PDA

View Full Version : [Non-Inc] Help recruitment Thread

Pages : [1] 2

Pazuzu
December 18th, 2005, 09:39 AM
Help Recruitment Thread

This thread is for Members who need help with their Hack, but have no interest in starting/joining and Hacking Inc.

If you are working on/want to start a hack and need help on certain aspects (such a Scripting, Mapping, etc.), post your help requests here by filling out these points of information.

This thread is for posting HELP REQUESTS ONLY!
If you are willing to help a member with their hack, send them a Private Message or eMail.

Needed Information:!Hack Name:

!Hack of:

Additional Information about the Hack:

!Finished %:

!Current Team:

!Your Hacking skills:

!What is needed:

!Additional Contact possiblities:

Additional Information:

Please try to fill out all of the points marked with !.
Also, please post your request only once.

Pokemon Master XD
December 19th, 2005, 04:20 PM
Hack company: Hacksys

!Hack Name: Pokemon Showdown: Master Quest

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: New stuff involved, such as a pokemon center in Littleroot.

!Finished %: 80

!Current Team: Me, Rukario SBO, Mag_Farmer

!Your Hacking skills: Growing everyday... About 4-10

!What is needed: Script editing, offset adding, map adding, (Expert hacker), trainer/sprite/in-battle/prof. Birch editing, title screen editing, person-on-map adding, 2 extra map editors, and trainer pokemon editing.

!Additional Contact possiblities: E-mail [email protected], PM me, or IM me at joshat12yrs on YIM.

Additional Information: We need new maps...

Kaeru_ike
December 20th, 2005, 08:25 AM
!Hack Name: Pokmon Diamond Advance

!Hack of: Pokmon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: A new version of the Pokmon Pirate game Pokmon Diamond

!Finished %:00

!Current Team: Nerosoft

!Your Hacking skills: Not a HEX editor but i have the tools i need

!What is needed: only someone who can fix the title screen for me!

!Additional Contact possiblities: MSN or E-mail: [email protected](both MSN and e-mail

Additional Information: Im starting on this hack when i have gotten help from somebody. I will edit: Text, Sprite, Maps, Tiles and all that stuff

Screenshot that i want somebody to put in the old title:
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9804/title0ac.png (http://imageshack.us)

DEEhunter
December 21st, 2005, 04:07 PM
!Hack Name:(cannot tell owner won't let me)

!Hack of:fire red

!Finished %:9.4

!Current Team:none so far

!Your Hacking skills:mapping, spriting

!What is needed:2 scripters, 1mapper(we have 2), 1 spriter, as many people as possible to edit tiles and the title screen stufflike that

!Additional Contact possiblities: yahoo thats what we use

Additional Information:i'll give you 2 cookies :P

Icy42
December 27th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon: Frozen Light

Hack of: Saphire

Additional Information about the Hack: N/A

Finished %: 0.01%

Current Team: Mag_Farmer (spriter)

Your Hacking skills: Simple Spriting (I'm not very good)

What is needed: a very advanced hexeditor user

Additional Contact possiblities:
[email protected]

Additional Information:
I wanted to create a ROM-hack called Pokemon Frozen Light. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to use a hex-editor and have Zero patience for using about 50 different tools. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me...

I can help Dee Hunter and Stellix with spriting.

Gigerm
January 1st, 2006, 04:52 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Rising Legend

!Hack of: Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: Hack is of a boy rising in the ranks to become a legend and uses his first pokemon a legendary pokemon to become a legend.

!Finished %:1 the legendary pokemon installed

!Current Team: We will call it Germie Corp the site is called that and i cant change it.....

!Your Hacking skills: Kinda a good mapper but terrible scripter and spriter

!What is needed: Scripter,Spriter,Mapper...i can help with alittle of mapping

!Additional Contact possiblities:[email protected],[email protected],[email protected]

Additional Information:the site is up for use and i added the legendary pokemon for starters please email or pm me i need your help......

Shaneypoo17
January 22nd, 2006, 01:22 PM
Introduction:Hi all, Im making a hack, i really need help, i havnt got a team so this thread is about making one. i have quite alot of hacking experience... joined pc quite a while ago, but not that long and ive been hacking for about a year. ive made 4 hacks, two of ruby, pokemon stone and pokemon Shadow edition, a hack of fire red, pokemon XD. and a hack of emerald, Pokemon Chronicles of Ash. thats wat im making currently. ive completed 2 of my 4 hacks and gave 1 of them(pokemon stone) to my friend to complete. I also have helped with afew hacks... but ive never ever hacked r/b/y/g/s/c... they dont really appeal to me. so onto my form of making a team :S

Hack Name:Pokemon: Chronicles OF Ash

Hack of:Pokemon: Emerald (U)

Additional Information about the Hack: basically the hack is about u being ash, (or misty if u choose a girl) and you play the whole role of ash. it does have kanto, johto and hoenn. i have figured out how to put them in... so its based on the series... and so far its quite cool.

Finished %: 0.9%

Current Team: One Of my real life friends... dont rly kno his pc name tho... ill find out soon.

Your Hacking skills:mapping, Spriting, Hex, text. basically everything(basically lol)

What is needed: Everything, mappers spriters hex, text stuff like editing title screen and stuff. emerald title screen is harder to edit than ruby 0_o

Additional Contact possiblities: if u have msn messenger it wud be gr8... if not.. then speaking thru pc wud be better my msn messenger is:[email protected]

Additional Information: knowing how to do scratch sprites is a plus :D ty

Shaneypoo17

Jaxshadox
January 23rd, 2006, 09:09 AM
!Hack Name: Pokmon Phoenix

!Hack of: Pokmon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack:New starter pokmon,All Pokmon are catchable,
The Mart will cost less

!Finished 0%:

!Current Team:JJX

!Your Hacking skills:We both are newbies

!What is needed:An expert hacker who wants to help us with the script editing,graphics editing
Pokmon editing,well actually everything to make a hack

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected](Jinx) or [email protected](Jax)

Additional Information:We're gonna need new maps

PS:We're complete newbies,know almost nothing about the hacking world,don't know how to
edit a script...U guys maybe pro's,,but we're far from pro's.
We'll take all the help that is given.

Greetzz
JJX

manson_30
January 25th, 2006, 02:41 AM
Hack Name:pokemon Berserker

Hack of:leaf green

Additional Information about the Hack:harder EXP gain(hopefully) new starters ( again i hope )

Finished %:unknown bout 10-15%

Current Team:me DEC shaneypoo17 and mr smithy

Your Hacking skills:bacic mapping and overworld spriting and changing atack of pokemon but growin EVERY day

What is needed:spriters,
somone who can change in battle GFX,
scriper or two
hopefully a title screen editer
and ppl how wish to be traner in teh game

Additional Contact possiblities:MSN messinger
[email protected]

Additional Information:sorry for all the help but iam a noob :'(

thansk plz PM for relpy (i will cheack this as many times as posible)

Rkkan
January 26th, 2006, 05:00 PM
!Hack Name: Pokmon (Untitled, I am trying to think an excellent name)

!Hack of: Pokmon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: New Region, some new poks, maybe new starters, the routes are now areas, new guardians poks, and 2 types gym leaders.

!Finished %: 0.10% (I think...)

!Current Team: None

!Your Hacking skills: Spriting (OMG! I am very good at this XD) and Mapping.

!What is needed: Pokmon Add/Substitute, Music Add/Substitute, Map Locations fixer (I did a new map, but the locations are the same u.u), Script/Event Manage, Title Screen change.

!Additional Contact possiblities: by MSN Messenger ([email protected])

Additional Information: I need a good title for my Pokmon hack...x.x

Zeno_the_dark_one
January 28th, 2006, 12:32 PM
hack name:Pokemon : heroes and legends
Hack of Sapphire

info:you are a 10 year old new pokemon trainer and you start in Reiko town onlyyou wake up to the news that your parent's close friend Prof. Vince had been robbed of the 3 starter pokemon he would give out so when you stop by to see him he gives you one of two newly discovered pokemon to go rescue his first few pokemon that were stolen .As for Neo Lightning they were mostly just random people but shady character told them they could be powerful.they studied rocket footage day and night to find what rocket did right and wha they did wrong. they are now an elite force dedicated to theivery, secrecy and world domination.

new stuff

new trainer
new region
1-4 new pokemon
new team: neo lightining

hack skill: mapping, basic spriting(only changing a base sprites)

needs:scripter, scratch spriter

sry for changing but old computer crashed

pokehayden
January 31st, 2006, 01:45 AM
no 1

hack name Pokemon Tangerine
hack of pokemon ruby
% completed 2%
My own team HAYDENHACK!
my skills are basic hex editing, sprite editing, and some small other stuff.
I REALLY NEED Better hex, offsets, pallate editing, event editor/script.
Email is [email protected]

no 2

Pokemon election
ruby hack
5%
same team
you know the skills
same as before but mostly hex.

Please help

Zustin
January 31st, 2006, 07:37 PM
alot of help needed

!Hack Name: Pokemon - back to the stone age

!Finished %: 1%

!Current Team: Dont now if im that good to be in a team but if i am ill be in one ~peace~

!Your Hacking skills:i only now how to do the map and stater pokemon

Some one to make pokemon Sprites that wood be from the stone age and put them in the game for me and to make and chang the tittle sceen to a cool new look that says Pokemon - back to the stone age and
to make a new trainers that wood be from the stone age but one trainer is not from the stone age and has abra cuz he is sent thare in a time machine
and ya instad of a moveing truck i need it to start out with him fighting with with team Team Magma and a he gets pushed in to a machine but so does Team Magma bose and thay both get sent to defrent parts of the stone age

but evey senc i 1st played pokenon witch was blue and the gold iv been loaded with i deas to make a pokemon game i never new that you cold hack it and do that so it looks like my old drems might come true after all im hoping any waz cuz like a said i packed with i-deas for pokemon hacks to make but i just need some help cuz im a noob and the 1st one i want to make is Pokemon - back to the stone age

!Hack Name: Pokemon - back to the stone age

!What is needed:

1. we need Some one to make pokemon Sprites that wood be from the stone age and put them in the game
2.to make a new trainers that wood be from the stone age but one trainer is not from the stone age and has abra
3. instad of a moveing truck i need it to start out with him fighting with with team Team Magma and a he gets pushed in to a machine but so does Team Magma bose and thay both get sent to defrent parts of the stone age
4.and some one to do a little bit of the map and i do a little bit two just need some one to get me started
5.o and some one to add me and those/ and U that help to the credit sceen

!Additional Contact possiblities
plz just pm me/

Hiroki
February 1st, 2006, 08:52 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon: Tough Battle Version

!Hack of: Crystal

Additional Information about the Hack: Battle your way across Johto against Tough Pokemon Masters. Beat Magikarp Master Lance and other people.

!Finished %: 50% (Minor help needed)

!Current Team: Just me

!Your Hacking skills: Trainer Pokemon Editor, Spriter

!What is needed: Pokemon Trainer Name Editor, Title Screen Editor, Map Changer, Pokemon Starter Changer, Ending Credit changer, Wild Pokemon Changer, Text Changer

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM, MSN, Y!, GTalk

Additional Information: Dunno

EDIT:
HELP WANTED ASAP.

KageSora
February 6th, 2006, 02:49 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon [EVOLUTION]

!Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: It will be in a new region, and will star Eevee (with several new evolutions). New Pokemon, lots of the oldies, and yeah.

!Finished %: 00.00

!Current Team: Me

!Your Hacking skills: Sprite customizing (but not inserting), map appearance modification

!What is needed: Sprite inserter, scripter, event modifier, title screen modifier, ending credit modifier, wild pokemon changer, Pokedex information changer, somebody that can make Oak give you an Eevee only and your rival an Eevee then modifiy it's evolution according to yours, text changer, pokemon cry editor, mapper, basically everything but actually making the sprites, and the stats for the Pokemon (I can't insert them)...

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM, e-mail me at [email protected] and put Pokemon [EVOLUTION] in the subject

Additional Information---errr... none?

Any help would be appreaciated, 'tis my first hack.

POKEMIKEY1292
February 9th, 2006, 06:17 PM
!Hack Name: PKMN Aftermath

!Hack of: PKMN sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: includes johto PKMN

!Current Team: none

!Your Hacking skills: some spriting and text

!What is needed:a better spriter and a mapper

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me

Additional Information: one of my first hacks a really need some help plz

some pics at bottom

Kurosaki Ichigo
February 12th, 2006, 01:15 PM
!Hack Name: Yellow Sun, Gold Bee, Silver Mercury

!Hack of: Fire Red/Leaf Green

Additional Information about the Hack: Remake of Yellow,Gold and Silver into Fire Red Style.

!Finished %: ???

!Current Team: Only me

!Your Hacking skills: Spriting Mainly

!What is needed: Spriters, and Someone to modify the game itself.

!Additional Contact possiblities: MSN: [email protected], AIM: Gohanks SSJ2

Additional Information: I really wanna do this, so i need help lol.

Chris-h11
February 12th, 2006, 02:06 PM
!Hack Name: Not sure yet

!Hack of: Pokémon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: I started a new hack, still sort of planning

!Finished %: 0.0000000000000001%

!Current Team: Only me

!Your Hacking skills: I would rate myself 5/10

!What is needed: Scripter and Spriter

MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo!: Chris_h_12
AIM: ChristianZHood
G-Talk: [email protected]

Additional Information:
If you want to help me add me to any of the ways to contact me.

a_bathing_ape
February 26th, 2006, 06:46 AM
*Pokemon Space*

Hack of : Emerald

Its about Hundred of years of Team Aqua and Magma,the elite four start to work on a project call DNA,but the the project divides into three.So thats where you come in you save the space station from the DNA project

0.5% finished

TEAM:myself

Hacking Skills: mostly mapping

Needed:all over help

MoonRaver
March 4th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Hack Name:PKM : Masters Edition
Hack of:Pokemon Emerald
Additional Information about the Hack: Much harder, better graphics, catch all pokemon, 5 differnt regions plus many islands and side quests, six leagues.
Finished %: 0
Current Team: no one but me so far
Your Hacking skills:Hex, graphics, map hacking, text hacking.
What is needed:
Map Desnger:
Storyline Creator:
Sprite Hacker:
Any one of use:
--------------------------------
Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]

Additional Information:For people who want to submit their stories may mail them to me. If we choose your story you become part of the team.

Pokemon: Master Edition

Im here to tell the board about a new game I had in mind. One that is supierior to other hacks of Pokemon. This game is supposed to be much much harder that other editions. This game will also be updated to a current pokemon. Promo pokemon from the movies will be in this game is what I meant to say. Imagine a game that has not only two differnt regions but five.
Pokemon will be able to level up to 500 and stats max up to not only 999 but
9,999. Plenty of new moves will be created along with many new trainers will be created. More to come!

Chizzy
March 8th, 2006, 11:53 PM
Intro: I am an English hacker and i dsidn't really know anything about ROM hacking untill i came onto PC...anyway, most of my Prodjects failed for a start, but then i found this thread, people willing to help ME?! Well...that would be Cool!

Hack Name: Pokemon El Liva
Hack of: Pokemon Ruby (U)
Additional Info: Um...I have an Idea that I want a Group of Dragon Starters, Dratini, Bagon & Trapinch, and that The Gyms are a lot harder...and possibly some new Gym leaders (YOU PEOPLE THAT HELP!)
Finished %: 0.8%
Current Team: Only Me...(sniff!)...
My Hacking Skills: Storylining...Sprite Revamping...Wild Pokemon Editing...
What is Needed: Someone good with Hex, Scripter, Mapper, Trainer and New Pokemon Spriter, Trainer Battle Editor...(I know thats a lot of Staff...)...
Additional Contact: PM Me!!!
Additional Info: This is my First Public Hack apart from the One in my Sig...which is El Liva! & If i DO get help It would be sooooo greatly Appreciated...THANKS...

DarkGreg
March 10th, 2006, 03:04 PM
I think it would be class if people wanted to help me.

Hack name: Pokemon Devolution
Hack of: Pokemon Ruby
Additional info about hack: You need to train your Pokemon and the Gym leaders are harder
Finished: Roughly 0%
Current team: Me
My hacking skills: Mapping and Storyline editing
What is needed: Hex editer, Scripter, Good Spriter
Additional contact: PM and my E-Mail address: [email protected]
Additional info: I hope this will be a good hack.

RLan69
March 10th, 2006, 05:09 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Crimson, Indigo and Jade

!Hack of: Preferably Fire Red & Leaf Green, unless I/someone else can de-activate time on Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: All new storyline (very different from prior games), 130+ new Pokemon, the whole shabang

!Finished %: 0.000

!Your Hacking skills: Spriting (that's about all, I'm green at this)

!What is needed: Maps, Hex Editing, Scripting, just about everything...

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM, AIM (MajinNecro69), E-Mail ([email protected])

Additional Information: This will be a project worthy of undertaking.

magma_boi
March 10th, 2006, 07:01 PM
!Hack Name: (no name yet! sorry)

!Hack of: Pokemon spaahire

Additional Information about the Hack: I have not made a thread for this hack yet, because i want to know that i will have peole helping me with it so i dont just get bored with it and just stop the hack entirly

!Finished %: about 5%

!Current Team: me (magma_boi) and shinycollector

!Your Hacking skills: i can sprite, map, edit text, (some) tileset changes... but i prefer to map and sprite!

!What is needed: 1 or 2 Mappers, and 1 (advanced) spriter

!Additional Contact possiblities: My msn addy is [email protected]

Additional Information: Mappers need too be dedicated, you cant just quit half way through the hack! please and thank you!

Louiemoo
March 16th, 2006, 11:24 AM
Okay, im no newbie to the pokemon games in any way shape or form and im very interested in making a hack. HOWEVER my hacking skills, it must be said, are pitiful. I can make half-decent maps using elitemap but thats about it. My main interests are storylines, so im interested in getting a team together to help me out. SO:

!Hack Name: Pokemon Skyline

Additional Information about the Hack: New maps, new characters, new starters, new rivals, new storyline, new region (possible access to old regions undecided), NO new pokemon, night/day mode

!Finished %: 0

!Current Team: Zilch. Zero. SQUAT. Help ?

!Your Hacking skills: Poor. very poor.

!What is needed: Scripter, spriter, map editor, hex editor, battle editor...basically everything.

!Additional Contact possiblities: email or add me: [email protected]

Additional Information: add or email me for added info.

tharding6
March 16th, 2006, 03:19 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Fire Red Plus
Hack of: Pokemon Fire red
Additional Information about the Hack: I am making a different kind of Fire Red. This is my very first hack and I want to try to keep it simple. All i want to do is change some of the pokemon and where they apear and change some of the trainers pokemon.
Percent done: Like zero
Skills: ummm... not that much but i can learn pretty quick
What is needed: Either someone to use my idea... or someone real good to help me along.
Contact possibilities: If you want to help or use my idea contact me because i have lots of ideas just i am not very experienced. add me on msn at [email protected]

Kazan22
March 18th, 2006, 07:58 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Orange (might be only temp)

Additional Information about the Hack: I'm working on the story

!Finished %: 0.2%

!Current Team: myself

!Your Hacking skills: beginner, I can do the text and some mapping and I'm learning spriting

!What is needed: a scripter and anyone else who wants to join

!Additional Contact possiblities: AIM: druminguitarst, MSN: [email protected], Email: [email protected]

Deokishisu
March 24th, 2006, 01:20 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon MoonSilver, SunGold, and EverCrystal

Additional Information about the Hack: Remakes. I'm including the same scripts, wild pokemon, trainers, etc. Once either SunGold or MoonSilver is done, I'll edit some scripts and other stuff and we'll have the opposite version.

!Your Hacking skills: I can map, sprite, and add events

!What is needed: scripter, music creator, tileset editor

!Additional Contact possiblities: none. Just PM me.

Additional Information: My first hack and I've been planning it for a long time.

Jedite1000
March 27th, 2006, 08:04 PM
hello i am gonna start a new hack pokemon legends (working title), if you would like to join it will help alot,but the good thing is, everybody will have equel credit, so it wont just be mine...it will be everybodys,
there will be 101 new pokemon, those will be staying and not changing,everything else can be discussed

ok everybody will have big jobs to do,so join now,and make this hack, the best hacked game in the world(....ok too far lol)

anyway here are the positions :)

pokemon design: jedite1000
pokemon info: jedite 1000
pokemon spriter:Li-Kero (3 positions left)
trainer spriter: (4 positions)
mapper: Christos, ashly138 (waiting for comfirmation)
scripter: (1 positon)
title screen: (1 position)
spriter inserter: (1 position)
map inserter: (1 position)
(if i forgot any positions just tell me)

and also a couple more important positions

the name of the hacked game: (multi positions)
the story of the hack: (multi positions)
beta testers: (multi positions)

Mini
March 30th, 2006, 12:16 AM
!Hack Name: Working on

!Hack of: Pokemon Saphire

Additional Information about the Hack: You play as a Magma/Aqua Member

!Your Hacking skills: i only can really change levels

!What is needed:i want to know how to be able to walk on new tiles i put in, i want to change the main character sprites, and i want to also know how to change pokemon into made up ones like editing descriptions and attacks

Citolim
April 2nd, 2006, 01:16 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon: Cerulean Edition

Additional Information about the Hack: potato salad potato salad potato salad potato salad hot wings

!Finished %: 0%

!Your Hacking skills: almost none

!What is needed: Hmmm.... potato salad would be nice, but, if you don't have that, Anything that has to do with hacking, hold the emulator and IPS thingy, that would be great!

!Additional Contact possiblities: None, sorry but you'll have to contact me via PM. I don't want mom finding out about this...

