View Full Version : YKYLPTMW.... (Revived)
December 18th, 2005, 6:44 PM
You Know You Like Pokemon Too Much When...
Revived by: Drew
Okay...this topic exsisted once before, but it died. T-T
I didn't create the last one, though I do remember adding to it.
Here is where Pokemon fans shall create a list of things you might do, or have done, or something that you can think of that proves you're waaay to obsessed with Pokemon...
Doesn't sound all that hard, right?
I'll start off, and others can continue.
There is no limit to how many things you post.
1. Get Emotionally attached to your gameboy Pokemon.
2. TALK to your gameboy Pokemon.
3. Have daily conversations with your Pokemon plushies, or figures.
4. Have seen the first Pokemon movie so many times that you lost count around 85...
[ add away! ]
December 20th, 2005, 2:21 AM
This is all when I was real young may I add, lol.
1. Talked to Pokemon on Gameboy
2. Was so obsessed with Pokemon, that when in the shower I pretended a Blastoise provided the water and a Charziard heated it *goes red in cheeks*
4. Used to pretend that when i went to bed, i was actually sleeping in a pokecenter like Ash and gang did.
Thats all I can remember. Man this is embarrasing, can't believe i did such crazy things when i was younger, lol.
December 20th, 2005, 2:50 AM
One thing: Making road maps of the regions.
December 23rd, 2005, 7:22 PM
lol XD wow. I didnt think people would actually respond. The last one went for about 90 some odd pages... I wonder if this one will go that far. XD probably not.
December 24th, 2005, 8:34 AM
Here's some of mine:
1- I treat my Pokemon Plushies like REAL Pokemon.
2- I gave my sister a Bulbasaur plushie and a Pokedex and pretended I was like Proffesor Oak giving her her first Pokemon.
3- Whenever I go anywhere, I pretend I am going to a different place in the Pokemon World.
4- (Ties into #3) I took a map of the world and seperated it (not litteraly ripping it) into different parts of the Pokemon World.
That's about all I can remember. I'm only 11.
December 25th, 2005, 7:14 AM
- You carry a little pokemon figure around everywhere with you, give it a nickname, bathe with it, pretend to train it, and even give it some of your food when you go to restaurants. (I actually did that when I was younger -_- I did it with Digimon toys too.)
- You own *EVERY* pokemon game. This includes games for systems that you don't own and in languages you can't understand.
- You buy a console just because there's a Pokemon game you want for it (guilty)
- You learn Japanese just so you can play Japanese-only games (i.e. Green, TCG2)
- After you beat the game, you get bored and make up your own little stories within the game, some of which involve romance between your character and the others (guilty, but I haven't done it for a long time XDDD)
I'll think of more later.
December 25th, 2005, 8:03 AM
I always punch my Pokemon on the screen if they do badly in a battle. XD
December 25th, 2005, 3:23 PM
-You post in this thread............
-You think about any thing pokemon related EVERY day.........
-You collected all pokemon stuff from every contry and every store......
Thats all for now.........
January 5th, 2006, 7:41 PM
Ok. What I have done since I got my GameBoy:
1. I slept with my gameboy when it was on Sapphire, on the Memo screen of my Swampert.
2. I Talked to my Pokemon.
What I did with my Nintendo 64:
1. I would use 'HEY YOU! PIKACHU!!' and not turn it off for hours, and keep taking to the on-screen Pikachu through the voice recognition unit like it was a real person.
What I did to my room:
I find it hard to admit, but I liked pretending I was a Pokemon Trainer. I'd wear a Bandana, and prentend a Pikachu plush I had was my Pokemon. I made Pokeballs out of cardboard. I pretended I used my laptop to store items and Pokemon.
OMG WHY DID I SAY THAT!!!! :shocked: