PDA

View Full Version : Evenol's School for Demons and Other Mystical Entities

eevachu
December 17th, 2005, 11:31 PM
Hiya folks! Been a while since I made an RP here, so sorry if I do anything stupid. ^-^;

Prologue:

You are sitting in the back of a bus all of your possesions are by your side you see a pamphlet on the seat beside you. Picking it up you read the title "EVENOL" you were being sent here against your will. You begin reading "This school is home to every creature imaginable. Dragons, Demons, Vampires, any mystical creature is welcome. We will even accept humans, but we cannot garantee your survival.

"Our grounds consist of four large buildings: one four academics, one for the library, one for element training and one for combat training.

"You will need to pick an element (Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, Metal) and a combat stlye (Martial arts, fencing, magic, archery) for you major. You may also train in other elements and combat.

"Apon arrival please hand in your application and you will recieve you room, classes and map.

"Good Luck, You'll need it"

-Headmisstress Ryoshi Lupina"

You hold your sacred Item close to you and begin filling out the application.

You finish your application and the bus begins to rock a little. You look out the window, and see the outline of your future school. Several thoughts pass through your mind as you see what appears to be the welcoming comittee.

((Once you are approved I ask that you pick up the rp here))

Notes:
I'm pretty lenient on forms but I do require to see an example of former rping.

You will have an item that connects you to your memories (which all of you have conviniently lost for the sake of the rp). It can be anything you wish (it can even be cheese if you want^-^).

You can be just about any race as long as I approve of it first. You also don't have to be a single race, I actually recommend you be of multiple race . Makes the rp weirder. Especially if you're a 1/4 squid demon, 1/4 dragon, 1/2 elf were-wolf vampire that knows telepathy. Sorry couldn't resist.

If anyone wants to be a teacher just tell me what class you teach, I already have to be three people so you'd be doing me a favour.

All general rp rules apply here. All posts should have at least three lines and cannot be all dialogue.

And to any mods or admins I took some things off the form to add to the rp, not because I don't know what the proper form is.

Form:
Name:
Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.):
Power (optional):
Item Connected to Memory:
Element Specialty:
Combat Specialty:
Physical Description:

------
Name: Eevee Siu-Leung
Breed: 1/2 Snowy Owl Demon, 1/2 Chinese Leung Dragon
Power: I'm not going to tell you...
Item Connected to Memory: Red-headband
Element Specialty: Fire
Combat Specialty: Martial Arts
Physical Description: Short white hair (consistantly messy). Long black claws. Pale white skin. Long red (black spotted) tail with white fur tip. White (black spotted) wings (usually concealed). Yellow Eyes. Black fangs. Wears black (dark), long clothing.

The thunder and lightning outside was horrible, not to mention annoying. I flipped the page of my book, I cringed. I had managed to pick up the most pink book in the entire library.

I used my powers to place the book back on its exact spot on the shelf without lifting from my comfortable seat. A very soft and fluffy green armchair. I took another book from my pile. 'Ah martial arts,' I began to think 'Much better.'

I was half Snowy Owl, half Dragon so my thirst knowledge and battle was never quenched. I managed to pull off the sweet job of head librarian assistant this year. Since I knew everything about this library, even things I shouldn't.

I'm doing pretty well considering I had come to this school quite late.

And, unlike most I did remember my parents, but they both had perished when there was a mass demon hunt 5 years ago.
But at least I'm settled in now (I'm the top student), unlike the unlucky suckers who are coming today. Oh great, they're here. Fake smile, check. Perky voice, check. Non-threatening clothes, um... Note to self: less threatening clothes for next year. Alright time for the meet, greet and eat. "Where'd I put that hot sauce?"

I'm a very lazy creature so I just jumped out of the window. The headmistress doesn't really notice now when I do that, although it scares the living daylights out of Taka the Vice. Here comes the bus. I sigh. And here comes another year.

"You're awful excited." I hear the headmistress say.

"Why of course I'm excited!" I state with obvious fake excitement. "It's not every day I get fresh wriggling food!" Taka visibly flinched.

"She's kidding." The headmistress glared at Taka (who continued to shake).

There seemed to be a unanimous sigh from the entire staff when the bus began driving up the drive.

Kayota
December 18th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Name: Kayota Shanen
Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.): half wolf demon, half human
Power (optional): the ability to control fire
Item Connected to Memory: a Gorillaz CD? I dunno... XD;
Element Specialty: fire
Combat Specialty: ????
Physical Description: Long black hair, orange tshirt, jeans, boots(black), black wolf ears, black wolf tail, silver necklace w/wolf charm, errrr... anything else? 0.o;

And Tazar, whose nickname is Tuzzcat, could be a teacher. He's not exactly a demon, he's just... weird. 0.o;

Arcanine Fan 101
December 18th, 2005, 12:30 PM
Form:
Name:Flame wind
Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.): Dragon.
Power (optional):Crontroler of fire and water.
Item Connected to Memory:A large Blue Scale.
Element Specialty:Fire/Water
Combat Specialty:To blow a twist of fire and water.
Physical Description:Tall about 15ft 12in.Pure reds and blues.Has a large blue scale on her belly.She also has a large likt horn on her head.

Zaiku
December 19th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Name:Zink (last name anoymous)
Race:Human and zombie(Died, but healed his flesh)
Power:???
Item Connected to Memory:Blade of shadows(his sword, it is a dark purple handle with a navy blackish blue blade, it has an evil aura emmiting from the sword.
Element Specialty:fire
Combat Specialty:fencing
Physical Description:Is a zombie, however has human skin wild ldark brown hair and deep blue eyes, has large red dragon wings due to genetic mutation, an ancient shirt worn by the people of the ancient times(It is aqua with black ancient text inscripted in it, he also has dark blue denim jeans, and brown worn out shoes. His height is 1.55m.
RP sample:I stood there motionless, I had just lost the Karate tournament in the finals, my opponent was taking credit , while agony was burning my soul, and I was utturly heartbroken...I had been training for four years and I had lost. I seemed fine, but on the inside I was crying my guts out.He approached me and shook my hands like a true sportsman, but I dishonerably spat at him and walked away...( okay, truth be told this is my first Rp,and my sample may be strange.)

Amy-chan
December 19th, 2005, 08:38 AM
Ooh, pick me, pick me!!! *falls over*

Name: Amy(last name shall be revealed when the time is right.... *foreboding music*)
Race: (ooh, something weird? Let's be weird then.... *evil grin*) She is....um... 1/4 werewolf, 1/4 vampire, 1/4 dragon, and 1/4 demon-fox. This should be interesting... o_O
Power (optional): She can do many things, but I'll just say the basics, the abilities that she inherits because of her blood. She can turn into a bat because of her vampire blood, become invisible because of her demon-fox blood, has wings because of her dragon blood, and inherits wolf instincts from her werewolf blood. Basic. n_n
Item Connected to Memory: A sky-blue necklace with a teardrop-shaped sapphire on it.
Element Specialty: I'd say fire, but so many people have it already.... Water.
Combat Specialty: Magic.
Physical Description: She has two green dragon wings growing from her shoulder blades. Poking out from her long brown hair are two gray wolf ears. She has a demon-fox tail. Her only choice for clothing is vampiric black capes and robes and black in general. She always wears the necklace that connects her to her memories. Her green eyes are distant and sad, and always make it seem like her mind is somewhere else.

Eh.....did you need an RP sample?

EDIT: Here....

Amy clutched the picture and stared at it for a moment. It was a beautiful picture of a falcon soaring, wings spread and keen eyes scanning the scenery below it. She had never seen a more lifelike picture in her life, and for a long time she couldn't tear her eyes from it. At last, she managed to look up.

The boy was gone.

Where had he disappeared to? What had he meant by what he said? And why, why did it matter to her? She stared down the deserted corridor, at a loss for what to do next. Where should she go now? She didn't know. For a moment, she continued to gaze helplessly down the empty passage, as though waiting for someone to come and tell her. Then, without really thinking about it, she walked down the corridor a ways and through an open door to a dorm, where she found, to her surprise, the boy with the sunglasses. "Hello," she stammered, smiling awkwardly.

Tapioca
December 19th, 2005, 08:47 AM
-Name: Rei(pronounced Ree)
-Race: Half fox demon
-Power (optional): Can produse fire, and can manipulat metal. She can propel gun bullets to go where ever she needs them to go.
-Item Connected to Memory: I hat the she uses to hide her fox ears from the real world
-Element Specialty: fire, but also the difference and usage of the line between light and darkness.
-Combat Specialty: mostly her gun, but she uses her magic too
-Physical Description: Short and skinny for her age, she has long reddish blonde hair, and one fox tooth the will stick out when she gets mad. She has a black Newcastle Brown Ale het that she is usualy always wearing.

Kayota
December 19th, 2005, 08:51 AM
XD My item is the odd one out, isn't it? 0.o;

Tapioca
December 19th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Hiya folks! Been a while since I made an RP here, so sorry if I do anything stupid. ^-^;

Prologue:

You are sitting in the back of a bus all of your possesions are by your side you see a pamphlet on the seat beside you. Picking it up you read the title "EVENOL" you were being sent here against your will. You begin reading "This school is home to every creature imaginable. Dragons, Demons, Vampires, any mystical creature is welcome. We will even accept humans, but we cannot garantee your survival.

"Our grounds consist of four large buildings: one four academics, one for the library, one for element training and one for combat training.

"You will need to pick an element (Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, Metal) and a combat stlye (Martial arts, fencing, magic, archery) for you major. You may also train in other elements and combat.

"Apon arrival please hand in your application and you will recieve you room, classes and map.

"Good Luck, You'll need it"

-Headmisstress Ryoshi Lupina"

You hold your sacred Item close to you and begin filling out the application.

You finish your application and the bus begins to rock a little. You look out the window, and see the outline of your future school. Several thoughts pass through your mind as you see what appears to be the welcoming comittee.

((Once you are approved I ask that you pick up the rp here))

Notes:
I'm pretty lenient on forms but I do require to see an example of former rping.

You will have an item that connects you to your memories (which all of you have conviniently lost for the sake of the rp). It can be anything you wish (it can even be cheese if you want^-^).

You can be just about any race as long as I approve of it first. You also don't have to be a single race, I actually recommend you be of multiple race . Makes the rp weirder. Especially if you're a 1/4 squid demon, 1/4 dragon, 1/2 elf were-wolf vampire that knows telepathy. Sorry couldn't resist.

If anyone wants to be a teacher just tell me what class you teach, I already have to be three people so you'd be doing me a favour.

And to any mods or admins I took some things off the form to add to the rp, not because I don't know what the proper form is.

Form:
Name:
Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.):
Power (optional):
Element Specialty:
Combat Specialty:
Physical Description:

------
Name: Eevee Siu-Leung
Breed: 1/2 Snowy Owl Demon, 1/2 Chinese Leung Dragon
Power: I'm not going to tell you...
Item Connected to Memory: Red-headband
Combat Specialty: Martial Arts
Physical Description: Short white hair (consistantly messy). Long black claws. Pale white skin. Long red (black spotted) tail with white fur tip. White (black spotted) wings (usually concealed). Yellow Eyes. Black fangs. Wears black (dark), long clothing.

The thunder and lightning outside was horrible, not to mention annoying. I flipped the page of my book, I cringed. I had managed to pick up the most pink book in the entire library.
I used my powers to place the book back on its exact spot on the shelf without lifting from my comfortable seat. A very soft and fluffy green armchair. I took another book from my pile. 'Ah martial arts,' I began to think 'Much better.'
I was half Snowy Owl, half Dragon so my thirst knowledge and battle was never quenched. I managed to pull off the sweet job of head librarian assistant this year. Since I knew everything about this library, even things I shouldn't.
I'm doing pretty well considering I had come to this school quite late.
And, unlike most I did remember my parents, but they both had perished when there was a mass demon hunt 5 years ago.
But at least I'm settled in now (I'm the top student), unlike the unlucky suckers who are coming today. Oh great, they're here. Fake smile, check. Perky voice, check. Non-threatening clothes, um... Note to self: less threatening clothes for next year. Alright time for the meet, greet and eat. "Where'd I put that hot sauce?"
I'm a very lazy creature so I just jumped out of the window. The headmistress doesn't really notice now when I do that, although it scares the living daylights out of Taka the Vice. Here comes the bus. I sigh. And here comes another year.
"You're awful excited." I hear the headmistress say.
"Why of course I'm excited!" I state with obvious fake excitement. "It's not every day I get fresh wriggling food!" Taka visibly flinched.
"She's kidding." The headmistress glared at Taka (who continued to shake).
There seemed to be a unanimous sigh from the entire staff when the bus began driving up the drive.

Id suggest making paragraphs...It hurts the eyes to looks at non stop words for 10 minutes while trying to read the whole entry...Just a helpful hint! ^^'

Pacman7913
December 19th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Name: Andy Kemore
Race were-wolf
Power (optional):can feel other persens feelings and can feel danger coming and agility ( jump higer, run faster and can avoid many attacks.)
Item Connected to Memory: a black perl
Element Specialty:Earth
Combat Specialty: Martial arts
Physical Description: is a wihte were-wolf and is always a were-wolf. i am a teacher on the school in nature and enviroment. i don`t side with eny one.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/pacman7913/zylo.jpg

~Ozy~
December 19th, 2005, 11:12 AM
Name: Coronias (last name unknown)
Race: Dragon/Fox demon

Power: Transformation into either of his two forms, slightly heightened agility and magical prowess, flight and fire breath while in dragon form, telepathy and minor telekinesis whilst in fox form.

Item Connected to Memory: A feather of an odd, pristine white color
Combat Specialty: Chinese fencing, two-blade variant

Physical Description: The confusion about Cornias' age is immediately apparent just looking at him. Physically, he seems no older than four or five, six on a good day. He even carries around a ratty old blue teddy bear. Dressed in baggy grey and black clothing, with a mop of curly black hair, he presents a picture-perfect image of an orphan boy, a rather cute one at that. Just don't call him such, it will guarantee a transformation into his draconic form, something he normally has no control of. It's his eyes that first cause the confusion, they have the wisdom in them of a sage of a thousand years. It becomes worse when he speaks, sounding like a fully-grown man with the diction and syntax of someone with a doctorate in English.

RP Sample below:

I got up slowly, removing the camera at the same time. Before moving on after the girl, I crushed it between my index finger and tumb. I sniffed the air carefully, hunting for the particular scent of the girl's blood. There, found it! I moved off, following the scent trail. My movements were cautious, quiet, and careful, made to disturb as little as possible. Soon, I found myself at the doorway to the balcony, looking at the girl through a crack in the door. She seemed to have no knowledge that I was there, hopefully, that was the case. Instead of going through the doors, I melded into the shadows and exited them on the other side of the door, right behind my prey. "Hello," I whispered, voice dripping with hunger and lust.

capalex65
December 19th, 2005, 11:54 AM
Name: Eragon
Race: Dragon/Human
Power: Psychic Abilities, Flight, Fire Breath, Magic Immunity, Fire Shield
Item Connected to Memory: Dragonstone (My Heart)
Combat Specialty: Magic/ Martial Arts
Physical Description: In human form: Tall, Muscular, Wears black clothes and a black cloak, has godlen eyes. In Dragon form: Ruby Red, spikes down the spine, has golden eyes. Is a teacher in Magic.

