View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors: The Dark Legacy (PG-13)

December 14th, 2005, 10:17 AM
100 years after the time of the three kingdoms of Wu, Wei and Shu. Three new kingdoms have come to the planet and are planning to destroy eachother. These kingdoms were: Fan lead by the courageous Feng Shu,
Pyo lead by the speedy Li Suan and finally Roa lead by the mighty Tsi Lung.
The three kingdoms had many enemies including one another Which lead to a big war of the kingdoms.

You can have 2 people

Name: (must be a sort of chinese name)
Kingdom: (Fan, Pyo or Roa)
Other information:

Heres mine
Name: Sun Li
Weapon: Flute
Description: Sun Li has Short brown hair down to her neck. She stands at 5"6. She wears a Red top with pictures of green dragons on them. She also wears a pair of tights and a short skirt with the same pattern on it.
Kingdom: Roa
Personality: Sun Li is a Tomboy, nothing else to say about that. She has an excellent talent for playing the flute. She is a kind girl who considers everyone. She will not stand for people messing with her and her family.
Other information: Sun Li is the Twin sister of Sun Xeng

Crystal Walrus
December 14th, 2005, 11:09 AM
guess i might join bro after u pming me
Name:Chase Young
Description:Chase is a whell trained warrior with some amour that ends at the shouldes and at the waste the armor is greenish gold and he also has black trousers,he has black hair
Personality:Chase is a loner and never lets anyone in his way
Other information:he is also an orthen thats why he became a loner

December 14th, 2005, 11:16 AM

(((This is perosn number two)))

Name: Sun Xeng
Weapon: Chakram
Description: Sun Xeng is a young boy standing at 5"6. He wears A red jacket with a long bit at the back with patterns of dragons on it. He also wears a pair of trousers with the same patterns.
Personality: Sun Xeng is a nice kid but always sticks up for whats right. HE has a talent for singing so He and his Sister Sun Li play music together.
Other information: Sun Xeng is the twin brother of Sun Li

December 14th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Name: Shin-Ma
Weapon: A samurai sword that was passed down from her father
Description:Here (http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/kenshin/Kaoru.jpg) If you can't see it...I'll tell anyways. Dhin-Ma is 5'3, a tall and slender young woman with blue-green eyes and long black hair she keeps in a ponytail. She wears a purpleish kimono that is spotted with pink flowers. She walks barefoot.
Personality: Shin-Ma is a loyal and caring person. She is also a bit cocky at times, but mostly loving and caring.
Other information: She is willing to give her own life in order to save another. Even She cannot remember her own past.

Hope you like it!

Edit- Changing kingdom!

December 14th, 2005, 11:42 AM
(((welcome Lauren that was really good I'll start now and wait for more to join)))

"Sun Xeng!" Sun Li shouted nudging at her twin brother.
"What" He groaned.
"GET UP SOMEONES COMING" Sun Li shouted pointing over into the background with her flute. With this Sun Xeng leapt up and pulled his Chakrams form his belt.
"These guys better be helping or else they die" Sun Xeng growled

Let's Fighting Love
December 14th, 2005, 7:43 PM
Name: Derta Draga
Weapon: A pike shaped sort of like a dragon
Description: Like the main character from Rave Master except with red hair
Personality: Very secretive, and sort of funny

(This profile should ring a bell to you squall, If it's okay if I still call you that.)

December 15th, 2005, 8:39 AM
(((yeah you may call me that... and yes that does ring a bell my arch nemesis Welcome)))

Crystal Walrus
December 15th, 2005, 12:58 PM
Yawn what are u 2 up to?asked Chase standing behind Sun Li

December 15th, 2005, 1:01 PM
-Name: Yi Wei(preffers Yi that Yi Wei)
-weapon: katana, twin daggers
-description: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c369/Teresa113/CA2FOP6B.png
-Kingdom: Pyo
-personality: Hot-headed, but smart enough to hold back when she gets mad. She is loyal to only those whom she trusts, and no one elce. Your not in Pyo, Then God have mercy! XD

Let's Fighting Love
December 15th, 2005, 2:13 PM
IC:I was out on one of my horses training. The fields were empty. I took out my pike and was hitting silk targets with the blade cutting every single one in half. I said to myself " When will I get to fight!" As I cut another target.

OOC: do you know what happened to Xion?

December 16th, 2005, 8:24 AM
OOC: no i dont CLone trooper... FF you are in ^_^ whats your name on gaia?)

IC: "Not much" SUn li said turning to Chase. Sun Xeng saw someone fighting something and rushed to see what was going on.
"Derta!" He said stunned at what he had seen. Derta was one of his companions in his old group. He firmly took hold of the chakram he was holding and walked up to him.
"Derta...." He said in a lowered voice.

Crystal Walrus
December 17th, 2005, 5:27 AM
"whell who's Derta,never seen him before chase asked looking towards both sun's"

December 17th, 2005, 7:25 AM
occ: i havnt been on in a while, but i think its Sinned Flame...wow, you really like to speak your actions huh, kyogre? and, Im gonna change my kingdom...

ic: I walked out of my tent, and looked around. Derta was trying to kill something again, Sun Xeng was running to see what was going on, and Chase was standing around, doing nothing.

"Neh...nothing ever happens..." I muttered, walking over to Derta and Sun Xeng.

December 17th, 2005, 7:40 AM
Sun Xeng turned round to see chase.
"Hi chase." He said turning to face Derta.
"He always was a fool" He growled to himself watching Derta fight.
Sun Li walked with Yi.
"Hi i'm Sun Li" She said cheerily.
Finally another woman in the group She thought to herself

December 17th, 2005, 8:02 AM
occ: since everyone is bringing back their old characters...

-Name: Kasanai Tsumi
-weapon: katana
-kingdom: Tsou(a new alliance that is growing im power. Tsou is very close with the Roa Kingdom)
-apperance: same, but a bit taller than last time
-personality: calm, and smart. She always thinks before she acts, unlike Yi.

"Uh...hi?" I said, looking at her like she was crazy. I shook my head, and walked toward Derta. "Hey, dork. Whatcha doin?" I yelled this so loud, Derta missed the target.

December 17th, 2005, 8:05 AM
OOC: Yay KT's back :D

IC: shes giving me a really evil look Thought Sun Li running after Yi.
Sun Li sat and just watched Yi torment Derta.
Sun Xeng stood there and just watched in Awe. He saw Kasanai Tsumi in the distance.
"Is that.... no it cant be... IT IS" He shouted finally running towards the horses.

December 17th, 2005, 9:43 AM
Kasanai Tsumi saw a person running towards her on a horse. "Sun Xeng!?" She yelled, surprised. "Wernt you in the war? I thout you wouldnt be back for a while!" She said happily.

December 17th, 2005, 10:06 AM
"Neither did I." He said hugging her. As he did he saw a load of enemy soldiers.
"ummm" He said unclipping the chakrams form his belt.
"Just like old times?" He said smiling.

Let's Fighting Love
December 17th, 2005, 11:37 AM
OOC: Watch what you do ff Hei coming back
IC: "I have no time to talk. I have to practice fighting." I said sternly as I charged to my other targets.

Crystal Walrus
December 17th, 2005, 12:21 PM
sorry i wasnt online now back to the rp

Chase didnt talk he was just standing there thiniking of his mysterys past

December 18th, 2005, 2:40 AM
OOC: Hei's coming back 0.o and Kyogre sorry to sya but in your posts you must post at least four lines.

December 18th, 2005, 6:17 AM
Kasanai nodded, and pulled out her Katana. She waited for Sun Xeng, whos chakrams seemed caught on his belt.

Yi smiled, and continued to talk to Derta. "Hey, you know my reeeeal far relative is here. I think you know her! Remember Lady Tsumi?"

December 18th, 2005, 6:30 AM
Sun Xeng finally untangled his chakrams.
"I've really got to get a better holder for them!" She said sarcastlically getting into his fighting stance. Sun Li turned and saw Sun Xeng and Lady Tsumi.
"SUN XENG!" She scream pulling out her flute and running to their aid.

December 18th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Shin-Ma quietly sat off to one side, sharpening her sword. Yes, she didn't enjoy the fighting, yet she tolerated it. The bickering and 'play' fighting was just annoying. Groaning quietly, she held up the sword and examined it, looking for any minor malformations. After fixing a few, she brought out a silk cloth and polish the sword gently.

December 18th, 2005, 11:39 AM
Sun Xeng spun round and slashed an enemy troop. Sun Li kicked one but hurt her foot due to there being armour.
"OUCH!" She screamed. She lifted her Flute to her mouth and made a defening screech noise. Sun Xeng was used to this so he just carried on fighting.

December 18th, 2005, 11:48 AM
She gave a shriek at the noise from the flute and dropped her sword, covering her ears. "STOP BLOWING THAT THING!!!," Kitty screeched, jumping up. The bickering was now off the list for annoy, which was replaced by an ear-splitting noise. It her her ears so much, pain, her temples throbbing.

December 18th, 2005, 11:52 AM
Sun Li stopped and started whacking more people with the flute. Sun Xeng saw the other girl holding her ears. He ran over to her.
"You're new here." He said smiling helping her up.
"I'm Sun Xeng whats your name" He asked

December 18th, 2005, 12:00 PM
"My name is Shin-Ma...." She nodded a bit and smiled, continuing. "It's very nice to meet you Sun Xeng...a pleasure really...." Shin-Ma smilled and turned, bending down to get her sword.

December 18th, 2005, 12:02 PM
Someone came up behind Sun Xeng.
"SUN XENG WATCH OUT!" Sun li shouted. Sun Xeng kicked behind him into the stomache of the enemy. HE took hold of his chakrams and went into another slashing frenzy.
"DIE FOOLS!" HE screamed

December 18th, 2005, 12:04 PM
"Ha...just like old times." Kasanai Tsumi muttered, smiling, shoving the katana into the person who tried to sneak up behind her. "Havnt changed a bit have you Xeng?" She called.

December 18th, 2005, 12:07 PM
"Now do I look like someone who'd change to you?" He asked sarcastically.
"Even when I was controlling Wu I missed Tsou alot" He shouted to her kicking somone off of his blade.
"Yeesh these guys are everywhere!" He said. He turned to Shin-MA.
"Coming?" He asked running towards Lady Tsumi.

December 18th, 2005, 12:23 PM
"Yeah." said KT, walking about, looking for more people to kill. "You know. Tsou is thought to be over? HA! They dont even know were just waiting to have another go at power." She turned around, and saw a person running at her. She pulled out a small knife, and effortlessly held it out. the person ran into it. "You know that there will be a time when Wu and Tsou will have to battle dont you?"

December 18th, 2005, 12:26 PM
"ummm Lady T.... Wu has gone..." He stuttered out. He flipped over someone and slit their throat.
"Yeesh these guys are so weak. How did it go with Lu Bu? Did you kill him?" He asked ducking under an attack.
"He was really powerful." He said.

December 18th, 2005, 12:26 PM
"ummm Lady T.... Wu has gone..." He stuttered out. He flipped over someone and slit their throat.
"Yeesh these guys are so weak. How did it go with Lu Bu? Did you kill him?" He asked ducking under an attack.
"He was really powerful." He said.

Crystal Walrus
December 18th, 2005, 2:44 PM
"Yeah." said KT, walking about, looking for more people to kill. "You know. Tsou is thought to be over? HA! They dont even know were just waiting to have another go at power." She turned around, and saw a person running at her. She pulled out a small knife, and effortlessly held it out. the person ran into it. "You know that there will be a time when Wu and Tsou will have to battle dont you?"you cant make my guy do anything he's mine not yours

December 19th, 2005, 8:08 AM
you cant make my guy do anything he's mine not yours

what? I didnt use your character at all...

