PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Extintion (Revieved)

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 04:40 PM
Before anyone asks GodofPH said I could revieve it.

Plot

Okay pokemon and people lived together peacefully at least most of them. Then one day a strange illness swept across the regions. Pokemon after pokemn dropped down dead. Scientists tried to find out where it came from and how to stop it. When they did not succeed most of the pokemon were gone then all of them were gone. The illness came back, but this time it killed the humans. All except the trainers who were the closest to the pokemon. Instead they fused with their pokemon and became pokemorohs while the rest died. They are the only ones left in the regions. With so much chaos will things ever be back to normal? You are a pokemorph and you need to band together (or at least try) and try to change civilization back to how it used to be.
Form

Example

Name: Ayra

Personality: Ayra is shy and mysterious. She doesn't like to be around anyone after her pokemon died from the illness.

Apperence:(After being fused with pokemon) Ayra is the color of and Espeon with Espeon ears and tail. She has the gold rings of an Umbreon on each of her wrists, one on her tail, each of her ankles, and one around her neck. Her hair is the color of and Arcanine's mane. She wears a black shirt and jeans. Her eyes are Deepsea blue, and she had white sneakers. She has a black necklace with a white feather around her neck.

Pokemon fused with:(Can be up to three) Espeon, Umbreon, and Arcanine.

History: Ayra will tell her closest friends her past.

Other:(Oppitional) N/A

RP Sample:(If you are my friend then you don't need one because I have already seen your Rp skills. Everybody else needs one)

PS: This is mine.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 18th, 2005, 07:22 PM
Name: Charon

Pokemon Fused With: Umbreon, Misdreavus, Dragonair

Appearance: Charon is the complexity. She has the same Umbreon ears and tail, and the same Misdreavus beaded necklace. She puts herself in the mood with the ideal Dragonair wing-like ears. Charon has no interest in wearing any makeup. She thinks it's too much for her complexion. She wears a black shirt, no sleeves at all, and two straps are twisted to surround her neck. She finishes it off with a dark blue pair of shorts, but secretly hides it with a three layered demi-gypsy skirt, covering her black boots. (Similar to Yuna of FFX-2)

Personality: Charon might look upbeat, but she puts herself in the determination mood. Willing to take the challenges up to the ultimate test, Charon knows exactly what she's doing, whether it's unthinkable, impossible, or easy to accomplish. Still, she feels that it's good to try, but not to fail. She always knows that, even when it means not being a good sport about things. This is the real deal for her, and Charon knows that this isn't for fun, it's for her own destiny.

History: Charon had remembered how she became fused with her Pokemon. While encountering the waves at the beach, one wave became very big, literally a tsunami. Charon tried to run away, but it was too late, she got engulfed in its massive waters. She felt the pain enough, knowing that this was her end, but three PokeBalls surrounded her, Umbreon, Misdreavus, and Dragonair. But to Charon, she saw the three Pokemon as glowing rainbow spheres, not their normal selves. The three rainbow spheres entered Charon's body, and with that, she screamed in pain. After, she fell out of the water, gasping for air and not knowing that she had been fused to her nearest fate of destiny.

Other: Charon has the ideal ability: Shadow Control, which is able to examine things up close, as well as giving her the full state of examination. Some people get a grudge from it, and some remain normal, depending on how much agony they had in their past. Still, it seems logical to her enough.

RP Sample: You know me enough, MariaJet. Why would I type a Sample?

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 07:27 PM
okay just a few more people and we can start.

Ibuberu
December 18th, 2005, 08:23 PM
Sounds fun!Me be in the joining,yes?

Name-Jynin Meneka(Call her 'Nin')

Age-15

Gender-Female

Personality-
Nin is the type one would take as,'gullible'.As long as you look fine to her,she's already your friend.'A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet!'that's her motto.
Optimistic and bright,the girl is also known for her clumsyness.Yes,even after her Swampert's death,she thrived off a strange something,and managed to continue with her life,just as happy as before.But,the girl has a temper, just that she supresses it,but when she blows,better start running for it.

Appearance(after being fused with a pokemon)-

Nin is one girl who you wouldn't call 'pretty'.She has two black fins sticking out of her head,orange gills at the sides of her face.Raven black,shoulder length hair.Her skin is of an odd light-tish blue,and to add on,a huge tail fin on her back.She sports a sleevless purple tee,and short,brown pants,not really caring what other people thought of her skin color.The girl also carries a backpack on one shoulder,and wears a crystal pendant around her neck.

History-
The girl doesn't like discussing such matters.But,her usual answer was that she grew up in a small farm.

Setting off on a journey with her own Mudkip,which had just hatched from a egg her parents had given her as a present on her 11th birthday.Knowing how much it must've cost,Nin knew she and the Mudkip(named 'Zuzu') had to make a name for their family.Thus,the reason why she had set off,out of the farm.

Zuzu and Nin developed a strong bond through the years.Of course,when the Swampert contracted the serious illness,his trainer was more than devastated.This however,didn't stop them,Nin urged the Swampert to send the last of his days playing with her and his friends(the rest of Nin's team).Zuzu accepted,and yes,his last moments alive truly were his greatest moments.

After a day of fun,they were ready to turn in when the Swampert dropped to the ground and started twiching violently.It was time.Nin hugged Zuzu not wanting to let go,'Don't leave me,I love you,Zuzu,you can't go,we still haven't gone to the other regions yet..we still haven't tried loads of things.'she whispered as tears rolled down her cheeks.The water type grinned,tears forming in his eyes as well,he kipped.Mostly,Swampert kips were not understandable to humans,but..

'Hope you have a safe trip then,I'll look out for you in the sky..'Nin sighed in defeat,wiping away Zuzu's tears and hugging him,till she felt the warmth of his body and twiching stop.

One of the girl's teardops fell right on the spot on the Zuzu's chest,where his heart was supposed to be.The rest of Nin's team pokemon backed away as a soft white light surronded the girl and her Swampert.

As the light died down,in their place,there wasn't a Swampert nor a girl.But,a blue skinned girl with gills.Hope and joy evident in her eyes,on her face.

'Learn to fly my friend..'she gazed my to the stars in the vast sky.

Other-
Not really anything special,but Nin treasures her pendant,and keeps it close to her heart.She,despite her small build,the girl is quite strong.
Never strong enough to lift a building, Wailord up though.Maybe just a boulder or two grown men,give or take.

RP sample(after my history,do I really need a sample?XD)-

The creature ran as fast as his tiny legs would allow,looking behind his back to see a cluster of no less than three Grimer gaining fast.He was terrified,too many thoughts in his head to think straight.The pokemon froze in his tracks out of fright as the biggest and toughest looking Grimer of them all,most likely the leader of them,since the other two fell back as he swooshed a gooey hand in one swift motion,stepped up to bat.

{Yeah,now we'll teach youse that nobody comes messin' wid us.Ain't that right bozz??}the smallest Grimer sneered,only to get a conk on the head from the one beside him.

{Quiet youse!Can't ya see that the bozz' gettin ready to fry that sucker??}he punched the Grimer on the arm.

The Skitty could hear a certain sound,like a drum beating...no wait,that was his heart.He turned his back to the Grimer,hoping that there would still be a chance if he broke into a sprint,but there was only a wall.It was a dead end.

{Both of you shut up,if you behave,maybe I'll let you keep dis' as a playtoy,who knows?}the gang leader finally spoke,cracking his knuckles,if he..had knuckles that is.

{Look,I am only in the being of here is because my mama and mistress were in the leaving of me here,when they are in the being of getting back,you shall be in the seeing of who is the real...'bozz'.}the Skitty suddenly spoke up,trying to put on a brave front.

{Iz that so??Well...where iz 'mama' and 'mistress' going to 'be in the getting' of here??}the leader snorted,mockingly.

{I'm..}the Skitty backed down,his tail and ears drooping again.

{Not in the sure-ring?}he coughed,shivering as the three Grimer approached.

{Well..ain't that a sad story,I'm sure they'll find you sooner or later-Just not in one piece.}the leader pretended to sound like he cared for a moment,before lashing out towards the Skitty.

{Meep!!!}the Skitty squeaked,dodging the Pound attack in time.

His pinkish fur stood on end as he landed on the floor of the alley,hissing at the three Grimer.

{Okay,you three be in the stopping of this,this minute!!}he ordered,snarling,the three Grimer gave each other confused looks,was this the same Skitty they had been chasing for the past few minutes?

{I am being the pokemon of a very high officer of Team Wrench!If you are in the messing for me,you will get hunted down by my trainer!}the Skitty narrowed his eyes,trying to look as serious as possible.

{You expectin' us ta believe ya?What proof youse got then??}the Skitty frowned,bringing his tail infront of his face,there was a small mark on it,the letter 'W' clearly written,in red.

The Grimer fell back in shock,three banging into each other as they tried to run away.

{We are sorry!!Don hurt us!!}the smallest Grimer pleaded as they ran out of the alley.

A small grin spread itself across the Skitty's face,smiling ever so slightly.{Those acting lessons I see Mistress take are always in the being of paying off.}he let his tail swish back and forth behind him as he strided out of the alley.

Now he only had to find his Mother and Mistress,that wasn't going to be hard,right?

---
^ from an RP called Barrel Citys.

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 08:26 PM
Yes you can join Ybur_angel.