RP Sample: I flew down from the roof and attaked the traitor Arechi. He was hit squarely in the back, and fell to the ground, he tried to get up, but i kicked him in the back, and he fell once again, this time not trying to get back up, i felt the hunger an did not hesitate, i went down on my knees and lowered my head above his throat and bit him with my fangs, drinking his blood i felt my hunger for blood dissapear for a while.

~Ozy~
December 19th, 2005, 12:55 PM
<OOC>Err... The RP hasn't started yet, and eevachu did state that she would have to approve you before you started...<OOC>

Pacman7913
December 19th, 2005, 01:03 PM
sory for that..............

eevachu
December 19th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Thanks for all the response.

Uhm... I'd like a couple of you to read the notes again. It says what you can choose for your specialties and that I need to see an RP sample.

And since ~Ozy~ did everything he was supposed to he's approved. Just edit your post with the info I need and I should approve you.

Tapioca
December 19th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Well, you have to add the rp sample part into the sign up sheet. Not everyone will know to do that cause some people dont roleplay in the same post as their sign up post...

Amy-chan
December 19th, 2005, 04:11 PM
I have edited my post with a sample. Sorry 'bout that, though I did ask you if you needed one.

Kayota
December 19th, 2005, 04:39 PM
I'm out, then. I never join RPs that need samples.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 19th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Name:Chad McMurray
Race (demon-fox, cat, etc., were-wolf, dragon, etc.): Half-Cat, and Half-Human. Can Choose either form, although prefers to remain a cat except to eat and sleep...
Power (optional): Many, Many, Many... He himself does not know the extent of his powers.
Item Connected to Memory: His Bracelet... It is made of a blood red, metal. It is not painted, or stained, simply made of a red-colored metal. When he changes to a cat, oddly enough, the bracelet changes into a collar.
Element Specialty: Darkness.
Combat Specialty: He is quite sklled in is own adapted style of combat. It incorperates traditional Karate, and many other styles. He is by no emans an expert in anything, just an all-around good fighter.
Physical Description: Tall, Dark, and Handsome. His hair is a natural pure black. It is medium length. He has deep blue eyes, which are often hidden beneath his hair. He often wears black, although he does enjoy wearing the occasional pink, or "girly" colored shirt. As a cat he is pure black, with the same deep blue eyes. His hair is very short, yet soft and smooth.

Chad lay upon his large bed, licking his paw. He was curently enjoying some free time, relaxing upon his bed. He loved to spend his free time as a feline, because of the freedom that came along with this form. No one bothered him, and if they did he would simply block them out of his mind. he was quite skilled at doing this, and being a cat heingtened all his abilities including this one.
He soon closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. When he suddenly awoke with A start he found himself in human form, which he found very odd. He looked around, and saw a shadow darting out of his door. He closed his eyes, and searched for a presence outside of his room, he found one moving at a fast rate. He mumbled somehting to himself and the person or thing stopped. He used his power to pull this person back into his room.

"Hello?" He asked when they entered the door.

Pacman7913
December 20th, 2005, 12:39 AM
I'm out also, then. I never join RPs that need samples

Tapioca
December 20th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Im out as well. Im not gonna join something that is way overly unorganised.

DarkFenris
December 20th, 2005, 02:00 PM
i will join. i just need to talk to pika mew about my sign up. and im just wondering. do you want us to put the classes down that wont be majors?

eevachu
December 20th, 2005, 04:53 PM
I re-organised the beginning post so it should be easier to read. Not sure if the colours are okay for the skin you use.

And since so many of you are unwilling to give me a sample rp... capalex65 and pika-mew are approved.

Joe_Johnson_Dk_Roy I need you to pick a combat and element specialty from the list in the first post.

Kai the Master and Zaiku I just need to see an rp sample and you need to choose a combat and element specialty from the list in the first list as well, then you should be approved.

And Midnight Shadow, you only need to pick the one you are specializing in. You can pick your classes later in the rp.

I'm sorry for any confusion! Everyone who approved can start now. Have fun!

Zaiku
December 20th, 2005, 05:19 PM
I will.... But I have no idea what an rp sample is....

HOW HUMILIATING!!!!!

Please tell me what they are?

~Ozy~
December 20th, 2005, 05:29 PM
<OOC>It's a sample of your roleplaying, either typed up on the spot or from a previous RP that showcases your RPing skill.<OOC>

filling out the forms, I glanced furtively around, then reached into my pocket, pulling out and fingering the father that resided permanantly there. Though I knew not how, the object was a comfort to me, tugged at my heart... Like I should know it, did know it. It protected me, something I definately needed as I continued to think on this new school. I certainly didn't look like a student there, nor did I feel like one. Not mature enough for the former, and too much so for the latter. But I needed something, some sort of control... And this was my best bet to find it.

eevachu
December 20th, 2005, 06:14 PM
((ooc: Thanks ~Ozy~ for explaining that. And ~Ozy~ I noticied that in your friends list that you forgot second and used fifth twice. I don't know if this was intentional or not, just letting you know.))

"We need a smaller drive..." I heard one of the teachers mumble.
"I concur..." I heard headmistress sigh. Taka continued to twitch nervously, as the bus moved closer.
"After we organise the students Eevee can you enchant the drive to only be long to certain people?" She asked me.
"How'sa about I just cut off half the drive off in a fiery explosion?" I asked grinning. She gave me a death glare, "No..."
"Fine, fine", I threw my arms up, "Let's do it the fancy magic way as opposed to the fun violent way!" She gave me another death glare. I looked back out at the drive.
"Betcha five it takes another 15 minutes..."

DarkFenris
December 20th, 2005, 06:25 PM
heres my sign up. sorry for the lateness. i know it is like pika mews but i have pmed her for permission. she hasnt replied but when she does im sure it will be ok.

Name: Name: jade

Race: (ooh, something strange... *nervous grin*) he is....um... winged unicorn, demon-wolf, and demon-fox.

Power (optional): because of her unicorn blood she has wings to fly, can go into other people’s dreams and accelerated healing. Because of her demon fox blood she can turn invisible. Because of her wolf blood she has wolf instincts. Because of her demon blood she can manipulate the shadows and use them to disappear, even teleport. Also because of my fox and wolf blood, I have slightly better strength, agility, endurance and speed. Also she can pull things out of the shadows. The bigger the item the more energy it takes and the longer she has to rest. Though over time it will take less energy.

A wolf pendant with a citrine stone in it.
http://www.serioussilver.com/images/photos/animals_totems/small_wolf_citrine_pendant_th.jpg
Element Specialty: Water.
Combat Specialty: Martial arts.
Physical Description:
6 foot tall. She has two black unicorn wings coming out of her shoulder blades. A six inch long black unicorn horn coming out of her forehead. Poking out from her long black hair are two black wolf ears. She has a demon-fox tail. Her choice for clothing is black capes and robes and black in general. Her dark blue eyes are always distant and sad.

Personality: she is usually alone and enjoys drawing wolves, foxes and winged unicorns. She is nervous around other creatures but when she is alone or fighting, she is a machine. She may be bulky but she can fold her wings in and use speed and reflexes instead of strength. She is a loner and has great fighting skills. Even though she isn’t part of something that has thirst for knowledge, she has her own thirst of knowledge and reads and practices martial arts and kendo. She uses these with her fighting style of speed and is is almost never beaten, though she has only had to fight demons though. and she does not use her wings much . she prefers to fight on the ground and to be fast, she has to fold them(her wings) close to her and make them and small as possible.
edit
i forgot my rp sample. im really sorry...

