PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Team Adventure

Pages : [1] 2

beybladex
December 18th, 2005, 04:34 AM
Plot:I All Begins With 3 Freinds Jerry Bill And Camo Now These Friends Were Runners Up In A Battle Frointer Team Battle And Now They Are Just Looking For Adventure Little Do They Know Someone Is Watching Them From The Shadows And Whoever It Was Kidnapped Jerry And Bill Camo Will Need Help To Save Them

My Charachter
Name:Camo
Description:Brown Hair Blue Eyes Green T-Shirt A Locket On His Neck Black Gloves Black Jeans And Red Sneakers
Persoality:Nice,Caring,Outgoing And Brave
History:Ever Since He Was 5 He Wantd To Be A Pokemon Master He Started When He Was 11 He Won The Kanto Team Leauge With Jerry And Bill Became Runner Up In The 4 On 4 Team Match At Battle Frointer Team Finals With Jerry Bill And Kalie He Also Has A Grudge With Team Aqua And Team Magma
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jerry Bill" Said Camo They Were Taken He Had To Save Them "I'll Need Help" Said Camo But Did Not Go For Help Just Looked For His Best Friends "I Might Meet Someone On My Way" Said Camo And Ran Around Route 11

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 08:28 AM
I'll join

Name: Terra

Pokemon: (You forgot to put pokemon catagory in) Espeon, Umbreon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Evee.

Personality: Shy, mysterious, doesn't like to be around peopl all that much.

Apperence: Light brown hair with blond highlights running down, black shirt, jeans, sapphire belt with pokeballs on it, black tennis shoes, a neclace with a whita feather, deepsea blue eyes, and two bracelets one that is white and one that is black. She has eyes, ears, and teeth like a cat. Her ears are white and vey noticable for they are cat ears.

History: Terra will tell only her closest friends.

beybladex
December 18th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Ok Just 2 More People Cause After They Join The RP Is Full Yep It's Limited

O
December 20th, 2005, 01:57 AM
This RP really needs work. The plot is rather thin and you need to improve your grammar and spelling. Now maybe english isn't your first language but it always helps to run posts through a spellchecker.

Lugia Trainer
December 21st, 2005, 12:23 PM
Name:Tom
Description:black hair black jacket and t-shirt as well as black trouser and blue eyes. Persoality a caring trainer that will be friends with anyone who respects him he only respects people back if they respects him.
History:He has always been wanting to be a pokemon master since he got his pokemon from oak but Tom still hasent beat the elite four.

Pacman7913
December 21st, 2005, 01:30 PM
Name: Andy Kemor
Description: brown hair, blue jeans, orange t-shirt and a green west over the t-shirt. very kind and trans always with hes pokemons and is very god to make food
History has always lived with pokemons in the woods so he is very cornektet with his pokemons.

PS im not good at englich but i think you can understand me any way.

beybladex
December 21st, 2005, 01:49 PM
Camo Ran Around Route 11 And Saw A Pokemon "What's This" Said Camo And Opened His Pokedex "Azaurill A Water Type Pokemon" Said The Voice From The Pokedex He Put His Pokedex Back And Got Out A Pokeball "I Choose You Treecko" Said Camo And Treecko Came Out The Pokeball "Treecko Use Razor Leaf" Treecko Did As It Was Told And Weakend Azaurill Camo Threw A Pokeball
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right Now Before We Continue I Forgot To Add POKEMON TEAM On The List
(Limit 7)
Pokemon Team:
Treecko
Combusken
Pikachu
Mudkip
Marowak (Nickname:Bonehead)
Charizard
Azaurill (Just Caught)

Lugia Trainer
December 22nd, 2005, 12:51 AM
Tom came running from manuville hoping that he could train some where "Hmmm where could a pokemon be.." he went all the way to the river bank to get to the over side so his pokemon dont have to go through rocks "Go azumarill!!!" and in a red flash out came azumarill in the water. when he got past near the desert a sandshrew came "look azumarill a pokemon but i cant use you right now i need to let my other pokemon fight too. reutrn!and GO MAGNETON!" Magneton useed sonic boom and it caused sandshrew really weak! Tom threw a luxary ball at the sandshrew 1ding2ding3ding pshaw(or somthing :P) "Yay! i caught a sandshrew!" So he ran to the next gym! flannerys gym.. but he couldent get through jagged pass! it was the team magma and aqua! battleing and trying to stop maxie erupting the volcano. (ill continue when some one come to same place to battle three magmas jsut 1 person to help me fight t he 3 battle magmas eahc time)
OOC:Beybladex please try and be abit real cause treecko cant do razor leaf.. only absorb for grass move it can evolve then use leaf blade.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Oops i forgot my pokemon:
Azumarill
Salamence
Torchic
Sandshrew(jsut caught)
Magneton and espeon
and thats it i dont pick any more cause i dontl ike having loads

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 08:17 AM
OOC:She's psychic.

IC:Terra was walking with her Umbreon Shadow through route 11 and then she noticed a bot catching an azuarill. Shadow watched and grunted. "It was not to easy Shadow. You just be quiet." Shadow frowned and tried to get closer but Terra pulled him back. "I don't think so because I would have to go with you and then that wouldn't be good if the boy saw me now would it." Terra said pointing to her snow white cat like ears. Shadow shook his head and laid down.

Lugia Trainer
December 22nd, 2005, 12:23 PM
OOC:ok no one will help me..

IC:"GO AZUMARILL AND SALAMENCE!" The three magmas send out crobat mightyena and sharpedo. "hehhehe we are going to rid water of the world even if we need to unlleash the legendery grou.. (stops cause he fknew i was here) ok never mind let battle!" shouted the grunt..
"azumarill use bubble beam on the mightyena and crobat!" azumarill gets ready but it comes closer and lets otu bubble beam and it KOS the mighyena but crobat dodges! and uses steel wing then my salmence uses blast burn!And it KOS the crobat but it uses to much energy and KOS itself!"Azumarill use rollout now and then bubble beam!" and before you can say squid tamato he fell flat on the floor! "nooooo my pokemon now he'll take down maxie well we are going to wake up the thingy!" all the grunts shout with out saying the legendary. "well thats was a long battle it seemed ok ill heal you salamence cause your weak."
"salamence!!!!!" salmence let out a big roar due to the stings of the hyper potion. "ok salamence fly me to route11!" After a long flight he got there seeing a girl.. Tom walks up to her and says "Hi whats your name? mine is Tom"

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 12:33 PM
Terra nearly fell backwards. "My name is Terra." She said hoping her ears weren't showing even though she knew they were. Shadow growled at Tom. "Shadow you can't bite him." Shadow pouted and watched Tom with intense eyes. Her cat like eyes sparkled in the light. She pulled herself together and held out her hand for him to shake.

Lugia Trainer
December 22nd, 2005, 12:59 PM
*shakes hand* "Hi terra nice pokemon you have there, i jsut got rid of the magmas exceept maxie he is trying to erupt the volcano can you help me please?" azumarill says hi to the pokemon "azu azu!" Tom looks at the pokemon wondering what s/hes thinking...

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 01:02 PM
"Ummm sure." Terra said unsurely. {Umbre! Umbre!} Shadow replied to the azumarill. "So where are we headed?" She asked. Shadow looked at Tom as to say he agreed with the question.

Lugia Trainer
December 22nd, 2005, 01:05 PM
"well we have to go to the volcano have you got a flying pokemon? cause i can tjust run ther itll take ages and he would of erupted it any wayi think your umbreon will be strong enough to take down maxies pokemon they are pretty tough " Tom asked

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 01:10 PM
"Sorry but I have no flying pokemon all I have are all the eons." Evee burst out of her ball and climed up to Terra's shoulder and poked her cat ears. "Stop it Aiedial." She stoped and looked at Tom with big eyes.

Lugia Trainer
December 22nd, 2005, 01:17 PM
"ok do you want to come on my salamence? he is a nice pokemon andi think your umbreon and eeve should meet my espeon go espeon! and i thinkill keep her out in stead return azumarill! and go salamence!" salamence roars in happiness cause he can fly rfor his 5th time.. [sala mence!] "my espeon will take in trst into umbreon she likes dark types and some time if both of em love eavh other i get a baby of the other poke she breeded with and i also geet another one here you can ahve this baby espeon *gives to her* well do you want to have an ride?"

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 01:22 PM
"An Espeon! That is so sweet. I'll ride sure I'm used to being in high places. Evee return." Shadow fallowed her over to the Slamance.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 05:58 AM
"OK then salamence fly us to mt chimney! keep hold of him terra (wonders abit about her..)"

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 06:30 AM
Terra jumps on and so does Shadow. She holds on to his thick neck. "Don't worry Shadow you will be fine. It's just like jumong through the tallest trees except the fact that you're flying instead and that you don't jump."

Terra said with a smile.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 06:41 AM
Tom suddenly thinks about Terra why she has cat ears and keeps wondering about it so he looks down to the ground seeing his there at the volcano now "ok we are here!" He said in a nervous voice Still wondering why she has cat ears then he sees maxies and jumps of salamence from a hieght without knowing his going to fall on to the volcano "Ahhh!" then he fell down and injured him self badly and espeon got injured when she fell off my salamence.

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 06:50 AM
Terra and Shadow quickly jumped off after him, and right before she hit the ground she did a flip and landed on her feet without getting a lot of damage. Just a cut on the ankle. She rushed over to Tom. "Are you okay?" She asked in a solemn tone. Shadow landed just like Terra except no cut on the ankle.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 06:55 AM
"no not that much but we need to stop maxie return salamence Ow my back and leg" Tom tried getting up but falls again "I dont think ill be able to battle i can't get up i think you will have to stop him." Tom get espeon to try and help heal me with her psychic powers but it dosent work..

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 07:28 AM
"Alright I understand."

Terra said with a nod.

"Don't try to move to much."

Said as she ran towards Maxie and began to battle.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 07:33 AM
Tom tells Espeon to get my pokemon to makes a caern in the wall of the volcano with hot sprigns it took a while for it to come together but the spring were good for Tom to stay in as seeming his salamence took him "Thansk guys you helped alot.." Tom waits for Terra to come back so he can ask the question..

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 07:40 AM
"Go Vapreon! Finish him off!"

Terra yelled and a Vaporeon came out of the ball.

"Use Muddy Water!"

He did as he was told and beat Maxie's pokemon.

"Good thing my attacks are super effective."

Vaporeon used Muddy Water again and beat the other pokemon.

"You have foiled my plans for the last time Terra!"

Maxie said as he ran off with the grunts.

Terra walked back over to Tom.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 07:43 AM
Sees terra "Umm terra i want to ask you a question.." Tom gets espeon to tekleprot him to a rock to on..

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 07:45 AM
Terra gave him a surprised look, but then smiled slightly.

"What is it Tom?"

She asked with Shadow and the Vaporeon next to her.

They seemed to agree with her question.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 07:47 AM
"Ummm why do you have cat ears??" he asked thinking she wont say Tom started to look up and espeon was hanging on a rock and she falls on me...

"i was going to ask it cause i keep seeing them so it makes me want to ask.."

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 07:52 AM
Shadow scowled at the question.

"Shadow stop that. I have them from living with pokemon in the wild since I was 5. That's also why I have the cat teeth and eyes. Another thing it effected was my abilities. Like I can jump realy high, land on my feet like a cat, be stealthy like a pokemon, I travel by jumping from tree to tree, and my senses are better and are like an Absol's."

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 07:56 AM
Tom was just about to faint but dosent and says "oh.. wierd" Tom turns his face up again and feels like he wo uld run from a person who has pokemon abilitys........... "Thats realy odd.. with pokemon abilitys........."

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 08:02 AM
Terra seemed hurt by that, but mantained a smile to hide it.

Shadow didn't hold back though. He lunged forward and tried to attack Tom.

Terra quickly used her pokemon reflexes and stoped Shadow.

"It has it's advantages."

She said and turned to walk away for she could tell that he thought she was so strange that he felt the urge to run.

Terra started to walk away.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 08:07 AM
Tom notices she sensed it so he put his head down and stared at the flor not even his espeon would chear him up he thinks his alone sso tghen he just starts throwing pebbgels at the walls.... "Hmm i guess i shouldent of thought that i think i upset her.." he whisperd so he tried to run to her and asya something but just falls down and a massive bopuder block the place so he is in darkness........

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 08:10 AM
Shadow rolls his eyes and go helps him over to Terra who was string out over the land from a high spot by the volcano.

She watched intensly at the town down below. Then spotted Flanery coming out of the gym.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 08:14 AM
"Terra am sorry! i didint meen to hurt your feelings its just strange please forgive me!" then toms espeon come and get terra to hear him.."i realy am sorry its just so unusal to have pokemon abilitys and that" Tom gets abit upset cause he hurt some ones feelings

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 08:18 AM
Terra stayed focused on Flanerey.

"It's okay Tom."

She got off the rock and headed for the town.

"I have to make a stop in the town that's closest to here. You can come if you want."

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 08:22 AM
"well ok... i will but i still need help to walk"Tom then reconizes something about what happend ages ago when he got separated from his family in petal burg and had to live with pokemon and he got one ability but he dont no what it is until he teleported him self and terra to the town "wha the!" but he had two qabilitys as well he can understand pokemon language and espeon kept saying can i ahve soem food so he did....

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 08:26 AM
Terra didn't ask, but instead ran over to Flanerey who was so happy to see her.

"Terra where have you been little sis?"

"You can't call me little anymore."

"True you are as tall as me."

Flanerey said taking a look at Terra then noticing Tom.

"Who's that?"

"His name is Tom."

"Did he ask about your ears?"

"Well yeah."

Flanerey sighed.

"Nice one sis."

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 08:30 AM
"Hi.." Tom starts feeding esapeon and espeon likes the food he made,.... Then espeon jumps onto my head "hey stop it espeon o well atleast yu you dont bite like salamence when he bit my hand at first"

beybladex
December 23rd, 2005, 10:38 AM
Camo Saw The 2 Other Trainers "Hey Help Team Magma After Me" Camo Shouted Running Away From A Poochyena

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 10:47 AM
"ill help! espeon go!!!" espeon gaurded the boy and it use its psychic power and threw the poochyena an magma over the volcano to fallabor "There are you ok?"

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 12:51 PM
"Well I need to get back to the gym sis. It was good seeing you."

Flanerey said walking away.

"Bye."

Terra turned her attention to Tom and the boy. Then backed away from the boy she didn't know.

Lugia Trainer
December 23rd, 2005, 12:57 PM
"Umm Terra me and my pokemon need a place to stay some where for the night.." Trys to stop my espeon from getting restless and then she gose mad and attacks Terra "Espeon NO!" But Espeon attacks her.
OOC:im always alone when i post:(:(:(

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 03:43 PM
Terra easily avoided the attack and Shadow slapped the Espeon on the head to make her go back to her senses.

Lugia Trainer
December 24th, 2005, 01:21 AM
OOC:i just got my self a trainer card from my friend:D of my real pokemon team
IC:"I need a place to stay Terra..cause i dont live here..." Tom started to stare at the gym where flannery came out of. Tom still wonders if his parents are dead or not from the massive fire that happend in manuville.....

beybladex
December 24th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Camo Took A Breather And Started Walking The Way He Came From He Had A Determend Look On His Face Then "JESUS CHRIST" He Shouted And Ran From 50 Poochyena's Back Where The Other 2 Were But Then He Smirked He Jumped So Far In The Oppisite Direction He Got A Pokeball Out "I Choose You Bonehead" He Said And A Marowak Cam Out Of The Pokeball "Bonehead Use Bonemerang Attack" Camo Commanded The Marowak Threw It's Bone Weapon Like A Boomerang And It Knocked Out All The Pochyena's He Was Returned To His Pokeball Then Camo Smiled

Lugia Trainer
December 24th, 2005, 01:53 AM
Tom was suprised a marowak could do that... "ummmm.. ummmm.... what is your name?" Tom trys to hide his fire tail and wings by falling on ground... "And are you sure your ok.." Espeon stares at him thinking he will attack me "Espeon calm down...." [Espe Espe!] "fine you can gaurd me if you want...Where do you come from?"

beybladex
December 24th, 2005, 02:22 PM
"I'll Awnser Those In Order 1. I'm Camo 2. I'm Okay And 3. I'm From New Bark Town (Hounen Region In Case You Didn't Know)" Camo Said [Pika Pikachu] "Why Do I Always Have This Pikachu Outside It's Pokeball" Camo Said (Sorta Like Ash Isn't He) Pikachu Ears Came Through His Hair "Oh Yeah I Remember I Have Pokemon Parts" He Said Embarassed (Maybe Not:embarrass )

Lugia Trainer
December 25th, 2005, 12:20 AM
ooc: Happy Christmas!! me love my new nintendogs:D

ic:"ok but.. new bark town was in johto.. owell any anyway Terra can i have place to stay cause im tired from this journy ive been on" Tom starts to look around the town...

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 06:23 AM
Terra hid a frown, and covered it up with a smile.

"Sure my sister can get you one."

Shadow gave Terra a serious look.

Terra rolled her eyes and walked towards the gym.

Lugia Trainer
December 26th, 2005, 03:20 AM
Tom starts to think whats the matter with Terra "Whats wrong... i know your trying to cover it up.." Then Tom gets a flash back frrom his battle with magma (im doing flash back) magma people: if anything stops us from this we will wake the legnedary grou umm nevermind.." Then Tom gets flash back from aqua if we get stopped from getting the volcanos power to make it water(or somthing) we will wake the legendary water type kyogr.. nevermind it was omething we said out loud" (out of flash bck) " Camo right you need to come with me we have to stop kyogre before he floods all of hoenn and groundon make every thing earth so we cant drink you needf a flying pokemon you can use my salamence if you want"

Fateful
December 26th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Terra just kept walking she went into the gym. Trainers attemted to battle her, but when they saw it was Terra they stopped and let her pass.
Shadow quickly followed. A few minutes later she came out.
"Flanerey has rooms ready for you."

Lugia Trainer
December 27th, 2005, 02:06 AM
"Ok..." Tom waits for a reply from her.... "umm when are you going to answer my question?"

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 05:16 AM
Terra sighed.

"Nothing's wrong."

Shadow growled at Camo.

"Shadow stop. Are you coming?"

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 08:19 AM
Camo Turned His Head To Face Terra "You Talking To Me" He Asked Blankly Pointing At Himself

Lugia Trainer
December 27th, 2005, 11:59 AM
*Ok right Camo.. she was talking to you and Terra i know somethings rong ur covering it up with smile...." Tom waits for his espeon to start gett mad..

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 12:35 PM
"Right" Camo Said And Walked Up To Terra And Tom

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 01:12 PM
"Nothing is wrong Tom. I'm fine."

Terra said ears twitching in annoyance.

"Follow me if you want a room to stay in free of charge thanks to my sister."

Terra said walking to the gym.

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 03:11 PM
Camo Followed He Scrated His Cute Little Yellow Pikachu Ears "Ugh This Itch Is Annoying Me" Camo Said Then His Tail Ripped Through His Shorts

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Terra's tail swayed as she walked her cat like ears perfectly still.

"Right this way."

Terra said leading him into the gym.

She walked over past trainers who waved to her and stopped at Flanery who was waiting for them.

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 03:29 PM
"One Question Who's The Gym Leader" Camo Asked Terra

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 03:32 PM
"My sister Flanery of course."

Terra replied rolling her eyes.

Flanery laughed.

"You need a place to stay follow me to your room."

Terra said walking with Flanery down a hall built as their home that was added onto the gym.

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Camo Ran Up To Flanary "When This Is Done I'm Gonna Battle You For A Badge" Camo Said Running

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Flanery laughed and lead them to a room with six beds in different parts of the room.

"There are some extra ones so we can have our own space."

Terra said as she led Camo in.

"Thanks sis."

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 04:07 PM
"I'm Serious This 2 Time Pokemon Team Master Will Defeat All You'll See" Camo Said "Now Lets Battle" Camo Finished Talking To Flanery

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 04:19 PM
"No way. It's getting late and we all need to sleep."

Flanery said sternly.

Terra smiled.

"Yeah you can battle her tomorrow."

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 04:25 PM
"Hmph Fine" Camo Said He Undid His Ponytail And Got Into One Of The Six Beds He Takes His Locket Off And Opens It To Reveal A Picture Of Kalie He Kissed The Picture "I'll Find You Again" He Said Closed It And Put It Under His Pillow And Fell Asleep

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Terra watched then looked out the window at the sky.

She sighed and watched the stars.

Terra felt the urge to go outside but didn't.

She never slept anyways why start now.

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 04:36 PM
In 5 Hours "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Camo Screamed And Tears Rolled Down His Cheek

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 04:38 PM
Terra went over to him.

"You okay?"

Terra asked as her tail wiped the tears away.

Terra waited for an anwser.

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 04:50 PM
"Yeah It Was Just A Nightmare" Camo Said And Dug Under The Pillow And Put His Locket Back On Then Did His Hair Into A Ponytail Again

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 04:56 PM
"It's still to early to battle. I've been up the whole time. If I know my sis as well as I think I do she will need 4 or more hours of sleep."

Terra said tail swishing back and forth.

Her ears twitched.

She watched him then returned to the window and sighed.

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 05:03 PM
Camo Left The Gym For Some Fresh Air He Layed Down On The Grass His Head Laying On His Hands "Today--" He Was Cut Off "Is The Day You Become A Step Closer To Another Pokemon Leauge" A Girl Said It Was Kalie She Layed There Next To Him "Why Did You Come Back" He Asked "Because I Missed You" Kalie Awnsered She Kissed Him

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 05:06 PM
Terra looked out the window and saw that.

She walked outside and walked past them.

Her tail brushed up against Camo as she past.

Terra suddenly ran and did a flip onto a tree.

beybladex
December 27th, 2005, 05:11 PM
"Hey" Camo Said "Camo Do You Know Her" Kalie Asked "Nope Just That She Lives With A Gym Leader" Camo Awnsered

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 05:16 PM
Hearing that Terra jumped back down from the tall tree with a flip and went over to him.

"I do not live with my sister! You should be greatful I'm letting you stay at all! Espesially with Team Magma is after you! I don't live with anyone so don't just asume that since Flanery is my sister that I live with her!"

Terra turned away and walked over to the lege of the town teras rolling down her cheeks.

Lugia Trainer
December 28th, 2005, 12:37 AM
ooc:sorryt about the wait..:( me was playing on emerald:D

ic: Toms in his room trying to sleep but keeps thinking of his two friends his met and how much they helped and what me and terra got into... Then Tom woke up cause h eaint eaten so he ggets his bag and searchs for some his food he packed but some one pokemon ate it... "-moans- ... i realy need some food i aint had some yesterday if only someo ones pokemon aint greedy to eat my food..." Tom couldent get to sleep and then looks to see if terra or camo is in bed but there not.. "Terra Camo??? -falls back on bed and trys to think why there out of bed...- where can you be?!?!!?" Then Tom shouts to see if they are near out window "TERRA! CAMO!" he waits for response..

beybladex
December 28th, 2005, 02:35 AM
"huh" Camo Got Up And Picked Kalie Up And She Got Off And Landed On Her Feet They Walked Hand In Hand To The Gym And Got To Where Tom Was "What Do Ya Want" Camo Asked

Lugia Trainer
December 28th, 2005, 07:39 AM
"Where was you i was worried.." Tom sstarted to look out side..

beybladex
December 28th, 2005, 07:54 AM
"I Was With My Gir--Best Friend" Camo Said To Tom Trying To Keep It A Secret

Fateful
December 28th, 2005, 10:34 AM
Terra heard him, but she staid where she was and paid no attention.

Shadow came up behind her.

"I'll be fine Shadow I just need to be alone."

Shadow nodded and walked back to the gym and went in to the bedroom and laid down on Terra's bed.

beybladex
December 28th, 2005, 01:53 PM
"Oh Just Admit It I'm Your Girlfriend" Kaie Said "OK She Is My How Do I Say This Lover" Camo Said He Blushed So Did Kalie

Lugia Trainer
December 29th, 2005, 06:25 AM
"ok... Terra i knoww your out side!.." Tom looked for her and flew out over all the trees to find her

beybladex
December 29th, 2005, 08:13 AM
Camo And Kalie Were Confused "I Wonder When The Gym Leader Will Be Up" Camo Thought He Went Outside To Look For Something To Do

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 08:57 AM
Terra sighed and stared at the ground.

Shadow came back out and rubbed against her then walked off into the trees.

She got up and followed him.

They sat on a tree staring at the sky.

Lugia Trainer
December 29th, 2005, 01:09 PM
Tom dosent see terra.. "where could she be now shes gone:( i hope she comes back.." Tom heads back to the room and finds to people.."umm who are you?.." he said softly hoping they where nice "oh nothing" then the strangers throw a net at me so they can take maxie "NOOO help!!" Tom trys burning it down with is fire power and hsi tail but he could get through a few minutes later maxie said "hahaha if we turn him fully pokemon i can then use him to locate groudon.. Tom faints from the power of the net...

Fateful
December 29th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Terra turned around and heard what was going on.

She scowled and followed.

She hid until she saw Maxie appear. Then she smiled and jumped out.

"Hey Maxie remember me? I'm the one you've been chasing all theese years."

beybladex
December 29th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Camo Ran To See Maxie Starangers And Tom "Pikachu I Choose You" Camo Said Throwing The Pokeball That Released Pikachu "Ultimate Thunder" Camo Ordered It A Thunderus Lightning Bolt Hit The Strangers And Maxie "Yes" Camo Cheered Pikachu Was Put Back In His Pokeball

Lugia Trainer
December 30th, 2005, 02:47 AM
Tom woke up from the shock "Ow dont use pikachu it hurts when you thunder shock them and me!" Tom then thought if his espeon could break through "Espeon use psychic on the net!" but when she used it espeon got threw away from the power of the net..
"Why is it allways me getting caught and hurt:( "

beybladex
December 30th, 2005, 07:30 AM
"Sorry" Camo Said Team Magma And Team Aqua Appeared "You Again" Camo Said Camo's Eyes Went Fully Red And Electrizity Came Out Of His Body And Hit Team Magma And Team Aqua The Survivours Of The Teams Fled Camo Collapsed

Fateful
December 30th, 2005, 12:05 PM
Before Maxie ran with the survivers he darted past Terra and grabbed her by the arm.

"I may not of been able to get the other two, but at least I still was able to capture you." He said with a laugh.

Terra looked over at Tom and smiled slightly.

"Bye Tom. I'll see you one day." Terra said and allowed Maxie to take her away.

beybladex
December 30th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Camo Faked The Knockout And Saw Terra Get Taken Away He Got Up And Ran After Maxie And The Survivors "Let The Girl Go" Camo Said Catching Up

Fateful
December 30th, 2005, 01:33 PM
"Camo don't. I'm sacrfising myself for you and Tom so they will take me instead of you two."

Terra said with tears in her eyes.

"Besides. Terra is far more usful than you or the other boy. I've been trying to catch her for years."

Maxie said grinning. They started to walk away again with Terra's hands tied so she couldn't escape.

beybladex
December 30th, 2005, 02:37 PM
"Your Not Getting Away" Camo Said "I Hope This Works" Camo Said He Pressed A Button On His Watch Billy And Jerry Were Infront Of Maxie "Pokemon Police Your Under Arrest" Billy Said "Looks Like You Didn't Get My Friends Down Enough To Keep Them They Escaped" Camo Said He Handcuffed Maxie While Jerry Untied Terra Billy Was Stopping The Teams From Escaping

Fateful
December 30th, 2005, 03:02 PM
"Thanks, but you should of let him take me."

Terra said pulling away after she was untied.

"You don't understand, and you never will."

She said directing both of her coments towars Camo.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 01:02 AM
"Look I'm An Police Officer And A Pokemon Trainer I Live To Train And Protect" Camo Said "And What Do You Mean He Won't Understand" Billy Asked "Well Maie Looks Like We Finally Caught You Now Lets Go To The Boss And Get You Locked Up" Jerry Said Dragging Maxie Away "Huh Dang Team Magma And Team Aqua Got Away" Camo Said He Ran Back To Kalie And Tom But Billy Stayed Around Terra

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 01:06 AM
Terra stepped away from Billy and jumpd into a tree.

Shadow was there waiting for her.

He had been watching the whole time.

She sobbed lightly and Shadow tried to cofort her.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 01:11 AM
Billy Heard The Sobbing (He Has Cat Ears) He Jumped Onto The Tree "You Okay" Billy Asked

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 01:15 AM
Terra's ears twitched with shock and Terra nearly fell.

"Don't startly somone who's part cat like that. I might bite you next time."

Terra said tears still rolling down her cheeks.

Shadow nodded his eyes wide.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 01:18 AM
"Sorry I Should Know I'm Part Cat Myself" Billy Said His Cat Ears Coming Out Of His Black Hair "Why Were You Crying" Billy Asked

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 01:22 AM
Terra turned away partly.

"You wouldn't understand. No one does and no one would."

She said trying to hold back more tears.

Shadow rubbed up against her.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 01:26 AM
"Look I Could Read Your Mind For The Problem But I Choose To Hear It So Tell Me" Billy Said He Looked Like He Wasn't Going To Give Up On That Question

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 01:32 AM
"You can't read my mind because I'm a psychic."

Terra said looking him in the eye.

Shadow scowled at Billy and layed down on Terra's lap.

"Shadow I heard that."

Terra said giving Shadow a stern look.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 01:34 AM
Billy Turned Invisible "Were Am I Then" Billy Said

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 01:37 AM
Terra sighed.

"I don't even want to know."

She said and jumped to the ground and ran towards Tom and the others.

Shadow was right behind her.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 02:03 AM
"Honestly Jerry You Are Worst Then Billy At Psychic" Camo Said Laughing Jerry Saw Terra Coming "I Remembr Her From Somewhere" Jerry Said Camo Knocked On His Head "Hello We Saved Her Only A Couple Of Minutes Ago" Camo Said "Oh" Jerry Said Blankly Billy Appeared Right Infront Of Camo Knocking Him Over "BILLY DON'T DO THAT" Camo Shouted A Pikachu Cry Could Be Heard It Was Camo's Pikachu He Got Him From His Head He Stroked Him "Hush...It's Okay Little One" Camo Said Comfortingly Pikachu Stopped Crying And Fell Asleep

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 02:19 AM
Terra darted behing them and so does Shadow.

She smiles slightly and goes over next to Tom.

When will this Bily guy give up?

She thought to herself.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 02:25 AM
"I Heard That" Billy Said "Billy Stop Reading People's Minds" Camo Said "That's Rich Coming From A Guy Who Is Coo-Coo Over Kalie And Sleeps With A Teddy Bear" Billy Said "Don't Insult Ted" Camo Said Jerry And Billy Laughed Kalie Couldn't Help But Giggle "OK Let's Get Serious I Thin--AHH" Camo Shouted He Was Captured "**** I Thought I Would Never Have To Do This" Billy Said He Got A Flute Out And Played It Kyrouge Came "Kyrouge Water Blast" Billy Commanded Kyrouge Spit Tons Of Water Out Of His Mouth "Sir Malfuctions Are Everywhere" A Person Said The Machine Blew Up And Camo Fell To The Ground Unconsius And Not Breathing

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 02:30 AM
Terra became upset that he read her mind and jump away into the trees and back to the gym.

She thought of the ocean so he didn't know what she was thinking.

Shadow followed.

Terra layed down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling unable to sleep.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 02:41 AM
"Camo Breath" Kalie Pleaded She Did CPR He Started Breathing He Smiled He Saw Billy With His Eyes Closed "BILLY" Camo Shouted "What Did I Tell You About Reading Minds You Stupid *******" Camo Said Angry Billy Was Dead Scared He Stopped And Ran For The Hills "Good" Camo Said Camo Went Inside The Gym

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 05:15 AM
and the illusive trainer appears, its me, i warn about the crazy ho oh, the attack is immnant, use your best pokemon and deafeat it, then i walk away towards the shadow...

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 05:17 AM
Camo Starts Laughing "Yea Right BWUAHAHAHAHAHAH" Camo Couldn't Stop Laughing

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 05:21 AM
you fool, you shall pay for that!
*send out dragonite*

DRAGONITE hyperbeam!!!

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 05:26 AM
"Right Your Under Arrest" Camo Said Thunder Was Realesed From His Body And Knocked Dragonite Out Then He Did The Same To The Trainer He Then Handcuffed The Trainer Jerry Once Again Dragged Someone To The Police Station

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 05:28 AM
arrgh you`ll never take me alive!!! your all foolish.... you got 1 hour till the attack...
save everyone while you can....

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 05:33 AM
"That's What They All Say" Jerry Said

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 05:37 AM
ten days later....
"officer: hey 10 days and no attack, speakin` of the rat where is he?"
he checked his cell and there was no one but a note.
----------------
dear camo/anyone,

i have escaped to save a village a few miles away,
oh yeah camo our paths will cross again, and when it does
it wont be pleasent!

from
????
-----------------------
"officer: ahh... the weasle got away"
contact camo!
*ring ring*
offier:hello camo?

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 05:42 AM
"Yes Sir What Is It" Camo Asked

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 05:44 AM
that cray kid left you a message...
i`ll fax it to you...
*fax*

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 05:45 AM
"What An Idiot" Camo Said He Ran To The Village "He Had To Go There" Camo Said He Met The Trainer "STOP" Camo Shouted To The Trainer

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 05:49 AM
well well well look what the cat dragged in...
i knew that letter whould send you here....
hehehehahaha! HO-Oh rise!
then a small tremor brewed.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 05:52 AM
"So Your The Owner Of The Crazy Ho-Oh Knew It" Camo Said He Got A Flute From His Pocket When He Played It Lugia Appeared "Lugia Solarbeam" Camo Ordered Lugia Shot The Solarbeam From It's Mouth And It Hit HO-OH In The Face

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 05:55 AM
Yes thats right send out lugia....
Ho-oh roared and shot out a bright beam that almost blinded you if you stared at it,
it hit lugias neck,
Yes its true camo, i am the owner.. i made that letter so i can bring you here and
capture your lugia hahahah!

