PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Real Life Changes!

Blizzard
March 11th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Hi. The first Pokemon RP by Blizzard. You may think, "Who's he?". Well anyway, it's an RP, in the real world. But... some people have been turned into anthropomorphic Pokemon. The normal humans have no clue what has happened and you are all in high school. If you are an anthro, how will you play your days out? If you are a normal human, how will you react to these possible "freaks"? How the mess happened is unknown. Here's what I need:

Name:
Age (14-17):
Grade (Fr, So, Jr, Sr):
Pokemon you have become (if anthro), otherwise, N/A:
Features/Appearance:
Personality:

I will post my info when another person arrives.

Shiney
March 11th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I might join, but first, I wanna know what anthropomorphic Pokemon means, is it pokemorph, or someone permanently stuck as a pokemon?

Blizzard
March 11th, 2004, 04:23 PM
Glad you asked. It means that you are basically human, but with an appearance and abilities of a Pokemon.

For example, this is an anthro Pokemon.

Ytnim
March 11th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Yeah ill join but some people might not know what anthromorphic means so u might wanna put a meaning in.

Name: Danny
Grade: (I live in Australia got no idea what these mean) Jr
Pokemon: Blaziken
Features/Appearance: Really strong, fast, can jump really high, has a sort of beak, skin is kind of red, breaths fire.
Personality: Very secretive, will only be friends will people he sees as an equal but will back them up without a doubt in any situation, he has an aura around him that everyone can sense but just cannot place.

Blizzard
March 11th, 2004, 04:30 PM
Note, Ytnim: One post above yours is a meaning and a pic.

Anyway:
Name: Zach
Grade: Junior
Pokemon: Houndoom
Features/Apperance: Red furred, black bellied, extremely fast
Personality: Extroverted; will make friends very easily.

Ytnim
March 11th, 2004, 04:35 PM
OOC: I know what an anthromorphic is but other people mightn't of known. When I wrote that Shinyelectrode hadn't posted yet.

Shiney
March 11th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Okay sure.

Name: Seph Jones
Age (14-17): 17
Grade (Fr, So, Jr, Sr): I've been on an internet private school since 2nd grade due to extreme incompitence in the teachers hired in public schools, so I also have no idea what this means, so Sr
Pokemon you have become: Armaldo (oh my god I didn't pick metagross, the world's gonna end!)
Features/Appearance: Covered in armor very similar to armaldos, therefore no hair, yet his eyes remain the same color. His fingers end in sharp claws like that of an armaldo, but other than that, he looks pretty much like a regular person.
Personality: Set back, and lazy, but he will not hesitate to slash anything that gets him angry.

Blizzard
March 11th, 2004, 04:45 PM
OOC: I'll start, in first person, please.

I walked into the front doors of the school. No, I literally hit them. I fell down, landing right on my tail. "YEOW!" I screamed. What a way to begin my junior year...

I walked in school, and made it to class just as the bell rang. Everyone stared at me, and I just looked back. "What? I'm not late, am I Ms. Stinson? Ms. Stinson?" But Ms. Stinson had fainted in her chair. "Jeez, what's her problem?" I whispered to my old buddy Rocko.

"You are..." he replied, holding a mirror to my face.

"So what? It's not like I'm the only one here like this, right?"

"Right, but I just hope you don't do anything stupid..."

OOC: Any NPC can be RP'ed by anybody.

Ytnim
March 11th, 2004, 05:09 PM
My fifth first day at school in as many weeks. This was my last chance at going to a normal school. It wasn't that I wasn't smart, I was actually very smart. It wasn't that I was a bully. It was because I made "trouble". In plainer speech I am an anthro and pretty much made all the girls either faint or wanna go out with me. All the guys though I was a freak and tried to beat me up cause their girl friends liked me. All 4 schools I had been to expelled me because all the other guys had at least 1 bone broken. I came to this school because apparently other anthros came here and got along fine. I had gotten to school early to avoid the stares and nervous glances. I took a seat at the back of the classroom. Just as the bell rang another anthro came in. The shock of this made the teacher faint. One of the nerdy computer geeks at the front of the class started to go out to get another teacher but the bully of the class told him to wait. The big guy (who's name is Chris) hacked up a big gorbi (spit mixed with snot if you don't know what is) and spat in the teachers face. She came back to reality and wiped it off her face. She looked at her hand screamed and ran out of the classroom. The principal asked the class who did it and the class fell silent. I was going to say something but didn't want to get into a fight with Chris so I was silent with the rest of the class.

Blizzard
March 11th, 2004, 05:14 PM
"It was Chris." I said. I had known the kid for 2 years, and I hated him. Chris growled, and grabbed me by the neck. "Um... heh..."

Ytnim
March 11th, 2004, 05:24 PM
The other anthro who made the teacher faint at first spoke up and told the principal it was Chris who did it. Chris grabbed him by the neck but the principal tapped him on the shoulder. "Put him down Mr Anderson." (nah only joking he actually said) "HEY! PUT HIM DOWN! COME WITH ME TO MY OFFICE NOW!!!" Chris released him with a glare that said You, me after school! I smiled. For once it wasn't me who was in a fight. I decided to meet the other anthro after class.

Blizzard
March 11th, 2004, 05:26 PM
"Saved by the principal... wait a minute." I turned to Danny. "Hey, what's up? See, Rocko, I told you there were others like me!"

Ytnim
March 11th, 2004, 05:33 PM
"Hey! Your names Zach right? I can't wait to see you cream that guy this afternoon! So what pokemon do you get your powers from? I get mine from Blaziken."

Blizzard
March 11th, 2004, 05:34 PM
"I get mine from Houndoom. And I'll even kick his butt without using a single spark of fire..."

Pluslechu
March 11th, 2004, 09:17 PM
Name: Kiki
Grade: Fr
Pokemon: Persian
Features/Appearance: Long, feathery blonde hair, a black t-shirt, faded blue jeans, best abilitys: Speed, claws, fangs
Personality: Usually gentle, but can be quite hot-tempered.

Blizzard
March 12th, 2004, 03:21 PM
"Hi..." I said to Kiki. "A Persian anthro, eh? I always found them to be quite cute..." but I quickly added, "Not that I'm hitting on you or anything. I just like Persians..."

Shiney
March 12th, 2004, 03:40 PM
I walked in, dragging a bully that was trying to choke me for "being a freak" and asked "Could someone get this idiot off of me?"

Blizzard
March 12th, 2004, 03:45 PM
Turns out the bully was my other rival, Sammy. "Hey, Sammy." I said.

"What punk?"

"Leave him or I'll tell everybody how you still wet the bed! Too late!"

And with that, Sammy ran over to me, grabbed me by the shirt collar, and was about to punch me. "Heh, uh... nice day?"

Shiney
March 12th, 2004, 03:48 PM
Now having him off my back, and where I could reach him, I gripped HIM by the neck with one hand, with my claws right over his airpipe "Drop him or become mute, your choice." I said.

Ytnim
March 12th, 2004, 03:53 PM
"Hey guys take a break. Have a Kit-Kat (sorry couldn't restrain myself). Your gonna kill someone in a sec!!!"

Pluslechu
March 12th, 2004, 06:20 PM
I walked over to Seph. "Let go of his neck! I know he was being mean, but the worst he should get is this" I casually slashed Sammy's cheek with my claws, leaving three long red marks. "There. That should teach him." He groaned and rubbed his sore scratched cheek. "Now you can just let go." I said to Seph.

Shiney
March 12th, 2004, 06:31 PM
"Fine." I said, and let go of my grip, he looked like he was about to make a smart-mouth comment, but I began rubbing my claws together which made a threatening hissing sound, and he ran off.

Blizzard
March 12th, 2004, 07:41 PM
"Man, that's two bullies that have grabbed me today. I guess they're not dog people..." The bell for first period ended, and I walked out into the halls. My football coach passed me by. "Harris!" he yelled.

"Hi, Coach Thomas." I replied.

"This is your year, son. Last year you played great, but the rest of us didn't. This year we're going to the California state finals!"

"Go team..."

"That's the spirit, Harris. See you at practice today. Oh, and uh... don't bark at anyone the wrong way." He walked off, laughing. I growled. "I just hope the next thing I do isn't chase after a car..." I thought out loud.

Ytnim
March 12th, 2004, 08:41 PM
I had maths next period. Mr Bain told us we were doing very hard extremely advanced algrbraic expansions this year. I looked at the sheet he gave us and laughed. "Whoo Hoo Mr Bain that's a funny one. You never told us you were a comedian!!" I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes. I, having a much superior intellect than anyone in my grade, found this easy. Everyone else on the other hand, found this extremely difficult. I only just found this out. "Mr Attitude are you saying something about the way I teach??!" Mr Bain said to me, looking as though his eyeballs were going to pop out of his head and the vein in his neck was going to burst. "Ummm... No Mr Bain?"
"That's what I thought." he said, spraying me with spit. I wiped the spit from my face and remained silent for the rest of the class.

Shiney
March 12th, 2004, 09:45 PM
I had curled up into a ball halfway through the boring talk, and began to sleep inside my armor.

Pluslechu
March 12th, 2004, 10:08 PM
I slid down in my chair, using my bider as a flat surface for doodling.

Blizzard
March 15th, 2004, 12:36 PM
I arrived late, and sat next to Kiki. "Hey there." I said slyly. "If you need help in math, just ask. Now, back to my problem..." The paper read:

1. Simplify (2y+6 over 4) + (4y-3 over 6). I began by finding the LCM of both denominators, which was 12. I multiplied both sides by 12, and got 3(2y+6) + 2(4y-3). The rest was all just distributing and combining like terms. ((I'll leave it there for you to solve.)) :) "Can you do it?" I asked Kiki. "If not, just ask."

"Mr. Harris, you forgot something. You're late. See me after class."

The class giggled as I began my next problem:

2. Simplify (24y-6x over 3x) - (12y+3x over 3y). I sighed as I began my work... ((Can you do that one either?))

Pluslechu
March 15th, 2004, 02:38 PM
((What happened? It seems like there were more posts than this...))

Blizzard
March 15th, 2004, 04:46 PM
((That would be a result of a two day old copy onto the PC's new server. Sorry.))

I blew a smoke heart towards Kiki. I was kind of in love. But I'm sure she wondered, how could a dog and cat ever mix?

Ytnim
March 15th, 2004, 09:23 PM
OOC: What grade are you in cause those sums are grade 9 stuff where I am. answers (not sure if u should have gotten rid of LCM but here)
1. 14y-12
2. 72y2 - 9x2-18y-36xy

BTW the 2 after 72y and -9x mean squared

Pluslechu
March 15th, 2004, 09:33 PM
I looked up and noticed the heart. I blushed, smiled, and quickly looked at the whiteboard like I didn't notice.

Blizzard
March 16th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"You must think I'm stupid, don't you? I saw you looking at the heart. Anyway I'm Shadow." I turned back to my new problem:

3. Solve for x:

(24x/4x2) - (30x/6x2) = 4

Numbers in bold are exponents.

I looked at it as 24x/4xx - 30x/6xx = 4
I simplified to 6/x - 5/x = 4

((Can you do it from there?))

Pluslechu
March 16th, 2004, 06:09 PM
"I don't think youre stupid, Shadow."I said.

((Quack! X_x *dies from 9th grade math* I can barely do simple 6th grade algebra ._.;; Yup, I'm kinda dumb XD ))

Blizzard
March 17th, 2004, 03:07 PM
((Ouch...))

Suddenly the teacher called out to us. "Can anyone demonstrate problem 4? Mr. Harris, how about you?"

I walked up and began.

4. Solve for x and y: ((4x + 2y) over y) = 1

"Here we go..."

Begin: (4x+2y over y) = 2
(4x+y) = 2
x+y = 1/2

Answers:
y= (1/2) - x
x= (1/2) - y

"Very good, Mr. Harris. Sit down, and please, for god's sake, don't howl at the pretty cat." He must've seen my heart, as did everyone else. They all laughed, and as soon as they saw my breath was smoking, they stopped. "Sorry to threaten, but..."

Ytnim
March 17th, 2004, 10:12 PM
you didn't finish the question. you didn't give answer that can be used!!! you can't figure out what y is unless you know what x is and vice versa!!!! That question is bullSh*t. you cannot cancel down when a + or - sign is there!!!

Blizzard
March 18th, 2004, 11:53 AM
"Shut up." Mr. Bain growled. "They make you do these to see if you catch on. Now talk again and I'll give you detention for a month."

Ytnim
March 18th, 2004, 10:12 PM
"Just cause I'm smarter than the teachers and the students here is no reason to threaten me Mr Bain." I said coolly as I leaned on my chair.

paige pelletier
March 19th, 2004, 05:16 AM
Name Paige
Age 16
Grade FR?
Gender female
Pokemon PICHU!
Apperence black hair sailor moon style t shirt jeans sneakers pichu cheeks tail and ears brown eyes can use spark fake tears thunder punch
Personality playful friendly has temper she at first out going fun!

Blizzard
March 19th, 2004, 01:39 PM
"That does it, young man. Detention in my room all year. That oughta teach you ya snobby kid."

I looked wide eyed. "Not you, Mr. Harris. I wouldn't dream of giving a cat-loving hound dog a year's detention."

Ytnim
March 19th, 2004, 02:08 PM
Mr Bain sat down at his desk and the bell rang for end of class. "Mr Attitude please wait here." I knew he was speaking to me.
"Yes Mr Bain."
"The reason I have kept you behind is I would like to propose an offer to you."
"What kind of offer Sir?"
"If you tutor some of the less capable students at this college maybe I can wipe the year long detention for you. So what do say?"
"So... You want me to teach the stupid people of the school maths because you are incapable to do so yourself and if those dunder brains start to show signs of intellegence you might get a raise? Am I seeing the situation right here?"
"Well yes and no. I'm not doing this to get a raise but umm.... Keep my job." he said barely audible. "Woot!! Ha Ha! This is rich soooo rich! In my hands I hold your job! Yeah I have the power!" I calmed myself down. "Well Mr Bain I would have to say.... Screw you! I'll take detention." I told him this and started to walk away. He instantly got furious and leaped on me. I ignored him and he jumped off onto his desk on fire due to the fact that I heated the air around him so his clothes would catch fire. His desk caught fire to and all his records of detention were gone along with all his work. I left the room leaving Mr Bain to deal with ashes for a desk and scorned clothes.

Blizzard
March 19th, 2004, 02:49 PM
Mr. Bain wrote a note to himself. ~Must get detention slip from office... Danny... (what's Danny's last name?) will receive detention for rest of high school.~ I walked over to Danny, seeing everything that happened. I had my girlfriend Kari with me. "Kari, this is Danny. You like fiery guys, right? Well he's one... have fun."

"Zach..." She began.

"That's Shadow, and I'll see you at the opening game tonight. It's time for English, which I hate. Later." I walked over to English class. We were reading The Grapes of Wrath...

paige pelletier
March 20th, 2004, 04:27 AM
Um... Am I In If So ThEn
Teacher:we have a new student in are class her name is paige
Paige: (thinking) great now they know what to call me when they are teasing me goes to sit down

Blizzard
March 20th, 2004, 05:32 PM
I looked over to Paige. "A cute little rat... charming." I snickered. Then I looked over to see if Kiki was in my class.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 09:30 AM
I am not a rat I am a mouse!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 11:49 AM
"Same difference. Look, kid, if you're ever gonna get used to hazing, you gotta take insults bravely. Act like you don't care. React, and they pounce all over you. By the way, there's a cat coming to this class. Don't get eaten!" I winked.

"Mrs. Chima, what's with the freaks?" A boy said snickering.

"Well, experts say it's a result of somebody's wishes..." she answered.

"Man, when I said I wanted something cool to happen, I didn't mean for it to work..." I said quietly.

Shiney
March 21st, 2004, 12:08 PM
I rolled up next to him and said "You think any of us did? But personally, I think it's an improvment."

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 12:14 PM
"Yea. At least now my family can have a loud dog at home to annoy my neighbors. And no more need for matches... best of all, I don't need housetraining. It's great to be a dog of doom... on the other hand, I'll faint every time I come near water... I'd say I have mixed feelings about this." Mrs. Chima turned on the TV.

"And the growing number of human-like animals has us concerned." The TV reporter announced. "Sources confirm that these animals appear much like characters from the Pokemon video games. Government has already passed laws protecting these creatures from discrimination. And that's all for now."

"I guess it's okay. At least no one can discriminate against us now."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 12:54 PM
sha right now we are going to be discrimanated the government is useless! :\
at least I can get pity!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 02:32 PM
"Pity is one thing we don't need. Anyone looks at me wrong, I can just burn them up. No pity needed for this dog of doom..."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 02:34 PM
bla bla bla I can do things that hurt but pity is just more FUN!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 02:40 PM
"Not fun when you can use pyrotechnics. And why not put that thunder of yours to use and black out a city or two?"

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 02:52 PM
Try the attack fake tears ha I could make them jump through hopes!

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 02:54 PM
Name: Thunder
Grade: jr
Pokemon: Black Charazard
Features/Appearance: Black wings Blue jeans with a tail sticking out and a riped tshirt with the wings poking out best abilitys: Speed, fly claws, fangs
Personality: ussaly clam but if realy pissed say blackface
speaks in red
*walks in* man i hate school cuz people think i am kool cuz i have a tail and wings man i wish sometimes they would leave me alone

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:11 PM
wow a charsard neat so arn't we suposed to learn here?

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 03:18 PM
"Okay, class... let's begin with a quiz on the Grapes of Wrath."

"Mrs. Chima, aren't we supposed to start that book today?"

"I said it's a quiz. Now shut up, you egotistical mutt. Or I'll sic my dog-hating cousin on you."

"Hey, wait a minute. That's discrimination!"

"So what? It's true. You and all the other freaks better get off to the circus."

I growled, likely along with the rest of the Pokemon. "You, Mrs. Chima, just made the worst mistake of your life."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:24 PM
WHY you are a RUDE JERK! sparks fly from my hands!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 03:35 PM
((Erm, Paige... ever hear of quotation marks? v.v)) Just then the principal walked in. Mrs. Chima was cowering with fear. "What is the meaning of this!" he roared.

"Sir, that woman has just violated new anti-discrimination laws." I finished

"What? There's no law against making fun of you freaks!" Mrs. Chima chimed in.

"Shut up, *****!" I yelled. "Now apologize or the dog and the mouse are gonna make you wish you'd never said a word to us..."

"9...1...1..." Mrs. Chima mumbled. "Hello, police? I'm being attacked by two of those animal freaks-- I what? You'll be over in 10 minutes? Neat! Bye."

10 minutes later, the police came in with handcuffs. "Wait, I can't go to jail!" I said. "I'm too young!"

"Not you, doom doggy. It's the woman we want. Ma'am, the 'animal freaks' comment did you in. I'm sorry for this woman's obvious disrespect. You are Zach Harris, correct?"

I nodded. "Why? Are you coming to the Sand Hills Weasels' first football game?"

"Sure am, and I wanted to see the star QB beforehand."

"Um... this is my girlfriend, Paige. Girlfriend as in, a girl who's my friend." I quickly corrected myself, possibly saving my skin from electrocution.

((And the plot continues with your post, Paige...))

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 03:50 PM
Next pure human to do that has a BURNT FACE!!! OK CLASS*Walks off*u coming shadow??? or we just gonna sit here?

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:52 PM
uggg How can a teacher be that UGG!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 03:56 PM
"Who knows? Come on, rat girl." I chuckled, waiting to see if my words had sunk in... as I walked with Thunder to lunch, everyone cleared out of the line. It's as though they felt fear, sensed our ability to smite them, and just plain hated us...

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 03:56 PM
its a teacher so wat next one who does that has a burnt face so who wants to see a movie with me its pokemon heros?? i got the dvd heh :D

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 03:57 PM
oh great now im hated paige used fake tears and the crowed started going oh are you ok poor thing!

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 03:59 PM
Paige we gonna watch a dvd u coming??

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:00 PM
"Man... I have to learn how to do that..." Even Rocko was afraid of me... I saw him cowering still. "Sure, I'd love to see Pokemon Heroes. I heard it was great. Call me crazy, but I think I'm falling for a Persian. But what could she see in a mangy mutt of chaos like me? Heh, only chance I'd have with a girl is with another Houndoom girl..."

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 04:02 PM
Heh ash gets a kiss in it too and dude take her u like her see me i cant feel such emotions on love i am built on hate hey y dont u invite the persian too?

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:10 PM
"Why? Because I haven't seen her since algebra... I just hope the girl that kisses Ash is cute... and so God help me if it's not a kiss from a Pokemon..."

I blushed. I was kind of in love with Paige too... I was just too scared to be the boyfriend of a freshman.

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:10 PM
ya I would love to catch a flick can we get POPCORN!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:13 PM
I blew a smoke heart by Paige's face. Maybe she would notice it... "Would popcorn pop over a fire? 'Cause then we'd have no need for a microwave..."

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 04:14 PM
OOC:when i am in a good mood ill speak in blue

sure all we need is the popcorn i can make it pop *smiles* hey ill go get nachos meet at my house in 5 k*walks off* to markert for nachos and nacho chesse* yo pepsa can i have a bag of your finest nachos and nacho chesse i got some gooda guests ova

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:16 PM
Sees heart and blushes! Wait shouldn't we stay at school!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:18 PM
"I'm awful sorry I called you a rat... I just wanted to test you on how you react to insults. Turns out all you need are those fake tears, huh? Anyway, yes, it would be advisable to stay in school. I have computer programming next. What about you two?"

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 04:21 PM
OOC:Schools ova cuz the police came and is talking to all the teachers my mum speaks in green

MUM i am having guests over to watch a dvd okOk just make sure u dont get the house messyok we wont *sets up the dvd player* hmmmmm i think i might turn the lights off and put candles *puts candles around the house*

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:25 PM
yup but if they dont work all I gota do is shock them!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:27 PM
"This'll be sweet. Erm Paige, won't this be fun?"

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 04:38 PM
Mum i going to go pick up my friends *runs out the door*Ok Watch out for airplanes*starts flying* Woohoo *spots em and flys down* Yo guys wanna lift?? or ya wanna run?

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:49 PM
"Hey!" I said, waving to Thunder. "What's up? Ready to see the movie? And I personally would like a lift. If I had 4 legs, well, that'd be different."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:54 PM
I would love a lift! Flying is FUN!