I look at the girl and sigh. “You have lunch?” The girl nods while staring the floor. “Then don’t be sorry. Here be happy” I take a beautiful picture of a falcon out of my bag and put it in the girls’ hand. I see her grip it and nod. “Goodbye. Be happy. You can eat.” I talk away clutching my stomach as it starts hurting at the mention of food. I look around and see the boys’ toilets. I rush in and kneel down at a toilet just in time to throw up. When finished I wipe my mouth with toilet paper and stand up. “I hate eating road kill.” I leave the toilets and, feeling the key in my pocket, find my dorm and unlock it. I close the door behind me and look around. I see two beds but only one been made. I walk over to the unmade one and sit down and lay down on it.

eevachu
December 20th, 2005, 07:14 PM
((ooc: It's okay Midnight Shadow, there hasn't been that many actual rp posts. Anywho, you're approved so you can start now! ^-^))

capalex65
December 21st, 2005, 12:56 AM
"So why don't we just short the drive a little, now we've been standing here for at least 15 minutes, i mean i feel like my dragon half wants to just fly away"

eevachu
December 21st, 2005, 12:59 PM
((ooc: capalex65 I'd like you to post more than dialogue and proof your posts more carfully. Posts need to be at least 3 lines and cannot be all dialogue. If you could edit your post, I'd be greatful.))

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2005, 04:55 PM
Name: Evallei (pronounced Eva-lay) Demarro
Race: Spellcaster Elf

Power: Weather manipulation
Item Connected to Memory: A golden egg
Element Specialty: ..... Water?

Combat Specialty: Magic
Physical Description: http://www.deviantart.com/view/6993080/

Name: Maeve Demarro
Race: Spellcaster Elf

Power: Earth
Item Connected to Memory: A small green feather kept in her hip pouch.
Element Specialty: Wood

Physical Description: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15057119/

RP sample-

"Why are we going there?"

Evellei looked up from her book, her scarlett eyes alert and calculating. Across the pavillion stood Maeve, her older sister. People often confused the siblings' ages, seeing how Evellei acted much more mature than Maeve.

Evellei tore her gaze away from the young elf, letting it sweep over the land. The twisted and gnarled tree beside the pavillion rocked gently in the cool breeze, pastel pink petals of it's flowers dropping into the clear river that ran beside it. "Because Father wishes it," she said eventually, returning to her book.

"Hey, what about us? I don't wanna go there, and I know you loathe the idea!!" Maeve argued, twisting a strand of pale blonde hair around her finger. She hated the idea of going to some stupid far-away land, enclosed in a stupid school, having to follow some stupid set of rules, and loosing all their stupid freedom. "Come on, Evellei, speak with him! I've already tried, but of course he didn't listen to me."

Evellei was silent for about a minute. But that minute seemed to last a lifetime to Maeve. Evellei closed the book, placing it on the bench beside her. She stood, stopping in front of her sister. "The winds of the north speak of change. It would do you better to listen more closely to them." She walked away from Maeve, humming merrily. Maeve blinked, shaking her head. Evellei was one intersting character...

DarkFenris
December 21st, 2005, 05:29 PM
Ooc: I have edited my power bit and added a personality bit to my profile. Hope you like em.

A quiet, strange looking girl with black wings, a black horn coming out of her head and wolf ears sits at the back of a bus next to a girl quite like her, but with no horn and green dragon wings. She glances at the girl next to her and fingers a wolf citrine pendant that hangs around her neck. Looking forward she notices a pamphlet about a school called Evenol. She reads through quickly and finds an application forming it. She pulls a pen out of the shadows under the seat and starts filling it out, writing N/A if she can’t answer something. After a few minutes she finishes and put it by her feet. She looks at the girl next to her nervously and fingers her pendant again. To her right are two girls, elves probably and maybe sisters. She stammers when saying hello. “H-Hello. H-how are y-you?” she is nervous and scared as she does not know how to make friends and has never had friends. Also she can not remember her past and does not know if she is an orphan or not. She smiles nervously at the girls sitting on each side of her. She looks away and stares at the floor, turning slightly red.

Zaiku
December 21st, 2005, 05:46 PM
I added a sample! Can I join?

eevachu
December 21st, 2005, 07:47 PM
((ooc: Psychotic_Demon can you pick a combat and specialty from the lists in the first posts (They're in red) and then you be approved. It's you're first time RPing Zaiku? Since you're sample shows promise I'll let you join, you can start posting now.))

Psychotic_Demon
December 21st, 2005, 08:01 PM
((Ooc))Alright, did so.

"H-hello, h-how are y-you?"

Maeve turned to the girl sitting to her left. "We're fine, thank you," she said kindly, smiling brightly. The girl looked down at the floor, her face reddening. "Evellei, say hi!" Maeve mouthed, giving her sister an exasperated glare. Evellei, sighed, not looking up from her book.

"Hello," she mumbled, lacking emotion. Maeve rolled her eyes. That was her little sister. Always reading a book, singing to the wind, or confusing people. "Hey, Wings, what's your name?" Maeve asked, giving the girl who seemed rather ashamed of something a nickname. "I'm Maeve, and my younger sister over there is Evellei. Don't mind her. She's strange." The Elf smiled again, watching the girl curiously.

eevachu
December 21st, 2005, 08:27 PM
((ooc: I'm not sure if I put it in the first post but you can only choose one combat specialty you will be able to do other combat courses they just won't be you specialty. And I'm sorry but wind isn't a element you are allowed to have as your specialty, but you can change plants to wood. I'm sorry about all of this.))

I looked over to the student to my right I, "Cool your jets, approaching them might be dangerous remember what happened with Eevee last year..." I hear headmistress say.
It was my turn to glare at her, "Hey! It wasn't my fault! He was jerk!" I crossed my arms, "Besides, he learned a valuable lesson: sexual harrasment is bad for your health!" She turned away to look at the drive.
"Can I blow it up now?" i asked as I watched to bus.
"No." She simply replied.
"Now?" I asked again. "No." She repeated.
"Now?" I continued.
"No." She replied.
"Now?" I begged.
"No." She replied keep that same bored tone.
"Please?" I whinned.
"No." She simply stated.
"Fine! Be that way!" I huffed. This was going to be a really long day...

((ooc: I'm only stalling so the people beginning on the bus can get in a first pos there.))

Zaiku
December 21st, 2005, 09:23 PM
Zink sat patiently on the bus, he thought to himself" Why is it taking so long maybe someone has enchanted the bus?" He was focusing on the busse's condition, his hair began to wave, his eyes had turned red, a second later his eyes regained their magnificent blue colour, and his hair looked like it's usual wild but still self. He began to mumble"Dang nab'it enchantments!"Then he felt someone tap his wing, he instantly looked that way and saw that he was tapped by a small glowing blue ball that had red eyes and a small line for a mouth, it was hovering next to him, he realised it was a ball fairy. He called out and asked if it belonged to anyone but, it appeared to be stray, it then said "Zann." Ball fairies had tendancies for naming themselves.It then vanished!" Zann! where are you?" Cried Zink.He sighed,He started to think about the school, he was awfully excited to arive, he wanted to use his Shadow blade.

DarkFenris
December 21st, 2005, 10:49 PM
I continue to stair at the floor of the bus and silently take in the conversation to my right. I shiver at the nickname and look up at maeve and Evellei. I answer maeves question, so not to appear rude. “My name? My name is jade.” I survey the girls and take in the girls statures, their height, approximate weight, and by the looks of their hands, feet and arms, whether they rely on strength or speed. I realize I am staring and look away. I turn red again and start fiddling with my pendant with my right hand. I stand up slightly and my three foot long fox tail comes out. It wiggles and stretches and I sight in relief. I sit down again only squashing a few inches of it. “That feels so good…” not nervous, I smile genuinely and happily for the first time in my life. I wiggle my wolf ears and smile at the sisters. “I feel so much better. Thanks. What’s this feeling called? I think it’s called happy or hoppy or something.” I stretch my legs and the end of my tail wiggles around.