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 05:59 AM
"Well It Won't Work" Billy Said From The Shadows He Blew His Flute Kyrouge Appeared "Don't Forget Me" Jerry Said He Played His Flute Groundon Appeared "Kyrouge Water Blast" Billy Said "Groundon Fire Blast" Jerry Said Both Blasts Hit HO-OH's Neck At The Same Time HO-OH Was Sent Flying

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 06:00 AM
this can`t be!!i`ll be back! don`t you forget it!! darkness rules over light! the trainer sent out dragonite and fled the scene...
a small flood of light shined on camo and his friends...

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 06:04 AM
"He Got Away" Camo Said They Went Back To The Gym

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 06:10 AM
as the trainer was fleeing , he had flashing imagages in his head...
*they were immediately erased from his memory somehow*
he saw ho-oh and looked at him, "WE SHALL ACSENED!They`re platforms to climb and we shall be on the summit laughing at camos face "hahah".
he embarked on an island and opened a door. No one knew what happned next
some say he abandoned his evil plans
some say he died
but i like to think that he returned as a rival to find a small amount of peace we all search in out selves.... to be continued

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 06:15 AM
(*Drum Roll**Horror Music* Did You Mean You Signing MY RPG Off)
"What A Day" Camo Said "Yeah We Find Out The Girls Psychic We Defeat Team Aqua And Team Magma We Arrest Maxie And We Make That Psycho A Myth" Billy Said "Yeah But He Might Be Cooking Up A Plan As We Speak" Jerry Said

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 08:38 AM
the world was now a safer place since the disapearance of the trainer,
a year had passed and everything was normal as can be, suddenly a dragonite flew over
the city, it flew to camos house, it was holding a letter...
-----------
hello camo,
I am holding a pokemon tournement, come to my island to compete
theres an offer you can`t denie,
-------------------
it came with a ferry ticket, it said SS anne in gold letters.

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 08:46 AM
OOC: You can't make a year go by like that.

IC: Terra was laying on the bed when they came back Shadow shifted uneasily.

She heard them talking and sat up.

Shadow and Terra stared out the window instead.

They were wary and Terra pictured the ocean so Billy couldn't read her mind.

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 08:49 AM
the dragonite swifly sensed a psychic force nearby, it was strong, he followed it, it was a girl called Terra. The dragonite gave her the letter.

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 08:51 AM
Shadow lept at it, but Terra made Shadow float.

"Ok."

She said and opened the letter.

Terra put down Shadow and looked at the letter.

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 08:55 AM
*greetings, you are invited to my pokemon tournement on my island
i warn you getting there in`t easy, it is far challenging than indigo plateau
a ticket popped out, it was a ferry ticket (SS anne)

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 08:57 AM
Terra shruged.

"Tell him that it will be easy for me, part cat, I'm psychic, and I have pokemon abilities."

Shadow nodded and growled at the Dragonite.

"Shadow stop."

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 09:05 AM
Dragonite flew away towards the blue sea...

-------summary on who i am---------
Mysterious trainer:http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9233/me7bw.png
Pokemon:http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg149.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg130.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkfrlg006.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs385.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs118.gifhttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/pkrs122.gif
info: attacked CAMO and tried to steal his lugia, lost to lugia,kyogre,groudon. owns a secret island. been arrested for attacking camo
fav pkmn type: DRAGON/FIRE/WATER
trainer card: http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/176/anishcard4xv.png
-------------------------------------------------------------

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 09:12 AM
OOC: Change Rayquazaa into a non ledgendary you already have ho-oh.

IC: Terra walked outside and jumped into a tree.

She ruturned Shadow and called out Star her Espeon.

Star clsoed her eyes and let the wind blow through her soft fur.

Terra layed down on the branch and looked up at the sky.

ash_ketchum5
December 31st, 2005, 09:19 AM
the tournement was 10 days from now and naoshibu could not wait anymore
"maybe 10 days was too long for them, billy,camo,terra all in this tournement." it`ll be electrifying to see my old rival again, Camo! i shall destroy you this time!

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 09:36 AM
Terra and Star walked away from town without telling her sister.

They went to the desert then they went across the water and walked to Fortree.

She hung out in the trees with the wild pokemon.

Star slept and Shadow who came out when they got there watched the people.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 11:45 AM
"Hey Where's That Girl" Camo Asked Billy Used His Mind Reading Ability "The Dessert" Billy Said "Let's Go" Camo Said He Got His Armed Forces Suit On So Did Billy And Jerry They Headed For The Dessert They Saw Terra And Team Magma Running Up To Her From Behind "RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH" Billy Shouted Shooting Half Of Them Camo Ran Up And Started Shooting The Team Magma Members

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 11:51 AM
Terra whirled around a was grabbed by a grunt.

She smiled and used a spinning kick which sent him flying.

Star attacked one and Shadow got another.

When it was the perfect chance she ran off out of the desert and to the beach.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 02:25 PM
Camo Stood There Dumbstruck So Did Billy Camo Followed Her So Did Billy The Ocean Was Green Billy Used Psychic Vision And Saw Maxie "That Maxie Kid Escaped" Billy Said "****" Camo Said He Dove Into The Ocean And Once Again Arrested Maxie Geting Out The Water Then Collapsed He Wasn't Breathing Billy Got Maxie To The Station

Fateful
December 31st, 2005, 02:51 PM
Terra went over to Camo checking to see if he would be okay.

"Star."

Terra said checking his pulse.

Star walked over to him and picked him up and put him on his feet with her telekanesis.

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 02:57 PM
He Fell Right To The Ground Like A Brick

Lugia Trainer
December 31st, 2005, 03:13 PM
Tom is still on the ground in a net... "Hello am in a net!!! i cant get out of it!!" Tom sighed caue they left me

beybladex
December 31st, 2005, 03:14 PM
Jerry Was Still There And Got Tom Out Of The Net "Happy Now" Jerry Asked

Lugia Trainer
January 1st, 2006, 02:18 AM
"Yes no one got me out what were they thinking leaving me here??>>?" Tom flew to the room and slept from staying up all night.."

ooc:im sorry that i keep missing out i always g o on my nintendo ds and that..

beybladex
January 1st, 2006, 02:22 AM
"Yeah Well The Others Weren't Paying Attenion Then I Heard You" Jerry Said

Lugia Trainer
January 1st, 2006, 04:28 AM
Tom starts talking in his sleep "no mum dont leave me and dad!!!" then he wakes up from his night mare.. "i realy want to get my mum and dad back still i dont no where they are:(("

ash_ketchum5
January 1st, 2006, 05:45 AM
then the day arrived for the tournement, each competitors braced thereselves,
The ferry arrived at the dock, it had huge white leters on it saying SS ANNE, she was beautiful.
"at last, camo you`re mine!" Naoshibu said (mysterious trainer/psycho)
http://www.healthcenter.vt.edu/images/Cruise%20Ship.GIF
each of the brave competitors looked at there invataion letters and started at the map.
http://tinypic.com/jico5x.gif

beybladex
January 1st, 2006, 06:38 AM
Camo Started Walking Round Top Deck With Billy And Jerry "Wow SS Anne The Place I Heard About In The Storys Of Ash Ketchum" Camo And Billy Said "Yep....Well Let's Just Hope The Same Thing Dosen't Happen To Us" Jerry Said

Lugia Trainer
January 1st, 2006, 07:31 AM
Tom wakes up and wants to do the tornumant "rthats it am goinging there!" tom didint have anywings due to get ting injextion but he had the speed of a manatric and he had umbreon ears and umbreon tail "ok thats wierd i think they injected me so i had those to face of groundon so they get it.. oh welll TOO ss anne! Go salamence!" salamence came out and flew him there and he saw a thunder storm coming and then Tom see camo "CAMO!!!! BRACE YOUR SELFS THERE IS THUNDER STORM"
ABUT THEY DONT HEAR ME

ash_ketchum5
January 1st, 2006, 07:55 AM
The storm was getting too strong, the ferry then departed with the contestants on board, they passed the mist islands and were getting anxious.

Fateful
January 1st, 2006, 09:07 AM
Terra was already on the SS Anne before it left.

She stayed as close to the storm as she could without getting off the ship.