Crystal Walrus
December 19th, 2005, 8:40 AM
Just u said KT that could mean me kygore trainer sorry

December 19th, 2005, 8:42 AM
KT stands for Kasanai Tsumi, my old character.

December 19th, 2005, 11:10 AM
OOC: ok so whos going to be the next one to post? i cant because I posted what I did last time

December 19th, 2005, 2:55 PM
occ: I guess I will

ic: "Wu's gone? Wow..." KT said, pausing for a moment. She looked around, and didnt see anyone elce that wasnt on their side. "What about Lu Bu? I never faught him. Didnt you hear the news? He died from a harsh sickness the day before I could battle him." KT said.

December 20th, 2005, 7:17 AM
"Oh... No I didnt hear." Sun Xeng said looking at her. Sun Li was still whacking people with her flute.
"Jeez this darn things dont die to they!?" She asked sarcastically.
"Dont worry sis we'll beat em." Sun Xeng said ducking under a blow to the head with an enemy sword.
"Hey watch it jackass!" He growled slitting his throat.

Let's Fighting Love
December 20th, 2005, 1:43 PM
"Real targets. Sounds fun." I said while charging into the enemy soldiers.

Crystal Walrus
December 21st, 2005, 11:41 AM
Chase stood on a wall watching then jumped off to join the others
He drew out his sword and started attacking

December 21st, 2005, 11:57 AM
Sun Li put her Flute away and started doing the marshal arts she was training with since the age of five.
"Sun Xeng, Ready to do our little plan?" She asked smiling kicking one in the stomach.
"Yeah" He said smiling and pushing his palm into hers. They started glowing blue.

OOC: Anyone guess what this is? and KT and CT you need to post at least four lines when you rp as part of the new rules.

Let's Fighting Love
December 24th, 2005, 1:19 PM
OOC:Who's attacking us?(Okay if they don't remove these message limits I will start to get violent.)

December 27th, 2005, 5:49 AM
OOC: Just some enemy troops came into our camp and started attacking so we are killing them.

December 27th, 2005, 8:49 AM
"Hey, Derta, did you miss what I said?" Yi said, getting annoyed. She didnt like to be ignored because of her age. "My relative Kasanai Tsumi is here! You know, the one you havnt seen in how many years?" Yi pulled out a knife. "Oh, sorry, you would know her by 'Lady Tsumi.' Didnt ALL the boys in the Tsou alliance like her in 'that' sorta way?" Yi smirked. she enjoyed being annoying.

December 27th, 2005, 8:55 AM
OOC: yeah I remember rofl

IC: Sun Xeng sat on a rock with Lady Tsumi.
"So what else have you been doing these years?" He asked looking at her.
Sun Li started on her flute defening everyone around yet again.
"AAARGH SUN LI! YEESH!" Sun Xeng scremed at her holding his ears.
"What?" She turned to him looking puzzled.

Let's Fighting Love
December 27th, 2005, 9:08 AM
"Lady Tsumi's here, Hahahaha now all we need is Xion and Hei......Then I'll rebel again." I said in a jokingly manner as I stuck two soldiers to my pike, shook them off and slashed another soldier in the chest.

December 27th, 2005, 9:45 AM
"Hah, Ive been with my family." Kasanai Tsumi said. "And no, i was with my mother and father. Im not married." She said. "I also got to see Yi for a little while. You hav trained her well! Shes almost half as immature as last time I saw her!" She laughed.

December 27th, 2005, 12:48 PM
"hehe yeah I can see though she still is a bit mad" Sun Xeng said smiling at her. He remembered the old times. They stood there and fought every battle they could win. He remember the one time they were fighting against Lu Bu's troops, only them two.
Sun Li stopped screeching her flute and started playing some cheerful song. Sun Xeng jerked his head to her and smiled. He turned back to Kasanai.
"Want to dance?" He asked smiling.

MAR Heaven
December 27th, 2005, 1:06 PM
Hey Can I join the rp?