Additional Information: If you are going to help, please, no 1337 speak, or any illegible SPAM: An example:
hey tis scrpt roxmy sox it is teh pwnage of all pwnage itis 1337andstuff
I know, I know. There aren't many people here who do that.

xMeteorxStriker
April 6th, 2006, 06:18 AM
!Hack Name: :t248: Pokemon Sandstorm:t248:

Intro: I was pretty pissed when my favorite pokemon Tyrannitar wasn't even in Ruby or Sapphire so i decided to make a hack with him as the Legendary since you can't catch him in game, when i figured out the whole hacking thing I decided to completely revamp the game so I started to do so...

Story: You just graduated from Pokemon Academy in the regoin of Flayno and are getting ready to get your 1st pokemon, your friend stewie apparently has just moved out because he just couldnt make it... Later in the story Team Sandstorm keep causing trouble and release their latest Project: UltimaTyrannitar and the world is engulfed in a mighty sandstorm...Will you be able to stop the UltimaTyrannitar even with the assistance of Team Aero???

Features:
:t248: New Teams:Team Sandstorm and Team Aero!
:t248: New Region Flayno!
:t248: All 386 Pokemon Obtainable!
:t248: Groudon Replaced with Tyrannitar!
:t248: 10 Selectable Starter Pokemon!

!Finished %: 010%(Main Character Sprites(boy) Most of the intro is done first 3 towns edited)

!Current Team:Me(thats why im here)

!Your Hacking skills:Mapping, Spriting, Text and Storyline...
!What is needed:
Mapping-Me & (unfilled)
Spriting-Me & (unfilled)
Text-Me & (unfilled)
I need someone to help me with adding new text rather than editing old text...

!Additional Contact possiblities: [/email]E-mail- [email protected][/email] AIM-SanctionedSorrow

Additional Information: NO NEW POKEMON accept maybe the 5 new ones...

cybernin
April 18th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Pokemon Super Fire ruby
Hack of ruby

Info: This will take advantage pf the fire pokemon throughout al the pokemon games,

Story: In a world of fire, one man is king. You live in the land of Karyu. YOu are a young boy (or girl) woh wants to bevcome the fire pokelord. You begin in the land of little ash trying to make your way to the flamelords chamber.

Features:
New pokemon
New Moves
New items
New map
New story
New land
New startes
Etc.....

Needing:
Spriter, mapper and anything else that i didnt mention.

Positions:
Text: me
Sprite: Open spot
Map: Open spot
Beta testers: Open spots (10)

Please send in previous work. Thank you.

Nidoking__3
April 20th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Look I dont know nothing about hacking but i have a great idea.
All i can do is support u with the tools u need.
so plz consider helping me

Pokemon-Rivals Aqua Ver./ Magma Ver.

*a emerald or R/S Hack You start off as Archie/Maxie and fued against the aposing team.
You still do gym battles and Elite four stuff. i want there to be some new/fake pre-evolutions for starters water starter: (Sarpal -lv.16-> Lapras -lv.40-> Plesius).
Fire starter: (Atynop -lv.16-> Ponyta -lv.40-> Rapidash)
Grass Starter: (Cacti -lv.16-> Cacnea -lv.32-> Cacturne)

Features:
-New PokeDex
**-New Mode Of Transportation (Skateboard/RollerBlades/Scooter)
Extra place in Reigon-Ice Mountain
***--Two Modes of transportation ^ and Snowboard/Ski's for new reigon
- New Intro Movie

Hope Some One Will Help Me Soon !
*: Names 4 PKMN not final
**: Cant Decide which out of 3
***:Cant Decide which out of 2

betterthanmybrothercon
April 22nd, 2006, 07:33 AM
!Hack Name:Pokemon Goldenrod

!Hack of:Pokemon Gold

!Finished %:97 %

!Current Team: No team, i am by myself

!Your Hacking skills: not many, i am a begginer

!What is needed: Startor editor please, i don't know how to do it, and somthing to turn it into an .ips image.

!Additional Contact possiblities: just pm me!

zapdos123
April 30th, 2006, 07:57 AM
!Hack Name: Not yet decided

!Hack of: R/S/E

Additional Information about the Hack: Remake of G/S/C

!Your Hacking skills: Not very good

!What is needed: Mappers, Scripters, good hacking tools, everything!

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected]

Additional Information:

woody_ardman
May 9th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon Dirt

Hack of: Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: Most of the buildings and trees have been swapped for caves

Finished %: 25%

Current Team: just me and a bit of help from my bro:(:(

Your Hacking skills: map editing

What is needed: someone who can add in new maps, scripts, sprites the lot!

jahmmon
May 11th, 2006, 09:21 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon: Jahmmin wit Jahmmon

Additional Information about the Hack: Set in the world of Jahmmon, the hack brings the player to an adventure to stop the evil Team Metallica from conquering the world by using Rock-Music Pokemon. Also, the people no longer have rules for POKeMON battles.

!Current Team: None so far

!Your Hacking skills: Recoloring, splinching, city design

!What is needed: scripter, intro/titlescreen editors

!Additional Contact possiblities: email: [email protected]

Additional Information: none

halfdead
May 12th, 2006, 10:37 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon KoroChi Adventure
Hack Of: Ruby
Additional Info. about hack: It will only be 6 cities long 4 gym badges obtainable and the elite 5 taking place in the 5th city the 6th city will be the huge after the elite 5 big legendary secret junk thing and will only have 60 obtainable pokemon 40 new ( fake ) 20 old and will take place in the Korochi region
Finished Percent: 0%
Current Team: None
My Hacking Skills: Mapping
What is needed: Event Edits, Script Edits, New Pokemon, Spriter in all categories of spriting
Additional Contact Possiblities: [email protected]
Additional Info: i know its alot to ask but i figured if the region was so small more time spent on the hackit wouldnt be so rushed and it will be completed sooner then hacking the whole game, oh and i would have screens of my mapping because i did have the maps done up to the 3rd city but i think i crashed my rom or something on the first attempt of this hack when i was trying to do the whole thing bymyself and ruined it

Keenor
May 29th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon Glowing Gold and Shining Silver (GS Advance)

Hack of: Ruby/Fire Red (Which would be better?)

Additional Information about the Hack: This will not be an easy task, basically the whole game will need re-vamping.

Finished %: 0%

Current Team: Only Myself

Your Hacking skills: Map Editing, Spriting, Some Hex, Some Scripting

What is needed: People who can just help out with the load, and are able to do more than just "beta testing" :P

Ghost...
May 29th, 2006, 06:15 AM
name: Pokemon amnithist
hack of: ruby
information about hack: they'll be two regions, Hoenn and Jhoto, so it's gonna be a lot of work
finishes %: 2%
current team: me
hacking skills: basic map editing, basic script editing and attack editing
what is needed: script editers and sprite editors and pokemon editers

CdubFosho
May 29th, 2006, 12:37 PM
!Hack Name: Poke C & S Style

!Hack of: Pokemon Sappire

Additional Information about the Hack: Our names are Curt and Steve we got great ideas for and adventure but we need a couple more team members to help us.

!Finished %: 10% i put 10 percent because we know abit about using the tools and we know what we want to do but we dont know how to start from scratch so it doesnt look like we put a puddle in the starter town and called it a hack

!Current Team: Iorn Jelly

!Your Hacking skills: our hacking skills are low but we did alot of experimenting with tools so we do know how to use most of the tools that we have found

!What is needed: we need someone who can put us in the direction of starting from scratch and placing it all together

!Additional Contact possiblities: e-mail [email protected] aim - srh brofor life

Additional Information we have alot of great ideas and we can do it but we dont want it to look the same with some minor changes i would appriciate a scripter , a map editer and someone who can help us put our storyline on the page, i Would highly appriciate it if it was someone who can teach us not just do it for us and use our ideas

StUd_moNKey101
June 2nd, 2006, 12:13 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Advanced

!Hack of: Pokemon Gold

Additional Information about the Hack: New Maps, new starters, new rivals, new region (still able to go to kanto)

!Finished 5-10%

!Current Team: No1

!Your Hacking skills: Good

!What is needed: A text editor, a starter changer, something to edit my title screen with, a trainer battle editor.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Send me a privrat message, email me at
[email protected]

Additional Information: Ive only done the first 3 maps

Would really need a team

Cheers.

burny_2005
June 4th, 2006, 11:08 AM
!Hack Name: Undecided

!Finished %: 2.00%

!Current Team: Just me

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping

!What is needed: Everthing O_O, tile makers, sprite makers, scripters, text editors, someone who can edit the title screen, just, everything.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Contact me on MSN, AIM, or PM me, you can also email me at [email protected]

Additional Information: I kinda need help ASAP, all help greatly appreciated.

Har D Har
June 5th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Hack Company: Har D. Har Inc.
Hack Name: The Koopamon Series
Hack Of: Pokemon Hack Company: Har D. Har Inc.
Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, and Leaf Green.
Additional Info: A Mario-like game where you capture and train Koopamon!
Finished %: 0.0000000001%
Current Team: Me, Myself, and I.
My Skills: Mapping, Storyline, New Idea’s.
Needed: Scripter, Spriter, and pretty much everything not listed above
Addition Contact: E-Mail, [email protected]

Jonny Buuz
June 5th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Hi. I'm Jon. No 'h,' remember that.

I decided I just might start a hack; or, rather, publish one I've been working on.

Hack Name: Haven't really bothered to come up with one.
Hack Of: Pokemon Ruby AXVE
Additional Info: Very basic hack. I've done a few simple scripts, changed some of the legendaries, messed around with some trainer graphics, did some mapping...
Finished %: Shucks I dunno, I don't intend to do a whole lot with it so like 5%?
Current Team: Myself, and a friend of mine has helped me with maps. His name's T.
My Skills: Basic scripting, hex editing, mapping.
Needed: Spriters. Badly. Just for backpics; I can do frontpics. & more advanced scripters.
Additional Contact: [email protected]

Tbone2356
June 7th, 2006, 05:59 PM
!Hack Name: (Working Title)

!Hack of: Ruby/Sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: Cannot Tell You Untill You Join But Long Story Short Contains A New Region, New Pokemon And The Orange Islands As Seen In The Anime.

!Finished: %: 3%

!Current Team:
Tbone2356- Leader Of The Hack, Spriter, Mapper, Overworld Editor, Shiny Pokemon Maker, Hacker
Uneenidiot- Makes Trainer Sprites Both Scratch And Edits, Pokemon Sprites, Has Knowledge Of Hacking Tools.
Mazilwolf- Makes Scratch Sprites, Body Reposes, Animations, Trainer Sprites
MulteonDX- Hacks Palletes, Manipulates Stats And Evolutions, Imports Sprites Into Pokedex And Makes Scratch Sprites.

!Waiting On Reply From:
GymLeaderLily- Excellent Mapper, Scratch Overworld Creator, Scratch And Edits Trainer Sprites.
Mesavy- Can Edit Sprites.

!Your Hacking skills: We Need The Following:
Pokemon Anime Fan That Knows The Orange Islands Season In And Out And Can Help Direct Maps, Leaders And Other Orange Islands People.
Hackers That Can Basically Do What MulteonDX Can Do.
Mappers, A Couple Of More Of These
Scratch Spriters, Need Just A Few Of These
Hackers With Knowledge Of How To Add New Events And Scripts....
Overworld Spriters, A Couple More Of These.
High Knowledge Hackers....Who Can Basically Manipulate Most Aspects Of The Game

!What is needed:
We Need People Who Can Dedicate Time Into Making This Hack Very Very Great.
Spriters And Mappers Dont Need To Have Any Knowledge Of Hacking.
And Of Course....Help, lol

My E-Mail: [email protected]
Dont Usally Check Their That Much So PM Me Here

Additional Information: I Am A Devoted Leader And My Leader Skills Are Very Good, I'll Never Rush You Or Force You To Do Something, Though I Will Pile Work On Too You All At One Time Their Is No Time Limit As When To Finish, So You Wont Have To Feel Rushed Or Pressured. I Send Out Msgs To The People In This Hack About Whats Going On Lately And Every Aspect So Far. Unlike Most Leaders I Have People Work Together On The Hack And Help Eachother Out And Allow You To Get Help With Anything Just As Long As You Tell Me Who Made It Or Helped.

All Information About Hack Will Be Given If You Agree To Help Me With This Hack....As To Prevent Theft Of Ideas And Everything Else.

Zacceh
June 14th, 2006, 04:24 AM
Hack Name: Pokémon ISthmis

!Hack of: Pokémon Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: Same Hero(ine), New Cities, New Overworlds, New Pokémon

!Finished %: Not Sure

!Current Team: Me, Innagadadavidda, skeetacular

!What is needed: Scripter

!Additional Contact possiblities: AIM (WertWertMan)

spinner-westside
June 17th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Intro: I am an English hacker and i dsidn't really know anything about ROM hacking untill i came onto PC...anyway, most of my Prodjects failed for a start, but then i found this thread, people willing to help ME?! Well...that would be Cool!

Hack Name: Pokemon El Liva
Hack of: Pokemon Ruby (U)
Additional Info: Um...I have an Idea that I want a Group of Dragon Starters, Dratini, Bagon & Trapinch, and that The Gyms are a lot harder...and possibly some new Gym leaders (YOU PEOPLE THAT HELP!)
Finished %: 0.8%
Current Team: Only Me...(sniff!)...
My Hacking Skills: Storylining...Sprite Revamping...Wild Pokemon Editing...
What is Needed: Someone good with Hex, Scripter, Mapper, Trainer and New Pokemon Spriter, Trainer Battle Editor...(I know thats a lot of Staff...)...
Additional Contact: PM Me!!!
Additional Info: This is my First Public Hack apart from the One in my Sig...which is El Liva! & If i DO get help It would be sooooo greatly Appreciated...THANKS...

kk i wan join ur crew i can help u wid d maps i can make sum maps if u wan i got 1 of 101 i did it in 2minz luks gud i cant b asked 2 put it here takes to long but if u wan it ask i sedn u d pic

HackMaster72
June 18th, 2006, 10:38 AM
Hack Name: Pokémon Rubikonartist

Hack of: Pokémon Ruby(E)

Additional Information about the Hack: Same Hero(ine), Same City names, but different looks, Same Overworlds, New Pokémon

Finished %: 2

Current Team: Me, Innagadadavidda, Gengazard

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Scripting, Music Editing, a little spriting

What is needed: Story, Spriters, Mappers, Scripters

Additional Contacting: AIM (SquidMan6472), MSNM([email protected])

I am attaching the current IPS patch.

krispokeman
July 2nd, 2006, 09:43 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Topaz

Hack Of: Pokemon Emerald

Addition Info About Hack: Changed Town/City Names " Routes, Bigger Towns and Cities

Current Team: Me

My Hacking Skills: Mapping

What is Needed: Scripting, Mapping

Additional Info: MSN ([email protected]) talk to me if u want to help

Wootor
July 5th, 2006, 05:57 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Gold/Silver DX(Working Title)

!Hack of: Fire Red/Leaf Green

Additional Information about the Hack: Um...nothing?

!Finished %: err...01%

!Your Hacking skills: I use tools, and can do a bit of hex editing.

!What is needed: scripter, offset adder, sprite editor

!Additional Contact possiblities: E-mail [email protected] or PM (preferrably E-mail)

Additional Information: I edit maps, text, battles, and starters.

Robert K
July 6th, 2006, 08:31 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Foged

!Hack of: Pokemon Sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: it's gonna be mainly based on mapping,but if I find good spriters,story makers ect. it's gonna be an all around hack.

!Finished %: 3%

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping,text editing,story making

!What is needed: spriter,story maker, mapper, scripter, text editor,(well,anyone that can help)

!Additional Contact possiblities: you can contact me by pm me or IM on AIM or MSN messenger.

Additional Information: MSN messenger: [email protected]
AIM: topermopy

duncanrcook
July 26th, 2006, 04:32 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Aqua (has this been taken yet?)

Additional Information about the Hack: You and your dad are spies for team aqua. You have to go and beat all of the magma administrators (gym leaders) and so on

!Finished %: 1

!Current Team: me

!Your Hacking skills: mapping, text editing

!What is needed: scripting, spriting, pokemon editing, anything that will help!

!Additional Contact possiblities: email: [email protected]

Additional Information:

Burninating_Torchic
July 27th, 2006, 08:26 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Hydrogen / Pokemon Oxygen. I think Oxygen will be first.

Additional Information about the Hack: New Region, New Trainers/Gym Leaders, Almost 200 new Pokemon with very few old ones, Hydrogen and Oxygen have different starters; Hydrogen has Psychic/Fighting/Dark and Oxygen has Fire/Grass/Water.

!Finished %: 1%...I already have the Pokemon's information (names, types, some movesets, etc) down, as well as the names of the locations in the region and the gym leader info, but nothing beyond that.

!Current Team: Me =(

!Your Hacking skills: I'm learning hacking and think I can do ok with that

!What is needed: Spriters! Desperately need spriters! My sprite skills are quite bad.

!Additional Contact possiblities: email [email protected] , AIM burninatetorchic , MSN same as email.

Additional Information: I really think this could be a great hack, the new region and the new Pokemon seem awesome...unfortunately, I'm completely stupid when it comes to spriting and can't do that myself...and belive me, I've tried...>_<

Sharanza
August 5th, 2006, 01:11 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Crystal guardians/Flawless moon/ Galaxy islands

!Hack of: Pokemon Fire red / Leaf green / Ruby

- Pokemon Crystal guardians: New paletts, new region, some new pokemon, new gyms, new maps etc.
- Pokemon Flawless moon: New Tiles, New hero/heroin, New maps, New region, etc..
- Pokemon Galaxy islands: New paletts, new hero, New tiles, new region. etc.
!Finished %:
- Pokemon Crystal guardians 5%
- Pokemon Flawless moon:2%
- Pokemon Galaxy Islands: 0%

!Your Hacking skills: Palette editor, some hex, spriter, mapper,

!What is needed:Spriter, mapper,

!Additional Contact possiblities:[email protected]

Additional Information: nothing :D

theundertaker
August 6th, 2006, 04:45 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Future (Not FINAL Name)

Additional Information about the Hack: Many years after Brendan and May become champions, you try to follow in their footsteps as you move to Little Root, their old town. New Starters (D/P) Changes to towns. Possibly New Places

!Finished %: 2.5%

!Current Team: Me, Herbert and others

!Your Hacking skills: mappings, text ed.

!What is needed: anything. Any help will be excepted

!Additional Contact possiblities: aim: baseballtaker4 Our Forums @
http;//z6.invisionfree.com/Aerodynamic_Future
change ; to :

Har D Har
August 6th, 2006, 05:42 PM
Hack Name:Koopamon Ravieoli
Hack Of:Pokemon Fire Red
Finshed %:1.1%
My Hacking Skills:Mapping and Brainstorming
What Is Needed:Spriters and Scripters
Additional Contact:E-Mail- yugioh181525mchsi.com

E8ightBall
August 7th, 2006, 03:14 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Iodine

Additional Information about the Hack: New maps and new pokemon

!Finished %: 0.001

!Current Team:N/A

!Your Hacking skills: Little

!What is needed: Some sprites of original fakemon, with working moving icons. Also, a new title screen.

Additional Information: The only real problem im having, is not having moving icons (the pokemon icons used in the pc boxes, and while looking at the pokemon you are holding.)

Vee217
August 16th, 2006, 06:24 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Armageddon

Additional Information about the Hack: The thing i am trying to pull off about this hack involves alot of scripting. I am trying to eleminite the idea of gym leaders but instead have the hero travel to different worlds by way of the professors new teleportation machine ... and in each world there will be a boss that when you defeat you get keys ... eight keys unlock the indigo plateau. Some of the worlds im thinking of are something like mario where bowser will be the boss, kirby land where nightmare is the boss and so on and so forth with 6 othe rnintendo games. also whatever creatures you encounter in those worlds you can catch and keep ex: yoshi etc etc

!Finished %: I have only finished about 2 to 3 percent of my game because i dont know what to do when it comes to scripting and entering a new pokemon in through UNLZA ... which is why i am here ... to ask you guys 4 help =)

!Current Team:Me ... i never had a team but i figured the only way to make this game a reality is to form one

!Your Hacking skills:I can map ... if you PM me back i will show you screens. I can sort of hex, texting, and come nup with some really good ideas.

!What is needed:I desperately need somebody or even two or 3 people who know what theyre doing with scripting. Thats essential to this hack. Its not dire but i also need spriters and people who know hex.

!Additional Contact possiblities: My aim sn's are xvitoxdaxgweedox and xaaypizon789x. My emails can be found under those screenames at aol.com

Additional Information: this is not the first time i attempted this hack. I think something like this woule gain awesome recognition in the pokemon hacking world and im sure everyone will love the concept of the game. Thanks in advance. Even if you cant help thanks you for reading my topic anyway =)

MasterArbitor
August 17th, 2006, 05:02 AM
Hack Name: (working title)
Finished: 0.3% about maybe more or less
Current Team: None Yet
Your Hacking Skills: mapping,spriter
What is Needed: Pokemon Added to the pokedex
Additional Contact Possibilities: [email protected]

RevolutionDude
August 17th, 2006, 01:42 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Colosseum Advance

Additional Information about the Hack: It's a small hack I'm making that will change (hopefully) Hoemn into Orre..... I will also add all the pokemon catchable in Colosseum

!Finished %: 10%

!Current Team: Me, and two friends who only give me ideas on what to do

!Your Hacking skills: I'm good at editing maps and wild Pokemon and stuff.... also good at trainer sprites.(i'm a spriter)

!What is needed: Someone who can edit events, title screen, palete editing and anything else they can offer

!Additional Contact possiblities: email: [email protected], or [email protected] (use the first one first)

Additional Information: I really need the help....so anyone interested in helping me, will be my friend.....:)

DoomKitty
August 17th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Er.. for now I need help on one hack^^; I have another one in mind though...