Her Jolteon Lightning stood next to her.

They didn't mind the lightning and thunder raging above them.

ash_ketchum5
January 1st, 2006, 09:27 AM
They finally saw land for hours...
it looked like this
http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/9528/kippisland001sized0yj.jpg

Fateful
January 1st, 2006, 09:33 AM
"Well we're here. To bad I'm not going to enjoy it." Terra said and Lightning raolled his eyes.

"You know I'm not." Terra said turning away.

Shadow came up and looked a the land.

"Yes it is not what I expected."

beybladex
January 1st, 2006, 10:17 AM
"I Just Want To Win This Thing Ready To Get Beat" Camo Said To Terra "Cause When We Battle I Will Come Out On Top" Camo Finished

Lugia Trainer
January 1st, 2006, 11:36 AM
Tom see the thunder and gets shocked by it but he dosent get affected.. and he jumps down on the boat while falling "return salamence" As he land he uses his electric powers to stop the storm and then lands with out hurting him self "what did i miss? and why did you leave me in thhats net it hurts alot.."

beybladex
January 1st, 2006, 11:50 AM
"Sorry Dude" Camo Said "Yea" Billy Said "You Guys Are Officers We All Are And You Don't Help" Jerry Said

ash_ketchum5
January 1st, 2006, 12:43 PM
occ: Naoshibu is the psycho trainer who tried to destroy Camo.
Then Naoshibu appeared, Greetings competitors, and hello camo my rival! each of you will be randomly facing each other
--------round one-------
Camo vs Terra
Billy vs Tom
jerry vs me
-------------------------
round two will be decided by the outcomes of round one
I expect camo to arrive in the finals!
lets the tournement begin!
oh and before you fight you must display your pokemons and your Trainer card!
http://pokemonpalace.net/pictures/news/Bamba%20Island%20-%20Pic%201.jpg<- my island
http://pokemonpalace.net/pictures/news/Bamba%20Island%20-%20Pic%202.jpg<-my house
http://pokemonpalace.net/pictures/news/Bamba%20Island%20-%20Pic%203.jpg<- SS ANNE

beybladex
January 1st, 2006, 01:08 PM
Camo And Terra Were Up First "hmm Pikachu Bonehead And Azuarill" Harry Said

ash_ketchum5
January 1st, 2006, 01:21 PM
Naoshibu`s charizard stepped forward and roared out a huge fire blast,
"don`t worry, my charizard can`t wait to fight," Naoshibu said
http://members.aol.com/pokemonaholic4u/ani13.gif http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9233/me7bw.png

Lugia Trainer
January 1st, 2006, 01:25 PM
"well ill use,, salamence azumarill and my espeon.." Tom waits for a wave to come cause he knows that kyogre has been set free.. "ok i can sence it magma and aqua got the legendarys free!!!!!!!" we have to stop those before thunder come and i know how to stop them! we need to get to skypillar.."

ash_ketchum5
January 1st, 2006, 01:28 PM
Hold it right there, you can`t leave this island! it has whirlpools surrounding it
so you have to compete whether you like it or not, and don`t worry about magma and aqua i got them in my base, they dropped by for tea....
---flashback----
"haha lets get that guys ho oh!" archy
" no we got here first!" maxie
"no you just fell into the spiders web! dragonite show them to there rooms! hahahaha" Naoshibu
"no!!!!!!!!!!!!!" archy and maxie

Lugia Trainer
January 1st, 2006, 01:32 PM
"b-but the pokemon they will wreak havoc over the place!" Tom starts to worry "fine then ill stay..... while the pokemon are released there will gigantic storms! although i hope magma and aqua noti cce what they are doing to this world with those ancient pokemon!"

ash_ketchum5
January 1st, 2006, 01:34 PM
fine, we shall put the tournement on a halt, lets go to sky pillar! *return charizard*
*GO DRAGONITE!*
http://home.online.no/~eovestre/pokemon/149.gif http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/9233/me7bw.png
everyone get a flying pokemon and follow tom!

Lugia Trainer
January 1st, 2006, 01:40 PM
No one see toms cause hes dissapeared "well if they dont care im going i dont mind about whirlpools !" Tom used the magnetic force with the whole world and hestarted to float making him self lighter but he dosent float off "weeeeeee!!" tom starts to run in the air and he gose fast acorss the land to the hoenn region and he see paciflog "ok this is my chance GO SALAMENCE!" the thunder starts and the sun gets very bright and salamence cant cope with it it"ok return salamence" Tom falls and dose a flip to get his balance and land on the water and gets on to sky pillar but he cant open the ragged doors "ok then i need help my pokemon cants tnad this HELP!!!!!!" Tom know they dont no where they are so he send a massive shock down to skty pillar so they know where to go

ash_ketchum5
January 1st, 2006, 01:44 PM
then tom sees a shadow of a person,
"what the hell do you think your doing?!? you need out help" naoshibu says

Lugia Trainer
January 1st, 2006, 01:46 PM
ooc:ash who you called again i cant remember
Tom dont reply and just keeps sending massive shock down to where iam but cant hear any one

Fateful
January 1st, 2006, 01:47 PM
Terra and Star focussed their psychic energy to call upon Latios. They hopped on and sped off towards the sky pillar. She saw Tom at the door and landded next to him. "Just so you know I don't want to be here." She said to him as she busted the door down.

She walked in and looked around.

"Well better get started." She said walking towards the stairs.

Lugia Trainer
January 1st, 2006, 01:51 PM
"ok thanks for the help you can go back if you want" Tom walks into the room and he thinks he needs help and he is best friends with latias and whistles and she comes to me "hello latias" latias says too me wow when ive looked after you, youve got pokemon parts.. "i know latias its cause ive been with you for so long since i was young your almsot likemy mum cause you look after me like a mum... when my family died from the massive fire...can you please help me i need to wake up rayquaza.." latias:ok

beybladex
January 1st, 2006, 02:00 PM
Camo Was In The Arena Waiting For Terra So The Battle Could Comence

Fateful
January 1st, 2006, 02:14 PM
Terra walked up the steps.

"No way. I like it better here than being inside."

Latios followed close behind Star.

Star looked around and took in every little detail.

beybladex
January 1st, 2006, 02:20 PM
Camo Was Getting Very Impaitent

Lugia Trainer
January 2nd, 2006, 01:43 AM
"Ok then Camo wont come.... well lets go..2 Tom trys not to change his form cause he wants to keep it a secret...and he still gtrys to keep it out so no one can think aobut what am thinking, Tom whispers to latias hopeing no one know what his saying "can i change form i want to go faster ill go invisable.. so they dont no.." (well i dont no.. well ok as seeming you are a alatios)she said with her mind to my mind.

ash_ketchum5
January 2nd, 2006, 04:26 AM
Ho oh rise! then a small earthquake emerged ,
"i hope its enough to wake up rayquaza" naoshibu cried
then ho oh rised to the surface of the earth it was really beautiful, it was so bright that camo
could see it from the island. Then a huge rumble came, Rayqauza awoke!
http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/johnc613.gifhttp://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/johnc1278.gif
"Ok rayqauza is awake now what? make it quick so i can battle camo in the finals!" ordered Naoshibu

Lugia Trainer
January 2nd, 2006, 09:24 AM
"umm rayquaza will attack us :O i know!" Tom felt like they would be destoyed but he did what he did and he turn into his self "ewooowo"(rayquaza come and get it!) Saphire(me) then went for latios making the creature follow then he used refresh and it refreshed rayquazas mind and used his psychic and made Rayquaza disapear and stop the battle.. "ewooooowo.."(hop on me we are going back to the place and i hope your not disapointed am a pokemon..)

ash_ketchum5
January 2nd, 2006, 11:51 AM
*return Ho oH*
not at all, now lets go!
they flew across the sparkling blue ocean to the mysterious island where camo was waiting.

Lugia Trainer
January 2nd, 2006, 12:29 PM
"ewwwwowoowo"(want it to be faster cause we are half way there bbut i am going my slowest..) Saphire thought about it and didint want a reply and just tucked his 4 legs.. and zoomed there "ewwwo" (you know i dont want to do the competion am rather gonna watch..) When they got there saphire started waiting for camo to say hey where is tom and whats that lbue creature...

ash_ketchum5
January 2nd, 2006, 12:36 PM
"no need to be alarmed camo! its our friend, Now lets Battle the long awaited battle camo i have waited one year for this and revenge will be sweet!" naoshibu cried.

