresser drawer. Judging from his own experience with role-playing games and first-person shooters, dressers rarely, if ever, held any clothes at all. This hunch proved to be correct, as Jack opened up the dresser to reveal sixteen guns: four Sturmgewehr 44s, four Gewehr 43s, and eight Lugers, all fully loaded and equipped with shoulder straps and holsters. He immediately started passing out the firearms to his friends; each received an Stg44, a Gewehr 43, and a pair of Lugers. After a few seconds spent equipping the guns, the four were set for battle. "Right. Let's do this," Jack said. He and the rest of his group exited the suite.

December 16th, 2005, 6:38 PM
I blinked, the light causing stabs of pain in the right side of my skull. I sat up, rubbing my head. Suddenly, I noticed the thick, long white hair that fell from my skull. I grimaced, trying to remember. Something about a new VR game. Everything else since my invitation was a little blurry, though, and my head wasn't helping. I heard something thumping around, and I looked over, noticing an elaborate wooden box. I leaned over, and after a moment of blinking out the needles of pain, I un-did the latch, and flipped it open. Had I been thinking clearly, I wouldn't have been so stupid. There had to be SOMETHING making that noise...

December 20th, 2005, 8:37 AM
I opened my eyes to find myself in an alleyway. I looked over at some guy with white hair un-doing the latch on a box.

'Wait a minute, white hair?'

Just then I noticed my own hair, long and white. I looked down at my outfit, some red thing, with a sword hanging at my waist.

"Cool, I'm Inuyasha."

I looked over at the other white-haired guy, waiting for some kind of reaction from him...

Jack O'Neill
December 20th, 2005, 9:50 PM
Upon exiting the hotel, Jack, Samantha, Daniel, and Vala made their first steps into the wide world of AniStation City. "Okay, ladies and gentlemen, keep your buddies close and your guns even closer. There's no telling what kinds of whackjobs we'll encounter here," Jack warned his friends.

"Sir, yes, sir. We'll keep that in mind," Samantha replied.

Jack and his friends were surprised at what they saw as they roamed the city. The streets and sidewalks were all but empty, populated by only a few NPCs; the nearest PCs were most likely a long way off from their position. "Remember, it's still the beta, guys," Daniel reminded the group. "They haven't fully populated the place yet."

"So that's why it's suspiciously empty," Vala said.

"I've got a bad feeling about this..." Jack trailed off.

December 21st, 2005, 4:23 AM
OOC: what can we just start when we've posted our thing up?

December 21st, 2005, 3:47 PM
thats ok.. im in to many anyway...

December 22nd, 2005, 1:41 AM
Shylocke awoke in a room just like his own, only, bigger. He stood up and walked into his bathroom and took a shower. He looked in the mirror after the shower to notice he had short brown hair.
"This isnt my hair!" He said holding it. He looked at the clothes he was wearing.
"Wait a minute. I'm already plugged in arent I!?" He growled. He had become Sun Shang Xiang, an ancient chinese warrior.
"Alright where are the weapons" He said opening every draw and wardrobe around.
"Ah here they are my precious chakrams." He said smiling and attaching them to his belt.