Name: Xang Yung
Weapon: Sword
Description: Xang is a 6"1 warrior that doesn't like to be bothered. When he was born he was left on someone elses door/ When he was 10 he ran away and began to fight
Personality: He is a lone wolf he never fit in with anyone else that he lived with he doesn't really get along with other people and i quiet a great warrior
Other information: He is quiet but can be befriended if known for a long time

December 27th, 2005, 1:14 PM
OOC: welcom BBB (he he funny name) please do post

December 27th, 2005, 7:30 PM
"Uh...Dance?" Kasanai asked, a little stunned. "Hah, I dont think I know how!" She got up, and paced for a minute. "Do you know how?" She asked. The air took on an awkward turn. "I know I seem like that type to know how to do that, but mt dad never taught me..." She felt the air get even colder. "Um...Will you teach me?"

Let's Fighting Love
December 27th, 2005, 8:04 PM
"Sun Xeng......at it again." I meant to say it to myself but I said it outloud. I then sort of sat on my head and looked at Lady Tsumi. I said to her "Would it bother you if I turned evil again?"

December 27th, 2005, 8:16 PM
"Ha! Not one bit! You were always a scraggly fighter, Derta." Kasanai smirked. "Oh well, Al long as your here, I have time to try my new routine. Mind being the puppet?" She said sarcasticly. Then she turned to Sun Xeng. "Im sorry, Ill take this little bastard if you dont mind."

She pulled out an oddly shaped bead, and suddenyl, red lightning shot out from it. "you see? Im not your 'Lady Tsumi' anymore." She walked toward him. "You know what this is? Its an alchemist bead." she puched it into his face. "It'll do more than your sorry little swords will ever do."

Let's Fighting Love
December 27th, 2005, 8:18 PM
"Just one question," I sat regularly pointed to her and said in a jokingly matter, "Is that a challenge? Or are you going to make me slowly fall in love with you with those beads?"

December 27th, 2005, 8:33 PM
"Never said that you would be able to." Kasanai said. The crained her head to look behind Derta. "Ah! Yi! You told Derta Im back I see. Thank you!" She said, smiling. Yi nodded, and sat on a rock.

"Kasanai showed me her bead thingy when she came home." Yi explained. "Its pretty cool, but dont expect to get away from it!" She smiled, and rested her hands on her chin.

"And, knowing that you would come when you heard my name, I sent Yi to bother you until you finnaly listened to her. I guess it worked huh?" Kasanai said, tinkering with her bead. "Ok! How rude of me! Lets begin, shall we? I guess I will start with --THIS!" She yelled, shoving the bead into the ground.

Thousands of ricks floated into the air, and formed into stony needles. "Now, this, is not even the least that I can do. Wanna see more?"

Let's Fighting Love
December 27th, 2005, 8:36 PM
"Sure as long as I get something out of it. Like say money or maybe a date with Yi. Doesn't matter to me." I said still joking around. I looked at Yi behind me and winked at her than I looked back at KT.

December 27th, 2005, 8:41 PM
Yi frowned. "Ew..." she muttered.

"Hah, good luck! And no, this it what it can do." Kasanai shot out her right hand, and all of the needles that were on her right side went flying. She she did the same thing to her left side. Then, before Derta could react, she ran straight behind the needles. When they completely covered his body, she kicked off his face. she landed on the rock that Yi was sitting on.

She jumped off the rock, and retrieved her Bead, watching Derta bleed on the ground. She could hear Yi shouting 'Score one KT!" in the background, but that was the least of her problems for the time being.

Let's Fighting Love
December 27th, 2005, 8:44 PM
"This is so totally killing my pride slowly. You know that." I said while staggering up. When I finally got up I turned around and said "No score one for me. I just got a free session of acupuncture."

December 27th, 2005, 8:48 PM
"Ah, well, i noticed anant on one of those needles." Kasanai smirked. "I think it might be alive under your skin!"

