PDA

View Full Version : May's Pokemon Egg

Luxer06
December 16th, 2005, 04:01 PM
I just realized in the Bonsly episode that May got a pokemon egg! I really didn't know that. Can you tell me more about it like where she got it and what kind of pokemon you think it is?

Neko
December 16th, 2005, 04:13 PM
Well I can't really give any acurate info because the eppy I have where she did get it is in Japanese with no subtitles, but I DO know that she got it from some sort of Pokemon Breeder who has a whole bunch of other Pokemon Eggs in the egg room thingy >.> I think it was for helping them get back the stolen Pokemon eggs from TR (and, in particular, this one that hatched the morning after they rescued it (it was glowing when Ash and Co first saw it))

As for what it might be, I think its gonna be a ZigZagoon. From the patterns on the egg, I think its a high chance that it might be a ZigZagoon.

Chairman Kaga
December 17th, 2005, 08:03 AM
Who wants to bet Manene because of THIS occurrence? Don't click if you don't want spoilers. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=57633)

Conditioning us for DP.

And May needs a Togepi-esque influence on her, I'd say why, but I would just garner hate.

Misty Lover17
December 17th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Ah, James has a Manene, Kaga. Though ,then again, she does have a Bulbasaur and Squrtle, which Ash has had them.

Many people think she'll get ether a Zigzagoon or Eevee. If she got an Eevee, that would make yet another Pokemon of mine that she has.

Chairman Kaga
December 17th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Ah, James has a Manene, Kaga. Though ,then again, she does have a Bulbasaur and Squrtle, which Ash has had them.

Many people think she'll get ether a Zigzagoon or Eevee. If she got an Eevee, that would make yet another Pokemon of mine that she has.

James has a Manene? o_O; I'm more behind than I think...

I've made a fool of myself, but I've also come a step closer to validating my opinions then x_x

Omega Latios
December 17th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Perhaps It's A New Pokemon ^^

Neko
December 18th, 2005, 05:47 AM
Yeah that'd be cool if it were a new Pokemon ^^"

Buuut now that someone mentioned Eevee....XD

I change my mind, I forgot all about lil' Eevee and how the egg could be either three now. Its a better chance it will be an Eevee though (or new Pokemon) because now that I think about it, ZigZagoon doesn't really fit with May's personality if ya know what I mean ;D

aRedMoon
December 18th, 2005, 11:05 PM
Ooooh... if it was an Eevee, that'd be really cool!

Though what she's carrying it in is weird. o_O What happened to just holding the egg like Kasumi did? XD

Blaze
December 18th, 2005, 11:29 PM
I believe it will be a new pokemon just like Togepi, I can see from this that they are going to play the same act with May as they did with Misty

*Noticed it after watching the latest Japanese episode*

But who knows what new guy it will be :P

aRedMoon
December 18th, 2005, 11:32 PM
I'm guessing it won't be for awhile though, as the opening doesn't have anything relating to it. =/

Blaze
December 18th, 2005, 11:32 PM
I bet it will be revealed close to when D/P comes out ;P

Psychic*Absol
December 22nd, 2005, 09:36 AM
*the first one to post this XD* SPOILERS!!!
May's egg hatches into Eevee. Source: Pokeani.

Syaoran-Kun
December 22nd, 2005, 09:45 AM
*barfs*

Please don't let it be another advertising Pokemon for D/P, we have enough of those! x_x *Gags again* It's be funny if there was nothing there, like those food eggs chickens lay. :P
*the first one to post this XD* SPOILERS!!!
May's egg hatches into Eevee. Source: Pokeani.
Well, there you have it. =/

Neko
December 22nd, 2005, 02:12 PM
*the first one to post this XD*

Umm...so? O__<

Anyways, my source was Serebii X3

When I first saw I was all like 'YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

My mom was staring at me o__O;; lol

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 22nd, 2005, 02:23 PM
May gets all the cute Pokemon! :( So jealous!

I'd be glad to be in her shoes.

Drew
December 22nd, 2005, 02:57 PM
Ooooh... if it was an Eevee, that'd be really cool!

Though what she's carrying it in is weird. o_O What happened to just holding the egg like Kasumi did? XD

That'd be neat of it was an Eevee! ^^ Thats real doubtful, but it'd still be cool!

Neko
December 22nd, 2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Drew
That'd be neat of it was an Eevee! ^^ Thats real doubtful, but it'd still be cool!

Umm...O___O Despite what you say about it being..'real doubtful' May DID get an Eevee X3 *is still excited*

But dude, seriously, read the last few posts before you post XD

Hoshi-chan
December 22nd, 2005, 06:54 PM
Finally! *has been waiting*

Even if it was kinda obvious...