!Hack Name: Pokemon Plaid

!Hack of: Pokemon Blue

Mostly a parody. There will be such towns as Glitch Town, Engrish City, you name it. Also, the legendaries and commons are reversed so that Mews are common and Pikachus are rarest of all, for example. Note: This game WILL have adult humor and language [but that's ok since I'm an adult^^;]

!Finished %: Er... 1%? If that Oo;

!Current Team: Me [No Speek Games]

!Your Hacking skills: Spriting mostly; I have a little experience with mapping and hex editing, expecially the last one I'm pretty much stuck on.

!What is needed: Basically, I want to write the script, TRY to do the hex part and get someone to go through and edit the hex so it runs on the game smoothly. [having alot of trouble with that ._.] Also, a couple of minor edits like small graphics such as taking out the 'Red Version' text at the title screen.

!Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected] for MSN; HelloISmileYou for AIM; also, [email protected] is my email

Additional Information: None really, pretty much covered it^^;

kamiran
August 21st, 2006, 02:05 PM
Hack Name: Pokémon Shadow Dimension

Hack Of: Pokémon Ruby

Addition Info About Hack: Some sort of a RPG.

Finished %: 3

Current Team: Me and 2 friends of mine =3

My Hacking Skills: I do EVERYTHING my friends only give idea's and advice.

What is needed: Someone that can change the Title screen please.

Additional Contact possiblities: MSN: [email protected]

Additional Information: I only need someone that can change Title Screen with Dark Lugia in it. =3

Iced
September 25th, 2006, 06:16 AM
Pokemon Psychic Wonder

Pokemon Crystal

0.01%

2/10 Skill

Team: Me

Alot of tools for crystal and everything besides mapper well maybe a couple...

Ways to contact me are Pokecommunity (PM)

Additional: The Psychic Wonder is Mew Lv80.
Expected to have from 2 to 4 regions.
Going to hopefully be a whole new world of Pokemon Crystal.
Need lots of Crystal Hacking Tools.

Giratina Brain
October 1st, 2006, 11:30 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon Masters

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

The game takes place in the region of Hojho (Which is essentially Kanto, 80 years after the events of FR/LG, 73 years after Cinnabar Volcano became active, and 68 years after a large volcanic eruption that took place there.)
New and old characters (characters from previous games are aged accordingly and are named after the characters from the manga). I've changed the starters (Part of the region houses Kanto Pokemon, part of the region houses Johto Pokemon, and part of the region houses Hoenn Pokemon. The Islands house a combo of all three region's Pokemon, and it will be possible to complete the Pokedex.

Finished %: Around 5%. I've completely changed Pallet Town and the first route, as well as changed some text, and I also changed the starters (Eevee, Umbreon, Espeon, all level 25), but thats about it.

Current Team: Myself.

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, spriting, basic scripting

What is needed: A Spriter (I can sprite but I need someone to 'smooth out rough edges' and insert the sprite into the Rom), and a fairly good scripter.

Additional Contact possiblities: PM me or IM me. My AIM is edibleinternet.

Additional Information: None yet. I'll post a description of the hack in the Hack Showcase.

Foxfighter
October 1st, 2006, 06:05 PM
Hack company:Shadows ink.

!Hack Name: pokemon:wave guider

!Hack of:pokemon : fire red

Additional Information about the Hack:story of lucario mew all lengendary pokemon new pokemon,towns,hero.

!Current Team:me

!Your Hacking skills:low

!What is needed:all kinds of stuf

Additional Information:HELP ME PLEASE TIS IS MY FIRST HACK

oh and title screen changer

Pierrot.
October 2nd, 2006, 09:54 AM
Hack Name: Pokémon Ivory and Rust Version.

Hack of: Pokémon Leaf Green Version.

Additional Information about the Hack: This hack takes place in the region of Trecient. I'd like to set it in a more rural environment (think straw-thatched ground and huts), with a completely new map. I'd like to include a decent amount of new Pokémon (of which I've begun design on) and a more RPG-esque, ahem, better story. I'll release more details as I become more comfortable with the story and what I'm able to do.

Finished %: About 0.10%, hahah.

Current Team: Uhm. Me.

Your Hacking skills: Mediocre at best.

What is needed: I'm going to need a scripter, spriter, a tile editor, and possibly someone who knows how to put original music into the game. I might also need some small amount of help with mapping - nothing big. I think an area connection editor is covered in scripter, but I'll list it anyway. Just in case.

Additional Contact possiblities: My MSN is [email protected], but I'm not on very often. You can almost always find me on one of tow AIM screennames - Sir Psychotic or panlc syndrome. My email address is [email protected]

Additional Information: I, personally, am at least somewhat, even if it is on a very small scale, adept at the following; I compose music, map, text edit, write, and sketch. With-a-pencil type sketching, I mean.

EDIT: Oh, and Photoshop. I do that well.

Well, thanks! I hope to hear from...someone, at least, soon.
-Pierrot.

csyber
October 5th, 2006, 11:38 AM
!Hack Name: pokemon steel mark 1

!Hack of: pokemon sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: new pokes +D/P legends / starters
new maps etc

!Finished %: 1

!Your Hacking skills: mapping

!What is needed: spriter and a scripter

!Additional Contact possiblities: email [email protected]

Additional Information: meh...

Demonik Sorciz
October 8th, 2006, 01:06 PM
o, ok, i just found out why my other messages got deleted, i have to set them up like this huh??

!Hack Name: Pokemon Gothic Version

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby Version

Additional Information about the Hack: im looking for some of the following atributes of peeple:

Someone who can:

1. change the words/font in the game
2. change the begining intro
3. change the title screen
4. change the credits
5. change the look of the start menu, load menu, ect.
6. any other features you can think of for the game

!Finished %: 0, im working on the map, and it'll take me a while

!Current Team: Me; Garethp (partly);

!Your Hacking skills: made 1 hack of Super Mario

!What is needed: ALOT! :p :D

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM; Email

miniandrewmini
October 14th, 2006, 01:36 AM
!Hack Name:
DARKLIGHT VERSION
!Hack of:
FR
a totally new take on the pokémon games.
will revolutionise the way pokémon games are viewed.
!Finished %:
somewhere around 20% (still in develiopment stages-but progressing well
!Current Team:
myself, and a team of 5.(usernames prefer not to disclose)
!Your Hacking skills:
advancemap, pokémon amplifyer, unLZ.GBA, pet

[email protected] (preferred means of communication)
Additional Information:
i have been using unLZ.GBA to hack the title of FR but charizard is broken into bits!
Using the + and - unfortunately doesnt work with the charizard one.
ive talked to a few people who tell me i have to make an image broken up like that if i want to replace chraizard.
BUT I SUCK AT THAT STUFF! could someone PLEASE make me a broken up picture of evee that i can use on the title screen?
it would be much appreciated!
credit given!

Har D Har
October 14th, 2006, 08:32 AM
Hacks: Pokemon Flaming Scarlet, Pokemon Breeder, Pokemon Topaz
Hacks Of: Pokemon Fire Red
Additional Info: Contact me.
Finished ?: P.F.S: 5% P.B: 45% P.T: 20%
My Hacking Skills: Mapping, Brainstorms.
What I Need: Spriter, Scripter, someone who is good with hex, someone who can make up stats, movepools, and Pokedex Stuff, and someone who's PokePic actually works on Fire Red.
My E-Mail: [email protected]
Please help me.

Hacker42r/sT
October 14th, 2006, 09:05 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Decade

Additional Information about the Hack: basically pokemon red 10 years in the future. the maps need to look like the old towns but a little changed to show change in time, and i need to change the world map and it needs major script changing

!Finished %: just started today

!Current Team: none

!Your Hacking skills: i can map and change sprites and script a little

!What is needed: mostly mapping and scripting

!Additional Contact possiblities: pm me or email me at [email protected] or im me on aim at tguitarplyr182

Additional Information: contact me for more information

Omega
October 14th, 2006, 03:36 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon:Blood of the ancients

!Hack of:Ruby

!Finished %: sadly none

!Current Team:Me

!Your Hacking skills:Story some mapping

!What is needed: Pretty much Graphics and some one who can make a string of 5 islands to replace Hoenn

!Additional Contact possiblities:None

Additional Information:I have a story if any one is willing to help i will give you the story over Pm

O.G. Duke
October 14th, 2006, 04:37 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon: Pokemon PearlRed and DiamondBlue version
Hack of: Pokemon Ruby version

Additional Information about the Hack: A hack of pokemon that will add in more 4th generation pokemon( up to 90)

Finished %: 3%

Current Team: Dark Hacking.inc

Your Hacking skills: Spriting, thinking of good story and idea

What is needed: title screen editor, sprite inserter, mapper and scripter

[email protected]

Additional Information:
I wanted to create two version of rom called Pokemon PearlRed and Pokemon Diamond Blue. I need a title screen editor to edit the title screen by replacing groudon to the parukia and diagura. I need a sprite inserter because i'm not good in insert sprite, i always got an error of inserting sprite.I need a mapper to re-edit all map become a new region.Finally, i need a scripter to insert and create script for my hack. I hope anyone will interest of requirement.

Thx...

I can help Har D Har for spriter if he want....

tibiot
October 16th, 2006, 06:56 AM
!Hack Name: Pokémon Aero

!Hack of: Pokémon Fire red

!Finished %: 0.1

!My Hacking skills: Mapping and a bit sprites

!What is needed:spriters,Mappers,Scripters and Tile changer and someone for the text

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM or [email protected]

cphoenix
October 16th, 2006, 07:00 AM
Hack Name: Pokémon: UK League

Hack of: Pokémon Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: This hack will be set in the United Kingdom, and will have an entirely new roster of Gym Leaders and Elite Four, plus there will be entirely new trainers to reflect the kind of people that live in the UK at this present moment in time ie. Goths, Chavs/Neds/Scallys, Rockers, Punks, Indies etc. The overall region will be several cities and towns from the British Isles, from the humble beginnings in Tamworth; going straight to the Pokémon League in London.

Your Hacking skills: Basic Map Editing, Basic Sprite Editing

What is needed: Script Editor, Sprite Editor, Map Editor (inc. editing the town map you recieve), Title Screen Editor.

Additional Contact possiblities: Please contact me either by PM or by my e-mail address (see my profile).

Additional Information: None

强有力
October 27th, 2006, 08:36 AM
!Hack Name:
Pokemon Molten Lava

!Hack of:
Fire Red

It Will Have The Same Story Line But There Will Be Changes Like New Places
New Characters A New ENEMY Team. Called Team LAVA

!Finished %:
5%

!Current Team:
None

!Your Hacking skills:
Mapping *Not The Events. Just maps*
Text Editing

!What is needed:
Scripter
Someone To Do The Events And Scripts
Spriter
Movie Editor. The One That Starts The Game
Sprite Editor And Adder *Someone who changes the in battle sprites and the professer at the beginning*

[email protected]

Additional Information:
None

michaelh
November 28th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Hack Name:
Pokémon Amber

Completed %:
1% (Text editing started, thinking of main storyline)

Hack of
Pokémon Fire Red (US)

Additional Information about the hack:
Brand new Pokémon Adventure, where
you wake up from a brutal attack, suffering from
Amnesia.

Current team:
Me only

Your Hacking Skills:
Map Editing, Weather Editing, BG Music Changing and Text Editing
Scripters (2-3)
Spriters (Anyone in the community who can make good Fakemon and Trainers)
Sprite Inserters
Pallet Modifiers (Need Snowy-Town/Village Pallete, Lava-y cave and really futureistic city)
Title Screen Designers
Title Screen Inserters
People with good Pokémon names, Story lines and Place Names.
Regional/Town Map image Editors.
People who can synthensize good Pokémon cries.
People who can hack the credits.
People with good Pokémon Music
People who can insert Pokémon Music
Remixes for Poké Center and Gym Music

Additional contact possibilities:
MSN (see profile)
Email (holmesmich[AT]googlemail[dOt]com
PC Privatel Messaging

I know it's asking a lot, but I really woul like some help with this.

michaelh

Crosell
December 12th, 2006, 04:26 AM
hey i am rying to make a hack
Hackname :Pokemon Chaotic
Rom : Fire red

i need help because its my first hack and i am a real newbie at hacking i need to learn much the story is about a meteor that crashed inside hoen team cosmic had captured the meteor cuz deoxys was sleeping inside of it experiment has tried to awaken deoxys when they woke him up the rusults where chaotic pokemon mutation new island came .
more information can be fined here :)
http://gecommunity.sam-host.net/showthread.php?tid=43&page=1

i need help of all sorts of ppl who can script ,map , making sprites just ppl who can do all sorts of stuff Pm me if u want in :D

SephirothX
December 13th, 2006, 11:48 AM
I need some help.
!Hack Name:
Pokémon Iolite

!Hack of:
Ruby

New places, same story but with a few new sidequests, some Shinou Pokémon, a few Fakemon, new characters, new tiles......

!Finished %:
5%

!Current Team:
None

!Your Hacking skills:
Mapping *Not The Events. Just maps*
Text Editing
Image Editing
Pokémon Modding
Tileset Editing
Some Spriting

!What is needed:
Spriter
Palette Editor

PM or email: [email protected]

Additional Information:
None

ainee
December 15th, 2006, 06:57 AM
hack name :sargodha
hack of:pokemon fire red
additional information:TOP SECRET
finished%:not began yet
current team:i am alone wolf
Hacking skills:-10,i dont know a thing but time is a great teacher
needed:i hav many softwares and i need a helper who can tell me how to use them

Foxfighter
December 19th, 2006, 02:02 PM
[QUOTE=Foxfighter;2249714]Hack company:Shadows ink.

!Hack Name: pokemon:wave guider

!Hack of:pokemon : fire red

Additional Information about the Hack:story of lucario mew all lengendary pokemon new pokemon,towns,hero.

!Current Team:me

!Your Hacking skills:low

!What is needed:all kinds of stuf

Additional Information:HELP ME PLEASE TIS IS MY FIRST HACK

oh and title screen changer My new [email] Email is [email protected]

BuizeruChick
December 22nd, 2006, 06:08 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Skyborn

Additional Information about the Hack: A few new Pokemon, redesigned and renamed towns, new gym leaders and champion

Finished %: 0.0%

Current Team: Myself...and...myself.

Your Hacking skills: Extremely limited. I can edit text, maps, and that's about it.

What is needed: Spriter, overworld editor, map editor, Pokemon image editor, map editor, and trainer battle editor.

Additional Contact possiblities: PM me here, or email me: [email protected]

Additional Information: Um...that's about it. If you're really interested, please contact me. The only reason I haven't started on this is because I have yet to find a working Ruby ROM.

BlackRainbow*
January 15th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon SkyTower

Hack of: Pokemon Fire red

Additional Information about the Hack: New region(Iona), New Tiles, New paletts, New maps. New Legendary

Finished %: 0.7%

Current Team: myself:(

Your Hacking skills: Palette editing, Mapping, Some scripting, Titlescreen Making

What is needed: Spriter, Mapper, Scripter, Overworld maker, Text editor

Additional Contact possiblities: Pm me or add me on msn ([email protected])

Additional Information: If you are really interested add me and we can start a team:D

Colin
January 30th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Dreams

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: New Tiles, New Pokemon sprites, new trainer sprites.

Finished %: 0.5%

Current Team: Myself

Hacking skills: Changing sprites,mapping.

What is needed: Scripter, someone that can change music.

Additional Contact possiblities: PM me or, E-mail me at:[email protected]
(Please note that this is my true E-mail address.)

Additional Information:If you are really interested, contact me, and we can become a team of Pokemon hackers!
(If anyone sent a PM earlier, they may have to send it again 'cuz I had an error but, I fixed it.)

Trace
February 2nd, 2007, 10:48 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Garnet

Additional Information about the Hack: Some new Pokemon {Not many}, new region, new gym leaders.

!Current Team: Just me :'(

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, text, learning scripting.

!What is needed: Scripters, Graphic Hackers, Text Hackers, Hex Hackers, Mappers

!Additional Contact possiblities: E-mail: [email protected] MSN: [email protected] Try to PM me though.

Additional Information: Trying to find people who are experinced or non. Mostly trying to find scripters and hex hackers.

foofatron
February 9th, 2007, 07:31 PM
!Hack Name:
Pokémon Iolite

!Hack of:
Ruby

New places, same story but with new sidequests,Shinou Pokémon,Fakemon, new characters, new tiles,new gyms,ect.

!Finished %:
15%

!Current Team:
None

!Your Hacking skills:
Mapping
Text Editing
Image Editing
Pokémon Modding
Spriting
some scripting

!What is needed:
Spriter
Palette Editor
Mapers
OW spriters

PM or MSN

Iolites new manager.

nathanok
February 9th, 2007, 07:34 PM
Hack info:
This hacks name is Pokemon Aero.
It will be a hack of pokemon fire red.
The hack will have all new Storyline and characters.

Percent Finished:
We haven't actually started creating the game so we only got around:
2%.

Current team:
Administration:
-Herbert: Webmaster, and pretty much, everything else listed here! Except, of course, partnership...

Partnership:
-The Undertaker: Pokémon Future.

Development:
-Chaoz
-Dark Lucario
-Riley-nathanok

Storyline:
-Hybrid

Web Design:
-Craig: Banners, buttons.
-Delsie: Banners, buttons.
-EvilLaughKid: New Layout Maker.

Beta Testing:
-Bikaben

In-game Appearance:
-The Undertaker
-Syp3r
-Chaoz
-IggulStar

My skills:
I can script and map.

Skills needed:
We will take as much people as possible.
Scripters
Mappers
Spriter
Overworlds
Tile editors

Thats all we need for now.

Leon2457
February 15th, 2007, 01:49 PM
hack name - pokemon Magma/Aqua (unless its taken) (and only doing one until the other is finished)
Hack of - sapphire
extras - New Pokemon sprites (shinou and fakemon), new trainer sprites, edited maps.
finished % - 0.6 %
not much done yet but well i need a partner for editing sprites (i can also do this) and trainers (which i cant except for the little sprites)

current team - Leon2457 (waaah im alone)

Link2999
February 15th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Rebirth

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: A Simple Emerald Hack, but a working one to say the least :)

Finished: 80% , Working on improving the game.

Current Team: Me, lol

Your Hacking skills: Simple hex, xml, and all around coding.

What is needed: Advanced coder(s) to change title and add D/P pokemon.

Additional Contact possiblities: PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE! I DO NOT CHECK MY PMS ON A DAILY BASIS! | AIM - gamernivek | MSN - [email protected]

Additional Information: Help needed ASAP!

Neko-Kun
February 18th, 2007, 02:45 PM
Haxx Name : Pokemon Jurassic

Hack of: Pokemon fire red

Additional Information about the Hack: new map, possibly 2nd contenent(sp?), new pokes, new enemy team, new pokemon type.

Finished: 0% got a couple of sprites but i need a team really :D

Current Team: just me :)

Your Hacking skills: intermidiate spriter, urm thats it xD

What is needed: another spriter, a mapper, a tiler, a overworld editor and a experienced scripter :)

Additional Contact possiblities: add me on MSN at [email protected] (silly name i know :D), || i check my PMs often

~Neko-Kun

强有力
February 19th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Hack Name: Pokémon: Equate

Hack of: Pokémon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: This hack is set on the new Region of Equate that got formed a year ago when Regirock was arisn. Regirock caused multiple disasters and this region formed.

Finished %:
Maps: 0.5%
Sprites: 0% *Only adding a couple of new sprites*
Scripts: 0% *But i am learning*

Current Team:
None

Your Hacking skills:
Map Editing
Text Editing
Some Scripting

What is needed: Script Editor, Sprite Editor, Map Editor (inc. editing the town map you recieve), Title Screen Editor.

Additional Contact possiblities: Please contact me either by PM or by my e-mail address (see my profile).

Additional Information: None

Crosell
February 19th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Hack name : Pokemon Chaotic

Hack of :pokemon fire red.

Pokemon Chaotic

Everything was quiet , Till one night the rest got disturbed.
A meteor crashed on the island called Ruquis ,it disturbed the balance of everything on the planet.
But the worsed thing is that Team Cosmic captured the meteor ,because they knew the secret .
The secret of the sleeping deoxys.
Everything was right ,time,date,year, Team Cosmic must have planned everything .
They started doing experiment's on the meteor , trying t wake the Deoxys.
The result's where Chaotic , Deoxys woke up with a bad tempreture.
He started to unleash somekind of poisen gasses , and that was bad for the planet , Mutations , earthquakes ,Illnes and more ....
Mini Story of the game.
Because of the earthquakes , A cave opened , and horror came out of th cafe ,
Mewtwo came out ,and he was enraged by the Poisen .
Because mewtwo is made for fighting ,he started to fight .
Destroying houses and city,s , forest's and more....
You must stop Mewtwo ,Dont let him get near Deoxys ,
Purify the world before mewtwo start's The epic battle...

The boy
You are (name) And the only thing you want is your own pokemon.
So u desided to go with your friend , to the starter island ( name in devolepmentxD )
Starter island is an island where 3 groups of pokemon live ,squirtle ,charmander,bulbasaur.
WHen u get to Starter island you see something strange , A Shiny Pokemon... ( depends on the starter you choose)
SO now u have your starter , and your journey starts as an Rare pokemon Hunter ...

Suicune playes a huge role in the game because he is the only pokemon who can purify the world .