Alana
December 18th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Umm...just a suggestion. Since you're reviving the old thread, you should use the original plot. For one thing, with the current plot length, it might be closed. Also, the other plot helps to explain what’s going on better. You don't have to retype it or water it down any. ^_^ And Extinction and Revived are spelled wrong. :P Don't mind me. I'm gonna join anyway. I shouldn't be complaining. ^^'

Form
Name: Anumati (Anu) Manega
Personality: Can I reveal this in the RP? I know i do this far too often but it seems to make things easier. A shot summary would be sad, determined, trying to be optimistic, brave, tough, tom boyish, intelligent, and a bit of a loner.
Pokemon fused with: Umbreon
Appearence: Red eyes, dirty-blonde hair, a yellow ring on her forehead, black skin, long Umbreon ears, a tail that's just like Umbreon's, and a yellow ring on each shoulder and leg. She wears camouflage pants and a black tank top. On her hands are yellow and black fingerless gloves and she has a black headband on her head. Around her neck is a Pokegear and a moonstone that she began to wear for luck since being turned half Pokemon.
History: (Later) (If I don't update this part it's because I plan to reveal my characters history throughout the RP. Why? It just makes my brain less likely to explode trying to come up with a history. :P)
RP Sample: (Later)

Fateful
December 18th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Sorry I can edit that I'm a little busy. and yeah that's good you can join. I already told you. You don't need an RP Sample. You can reveel the other stuff in the RP.

Deathspector
December 19th, 2005, 02:53 AM
I'll join.

Name: Eliadon Shyndow

Pokmon fused with: Charizard

Appearance: Despite the fact that Eliadon is a mix between a Charizard ad a human, there is no doubt about it. He looks good. His face looks like a normal humans face, except his eyes, whcih were slightly slit-like, and blue in colour, and his teeth, which are, not surprisingly, sharp. His hair, black in colour hangs down in front of his eyes in spiky bangs, and rests loosely on his shoulders. His shoulders. From behind each shoulder blade sprouts two large and regal wings, and reach almost ten feet in wingspan. Orange in colour, and green on the inside, these wings are what make everyone realise that Eliadon actually fused with a Pokmon. His arms are normal, but his hands are different. Each on if his nails has extended out, to form a deadly, yellow, claw, that can rip through almost any substance. Apart from that, he is normal.

Personality: Eliadon matches the personality of a Charizard right down to the last fragment. He is quite a nice person, and he loves to joke about, not minding whether the joke is on him, or on someone else. But when it gets down to it, and it's time to be serious, Eliadon is not someone to be messed with. His eyes narrow down, and he bares his teeth, making him look more like a Charizard than ever. He is quite an open person, and is willing to strike up conversation with anybody. For a fact, the conversations that he srike up are so intelligent, that people often wonder why he acts so stupid

History: Not much is known about Eliadon, and whatever his known, is often quite fuzzy (I'll explain everything in the RPG)

RPG example:

From a Role Play called "Journey for the Shadow Blade" on pe2k.

I had just barely got the letter from Lyra when a bolt of frizzling lighting flew up into the sky, followed by a loud bang, and the rush of water. Just at that very moment, a loud explosion resounded from within the tree covering, and I saw flames leap sky high all from one point. Quickly recalling Storm, who had been using Confusion repeatedly with never-ending determination, I leapt onto Blazer, and let loose a stream of cammands, somewhat jarred by my usage of swear words. But Blazer understood me, nevertheless, and took to the skies, flapping his powerful wings to gain altitude. It was only then that I saw what the sound of the water was, and what the explosion had been.

I saw Tamer move as quickly as he could on the back of Pyros, away from the burning debris of three massive military helicopters. I swore, yet again, and hated me for my stupidity in not sending Blazer or Storm to scout ahead for dangers like this. I noticed Lyra, who was now on her Brightfoot galloping away from the stream, which was no longer a stream, but rather a huge flooding mess. The water might have been fast, but Brightfoot was faster, and managed to evade the water. Lash had let loose his Blaze, and was now soaring a couple of feet above me. I felt the wind from Blaze's wings push down on Blazer and myself, so I tilted to the right, and Blazer moved to the right, avoiding the chance of crashing. Alana was also airborn, but was on Ace, and was only just above the canopy of the forest.

I was pleased that we had gotten out of that mess well enough, but I was brought back to reality from a scream, from below. Both Lash and I heard it, and seeing as I was lower than him, I darted downwards, narrowly avoiding Alana and Ace, to the source of the scream. And for the third time that night, I was swearing fluently under my breath. Lyra might have been able to get passed the flood, but the military grunts had cornered her, and the water was moving fast.

Blazer and I, ignoring the chance that we might get hit by one of the grunts' Pokmon attacks, flew downwards as fast as gravity allowed us. It was like some crazed video game, except if we crashed, there was no going back to the previous saved game. Blazer, who is a Charizard, was born to hunt prey like Brightfoot, and swooped down, grabbed Brightfoot and Lyra in his talons, and rose again, defying the laws of gravity.

The grunts yelled and screamed, but there was no getting us back. Soon, the water swallowed up the military personell and their helicopters. Lyra climbed up Blazer's hide, and onto his back, just behind me. She wrapped her arms around my waist, and almost killed me, because she had never riden a Pokmon this high before. She recalled Brightfoot, relieving Blazer of his duty to hold onto Brightfoot, and then yelled loudly:

"Thanks, Jake. I thought I was a goner, then."

I smiled at her, and then landed far away from the floodplain, and saw that the other three had already reached there. After finally being reunited with our friends, Lyra and I recounted what had happened to us, and you know what was really funny. All five of us laughed. Yes, laughed. After a near death experience so early in our journey, one would think that we would be scared of going on, but it was quite the contrary. We laughed for a long time, and by the time we stopped, the sun had risen in the sky, and lit up the battlefield which we had just left.

I looked over my shoulder as we continued on the road to Viridian city, and I saw a dead body being washed up to the edge of the woods. I felt bad about bringing about the death of those poor men, but then again, it was them who attacked us first, and anyone who attacks us is bound to end up with the same fate. Enlightened by that thought, I raced back to the others.

"Feels odd, doesn't it? Killing people, I mean," said Lyra as we saw the ruins of Viridian city on the horizon.

And no one needed to answer...

Neko64
December 19th, 2005, 03:18 AM
Just one thing though (before I join again) Have you contacted the original creator of Pokemon Extinction to tell him that your creating another one? Because the old one isn't dead >.> The last post in it was December 5th.

Fateful
December 19th, 2005, 10:49 AM
Oops when I was editing I forgot to put that down again. Yes I did and he said that it died so I could make a new one.

Randall Raichu
December 19th, 2005, 02:28 PM
As promised,

Name: Shou
Personality: very alert. always on edge, he will notice the smallest things in the room.
Pokemon fused with: Arcanine
Appearence:http://www.pokemorph.com/gallery/taika/taikacopy.jpg
History: Lived in Petalburg with his Arcanine, Shou first found out of the outbreak one the pokemon race. He stored all his pokemon in the PC but Arcanine. One night walking home a odd gas surronded them and then they started to fuse. Now they are one but still have conflicts within themselfs.

Deathspector
December 19th, 2005, 09:32 PM
Am I accpeted or what? You haven't said so...I was just wondering

Neko64
December 20th, 2005, 03:39 AM
Name: Yume
Personality: friendly to the people she knows well. Very distant to friends that are not very close to her, and other people whom she does not know.
Pokemon fused with: Silver Espeon
Appearence (sense being infected): Has two big silver ear and a long, slender silver tail which is split into two at the end. Has on loose black pants and a black T-shirt with an icy blue Espeon on it.
History: Grew up living with no parents. Yume never knew what happend to them, since she was abandoned in Viridian forest at birth. She grew up with the Pokemon their and, one of her best friends, a silver Eevee which she named Espy. Later on in their lives, Espy evolved into a beautiful, silver Espeon. They grew up together, nothing but these two best friends living in harmony. That is, until the sickness spread to their den in Viridian Forest. Espy got terribly sick. She could do nothing but stay in their den all day and night and, a couple of months later, Espy passed away. The next morning, Yume burried her in the middle of the Forest, next to a giant, ancient Oak. She had been mourning Espy ever since then, until the night she saw the spirit of her Espy in the forest.

'We must fuse, Yume' She had said to her, walking up and touching noses with her for a final time.

'But why?' Yume had asked her.

'Its hard to explain, but the terrible disease that had killed me is now affecting humans. Let me give you my strenght, and let us fuse together as one and survive this.'

After that, they fused together and became one.

Fateful
December 20th, 2005, 01:51 PM
Both of you are excepted.

Randall Raichu
December 20th, 2005, 02:46 PM
WHen do we get to start Maria?

Fateful
December 20th, 2005, 02:47 PM
We have enogh wht don't you start us off Aang.

Randall Raichu
December 20th, 2005, 03:17 PM
OCC: No problem!

IC: Walking through the abandoned town of Azalea Shou could smell the stench of death. After the pleuge hit Azelea everyone has fled or died. SHou however wasn't killed. Instead of being killed the deseise mutated him into a beast.
He and his Arcanine were fused together. He htought of himself as a freak now but he managed to save a woman from with his new power. Maybe it wasn't so bad.

Ibuberu
December 20th, 2005, 03:34 PM
OOc-
*raises hand*
Question!

Must we be in the same town or can we come from different towns and meet up with the rest later?
I'll edit my post if needed.^-^

Ic-

After all this time,Nin hadn't gotten used to the absence of sound and light in her hometown,or city-Goldenrod City.

She strolled through the rundown town,not really knowing where she was going.After Zuzu was gone,the rest of her pokemon came down with the disease,then she found out that the illness could affect humans too.Strangely,the pokemorph was not affected,not even a slight fever was caused.Jynin held her hands infront of her face,even though she had the same fingers any human would have,it was accompanied by blue skin and orange circles on her wrists.She felt her face,there were two pointy gills on its sides.

Even though she was accustomed to do this every now and again,the pokemorph knew that she had really fused with her Swampert.Now,if only she could get used to run with the huge tail on her back.Nin started with a brisk walk,before quickening pace,but before she could break out into a sprint,the pokemorph tripped over an abandoned car tire.

"Fishsticks."she mumbled,shaking the mud from the streets off herself before getting up and looking at the pale moon.Even though she had fused with a Swampert,nothing about her had changed.Minus the blue skin,gills,black plates on her head and tail,she was perfectly normal.

Come on,there was bound to be something for her to do now,right?She just had to find it.

Fateful
December 20th, 2005, 08:16 PM
OOC: you can start in different towns just try to be in the same region.

