View Full Version : can you make your voice sound like another person?

LT. surge II
March 10th, 2004, 4:56 PM
Belive it or not i can sound like Clinton. Usuel i can only sound like him when i do the pleadge of elgince. My friend can sound like Dr. Evil just talking when ever he wants what about you? :\ :classic:

March 10th, 2004, 6:02 PM
Belive it or not i can sound like Clinton. Usuel i can only sound like him when i do the pleadge of elgince. My friend can sound like Dr. Evil just talking when ever he wants what about you? :\ :classic:
Impressions? Yeah, I can do quite a few of them! I can sound exactly like Patrick from Spongebob, and quite a bit like Arnold Schwarsze....er...the Terminator! I have more but I'll have to think about it.....

March 10th, 2004, 6:03 PM
i can make a great vulpix noise! and i used to be able to play luigias song on the recorder! lol

Sayuri no Hoshi
March 10th, 2004, 7:15 PM
Yep! I can make Ash's voice--only when he's singing "Under the Mistletoe" though! (Oh, wait...people...not anime characters, huh? Who cares!) I can also do Shampoo from Ranma 1/2, I mimic a lot of Broadway voices from musicals, I can do Laura Bush, lol...hmm who else? I can imitate Christina Aguilera's singing voice, too. That's all I can think of now...I'll edit later if I can think of more...!

Flaming Torchic
March 10th, 2004, 8:54 PM
I am pretty good at sounding like Stitch, and also am pretty good at sounding like Blue from Blues Clues xD I have such good talent. =P

Ice Master
March 10th, 2004, 9:37 PM
Im Good At Talking Like Ed Off Ed Edd Eddy Really My Friends Like That :laugh:

Latios Master
March 10th, 2004, 9:43 PM
I'm not sure how well I can, but I can try to sound like different Pokemon and George W. Bush. :laugh:

March 11th, 2004, 10:36 AM
I can do a good Togepi impression, and some other Pokemon. ^_^; My brother's better at impressions, though. He can sound just like Jim Carrey/Ace Ventura, and can make a lot of weird noises. They're annoying, but good. o.o;

By the way, could this go in Mixed Voting Polls? ^_^; I can't decide if it would be better here or there.

March 11th, 2004, 10:45 AM
my net pals says that I once sounded like mimi from digimon...hehehe... but I think Im better at making a 1st season swedish patamon impression....lol...oh yeah I can also make some fairly good pikachu, charmander,marill and mew impressions!

March 11th, 2004, 11:19 AM
I can make a sound of most Pokemon, other than that I'm not sure of what other sound I can make. :classic:

March 11th, 2004, 12:35 PM
I mimic Homer Simpson and a few non-roaring pokmon the best. I've taught myself how to do a decent Totodile with the quacky voice XD

March 11th, 2004, 1:16 PM
Hmm......come to think of it.....
I can do a pretty good Mario voice hehe.....
"Let's a-go!"

March 12th, 2004, 8:41 AM
I sound a lot like Bianca from Pokemon Heroes. ^_^; And I can also imitate Misty, Pikachu, and even Ash, Brock, and Gary! O_o; Lol, I guess after listening to the same characters for seven years, you learn to sound like them.

March 12th, 2004, 2:43 PM
I can imitate Ash and Totodile's voice although I have sort of a deep voice. But that's about it.

Muffin Man
March 15th, 2004, 10:49 AM
I can mimic my english teacher's voice :P ...

March 15th, 2004, 1:09 PM
I'm kinda shy and quiet, but my voice doesn't lend itself to mimicking anyone elses'. ._.; I wish somehow I could sound like Ansem. I adore his voice. X3

March 15th, 2004, 2:15 PM
I mostly sound like Melody... ^_^ lol, but actally, I have a little bit sweet voice.

Also, I imatate pokemon. Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Pichu, Torchic, etc

although I'm shy... ^_^...

John Denver
March 15th, 2004, 2:17 PM
I can imitate the voices of basically...um

anything I want...HA!

I can also do a good immitation of a happy BOO ya!

Ms Ketchum
March 16th, 2004, 7:29 PM
I always do treeko impressions...(too easy, yes? ^^;; ) And my friend Hannah is always asking me to "Make that treeko noise". Oh yeah, and once I fell out of the car (^^;; ) And when I said "Waa!" It sounded like Ash.... Must..figure out...how I did that! Rar! XD

I can also do an awsome pikachu impression, and uh...togepi, pichu, and...hmmm...*thinks* I can sound like my cat XD (she had the weirdest voice on earth...)