Finishednothing xD

I need a text editer and a mapper for this hack .
My hacking skills arnt that great tho :( i can make a few maps but nothing more so help is always welcome .

I hope someone is intrested in helping me .if you are Pm me ;)

jaNeMPA316
February 19th, 2007, 08:32 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Lunar

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald

Finished %: I have only made up the story, new bark town and route 101

Current Team: Just me

Your Hacking skills: I am alright at making maps/ levels, and have a wide imagination (in other words, i am good at making storys)

What is needed: A spriter, another mapper, a person who knows how to change events and a title screen editor

Additional Contact possiblities: I will give you my Msn if you wanna help

The Story:

Its just another you go from town to town battling gyms and stopping a evil team...

PM me if ya wanna help!

Cheers!

Monkey
February 21st, 2007, 03:50 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon The Evil Spy

!Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: The pokemon proffesor is to a evil spy from Team Evil that are stronger then Team Rocket

!Finished %: around 70% not sure

!Current Team: Only me with suggestions from another forum

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, not that great in text editing, spriting,

!What is needed: Scripter(that can script battle scripts moving scripts and making a script for a new team),
some1 that can work with pet,
some1 that can edit the title screen,
some1 that can change the kanto map with the new town added,
some1 that can add a flying spot for new towns
some1 that can add overworld sprites and make them
some1 that can edit the forgotting text after its finished

!Additional Contact possiblities: Trough PM on this site

Additional Information: n/a

thit was it i hope so not i will edit later or ask the peoples that can help me if they know how

Corrosion
February 21st, 2007, 12:15 PM
Good Evening folks. I won't bore you with the constant details of this project, but i'll sum it up:

Hack Name: Pokemon Amber edition (though i see the name has been used above- if that
project comes to fruition i will rename this.)

Hack of: Pokemon Emerald, and perhaps later on either Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Additional Information about the Hack: This hack is intended for play on a flash card.

Features:

1. The hack brings in a new region, Cingulus (Below, map designed by myself) which will be bigger and better (hopefully) than any previously seen map.

2. Brings back night and day.

3. More weather conditions (Snow overworld, Hail, Storm at sea etc) bringing in new possibilities.

4. Features from the Ruby Sapphire and Emerald mixed with those of Fire Red Leaf Green

5. All pokemon up to the Fire red and Leaf Green using the sprites from Pearl and Diamond

6. Intended for the use on a flash card (so trading enabled if possible)

7. Many cultures in the region- including Mayan, Arabic and Ancient Greek.

8. More shops including "Secret Pkmn Centers/Marts"- Everyday conveniences found in trees and cut into the stone like Secret bases.

9. Secret bases are bigger and allow unlimited items inside.

10. All legendary pokemon will be available- except for the unobtainables (Which opens a new idea)

11. All HMs (probably apart from Whirlpool)

12. Return of the Radio and other features from games previous to the GBA era.

Smaller ideas are available on request, and more of these ideas are being divised.

Ideas:

1. Possibility of a larger Battle Frontier.

2. More Items.

3. ONCE the game is completed then it can be looked into to add in the other regions and more pokemon.

4. Also if the game is finished translations could be rustled up.

5. If the game is completed (Which arouses doubt) then perhaps the unobtainables could be somehow patched into the game with a Lunar IPS patch.

6. Perhaps there could be more gyms than in previous games in the single continent.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1159/cingulusfinalwithoutnamyx0.png
This is Cingulus- If you have any ideas or changes which you think should be applies please do PM or email me (Details below).

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9519/spriamy3.png
Cingulus without the routes and the towns. NB: The islands are different as i changed them while adding in the cities and routes. The islands surrounded by darker sea are all open- all have at least one feature but a few have towns. One of the islands on the bottom left is to be the new Battle Frontier- which one i'm not sure yet.

Story basis: Slightly like the Pokemon dungeon games recently released, the games focus around the idea that there is unbalance in the pokemon world. Pokemon are adapting wild and violent tendencies, often attacking human cities unprovoked.

Finished: Story frame is set, but alterations will inevitably be made. The maps have not been made, but this will commence shortly. Building and terrain sprites needed. Scripting has not been done.

Current Team: None for the Mo', but one may be formed.

My Hacking skills: I have experience with a resource hacker and i can do basic programming- i think i also have got to grips with EliteMap and Advanced Map. I also do graphics on Photoshop and have experience spriting for other games, especially Advance wars.

What is needed:

-Building, terrain and trainer sprites

-More mappers and scripters

-People willing to determine the positions of pokemon, gyms and their leaders, trainer names and classes, City names, other features

You can...

-PM me

-Send me an e-mail at [email protected]

-Talk to me on MSN at [email protected] (I'm relatively inactive on this, but if you PM me prior to a convo we can start it.)

-And Skype will hopefully be up soon, though i dont have an operational microphone.

Additional Information: Anyone who contributes WILL BE CREDITED. Dont hesitate to contact me. In the next few weeks from Sunday i wont be too active, but still contact me on e-mail. I will start a new topic when i have some screenshots of the actual game.

demon_x
February 26th, 2007, 03:53 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon: Arc monsters

!Hack of: pokemon gold

Additional Information about the Hack: Mewtwo and The Digimon emperor have teamed up to take over the world

!Finished %: about 5

!Your Hacking skills: I use programs for text and maps

!What is needed: someone to change the sprites for elite four and a few others and someone to change the intro if they can

Additional Information: i might need a tester later

wmoor0826
March 20th, 2007, 09:45 PM
This is my first hack, and I wanted to make it good...

Hack Name: Pokemon: Burning Sylver

Additional Information about the Hack: NOT a remake of GS, Its gonna be ruby with new events, new towns, a new hero, some edited pokemon sprites, some pokemon evolve that aren't supposed to, some pokemon evolve by level instead of stones or trading, some by stones instead of stones...

Finished %: about 5%, idk, i finished mapping the first 3 towns...

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, a little bit of spriting, text-editing, and a really fast learner...

What is needed: Someone who knows how to add events (like rayquaza events), someone who knows how to add pokemarts or centers to towns, someone to help with spriting, and someone who knows how to add more trades.

Additional Contact possiblities: Just PM me if you want to help.

Additional Information: I would really appreciate it.

HYPERCANNON
March 25th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon GS Chronicles

Additional Info: Feature Pokemon from all 4 Generation, Johto and Kanto regions

Finished: .01%

Current Team: Just me

My Hacking Skills: Mapping, Sprite Editing, (ideas)

What is needed: Hex person, scripter, tileset editor, another mapper and spriter, person who knows tilelayer pro

Additional contact: [email protected]

Additional Info: ready to get started on making a good game!

<<Haruki Adachi>>
March 25th, 2007, 08:27 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Solar Crimson/Lunar Grey

!Hack of: Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack:you are a hero(boy/girl)who just got blasted out of your dimension after being briefed to the world of Pokemon.It is now your job to stop the new Team Obis and Team Demi in the new area of Ore filled with shinow and new pokemon.along the way you will recruit new members to your team.

!Finished %: 0.1

!Current Team:cosmos
leader:me
hexer:me
spriter:-
ow editor:-
texter:-
Members:me and Modhacker

!Your Hacking skills:A just know how to change starters with hex(need to fin tutorials)

!What is needed:spriter,overworld editor,text editor

!Additional Contact possiblities: my email [email protected]
and PM

Additional Information:need beginning - advanced hackers

Rakii
March 26th, 2007, 07:41 PM
!Hack Name: Hm.. well we really don't have one yet so...
Pokemon: Distorted Reality(working title)

!Hack of: Ruby. I wated to do saffire but nooo. evryone loves hacking ruby. why? I have no idea.

Additional Information about the Hack: well...get ready.

this hack is really different from all other pokemon hacks i the fact thatit does not focus around badges. rather it is based on the compelling need to get home. You play as a young boy/girl who gets transported to the world of pokemon somehow with your dog. of course you've played pokemon before but only up to G/S. so theentire double battle thing is new to you. and that's when you hook up with a resistance group who explains that the gym leadrs are really evil government agents ruling over the towns for the imperialistist rejime. or so the think.....

Features(hopefully)-

-a healthy mix of pokemon from all three generations.
-sprinkled with a light helping of fakemon (Snolven{ice}, a ghost/normal and others...)
-new storyline. yes not just a pokemon rip off were you collect badges...
-articuno, Lugia and groudon are now gods.
-four major regions including frozen north wastes, eastern tropics and southern desert
-every trainer battle is double, even if the trainer has one pokemon(I wish)
-two starters. One is default(your dog(chilpy), anouther is either treecko, cyndiquil or squirtle
-evolution changes.(look! Scyther now evoles into scizzor at lvl 24 without the metal coat or trading!)
-the renaming o only some towns just for fun.
-you can get your own pokemon i think if you can help us.

!Finished %: 2% I've alreayd outlined all the pokemon appearing ion the game and made some of the custom pokemon myself.

!Current Team: Real life friend. and that's it. He currently can only do the battle editng and hopefully will be able to make he trainer battles all double. hopefully......

!Your Hacking skills: Me? I'm mostly a spriter. Althought i just started out not too long ago, my skills are apparently great. in fact my avatar is one of my creations that only took me a few hours. It's also one of the games pokemon, Snolven. other than that, i'm really good at story making(really good), but that's about it. Mostly it's just basic map editing that i can do.

!What is needed: Mapper, texting, hex editor, scriptor. and also someone who knows how to change the ash effect from the volcano into a snow effect.

!Additional Contact possiblities: email me or pm me. email [email protected]

Additional Information: techincally my first hack, but not my first game. I've been around

Cevian
March 28th, 2007, 09:32 PM
!Hack Name: 2 Version: Pokemon RedOak and AshGray

!Hack of: FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: As you might be able to tell for the names, it involves Gary and Ash from the anime, using their extended person, but it's not just a remake with them set as the main characters. It's set in the future of that, starting new people as main characters going through the Kanto League. New Gym Leaders, new events, Hoenn Pokemon, a new Evil Team are planned, and a new Professor, but if you've been keeping up it should be easy to guess who.

Reason for 2 versions: I want to be able to put more personality into the rival. I don't know if it's possible to make it so your Rival changes genders in FR/LG like in R/S/E, but I want it to be possible to have the different gender rival say different things, so one will be the Male main character's version, and the other will be the Female.

!Finished %: .005%

!Current Team: Me, Myself, and I.

!Your Hacking skills: I've figured out how to map, move events around, and edit warps so they work. I am also an ok spriter.

!What is needed: Umm, everything else... Mapper, Scripter, Possibly a Tileset editor, Hex Editor, and anything else I've forgotten.

!Additional Contact possibilities: YIM: blm_mage. Doubles as an E-Mail.

Additional Information: Everyone, especially team members are welcome to suggest story and such ideas.

pokeplayer
April 2nd, 2007, 04:21 AM
Hi other hackers

I am Pokeplayer

i am making a hack of ruby called Megaman Adventures MMX

Its like pokemon but it has megaman sprites , new story and new maps

Finished %:0.001

current Team:Me,5 testers(my skool mates)

Hacking skills: Ideas and stat editing

What is needed: Quality mappers,hex editers,scripters and text editors

AIM: InitialXdeath
Hotmail:[email protected]

Additional Information:
If You like Megaman youll want to help

Ratchetrules
April 3rd, 2007, 07:10 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Coral

Additional Information about the Hack: Totaly new pokemon, maps, characters etc..

!Finished %: 2%

!Current Team: Me, and some guys on another forum

!Your Hacking skills: Almost all I need right now...

!What is needed: Someone who can change the ingame sprites! And maybe a scripter...

Additional Information: E-mail, not MSN

duncanrcook
April 4th, 2007, 02:41 PM
!Hack Name: don't have one yet

!Hack of: ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: dont really have storyline yet. you start out in a town where people live in caves. thats what i got done so far...

!Finished %: 2

!Your Hacking skills: mapping

!What is needed: mostly scripting and spriting

Additional Information:

~Red
April 5th, 2007, 07:37 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Time and Matter

!Hack of: Ruby (US)

Additional Information about the Hack: You start off in the Llamarada region in a town called Berton Town. You choose between Ash or Gary (No girl trainer I'm afraid!)

You have to go between towns & cities collecting badges and training Pokemon etc. But because Llamarada is a small region you take a boat to Johto! (from Cianwood to Ecruteak only available) You may also go to Pallet Town and the Kanto Elite 4.

!Finished %: 25% maps, everything else: 0%

!Current Team: Me.

!Your Hacking skills: I can map and do text editing.

!What is needed: Spriter, script writer (as in CPU movement and events), tileset inserter and creator, region map editor and beta tester.

!Additional Contact possibilities: [email protected] (MSN has broken!)

Additional Information: a pic of first town:
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s101/Ashandmisty101/BertonTownfinal.jpg

Hyunbin
April 5th, 2007, 07:29 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Dreamstar (yeah just ignore my signature lol ^^;;;)

Hack of: leafgreen

Additional Information about the Hack: 151 new pokemon, gym leaders, elite four, maps, playable characters, other characters, story line

story: new legendary pokemon spotted in kanto. team rocket chases it to new region of kansei. team rocket finds other new pokemon not native to kanto and sets up a new branch in kansei. player has also just arrived in kansei by ferry and is off to participate in the kansei pokemon league. player meets trainer who was sent by the professor to investigate and asks player for help.

Finished: .5% (sad.. i know ._.)

Current Team: me, (friend.. for constructive criticism? lol)

Your Hacking skills: map editing, pallete hacking, sprite editing, non-hex text editing

What is needed: scripter, pokemon attack and pokedex entry hacker

Additional Information:

Infusions
April 8th, 2007, 09:40 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Yellow Remake (Working title)

!Hack of: FireRed/LeafGreen

Additional Information about the Hack: Basically, what the title says. A Pokemon Yellow remake. I'll be redoing most of the Yellow sprites, Pikachu emotions, Jessie+James sprites, etc. As well as writing down some of the story points and dialouge in the game and events so they can be re-created.

!Finished %: .1%

!Current Team: Just me at the moment.

!My Hacking skills: Spriter

!What is needed: Mapper, Scripter, Tile editor, title screen editor. And quite possibly, just anyone else who has talent in hacking ROMs.

E-MAIL: [email protected]
MSN MESSENGER: [email protected]
FREQUENTLY ON: [www].Infusions.deviantart.com (You can send a note to me if you have an account)

Additional Information: I have about little to no knowledge on hacking ROMs, so I really only have a slight idea of what is needed to hack the ROM nicely, based on what I read here. (Mappers, scripters, tile editors, title screen editor, ETC)

Jubilation
April 24th, 2007, 03:01 AM
!Hack Name:Emerald Jhoto

!Hack of:Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack:Main difference is the pokemon and gym leaders have changed to Jhoto pokemon only

!Finished %:Probaly 3 or 4%

!Your Hacking skills:Changing starter pokemon and I cant change my rivals pokemon

!What is needed:Everything else

!Additional Contact possiblities:My msn ([email protected])

Additional Infomation: Nothing really

DEMON
April 27th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon Black Gem

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb87/DRAGONs_019/blackgem2.gifhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb87/DRAGONs_019/dry_29733.gifhttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb87/DRAGONs_019/dry.gif

In this game you will have pokemon from all four regions including some new ones.
You will begin in a town called Maldiff Town and choose between four starters. To the right of the town there is a maze and in the middle some grass. In the grass there will be a mew. But you can only get to the maze with CUT, ROCK SMASH and SURF. So you cannot get it until your pokemon have leveled up quite a bit. The Bad Guys will be called TEAM MEWTATION (or if anyone can think of something better). These Bad Guys Mutate pokemon for their amusement and then they realise the power they have so the use this new found power to **TAKE OVER THE WORLD**. You will choose from the hero/heroine from Pokemon Gold. There will be eight GYMS and eight pokemon ELITE trainers (one of which will be TEAM MEWTATIONS leader seeking revenge...). Heros from other pokemon games will be normal battles apart from ASH who will be THE POKEMON MASTER!

Co. Name:Mew-tation

Hack of:http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb87/DRAGONs_019/fire2.gif

Finished 0%:

Current Team:Me, duncanrcook, WHO ELSE WANTS TO.!.!.!.

Your Hacking skills: I am new to this and i am ok at mapping.

What is needed:everything.

Additional Contact possiblities: [email protected] Email not MsN

HELP ME PLZZZ...

AztecSunshine
May 1st, 2007, 05:05 AM
hack name :blue rainbow
co. :mudkib co.
hack of :pokemon fire red
finshed:0.0%
current team :me
my hacking skills: mapping
needed : every thing
e mail: [email protected]

Sakio
May 11th, 2007, 05:39 PM
!Hack Name: Destiny Of Darkness

Additional Information about the Hack: Hoping for people to help me with different Hero/Heroine - Different Prof Sprite - New maps - Different Elite Four - Stronger trainers - Revamped gyms - Different title screen (Duh)

!Finished %: 0.01% ( Changed Starters.. )

!Current Team: Seth (Me)

!Your Hacking skills: I am a novice hacker but I am learning quickly..

!What is needed: Spriter - Scripter - Mapper

!Additional Contact possiblities: MSN & E-mail : [email protected]

Additional Information: I need help ASAP..

gilad571
May 19th, 2007, 04:50 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Adamantium

!Hack of: Ruby / sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: whole new map, pokemon, trainers.. I'm not so good at doing that, so I'm gonna really need someone to help me develop it.
oh, and I can use help with the story line.

!Finished %: none

!Current Team: none, just me

!Your Hacking skills: 4 in a scale of 1-10, that's why i need help. I do the sprites, and i can edit stuff using AMap. nothing more.

!What is needed:
map editors, scripters, more spriters, and any help possible.

WMessenger:
[email protected]

Additional Information:
my name is Gilad, i'm 16, and this is gonna be my 1st serious hack.

Dark_porygon
May 20th, 2007, 01:51 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Wind Version

!Hack of: Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: Working on

!Finished %: about 7%

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, some spriting

!What is needed: Scripter,Pallete Editor, Title Screen editor, Tile inserter

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM, MSN: [email protected]

Additional Information: not much:P

Gllen Nadis
May 21st, 2007, 09:58 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon Purple (Simply because it is the only primary or secondary color that has not been used for either a legitimate game or a hack.)

Hack of: LeafGreen

The hack will be set in a different region, which I have already mapped out. The catchable Pokemon will include many of the best known Pokemon from each region, with the exception of Sinnoh, as well as a wide variety of Fakemon. The ratio of Pokemon to Fakemon will be approximately 1:3.

Additionally, breeding will be gone, replaced instead by a device that will be placed in the new Pokemon Lab. It will be a genetic manipulation device, by which you may essentially build the ultimate Pokemon from the Pokemon you already possess. This device will allow you to recombine the IVs of the Pokemon in your party, picking and choosing which of your six Pokemon's IV's will be used for each of the IV's of the new Pokemon. The new Pokemon's species will be selectable from any of the Pokemon you have in your Pokedex, and its initial moveset will be selectable from any of those of your current team of six pokemon. The Pokemon will then be generated, at level 1, to be raised as any other Pokemon. Since you will only be able to use the moves and IV's of existing Pokemon, you will not be able to use the genetic manipulator to simply create a super pokemon, but it will be a far more predictable and useful way to gather more pokemon of a given species than either breeding or catching.

Finished %: (Cannot be expressed as a numerical value)

Current Team: Gllen Nadis (Me)

Your Hacking skills:
I am quite a versatile hacker, though I have never publicly released any of my hacks. I am capable in just about every specialized field of study in the hacking sphere. However, the two areas I am not knowledgable in are Hex-editing and Scripting, though I would love to learn, if there is someone willing to educate me.

What is needed:
As of now I need three things:
A more talented graphics editor than myself who can create the trainer's sprites and images.
An experienced and knowledgable hacker who can advise me on how to accomplish several of the more complicated parts of my hack.
And input, input, input. I need a whole bunch of trainer ideas, evil team ideas, votes for which Pokemon should remain in the hack, and most of all, Fakemon. Any Fakemon you've ever thought up are free game, just so long as you do not specify legendary status. Pictures are a huge bonus, as a lack of pictures makes it far more difficult to make the sprites and images that suit your conception of the Fakemon.

The best way to contact me would be by Email ([email protected]) or AIM (Bacon120791).

Thank you for either your assistance, ideas, or both.

SytheXP
June 8th, 2007, 06:53 PM
!Hack Name: Chaomon

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby Version(U)

Additional Information about the Hack: None really if you want specifics i have a forum pm me for the link

!Finished %: etimated 10%

!Current Team: SctheXP(me), Dyingdemon2(Andy), KillaXP(Nick)

!Your Hacking skills: Im a spriter and can map edit but Im not good at map editing, I can really do anything if I have a good tutorial giving detailed examples. But Im mostly a spriter and Im working on trainer,pokemon and a few OW's but im not good at OW's.

!What is needed: Map Editor(Not needed but wanted), OW spriter (not needed but wanted), Anything else besides spriter and scripter although itd be nice to have someone help Andy so he definatly know what hes doing.

!Additional Contact possiblities: scythexp@aol[email protected] or on our forums. PM on here and if you need the link for forums PM on here as well.

Additional Information: Chaomon uses the same pokemon with approximatly 151 new pokemon all with a new look. Smaller cuter and stronger these tiny creatures are like the originals. Come to the world of chaomon and help. Chaomon use chao versions of the pokemon and some fakemon. The story is changed duh and theres going to be a new region. Thats really the only info there is. Um also thanks to anyone who helps. Oh and I am interested in starting a team but first id like to get some help and If you help Id like you to join the team.

Apache
June 9th, 2007, 01:49 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Project Liberation: Chaos Balck & Tranquil Light (Two diffrent versions one your the hero and the other your the rival)

!Hack of: Fire Red.