IC: Where to now? Ayra thought to herself as she walked through Blackthorn City.
"Guess I should head South the only thing North is a town with no one in it, an empty Dragons Den, and the empty Lake of Rage." She said as she walked towards Cherrygrove and New Bark Town. I wonder if there is anyone like me out there.

She made her way to Cherrygrove easily because of all the pokemon gone. Her tail twitched back and forth as she entered. The gold rings shimmering in the light. Her pale yellow hair looked like it had been highlited way too many times. Even though she excepted that she had fused with her pokemon she still wasn't quiet used to having a tail.

Ibuberu
December 20th, 2005, 08:28 PM
"Why'd I even decide to venture out of the city in the first place."Nin shivered as she walked through Azalea Forest,normally,it was populated with swarms of bug pokemon but now,nothing was there.

She remembered when she first went through the forest,Spinarak and Kakuna would always leap down from the trees onto her head and scare the living Feebas out of her.Zuzu was the only one at that time to swat the pokemon off her head.As the pokemorph let her mind wander,she stepped onto stray twigs and a snapping sound could be heard ever so slightly.

"It was you,wasn't it?"she suddenly spoke up as she passed a puddle of water,formed by the dew of the many trees of the forest.Nin sat herself infront of the puddle and stared at the pokemorph in the water.

"You were the one to bring me out here,weren't you?"she asked her reflection again,closing her eyes and drifted off into her own thoughts.

Fateful
December 20th, 2005, 08:47 PM
Terra contenued er way through town after town by jumping through the trees. I wonder if there is annyone like me out there. She wondered.

She was soon in the Azalea Woods. She stopped in her tracks when she noticed a pokemorph down below looking at herself in the water. Terra started to jump again and longged for the old days when she would travel through the trees with her pokemon by her side. Then she sat down by a near by river.

Ibuberu
December 20th, 2005, 09:11 PM
The Swampert side of Nin perked up,the two fins on her head had detected someone near her.The pokemorph immediately got up and leapt back,getting into a battle stance.She spotted something looking at her down from the trees of the forest,it wasn't possible,was there another like her around?

"Follow her.."a small voice at the back of her head spoke,making Nin jump up in surprise.It sounded strangely like Zuzu,and,why was this the first time she heard the voice?The pokemorph shrugged it off,the fins on her head started vibbrating,trying to locate what had been staring down at her a moment back.

Following the instructions her fins stated,she stopped infront of a river where what looked like a human.Except the fact that she had the ears and tail of an...Espeon most likely.And,her hair had the exact same color an Acarnine's mane would posess.

"Another pokemorph?!"Nin had taken to hiding behind a clump of bushes behind Ayra,carefully examining the girl.Now,it was her curious side that took over,the pokemorph poked her head out of the bushes and sniffed Ayra,tripping over a small pebble and fell onto the other pokemorph.

Both fell into the river,drenched from head to..paw.

Fateful
December 20th, 2005, 09:19 PM
Arya lept out of the water and shook her srlf dry like a dog would have. "I hate water."

She said groaning. Her gold bands shimmered. "So there is someone like me."

Arya stood up and waved her tail dry. "I thought it was impossible but I guess not."

She looked around hoping no one else was anywhere near. "I got to go." She sadi getting ready to leave.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 20th, 2005, 09:23 PM
A girl, otherwise a Pokemorph, wandered around in Azalea Woods. She noticed many things along the way with her Shadow Control ability. With her keen eyes, she wanted to detect the enemy's presence. However, she walked along to the river, thinking if enemies were to watch those Pokemorphs for sensitive good. With a quick observation, she looked closely at the river's surface, and she spotted two Pokemorphs.

The Pokemorph's name was Charon, not many people knew she was around. Fused with the forces of Umbreon, Misdreavus, and Dragonair, Charon put herself to the test, with her Shadow Control and her charming (not really) look. Using the Shadow Control, she wondered who the two Pokemorphs were.

"The Swampert-like one is Nin, and the Espeon and Umbreon-like one is Ayra, or is it Terra?" Charon reported in her mind.

Ibuberu
December 20th, 2005, 09:33 PM
"Hey!Hey!Don't go just yet!!"Nin started,absent-mindely shaking the water off herself and jumping infront of Arya's path,arms outstreched.

"I've just found someone who 's like me!You can't leave!!You must tell me what happened!!"she pleaded,as the fins on her head started vibbrating once more.

"Wait a darn Feebas minute."the pokemorph lowered her arms,the fins on her head continued wriggling as she scratched her chin.Were her fins playing with her?No,they would never do that.Which meant....

"I know you're there!I don't know who you are,but you can come out!I won't hurt you!"she chriped happily,her built-in radar had never let her down,she knew another form was there.It was just that what it was,the girl wasn't entirely sure of.

Fateful
December 20th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Arya looked puzzled at what the pokemorph had said to her. Then she focused on the other pokemorph watching them. "Where are you I know you are out there?" She asked without any feeling at all. Arya looked up in the trees to see if it was up there.

Ibuberu
December 20th, 2005, 09:54 PM
"Someone's here!!"Nin told the pokemorph beside her,the fins on her head continued with their movements,trying to pin-point were exactly Charon was.

"Just that I can't seem to find out where she is,exactly."she admitted,looking up to the trees which Arya had mentioned,wondering with the other form really was there.
"Come on!We won't hurt you!!We're the same aren't we?"Nin said outloud,not knowing where to direct the statement to.The girl sighed to herself,scratching her head in fustration before folding her arms and waiting to see if there was any response.

Fateful
December 20th, 2005, 10:08 PM
"The only question is where. This pokemorph could be a threat." Arya said looking around cautisously. "We are not going to hurt you." Unless you attack us. She thought. "Where are you. There is no danger here."

Ibuberu
December 20th, 2005, 10:15 PM
"Please!I think it'll mean us no harm."Nin chuckled,taking what Arya said as a joke,the fins on her head still continued with their wriggling,this was the hardest thing to find yet,if you counted the fact that ghosts or dual types took twice as long to find.

"It must be a Ghost type,or have it as one of its dual types."the pokemorph concluded a matter of factly.Before resuming to folding her arms and concentrating on finding Charon."Thats why I'm having a hard time finding it."

Fateful
December 20th, 2005, 10:33 PM
Arya didn't ease up. "You never know who are your friends and who are your eneimies."
She wanted to find out who this pokemorph was and fast.
"Come on out we know that you are there."
Arya said tensing up even more.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 20th, 2005, 10:46 PM
OOC: Guys! For your information, I'm right here!

IC: Charon stared at the two Pokemorphs with a puzzled look. She saw them wanting to see her, alright. Charon walked toward Rin and Ayra.

"Okay. Maybe we can do this the right way?" She asked.

Ibuberu
December 20th, 2005, 10:48 PM
OOc-
Wonder how long we can carry this on without Callista.XD

XD *edits post*

Ic-
"No worries."Nin said simply,giving Arya and friendly slap on the back.

"Sure it has good intentions either way."she give the pokemorph a smile before staring back up to the trees.Her fins not giving up on identifying where exactly Charon was,actually,it was getting kind of fun.The pokemorph then proceeded to dip her head into the river for a drink,not really caring what was going on at the moment.All they needed was patience.

Which was something Nin lacked.

Though,it seemed that things were on her side as the form finally revealed herself.She was a pokemorph as well.

"Look!See!"the girl jumped and pointed at Charon.She took in the features.

An Umbreon's ears and tail,the necklace of what looked like Misdreavus and the wing-like thingys of a Dragonair.

Deathspector
December 20th, 2005, 11:53 PM
OOC: Yay! I'm late :D . Btw, it isn't caled Azalea Woods. It's called Ilex Forest

IC:

Ilex Forest. A sprawling mass of large trees, spreading out to each other, creating the thickest canopy of trees that Johto had ever had. From beneth those trees, it must have been really dark, but to Elidon, who was currently soaring ten feet above it, it looked like paradise. The Charizard personality that was fused with him, wanted to go down there, and hunt down evry living creature, but the human logic knew that all the Pokmon were probably dead. As were the humans.

"The Armageddon. I knew that it'd happen sooner or later. But I always pictured myself dieing too. Not as some crazed, mutated beast," Eliadon muttered to himself, flapping hi wings to gain altitude.

Over forests like this, there were no thermals, and thus, any flying creature would have to flap its wings to stop it from crashing into the ground. Eliadon missed those pillars of warm air, but he knew that he'd have to do without it until he reached another city.

Suddenly, his eyes narrowed. He was sure that he had seen movement beneath those trees. Charizard eyes were made to see things from miles up the in air, for when they hunted, they usually hunted from the skies. Eliadon had learnt to trust his newly acquired eyes, and he tucked his wings to his side, pparing for a dive.

With his wings at his side, he didn't have enough surface area to stay in the air, and gravity kicked in. He turned in the air, until he was falling head first towards the canopy, at close t one hundred and fifty miles per hour. Not his fastest, but fast nevertheless. Inches from the canopy, he opened his wings, and the impact caused him to jerk uncontrolably in the air until he had gained balance. Then, with his sharp fore-claws, he ripped at the branches that made the canopy.

His claws were accostomed to rip into the hide of a Kangskhan, and the branches proved worthless. Once the branches were gone, Eliadon prepared for another dive. While he was plumetting to the earth at unearthly speeds, movement at the corner of his eyesalerted him, and he spread his wings, stopping the dive, and then landing gently on his feet.

He looked at the three people. No, the thre Pokmon. No, the three mutants, and gasped. He had never believed in his entire life, that he would ever see other people so much like him, yet so different...

Ibuberu
December 21st, 2005, 12:11 AM
OOc-
Spector pwnz us all with his infinite knowlege.XD

Ic-

Nin jumped on hearing the sound of leaves being blown off trees,by what seemed like strong wings,her fins reacting again.

"Oh,goody!Its another thingy!!"she squealed happily,clapping her hands together and looking to the sky where he was supposed to be.Just like her radar had told her,there it was.A Charizardmorph had spotted her,Arya and Charon.Just looking at the way he flew made the girl wish that she could fly too.True,it was already enough for her to be fused with the beloved Swampert.

But,a Swampertmorph could dream right?

She backed away instinctivly as Elidon landed infront of them,again,taking in the features.He had these humongous Charizard wings growing out of his back,and instead of fingernails,the pokemorph had sharp claws.Oh,and black hair.

"Wow!Another one of us!!"Nin grinned,grabbing one of Elidon's hands and shook it hard,before realising that she didn't shake hands with the other two.The Swampertmorph ran towards them,nearly tripping over another pebble and gave Arya and Charon and handshake each.

"Name's Nin,who're all of you?What's your favorite color?How'd you get here?Why am I the only one who's blue in color?"she started with a barrage of questions,and in such a normal tone as well,it seemed like they were having tea and cakes,not one of the only pokemorphs left in the whole region.

Neko64
December 21st, 2005, 04:06 AM
Yume sighed as she continued walking through the Ilex Forest. 'Nobodys left..' She thought sadly to herself. Her eyes were half closed and her tail dragged on the ground. She jumped over a nearby fallen tree stump. Yume could hear her old friend's vbreathing inside her head and, siddenly she could hear her gasp. 'What is wrong?' Yume asked quietly to the Espeon.

'Thats..not excatly true.....' Her old friend trailed off as Yume stopped walking.

'What do you me-?' Espy cut her off.

'Quick, before they leave, go left!' She demanded. Yume started walking left.

'But why?' She asked.

'Just do it, you'll see.'

Yume contiuned walking left through the bushes until she was near a clearing. Hiding behind a tree, Yume gazed over at the lake and..the four humans that were there. 'Wait a minute..those aren't humans..'

'Yes. They are hybrids, just like us, Yume! Don't you see? This is our chance. We thought we were alone and now we're not!' Yume could hear the excited yelps of Espy inside her. She took a couple of tiny steps foward and inched her way out from bahind the tree.

'Um..hi, my name is Yume..' Yume said shyly, stepping out a little more, her eyes glued to the other Espeon hybrid.

Ibuberu
December 21st, 2005, 04:26 AM
"Pwhee!!Look!More!"Nin called out as Yumi stepped out from behind the tree,she really wasn't the last one left!At this rate,if they met more Pokemorphs,they could have a party.

The girl tripped over a fallen log,but she managed to keep her balance,by hopping on one foot as she made her way over to the pokemorph.She grabbed the Umbreonmorph's hand and shook it just like she had done with the rest,a huge smile had spread across her face.This girl looked a little like Ayra,though the mane-like hair and golden rings weren't present.Though,their ears and tail looked more of less the same,just that Yumi was silver in color.

"Heya!I'm Nin,pleased to meet you...?"the girl paused,hoping for the hybrid to answer the question for her.

Deathspector
December 21st, 2005, 07:14 AM
OOC: Yeah...well, I;m only trying to help. I'm so cool:cool: .

IC:

Elidon looked down at the girl called Nin, and cocked an eyebrow. Sure it was one thing to be happy to see others of your kind, but being hyper...that's another thing. But despite all this hyperness, she still made Eliadon chuckle softly. Unfortunately, his vocal chords had deepened so much when he transformed into a Pokmorph, that it sounded more like a growl than a chuckle.

Another one? thought Elidon in surprise. He had thought that three was enough, but now there was a fourth one? As it turned out, there were more Pokmorphs than he had expected. Okay, he hadn't expected there to be any, but...

The newest one looked like an Espeon. Elidon had seen many Espeons before, but never had he seen one fused with a human being, and never silver. He thought he was weird, but this Espeon was one in a million. So were everyone else for that matter, but this was special.

Eliadon then tok in the details of the others. The one called Nin was part Swampert. Not what one would call elegant, especially seeing as she tripped over rather a lot of pebbles. But Swamperts weren't supposed to be elegant anyway, so it didn't matter.

And thanks to Nin, Elidon learnt that the demented looking one was called Charon. She looked partly like an Umbreon, yet different. She had that odd purple thing around her neck that Misdervieuses have, and those small white wings a Dragonair.

And finally, there was the last one, She looked like an odd mix between an Umbreon, an Espeon, an Arcanine, and a human. An odd mixture, but it seemed to fit the personality of her. She seemed very wary of other people, especially me...

Neko64
December 21st, 2005, 03:18 PM
OOC: - -;; Guys I am only Espeon, I just have shiny silver fur instead of Purple fur.

IC:

Yume looked on the other Pokemorphs as she shook the eager Swampert morph's hand, uh..paw.

"Um..Hi" Yume said again, her tail twitching a little.

"C'mon, Yume! Say something." Espy urged from inside her head.

"U-uhm..uh..i'm uh...." Yume stuttered, her ears pressing against her head. It had ben a long time since Yume interacted with anyone, whether it be humans, Pokemon, or anything else, so she was a bit nervous.

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 03:31 PM
OOC: She is fused with an Arcanine, Espeon, and Umbreon.

IC: Arya looked around at the other pokemorphs then at the charizardmorph. She backed up and ran then jumped onto a tree with great ease. She watched the other pokemorhs then glared at the charizardmorph.

Neko64
December 21st, 2005, 04:05 PM
OOC: Wait? O_____O They were talking about you? XD Ok then, nevermind then, my dumb self took over that time XD

IC:

Yume watched as the Arcanine, Umbreon, and Espeon morph jumped swiftly onto a nearby tree and glared at the Charizard morph.

'Why is she doing that?' Yume asked crusiously to Espy.

'Don't know' Espy simply replied. Yume stepped up, most fear suddenly gone.

"H-hey!!" She called to the fused hybric "We're not gonna hurt you. It is safe to come down!!!!" She continued calling up to her, hoping if she will jump down. 'Atleast..I won't hurt you' She thought at the same time.

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 04:20 PM
Arya looked down at the Espeon morph and jumped down catiously.

"I don't always believe that. It's happened too many times before."

Arya said still staring at her.

"Life is just like that."

Ibuberu
December 21st, 2005, 04:54 PM
"Hey!!You still haven't told me your names!!"Nin fumed and folded her arms,glaring at Arya as she darted up a nearby tree,and the Silver colored hybrid.Wasn't it common courtesy to do introduce oneself to anybody they came across?

"Life's supposed to be fun and nice,and..fun!"she laughed at Arya's statement,that girl was especially funny.Going on and on about dangers and whanot.Still,it was great to find company,though,she was still the only blue-colored of the group.

"And,its only happened too many times before is cause' you let it happen!"the Swampertmorph added,wagging a finger at Arya.

Randall Raichu
December 21st, 2005, 08:00 PM
Sprinting through the town of Azeala, Shou headed for the edge of town. Maybe there will be more survivers in Goldenrod Shou thought as he reached the edge of Ilex Forest. Enternig the forest Shou felt a wierd vibe around him.

Deathspector
December 21st, 2005, 08:05 PM
OOC: I am so **** confused. Ah, well, I'll forget everything, and read the forms once through. Okay, the last one was supposed to be Mariajet...I'll edit that, and the forst one ws supposed to be Kakashi and Sasuke Lover.

IC:

Eliadon still seemed to not be trusted by that one they called Ayra. She even jumped into a tree, for what reason, Elidon didn't know. It really hurt him to see that he wasn't trusted. Perhaps it was because he was the only male, and that Ayra was sexsit, or that she just didn't like him.

Nin seemed to try and get everyone to laugh. Indeed, she did make Elidon grin, but Ayra was far from happy. In fact, she looked even more, be it possible, wary of everyone. I decided to stop any feud before it began.

"Hello, y'all. Call me Eliadon. Yeah, I know that it's a weird name, but I'm named after a legendary warrior, who was said to have saved the world in a time of need. I suppose I take after him, eh? I was fused with my dearest Pokmon, Charizard, when the disease passed over, and have been like this ever since," Eliadon explained, looking directly at Ayra to make sure that she understood that he meant no harm.

Nin nodded, approvingly, and I turned to see the next person introduce herself, if she did, at all...

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 08:26 PM
Ayra glared at Nin stayed where she was and stated.

"If I had let them happen then I would be acting different. I didn't let them happen I was forced to let them happen. You act like death and destruction is a joke but it's not it stills exists and it's still as painful." She said looking away and shifting her gaze to Eliadon. Then she decicded to stare at the ground. She then looked at Eliadon again and said. "I'm Ayra I came from Blackthorn City and I fused with my Espeon, Umbreon, and Arcanine. Blackthorn City was one of the first to be hit by the illness. I was named after a different legendary warrior." She said still looking at Eliadon telling him with her eyes that she trusts him.

Ibuberu
December 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM
"Elidon sounds like a nice name."Nin commented,turning to the Charizardmorph,listening intently as he stated he was fused with his Charizard.

"I know death's bound to come sooner or later!So you need to live your life to the fullest!!!"Nin stated honestly,the same grin plastered on her face.She then proceeded to sit herself on the forest floor,it didn't look like they were going anywhere soon.And,well,maybe it would be a tad safer for the ones around her if she didn't try to do anything.

"I was fused with a Swampert,as you can see clearly."she pointed to the fins on her head and tail on her back.

"Zuzu was the bestest friend I ever had."she sighed,thinking of the Swampert once more,remembering the time he died..uh..learnt to fly.

Deathspector
December 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM
IC:

Eliadon let out an inaudible sigh. It was nice to see that Ayra finally trusted him. He would never know why she didn't in the first place, but at least she did now. Eliadon smiled at Ayra, who returned the smile. She may be a ver serious person to have around, and Eliadon would have to b careful about what jokes he made, but he had a new friend.

But staying on the ground for such a long time was not what a Charizard was meant for. They were meant to soar the skies on never-ending thermals, and enjoy the feeling of wind rushing pas their face. Eliadon just couldn't bare to stay on the ground for too long.

He stretched his massive wings, startling the other momentarily.

"Sorry about that, guys. Listen, I need to take to the air for a while. I'll scout th area for people who could be a potential enemy, okay?" Eliadon suggested.

After recieving the affirmative from the rest, he stretched his wings to their full extent, crouched, and then sprag up into the air, flapping his regal wings to oppose gravity. He pumped with all his might, until he broke through the surface of the canopy, rising angelically.

He circled the forest a couple of times, savouring the open air. Who knows when he'll next meet open air like this. unpolluted by humans. But, he remembered what he had told the others, and swooped lower, to search for any people. he found one in less han a minute. Another pok-morph...

Ibuberu
December 21st, 2005, 08:48 PM
OOc-
Spector,I see that you're bunnying our chars.o.O
You should try to decrease the times you're controlling our chars.Like,its in the rules,see.^^;;

Ic-

"Aye.Aye.Eli!!"Nin saluted the Charizardmorph as he spread his massive wings,again,reminding her how much she wanted to fly as well.To feel the wind in your face,to get shot down and fall pumelling down onto the Earth..

"No!No!Don't think like that.."she shook her head,until she felt so dizzy,she fell back,sprawled out on the ground.

"Oh..don't mind me,just,counting the stars tonight."she mumbled,still having that whoozy feeling in her head.Truth was,when she regained her composure,there were no stars in the sky.Just Elidon's silloutte now and then as he circled the forest.

"Hey,where'd the stars go?"she asked aloud,not directing the question to anyone in particular.Nin was used to counting the stars at night to help her go to sleep,had they been sucked up by some unknown force?Was something bad about to happen?

"Naw.."she chuckled softly,enjoying the..emptiness of the night sky.

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 08:56 PM
Ayra jumped through the trees to see what Eliadon had spotted and gasped at the sight of another Pokemonrph. She saw Elidon above and went back to the others. "There is another pokemorph in the forest it is not that far from here. Eliadon spotted it close to here." Ayra looked in the sky to see if she could see him. She couldn't from this angle.

Deathspector
December 21st, 2005, 09:05 PM
OOC: Sooooo sorry about the bunnying, guys. I'll remember not to do that anymore...

IC:

Another Pokmorph, and a male this time, too. Eliadon watched the newest Pokmorph sprint through the forest with speed, grace, beauty, and elegance. Eliadon looked acrefully to see what features he had, and of whch Pokmon. When he realised that it was an Arcanine, he understood why he was moving with such elegance.

He looked awesome, in Eliadon's point of view, anyway. he seemed to be exactly like an Arcanine, except, he stood on two legs, not on four, and seemed to wear some odd sort of whitepants. Eliadon swooped lower and lower by the second...

Ibuberu
December 21st, 2005, 09:11 PM
OOc-
No worries.^^

Ic-
"Oh!Yey!Another one!"Nin sprang up from the ground as she heard what Arya had to say.She had spotted another pokemorph.Looked like her predictions were correct,they could so have a party after this,then find out where all the stars in the sky were.

"This way!"the girl kipped,the fins on her head rather then pin pointing the unknown form,decided to rely on Elidon,he was too big not to be noticed either way.The Swampertmorph proceeded to push the greenery apart and started walking,holding her tail higher so that the rest could see and follow after her.

"What did it look like?"she asked Arya,eyes still concentrated on the road ahead for any stray pebbles out to get her.Wondering with the other pokemorph was blue in color as well.It wasn't fun being the only one who was blue.

Deathspector
December 21st, 2005, 09:14 PM
OOC: I can't do anything until Aang: The Last Airbender posts so...I won't be able to do anything right now...

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 21st, 2005, 09:23 PM
OOC: Sorry I've been gone for a while.

IC: Charon looked and found two other Pokemorphs joined the group. The Silver Espeon-esque one was Yume, and the Charizard-like one was Eliadon. She found these two Pokemorphs to be quite unique.

Upon hearing the news of another Pokemorph coming, Charon wished that she could use her Shadow Control to find out who this one was. She decided to use it anyway. The results: it was blue, a good sprinter, and looked like an Arcanine. His name was not like any other name, it was Shou, Charon thought.

"Shou? I take it to be offensive." She said, but she had no idea why she said it.

Deathspector
December 21st, 2005, 09:36 PM
OOC: Then again, maybe I can...

IC:

Eliadon curved his wings slightly, adjusting his flight path, and spun around, heading back to the others. No doubt they already knew, but it was better to tell them exactly how far away, what he looked like, and at what speed he's travelling at. The more details, the better.

He turned in the air, and dived down through the hole in the canopy which he had previously made upon his arrival, but he saw tha girl, Charon, muttering to himself. Charizard's haring is as good as a raptors, and managed to pick up a couple of words.

"...I take it to be offensive."

Elidon didn't know what that was, but he knew that it meant trouble...

Fateful
December 21st, 2005, 10:03 PM
Ayra leaned agaist a tree and sighed.

Another pokemorph I never knew there would be so many.

Ayra looked to see if she could see Eliadon all she could see was part of his wing but that was it.

She switched her gaze and looked around at the others then back to the sky.

Deathspector
December 22nd, 2005, 02:43 AM
IC:

Eliadon soared through the skies, making sure that he kept the new Pokmorph in his sight. Ever since he had fused with his Charizard, Eliadon had been dieing to try out a Flamethrower. Maybe, if the Pokmorph proved dangerous, Eliadon might get the chance. He had already managed to pull off a couple of physical moves, and had actually performed a, rather shaky, but good anyway, Seismic Toss with a large boulder. It had shattered into dust.

But he had never tried one of a Charizards special attacks. Well, for starters he didn't know how to perform them, but that was a different matter. All that amttered now was whether this new Pokmorph was an enemy, or a friend. It was almost like a decision between life and death.

It was all very well to tell himself to go and talk to the Pokmorph, but doing it was much harder. And there was always that buzzing doubt that this person could hurt you the minute he set eyes on you. It was not a good doubt to have, no matter who, what, where, when, how, or why.

But a doubt like that must be listened to, so Eliadon listened, and stayed in the air. But this was proving a diffucult feat. With no thermals to rest on, Eliadon had to rely on his wing muscles alone, and they were slowly weakneing. He considered going back to the others, and was about to do so, when his wings gave way.

He fell towards the ground, gaining speed by the second. He could feel the Charizard instincts saying: "Pull up!", but he couldn't. Sudddenly, there was a sharp pain in his back as he collided with the canopy, and then dropped through the branches. he sustained several scratches, but none more painful than one that raked him underneath his left eye.

Blood flew from his wounds, but he couldn't care less. With a painful bump, Eliadon landed on the forest's floor, pooling black blood onto the ground. And without warning, he passed out...

OOC: Too bad that none of us is a Chansey Pokmorph...:P

Neko64
December 22nd, 2005, 04:18 AM
"EEPS!!" Yume called out as she ran up to the Charizard morph who just passed out. She stuttered and looked around franticly, not knowing what to do.

Suddenly a quiet but calm voice sounded in her head "Yume, use that move"

'What? What move??'

"You know; the move..that I once possesed"

Yume looked down sadly, as she remembered the move Espy was talking about. 'You think...it'll work?' She asked quietly.

"Yes..i'm sure of it"

'Ok...' Suddenly there was a flash of light golden light. It lit up the whole area around them and soon it didn't even look like it was night anymore. Yume held her two paws up to her as a golden orb appeared in them. It looked like a mini sun to her.

Once the orb got big enough, Yume held it in the air and moved it over the Charizard morph's wounds. The wounds imdediatly healed and once they all did the mini sun faded and Yume sat back and breathed out. '..it worked' She managed to say.

"Good job, Yume"

Ibuberu
December 22nd, 2005, 04:42 AM
"Meep!!"Nin turned around in shock as she was certain that she had heard a rather loud 'thump' behind her.

The Swampertmorph ran to where Elidon landed,nearly falling on him in shock at the amount of blood and wounds present.Her lip trembled as the quiet one,the Silver Espeonmorph slowly stepped up.Then,a blinding light,followed by her holding an orb in her hands and healing the Charizard just by merely letting it brush over the wounds.Nin gapped her mouth open in shock,rather surprised by what Yumi had done.

"Oh!Yeyness!You just saved Eli's life,you did!"she managed the use of her tougue,hugging the pokemorph in sheer happiness and excitement.

"You're strong!"the Swampert released Yumi from her death-grip,giving her a friendly slap in the shoulder.Before walking over to Elidon,poking him with one finger to see if the Silver Espeon had really done it.

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 08:28 AM
Ayra heared a loud crash behind her and rushed over to Eliadon. She watched as the silver pokemorph healed his wounds. Ayra stayed farther back then the rest.Then she jumped up in the trees and hopped through them then stopped and watched the Arcanine pokemorph run through the forest at a fast pace. Ayra just staid still and watched trying to get her mind off of seeing Eliadon in that black pool of blood. Then the silver Espeon morph healing him. At least he won't bleed anymore. She thought.

Neko64
December 22nd, 2005, 02:23 PM
OOC: Its Yume not Yumi, just want to point it out lol

IC:

Yume blinked as the swampert morph ran up to her and enbraced her in a death grip. "O-owww" She managed to choke out as Nin kept on hugging her.

She finally released her and Yume sighed heavily, then looked on at the Charizard morph, while Nin poked him. She sweatdropped and lightly pushed Nin aside. Bending over, Yume sniffed the Charizard morph's body and sat up again. 'He alives.'

'Thats good' Espy said.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 22nd, 2005, 02:45 PM
Charon sighed with relief as she saw Eliadon healed by Yume's cure. She (once more) used Shadow Control to examine the small hint of black blood that was left of Eliadon's wounds. This time, she got more results.

It was Shadow Blood, something that a Pokemorph had instead of normal red blood. The atoms in it were literally shadow possessed and against a Pokemorph's normal nature. Some ever wondered what they were, and Charon knew what Yume's Cure could do now.

Ibuberu
December 22nd, 2005, 03:01 PM
OOc-
*rubs eyes*
Oh,Feebas!>_<

Ic-
"He's going to be alright,yes??"Nin asked,nodding her head happily.Still rather swept up by the happenings at the moment.First a Charizard falling from the sky,then Yume healing him.This was al so..magical!

The girl took a look at her own two hands.Wondering with she could fly or do magic as well.Naw,Swampert can't do that.But,they could most certainly lift things,couldn't they?She pretended to roll up her sleeves(if she had them that is) and started grabbing onto both of the fainted Charizard's arms,first,balancing him on her back for a moment or so,before placing him back onto the ground in a sitting position.

"There,thats better,isn't it?"she said aloud,again,not expecting any answer in particular.

Deathspector
December 22nd, 2005, 08:46 PM
OOC: Sorry for not posting sooner...

IC:

Eliadon opened his eyes, to find himself lying down, staring up at the forest's canopy. The greens and the browns seemed t swim about as his vision slowly slid into focus. He noticed all the other Pokmorphs around him, looking worried. All but Arya. He managed to get a glimpse of her from the side of his vision. She was sitting on a tree, no doubt looking at the new Arcanine-morph. That was Arya for you.

Nin placed her arms on Eliadon's, and raised him to a sitting position. Thank God for a Swampert's strength. They were truly marvelous Pokmon.

"There, that's better isn't it?" she asked aloud.

She was surprised when I answered, "Well, not in particular. I was feeling nice when I was lying down on the floor, but now that I'm up, I might as well get back to my scouting duties.

I slowly stood up, and tried to spread my wings. I flinched a couple of times, but on the whole I felt okay.

"Who healed me, anyway?"

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 22nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
Charon felt relieved that Eliadon woke up. She had also heard him ask about who healed him. Charon felt like she should tell him about Yume, but she decided to let Yume speak for herself. However, Charon decided to tell Eliadon about the Shadow Blood.

"Eliadon, the black blood that appeared from you, it was called Shadow Blood. Whenever a Pokemorph possesses it, their nature can be altered differently. All the atoms in it scramble up, but the victim gets a different status condition, from passing out, falling on the ground, or getting severly injured. That's you.

"However, it would need a very strong and special cure to restore a Pokemorph with Shadow Blood, and that was when you got healed by Yume. Nin comforted you with emotional support, and that was the other key point. I guess you're fine, now."

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 08:56 PM
Ayra heard him talking and jumped back down still looking sad and upset from seeing him in the pool of black blood. "Glad to see you're okay." She tried to hide it but in her eyes was the look of compassion and caring. "You should take a break from scouting. I'll fill in for you."

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 22nd, 2005, 09:04 PM
Charon looked to see Ayra had come from sitting on the tree. She felt glad that some knew about Eliadon. However, she walked over to the black pool of Shadow Blood. It was already about twenty drops by now. It turned out that she was correct. Once she got there, it started to disappear, because a tree was already sapping it.

"Oh no. Because the tree is sapping it, the Shadow Blood will scramble its atoms and possess it." Charon predicted.

However, a small piece of Shadow Control was also somewhat peace magic. Charon closed her eyes and started to concentrate on the true mind of her heart. Now the trees in the forest all started to light up and illuminate. Charon opened her eyes to see that the other trees were working together to heal the Shadow Blood possessed tree and restore it back to full health. Charon smiled and the Shadow Blood pool had disappeared. Then she returned back to the group.

Ibuberu
December 22nd, 2005, 09:18 PM
Nin grinned as Elidon came round,glad that he wasn't really hurt or anything,thanks to the pokemorph beside her that was.

"Yume!!Yume did magic with those paws of hers!!"the Swampert immediately sprang up and pointed franticly to the Silver Espeon.If anyone deserved credit,it had to be her,no one else.

"She did this really glowey thingy with her paws,and then there was a bright flash.Then,you were all patched up!"she folded her arms and nodded,deciding to explain it on behalf of the whoel group.The Swampertmorph turned to the pokemorph who had the necklace of a Misdreavus,as she explained that Elidon had Shadowblood.

"Oh..Pish Posh.Its nothing much.Glad that me and Yume were here then!"she gave Charon and Elidon a playful nudge,one each with her shoulder.

The girl then proceeded to say that a tree was sapping Shadow Blood and other stuff that Nin didn't have the attention-span for.After what she did,meditation of some sort probably,the blood on the tree disappeared.
The Swampert widened her eyes before shaking Charon wildly.

"Wowies!!You do magic too!!"she exclaimed,staring at the now clean tree.

Deathspector
December 22nd, 2005, 09:19 PM
IC:

"Thanks a lot Arya. I'll come back once my wings are okay. I owe all of you a big one...especially you, Yume. But there's one thing that bothers me. Do all Pokmorphs have Shadow Blood, or is it just me?" Eliadon asked. He had more questions, but he stopped whe he saw Charon use her own Shadow Control to heal the tree.

He smiled down at everyone. It was true, he was taller than all of them, except, perhaps Nin, who was comparable. It was nice to see that he had real friends. Real friends that helped him out in a time of need.

He looked up to see Arya sitting on her tree, looking dead ahead. No doubt the Arcanine-morph would be here any second. Eliadon wondered why it was taking him so long. Perhaps he was in trouble...

OOC: Where is Aang...**** him

Fateful
December 22nd, 2005, 09:25 PM
OOC:He said he was going to post.

IC: Ayra watched from the tree then tensed as he asked if other pokemorphs had Shadow Blood. She focused on the Arcaninemorph who was going slower than it seemed he was earlier. She sighed and jumped back down then leaned against a tree and stared up at the sky. She tried not to pay attention to wahtever they were talking about.

Deathspector
December 23rd, 2005, 02:05 AM
OOC: Okay...

IC:

Eliadon noticed that all of the other seemed hesitant to answer his question. Especially Arya, who was looking intensely in the direction of the Arcanine-morph. But, it seemed that the Arcanine-morph had no inentions of coming to see us, so she leapt down from her post, and looked up at the sky. Eliadon felt worried.

He knew that Arya was the type to be wary about everything around her, but he had never seen her completely ignore what everyone else was saying. Normally, she would listen carefully. Mabye not say anything, but listen all the same.

Eliadon wanted to go and comfort her, but he knew that she would just shrug him off. Instead, he turned back to the others, waiting the answer to his question...

Neko64
December 23rd, 2005, 04:25 AM
"I..don't know" Yume said, now wondering if it was true or not.

'Do you think we all have shadow blood, Espy?' She asked.

'Don't know. It might have been just a glitch from the fusions and all, but..' Espy wandered off after that. Yume sighed.

"Maybe we do, maybe we don't. The only way to find out is to..make someone bleed I guess" Yume looked down at the ground, her tail swishing silently from side to side.

Deathspector
December 23rd, 2005, 06:16 AM
IC:

At Yume's words, Eliadon started. He didn't want anyone to get hurt because of him. He just asked a question, and if no one could answer it, then it was okay. It wasn't all that important anyway. He'd find out later.

"It's oaky. I don't want anyone to get hurt, or anything. I'll find out later," Eliadon replied, shaking his head. "So, what do you suggest we do about this Arcanine-morph. Should we leave him alone until he comes to us, or go looking for him?"

Eliadon sat down, while he waited for the other to respond. Because if they had to go looking, he would need all the energy he could store, and maybe even more...

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 06:24 AM
Arya wanted to answer to question, but decided against it. Instead she jumped up into a tree and then jumped through them scanning the area.
She found some moist soil and planted some berries then watered them.
Then Arya continued to jump through the trees clearing her head, or at least trying to. She wanted to forget her memories and about the Shadow Blood for she did not want them to know any more about her than she had already told them.

Deathspector
December 23rd, 2005, 06:30 AM
OOC: Isn't it becoming hard to post any IC parts without Aang posting? I've run out of ideas...WHERE THE HELL IS HE!

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 06:32 AM
OOC: Just continue with out him we will see him eventually. For now focus on the matters at hand. Like the Shadow Blood question. Mabey even ask some more questions.

Ibuberu
December 23rd, 2005, 06:46 AM
OOc-
Ask even more questions??
I can like,so do that!!>D

Ic-
"I vote for finding him and making friends with him!!"Nin shot her hand into the air as Elidon reminded her about the Arcanine who had an odd habit for just bounding here and there.True,that was what Arya was doing currently,but...ah!!This was just so confusing!The pokemorph sat herself back onto the ground gripping her head with both hands.

Yes,the 'shadow blood' question was a rather mind-numbing one as well.

Too bad that after awhile of its repeation,Nin had already lost her interest,turning her head up towards the sky,wondering why the stars weren't there.

"Another question for you.Why aren't there any stars out tonight?Though,another good one would be why all of us managed to meet here at the exact same moment at the exact same point of time.."her voice sounded calm and distant,certainly not like that of the Swampertmorph.

"And...why does Peanut Butter taste so chunky and smooth anyway?!"she snapped back out of her trance,looking around for willing pokemorphs to answer her questions.

Especially the peanut butter one,dude,did she love peanut butter.

Deathspector
December 23rd, 2005, 06:50 AM
OOC: Oh, goody. I get to ask some questions...I can'tt think of any. Perhaps I'll have Eliadon pondering on Shadow Blood...That's it!

IC:

Eliadon decided to stop asking questions. Sure, it was better to be informed that polite, but there was a boundary line, and Eliadon thought that he had crossed it with the Shadow Blood question. But just when things seemed to have settled down, he asked another question. His curious nature was really getting him into trouble.

He tilted his head back, looking up at the sky, through the hole in the canopy which he had made. He looked at his yellow claws, already slightly worn down from too much usage. Eliadon felt bad. He had been taking advantages over his new body. His Charizard's mind must still be in there...

"HOLY CRAP!" he yelled out loud, finally figureing that his Charizard's mind must have still been there. But then he noticed that he had yelled out loud. "Never mind me."

Eliadon closed his eyes, and focussed on an image of his old Charizard. He squinted, sweat dripping from his brow, but he never let up. For a second, he thought that he had something, but he lost it when a shap wind blew through the forest, rustling the leaves and breaking his concentration.

He sighed, ad closed his eyes again, this tim, not concentrating, but just lulling over all that he had been through since he fused with his Charizard...

Fateful
December 23rd, 2005, 06:58 AM
Arya bouded through the forest jumping from tree to tree. Then abruptly stopped and saw Star her Espeon in her mind. What is it Star? Arya asked her.

Why are you trying to forget about the Shadow Blood? You know about it for- Arya cut her off there.

Because I don't want them to know any more about me. I don't want them to try to do anything that would effect the way I am.

Star stayed quite the rest of the time.

Ibuberu
December 23rd, 2005, 07:06 AM
OOc-
Like,this would be such a Feebas time to poke Elidon!!*evil cackle*

Ic-
Nin fell back onto the grass,trying her best to admire the pure sky,without anything,just,darkness.Which would most likely consume them all if not too careful.Yes,just the whole big world would just end up in...

The girl tore away from her thoughts and raised an eyebrow as the Charizard beside her first,proceeded to swear colorfully,then close his eyes as if he had his mind on a thought.As Elidon started rocking back and forth,the temptation,the urge was too huge for her to resist.

The girl poked the Charizardmorph another time,wondering if he was still awake.

"Stop it,Nin!There are far more pressing matters to think about,and you know it!"she turned to where she thought the deep voice was coming from,and for a second,saw the shadow of a real Swampert instead of her own beneath her,under the light of the moon.

The pokemorph let out a disgruntled sigh,collasping on the ground again.

"Not like there's anything else to think about.."she rolled her eyes,this time,it being her own thoughts.

Randall Raichu
December 23rd, 2005, 02:59 PM
OCC: I give MariaJet to control my character as my personality would. I am very busy this weekend hopefully I will be able to post more after the holidays.

Neko64
December 23rd, 2005, 04:13 PM
Yume looked on at the Charizard morph as if he were a mad man. "Whats..wrong with him?" She asked Espy.

'Things have not been going well 'round here.' She whispered. 'Best let him get it all out now.' Yume nodded in her mind.

"I wish..you were here"

'I am, Yume, just not in the physical world.'

"I know...but still."

'Lets....just get back to the shadow blood. Something's very fishy about it..and I don't like it'

"Kay" Yume opened her eyes that were closed for the convo, and walked up to the Charizard morph.

'Remember, Yume, be calm'

Yume took a deep breath and slowly said "I..don't mind cutting myself, even a little, to see if theres shadow blood in my body." She turned her head toward the other morphs "For my sake.....and for the sake of everyone else" Yume then gazed silently down at her left arm, which was held against her chest, and stuck one her right hand claws into it lightly, drawing a little bit of blood.

It was......

Espy gapsed 'It can't be....!!'

OOC: ooooh cliffy X3

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 23rd, 2005, 08:53 PM
Charon gazed at the sky. She looked to see a mirage of the Shadow Blood, and wondered how it could effect the Pokemorphs' lives. She thought to herself a million things, of which she couldn't think about. Not everyone got to know about this.

"Maybe...There is a reason that the Pokemon have been dying off in the past few years. Suppose the Shadow Blood was taking over in terrorizing the Pokemon." Charon remarked. She remembered a certain flashback about this.

"Shadow Blood. It's a mysterious substance that can infect a Pokemon. It's even worse than PokeRus. Once a Ppkemon is infected with Shadow Blood, it bonds together with the evil forces of those who want to destroy that Pokemon. It takes a special mind in force to heal that Pokemon free of evil shadows. Some can ever wonder how it happens, and they even wonder how it works." Charon told the group. She was still a trainer and was in a Pokemon Press Conference. The Pokemon had been dying off lately, and a conference was held so that they can discuss it. Charon had wondered how it would've worked.

"But, how can we tell who those Pokemon are?" asked Charon's best friend, Rei.

"If they have a black grudge mark on them, they're Shadow possessed." Charon replied. "Not everyone really knows how this works. If we become Pokemorphs, then we have to save the Pokemon."

Ibuberu
December 24th, 2005, 01:13 AM
Nin surprisingly remained quiet.Pondering on what Zuzu had just told her.That was,if she wasn't imagining it.

She actually had nothing to comment on!This talk of Shadow Blood was starting to bother the pokemorph,she shifted from her spot in an uneasy fashion.Looking up as Yume volunteered to cut herself and find out with she had Shadow Blood.

The girl wanted to stop the Silver Espeon,but couldn't get the words out in time as the pokemorph cut herself.Too scared to look,Nin turned away from Yume,to Charon,who seemed lost in thought.

She held on blue arm infront of herself,wondering if she had this evil blood as well.The girl broke a branch off the tree beside her,readying to scratch herself,though rather hesitant.The girl lowered her arm,waiting for Yume's conclusion before really cutting herself.

Deathspector
December 24th, 2005, 02:16 AM
OOC: Yes...it would have been a fun time to poke Eliadon...if I wasn't playing his character that is...XP

IC:

Eliadon smiled with his eyes closed. That Swampert-morph was a playful one. When he was still human, he had challeneged many Swamperts to battle with him, and none of them were this friendly. It must have been the human inside.

It doesn't matter about the Pokmon, Eliadon. It matters about the personality.

That voice...Eliadon knew it so well. Deep, and comforting, yet menacing at the same time. If it was who Eliadon thought it was, the he had done it...

Concentrating with all his force, he tried to access that voice again. This time, he got it.

Is that you, Charizard? he asked, now extremely excited.

Of course. t's nice to see that we can now talk to each other, he replied.

But if you've been there all the time, how come I control the body? Eliadon asked.

Unfortunately, huma minds are mentally more powerful than Pokmon minds. But Pokmon bodies are more powerful than humans. Thus, a morph like this would make the perfect creature...

Neko64
December 24th, 2005, 06:13 AM
A dark, gooey substance slid out of Yume's cut wound. She just stood there, eyes opened wide, and stared at the blood running out.

'Shadow blood!!' Espy called out, shocked.

"I..I..." Yume was at a lost for words. She just continued to stre, also in shock. The Charizard morph turned away, but Yume just couldn't now that she knew. It was also because she was too shocked to move at the time.

Ibuberu
December 24th, 2005, 06:25 AM
OOc-
*gaspen*Blood!!!>0<

Ic-

Nin widened her eyes in shock,quickly rushing over and staring as the black blood flowed out of the small cut on Yume's wrist.Was she the first to notice this?It seemed that the Silver Espeon herself was in too much of shock to do anything.

"Eh!!We've got to wash it!Yes!!"she quickly grabbed the pokemorph's hand,gulping as she concentrated.True,she had been praticing,but,the girl never did well under pressure.A small jet of water came out of her mouth,washing away most of the Shadow Blood.Nin then bit her lip in fustration,turning to the rest for ideas and support.Or rather,she waved her arms franticly,pointing to Yume's cut.

"Bah!!Bah!!Bah!!!"was all she could manage.

"Nin!Get a hold of yourself,can't you do anything without freaking out?!"the girl saw the shadow of a Swampert instead of hers again,the same voice in her head.She took a deep breath,before going over to the bleeding pokemorph and trying her best to comfort her.

"Gonna be alright.Its just..blood is all.Yep."she had a weak smile on her face,giving Yume an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

"Charon!!You know what to do right??Right??I ain't magic like all of you,I don't know anything!!"if Zuzu were still in his physical form,he would've sweatdropped at the girl's behaviour.

Fateful
December 24th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Arya decided to go back to the group now and when she got there she saw the Shadow Blood dripping from Yume's wound. Arya jumped back in shock. Then jumped up in a tree and jumped towards the Arcanine-morph wanting to get away from the Shadow Blood.

Deathspector
December 24th, 2005, 09:39 AM
IC:

Eliadon looked at Yume, and felt her sadness wafting through the air. He knew how it felt to have Shadwo blood. Except, he had been unconciouss when he pooled out the Shadow blood. Poor Yume was alive, but she seemed frozen, unable to move. Nin, being her helpful, yet clumsy self, tried a water gun on the wound, but it didn't stop the flow of blood.

How about asking that girl who did the healing for you. You may have passed out, but I was awake the whole time. She did an excellent job. Maybe she could help this, Yume, girl, suggested Charizard.

I suppose, replied Eliadon, getting up from his position, But I think that Nin can call her. Right now, I'm worried about Arya. I haven't seen her in a while, and she could be in trouble. Despite her wariness, she was an important member of our little clan, and we can't lose her.

Eliadon felt Charizard chuckle inside him. You seem rather worried. If I don't know better, I'd say that you really care about this, Arya.

Oh, shut up! Eliadon snapped, but he felt Charizard's satisfaction with his own mind. I care about her like a friend would, no more, and no less.

Then friends must be pretty close to each other, you think

SHUT UP!

Eliadon stretched his wings, and prepared for take off, when he remembered the others. He turned to Nin and Yume.

"Listen, I'm off to see how Arya is doing, okay? If I don't come back in one hour, you know that something has happened."

And without waiting for their answer, Eliadon leapt into the air, flapping his wings, and took off in search for Arya...

Fateful
December 24th, 2005, 09:56 AM
Arya was jumping through the trees when a pain went through her entire right arm. She continued jumping through the trees as quickly as she could without trying to hurt her arm any more. She stopped by a small stream and cradled her arm with the other.

~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~
December 24th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Charon looked at the other Pokemorphs. She knew how this was to happen. Now Yume had Shadow Blood, and she couldn't save herself. Walking towards the same tree that was shadow possessed, she touched it and it started glowing. It seemed as if Charon knew who she was speaking to.

"Tell me....how to cure the Shadow Blood." She said with a sincere look, nearly sobbing.

Neko64
December 24th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Yume snapped out of her trance as Nin started washing off the blood of her wound. She shook her head and said "Thats ok, Nin I can do it" Yume held her roght palm up as it began to glow and a familiar mini sun appeared in her hand, not as big as the last one though. She took the sun and waved it across her wound, which, within seconds, was gone. She sighed and looked up. The Charizard morph watch her, then go to look for Ayra.

She could then hear a rather annoyed Espy inside her say 'Hpmf, fine. Let him go, Yume, he obviously isn't grateful.'

"I know" Yume said also rather annoyed. She then turned back to Nin and said "Thanks for cleaning my wound. I am forever grateful." Yume half bowed to show her appresiation. "Espy is too."

Ibuberu
December 24th, 2005, 03:56 PM
"Meep!!Charon!!What're you doing?!"Nin held her hands over her mouth and began running around in a circle,tripping over a pebble and falling on the ground before getting up again.First was Yume,now Charon?Then,Elidon leaving?

"Gah!!Charon,Yume,are you both okay?"she jumped up and down on the spot.Nin then heard the girl with her hand against the tree say something.About a cure for Marshmellow Fudge.The Swampert had no time to ponder on it,quickly going back to Yume and comforting her again.Before noticing that the wound was gone and she was now bowing to her.

"Eh,don't worry,Charon's asking for a cure for Marshmellow Fudge."she grabbed the pokemorph's shoulders to bring her up from the bow,forcing a grin on her face,having no idea what she was saying at all.

"And,and you're sure its alright?"the Swampertmorph grabbed the girl's hand and checked it just in case,before running beside Charon.

Neko64
December 24th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Yume sweatdropped as Nin brought her up from the bow and mentioned marshmallow fudge.

'Marshmallow fudge?' Espy repeated, also sweatdropping.

"Umm......I think she meant Shadow Blood" Yume said. She looked over at Charon, nearly sobbing over near the tree, asking it to tell her how to cure the Shadow Blood.

'Um..okk'

Alana
December 24th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Sorry guys I have to leave this RP. I'm too far behind and with vacation and all I'll simply be left in the dust. If I haven't already that is. :P Anyway, just got to post to make it official. Seems like it's kind of obvious but it just helps to say it. At least in my opinion it does. Well enough jibber jabber. Hope the RP goes well. Bye.

Deathspector
December 25th, 2005, 02:04 AM
OOC: Sorry about not posting sooner. Been busy with Alter Ego's new RP. But I won't forget this...

IC:

Eliadon flew through the forest, this time, beneath the canopy, to increase his eyesight. But the only problem was that he had to dodge the trees as he flew. It was like some crazy video game, except if he crashed, there was no pressing the restart button. He swerved this way and that, avoiding the trees. If he had only been spectating he would have said that it looked good, but since he was doing the flying, he said nothing of the sort.

It was only now that Eliadon appreciated having Charizard in his mind, because once in a while, he would be afraid about crashing into a tree, and hand over the control of the body to Charizard, who was much more experienced in flying, and was able to navigate a safe passage way in the forest.

I wonder where Arya could be now? What do you think? asked Charizard, as he flew inbetween an very small gap, causing Eliadon to mentally gasp.

Knowing her, she would be heading after the Arcanine-morph. She would never try and leave herself with nothing to do...come to think of it, I did see her just before we took off, but she disappeared again. So, we should head for the Arcanine-morph. Eliadon replied.

It's nice to see that you use your brain once in a while, commented Charizard.

Yes, it happens rarely, doesn't it? But it must come from being around you, Eliadon answered.

The good or the bad? enquired Charizard.

What do you think? snapped Eliadon.

The good

Eliadon sighed, but suddenly, he noticed movement from the corner of his eye. Or rather, their eye. Quickly taking cntrol of the body, Eliadon tilted his wings, and flew down, towards Arya...

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 06:17 AM
Arya tore off the right sleeve of her shirt and clamped her hand over wound which was dripping black blood. It had been bleeding for a while now, and she felt like she was going to pass out but didn't. She laid down on her back next to the river and let her wounded arm soak in the water. Arya quickly spotted Elidon flying towards her. No. Not now of all times. She thought to herself.

Randall Raichu
December 25th, 2005, 08:16 PM
OCC: I see that Maria didn't post so I am going to have to leave this RP sorry. The RP is great I just dont have the time. SORRY!

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 09:22 PM
OOC: Sorry Aang I just couldn't describe how your charactor would act.

Deathspector
December 25th, 2005, 09:22 PM
OOC: By bye Aang! We'll miss you...even though I never knew you...XP btw, what morph are you, Mraijet...I forgot:P

IC:

Eliadon landed next to Arya, folding his wigs back against his back. He looked down at the wounded figure of Arya, and shook his head. He couldn't believe that Arya would leave her friends when she was wounded. Even if she had Shadow Blood.

He sat next to her, and put an arm on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, Arya. We're your friends, and you'd do good to tell us your problems. We can help you. Now, let me clean that wound up for you, and we'll head back for the others."

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 09:31 PM
Arya looked away and let one tear slip from her eye then focussed on her wound.

"You wouldn't understand. I don't want anyone to know, and the Shadow Blood that's in me can never go away. It cannot be taken out. I cannot be healed. That's how it always has been and will be."

Arya said still watching the blood flow from her wound.

Deathspector
December 25th, 2005, 09:40 PM
OOC: Also, I'll be going to Hing Kong for a week later on today, so I won't be able to post often. Bunny my character along for a while, and I'll try to get internet access from the hotel we're staying in, okay?

IC:

Eliadon felt sadness waft through the air, penetrating his body, and leaving him partially paralyzed. He would never understand how Arya felt, but he knew how sadness felt. He blinked back a tear, and without knowing what he was doing, he hugged Arya.

Long and hard, he wrapped his arms around her, and desperately tried not to cry. He didn't want Arya to feel sad. he just wanted herto be happy, like Nin, and the others.

"Sorry," Eliadon mumbled all of a sudden, letting go. I didn't mean to...I just kind of lost control. I'm a hugging guy...I hug everyone..."

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 09:46 PM
Arya was surprised, but let it go.

Can't you see? He wants you to be happy.

Star said trying to talk Arya into being happy.

You know I'll never be happy.

Was Arya's reply.

"It's ok Eliadon. I understand you want me to be happy, but I'm affraid that will never happen. I will never be happy again. I haven't been happy since I was 5 and that won't change."

She said holding back her tears.

Deathspector
December 25th, 2005, 09:55 PM
IC:

Eliadon gasped at Arya's answer. He couldn't believe anyone would not want to be happy. He shook his head.

"No, you will be happy," Eliadon replied, "It's only because of what you beleive that you cannot be happy."

He stood up, and looked up at the starless sky.

"Come on, Arya. Listen to what I have to say. I'm saying it for your own good."

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Arya stood up and looked away.

"You don't understand. I want to be happy, but can't. Something happened that doesn't allow me to be happy. It keeps me bound to sorrow and miserey."

She sighed and held her arm waiting for it to stop bleeding like normal.

Deathspector
December 25th, 2005, 10:05 PM
IC:

Eliadon, without any warning, grabbed Arya, picked her up, and flew into the air, powering his regal wings so that they were soon above the canopy. At night, the canopy looked so beautiful from ontop

"You see all of that?" asked Eliadon. Without waiting for her answer, he continued. "These are all the reasons to be happy. If you try hard enough, you will be, trust me..."

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 10:10 PM
"It's something different that keeps me this way. It feel more like a force. An evil force. Last time I tried to be happy it nearly killed me and my pokemon. When they were still here that is."

Arya don't. You don't have to make yourself more upset just to tell him and make him understand.

Yes I do Star.

Deathspector
December 25th, 2005, 10:16 PM
OOC: The past ten posts have been you and me...can't we wait for another person to post before continuing?

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 10:17 PM
OOC: I guess we could to bad that no one else that's part of it is on and that you are going out of town, and might not be able to get on the computer a lot.

Deathspector
December 25th, 2005, 10:27 PM
OOC: Yeah, wel...I promise that I'll try to come on. I know...I'll use my dad's palmtop!

Fateful
December 25th, 2005, 10:30 PM
OOC: It would be better if they were on though.

Ibuberu
December 26th, 2005, 12:16 AM
OOc-
*waves*
Sorry,like,I had to study.XDDD

Ic-

Nin scratched her head as she turned to face Charon.Did it really take that long just to ask about Shadow Blood?Well,yes,it was a tree,but the pokemorph looked rather powerful,like Yume.Unlike her.She wasn't of any use,while most of them were suffering,all she could do was to sit by one side and watch it.How the Swampertmorph wished that she could atleast be of some help.

What about Arya and Eli?Were they doing okay?Both had been gone for quite some time,had something unexpected happened?The girl closed her eyes and clasped her blue hands together,starting to concentrate on the movement of the air around her to detect the Charizard and Umbreon.

Both fins on her head began with their similar movements.Was this Zuzu taking over,or a part of her that was never really noticed?Unexplainable it was,how one could turn happy to sad in mere seconds.

Nin slowly opened her eyes and gazed up to the starless sky,she had found them.But,a small frown formed on her face and for once,her bright eyes had an unmistakable look of worry in them,something was wrong.

Neko64
December 26th, 2005, 05:13 AM
Yume gazed up at the night sky and saw the Charizard morph holding up the Arcanine morph in the sky. She could then feel Espy's ears twitch inside her head.

"Let them be"

'Yes..' Yume took one last bitter look and then bounded off into the forest. 'I need some fresh air' She said to Espy.

"I know..me too" Espy said, understanding what Yume wanted.

She continued running, dodging trees, until she reached the far side of the lake, opposite of where everybody else was. She sat down on the tall grass on the edge of the lake, took off her shoes, and dangled her half paws in the icy cool water.

Fateful
December 27th, 2005, 05:47 PM
Arya struggled to get him to let go.

"I'm never going to be happy again you can't change that no one can. I am bound to my words about not being happy."

Arya said glancing down at the river below.

She slipped out of his grip and did a flip right before she hit the water. Arya landed in the water and jumped out then started to run in the opposite direction of the group again.