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 04:56 PM
Ok Paige hop on my back shadow ill carry u *smiles* u have just boarded the Thunder express lines have fun *smiles again Takes olff at tremendous speed*

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 04:59 PM
"Sweet. My dream is fulfilled..."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 04:59 PM
This is much better than walking! And you get a great veiw!

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 05:04 PM
Yep it is soo cool *reachs the house* ok were here *lands* ok i got it all set up inside *walks in* Mum were backok i gonna go to sleepok allright sit on the couch over there *A big white cloth came down* heh projector dont ya love it *smiles*

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 05:08 PM
"wow that is cool!" gets an apple out of her pocket!

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 05:11 PM
"I brought popcorn!" I took out 3 or 4 bags of buttered popcorn. Then I kicked back, and began to do homework for algebra. "Won't want detention with Mr. Bain..."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 05:15 PM
"I love apples! they are YUMMY!"

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 05:16 PM
*hits play butten* *movie ends* Man that was good wat u guys think??

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 05:19 PM
"Was that Bianca that kissed her? Or Latias? I'm puzzled..."

I grabbed a stick, lit it on fire, and put it in a jar I brought. "Think that this is how people way back when had to live... your only light would be a torch..."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 05:20 PM
"it was delicious and the movie is good too!"

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 05:27 PM
"And to think. Primitive man never even heard of apples... or even popcorn. It must have stunk to be a caveman, huh?"

Thunder
March 21st, 2004, 05:28 PM
hey u guys wanna sleep over???

Blizzard
March 21st, 2004, 05:32 PM
"I'll have to call my mom." *Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep* went my cellphone.

"Mom? Can I sleep over at Thunder's house? Uh-huh, sure, okay. Thanks, bye."

"Mom said yes. So I'm in..."

paige pelletier
March 21st, 2004, 05:34 PM
"Ok I guess so"... "will there be more popcorn and APPLES???"

Shiney
March 21st, 2004, 08:05 PM
I walked into the mall, with a a gigantic stereo on his shoulders playing magic carpet ride.

Then, I found a bunch of guys blocking my path. "Yo, freak! If you wanna walk away in one peice, you better hand over that stereo."

I set down the stereo, and fully unfolded all my armor, becoming aproxomatley seven feet high. "It'll take a lot more than you punks have to tear through me. You might want to leave now before I shred you finer than cheese." I said, extending my claws, as the punks surrounded me.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 03:59 AM
"I want to have more apples!"

Shiney
March 22nd, 2004, 11:40 AM
They punced on me all at once, with baseball bats, knives, and several other hurting tools. They bounced off me harmlessly, as I extended my claws, and got ready to deal out some hurting of my own, while my stereo was playing magic carpet ride.

OOC: I tink this is where you guys come in.

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 12:56 PM
"The game!" I quickly changed into my football uniform, which I brought. I then raced over to the school football field. I was just in time for warmups.

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 01:35 PM
"I think we should go to the mall!"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 01:44 PM
The game started, and I searched for Thunder and Paige in the stands, but no sign of them. I lined up after the kickoff, which was a touchback, and hiked the ball. I got sacked for a 12 yard loss. One of the players taunted me. He snapped his fingers, and suddenly the music system played "Hound Dog" by Elvis Presley. "Aw, heck." My next play, I ran the ball 92 yards for a score! Seems the taunts helped me after all...

The game was close, and at the end, we lost 14-13. I threw an incomplete pass on 4th and goal on the final play, and walked off in shambles. Suddenly a voice enraged me. Why? He said, "Let's hear it for dog boy, the loser mutt! Hip, hip, arooooooooo!"

And he kept repeating those three words. I held myself back, but the worst part was that Paige and Thunder didn't show. They would've burnt that sap alive... but I remained peaceful. No sense burning a kid for a few taunts... or getting kicked out of school, for that matter. I walked all the way to Thunder's house, and by the time I got there, I was crying...

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 01:54 PM
Paige's note "we have to go to mall now if you lost and they hurt you remember humans you just cant relie on em anyway you can burn em!"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:13 PM
"Looks like I can't count on rats or lizards, either. I thought they of all creatures would be here, and they're off at the mall. "Hey, Zach! Great howl I did, huh?" I growled. "That was you? That does it. Prepare to die a burning death!"

paige pelletier
March 22nd, 2004, 02:29 PM
"goes out of mall back to his house hey who is this creep?!"

Blizzard
March 22nd, 2004, 02:33 PM
"My former pal, Rocko. Rocko, meet the mouse who's about to put you in a coma. This is Paige."

paige pelletier
March 24th, 2004, 02:22 PM
"HII" get thunder and lighting all around herself!