Additional Information about the Hack: I don't want to post the entire story (Cuz its big) but the goverment has started useing pokemon for military use and you either join the pokemon liberation front and try and help the pokemon who are being forced to kill or join the military and take on the ristance and crush all opposition.

Features:
-Origional Storyline
-New Starters
-New Trainers
-Bonus missions after you beat the game and a chance to colect various legendary pokemon and rechallenge various trainers with stronger pokemon.
-No more traiding to have pokemon evolve.

!Finished %: I dont know the exact percent I would say around 1%. I have already set the new starters and am working on the introduction.

!Current Team: Me,and a buddie (Hes a great spriter), and people have sent me sprites to use as trainers and stuff.

!Your Hacking skills: Good spriter, good map editor, begining scripter (I can write basic stuff).

!What is needed: I only need some one to help edit the title screen (Change Charzard to a Gengar for one version and to a Dragonite for the other), and the intro sprites (Oak, The Main Guy, and The Rival. I already have all the sprites).

You can always Pm me.
Email: [email protected]
Msn:[email protected]
Aim:TacoPunk180

Additional Information: Help is greatly appreciated, in turn I can add your persional trainer into the game or add in an easter egg in your behalf (Like your name in the side of a mountain). You can also contact me about the plot, or request I pm you any beta versions before they are offically released.

Ripper
June 9th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Yellow 2 (because Lightning was taken :D)

Hack of: Pokemon Leaf Green

Additional Info: Pokemon Y2 has the smae storyline as Yellow version however somethings have dramaticly changed. Upon completing Kanto you will be given the opportunity to travel to Jhoto and Hoehn and 'starting again.'

Features:
- Pokemon from all 3 Generations
- Jessie and James
- The ability to goto Jhoto and Hoehn
- New storylines for Jhoto and Hoehn
- All 386 Pokemon

Finished: 8% (Changed most of the wild Poekmon for Khanto aswell as having the first 3 towns/cities from Hoehn completed))

Current Team: Just Me

What is needed: I require a couple of people who can Script as I cannot yet do that. I can edit Maps and work on the stroyline though.

Contact Info: [email protected] (Live Messenger and Email)

Additional Info2: This is goin to be my first hack and I would love for some people to help me out. You will be rewarded ingame!

jack276
June 9th, 2007, 03:14 PM
!Hack Name: pokemon amber

!Hack of: pokemon ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: brand new region, all pokemon will be catchable.

!Finished %: 10

!Current Team: just me :(

!Your Hacking skills: fairly new to hacking but picking up skills fast. i think i am good at mapping but i cant script

!What is needed: a scripter, somebody to change the title screen and any other help

!Additional Contact possiblities: email me at [email protected]

Additional Information: this offer is open to anyone who has some experience and skill at hacking

~Dai-kun~
June 16th, 2007, 06:42 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Aurora(Poke' Rora)

!Hack of: Pokemon Ruby AVXE

!Finished %: 10% Meh.I could do better.

!Current Team: Dunno people don't pm me back no mo.(0)

!Your Hacking skills: Super mapper/texter Super poor scripter good spriter(can't sprite D/P Pokes,and intro sprites)

!What is needed: A good scripter/spriter that can listen to my needs and requests in a certain area of PR when I PM them.

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me right here on Pkmncom.

Additional Information: For the intro screen I need someone who can make a picture for the intro of my game have
a good Pixel Art picture of Weavile,Milotic,and Scizor.

NintendoJoe
June 21st, 2007, 10:22 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Dark Crystal

New Region Called Mealive
all 4 gen pokemon
all pokemon catchable
4 new gyms (elite gyms more we be told soon)
NEW Heros

!Finished %: 1.5%

!Current Team: Just me =( (pm me if ya wanna help)

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Scritping and Hex editing to a certent extent (same with spriting)

!What is needed:NEW hero Sprits, 4th Gen pokemon Sprits and new Tiles.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Pm or [email protected]

Additional Information: When my Joetendo Incorpated form is up ill be recuiting members

gag15
June 22nd, 2007, 11:37 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Blue Sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: Just another hack of Pokemon Sapphire. It is my first hack and I need lots of help, so if you can plz help!

!Finished %: I had to restart and it is about 0.1%

!What is needed: Scripters,sprites,mappers,and someone that can help me with the story.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Additional Information: Just need lots of help so plz if u can help! plz and thx u

whirpoolboy
June 23rd, 2007, 07:43 AM
Where can i download mid2agb

destinedjagold
June 24th, 2007, 11:45 PM
]!Hack Name: Pokemon Ruby Destiny[/COLOR]

Additional Information about the Hack: All legendaries in the
1st, 2nd and 3rd generation pokemon are accessible...

!Finished %: 34%
!Current Team: -None-

!Your Hacking skills: Beginner (don't know how to make trainer battle scripts, movement scripts, title screen editing)
!What is needed: Title screen... Can anyone send me a title screen (already edited) of Rubi that states Ruby Destiny..?
!Additional Contact possiblities: email me at [email protected] or you could visit my website at www.freewebs.com/darkjagold...
Additional Information: Pokemon Ruby Destiny is just an improvement of Pokemon Ruby... If you choose a female character, then your rival is somehow connected to the newly victorious PKMN trainer who just became the champion... But if you choose a male character, I advice not to choose Mudkip for her first Pokemon is an Electric type.

n00b hacker
June 28th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Hack Name: Haven't Decided

Hack of: Either Fire Red or Emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: Its barely started so many things are possible

Finished %: 00

Current Team: No one

Your Hacking skills: Low (i can chamge trainers pokemon)

What is needed: A scripter, a maper, and someone to make sprites

Additional Information: I was thinking about having the game set in the johto region, and for the starters: bulbasaur cynaquill and mudkip

Black Mage
June 29th, 2007, 09:33 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon: Rose

!Hack of: Pokemon: Pearl

!Your Hacking skills: None

!What is needed: Anything Needed to make a Hack

!Additional Contact possiblities: AIM: itslukey Yahoo Messenger: lukeypoo88

Additional Information: I've been "making" this game for almost three years now. Now I want to actually make a hack of it. Please help!

clakes707
June 29th, 2007, 08:49 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon: Dark Edge

Additional Information about the Hack: The usual goal-become Champion, but there is a group called Team Edge who dream of taking the place of the Elite 4. to do this, they are trying to release the Dark dragonite and use it to defeat the Elite 4. But, if the Black Dragonite is released, the world will be overun by Dark Pokemon.

!Your Hacking skills: Not that great

!What is needed: A title edit with a dark pokemon that can just barely be seen to be Dragonite, and some scripting help.

!Additional Contact possiblities: clakes707@yahoo.com

Additional Information: I am only a few days old at hacking , and I need some help to get me started.

destinedjagold
July 3rd, 2007, 06:40 AM
!Hack Name:
POKEMON RUBY DESTINY

!Hack of:

POKEMON RUBY

All legendaries in PKMN color, metal and in Sapphire are accessible. With Dark Lugia as the main PKMN to be caught.., for it's the strongest in my hack.

!Finished %:
93%

!Current Team:
-NONE-

!Your Hacking skills:
A little bit in scripting, map editing, text changer, colored text changer, uhmm....., I think that's all I've got...

!What is needed:
I need someone that can help me edit the title screen 'cause I don't know how... That's all I need in my hack. And a script that one person in my hack will give the player the national dex

www.freewebs.com/darkjagold

or

jagolddemium@yahoo.com

Additional Information:

visit my website, www.freewebs.com/darkjagold for the info's of my hack.

pokemonlover93
July 3rd, 2007, 04:11 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Silver Sea

Additional Information about the Hack: New Maps, New People, Same Pokemon, Shadow Lugia, and a lot more. :)

!Finished %: 5.0

!Current Team: Nobody, Recruiting Now!

!Your Hacking skills: Spriting Very Good, Scripting Very Very Poor

!What is needed: Mapper, Scripter, Spriter, all the things, that hacks need

!Additional Contact possiblities: E-mail me.Or message me, allen1993ga@yahoo.com

Additional Information: Want to know more? Contact me in any way.

trivium
July 4th, 2007, 12:54 AM
Needed Information:!Hack Name: pokemon kanto adventures (probly going to change name for copyright reasons

!Hack of: pkmn fire red

!Finished %: 5

!Current Team: me, mr. altosax

!Your Hacking skills: not great just starting

!What is needed: a scripter ho knows what there doing and mapper

!Additional Contact possiblities: me

Additional Information: his is a big game so don't bite off more than you can chew.

Thrace
July 5th, 2007, 01:25 AM
Hack Name: Not sure yet

Hack of: Emerald

Finished %: 20-30%

What is needed: Tiles in a rom base (Kyledove's, Firereds One Island Pokecenter and some Diamond and Pearl tiles) and (not necessary) Pearl and Diamond sprites

AlexPriest
July 5th, 2007, 07:06 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Yellow Advanced(?)

Additional Information about the Hack: Pokemon Yellow remake, also will have new characters, all 386 pokemon obtainable, new region, other new things

!Finished %: 2%

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Basic Scripting, Basic Hex Editing, etc.

!What is needed: Spriting, Scripting, Hex editor, maybe mapping

!Additional Contact possiblities: newagehippy3000@hotmail.com

Shinyzubat
July 5th, 2007, 10:17 AM
!Hack Name: Pokémon Silent Cry

!Hack of: Pokémon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: New Pokémon, new people, new starters, new weather effect (darkness), some old Pokémon, D/P Pokémon

!Finished %: 0.07%

!Current Team: just me so far.

!Your Hacking skills: Only really able to make half-decent maps on EliteMap and Pokémon Amplifier, and able to change the starters. That's all.

!What is needed: Scripter, Spriter, Hex Editing, and maybe mapping

!Additional Contact possiblities: shinyzubat@btinternet.com

ljdontplay
July 7th, 2007, 01:51 PM
HACK NAME: Pokemon Flux Version

HACK OF: Pokemon Fire Red

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: I have the story line already thought out and written down, the new evil team is TEAM TWILIGHT...i dont want to spoil the rest though...some new pokemon...not alot though.

FINISHED: 00000.02%

CURRENT TEAM:i would like one:cheeky::cheeky:

HACKING SKILLS: Spriting(i suck at it though)

WHAT NEEDED: Everything...and a good Fakemon spriter(high-quality plz), evrybody is excepted once u are an expert!I also need an excellent spriter for original trainer sprites and TEAM TWILIGHT leader and other things, also need a hex-expert, a good scriptor,....EVERYTHING!!!

Contact INFO: lj_dont_play@hotmail.com OR lj_dont_play@yahoo.com plz contact if u want to help

Additional INFO: I also need a good map and someone who can make towns and cities perfectly, someone like ZEL(worships at his feet for shinygold) or other experts. There will be some new pokemon, but 35 at tops.

Kardin
July 14th, 2007, 05:03 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Obsidian

Additional Information about the Hack: I want to make a Pokemon game with a dark twist to it, meaning the story will not be as upbeat as in conventional Pokemon games. I've established the this game's antagonistic organization; Team Scourge will be both intelligent and truly sinister. I've also decided that in order to make all the R/S/FR/LG Pokemon available, this game will offer a myriad of sidequests, although Legendaries may be replaced with Pokemon of my own design (I'm looking at you, Entei, Suicune and Raikou) in order to give Otherin more flavor. Mew, Celebi, Deoxys and Jirachi WILL be replaced with legendaries of my own design, and not nearly as impossible to find. Additionally, players will be given a lone Cubone for story purposes, instead of a starter.

!Finished %: I can't give an exact percentage, but I'd guess around 0%.

!Current Team: Myself

!Your Hacking skills: Map design, story writing, character design

!What is needed: A skilled code editor, fluent in the Pokescript programming language. A spriter would be helpful too.

!Additional Contact possiblities: It is requested that anybody interested in helping with this project have MSN or AIM so that I can keep in frequent contact with them.

Additional Information: None.

PiplupGHacker
July 17th, 2007, 09:57 AM
!Hack Name: Pikmon

Additional Information about the Hack: Will include only DP pokemon and Pikmin.

!Finished %: Currently 0% because I need more people.

!Current Team: Just Me.

!Your Hacking skills: My hacking skills are just text editor, mapper(but not so good at mapping)using tools like wild pokemon modifier

!What is needed: Spriter, secondary mapper, Secondary etc. tool person.

!Additional Contact possiblities: pokefanatic101@aol.com, PM Me, IM me at puffleboy.

Additional Information: Pikmin Types and Pokemon Types:
Water type= Blue Pikmin
Poison Type= White Pikmin
Electric Type= Yellow Pikmin
Normal Type= Purple Pikmin
Grass Type= New green Pikmin
Fire Type= Red Pikmin
Ground/Rock Type= New Pink Pikmin
Dark Type= New Black Pikmin
Psychic/Ghost Type= New Black Pikmin (different shade)

glenmont9413
July 17th, 2007, 08:58 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Surface Of The Ocean: Rescuing a Friend

Additional Information about the Hack: Storyline... trying to rescue your father from a guy named George Valentino...

!Finished %: 5%

!Current Team: Stupid Dumb Hackers Inc. (names Going to be changed since we got more pple in team)

!Your Hacking skills: Map design, I'm Kind Of A NOOB in Scripting, Story Writing, IM A NOOB... i use EliteMap... An Tile Molester... And HackMew's Toolbox Factory Programs...

!What is needed: A New Title Screen, A New Map, A New Intro... New Character Looks... New Prof. Look... Another Option Other Than Boy and Girl... Fix Invisible Voids That U Cant Walk through... To Know How To Change THe Name Of Town... How To Get People to say different things... and to add people and objects... and to remove unwanted terrain that appeared by itself and i didnt put it there... figure out a new place to begin... add other maps for kanto and jhoto and maybe sinnoh... HELP!!! and GRASS ATRIBUTES...

!Additional Contact possiblities: AIM Screen Name- glenmont9413 |Email- glenmont9413@yahoo.com | Yahoo Msngr- glenmont9413@yahoo.com | Myspace- Myspace.com/watup_dawg

Additional Information: An Applecrok Production...
Will have credit for people who have helped me...
I'm Hacking This Rom on Windows 98...
More Info That Im Not Thinkin Bout Rite Now......
NEED EXPERTS TO HELP!!!

Pokehack123Torchic777
July 19th, 2007, 11:18 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Ocean Rapids

New Pokemon (4th Gen Hackers Needed)
New Maps

!Finished %: 0.001

!Current Team:
Me (Only)

!Your Hacking skills:
Skilled In: Mapping And Text Hacking

!What is needed:
Scripters And 4th Gen Hackers

!Additional Contact possiblities: None (Only This Forum)

Additional Information:
This Is My First Ever Hack

elfin123
July 21st, 2007, 10:41 AM
Hack Name: to be decided

Hack of: Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack: Still Kanto(sort of), new maps, new hero/ine, new places, new trainers, all pokemon avalible, and more.

Current Team: Me(elfin123)

Your Hacking skills: i can do alot of stuff as long as i have the program for it. i know aliitle bit of scripting.

What is needed: Scripting, Spriting, Hex, the works.

Additional Contact possiblities: pm me

Additional Information: i need ALOT of help this is my first hack.

willypiggy
July 22nd, 2007, 01:32 PM
!Hack Name:None Yet

!Hack of:Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack:Well I havent decided on the storyline yet.

!Finished %:0.5

!Current Team:None

!Your Hacking skills:Low/Medium

!What is needed:Sprites

!Additional Contact possiblities:Pm me here, Willypiggy on Serebii, e-mail cowninja10@yahoo.com (please only E-Mail me if you have sent me PMs and havent responded) Xfire: Willypiggy (I'm allways on) Smogon: Willypiggy.

Additional Information:Just need someone to make some overworlds and trainer sprites.

Momoko
July 23rd, 2007, 11:36 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Sparkle Gold

Additional Information about the Hack: Takes place in Johto,same maps,new trainers,revamped pokemon from Gold,all 386 pokemon available&more

!Finished %:around...1%

!Current Team: Me,Chamander07

!Your Hacking skills:Spriting-awesome.8/10,Scripting-Low.3/10,Revamping-medium 5/10

!What is needed: somebody that can easily map Johto and can finish the first few towns quickly. so basically we need a Johto Mapper.

!Additional Contact possiblities: umm....You can contact Charmander07 but contacting me would be better since im on like half the day.

Additional Information: none

Please come and join our team! :D

treytrey113
July 25th, 2007, 11:59 AM
!Hack Name:POKEMOM Shady Fog

!Hack of:pokemon fire red

Additional Information about the Hack:as of now we are slowly working on the town's and editing them with my map editor.

!Finished %:up to the water badge with text and and pallet town and viridian city, haven't really started with pokemon placement

!Current Team:me and dragonslayerboy

!Your Hacking skills:text okay but needs work mapping none.

!What is needed:a hex editor for the gyms really important and a storyline helper.

!Additional Contact possiblities: treytrey113@freegenmail.com
or PM

Additional Information:I will help your hack if you need it but you need to help our hack to and also if you want a video of what has been done to pallet town check out the user mugenfool on youtube for those who do not know mugen is a fighting game maker that is all.

Bakuran
July 28th, 2007, 07:21 AM
!Hack Name:

Name of Hack:
Pokemon Chronicles (May change.)

Hack of: Pokemon Fire Red

Hack will start from the Kanto, where you will collect the first 8 badges, however, I want to add the other regions that were included with Gold/Silver/Crystal, and Ruby and Sapphire. I've heard that this is possible with Fire Red version, but will take a lot of time. I'm willing to try this. Included as well will be extra features from previous games, requiring scripting.

!Finished %: 0.01
- Ideas being planned out.

!Current Team:
Myself;; I'm in need of others desperately.

!Your Hacking skills:
None I know about. I'm planning to advance this through practice however, I have pretty good knowledge of sprites however, and could help with that.
!What is needed:

You can contact me in these ways:
EMAIL: HellzFlesh@Gmail.com
MSN: HellzFlesh@Gmail.com
AIM: ImGumbalicious
Yahoo: ImGumbalicious
or here on the PC Forums.

Additional Information: This hack will take a lot of time, but I plan to spend it. Never the less, I'm hoping to find people who are serious about the possibility of a Hack that includes all of the Pokemon, with a edited storyline of sorts to allow a seamless playing style ;) Upon contacting me we'll discuss the full extent of the Hack's storyline, and what we'll need to add. Thank you!

Meowth
July 29th, 2007, 07:58 PM
!Hack Name: POKéMON Amethyst

!Additional Information about the Hack: Entire new region, new characters, introduction of Group Annex, new events, first and second gen POKéMON available.

!Current Team: Sakujo, Kokuin

!Your Hacking skills: Mapper, Spriter, Everything but a scripter.

!What is needed: A scripter.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Sakujo at GaiaOnline.Com, Sakujo at ExDee.Org, Banik23@gmail.com

Additional Information: Contact me as soon as possible.

pokenoob
August 7th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Oak

Additional Information about the Hack: Basically playing the game as prof. Oak.
Finished %: 05

Your Hacking skills: I'm pretty good with mapping and can do spriting. Also can text hack.

What is needed: somebody to make a back sprite of Oak and a trainer card sprite of Oak... for boy, not girl

Additional Contact possiblities: none besides pming me

Kid nino
August 7th, 2007, 07:36 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Oak

Additional Information about the Hack: Basically playing the game as prof. Oak.
Finished %: 05

Your Hacking skills: I'm pretty good with mapping and can do spriting. Also can text hack.

What is needed: somebody to make a back sprite of Oak and a trainer card sprite of Oak... for boy, not girl

Additional Contact possiblities: none besides pming me

I can make a back sprite for Oak. I can also do Map's and Text. Want some help?

Gerri Shin
August 9th, 2007, 06:21 PM
!Hack Name: TBA

New region, New Maps, All 386 catchable, New Starters

!Finished %: 15%
- Have up thru the fourth city mapped, three badges available

!Current Team:
Myself;

!Your Hacking skills:
Mapping, Text editing, some title screen editing

!What is needed:
I happen to need someone who can write and compile scripting, as well as someone who can create the right photos needed for the title screen, OW and back sprites.(basically i just need ppl who are adept at using Pokescript, rubikon, and UNLZ-GBA)

Ssyn
August 9th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Hack Name:
POKéMON CRYSTAL CLEAR

Hack of:
POKéMON FIRERED

Just your average run of the mill Crystal remake. Some features will be added, though.

Finished:
I'd have to say about.. 0.1%.

Current Team:
Elite Squad of Super Beings

Your Hacking skills:
I'm an experienced spriter, a newb to hacking though. I learn fairly quickly, and such. Though I'm sure all you needed to know was in the first two parts of the beginning sentence.

What is needed:
Someone who can edit tilesets and scripts.

AIM; NinjaPirateJxC
Yahoo; NinjaPirateJxC
MSN; killzooka@gmail.com

pokenoob
August 13th, 2007, 08:55 AM
I can make a back sprite for Oak. I can also do Map's and Text. Want some help?

yea sure, i'm ok with map hacking but i get errors could you make oldale town look sorta like a power plant? and put sum lvl 4 electrics in it?

I may not be on as much but i will still come on, so plz dont be impatient, just have some computer problems

Also could i have a backsprite for prof. Elm. that will be my asecond character...

EDIT: I am changing the name to Pokemon Proffessor's challenge, or something like that, not completely sure yet...

thomas1652
August 13th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon: Kanjo Quest (it was the name of the fanfic based on what inspired me to hack this)

Additional Information about the Hack: This will be a FEMALE-only main character.