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2005, 08:11 AM
I stood up in the bus seat, having filled out all of my paperwork. Clutching my teddy bear, I looked out the window for signs of the school. Nothing. I growled deep in my throat. No, no, musn't get angry. I couldn't afford that right now. Even if it would get me there quicker, the cost of the loss of life would be too great. The battle for Cikae had taught me that. Now where had that thought come from? Where the hell was Cikae? I, for one, had never been there. Instead, I called, "Does anyone know when we're arriving? It's been far too long."

Amy-chan
December 22nd, 2005, 12:29 PM
"No idea." An odd, otherworldly-looking girl with a quiet demeanor gazed out a window near the boy with the teddy bear, her distant green eyes staring out as rain pattered upon the glass surface. She was very strange in appearance, with flowing black robes that seemed to be made of living darkness, two scaly green wings sprouting from her shoulder blades, two gray wolf's ears poking out from her long brown hair, and a red fox's tail. "And who cares?" she added boredly, fingering the teardrop-shaped sapphire glimmering on a sky-blue necklace around her neck. "When you're going to hell, what does it matter when you get there?" Turning away, she continued, in a much quieter tone, "Sorry for interloping. I know normal beings don't like it when creeps interfere." She resumed gazing out the window as though she had never said anything.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2005, 01:11 PM
OOC: You REALLY should try to be more clear with your RP plot, and sign-up sheet... Many people seemt o be utterly comfused by it. I am still interested in joining this as long as it remains orginized, and unchaotic.

Combat Specialty: Magic.

Element Specialty: None of these elements fit my character well at all... May I please keep darkness as my main element?

May I begin now? And I would be greateful if someone will tell me what has aspired as of so far.

eevachu
December 22nd, 2005, 01:16 PM
((ooc edit: I'm really sorry about the confusion, but I highlighted the choices that you're allowed in the Prologue. The choices are: Combat: Martial arts, fencing, magic, archery, Element: Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, Metal you can join once youchoose one from each catagory. And the bus just arrived at the school.))
The bus came to a sudden stop in front of us. A few of the teachers hissed, probably imagining what the passengers were feeling.
"Taka", Taka looked up startled. "Fire the bus driver." Taka nodded furiously.
I looked at the bus and yawned, "How 'bout we just..." I motioned three quick stabbing movement with my right hand. Taka squeaked nervously each time I stabbed.
"What is the bus driver." Headmistress asked still staring at the bus.
"Drunken old homeless human." I sighed.
"Fine. You can terminate him tomorrow." She said standing up from the bench Taka had summoned minutes before.
"Yes!" I exclaimed doing a little victory dance. The teachers proceeded to stand in order as if they did it every day. I puffed myself up (as owls do) and unfolded my wings almost all the out. Headmistress seemed to have raised herself up at least a foot and a half. She proceeded towards the bus, Taka and I followed. The bus door opened...

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2005, 03:03 PM
Something inside of me stirred with an old memory, and I heard myself say in a voice not my own, "You have no idea of Hell, girl." It was odd, watching myself say these things as though through a television or scrying mirror. What the? What was a scrying mirror. As the bus slowed to a halt, I felt myself grow. Though not being able to see it, I looked about fifteen now, in rather complex, well-made Chinese garmets. My hair now fell to just below my ears, and I could feel the lean strength of a swordsman running through me. "Interesting," I said, myself again.

Amy-chan
December 22nd, 2005, 03:24 PM
"Very," muttered Amy, raising an eyebrow as the boy returned to normal. "Sorry, I tend to be a bit...er...less than cheerful. My apologies. I assume there are other people in the world who have been closer to hell than I." Flashing a fanged grin, she wandered off down the aisle aimlessly, not wanting to carry on any conversation too long. She had a feeling that doing so would make her her first enemy way too early. Spotting a girl with a fox tail, she couldn't help but think, Hey, she's sort of like me. Where'd that come from? She'd never met anyone like herself. Despite her shyness and overall skepticism, she walked over to the girl, who seemed to be accompanied by two elf sisters. "H-hello," she said to the three nervously, attempting to smile.

DarkFenris
December 22nd, 2005, 03:46 PM
"H-hello” I look up and see the girl that was sitting a few rows back behind me. I turn nervous again. "H-hello," I look at the girl and smile nervously. “Would you like to become friends?” I look at the girls fox ears and wiggle mine. I turn to the elf sisters. “Would you like to become friends? I’ve got an idea! Maybe we could all be friends!” I frown and stare at the floor. “Feel free to say no, I don’t know what got the better of me. I have never had friends before. I understand if you don’t want to.” I fiddle with my pendant and wiggle my orangey red fox tail while studying my feet. I don’t wear shoes so as to toughen my skin. I always keep my feet clean though, so not to disgust people or creatures. “Should we get off the bus now? I’m really nervous… I don’t know what to expect at this school…” I stand up and ruffle my wings but then pull the tightly against my self. I smile and scratch at a long scar on my arm. “Should we go in now? I think, maybe the teachers will want to greet us?”

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 22nd, 2005, 04:37 PM
OOC: Ok I edited, I hope you will say yes to my question.

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2005, 05:00 PM
"Why would they want to greet a ton of children who have paid immense amounts of money to come to their school? Surely they wouldn't want us to at least feel welcome," Evellei said, closing her book and standing. She smiled, turning to the people she had just met. "I wish to you a good day. See you later." She walked down the rows, disappearing through the door.

"Uh, yeah, Evellei has a tendoncy to do that. Don't take anything she says personally," Maeve said nervously, rising. She waited semi-patiently for everyone else, looking around. The Elf sighed. Why was her sister always so... confusing? Different? She didn't know, but decided not to dwell on it. After all, there were plenty of things to be focused on besides her younger sister. As long as she wasn't swept up into the wrong crowd, she would be fine.

DarkFenris
December 22nd, 2005, 07:07 PM
“I really don’t but I for one haven’t paid to come. I haven’t got any money and as far as I can remember, I don’t have any parents.” I watch as Evellei walks down the isle and I look at maeve and the other girl with wolf ears and a fox tail and realize I have taken a bit of a liking to them, also a bit of a disliking to Evellei. “So, um, what are your powers? do you have any?” I direct this to maeve and the dragon girl but mainly at maeve. Sit down and close my eyes and put my hand out In front of me palm up. I concentrate and in front of maeves and the dragon girls eyes black stuff starts building up on my palm until a black cushion is made. A green feather appears on top of it but hovering slightly in mid air. I open my eyes and look at the feather. “whats that. I just sensed something and pulled it out of the shadows…”I look at maeve and the dragon girl. “do either of you know what it is? It looks like an ordinary green feather to me.”

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2005, 07:27 PM
"It's..... mine...." Maeve said, reaching out to pick it up. As soon as her hand came in contact with the soft feather, she froze. She could see something, herself and Evellei, sitting in a garden of some sort. It was all hazy, so she could have been mistaken, but.... It seemed so familiar. Putting the feather back in her pounch attacked to her belt, Maeve shook her head, and the vision faded.

"Well, that was.... Uh, nevermind." She looked up at Jade and the other girl. "My power? Well, I have to be outside in order for it to work, unless you want a tree growing through the middle of this bus, but I can sing, and make plants do my bidding. I'm a bit of a nature freak, I guess you could say. Evellei's power is similar, but, knowing her, she'll reveal it when she chooses." And what about you, Moody, Green?" She asked the Dragon-Wolf-fox, giving her a nickname, and Jade. "Oh, we'd better hurry before Evie gets into something. And, the bus is unloading fast." Maeve smiled while saying that. Evellei hated being call 'Evie'.