Lugia Trainer
January 3rd, 2006, 01:42 AM
"Ewwwowo" Saphire was getting hungry but he didnt care as seeming he could fly around to look for berrys and he did go (hmmm where could they be some i know in altomare!"he thought to him self so he flew fast right to altomare and teleported to the secret garden. He got alot of berrys and teleported back to the place and started eating em..

ash_ketchum5
January 3rd, 2006, 02:37 AM
"camo! are you ready for the long awaited battle with your old rival?" naoshibu cried
Then he sent out Dragonite, as it flapped its wings it caused a small gale.

beybladex
January 3rd, 2006, 04:13 AM
Kerry And Billy Appeared They Blew There Flutes At The Same Time With The Same Song This Time Entei Appeared "Ready Entei" Camo Said "Yes" Entei Said (It's A Talking Pokemon) "Wait For Me" A Boy Said He Landed On His Feet He Had Hair Clips That Looked Like A Part Of Lugia It Was.....Harry He Turned White Then Transformed Into Lugia "It's 2 On 1 Rival" Camo Said

ash_ketchum5
January 3rd, 2006, 04:24 AM
*go HO OH!* http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/missysuicune6.gif http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/johnc242.gif
ho immediatly attacked lugia without command
*DRAGONITE DRAGON BLAST!* http://members.aol.com/pokemonaholic4u/ani24.gifhttp://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/gbc244.gif
IT Hit enteis body with great force.

Lugia Trainer
January 3rd, 2006, 05:00 AM
"me wanna join battle with camos rival:(" Saphire still stared at the entie pouncing around and the lugia dodging some of the blasts from ho-oh "ewwwwwooooowo"(me wanna join me wanna join!!!) saphire almost went and used hyper beam on the entie cause he always wanted to be in a battle..

ash_ketchum5
January 3rd, 2006, 05:38 AM
great! comman sapphier! your on my side!

Lugia Trainer
January 3rd, 2006, 06:07 AM
"ewwwow!!:D"(yayyyyy!) saphire lets out a massive hyper beam on the lugia and then use aeroblast on entie "ewwwo!!!"

ash_ketchum5
January 3rd, 2006, 06:48 AM
"Nice one sapphire!!"
http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/gbc149.gif http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/johnc532.gif
http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/johnc1011.gif
http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/johnc590.gif http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/johnc1280.gif

Lugia Trainer
January 3rd, 2006, 06:53 AM
"ewwwo!!!!" Saphire dose sight share with the openents pokemon adn thyey see the image of them laying in there favourite place and then i use thunder bolt on lugia(super effective) and hydro pump on entie(also super effective) but then lugia hits me with aero blast"ewwwwo!!!!!!" Now saphire get so i mad he gose for a head on full thunfder bolt and shocks em like mad

ash_ketchum5
January 3rd, 2006, 06:59 AM
"Ho Oh finish entei off!" then ho oh realeses a huge powerful beam of energy on entei,
it destroyed entei (fainted).
http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/gbc244.gifhttp://members.aol.com/ravnzcries/hoohgif.gif
http://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/gbc249.gifhttp://members.aol.com/HomeNHeartCanada/johnc1279.gif

Lugia Trainer
January 3rd, 2006, 07:00 AM
saphire faints from his own power of thunder.."ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooo"

ash_ketchum5
January 3rd, 2006, 07:03 AM
"no!!!!! sapphire!!!!!" naoshibu screams
*return dragonite!*
you fought bravely sapphire,so now its just ho oh v luiga....
then the sky started to turn black, lugia was transforming!
http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/9428/untitled9ru.pnghttp://www.gamebiz.com.au/content2/title629/pokemonxdart12jul052_lg.jpg
"what the...?" naoshibu said in disbelief,"the shocks from sapphire must of caused it to react!"

Lugia Trainer
January 3rd, 2006, 07:06 AM
Saphire turns into a wierd ball of energy(soul dune) and lets out a massive light and it freezes ho oh and then lugia but ho oh unfreeze ands lugia freezes from low tempreture in body then a psychic force come and saphires sould dune turns to egg andwas reborn again "ewwwwwo!!"

ash_ketchum5
January 3rd, 2006, 07:17 AM
" woah that was amazing! we did it!!! we defeated the dark lugia!, hey wheres camo?
wha? why didn`t you talk? hmmm must to been under hypnosis by sapphire...." naoshibu thought!

Lugia Trainer
January 3rd, 2006, 07:20 AM
Saphire know he is thinking something so he reads his mind and then stop reading v"ewwwwo" (am not doing hypnosis i am just waiting for him to talk..) Saphire gose and nudges him 18 times and he dosent move
ooc:on dragonblast.com it says i agreee somthign about rom what dose it meen

ash_ketchum5
January 3rd, 2006, 09:32 AM
occ:oh it just means delete rom after 24 hours

beybladex
January 3rd, 2006, 11:16 PM
Camo Jumped Onto Harry (Lugia) And Harry Dived In To Hit Naoshibu He Hit Him In The Chest

Lugia Trainer
January 3rd, 2006, 11:39 PM
"ewwwo!" Saphire gets up and gose for a tackle cause harry hit naoshibu.After a while Saphire thinks he has not been noticed by camo..."ewwwo...."

ash_ketchum5
January 4th, 2006, 03:10 AM
"arrgh you`ll pay for that!, Ho Oh extreme force!"
then ho oh unleashed tremendous energy on camo and luiga.

beybladex
January 4th, 2006, 05:45 AM
Lugia Turned Red And Black "Demon Lugia Use Demon Blast" Camo Said Jumping Off Demon Lugia's Entire Body Set To Flames And Blasted Naoshibu

Lugia Trainer
January 4th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Saphire gets hits by the demon blast and gets so mad he uses a full elemental blast and he know them out takes them to there house refreshs there minds so they donth know what i did "ewwwwo!!!!"

ash_ketchum5
January 4th, 2006, 09:03 AM
"argh, gyrados hydro pump!"
it washed out the flames on naoshibu

beybladex
January 4th, 2006, 11:04 AM
A Hyperbeam Came Out Of Nowhere And Went Through Saphirre And Naoshibu

Lugia Trainer
January 4th, 2006, 11:39 PM
"ewwwo?" (what?) Saphire flys away to find terra....

beybladex
January 6th, 2006, 04:23 AM
"Oh No You Don't" Billy Said He Transformed Into Latios And Followed Sapphire "I Wanna Make Sure You Don't Do Something Bad" Billy Said In Pokemon Language

Lugia Trainer
January 6th, 2006, 09:41 AM
"ewwwo!!!!"(i can handle it am a full pokemon ur not i have special abilities and i can see further then u i bet.. poo found her) Spahire flew fast right to terra "Ewwwo" (why wont you come :( )

beybladex
January 6th, 2006, 11:58 AM
Latios (Billy) Flew To Terra And Landed Then Turned Human Again

Lugia Trainer
January 6th, 2006, 12:10 PM
"ewwo...."(terra.... hello please reply..)

ooc:Maria come on write if u join a message board u stay till end1!!

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 12:34 PM
OOC: I'm sorry you guys I was at camp for two days. Can't a girl get a break? What's going on you guys are going to fast.

Lugia Trainer
January 6th, 2006, 01:27 PM
ooc:oh sorry well thingy won against camo u have to battle thingy(cAMO) and i came to find u... and i cantr remember

ic:"ewwwo" (come with me ill take u to the place..)

ooc:btw am a latios

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 01:32 PM
OOC: I read the posts.

IC: Terra shook her head.
Star did too.
"Why now of all times?"
She asked.

beybladex
January 6th, 2006, 01:32 PM
OOC:So Am I A Latios ^_^
IC:Camo Again Turns Into Latios And Waits For Terra And The Other Latios

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 01:35 PM
"I'm not going."
Terra said backing away.
"I'm facing my own challenges right now."
Star backed away with Terra.

Lugia Trainer
January 6th, 2006, 01:46 PM
"ewwwo:(" Saphire flew awy under the water and just teleported to altomare sleeping with no friends except camo and the other.. "Ewwwwo..."(if only camo stopped folowign me he weont be annoying and now terra wont come im not coming back from altomare and if camo come am not lettting him teleprot here am block him from coming) Sahpire started to make faint noises and then got captured by team aqua who found out the secret garden "Ewwwo!!!" Saphnire tryed to attack but has hurt feeling and just swims under water into a secret place and never moves until sme one comes to him.. to cheer him up

beybladex
January 6th, 2006, 01:48 PM
"Okay So We Will Fight Right Here Right Now" A Mysterious Voice Said "NOT AGAIN" Billy Shouted It Was Camo But He Looked Evil Billy Tackled Him And Injected Him With Some Red Liquid Camo Turned Normal "Now Can We Get This Over With The Battle I Mean" Camo Said Getting Up

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Terra turned away and so did Star.
"I don't want to go. I can't battle right now. I just can't leave me alone."
She said frowning.
Star rubbed up against her.