Finished %: 1 T-T

Current Team: Team Hyper (i love that name)

Your Hacking skills: complete and total n00b =[

What is needed: A scripter, a mapper, someone to help me with changing badges and someone to make sprites

Additional Contact possiblities: aim= djfuzz10

Additional Information: starters will be Skitty and Poochyena (dont ask)...anything else just ask me

Ripper
August 13th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Fire Red 2.0
Additional Info: The game will only have a few differences such as extra events/all Pokemon available.
Finished%: 50% Wild Poekmon Complete
What is needed: All I need is someone to help me with a few Scrpiting events (ie. Legendaries) and also someone to programme in the trainers (Because I can't get Dexter)

thomas1652
August 17th, 2007, 08:36 PM
i dont know what happened to Kid Nino!! =O

Darke Hawke
August 18th, 2007, 04:14 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon: Dark Requiem

Hack of: Fire red

Additional Information: Trainers and Professor, will be the ones from d/p. Only gold/silver red/blue Pokemon not 3rd and forth gen. starter will be pichu, and your rival gets a phanphy...

Finished %: 0 :(

Current Team: none so far :(

My Hacking skills: n00b :(

What is needed: A scripter, spriter, someone to change badges, someone to change the title screen, someone to change the trainer, Professor, and rival pictures in the game (beginning too),
someone to edit trainers, someone to change the starters, someone to help with events, and someone to insert custom tiles

Contact possibilities: email: gaegboi@gmail.com
or PMm

Supreme Dirt
August 18th, 2007, 02:46 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Damien Version

Additional Information about the Hack: I pretty much am just trying to change it to make it about twice as hard as the original.

!Current Team: I assume this is who is working on it. That'd be me.

!Your Hacking skills: I just found out how to hack. So, other than (very) basic things with Advance Map, Advance Text, and a Hex-Editor, nothing.

!What is needed: Someone to help me figure out how to work Advance Map (I add a person/sign/warp, but can't place it/type what it is supposed to do) and how to change the trainers. AND how to change the capture rate (y'know, the ones like in DP, Arceus is 3/255, don't know those for the advance gen)

!Additional Contact possiblities: mangledbyazombie@hotmail.com
that's about it.

Additional Information:I have absolutely no idea on how to script, so if someone could point me to somehere where I can find out how...

once in a blue mew
August 20th, 2007, 09:43 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Quartz

Additional Information about the Hack: Is a remake of Pokemon Crystal

!Finished %: .000001%

!Current Team: once in a blue mew

!Your Hacking skills: Really Basic Mapping, can't make things warp from one map to another, OW Editing, Changing text

!What is needed: Scripter, Connections editer, some one who could animate pokemon in FireRed if possible.

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM For info

Additional Information: I really need help, and I think this one might go all the way.

Shiun Enshidia
August 21st, 2007, 03:26 AM
Hack Names: Well...
Pokemon Orange/Indigo: Set I
Pokemon Garnet/Amethyst: Set II
Pokemon Peridot/Topaz Set: III
Pokemon Staligmite/Staligtite: Set IV

Hacks off: Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

Additional Information:
Each set of hacks has a different region. There are more then just Pokemon Exclusives to each version, there are many.
e.g. One will have a fire based gym, the other one in set will have a water. Items will be placed at different locations, different houses will be open, some different graphics but not many

Pokemon:
The first 2 sets have the first 251 pokemon avaliable, the 3rd set has an additional 50 from the 3rd generation and the 4th set an 20 more from the 3rd generation.

Finished:
All at about 0.0001%. Some have slightly more but thats the average

Current Team: ...myself.

Your Hacking Skills: I'll be frank, I know nothing at all. I know how it works..I think but I can't execute it.

What is Needed: Scripters, Spriters, Mappers, Music hackers, basically everything.

Additional Contact Possibilities: toddrapod_shiun@hotmail.com or
shiun.ghskibangi@gmail.com.
The former is my msn.

Additional Information: I have basically draughts for most things, I just need people to burst them forward. I would like to do all 4 sets of games but I won't get ahead of myself. One set at a time.

Darke Hawke
August 21st, 2007, 04:03 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Chaos Requiem

!Hack of: Leaf Green

!Finished %: None

!Current Team: Nobody

!Your Hacking skills: Very basic hacking

!What is needed: scripter, and someone to insert custom tiles

!Additional Contact possibilities: Pm me

Additional Information: pm me for details

Gerri Shin
August 21st, 2007, 06:51 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Sable Version

Finished %: 5-10% (through 3rd town and 1st gym)

Current Team: me

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, trainer editing, text editing

What is needed: People who can script, use UNLZ GBA and APE.

Additional Contact possibilities: Pm me

Additional Information:
New region
includes some of the Orange Islands
New Starters
New cities
New Gym Leaders
New E4
All 386 catchable
New Events

thomas1652
August 22nd, 2007, 03:01 AM
Ok, aside from my regular hack.

I have put together an "Enhanced" version of FireRed.

The Gym Leaders and Elite have new Pokemon and movesets (Hoenn, Johto), but it still keeps the basic storyline of FR.

i would be editing Team Rocket with PET, but it wont let me.

um...message me if you wanna beta. =]

Zodeon
August 22nd, 2007, 04:04 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon Carbon

Additional Information about the Hack: Been working on it myself so far, Need a little help with some scripting and somebody to do the title Screen

Finished %: 4%

Current Team: Just Myself and the Moderation Team at Carbon Forums

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Spriting, Overworlds, Limited Scripting and Graphic Editing.

What is needed: I need maybe 1 more mapper, someone to looks over my mistakes, someone with a little bit of knowledge in scripting. Anyone who wants to play once the hack is complete.

Additional Contact possiblities: zodeon@hotmail.co.uk - MSN or Email, carbon.mypunbb.com and PM Zodeon.

Additional Information: carbon.mypunbb.com - Carbon forums!
Thanks in Advance.

crystalman101
August 22nd, 2007, 01:55 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon

Hack of: Pokemon Firered

Additional Information about the Hack: Takes place in a new region, Eevee sterter, new evolutions (Eevee-(Moon Stone)> Umbreon, Eevee-(Sun Stone)> Espeon)

Finished %: 2%

Current Team: Me.

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Spriting, Text editing, Scripting (Beginner; VERY BAD!)

What is needed: Proggramming(Mostly), and anyhting else

Additional Contact possiblities: morrowindapprentice@mail.com

Additional Information:

Kyaru-san
August 22nd, 2007, 11:31 PM
Hack Names: Well...
Pokemon Orange/Indigo: Set I
Pokemon Garnet/Amethyst: Set II
Pokemon Peridot/Topaz Set: III
Pokemon Staligmite/Staligtite: Set IV

Hacks off: Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green

Additional Information:
Each set of hacks has a different region. There are more then just Pokemon Exclusives to each version, there are many.
e.g. One will have a fire based gym, the other one in set will have a water. Items will be placed at different locations, different houses will be open, some different graphics but not many

Pokemon:
The first 2 sets have the first 251 pokemon avaliable, the 3rd set has an additional 50 from the 3rd generation and the 4th set an 20 more from the 3rd generation.

Finished:
All at about 0.0001%. Some have slightly more but thats the average

Current Team: ...myself.

Your Hacking Skills: I'll be frank, I know nothing at all. I know how it works..I think but I can't execute it.

What is Needed: Scripters, Spriters, Mappers, Music hackers, basically everything.

Additional Contact Possibilities: toddrapod_shiun@hotmail.com or
shiun.ghskibangi@gmail.com.
The former is my msn.

Additional Information: I have basically draughts for most things, I just need people to burst them forward. I would like to do all 4 sets of games but I won't get ahead of myself. One set at a time.

Um I already the name on Set II Garnet

Hack Name: Pokemon Garnet Version/Opal Version

Hack of: Fire Red/Leaf Green

Additional Information about the Hack: An all-new pokemon game 1
150 new pokemon
new Items
New Characters
New Region

Finished %: 5
Current Team: Team Aeon Project Corp.

Your Hacking skills: Mapper and Spriter
What is needed: A scripter, a mapper, and spriter someone to help me with changing badges and someone to make sprites

Additional Contact possiblities: MSN--majintanner@hotmail.com

Additional Information: visit my team forum
z11.invisionfree.com/Team_Aeon

thomas1652
August 23rd, 2007, 03:20 PM
i also wanted to do a Yellow Remake.

but i cant find out how to make Pikachu appear//follow you. -__-

cooley
August 23rd, 2007, 06:29 PM
i also wanted to do a Yellow Remake.

but i cant find out how to make Pikachu appear//follow you. -__-
To make pikachu follow you you need to know how to ASM hack or a VERY advanced Scripter.
My Turn Now.
Hack Name: POKEMON ERUPTION: The Birth of ETAI

Hack of: POKEMON LEAFGREEN, POKEMON GOLD

Additional Information about the Hack: THERE MIGHT BE TWO HACKS. ONE FOR GOLD AND ONE FOR LEAFGREEN. IT DEPENDS ON WHICH ONE WE GET THE MOST HELP FROM.

Finished %:2[I've Repointed some maps in Leafgreen(3) and made new maps too.]

Current Team: TEAM REENAGE(Members are in my signature)
My Hacking skills: MAPPING(VERY GOOD), TEXTING

What is needed: PALETTE EDITOR, SCRIPTER, SPRITER, TITLE SCREEN EDITOR, STORYLINER/IDEA GIVER, CUSTOM TILE INSERTER.

Additional Contact possiblities: MY E-MAIL'S: V.8333@HOTMAIL.COM, COOLEY833@HOTMAIL.COM

Additional Information: ya'll can come to my forums at http://z11.invisionfree.com/POKEMON_ERUPTION/index.php?act=idx, or on my site at Http://Freewebs.com/cooley833 post in guestbook or on the Forums

Xtrude
August 24th, 2007, 07:28 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Australia

Additional Information about the Hack: I decided to do this because i thought people in america and stuff know nothing about what australia is really about, so it will be based on new south wales which is a state (or province for you canadians) in australia that i live in.

!Finished %: 1.5%

!Current Team: - Recess + Mapper, Text Editor, Trainer Editor, Platelet and attack editor
- Joelza - Assistant Mapper, Beta Tester
- [SCRIPTER POSITION NEEDED]
- [SPRITER POSITION NEEDED]

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Text Editing, Trainer Editing, Platelet Editing, stat editing and attack editing

!What is needed: Good scripter, good sprite editor (pokemon sprites and overworld sprites).

!Additional Contact possiblities: mista.recess@msn.com

Additional Information: Well none.........

thomas1652
August 24th, 2007, 07:43 PM
yeah...i need someone who can do warps.

in my major hack project (see above),
im making a gym similar to Morty's Gym (the black floor that warps you back). i placed all the warps in the right place, but they dont work when i step on them...help? i think it has something to do with the Re-Point, cause im not all advanced like that -__-

Ooka
August 24th, 2007, 08:03 PM
Hack Name: ???

Additional Information about the Hack:It's gonna have a sequel.

!Your Hacking skills: Really good mapper and decent scripter.

!What is needed:I need a spriter and a tile maker and inserter. Also Someone to do the music.

!Additional Contact possiblities: ooka_ruler@yahoo.com

Additional Information:Please join me.

Darke Hawke
August 25th, 2007, 07:48 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Chaos Requiem

!Current Team: Celebi_XD

!Your Hacking skills: Very basic hacking

!What is needed: somone to inseret d/p starter sprites

!Additional Contact possibilities: Pm me

Additional Information: pm me for details

Hack Name: Pokemon: Dark Requiem

Additional Information: The hack wil have the diamon/perl starters and fr/lg g/s/c pokemon catchable...

Current Team: Me and Celebi_XD

My Hacking skills: Mapping experience, and some scripting experience

What is needed: Somone to insert the D/P starters+evolutions and back pics into a blank fire red rom. Also, somone to insert all of the new d/p evolutions and preevolutions of old pokemon+backpics. Examples- Leafeon, Magmorar, Glaceon, Porygon Z, Munchlax ect.

Contact possibilities: PM me for details

Fellest Revolution
August 27th, 2007, 11:08 PM
!Hack Name: Jirachi Effect (Although still in decision)

Additional Information about the Hack: I've barely start!

!Finished %: Redevelopment of one map?

!Current Team: Me, myself and I :P

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Sprites, Warps, and Ideaing :P

!What is needed: I need to know about scripting in laments terms 'cause I'm a complete NOOB at it! HELP! Starting from the truck ride at the beginning 'cause I want to do a small dialoge with the main character having a dream about a door!

!Additional Contact possiblities: fellest@mugglenet.com

Additional Information: I like Shiny Gold. To be sensible: When I say scripting, this means I don't want, or need, someone to do the scripting, just to teach me how to do simple talking, events and how to save the document!

Yellow Magikoopa
August 31st, 2007, 10:18 PM
Hack Name: (Doesn't have one yet... D:)

Finished %: Only like 1 or 2%... >_>

Current Team: Me, SerenadeDS, and Necrod.

Your Hacking skills: I'm a pretty good mapper. I can also think up location themes and names, as well as trainers and their pokemon.

What is needed: a good scripter, and a spriter would be good, too. Also a few additional idea people.

In terms of materials...

A few ripped songs from DP and Zelda: the minish cap. Well, I only need the cemetery overworld theme from the Minish Cap, but still... >_>

Some custom sprites.

Additional Contact possiblities: MSN messenger: curlycuefool13@aol.com

Additional Information: The main evil team's going to be Team Draco, a dragon team, and the main legendary is going to be Deoxys. He deserves a chance in the spotlight.

Also, I have some locations and all the gym leaders planned. PM for further info.

Parrky12
September 2nd, 2007, 12:20 AM
!Hack Name:Pokemon blood Red

!Hack of:Pokemon Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack:you wake Up In your Room Wondering Where your mom Is you go Down Stairs There is a note on the table It Reads: If you want your Mom back deliver 3 extremely Rare Pokemon To Team rocket While Doing so You Decide to train your friend Chimecho, the pokemon that saved your Life from a Stray Linoone, in a Gym After Beating the Gym you get 1 extremely rare pokemon of the type of gym you had beat it is up to you to get all of them And Discover which ones Team Rocket Want Unfortunately They Want The Big 5's Pokemon the Big 5 Are the Toughest meanest Trainers around you will have to travel around the world To find and deystroy them to take their legendarys Nearly Hitting criminality yourself you realise that This Is Just the Beginning Of something huge....
YAY for Cliffhangers

!Finished %:00

!Current Team:Not got one BUT I am Hoping to recruit some people here thats why i posted :3

!Your Hacking skills:Mapping mainly And some very basic scipting

!What is needed:Another Few Mappers,Good scripters and title Screen Editor
(I ain't letting out what the big secret is in the game but you will find it)

!Additional Contact possiblities:Hmm... email and PM me I am On quite often

Additional Information:please if your interested sign up i dont want to let my idea go to waste :(

AndrewXHaxxor
September 5th, 2007, 03:44 AM
Hack Name: Pokémon Crystal Advance

Additional Information about the Hack: I would like to do a complete overhaul of Pokemon Emerald and do about a 90% clone of Crystal, but I'd like to make it so that only the Johto Pokemon can be caught in Johto, and only the Kanto Pokemon can be caught in Kanto...however...adding the Orange Islands in crossed my mind...

!Finished %: 0.01% all I've done is change the starter pokemon and rival pokemon

!Current Team: me :(

!Your Hacking skills: close to none, but I'm a quick learner

!What is needed: Hex editor, Spriter, ...everything

!Additional Contact possiblities: my aim is andrewlanski, my yahoo is darkness10210, my msn is darkness10210@hotmail.com

Additional Information: This idea has been on my mind since I played Shiny Gold version, and I'd really like for this to not flop.

Evil Sonic
September 7th, 2007, 06:11 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Royal

!Hack of: Pokemon Sapphire Pokemon Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: Changing almost all of the Pokemon on the game.

!Finished %: 15%

!Current Team: Me and my sister. :/

!Your Hacking skills: Pokemon Editing , Text Editing , Overworld( I think).

!What is needed: Pokemon Editing (needs to look good , not worms or lazy stuff) , Text Editing , Overworld Editing , and Maps.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Add me (I don't check my email) on MSN : Hyper_Evil_Sonic@msn.com or add my sister : bunnygirlxevilsonic@hotmail.com(Not recommended) .

Additional Information: Also , good Pokedex editing wood be good! :D And , also be creative with the Pokemon.

AndrewXHaxxor
September 8th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Hack Name: Pokémon Crystal Advance

Additional Information about the Hack: I would like to do a complete overhaul of Pokemon Emerald and do about a 90% clone of Crystal, but I'd like to make it so that only the Johto Pokemon can be caught in Johto, and only the Kanto Pokemon can be caught in Kanto...however...adding the Orange Islands in crossed my mind...

!Finished %: 0.01% all I've done is change the starter pokemon and rival pokemon

!Current Team: me :(

!Your Hacking skills: close to none, but I'm a quick learner

!What is needed: Hex editor, Spriter, ...everything

!Additional Contact possiblities: my aim is andrewlanski, my yahoo is darkness10210, my msn is darkness10210@hotmail.com

Additional Information: This idea has been on my mind since I played Shiny Gold version, and I'd really like for this to not flop.

Well if anyone doesn't want to help me with the project, then is there anyway someone can get me a good script editor or a complete emerald.ini file?

Binary
September 8th, 2007, 08:36 AM
Nope no luck.

Well heres my hack:

Name: Pokemon Chaos requime

Hack of: Pokemon FR

Progress: 2% two maps are done

Current team: Me, Darke Hawke, Johnyclett, psyduckmaniac, Necrod

What i need: a very talented scripter

Knox
September 9th, 2007, 04:57 PM
!Hack name: Pokemon Ice Age
!Hack of:Pokemon FireRed
!addintional info about the hack:none
!progress: 0%
!current team:Me
!your hacking skills:Mapping and basic scripting
!what I need:a title screen editor, scripter, mapper, someone to make tiles, OW editor, spriters.
!additional contact possibilites:my Hotmail is knoxius.rpc@hotmail.com
I prefer PM's though
!additional info:I need all the help I can get on this hack to make it successful so if you can help please join.
And I need as many of these postions as I can get

Gold Tom
September 12th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Spade

Additional Information about the Hack: none

Finished %: %4

Your Hacking skills: Beginning Mapping, Beginning Scripting, some spriting.

What is needed: A Spriter

Additional Contact possiblities: none

Additional Information: they need to be able to work from scratch or with concept art.

TheLilacNinetales
September 13th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Lilac or Lilac Legends (Which do you think sounds better?)

Additional Information about the Hack: It has only just started and I am a noob . . .

Your Hacking skills: Basic Mapping, Name Changing, Pokemon Amping, not much really.

What is needed: Errm... i think i can learn most of it but i really need A Scripter, A Hex Editor, A Title Screen Changer and A spriter (Who will need to be able to work from my concept art)

Additional Contact possiblities: My MSN: onewingedangel111@hotmail.co.uk

blaze23
September 13th, 2007, 10:04 PM
Hack name: Pokemoon Eon xd
Hack of:Fire Red
Additional Information about the Hack:Ihad just started im a noob
Finished %5
Current Team: me
Your hacking skills: al=noob
What is needed: every tool
Additional contact possibilities:Aol Blazez321@aol.com
Additional information:none

knoxontholos
September 14th, 2007, 07:32 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon: AquaBlue

Hack of: FireRed

Additional Information about the Hack: Just a simple hack, my first one, not much new being added, but alot being changed.

Finished %: 1.5%

Your Hacking skills: Very little beyond the tools i have.

What is needed: I need some scripts put in/edited (about 4) and possibly some help with the title screen.

Additional Contact possiblities: Either PM me or send an e-mail to Knoxontholos@yahoo.com with the subject "Hack Help"

Additional Information: I tried the scripting myself, but my computer went wack when I tried to place the scripts in the rom. I also tried the title screen editing but the process was to confusing for me to handle :P. After contacting me, I will tell you the exact specific of what I wish to be done and send you the gba file. Once the rom is complete, I'll place your name in the credits for helping me (once i figure out how to edit those).

~*Pikafan*~
September 16th, 2007, 04:08 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Sharma

Additional Information about the Hack: It's based on an RPG that I go on. I'm trying to make the RPG on a ROM, but I can't do it alone.

!Finished %: 0%. I had to delete it and the backup because they weren't working.

!Current Team: None, just me

!Your Hacking skills: I know how to Map on advanced map, add people on advanced map, edit text with Advanced Text, and I know a little bit about scripting, but it's too hard for me. Plus my computer can't script.

!What is needed: A region map, a LOT of scripts, a sprite editor, and a pokedex editor (for editing out the missingno.s and putting in different pokemon.

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me, Email me at exiodiacp@optonline.net or IM me at pikafan12@hotmail.com

Additional Information: I tried to script but it doesn't work. I tried to create warps, but I failed. The maps I created for the warp screwed up. When you entered the house, you came down the stairs of the house. When you go up the stairs, you enter halfway through the room. When you go down the stairs, you go infront of the entrance. When you exit the house, you go halfway through the route. And the maps I inserted in the route were all glitched up and I don't know why. I also tried to edit the text, but a bunch of random letters came up and text was randomly going everywhere.

thomas1652
September 22nd, 2007, 09:39 AM
i need someone who can help me edit music for a FireRed rom..

help is appreciated =]

spenceroone3
September 26th, 2007, 02:15 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Pink

!Hack of:Firered

Additional Information about the Hack:Will include headbutt trees, surfboards, mew as the main legendary POKEMON and MAYBE some DP pokemon.

!Finished %: 25 up to the third town.

!Current Team: Only me so far (well i do have beta testers :)

!Your Hacking skills: I can do basic scripts, mapping and titlescreen changing.