Thunder
March 25th, 2004, 03:40 AM
*uses Ember on the ground*

U leave my friend alone *Stares like a Evil Demon*

paige pelletier
March 25th, 2004, 03:43 AM
"you know what I really should fake tear you but stricking you with spark will be such fuN!"

Thunder
March 26th, 2004, 04:29 AM
Heh burning em is good too go now to live i have a short temper and i mean wat i mean

Shiney
March 26th, 2004, 10:30 AM
I busted through the wall of the mall(eh?) in an uncharecteristic rage, still carrying the stereo (now playing sephiroth's theme {orchestrated version})
And began walking off...

OOC: exactly where are you guys again?

Thunder
March 26th, 2004, 01:34 PM
dudes start walking or ill burn u to the ground i allways mean wat i mean i never lie! *growls*

OOC:at my house

paige pelletier
March 26th, 2004, 01:44 PM
"really go" starts to file her nails!!!!

Thunder
March 26th, 2004, 02:17 PM
we realy dont have time but we can fit it in between eating u and catching u

Blizzard
March 27th, 2004, 03:27 PM
Rocko gets out of the house like a maniac. As he leaves, he calls the police. Seeing this, I frowned. "We're dead. He's sicced the cops on us."

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 03:37 PM
"we can take cops! ha they will be kind to use!"

Blizzard
March 27th, 2004, 03:45 PM
"Paige, if you use Fake Tears, then they'll be under your spell."

The cops arrived at the house. "What the h*** happened here?" One asked. "Oh, it's just you rotten animals... you're all under arrest. Except for the dog."

I ran off, not wanting to be around any longer. I ran home and called Rocko. He was still at home! ((It's coming, wait for it.))

"Rocko? How'd you get Chris to do that for you?"

"Easy. He and I were friends in 7th grade. He said he'd do me one favor. And I figured I'd use him on you."

I hung up and ran back to Paige and the rest. I was only gone 2 minutes. ((I'm about 5 houses down from Thunder.)) "So anyway..."

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 03:50 PM
"uses fake tears that boy was a meanie!!!!!"

Blizzard
March 27th, 2004, 03:54 PM
The cops were under Paige's spell. "What can we do for you, miss?" one cop asked. "Yes, we'll do anything. Do you like apples? Because I have a big 4 pound apple right here..."

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 04:10 PM
"oh thank you so much that boy who called you hurt my friend so I I tried to help!"

Blizzard
March 27th, 2004, 04:13 PM
"Recall the number."

The cop did so, and dialed it. Chris came out and answered the call. "Hello?"

Quickly and suddenly, the cops put guns toward Chris. "Move and we shoot you!"

Another cop handcuffed Chris and put him in the police car. They drove off, and a policeman tossed a second apple Paige's direction.

"Hey Paige, you're such a cute little mouse. You sure you can finish that huge apple?" I hoped she would at least share a tiny bit with me or Thunder.

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 04:17 PM
"OH OF CORSE HERE YOU GO!!"
sorry pressed shift agian!!

Blizzard
March 27th, 2004, 04:26 PM
"Naw, that's okay. Just seeing if you loved apples enough to be overprotective of them..."

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 04:29 PM
"YAAAAA MINE!!!" starts chomping on the apple!

Blizzard
March 27th, 2004, 04:38 PM
"Are you trying to test me?"

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 04:41 PM
"huh? no It is mine!!!!" sits down

Blizzard
March 27th, 2004, 04:42 PM
"Right. I guess it is, eh?"

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 05:07 PM
"yup! I wuv apples! they are GREAT!!"

Blizzard
March 27th, 2004, 05:08 PM
"What about applesauce and apple juice?"

paige pelletier
March 27th, 2004, 05:38 PM
"YUCK!! bad bad bad!!!!! not good!"

Blizzard
March 28th, 2004, 12:46 PM
"So you're saying you only like real, unprocessed apples?"

paige pelletier
March 28th, 2004, 02:10 PM
"that is pretty much it I don't like prossessed appleS!"

Blizzard
March 28th, 2004, 02:19 PM
"So, rodent, any ideas for tomorrow? I've still got to recover from my devastating one point failure tonight at the game... wanna go to the arcade after school tomorrow?"

paige pelletier
March 28th, 2004, 03:47 PM
"yes I would! and can we get more apples oh and chiken wings and icecream and JELLO!!!!!"

Plasma
March 29th, 2004, 01:15 PM
"What about cheese? I thought mice liked cheese..."

paige pelletier
March 29th, 2004, 02:01 PM
"actualy cheese is posinous to mice that is a myth!!"