~Ozy~
December 22nd, 2005, 08:06 PM
I stood and followed them all in silence, taking my bag as I went. Raising a hand, I flipped a lock of hair out of my eyes and asked of a pair of girls, "What brings you here?" Getting off of the bus, I opened the bag and took out the two main items it carried, a pair of beautiful Chinese broadswords, sheathed, of course. One, I tucked into the cloth loops on my back for that purpose, the other slipped into the sash at my waist where a silk cord wrapped around my waist and tied, holding it firmly in place. A red tassel hung from the pommel of each blade.

As I tied the cord on the second, my finger brushed against the feather. The gardens of a massive palace, deserted and empty. The gardens themselves seemed more like a zoo. A horde of twisted animals and soldiers rushing towards me. The two blades flashing, they were proptly dismembered or decapitated.

But I didn't posess that kind of skill.

Desperate to find someone.

Who?

More important than the world I was abandoning. 15,000 years or rule destroyed by a single kidnap. Why couldn't they accept us?

Who?!

Angels not supposed to consort with my kind. Taken back to heaven. Celeste, furious. Had to reach her. Destroy my kingdom in doing so.

I jerked my finger back from the feather. It stopped, and panting, fell to one knee. What had that been?

Psychotic_Demon
December 22nd, 2005, 08:35 PM
Evellei turned toward the boy who seemed to have been suddenly stunned by something. He fell to one knee, oblivious to the world around him. This was rather curious... It seemed as though he had suddenly remembered something important or horrible.

"Are.... Are you alright?" Evellei asked him, dropping her quiet-one-moment-fiesty-the-next demeanor. She tilted her head, waiting for a response, scarlet eyes locked on him. Maeve turned around, seeing her sister standing over some dude. At least she was interacting with others. Shrugging, Maeve continued her conversation with 'Wings' and 'Green'.

eevachu
December 22nd, 2005, 08:35 PM
((ooc: Joe_Johnson_DK_Roy, you can start posting now I said you could once you changed your form.))

"Please hand in your forms to this student here," Headmistress motioned towards me. Great. At least a few of them looked scared now. "Don't worry she doesn't bite." Pfft! Yeah right... "Please pick up your luggage at the side of the bus and form a line. Eevee here will show you around the grounds while we process your forms." Oh, goody! I get to be the shephard! Ryoshi glared at me. Mental note: Don't think in front of headmistress. "Eevee will be happy to answer any questions you have." With that she led the teacher back into the school.

Zaiku
December 22nd, 2005, 09:07 PM
Zink was so bored he was going to tear off his own wings, but he realised, the bus had stopped, in sheer joy he flew out the window and did a triple flip.
The head mistress looked it him in a wierd way. He used his red eye kinetic force to focus on her thoughts,he heard her think"Wow! I thought Eevee was the only one who jumps out windows."He walked up and gave in his form.
Then he saw Zann appear, and dissapear 5 seconds later."Why do ball fairies keep telaporting?" he asked himself. He was so psyced that he was finally there. He started flying circles in the air to pass the time away.He then realised the vice looked at him, as if she was scared, he flew higher abnd laughed maniacally, everyone looked up, he had noticed, so he flew up higher, so when he laughed they couldn't hear him. He then crashed nose 1st into the floor, screaming because of the adrenalin rush.

((ooc)) Can sombody interact with my character, I want him to have a friend, and since this is an RP I don't wanna accadently break the 'control over other characters rule.((ooc))

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555
December 23rd, 2005, 04:16 AM
OOC: Ok awesome.

I sat quietly in my seat. My hands placed in my lap, I was patient, as patient as a feline. Partially because I was one, well most of the time anyway. As of right now I remained a human, because I didn't want to make a show of myself.

I heard the others talking, and once and a wile I watched them interact on the bus. I prefered to remain silent, and mind my own, business that is. As soon as the bus stopped I stood up, and walked orderly out onto the paved walk-way that was before me. I saw many other people there, and many things that did not exactly look like people, or not like people at all. But I felt like we would all be accepted here. I actually managed a smile, which was quite rare from me.

I had a sudden urge to be a feline. When you were human people noticed you, and they were always analyzing you, and judging you. When I was a cat I knew that no one would pay me any attention, because I was just another cat, or as far as they knew. I couldn't change right now though, I had to carry my baggage.

~Ozy~
December 23rd, 2005, 07:05 AM
"I'mm... fine," I managed to gasp, standing again. With a soft smile, I added, "It's just... Well, it's like this feeling of knowing something but not quite. Then, whoever's trying to show it to you slaps you across the face with it because they're frustrated." I laughed a little and said, "My name's Coronias, by the by. Who might you be?" I tripped over my own feet and I added, "And I'm still getting used to this body. Until a minute ago, I looked like a preschooler."

Psychotic_Demon
December 23rd, 2005, 01:57 PM
"Evellei," the young Elf said, dipping her head in acknowlegdement. "I know what you were before, Coronias; I saw you on the bus."

"Hey, Evie!!"

Evellei silently grounded her teeth, becoming tense. She relaxed, looking over her shoulder at Maeve, who was waving to her. I told her not to call me 'Evie'. Gods, why is she so immature? "What is it, Maeve?" Honestly. 724 going on 71.

"Ah, nothing. I just love seeing you glare at me like that. Tenna' san'!!"

Evellei rolled her eyes. "Dolle naa lost..." She muttered, turning back to Coronias. "I really am sorry about that. Some of our.... elders are rather childish, if I may say."

eevachu
December 23rd, 2005, 03:29 PM
((ooc: Zaiku um... You kind of took over one of the characters I control... So, just don't do it again. And Ryoshi's mind cannot be read by anyone.))

Headmistress looked angry. You don't see her angry that often, but when she's angry...
How she did it I wasn't sure, but in an instant she had descended onto the poor kid and pinned him onto the wall.
I won't repeat what she said but here's a summary: DON'T TRY TO READ HER MIND! I personally tried it last year and I got the feather kicked out of me.
As she past me I heard her mumble, "...Try to read my mind, I outta..." Headmistress was touchy about mind reading, and found it rude to barge into someones mind without invitation, like walking in on someone whose naked. And said that it was perverted and wrong. Or something...
I cleared my throat and faced some students who looked utterly terrified. "Now what did we learn from that?" The group looked at me startled. I heard a small elf/dog-demon whine, "We're all going to die."
I sighed, "Whatever just grab your stuff and hand your applications to Taka-" Taka squeeked. "Than form a line and follow me." I turned to the kid who had just felt the wrath of Ryoshi. "You too! Move it!"

Zaiku
December 23rd, 2005, 04:01 PM
Zink stared down"What is happening to me, I couldn't control myself, wait, I turn red eye- crazy when I see Zann... OH MY GOSH! I forget, ball faries can take over bodies, I have to apolagise, but what if I am not believed!" Zink walked up to the headmistress, and began" Excuse me, I apolagise for the ermm... Incident, but I was under the influence of a ball fairy, I am willing to take a lie detector test, I just wish to prove myself innocent, you see I keep getting visited by a blue ball fairy called Zann, I will even capture it and show it to you if nessacary , thank you for your time.
Suddenly, Zann appeared, Zink grabbed Zann and said."This is Zann," Zink used his powers to trap it in a psychic energy cage.

eevachu
December 23rd, 2005, 04:23 PM
Headmistress looked at the thing that kid called Zann. This wasn't good. "Not these again! Taka!" She called for Taka and motioned towards the fairy. The Vice nodded and handed the applications to another teacher.
Now Taka is a wimp. A big wimp. But when she's in her true form well...
There was a burst of flame and Taka's form changed into that of a Phoenix. She flew over to where Headmistress stood and grabbed the fairy in her beak.
"My apologies. Eevee." She motioned towards me and ushered all of the staff inside. Grab your stuff and follow me, I'll be showing you guys around."