!What is needed:a 2nd mapper, a decent scripter, somebody who knows how to use PET (LOL)

Additional Information: You will get a special staff banner if you help, and will get to play it earlier than everybody else.

Binary
September 27th, 2007, 08:09 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Pink

!Hack of:Firered

Additional Information about the Hack:Will include headbutt trees, surfboards, mew as the main legendary POKEMON and MAYBE some DP pokemon.

!Finished %: 25 up to the third town.

!Current Team: Only me so far (well i do have beta testers :)

!Your Hacking skills: I can do basic scripts, mapping and titlescreen changing.

!What is needed:a 2nd mapper, a decent scripter, somebody who knows how to use PET (LOL)

Additional Information: You will get a special staff banner if you help, and will get to play it earlier than everybody else.

Yup im ready to help ya in almost anything
from scripting to mapping;)

~JV~
September 27th, 2007, 02:31 PM
---Hack Name: Pokemon Uranium

---Hack of:Firered

---Additional Information about the Hack:More than 80 new pokes and some old ones

---Finished %: less than 10% -_-
---Current Team: Only me at the moment

---Your Hacking skills: I can map, make sprites(i need someone puts them in the game...) and i already have all storyline etc
---What is needed:a 2nd mapper, great scripters, indexer and any other help

---Additional Information: You will get a special staff banner if you help, and will get to play it earlier than everybody else

Zig
October 5th, 2007, 08:44 AM
Hack Name: pokemon global warming

!Hack of: pokemon emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: desert theme

!Current Team: me, myself and I

!Your Hacking skills: spriting, starters, attack editing

!What is needed: a mapper, some pokemon editing equipment

!Additional Contact possiblities: email Pm me for It

Additional Information: You get to play before anyone else!!!

Please help

♠εx
October 24th, 2007, 02:22 AM
I don't want to fill out a massive form...

Anyways, basically what I need is a mapper, i'm not an expert so i'm having some difficulties.

Thanks in advance.

blueray
October 24th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Hack name: POKEMON light

Hack of: emerald

Additional information:will (hopefully) include EVERY region(even orre and sinnoh,EVERY gym,)A new region, new pokemon including the legendary pokemon of light SARACUS

Current team: me and a friend

My hacking skills:map editor,text editor,I'm a decent spriter,evo editor,mart editor,title screen editor

what is needed:scripter,hex editor,overworld editor(believe me mine suck)and mby someone who can edit the rayquaza (the only thing I cant edit on the title

Additional contact information:saracusx@hotmail.co.uk

DarkShadow
October 25th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Hack Name:
Pokemon Diamond Pearl Adventures

Hack of:
Pokemon Ruby

It could be finished faster but need a tileset changer and spriter. It as D/P pokemon gym leaders proffesser.
Finished %: 15%

Current Team:
None

!Your Hacking skills:
Mapper and sprite finder

What is needed:
People you can change tilesets and make scripts

freewebs. com / pkmnhackers
darkblazingdragon@hotmail . com

Additional Information:
I need people who can change tilesets for me and some one to make a banner.

pokemonlover93
October 29th, 2007, 11:59 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Kanto to Hoenn!

!Hack of: Pokemon firered

Additional Information about the Hack: You start in the kanto region as the victor of the Elite Four. Prof oak and your mom take your Kanto Pokemon and Give you a Hoenn Pokemon<----Not sure which one but..----> and you travel off to the Hoen region with new clothes and all. You buy a house in littleroot town and Prof. Oak gives you your Pokedex, Pokemon, and items. You then start out your adventure in the Hoenn Region. Later you return to Kanto. As a champion in honor

!Finished %: 3.2 %

!Current Team: None, I was hoping someone could help with this project...
[/I]

!Your Hacking skills: Spriter Mapper, Text

!What is needed: More Mappers, spriters, Tile setters, a scripter a lot of basic things so help please.

!Additional Contact possiblities: My e-mail- allen1993ga@yahoo.com

Additional Information: Please help me, I want to make a cool hack of Firered that not many people have done yet so please help me....Thx if your gonna help

bcj15
October 29th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Poliblue

Additional Information about the Hack: You start with a Shiny Poliwag (Poliwhirl and Poliwrath will be shiny too, but not Politoed), and the Pokemon from Johto (Kanto and Johto) are available. You will get the starters-Johto and Kanto- from NPCs (like Yellow Version).

Finished %: 10

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Overworld Spriting and some scripting

What is needed: Scripter, Spriter and whatever else

Additional Contact possiblities: MSN Canadian_boy15@msn.com

Additional Information:Just a side Project. I have some pics but i can`t upload them:disappoin

nerDE
November 2nd, 2007, 07:43 PM
!Hack Name: Poke'mon Rainbow Version

Additional Information about the Hack: A mix of all the games up to Emerald.

!Finished %: 00000.1

!Current Team:Me, Me and Me LOL

!Your Hacking skills: I'm probley average, There is nothing I'm really good or really bad at.

!What is needed: Pretty much everything LOL, I really need someone who can edit the title screen.

!Additional Contact possiblities: contact me in the pokemon community or through my email which is littlede247@yahoo.com

Additional Information: If your interested PLEASE join, you will be given credit for your efforts. Thanks.....

Darke Hawke
November 3rd, 2007, 01:33 AM
Hack Name:
Pokemon Carbon

Hack of:
Pokemon Fire Red

I only need help with one thing for now

Finished %:
about 2%

Current Team:
Just me

Your Hacking skills:
Mapper, very good creativity, and some knowledge of some hacking tools

What is needed:
Someone to insert this image onto the title screen of my hack: http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f47/Jin3Sputdnick/MewTwo.png and someone to insert porygon z (front, back, and mini-party sprites)

PM me

Additional Information:
PM me, and I will send you the hack. You don't need to edit the palette, I will

Binary
November 3rd, 2007, 07:27 AM
Hack Name:
Pokemon Orange Sands

Hack of:
Pokemon Fire Red

INeed experts!

Finished %:
7%

Current Team:
Me and some help with scripts from cooley

Your Hacking skills:
Mapper(with creativity), pal editor, spriter, OW editor, scripter and many other stuff.

What is needed:
Scripter(advanced)& hex editor

arpangrg@hotmail.com
or pm me!

Additional Information:
two maps and some events are done!

Haile Selassie IV
November 3rd, 2007, 12:42 PM
!Hack name: Pokemon Plus!(maybe somthing else)
!Hack of:FireRed
!addintional info about the hack:I'm just editing things, no new story etc. With extra legends.
!progress: 7%(I don't know for sure. I scripted some starter scripts and Nat. Dex. + extra maps. Maybe it's more than 7%. Dunno.)
!current team:Me
!your hacking skills:Mapping, a bit pallet editing, scripting except wildbattles and propper YES/NO scripts, allmost everything else(also some hex editor stuff)
!what I need:a title screen editor, scripter for wildbattle(maybe YES/NO) and a tile inserter(trees are the difficult part).
!additional contact possibilites:my Hotmail is lucas_blauw@hotmail.com (knoxius.rpc@hotmail.com)
I'd rather have a PM.
!additional info:I need a good scripter and a tile inserter. If you are good at inserting a new title screen your also welcome. Mapping is doen by me.

abbott
November 4th, 2007, 03:28 AM
!Hack name: Pokemon Impossible
!Hack of: Pokemon Crystal
!addintional info about the hack: My aim is to make it a extremely hard game, hence the name. Its features include:

Creating new gyms and gym leaders
Creating new Pokemon
Creating new trainers
Modifying Wild Pokemon and current trainers Pokemon
Modifying levels and attacks
Creating new elite 4 member
Creating new rival
Creating Team unbeatable (rocket)

Changing the starters

!progress: 2-3 %
!current team: just me
!your hacking skills: basic, i no how to change the attacjs of pokemon and i think how to change the wild pokemon
!what I need: help with creating :

Creating new gyms and gym leaders
Creating new Pokemon
Creating new trainers
Modifying Wild Pokemon and current trainers Pokemon
Modifying levels and attacks
Creating new elite 4 member
Creating new rival
Creating Team unbeatable (rocket)
Changing the starters

!additional contact possibilites:Pm me or email at power_metal_1@hotmail.com
!additional info: It shouldnt take long to get going if some people help out.
So thats my plan i really want to get it going and make the hardest Pokemon game ever: If you can help me please do.

Link2999
November 4th, 2007, 01:02 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Rebirth

Additional Information about the Hack: A simple hack of emerald that gives a brand new experience of gameplay, without losing the old.

Finished %: Complete, Updating Monthly.

Your Hacking skills: Mapping, Hex, Scripting, Text, etc.

What is needed: Someone that can edit emerald titles (ugg)

Additional Contact possiblities: Email: link2999@powerotheplayers.org , AIM: Gamernivek , MSN: linkpttp@hotmail.com

Additional Information: Contact me as soon as possible. I already have a title screen, but need it to be placed onto the rom. (I really need this done fast, as in within a month of 11/4/07, reply if you know how to edit the emerald titles and I will include you as a part of the hack.)

Lupe
November 5th, 2007, 02:34 AM
Hack Name:pokemon psychic pink or maybe mystic pink

Hack of: ruby

Additional info on the hack:a rookie game that will improve if someone helps

Finished:1.1%

Current team: me

Your hacking skills:spriting and mapping

Needed:title screen changer,texter(maybe),tile changer and a good scripter

additional contact:just pm me or add me to your yahoo messenger-lupe_wph@yahoo

DarkShadow
November 6th, 2007, 06:19 PM
!Hack Name:

!Hack of:
Pokemon Ruby(USA)

Pokemon Diamond/pearl adventures. D/P remake

!Finished %:
15%

!Current Team:
me

!Your Hacking skills:
Mapper, D/P OWV, Tileset finder
!What is needed:
Scripter,Mapper,Title screen changer, Tilechanger(Badly) and any important thing i im missing
Pm me ore add or email me at darkblazingdragon@hotmail.com
or sign in guestbook www.freewebs.com/pkmnhackers only use my site as last resort

Additional Information:
This hack will be a good hack and tilechanger are needed badly thank you

edika
November 8th, 2007, 12:45 PM
Hack Name: Master Quest

Additional Information about the Hack: INcludes all 4 regions and orange islanda all pokemon ccan be caught in the wild including the starters

!Finished %: 5%

!Current Team:14 ppl

!Your Hacking skills:mapping and some other things im more of the mastermind of this operation

!What is needed:experience hackers spriting scripting mapping everything any1 has to offer

!Additional Contact possiblities: adikeka@hotmail.com (we also hav a website contact me to get the url)

Additional Information:i am making a team of pokefans we plan on making a game where u travel all regions and catch everything need more help contact me

Shadow Byte
November 8th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Hack Name:
Pokemon Carbon

Hack of:
Pokemon Fire Red

Read my Signature for details

Finished %:
about 2%

Current Team:
Just me

Your Hacking skills:
Mapper, very good creativity, and some knowledge of some hacking tools

What is needed:
Read Signature for details

PM me

Additional Information:
PM me If you wan to help

PoketronHacker
November 9th, 2007, 04:10 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Sunny Day/Stormy Night

-Pokemon Sunny Day Special Pokemon/Items/Maps:
--Pokemon
--- Light Burns Starter Pack Contains: Charmander, Corsola, Elekid, Electrike
--- Deluxe Remarade Starter Pack Contains: Remarade, Farfetched, Elekid, Electrike
--- Ponyta/Rapidash
--- Mew
--- Ho-oh
--Items
--- Hidden Sea Key [Used For Mew]
--Maps
--- Light Pass [Route For Ho-oh]

-Pokemon Stormy Night Special Pokemon/Items/Maps:
--Pokemon
--- Sea Stories Starter Pack Contains: Squirtle, Phanpy, Smoochum, Ralts and Trapinch
--- Yanma King Starter Pack Contains: Yanma, Bulbasaur, Wooper, Ralts and Trapinch
--- Scyther/Scizzor
--- Celebi
--- Lugia
--Items
--- Hidden Forest Key [Used For Celebi]
--Maps
--- Water Chamber [Route For Lugia]

!Finished %: 0.5

!Current Team: PoketronHacker

!Your Hacking skills: Scripting, Mapping, Sprite Hacking, Tileset Editing

!What is needed: Scripting, Mapping, Sprite Hacking, Tileset Editing

-MSN
-- joshcool_in_house@hotmail.co.uk

Additional Information:

ldl_lionel_92
November 11th, 2007, 01:46 AM
Hack Name: Need one (something with black, or something to do with PIALKA from Diamond Pearl)

Hack Of: Fire Red

Additional Information: I have added PALKIA from diamond Pearl, and may also add other new Pokemon and also Diamond Pearl Pokemon.

Starter: Black Charmander

There are completely new maps, not just edited versions of the normal maps.

Finished: About 5%

Current Team: Me (LDL STUDIOS)

My Hacking Skills:
Tile set editing, palette Editing, Title Screen Editing, Map designing and Making, advanced scripting

What is needed:
-A new name (something to do with Black, and Palkia from diamond Pearl, i think that is the white one)
-a tutorial on how to hex edit the intro text of fire red (The three pages of writing before oak talks at the beginning of the game
-Someone who has the time to edit fire red with PET (or similar program) and add 5 levels to every Pokemon (To make the game harder) export the trainer data, then PM it to me

Additional contact possibilities: ldl_lionel_92@hotmail.com, put just PM me

Additional Information: None really, if anyone knows the answers to those questions, just PM me, or if there is a file, PM me that you have emailed me.

kingblade
November 17th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Hack Name: non

Hack of: ruby

Additional Information about the Hack: hack of me and my friend.
THE HACK WILL BE GREAT BUT WE DONT KNOOW SOME THINGS...

Finished %: i think that 1% of the hack finshed (the hack will be very big)

Current Team: me and somthing like 3 friends

Your Hacking skills: i hack alot of things.... i hack maps, screaft and more

What is needed: we need somone that can expand the pokemon space so we can add more pokemon without delete the old ones, screafters, somone that can make more than 1 map to the game (like in gold). thats all for now

Additional Contact possiblities: the furom or msn

Additional Information: yoram_amar@hotmail.co.il

pliz help us to make realy good hack!

.hack
November 18th, 2007, 02:43 AM
!Hack Name: Advance heroes

!Hack of:fire red

Additional Information about the Hack:screenshots and rom on other computer so cant official releace it till tuesday

!Finished %: 10%

!Current Team:ME ONLY

!Your Hacking skills:sprite editing, text editing,starter eding and pretty gd with advance map

!What is needed:title screen editor,trainers pokemon editor,And someone pls tell me what scripting does

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me if you can do any of the above things do not post on this forum

Additional Information: gets your name on credits

~!Fuddmeyer!~
November 19th, 2007, 01:14 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Shimmer - Diamond Premake

Additional Information about the Hack: It's a premake of the newest Pokemon games, Diamond and Pearl.

!What is needed:Scripter

!Additional Contact possiblities: None, just PM.

Additional Information: It's a Premake of Diamond and Pearl so it helps if you own one version and a DS.

Thundershockzz
November 22nd, 2007, 05:38 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Shiny Red Version

!Hack of: Preferably Fire Red & Leaf Green

Additional Information about the Hack:Manga Story Line, Stuff like Lt. Surge, Koga, and Sabrina works for Team Rocket

!Finished %: 0.000

!Your Hacking skills: A little mapping and scripting

!What is needed: People who can do Maps, Hex Editing, Scripting, just about everything...

!Additional Contact possiblities: thundershockzz@hotmail.com
Additional Information: This will be a project worthy of undertaking.

thomas1652
November 22nd, 2007, 08:14 PM
just giving some info about my hack...again...
please people, i really need some help!

!Hack Name: Pokemon Kanjo Quest

Additional Information about the Hack: Starters have changed (Chikorita, Squirtle, Torchic),

!Finished %: probably about 9-10% by myself.

!Your Hacking skills: semi-mapper, semi-scripter, trainer editing, idea giver.

!What is needed: HEX EDITORS, if you can use PokéScript its a plus, change-add a couple of sprites, and maybe add a song.

!Additional Contact possiblities: pm me =D
!Additional Information: if you help me, i'll make you a trainer, whatever...just i need help...SERIOUSLY! the finished project will be great =)

EmpoleMew
November 25th, 2007, 09:38 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Arctic Freeze Version

!Hack of: Pokemon FireRed 386

Additional Information about the Hack: You have to discover the cause of the disrupted weather patterns. Story revolves around Articuno.

!Current Team: Just me.

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping and a little bit of scripting.

!What is needed: Scripting, Spriting, Title Screen Editing, and an ADVANCED Mapper. (No pun intended)

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM me or email at Ninzi214@aol.com

Gilgameish
November 25th, 2007, 03:55 PM
HACK NAME: Pokemon Aerial Slash
HACK OF: Pokemon Fire Red(U)
STAFF:Me, NamesRhard
HELP NEEDED:Scripting, Most Graphics
MORE INFO?: Visit Our Projest Forums!

mynuddin
November 28th, 2007, 06:27 PM
hack name: Pokemon shadow aura
hack of: Pokemon fire red
Additional info about hack: new region, secret regions as well, kento, jhoto, hoen, shino pokemons, and new pokemons, much harder than average pokemon games, shadow legendaries along with normal, and mystic, Pokemon stats are higher
finished %: 0
current team: none
hacking skills: ok with few programs
what is need: toutorials for using hex editor to increase pokemon sprite size limit, need help with event scripting
email: mynuddinqaz@yahoo.com
additional info: please if you know anything e-mail me and tell me how
thanks...

lanturn 550
November 30th, 2007, 11:46 AM
ok first up i do need help but.... if you want to u can join my hack team, zangoose productions.

!Hack Name: Pokemon - shrine of Xatu

!Hack of: fire red.

Additional Information about the Hack:, new character look, huge maps, set in old western(cowboy) times and lots of storyline. A new group. cowboys and indians, temples and forests, landmarks and deserts, mine shafts and ghosts, no more bike, instead its a rapidash, no boat, its a tauros pulled wagon(to travel deserts) an much more.

!Finished %:0.0000000001(only made 1 map and the boy look for standing still)

!Current Team: me and glacier

!Your Hacking skills:mapping, creating new character looks, changing starters,.

!What is needed: people who can script, change intro, an extra mapper would help and someone to design a character for the are you a boy or a girl screen (so someone who can draw in paint or something). offer anyways and might get u in team.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Ok E-mail is dragon_crimson_blade@yahoo.com.au

email me to ask to join team, also would like to see your skills so sen pic of something youve done ok.

Sinji
December 10th, 2007, 05:23 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Worlds

!Hack of: Pokemon emerald

Additional Information about the Hack: Will have new map, pokemon type combinations, pokemon, plotline, new character look, etc.

!Finished %: .001 -_-"

!Current Team: None -_-

!Your Hacking skills: Absolute Zero (almost) but growing at a steady (if slow) pace

!What is needed: A collection of hackers with experience in making and altering sprites, maps, and altering programming and scripts for the story.

!Additional Contact possiblities: I have no way of contact save through e-mail. my email adress is aniade@comcast.net. I know i'm a noob, but I really need help and would be happy with any assistance.

Additional Information: If you are interested title your email, "Assistance accepted" so I know its from here.
Thanks! also, i already have some of the plot down...ideas will be scrutinized and accepted.

The following is one of my ideas for a starter called "Sinji - the Singe pokemon"
hope you like!

EvilCrazyMonkey
December 10th, 2007, 05:38 PM
!Hack Name:
Pokémon: Burnt Ice Version
!Hack of:
FireRed
It's in a new region, new storyline, new everything
!Finished %:
0-3%
!Current Team:
We don't have a name, but I've been thinking---My favorite is:
~Pokémon Advanced Gen. Hackers(PAGH)
People---dshayabusa and me
!Your Hacking skills:
Mapping
!What is needed:
More mappers, scripters, maybe a tile editor
A good scripting program
E-mail: sweeneyevil@aol.com
Additional Information:
We just started the hack. I am going to be the team leader. I have the region and storyline planned already. PM me if you have any ideas or want to join this team.

zman27
December 11th, 2007, 07:16 PM
!Hack Name:
Pokemon Elements (or Pokemon Seasons, not sure yet)
!Hack of:
Fire Red
This game will be based around placing an emphasis on catching all the pokemon in order to beat the gyms etc. Will comprise of all custom pokemon (I already have 100 w/ names, types, evolution trees).

Will have a system where each gym is super effective against what was most effective against the last gym (If the last gym was water [Player uses electric most likely], next would be ground, something like that.)
!Finished %:
5%
100 Original pokemon (Names, Types, evolution trees)
Starters (Dragon, Dark, Fighting [Evolves to a fighting/ice]) !Current Team:
Me and a friend at my school
!Your Hacking skills:
This is my first hack, so don't really know what my skills are, but have a good facility with computers, should be able to grasp all programs/etc quickly. My friend is good at programing/scripting.
!What is needed:
Most needed: someone to make sprites for the new pokemon, since I am not artistically inclined, I would like to have someone who can create the pokemon that we will be implementing into the game.
Email: zmilstone27@gmail.com
AIM: zman27bb
MSN: zmilstone27@hotmail.com
Additional Information:
My first attempt as a hack, will probably be attempting more, so, hopefully many chances to team up in the future. I feel that this is a new idea, with potential to make a pretty solid game, hope other people see it as that too.

If you have any questions, or want to offer your services, just email me, or IM me and I will get those very quickly

Satoshi Sugimori
December 17th, 2007, 08:32 AM
Hack Name: Pokémon Briturn

Additional Information about the Hack: UHmmm...it's a nice hack?!(my opinion)

Finished %: 1st town and route 1 mapping done 1st town scripting..so i'll say 6% or something like that...