Lugia Trainer
January 6th, 2006, 01:56 PM
"ewwwo?" (what is terra doing now i wonder....) Suddenly lots of watewr pokemon come at me to attack cause of aqua told em to "EWWWO!!" Saphire tryed to use a attack but it didint work and it tleleported all the pokemon and Saphire was so weak then.."ewwwoo..." (whats the point of going out its just horrible i always get hurt and taken..)

beybladex
January 6th, 2006, 02:01 PM
"Look I'm Sorry.....Terra" Camo Said He Started Walking Away But Stopped "You Should Go I'll Defeat Prisoner#66789 AKA. Noshibitu Or Something I Don't Know Goodbye Terra" Camo Said He Walked Off

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Terra ran past Camo tears running down her face that we not noticable earlier. She dived down into the water when she got the chance.
Star followed closely.
Terra came back up. "Bye camo I'll see you again."
They went down far then came up inside a cave.
Terra swam over to the closest land she could find and sat down pulling her knees to her chest and rocking back and forth.

Lugia Trainer
January 6th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Saphire can sence terra in a cave and wants to follow so he teleports behind her and turns invisable.. and watchs her But he thinks he might start to talk...Saphier flew faster and got to some where and gets abit nervouse.. "EWWWWO!!!!!!!!" Then saphire flew and tried to hide

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Terra followed Sapphire.
"Wait."
She said running after Sapphire.
Star was struggling to keep up.

Lugia Trainer
January 6th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Saphire stopped "ewwwo?" Saphire thinks has bee abit horrible spying.... "ewwwo..." Saphire thinks she might shout at me

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Terra stopped infront of him tears still running down her cheecks.
Star finally got there and was panting.
"Don't go.."
Terra said in a soft and sad voice.

beybladex
January 6th, 2006, 02:41 PM
Camo Sat On A Tree Ready To Fly He Turned Into Latios Then He Flew Home But Was Shot Down And Crashed Into The Cave Terra And Sapphire Were He Was Out Cold And Bloody He Turned Human Out Of Exhuastion

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Terra jumped back in fright and sighed seeingg it was only Camo.
She rushed over to him and muttered some words under her breath.
They glowed and Camo was healed.
Terra was now really weak. To weak to move a lot.

beybladex
January 6th, 2006, 02:54 PM
Someone Came Behind Terra And Gave Her Some Power Her It Was Billy "You Gotta Be Careful With Your Powers Terra" Billy Said He Wasn't Weak At All After Powering Terra Up "Your Not That Weak Anymore" Billy Said Smiling

Fateful
January 6th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Terra frowned.
"Billy my powers are different that is the most careful I can be with my evil powers err forget I said that."
Star nodded and shook from being cold so did Terra since all she had was a T-shirt and shorts.

Lugia Trainer
January 7th, 2006, 01:44 AM
"Ewwwo....." Saphire backs away from camo.. and starts to think why terra is upset..Saphire talks in his mind to terra... (why are you upset..)

beybladex
January 7th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Mind:I'd Like To Know That Myself
Jerry Threw Billy Into Water Camo Got Up A Held His Head Then He Saw Blood On His Hand "You Ok Camo" Jerry Asked "Yea" Camo Said

Lugia Trainer
January 7th, 2006, 08:40 AM
"ewwwo!!!!"(i wish you wernt a pokemon camo and billy and jerry or that..!) Saphire uses teleport on them cause he gets so mad

beybladex
January 7th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Camo Bill And Jerry Teleport Back

Lugia Trainer
January 7th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Saphire gets extremly mad and teleports away cause he hates the three cause they annoy him.. "ewwwwwwwwwwwwo!!!!" instead of teleporting a big force came...from a teleport and kyon came through(groundon kyogre fused from aqwua and magma) The kyon came and took jerry adan bill and camo away.. and Saphire stared in threat... "Ewwwooo" saphire tryed alot of attack but it ddiint harm the unstoppable pokemon....

beybladex
January 7th, 2006, 09:00 AM
"SAPHIRRE YOU IDIOT" Billy Shouted Loud Enough For Saphirre To Hear

Lugia Trainer
January 7th, 2006, 09:11 AM
"ewwwwo!!"(i didint do it team aqua and magma did!!!!!!!!!) Saphire dont bother helping cause camo has been so horrible and dosent thank me or even thinks

beybladex
January 7th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Camo Teleported There And Turned Into Latios Kyon Just Threw Him To The Ground Billy Turned Into Latias But Got Knocked Down Aswell Then Jerry Then Harry As Lugia "Saphire You Can Do I--" Camo Fainted

Lugia Trainer
January 7th, 2006, 09:48 AM
"ewwwo..."(i c-cant i am not a strong pokemon..) Saphire almost got hit by the kyon but used his wing and deflected it back at him and tryed his best "ewwwwwwwwo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" suddenly a unstoppable power went went into him a nd he had his confiedence.. "ewwwwo!!" Saphire went and flew around faster than any latios has ever seen and attacked kyon with every move he knew and let out a aero blast and it got kyon to half hp(like 1000) and then Saphire used sight share so kyon saw everyone kileld except magma and aqua and all the building destroyed so it gave Saphire the chance to charge up.."ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwo!!!" Saphire lert out a powerful solar beam and it shot kyon into the water and groundons soul got aborbed in the red orb and kyogre soul got pocessed back into his blueorb

beybladex
January 7th, 2006, 09:54 AM
"Well Done......Brother" A Voice Said Coming Out Of The Shadows

Lugia Trainer
January 7th, 2006, 10:17 AM
"ewwwo...."(huh....." Saphire look arounds and wonders. so he fly away wondering that some ones following me

beybladex
January 7th, 2006, 10:25 AM
The Boy Followed Him "That's Not Anyway To Treat Family Huh....Saphire Bro" The Boy Said "For I Am Your Long Lost Brother Ruby" The Boy Said He Turns Into A Latios That Looks Exactly Like Saphire Only He Has Ruby Eyes

Lugia Trainer
January 7th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Saphire turn into human form... "ermm i dont know you.." (am changing name to tom while human..) Toms blue eyes starts to light up abit and rubys eyes do too...."...you are my brother.............."

Fateful
January 7th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Terra watched silently.
Star stared at them as well.
They both shivered and sat down.
Terra rubbed Star on her head.

Lugia Trainer
January 8th, 2006, 01:48 AM
"no...no.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Saphire runs away from him and trys to stay away.. "i dont want a brother..." he whispers to his self

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:50 AM
Terra watched and quickly followed Sapphire.
She heard what he had whispered.
"Why don't you want a brother?"
She asked.

Lugia Trainer
January 8th, 2006, 01:52 AM
"because he should be dead and my mum and dad could only cope with one so they chased ruby out and now hes back and i dont like having a brother... my um wants me to have a sister and i dont know why.." Saphire turned back to latios and started to look if rubys near

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 01:55 AM
Terra frowned.
"At least you still have family left. All I have is my sister the rest were killed."
Star hung her head sadly.
Terra looked down at her.

Lugia Trainer
January 8th, 2006, 01:58 AM
"Yes but..." Saphire didnt want to finish the rest "Well i only have a mum and that annoying brother he cant leave me alone for 2 seconds.." saphire tgrys not to remember what happend to his sister and the rest of his family and trys to hide the tears..

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 02:01 AM
"You have to try to hide your tears. Me I can't cry anymore. I've learned to cope with it and forget."
Star looked up at them both.
"Star was with me then."
Terra said sighing.

Lugia Trainer
January 8th, 2006, 02:02 AM
"but icant stop thinking about things that happen to my family..."Saphire just started look at ruby hoping he dosent see me

Fateful
January 8th, 2006, 02:06 AM
"It's hard. I know. It took me over four long years to cope with it like I do."
She sat down shivering.
"Coldness is my only enemy now."
Star nodded.

Lugia Trainer
January 8th, 2006, 02:09 AM
i would stop thinking about it if i was not in the giant wave..." Saphire starts to wonder about altomare

beybladex
January 8th, 2006, 02:09 AM
A Pokeball Came Out Of Nowhere And Caught Ruby Who Was Still In Latios Form "Yes I Finally Caught A Latios" The Trainer Said He Ran Off

Lugia Trainer
January 8th, 2006, 02:11 AM
Saphire keeps thinking about altomare... and thinks he should stay as human so he dont get caught.. "am staying in human form.. i dont want to be caught by someone.."