• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make ur own type!

Shinin

Banned
Years
Make ur own type! MOVE THING MUST INCLUDE
-Name of type
-Pokemon that would have that type
-Types of pokemon that are weak against *your type* attacks
-Pokemon of *your type* are bad against types of attacks
-Some *your type* attacks that you thought up

Heres my 3

Type: Light
PKMN that would have it: Espeon, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Chansey, Blissey, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Natu, Xatu, Alakazam
Types of pkmn that are bad against Light type attacks: Dark, Rock, Poison, Dragon
Types of moves that Light type pokemon are bad against: Dark, Psychic, Grass
Light type moves: Light beam, light burst, light fang, revival

Type: Dino
PKMN that would have it: Aerodactyl, Bagon, Shelgon, Salamence, Rayquaza, Meganium, Sceptile
Types of pkmn that are bad against Dino type attacks: Ice, Fighting, Bug
Types of moves that Dino type pokemon are bad against: Dragon, Rock, Poison, Ghost, Flying
Dino type moves: Dino claw, chomp, crush, chew, extinction, superastroid

Type: Super
PKMN that would have it: Mewtwo, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Machamp, Deoxys, Ditto
Types of pkmn that are bad against Super type attacks: Fire, Water, Electric, Grass, Ice, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Psychic, Flying, Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark, Steel
Types of moves that Dino type pokemon are bad against: Normal
Super type moves: Super blast, superbeam

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
type:light
pokemon:eevee
Types of pokemon that are bad against Light type attacks: dark

Types of moves that light eevee type pokemon are bad against: dark
light type moves: sunshine beam, light

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
O_O; Double light...

Well here is my type...Shadow.

Pokemon that MAY have this type: Pikachu, Charizard.( I just thought it wold be good for thAt fire dragon since it's sometimes painted black.) Venusaur, Ariados, Alakazam and Golem. ( Give the rock type a break. He's long been ignored.)

Types that are strong agaisnt Shadow: Lightning. Or electric, whichever you like.

Attacks of Shadow: Shadow Blade. [ An attack that's a brother type to Slash. Only more powerful and accurate.]

Dark agilty: An attack like agility but causes confusion.

Black flame: A flaming attack that hurts the opponent while causing burns.

Rock/Grass night: Rock...forms stone to appear out of nowhere using Lunar power. Grass...collects Lunar power from the moon. Requires charging in first turn to blast the opponent the second turn. A brother move to Solar beam.

Thunder shatter: An electrical move that effects Ground types.

TADAH!! Shadow seems almost too powerful, don't ya think?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Yea, Pikachu...Thunder Shatter and Dark Agility are some of the moves it can learn. Oh yea, now I see why you're confused...electric is strong against Shadow...well...if Pikachu became a Shadow type...it would be stronger than evah before...like...unbeatable...O_O; Okay, I realize i'm making Pikachu the strongest of all pokemon...like a God-moded little mouse.

And I didn't know Charizard is black in shiny form. -_-;

Back