Current Team: I'm in team alpha my team working on the hack are the ones in te beginpost (link in sig the ubar)...

Your Hacking skills: Palette editting, mapping, spriting, scripting (little), and all kinds of other things (almost everything)...

What is needed: I need a titlescreen editor, a good scripter and a Spriter that can make trainers and trainer battle sprites and OW's.

Additional Contact possiblities: want my msn? PM

Additional Information: Past hack Brilliant,and a good past of spriting etc.. bla bla bla...

Really need a scripter..:nervous:

Megiddo-san
December 17th, 2007, 03:36 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Top Secret Version

Hack of: fire red

Additional Info about hack: while collecting badges to become champion, you must stop team legendark, a group of criminals trying to harness the power of every single legendary pokemon.

Finished: 0%

Current Team: none

My skills: Moderate overworld, minor map editing, very slight in battle and big sprite editing.

What is needed: map editor, in battle and big sprite editor, pokemon sprite editor, intro and title screen editor, scripter, beta tester

Additional Info: I haven't made anything impressive, only minor things.

Black Mage
December 25th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Alpha-Zeta (No Title Yet)

Hack of: Fire Red or Emerald

Additional Info about Hack: Still a work in progress. I can't do anything when it comes to building the game except develop a story. I'd like someone who can help build maps, script, and sprite while helping me learn how to do it in the process.

Finished: 0%

Current Team:
The Spook - Mapping

My skills: Story -- Yep. That's it.

What is needed: Everything. C'mon, help a Moderator out.

Contact: PM Me. We will discuss everything that must be discussed and go from there.

Additional Info: This is something I've wanted to do since I was little. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Satoshi Sugimori
December 27th, 2007, 04:01 PM
!Hack Name: Breakdown

Additional Information about the Hack: look in the thread link in sig

!Finished %: 1st town

!Current Team: Me, and my team.>XD

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping, scripting, tiling, APEing, and more

!What is needed: Spriter

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM or forum PM me for link (isn't ready right now)
http://breakdownforum.freeforums.org/index.php
forum..:D its still empty
Additional Information: Please help.>XD

and I need tileinserter to..

akash
December 31st, 2007, 04:58 AM
!Hack name: Pokemon Akash version.
!Hack of:Ruby.
!Additional info. about the hack: Well just a new kid starting with mixed up starters of different regions.
!Finished:10%. (3 towns.)
!Your hacking skills: Mapping, Scripting (Slightly).
!What is needed:A title screen editor, A scriptor, Tileset editor.
!Additional Contact Possibilities: You can pm me or email me at present.akash@gmail.com or tyson_aka@rediffmail.com .
Additional info.: Well I really need help for title screen editing.

Hellsing
January 19th, 2008, 04:57 AM
Hack Name: dunno.

Hack of: Firered

additionnal info about the hack: Kind of a revamped Fire Red, but with a bunch of new features, alot more focus on side quests.

Finished: 2%

Your skills: Spriting, I can do basic maps.

What is needed: A good scripter, maybe another mapper and a tileset editor.

Contact Possibilities: I prefer PM.

PiplupGHacker
January 20th, 2008, 10:13 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon: Difficulty

Additional Information about the Hack: look in the thread link in sig

!Finished 2%(Maybe?): 2nd town and route one

!Current Team: Me, and 2 or 3 other guys. (we're all newbs XD)

!Your Hacking skills: Basic mapping, sprite inserting, texting

!What is needed: Title Screen editor, Spriter, tile inserter, scripter

!Additional Contact possiblities: PM, AIM(XtremeOdd), or Yahoo(bri8999)

Night_Blue
January 27th, 2008, 03:14 AM
Hack Name:

Hack of:Fire Red

Additional Information about the Hack:Im thinking of putting all D/P pokemon

Finished %:2% myself,started over

Current Team:Nobody,just people that test it

Your Hacking skills:Good Maper,A begginer in scripting,and everything else except what is needed

What is needed:Region map,A good intro editor(I mean the Charizard intro),and everything I I have in my thread.

Additional Information:Go to thread,the link is on my signiture

blubergate
January 27th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Hack name: Pokemon Myth

Additional: uhhhhhhh, Jirachi?

Finished 0.0%

Current team: none

My skills: ummmmm, none.

What is needed: Everything

Poketama
January 28th, 2008, 03:47 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Freedom

!Hack of: Firered

Additional Information about the Hack: 2 regions

!Finished: Only the text and maps of the home town.

!Current Team: Adamb241

!Your Hacking skills: Basic knowledge of hacking tools

!What is needed: Changing the startup stuff and title screen, changing sprites, a spriter, scripting the first part of the game, a scripter in general and someone to add music into the game for me.

!Additional Contact possiblities: poketama@hotmail.com

Additional Information:

fireball#2
January 29th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon tyro/Raptro (two versions(I really love Jurassic Park, no matter how inacurate) of new pokemon games)
Hack of: Fire red or whatever hacker want to make it of (not diamond/pearl)
Info: There are two islands with pre-historic pokemon on it, some familier, some never before seen. Pokemon Tyro green will come with exclusives and a (barely) different stroy. Pokemon Raptor King will come with other exclusive pokemon and a gain a (barely) different story. The big bang I hope to end it with is Pokemon Ptero. None of the Pokemon will be the original Dinosaurs from Jurassic Park and completely new (note, like pokemon being based off animals, these pokemon will be based off the dino's)
Current team: none (I'm hoping whomever helps with this will continue with other (non-movie based) pokemons)
What I can do: I can sprite, map, script write, battle sprite, and get (a picture) of the title screen (I can do anything that has to do with the pictures)
Finished: the first starter and I'll start the other maps soon
Other notes: I know this seems childish but I really want somebody to help, no other projects will be like this

Tony the Awesome
February 10th, 2008, 11:24 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Shining Rainbow and Pokemon Shadow Night

Additional Information about the Hack: Separated into 2 games.
Shining Rainbow-Main C. Good Shadow Night- Main C. Bad

!Finished %: about 2%

!Current Team: Me(Mapper,Music Hacker,Idea Maker)
Blue Spark(Idea Maker) My Friend Khris(SPRITER)

!Your Hacking skills: Mapping,Ideas,Music Hacking

!What is needed:
A Mapper(One that can add cool tilesets)
2 Music Hackers(My Sappy closes whenever i assemble a song.I can only
Import Tracks and Export
About 2 Good Scripters
1 More Spriter (Maybe?)
Supporter (Make Banners)

Aim: ChillenwitT
Email: pokemontmaster4@yahoo.com
Email: ChillenwitT@aim.com
It's Best to PM me cause i dont go on my email alot

Additional Information:
My Thread:
http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=125143

Flashpoint
February 10th, 2008, 07:50 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Dark Sphere

Additional Information about the Hack: Night_Blue does the Tournament and I do the Rest

!Finished %: about 6%

!Current Team: Me and Night Blue(Tournament Scripter and D/P adder)

!Your Hacking skills: Script,Map,Music,Idea,and Revamper

!What is needed: Region Mapper,Title Screen,Spriter,and a Cool Tileset

Additonal Communications: PM

kavlis13
February 10th, 2008, 10:34 PM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Pyrite

!Hack of:Ruby

Additional Information about the Hack:3 years since the end of R/S/E

!Finished %:Started

!Current Team:Me alone

!Your Hacking skills:Im a mapper

!What is needed:Scripter, spriter, Title screen,And Region Map,And a More futuristic tile set

!Additional Contact possiblities: Email: cjskinner@live.com.au

Additional Information:Help needed soon

Black Mage
February 11th, 2008, 08:28 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon Piratite (Christos' Idea)

Additional Information about the Hack: The main character is living a quiet life on an island when a young boy lands on the island. When he wakes up, he doesn't remember what happened to him last. Taking him to the main town, with your trusted Clamperl (the starting Pokemon), you visit the town elder. As you speak, a group of powerful pirates attacks the island, demanding the boy be returned to them as he is their "greatest treasure." The town elder tells you to take the boy and leave the island. He hands you a list with the names of various islands you should visit and train at. You leave and with the boy at your side, you go off to realize your true potential.

!Finished %: Just a few maps done

!Current Team: None, thus I need help. (I do have a friend helping with sprites)

!What is needed: Scripting, everything else

!Additional Contact possiblities: MSN, AIM - PM me and we'll talk

Additional Information: I'll get Christos on your butt if you don't help ;)

Yoshimi
February 11th, 2008, 02:17 PM
That kind of seems like LOZ: phantom hourglass.
Except for the "kidnapping thing"

Black Mage
February 11th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Can't say I've ever played that game, so I wouldn't know there were similarities. O_o;

Yoshimi
February 11th, 2008, 03:12 PM
You can ask the other LOZ fans around here.

kavlis13
February 11th, 2008, 11:26 PM
any1 wanna oin my RP i need scripter now, thats all

Zodeon
February 12th, 2008, 11:41 AM
!Hack Name:
Pokemon Carbon
!Hack of:
Pokemon Fire Red
This has been around for a while, it will be restarted again now as i have learned alot more yet now i need a little help with some things.

!Finished %:
I have done all the story line and sprited a fair few fakemon. No hacking has been started yet.
!Current Team:
Just me.
!Your Hacking skills:

Mapping
Very Simple Scripting
Spriting
General Knowledge of hacking Programs
Pallette Editing

!What is needed:
I need help with scripting and moderation of a Carbon forum once the BETA is released.
It may also help if you can sprite, as i have the ocncepts but not the sprites for many fakemon.
Please contact me on MSN if intrested. - Zodeon@live.co.uk
Additional Information:
Hope to hear from anyone who can help me out. Thanks.

glasses911
February 20th, 2008, 10:17 AM
I want t help work on one of these roms PM me if you want my help

Hyunbin
February 23rd, 2008, 06:14 PM
!Hack Name:
Pokémon Dreamstar (working title)

!Hack of:
Pokémon FireRed

251 all new pokémon, new story, new gyms, new maps, new everything basically

!Finished %:
2.5% <_<

!Current Team:
myself <_<

!Your Hacking skills:
spirter, map hacker, tile editor, palette hacker, hex editor, text hacker, pokemon data editor, (not so good ones: scripter, battle editor)

!What is needed: scripter (needed badly), spriter, world map editor

because of what happened last time.... just pm me
and if you geniunely want to help on this project i'll give you my aim or msn so we can meet and discuss =)

Star Girl
February 25th, 2008, 07:01 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon: Legend of the Chosens

Additional Information about the Hack: First things first if you are planning to join, be prepared to be in for a long haul. This game will cover the regions of Kanto, Johto, and possibly Hoenn (no Sinnoh). Along with having a storyline that envelopes the game and continues after you beat the respective Elite Fours (yes plural the plan is to give the gamer a chance to allow the player to defeat the different Elite Fours plus Champions). Note the character will be allowed to respond to certain comments and questions. Another note the whole 'Chosen' thing will play small parts pre-Elite Four but it won't become a major player untill post-Elite Four.

!Current Team: myself (storyline writer(meaning I write what the people say, what happens, and plan the different events)), Cevian (mapper)

!Your Hacking skills: None

!What is needed: If its not listed above under what the current team does, we need it.

starsungirl@hotmail.com
AIM:homeofthehorse

Additional Information: If you want the information explained even more or wish to find out additional informtion send me a PM and I'll be happy to answer questions.

Haseo, the Sliver Twilight
February 27th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Hack Name: Island Adventure? / Lost at Sea!

Hack of: Pokemon Leafgreen / Pokemon Sapphire

Additional Information about the Hack: If you'll help me out, I'd really appreciate it. Two versions. In Island Adventure?, you play as a kid who winds up on a strange chain of islands with no memory of who they are, or how they got there. The storyline is them trying figure our who they are, and why they're there, while trying to survive. In Lost at Sea! You play as a different kid whose brother/sister (opposite gender of the one chosen) fell off the boat in a storm while nearby an unknown chain of islands. They go around the islands looing for their sibiling.

Current Team: Me... please join.

Your Hacking skills: n00b

What is needed: General, All-Round Help.

Additional Contact possiblities: PM me, or send an e-mail to Mikahilw92@yahoo.com if you have any comments, questions, or would like to join.

Additional Information: If anyone would would like to help, I would be exteremly grateful.

ℜªℳ
February 28th, 2008, 05:18 PM
Pokemon Hack Name- XIRION~Kaya vs. AMAYA

Rom Hacked-Fire Red(not because I want to but its the best start for my long story)

What Hack is about-http://pkmncommunity.com/showthread.php?t=128745
more info and screenies will be added soon but mostly that of intro and not battle

Current team and abilities-Sub title- MKDR(Mind Killing Damned Reality) Ram corp. Only 2 members exist as of now(me-idealist, battle and pokedex and battle spriter, trainer overworld spriter[not pokemon], map designer[not editor will show what it looks like or should look like-I'm not map tool compatible], story writer[spriter in training], dex editor, pokemon editor, visualist X-Buster-pokemon overworld spriter and supporter). After recruit members can together choose a title name for team.

What is needed-supporters, idealists, critics, scripter, map editor, unlz-compatible person, bug fixer. music fixer(pokecryGIU specialist or normaity-wav and audio files will be sent by link or other means if found), visionary(joking in a manner of speaking)

I can be contacted here via PMs and replys, at myspace.com/AZN2thaCore, msn email: ramramxd@msn.com and yahoo:Oh_hell_no_its_rezaul@yahoo.com

Additional information will be given to supporters and those interested. Graphic banner is still in progress. All ideas will be looked over thoroughly and all shall be heard. All dedicators will be credited in the making. Yayyy!!! Major supporters and team members will be put into the game as anyone but team leaders, every 2nd gym, three of 5 rivals, trainers healer and helper, demigod, palace thrones, all of Kaya family 20. There are many others so...
Hope this hack may become successful!

Kenneth Alog
March 3rd, 2008, 03:03 AM
Hack Name: Pokemon Chaos Jewels

Hack of;Pokemon Firered [BPRE]

Additional Information about the Hack;????

Finished %; 10 -15

Current Team : Dimesional HACKERS

My Hacking skills;Spriting,Mapping,text editing,A bit of scripting.

What is needed;Scripting,Indexing,Some spriting

!Additional Contact possiblities; PM, email dialgatimespace@yahoo.com.ph

Additional Information; None

ryan123456789019
March 13th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Hack Name: Sparkling Yellow

Additional Information about the Hack: IT will have kanto, jhoto and Hoen regions

Finished %: 20%

!Current Team: Me, Jason and Bradley

!Your Hacking skills: I am a mapper with basic knowledge of scripting

!What is needed: a scripter and Title screen editor

!Additional Contact possiblities: Email me at ryan_vincent123221@hotmail.com, also you can pm me and the website is
http://www.freewebs.com/sparklingyellowhack/index.htm

Additional Information: You must have proof of work.

Hellsing
March 21st, 2008, 05:53 PM
Hack Name: Pokemon Dark Abyss
Additional info: Well the story is rather long, but I've been told it's very good.
Anyway, in short...
Two worlds lied peacefully parallel to eachother, completely ignorant of eachothers' existence. Separating the two worlds is a giant fissure; the dark abyss.
All was well, until Giratina was suddenly enraged, and bursted out of the abyss, and in blind fury, destroyed everything it saw, in hopes of finding out what disturbed it.
Until the lone warrior, Hokkaido, slew the beast and sealed it into an opal, which he threw down the abyss.

Years later, you are a thirteen year old, and prepare for a completely normal Pokemon journey (as normal as that gets) until you stumble upon an ancient legend and learn your true identity.

Finished :like, 4% 1 town, 3-4 scripts.

Current team:just me

Your Hacking skills :Scripting, Spriting, OWs...

What is needed: A GOOD MAPPER. I DID get better at mapping recently, but mapping Viridian City is a pain. That's where YOU come in. (yay for caps)

PM only, proof of work please.

greenozano
March 25th, 2008, 06:57 PM
!Hack Name:Black Sun

Additional Information about the Hack:Once, the evil organization called Team BackSLASH was plotting to take over the world by transforming Pokemon back into their more primitive states. A state where little brains ruled the Pokemon's body and their feirce attacks leveled anything in sight. A state where the Pokemon had large powerful bodies, but no obidience to their trainers (no trainers at this time anyway).

A hero awakened in the Yoran region named Davis. He defeated many BackSLASH subordinates and commanders. He destoyed evil plans for world domination. He was never defeated, not even by Ash, the world's greatest trainer. He finally thwarted Ronald's final plan to transform all pokemon into huge, prehistoric beasts. Davis, your father, died in an accident trying to restore a growlithe to it's original state. Thus, you never met your father. This part of the story doesn't affect you at all.

Here we go... your part in the world...

You wake on your fourteenth birthday, ready to recieve your first Pokemon and master the Pokemon League. You rush to Prof. Hungyn, the most famous Pokemon researcher of all, to obtain your little friend. You find that he has experimented with countless brain waves and totally destroyed the gene that caused prehistoric Pokemon to fail. Your starter Pokemon just so happens to be a newly hatched, recently thought extinct, primitive Pokemon.

You set out with your new (Starter's name here) _____________ ready to brave all challenges. The question is, can you over come your fears and thwart the new "Heroes of Darkness" aka Team BackSLASH's new gang, or will you plumit to your knees in defeat?

!Finished %:5

!Current Team:
dragonfang21212121
me

!Your Hacking skills:scripting

!What is needed:
A good hex editor
alpha and beta testers
serious Spriter for new Pokemon
master of graphics (edit tile sets, world maps, Insert new pokemon sprites in case the spriter doesn't know how to and insert trainer in case the spriter doesn't know how to)
Pokemon Data Editor ( cahnge all of the pokemon data)

!Additional Contact possibilities:My pm would be fine but if not E-mail me @ mugenschool@gmail.com

Additional Information:

Ninja Caterpie
March 28th, 2008, 02:23 AM
I want to make a hack because I'm bored. Only problem is, I have no idea how. I can edit text to a somewhat good extent but in other departments... I don't know how to change the way the houses etc are on the OW. (see? I can't even talk technically...)

Hack name: Pokemon Flarite

Additional info: New stuff (haven't QUITE decided)

% complete: -99%

Current Team: Me (no one)

Skills: Text editing (pretty good) and map editing (cr-terrible). I dunno how to do anything else.

Needed: everything

Contact possibilities:
Email me or add me on MSN: henry_zhang_123@hotmail.com
Alternate email: shadowlakitu@gmail.com

Other stuff: anyone who has time to help can help me... Please!

mechu95
April 2nd, 2008, 09:45 AM
!Hack Name: Pokemon PitchBlack

!Hack of: FR

!Finished %: About 0.03%

Additional Information about the Hack: Fakemons, new region, new maps, new scripts, new text, new story,

!Current Team: Me and no-one else

!Your Hacking skills: I can map, I'm learning how to script (TheTheTheThe's tut roolz!), I can make trainer sprites...that's about it, I'd say.

!What is needed:
- someone who could sprite the Fakemons
- someone who could make a world map

!Additional Contact possiblities: just PM me

Additional Information:

atoms2ashes
April 5th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Hack name: None.
Hack of: FR
Finished: 85%
Additional Info: the male player is a pikachu. The grass, sand, trees and bushes are different.
Current Team: None.
Skillz: I can make new maps. I can edit pokemon. I can edit overworlds. I can edit text.
Needed: Title screen editor, pallete editor (without paintshop or adobe), someone who could change trainer's pokemon.

Newpkmnhack
April 9th, 2008, 09:06 AM
!Hack Name: Ruin Rocket

!Hack of: Fire red

Additional Information about the Hack: You start off as the son of the reformed rocket leader the rough idea is you take revenge on rocket. you go thru all regions.

!Finished %: 00%

!Your Hacking skills: Doing the map, storyline, some scripting

!What is needed: 1 scriptor, people who can do graphics ex tile creating sprites ect. , people who can add tiles and title screens and the hero and rival and oak thing ect.

!Additional Contact possiblities: Jon1092@hotmail.com or pm me

Additional Information:

If u can do them stuff let me know because i want to start asap

ℜªℳ
April 9th, 2008, 12:51 PM
I'm here again and plan on creating a new hack of FR because I like the fact that there's more space in the game

Hack name- Electric Yellow

This hack is probably the first that will recreate the entire Pokemon adventure series into a game featuring everything in the original game but completely showing red's side of the story unlike the comic series.

Hack Completion- The game is still in the making and has just started so all I have is the sprites of all the pokemon, all the original trainers and the very beginning of the story continuing from Giovanni's gym and bulbasaur. I'd say about 30% complete. There will be an attempt to revamp yellow version spprites of the trainer and pokemon so the game will become more original and thats not done so 30% is 30.

Current Team- Well this is the recruiting thread so... (Its just me but I'm no n00b, I just don't have a lot of resources or time)

My hacking skills include spriting (all), mapping (there won't be many changes here except the events so I won't need much help in this area), pokedex and pokemon editing, titlescreen editing, most graphics (I'm only going to change some item looks and some attack looks but thats it so not much help there)

What I require is a scripter (one that can understand and create commands for the game along with events and understands enough about offsets to create simple messages in game), and a region map maker who can rotate the kanto map to make it face down where pallet town starts so that lavender tower is north and can replace the sevii islands with the orange islands, and move the kanto map over just a bit so that silver cave can be inserted into the game. (maybe X-buster [you caaannn help me right?])

just message me if you have any interest at all or want to help or email me at Oh_hell_no_its_rezaul@yahoo.com (copy and paste it in the "to" box if you're too lazy to type it out)

I will later have a thread up with information showing how far I've gone and will be going!