FlameStormPyroHydro
January 2nd, 2006, 09:13 PM
Name: Saria

Race: She thinks she's a human, but she's really from an ancient demon race with control over all elements, with restrictions of course and the ablity to transform into any animal. She can only use one element or animal at a time and it's for a 24 hour period of time.

Power: None that she knows of

Item connected to memory: A black metal chain attached to a dagger she has hidden away because she was told it was cursed.

Combate specialty: Ninjistsu, yes i know it weird but she's a weird kid

description: Saria's an averaged sized girl with a pale complextion, she doesn't have anything particularly special about her. She has long black hair she keeps in a braid and dark brown/black eyes. She wears black rimmed glasses and bigger, baggy clothes. If it wasn't for her braid, most people would think she was a guy.

RP sample: (I hope you don't mind that this has NOTHING to do with my current character ^^' It's from an old Rp I was in on another site)
A woman cloaked in tan cloth stood at the gate. The standard order was given for surrendering her weapons, she refused and didn't move. No one saw her approach, she simply appeared shortly after the two men were let in. The only skin that could be seen on her entire body was on her nose between her amber eyes, it was scared so it was impossible to tell her race from it alone. Once the guards couldn't get a response out of her simply by speaking to her, one approached her and reached for her arm and twisted it, her arm was also completely covers as she still showed no sign of life, until she spoke. "Allow me to enter," she said in a clear voice, no trace of pain from the guard twisting her arm.

CyBeastSaber
January 3rd, 2006, 10:18 AM
Would you mind if I join now? It does seem a little late and can my elemental specialty be ice? I really want it.

Name: Ryo
Race: Dragonic Human (Half Dragon/human)
Power: Telepathy and fire manipulation as well as fire creation
Item connected to memory: a shard of a red orb that was destroyed
Elemental Specialty: Fire
Description: He has white hair and amber eyes. He looks like your average human and stands at 5' 9". He wears a white shirt with a black cloak and blue pants. He wears a green headband with brown gauntlets. When he changes into dragon form,(yes he can do that :D) he becomes a bit taller than his regular height and is red. He can still speak in his dragon form and has stronger telepathy powers.
Other: He has another side of him. It's more dark and devious. His name is Saku. His appearance is the same as me but his hair is more messy like and he has large claws and a tail showing, unlike me.
Rp Sample:
I gave a long sigh and looked at the time.
"Hm. The bus seems late." I said to myself. I stretched and gave another yawn while shaking my head. A cold breeze , suddenly, swept across my face and I shiver a bit.
"Interesting. It sure is cold today." I said staring up at the mountains and then back to the road.
"I guess I could kill some time." I said clenching both hands. I formed an X shape with my hands and said a small chant. A large puff of smoke had envelop me as I changed dramatically into my dragon form. I moved my white wings back and forth to unstiffen them from their unused state. After a few seconds, my wings were ready to carry me into the cold blue skies.
"Well. The bus should be here in about 10 or so minutes." I mumbled flapping my wings with great power. I flew into the sky observing the environment. I did a few acrobatic flips and practiced my hard turns and turn arounds. I danced up in the air for so long that I had forgotten about the bus.
"Ah. The Bus!" I shouted seeing the bus approaching me.
I gave a mad dive downwards because I was as high up as 1000 feet. It took me about 15 seconds to get to the ground. I folded my wings around my body and reverted back to my human form. The bus came to a stop in front of me.
The bus driver asked, "You another student?"
I looked at him with unusualness and replied, "I guess I am."
"Well get on." He said and looked at me again but now with some uneasiness. I wondered what was wrong with him when he asked, "Are you one of them dragon folk?"
"Wha.. How did you?" I stopped dead in my tracks. "How could this guy know I'm a dragon?" I thought.
"Well. I can see your wings there." He said pointing at the two wings behind me.
I looked at my wings.
"What were they doing out?!" I thought again.
"Well get to your seat because we have to hurry." The driver stated.
"Y-Yes." I walked to an empty seat and dropped into it. Many people looked my way and felt scared. They don't know that I felt more afraid than them.
"Why did I have to attract so much attention?" I mumbled and looked outside of the bus.

This is like the first Rp to get so many requests for a character. I'm quite impress with the story set-up. :D (I will finish it later due to my restricted time.)

Amy-chan
January 3rd, 2006, 11:20 AM
Guys, sorry, but I think this RP's died... >.> I really wish it hadn't, though. ;;

eevachu
January 3rd, 2006, 10:14 PM
((ooc: WAH! This Rps isn't dead!! Uzamaki_Naruto and FlameStormPyroHydra you both can join! But there are a few things you need to change such as your Combat and Element specialty. The choices are: Combat: Martial arts, fencing, magic, archery, Element: Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, Metal you can start posting once you have choosen one from each catagory. I just forgot to check the rp forum. I'm sorry! If anyone else wants to join they can! I'd love to have more people!))

CyBeastSaber
January 4th, 2006, 01:22 AM
Awwww. Oh well. Rules are rules. Though some were meant to be broken. Kekekeke. I shall edit right away. *runs off*

Edited--
Okay. I fixed my character. I hope that's enough. Boo hoo. Ice. *waves off to the ice*

eevachu
January 4th, 2006, 01:48 AM
((ooc: Sorry about only having 10 combat and elements to choose from, but we could only find 10 teachers that were willing to teach them. You're good to go Uzumaki_Naruto.))

I stared at the group of students gathering around me. Headmistress rushed over and handed me an attendance sheet.
"Do a head count then make sure their all here." Headmistress gave me a pencil.
"Oo it has pictures! How sophisticated!" I jeered. That earned me a a whap in the back of the head.
I began counting,'Jeez there are a lot this year... 2...4...6...'

CyBeastSaber
January 4th, 2006, 07:38 PM
OOC: No. It's ok. I'll have to cope with being a fire elemental type, not that it's bad. :D Boo hoo. Ice....

I walked out of the bus with much fear of being isolated because of my heritage. My wings had became smaller than the usual size when I transform. It was about the same distance from my shoulder to my hand. Many of the students had gone and stood in a cerowd talking and doing other things. Some just ignored much of everything. I saw the Headmistress about to do a head count on the students, however, she gave it to another assistant. This assistant looked like a dragon. She had usually messy white hair and long black claws. She had a mixed look of a snowy owl and a chinese leung dragon. I was intrigued to find another dragon folk. I had walked a few meters in front of her position and waitedfor the head count.
"My is she a beauty." said my other self mentally.
"What? Are you crazy? I don't know but Mom said never trust a female because they have many secrets." I mentally said back.
"Well whatever. Wait till I get out. Hmm... How delicious she looks... Kekekeke..." my other self went on.

eevachu
January 4th, 2006, 10:38 PM
((ooc:You can have ice powers, but there will be no classes taught on them.))

"I think that's everyone..." I recounted quickly. "Yep that's everyone!" I handed headmistress the attendence.
"I'll make sure they're who they say they are later."
She gave a slight chuckle and looked over a the bus. I looked to where she was looking.
"Aw... Too bad. Only one more dragon for you to play with this year." She laughed. I glared at her.
She placed a finger on my forehead, 'But I think he's got the hots for you." She said over a psycic connection.
"You know for a 500 year old demon you're realy immature." I said.
"Keep talking and I'll make you do the paper work." She smiled her famous malicious smile.
"Jeez... Alright! Everyone listen! You may leave your bags here and the office will look after them or you can bring them along. We'll be leaving in 5 minutes for the tour so do what you have to do before then."