What episode did it hatch in? Or...what episode will it hatch in? I haven't been keeping up with the latest episodes lately; sorry. >.> *whacks self*

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 22nd, 2005, 09:05 PM
It hatches in "May Travels Through Time!".

Miss Reyna
December 22nd, 2005, 09:07 PM
Yep. Serebii.net just posted that it hatches in "May Travels Through Time!". I not sure I want to annouce it. It is an current popular pokemon in the game section.

Charaxes
December 23rd, 2005, 08:47 AM
I'd say do it reyna. Cat is out of the bag so to speak. Heh. Might as well for the spoilers in us. Whee.

Miss Reyna
December 23rd, 2005, 11:20 AM
Since I had the permission from Dark Weezing then I do it.

Many of you have guess right. Some hoped. Like I said, it is popular in the pokemon Gamecube games and we may here some body rant on that it is a advertisement for the game but it is a cutie.

May pokemon egg hatched into a brown little EEVEE!!!! Cutie.

Misty Lover17
December 23rd, 2005, 11:29 AM
Don't tell me, that person will be Kaga. Besides, I think that Eevee's one of the cutest Pokemon. It makes for a great starter Pokemon too, with it's multiple evolutions to choose from.

Anyways,mark that as yet another Pokemon that me and May has. Especially if hers ends up evolving into an Espeon.

Also, I do sometimes call May Mrs.Advertisment. Funny thing is, that is techencally true, too.

Hoshi-chan
December 23rd, 2005, 01:24 PM
Oh, okay. Thanks for telling me. ^^

That sounds cool. I have to see it! ^.~

Misty Lover17
December 24th, 2005, 12:32 AM
Well, here's a pic for everyone to see.

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/3415/4340nw.jpg

I must say, it is really cute.^_^

Chairman Kaga
December 24th, 2005, 06:31 AM
No, I'll spare you all the Eevee rant this time; if you really want to hear it again, refer to the favorite Eeveelution thread in pokmon general <_<;

That thing's as large as a fully-grown Eevee...the animators used to have a sense of age/size correlation, but not anymore o_O

Misty Lover17
December 24th, 2005, 07:16 AM
An Eevee's really small anyways. I have no clue what size an baby Eevee would be.

And I already know what you think of Eevee.

Ryoutarou
December 24th, 2005, 07:17 AM
Clicky. (http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/8451/haruev8ua.jpg)

That looks about normal to me. O_o Don't have an episode with another eevee on hand, but I remember them being bigger than that.

Chairman Kaga
December 24th, 2005, 08:33 AM

That looks about normal to me. O_o Don't have an episode with another eevee on hand, but I remember them being bigger than that.

As far as I know, a regular Eevee can't be held in someone's hands. I'll go and request some images from The Battling Eevee Brothers or whatever that old episode was, just to see what's-his-face-the-youngest-brother-kid's Eevee in comparison with any of the main characters...I'll post them here and we can see the truth for ourselves.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 24th, 2005, 10:51 AM

Holy! Is that a blooper?b

Miss Reyna
December 24th, 2005, 11:22 AM
Eevees are small but her is huge!!! I mean. I thought eevees are small but. That eevee is just like May. It looks older then it is. Fits her right.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 24th, 2005, 11:26 AM
It's cool. I'd wonder who she'll evolve Eevee into.

~Rene~
December 25th, 2005, 03:03 AM
May got the Pokemon egg from the girl at the Breeding Center. It hatched into Eevee and appeared in Battle Frontier episode(434) - May Travels Through Time!.

Eirikr
December 26th, 2005, 12:48 AM
Um, Im getting the fealing this is a new eeveelution, 4th gen, just a hunch

Chairman Kaga
December 26th, 2005, 07:31 PM
Apparently a pokemon's age no longer has any effect on its size in the anime; though I've realized since this debate came up that they usually only make pokemon of the same type vary in size when they're trying to imply old age or youth; basically when it's necessary to the plot. They assume that an Eevee is cute at any size so they don't bother...even when the hatchling is larger than its own egg o_o;

I'd might as well post comparison shots of what counted as a standard Eevee back in the day, though. A thousand thanks to Unown_ for the pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ChairmanKaga/eevee-09.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ChairmanKaga/eevee-02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ChairmanKaga/eevee-11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ChairmanKaga/eevee-15.jpg

Miss Reyna
December 26th, 2005, 08:43 PM
So it is a huge little eevee. May and her Eevee have a lot in common then. That eevee is just as bigas the kid but the kid is small too. May is big and her Eevee is huge too.

Charaxes
December 27th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Then it's decided, she has a freak Eevee. It will be a blob when it grows up, bohaha!