Plasma
March 29th, 2004, 06:54 PM
"Do what? You're off your rocker..." I grinned at Paige evilly. "Unless you'd like to test it yourself..."

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 04:14 AM
"HUH??!! no way! I tell the truth really!"

Plasma
March 30th, 2004, 12:33 PM
"For your sake, I hope you're right..."

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 01:12 PM
"soooo what do we do now I am bord!"

Plasma
March 30th, 2004, 01:37 PM
"It's late... should we go in and call it a night?"

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 01:39 PM
Paige: sleeping is bad starts to jump up and down some guy gave me coffee!!!!!!!!!

Plasma
March 30th, 2004, 01:42 PM
"What? Are electric rats always this hyper?"

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 01:46 PM
Paige: no just when they had a 5 pound bag of suger and a gallon of coffee!!!!!!!

Plasma
March 30th, 2004, 02:03 PM
"Well, I brought a 10 pound sugar bag with me if you want more, dear..."

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 02:14 PM
starts laughing "I got drunk on suger!!!!"

Plasma
March 30th, 2004, 02:16 PM
"And it shows. I'm calling it a night. Later." And with that I walked home...

paige pelletier
March 30th, 2004, 02:54 PM
follows him can I stay with you??!!??

Thunder
March 31st, 2004, 06:08 AM
*sees paige* hi paige just a question do u like ketchup?

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 01:01 PM
eyes form heart shape!!!
Paige: Yes yesa yes yes yes YES!

Plasma
March 31st, 2004, 01:21 PM
"Yea, sure Paige. I got a secret hideout I customized yesterday when I first found I changed shape. It only opens to my paw... heh. Come on, I'll show you..."

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 01:23 PM
Paige:cool thanx! does it have a bed??

Plasma
March 31st, 2004, 01:36 PM
"No. It has 4. It's underground, too... and best of all, the paw placement pad is only visible when I light a flame over it..."

paige pelletier
March 31st, 2004, 02:01 PM
Paige: wow cool I think I will go there now!

Plasma
March 31st, 2004, 02:04 PM
"Follow me." I headed to my underground hideout, revealed the paw detector, and opened the door. I motioned for Paige to hurry up.

Plasma
April 8th, 2004, 01:15 PM
I stepped inside, and waited for Paige to arrive. The hideout was really designed just for a Pokemon like myself, and best of all, I had a generator underneath I had built years ago... "Paige, hurry up!"

((Sorry to double the post but otherwise this thread was doomed...))

paige pelletier
April 8th, 2004, 03:36 PM
OOC It is okaydokay with me!
Paige: hey cool place ya got here I will call it BETTY!

Plasma
April 8th, 2004, 03:51 PM
"Um... Betty? You're calling the hideout Betty?"

Plasma
April 12th, 2004, 03:10 PM
OOC: Another double post. The thread is dying... must save thread!
"Why would you call a hideout 'Betty', Paige? And I still don't believe cheese is poisonous to mice... how about you back that up with a little test? You eat some cheese, and if you die, I'll believe you..."

Thunder
April 13th, 2004, 04:44 AM
*Starts laughing* heh Here paige *chuckes her 2 bottles of ketchup plus 2 apples UNPROSCED :D

paige pelletier
April 13th, 2004, 12:38 PM
Paige: I don't KNOW! hey! look ketchup! and apples! I will sing the doom song now! doom doom dooom DOOOM!

Plasma
April 13th, 2004, 01:44 PM
I started chuckling. "So... how's the hideout? You like? Or is it not good enough for the rat and lizard duo..."

paige pelletier
April 13th, 2004, 02:33 PM
drinking ketchup finds dish soap starts drinking that!

Plasma
April 13th, 2004, 02:43 PM
"Paige! That's soap! Paige!"
I snatched the soap from her hand.
"Paige! That's soap. Soap..."

paige pelletier
April 13th, 2004, 02:50 PM
hiccups a bubble and says it was goooood!

Plasma
April 13th, 2004, 02:51 PM
"Why don't we just pray that soap isn't poisonous to mice either... you know, you're pretty cute. How old are you? I'm 16..."

paige pelletier
April 13th, 2004, 02:56 PM
Paige: I am in I don't KNOW! I think the soap is making me DRUNK!

Plasma
April 13th, 2004, 02:57 PM
"Paige? Paige... Paige! How can you get drunk from soap? Tell me..."

paige pelletier
April 13th, 2004, 03:11 PM
Paigeis sleeping right now take a message after the beep!

Plasma
April 13th, 2004, 03:56 PM
"Fine, I will... as soon as I hear that beep."