Zaiku
January 5th, 2006, 12:10 AM
"Gee, everyone here is older than me,"Zink was thinking," Looks like I am gonna be a kid in a crowd of teens, bummer. But hey, age isn't everything I guess, so I might as well, walk up to some random person and ask to be friends," He saw a dragonic human who had white hair and amber eyes. He looked like an average human who stood at 5' 9 He was wearing a white shirt with a black cloak and blue pants. He was wearing a green headband with brown gauntlets.Zink began..." Hi, I am Zink wanna be friends?ALso, what's your name?

CyBeastSaber
January 5th, 2006, 08:21 AM
OOC: Quotes in italics will be me mind talking probably to my other self. It is fine. I will stick to fire.

IC: Surprised from the introduction, I was silent for a few seconds.
"Uh. Um. S-Sure. I guess we can be friends. M-My name is Ryo." I said to Zink. We briefly shook hands and I picked up my bag of possessions not wanting anyone to touch it.
"He seems nice enough." I said to myself.
"Screw him. I need you to go talk to the other girl!" my other self, Saku, shouted.
"Why don't you do that when you get out!" I shouted back.
"Hmm.. Now that was what I was waiting for. Kekekeke...." Saku laughed.
"Oh no. Did I just give you another devious plan?" I asked.
"Oooooooo.... How very interesting this will be. Kekeke.... The fun begins when you sleep in. Hehehe... hahaha!!!" he said and laughed.

Zaiku
January 6th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Zink looked at Ryo for a few seconds,"Hey, you looked kinda bugged, anyway see you later, I gotta go get my bag." The two greeted eachother goodbye. As Zink walked towards his bag he was thinking, "Wow! How exciting, a school full of other warriors such as myself, but it looked like something was on Ryo's mind..."(Zink did not know how literal he was when saying that.)He had arrived at his bag, he encased it in a psychic energy ball, and made it levatate above his head and follow him everywhere. He lifted himself with psycic power, and sat in midair waiting, suddenly he saw Zann appear, but he was different, his red eyes were filled with anger, and he had horns and he even had small bat wings, and not only that, but he had blades for arms, and his whole body turned from blue to black, it's mouth opened"WOH ERAD UOY YRT OT LLIK EM, I SAW YLNO GNIVAH NUF, WON UOY LLAHS HSIREP!!!" "Huh?!, I thought Taka destroyed you, no matter, this time I will take care of it, a crowd began to form around them, Zink drew his sword, Zann made a charging attack, but Zink jumped and stabbed down and made a huge crack in Zann's head, Zink peered into the crack and saw the new Zann was a metal statue and the original Zann was inside controlling it, Zink realised that so he used his ultimate attack, "ULTIMATE FLAME TSUNAMI!!!" A giant wave of fire engulfed Zann, when it cleared up, all that remained was a puddle of melted metal and the original Zann."I NNAZ LLIW NIW TXEN EMIT!" He then flew offThe fire apparently doesn't affect buildings, cause the academy was in perfect condition, Zink's bag fell down in front off him, he had no battle energy left to hold it up. The crowd walked away...So many questions... How is Zann alive? What was his language? Will he return?

eevachu
January 6th, 2006, 07:27 PM
"What the-?!" I heard headmistress exclaim from behind me. I looked over and say that ball thing Taka had taken away and that kid looking like he was about to attack.
"Eevee, barrier. Now." I heard her command me. I didn't hessitate to incase the pair in a barrier. Kind of looked like a snow globe when the kid attacked. After the smoke cleared the thing flew away speaking in... Mortal pixish*?
"TAKA!!!" I heard headmistress bellow. Taka emerged from the building with the trainee magic teacher by the collar. Poor guy he's gonna be obliterated. Headmistress ran up and glared at the teacher.
"Heh heh... Wrong spell..." He laughed. Bad move.
"You were supposed to take it's powers away, not GIVE it more powers!! Now it can do worse damage with fricken PIXIE POWERS!!!" She grabbed the teacher and flung him across campus. In the direction of the junior magician class no less.
"No one is to use any of their powers until you are fully registered as a student of this school understand?!" I saw a group of students audibly gulp and nod in sheer terror. She huffed and walked into the school.
"Um... Let's start before someone's killed... Follow me..."
((* The language pixies use when captured by humans. The actual language changes depending on region.))

Zaiku
January 6th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Zink was still tuckered out from that battle, but that didn't stop him from trying to figure out Zann's languague, when it suddenly occured to him, all words were backwards, so I "NNAZ LLIW NIW TXEN EMIT!" Must mean...
'I zann will win next time' Which means... Zann was planning to attack me again. He must think I tried to kill him... So... he wants revenge on me!
He walked up to the headmistress and told her all his findings...

CyBeastSaber
January 7th, 2006, 05:06 AM
I watched the intense yet extremely short battle go on between Zink and Zann from a distance away from the crowd. Since I have some increased sight properties, I didn't have to go up close.
"Ah. So he is a warrior type of person." I mumbled.
"No sh*t. I already knew that. I guess your still puny at looking at someone and figuring out just how good they are. Gehehe...." Saku mentally said.
"Ah... what do you know. You talk too much." I tried to sever the mind connection.
"You little punk. You need me. You know you do. I'll be back soon. Just.. got... to.... sleep..... Hgnnn......." Saku lastly said and went into a deep sleep waiting for my fatigue to increase before he switches with me.

eevachu
January 11th, 2006, 07:49 PM
I began with the basic of the school, "Alright Evenol was founded and built by Ryoshi Lupina and Takachi Contari, who are also the current head and assistant head mistresses. The school itself is made out of a material that is a mixture of demon corpses, poison acid, demon spiders web and several types of metal, rock and mineral."
I paused for a second and turned around to face the group. "There's also a fair amount of demon earwax in there too." I winked. A few of the student cringed with disgust. I continued walking.
"This basicly means if your head smashes through this you have a seriously thick skull. As we continue around the exterior..."

CyBeastSaber
January 13th, 2006, 11:04 PM
"Wow. This school is very interesting. Made of demon corpses and many other things. Hm.." I said under my breath. I had became silent as I followed our guide, the same girl from before.
"Hm.. She seems to be part dragon but...Hm.. I'm not too sure..." I mumbled to myself. She was taking us around the exterior explaining about the school. I sighed a bit as we walked. I wanted to hover off the ground a bit but decided that it was a bad idea.
"Gah. My wings!" I chanted a quick spell making my wings disperse into white feathers and disappearing.
"Now that feels better." Without my wings in the open, I felt like a regular person now with no fear of being thought to be an unusual person.

Zaiku
February 12th, 2006, 01:58 AM
((occ:Is this thread dead? If not, I can post!:ooc))

Zink continued walking with the group, it wasn't long before he had regained his strength and levitated the bag around with him. Zink was very open and outgoing, and never worries about looking like a psychic winged mutated freak, if anything... He considers his powers a gift.
Zink's sword began to glow, it was a strange purplish black glow.Zink felt power running through his veins. Was his shadow Blade completely meshed to his brain?Had he discovered a long hidden potential?However Zink was way too thrilled to think.Considering his extreme innocence, it only seemed natural.

edit:It hasn't benn an entire month, so it technically isn,t dead.I say it was mearly forgotten.Besides this is a pretty cool RP

CyBeastSaber
February 12th, 2006, 03:04 PM
OOC: Well It HAS been a whole month now so I assume this is dead, Zaiku. Yeah. I sorta liked this one. :D