• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imprison (Humour, one-shot, extremely short)

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
Yes, it's short, and yes, it was written in ten minutes.

Imprison

The small brown creature zoomed forward, its fur flying back, and tackled the red fox at high speed. She took a few tumbles in the grass, but stood up and shook her head.

"Hey!" she yelled. "That was a Quick Attack! You copycat! It's MY MOVE!"

The Eevee looked questioningly at her. "I didn't even know..."

"Excuses!" the Vulpix screamed. "I'll sue you for copyright infringement!"

And then a yellow rubber duck in a suit that was pretending to be a lawyer appeared out of nowhere and stuck the Eevee into prison for as long as the Vulpix lived.

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
Years
I have no idea how long it took exactly, and really, it SHOULD be fairly obvious that if I write a round number like ten, it's just a random approximate. Geeze, I've gotten more comments on the number "ten" than the fic itself. --;

emeraldslay

Obsessed with Mew/writing
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 3, 2008
Dragonfree said:
I have no idea how long it took exactly, and really, it SHOULD be fairly obvious that if I write a round number like ten, it's just a random approximate. Geeze, I've gotten more comments on the number "ten" than the fic itself. --;

Well there's not much to comment on, really... It's just a random small thing that doesn't make much sense and doesn't work too well as a comedy either 0_o

Back