Let's Fighting Love
December 27th, 2005, 8:56 PM
IC:"..........................." I couldn't talk at the moment. then I finally said "that's just mean."

OOC:Sorry Shylock I can't think of anything else to say.

December 28th, 2005, 7:28 AM
OOC: dont apologize to me lol its the rules of PC...

IC: "grr that jerk always messed up my plans." He said picking up his chakrams. He pressed a blade to Dertas neck.
"Sit down and shut your face! got it!" He growled trying to make him squirm.
At least then I can see him squirm unlike 10 years ago He thought to himself.

December 28th, 2005, 8:35 AM
"Man, Xeng, I said I could handle it..." Kasanai said, shaking her head. "Oh well..." She began to string the bead onto a piece of string dangling at her side. "Hey, Derta, feeling a little overpowered yet?" She yelled.

Let's Fighting Love
December 28th, 2005, 8:54 AM
OOC: I'd like to post a new character

Name: Magoichi Saika ( call him Saika for short )
Weapon: Musket rifle with a bayonet on the tip of it ( If it's okay.)
Description: http://dynastywarriors.neoseeker.com/images/uploads/magoichi_saika_characters_swxl_mini.jpg
Kingdom: Roa (He's a merc hired by Derta.)
Personality: he's an awesome fighter at the field but he has a major weakness for women every time he sees one he sees if he can get a date. (even during a battle). And of course he is genorous....to beautiful ladies. To shorten it up he's a jerk.
Other info: He's originally from Japan but came to china when Derta brought him.

IC: I said, " The grand master of Ru Na Way is never over powered." as a joke.

Then Saika walked next to me and he said " Havin trouble with the ladies?" then he laughed and noticed KT. Saika let me fall to the ground and ran over to Lady Tsumi. Then Magoichi started to say "You know a lady as fair as you should never be on the battle field, because you would parylyze everyone with your stunning good looks."

December 28th, 2005, 9:19 AM
"And a man as old as you should never hit on a 17 year old." Kasanai said smiling. "So, are you gonna try to go bad like little Derta over there?" She asked, laughing. "Grand Master of the Ru Na Way, ok, right."

Let's Fighting Love
December 28th, 2005, 9:23 AM
Saika immediatley froze. And said "I'm not old!!!!!!!! I'm only twenty **** five! When did that become old!"

I ran up and punched Magoichi in the face as hard as I could. I then said calmly "Snap out of it. You've only been here one day and you've probably gotten all the cities and towns in China to hate you. Now just shut up for ten freakin seconds."

December 28th, 2005, 9:26 AM
"Ha, already falling apart? The old guy seemed like he would be strong....but he falls apart when you call him an old grampa...oh well..." Kasanai said, rubbing the back of her head. "Oh well, lets go Yi."

December 28th, 2005, 1:01 PM
"sorry about that" Sun Xeng said to KT running after her.
"So that guys a jerk eh?" he chuckled running after them. He saw Sun Li still playing the flute.
"So anyway. You wanna dance or not?" He asked again.
Yeesh that guys a jerk he just walks in and trys to hit on KT yeesh He thought to himself about the old guy.

December 28th, 2005, 1:36 PM
"I think that they might come back. Maybe tonight?" Kasanai said. Then, the looked over her shoulder. "Besides, Yi wouldnt ever let us live it down..." She wispered. "Anyway, you do know that I lied about the ant? Ha! there wasnt one, and Derta believed me!"

December 28th, 2005, 1:40 PM
"hehe you always were the one to prank" Sun said grinning. Sun Li had started playing a new song by now and noticed a lot of people dancing.(It's 1000 words from Final Fantasy X-2) Sun Xeng just carried on walking with KT and Yi.
"So anyway Yi do you like it here?" He asked her.

December 28th, 2005, 1:43 PM
occ: I love that song! ^^ *mums*

ic: "Uh...Yep! Its more interesting here than home, thats for sure!" Yi said smiling. "All I got todo at home was take care of Grandmother, and clean..." She continued.

"Please, All you did when I was there was hit a tree with your sword. Then you would steal my bead, and try to use Alchemy..." Kasanai said, feeling a sweatdrop.

MAR Heaven
December 28th, 2005, 1:48 PM
As Xang walked out to meet Sun Li he looked back one last time at the far away village "Well it looks like I won't be back for a while." he said with a grin on his face. Xang got on his horse ans started riding North.

December 28th, 2005, 2:00 PM
OOC: I love the song as well ^_^

IC: Sun Li saw someone riding in the distance. She was curious but carried on playing. Sun xeng was still walking and laughing with KT and Yi.
"So i guess you've always been a fighter then Yi" He said chickling at the arguments Kt and Yi were having.

December 28th, 2005, 2:08 PM

"Yep!" She said happily. "Only my parents wouldnt let me fight. Only cause-"

"You were 4 years old" Kasanai said, finishing her sentence.

"Your always ruining my fun Kastu!" Yi cried. Kasanai flinched.

"You know i hate it when you call me that!" She yelled, hitting Yi's head.

December 28th, 2005, 2:13 PM
"ok ok I get the picture hehe" Sun Xeng said.
No she definetly has not changed... not one bit He thought in his mind. By now Sun Li had stopped playing and gone to find out who the man on the horse was. She found him and walked up to him.
"Hi my names Sun Li... Who are you?" she asked smiling

Let's Fighting Love
December 29th, 2005, 10:08 AM
Magoichi decided he had to go to his tent and cry but really he went and got a drink of ale. I decided to go for a horse ride. As I was out in the fields I saw so much like the flowers of spring starting to bloom. The sun setting making the sky a hypnotizing red. So I got off my horse and sat down. Then I took out my violin (I got it from a european trader) and played a song on the it at the top of the hill. ( it's the theme of Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles if you've ever heard of it)

December 29th, 2005, 1:08 PM
Kasanai Sat down. Shee watched Li run over to the guy on the horse. "Oh yeah...the old guy..." She muttered. "So, Xeng...try any new techniques? Youve already seen my alchemy!" She said, smiling.

December 29th, 2005, 1:11 PM
"well yeah... first of all I used to have a sword now i have these chakrams" He said smiling sitting down next to her.
"What else have you learned" He asked whilst chuckling at the thought of these two asking eachother questions all night long.
"The airs pure at least" He said breathing in and smiling.

December 30th, 2005, 7:55 AM
"Yeah, true." Kasanai said, messing with her bead. "You have gotten better you know. Better than last time at least. Your a percentage less reckless than when we were in Tsou." Kasanai said.

December 30th, 2005, 7:58 AM
At hearing this Sun Xeng fell off the rock and started laughing. He bashed his head on the floor.
"ow... that hurt... meh" He said and carried laughing. Someone came and stood above him with a sowrd to his neck.
"aw crap!" He moaned slowly moving his hands to his chakrams.
"little help Kas" He shouted.

December 30th, 2005, 8:14 AM
"Bleh...nicknames..." She said, grabbing for her sword. She jumped off the rock, into the sun. The sun was bright enough that the guy couldnt see her. When he looked down, he was blinded temporarily. This was Yi's turn. She unbuckled her swords sheth, and ran up to the guy.

She slammed it into his stomache, making him fall over. Kasanai was falling at this moment, and landed straight on the guy. She then, shoved she sword onto the mans neck, and sat back down, Yi followed.

December 30th, 2005, 8:17 AM
"thanks" Sun Xeng said greatfully standing up. He sat back next to KT.
"So where do we go from here?" He asked. Sun Li at this time was bored of waiting for the man to come up and walked off.
"boring" She said walking away.

Let's Fighting Love
January 5th, 2006, 6:59 PM
OOC: I think I'll turn evil again to get things moving again.

IC: As I sat on the hill I said to Magoichi as he walked up to me, "Let's report to our friends at Pyo. Now is the right time." I slowly got up then me and him ran to our horses as quickly as we could. We got on then we rode east to the Pyo camp.

January 6th, 2006, 10:20 AM
OOC: Ok then ^_^

IC: Shylocke noticed Derta and Magoichi riding off but didn't think anything of it.
"Hmmm I wonder where they're goin" He said looking back To Kasanai Tsumi. He picked out the sword he had used in Tsou. He put it in a sheath and attached it to his waist. He put the chakrams on his waist as well.
"I think I will use the sword again, Wanna train if you still have one?" He asked Kasanai Tsumi.

Let's Fighting Love
January 6th, 2006, 1:35 PM
As soon as we arrived the soldiers of Pyo came out and some bowed for we had been known as grand mercinaries working for anyone who pays the most. When we finally got to see the leader in front of us we noticed he was small and yet fierce we had met him before but he never looked so aggravated. I said "We're back to help with the attack. I'll be your strategist and Mogoichi can be your general. Can you agree with these terms?"

The general said "Call me Hui Ci. I'm not the grand leader but I agree with your terms. The battle will commence in two days so I hope you can come up with a strategy quick Derta."

January 6th, 2006, 1:42 PM
OOC: CT can you post next and get your plan done and start the war because without Firefox here I can't continue.

Let's Fighting Love
January 8th, 2006, 11:52 AM
"Why wait?" I said "When we can go now. We could crush line by line of soldiers then concentrate on the generals. They come last." Mogoichi then said "Now give me an army, and we'll bloody up the horizon."

**A couple hours later**

Hui Ci shouted, "CHARGE!!!" then everyone ran, the horsemen led the army into the Roa camp. When we finally arrived the first two waves of the Roa defense were still celebrating from their earlier victory. We cut through them with ease. Soon after Magoichi heard a horn. Assuming it was an alarm we charged into the battle.

January 14th, 2006, 11:28 AM
Shylocke looked over at his soldiers. They were dying someone was killing them. He looked and saw Derta and Mogoichi with their weapons out fighting.
"Kasanai! Dertas defected to Pyo!" He grolwed kicking his sword into his hands and running down there.
"Hello Derta!" He said with an evil grin on his face getting into a fighting stance.
"How did I guess that I couldn't trust you" A soldier came up behind Shylocke. He flipped out of the way and stabbed him in the back.
"You never did learn to fight" He said laughing. He ran at Derta and jumped up to attack him.

Let's Fighting Love
January 15th, 2006, 3:36 PM
OOC: Guys just to tell you Huo Ci isn't my character so everyone can control him.
IC:Magoichi raised his rifle, took a quick aim and skimmed Sun Xeng's arm. Then I quickly jumped and dodged the attack. "You'll need to be smarter if you plan to fight two people by yourself, otherwise you die by fighting like an idiot." I said. Magoichi chuclkled and quickly reloaded his gun just in time to shoot a soldier that was attacking him from his right. Magoichi then reloaded it again and put the blade on the end of the gun.

January 16th, 2006, 7:54 AM
"Heh, you never did learn from the last ten years did you?" Sun Xeng laughed holding out two daggers. He threw one towards Derta and one towards Magoichi. He looked at his arm which was bleeding a little.
"You think a mere cut will hurt me?" He growled holding his sword out.

Let's Fighting Love
January 16th, 2006, 1:35 PM
I tried to dodge the dagger but it scraped my shin. Magoichi simply put his gun in front of it and the dagger got stuck in the wood of the gun. I leaned down to tend to my wound and quickly said "Magoichi he's all yours. I'm going back to the safe point." I then jumped on a horse and rode off.

January 17th, 2006, 5:19 AM
Sun Xeng grabbed his dagger out and ducked under an attack from Magoichi.
"Insolent fool" He growled flipping back wards and holding the daggers. He ran back to his camp for some food and prepared a plan fo attack.

Let's Fighting Love
January 25th, 2006, 2:47 PM
OOC: I'm going to wait for FireFox to say something.

January 26th, 2006, 10:38 AM
OOC: She's not posting for a while she has stopped RPing for a while.