PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha

Miyu-chan
September 19th, 2003, 03:45 AM
I just got addicted with this Anime, and I love it. (Hee) I love the plot, it's a one-of-a-kind plot. I love the relationship between Miroku and Sango. Shippou and Kirara are kawaii. Naraku is evil, and I think I've grown to have a fondness for Kagura. *_* Anyone else have some comments? n_n;

G-LANCE
September 19th, 2003, 04:46 AM
inuyasha is the definition o kawaii, yo!
its tight but in korea it's only on anione tv, and seeing as my dad's too cheap to get sky life satelite tv i can only watch it when i visit my grandparents.

Kairi
September 19th, 2003, 05:42 AM
I have every subbed episode from 37-123, taking up 15 gigabytes of data. @_@

I love it, I first saw it dubbed on Cartoon Network, and I started getting the subs on KaZaA Lite and the manga at a local store. It's become my favorite anim by far. ^_^

Miyu-chan
September 19th, 2003, 05:47 AM
Hee, I borrow the Manga from my friend. She loves Inuyasha too, and my friend and I have those chats about Inuyasha. n_n I like the Anime better though... n_n;;

Cherrim
September 19th, 2003, 09:48 AM
The dub FINALLY came on YTV and I love it. @_@ I would download it/buy it subbed, but I don't have the patience or money for over 100 episodes. o_o;; Besides, I know my friends who don't have access to subs must get kind of irritated when I go on and on about how things were changed in dubs. XD;;

Kairi
September 19th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Lol, it's ongoing and at one-hundred and twenty-eight episodes, two movies and a third is in the making. o.o;

Are they just showing the first season on YTV? Up to "The man who fell in love with Kagome?"

I trust they are using Cartoon Network's dubs?

Cherrim
September 19th, 2003, 04:28 PM
YTV's Inuyasha section of their website doesn't have proper links, so there isn't any content when you click them. x_X; I'm not sure how far we're going up, but I'm almost positive that we've got the CN dub since I recognize Inuyasha's voice from when I saw an episode on vacation in May. ^_^;

x_X; *searched all over for some sort of press release on Inuyasha but couldn't find one* No wonder it caught me off guard while I was flipping channels last Friday. XD

Miyu-chan
September 19th, 2003, 08:16 PM
We don't have any dubs here anymore, the Chinese dubs just translated up episode 26... And movie one is subbed on TV. XD I want to see Movie two, I've heard that Inuyasha and Kagome kiss. *_*

And I can't download it recentlly, because my mom moved the computer downstairs to keep a eye on us... T.T How's the North American Dubbing quality? n_n

Kairi
September 19th, 2003, 08:41 PM
Not too bad, they have kept it pretty much in tact, except a couple changes kinda took away some emotion, but not bad.

You can't get subs since it's downstairs? o.o;

pika12
September 19th, 2003, 09:26 PM
Because my mom thinks that some stuff are unapropiate(Some youkai and Miroku......) And we share the same computer( If you don't know, Miyu-chan is my sis) >_<

~pika12~

Kairi
September 20th, 2003, 05:23 AM
Ahh...yeah, and I knew she was your sister. ^_^;

If I had a DVD burner, I'd burn em to DVDs and watch 'em on my TV, I don't like using the computer to watch stuff. I'm getting used to it however...

Kenta
September 20th, 2003, 09:57 AM
I love this series!

Sango and Inuyasha are my favorite characters

I have all the DVDs that the US has released so far(8 or 9)

Its too bad they will stop showing new episodes for a while now.

I hope to see more soon

Cherrim
September 20th, 2003, 10:39 AM
It's gotta be a decent dub. o_O; They actually swear in it. My brother was gasping and stuff when he watched it with me last night. He's mature, but so immature at the same time. XD

I got in trouble for letting him stay up late. o_o;

Miyu-chan
September 20th, 2003, 04:09 PM
They swear in it? O.O Oh my god... *plots how to get away from her mother while watching Inuyasha*

G-LANCE
September 20th, 2003, 04:14 PM
Originally Posted by Miyu-Chan
They swear in it? O.O Oh my god... *plots how to get away from her mother while watching Inuyasha*

u could watch it at a friends house...

22sa
September 20th, 2003, 06:14 PM
LOL, good idea. Do you guys watch it in Japanese or English? I can't understand the Japanese but I don't usually watching any anime in English...

G-LANCE
September 20th, 2003, 07:04 PM
now that i live in korea all anime is in korean.
i hate this! :disappoin
but at least there's inuyasha!

Miyu-chan
September 20th, 2003, 11:00 PM

Lol, Good idea, let's hope that my friend likes Inuyasha too. =D Now, I watch the subbed ones. (Japanese Voice; English subtitles)

G-LANCE
September 20th, 2003, 11:01 PM
interesting.
i need to get some subbed inuyasha's
i don't understand korean as well as english...

Miyu-chan
September 21st, 2003, 03:08 AM
You can download it on KaZaA lite. ^_^
A new question! Who's your favorite character(s) in Inuyasha, and why?

Cherrim
September 21st, 2003, 05:16 AM
Inuyasha, so far. o_O; He's cute. X3 Especially as a little kid. <3

Miyu-chan
September 22nd, 2003, 03:24 AM
Whee...this is a hard one. x_x;
Inuyasha- He's so cute when he's shy~ XD I love to see his reactions and stuff.

Kagome- She's strong, and she's kind, but she's scary when she get's angry. XD But Sango's scarier. o.o;

I also like Rin. She's so cute~ I also like Fluffy. n_n;;;

Kairi
September 22nd, 2003, 05:53 AM
I actually like Rin's dub voice more than her Japanese one, that's a first for me.

I usually sport a Sesshomaru or Kagome background on my computer, so yeah...

Human Inuyasha's cute too. ^^;

Shining Arcanine
September 22nd, 2003, 04:32 PM
LOL, good idea. Do you guys watch it in Japanese or English? I can't understand the Japanese but I don't usually watching any anime in English...

I watch both, I understand both. :laugh:

Kairi
September 22nd, 2003, 04:34 PM
I use subtitles, and through it I've learned a minuscule amount of Japanese. ^_^;

Shining Arcanine
September 22nd, 2003, 05:30 PM
How else do you think I understand the japanese version? ^_^

Cherrim
September 22nd, 2003, 05:49 PM
:P You said you understood both english and Japanese. So technically you don't understand Japanese, you understand the english subtitled. XD

I understand enough Japanese to find my way around in a Yuugiou episode where all they say anyway is "Doraa!", "Torappu kaado!", "Boku no taan da" or stuff like that. I bet I spelled/said everything wrong since it was from memory. XD I'm taking Japanese every Saturday, though, so soon I'll be able to watch anime in raw format and be able to get the jist of it. ^___^

Kayleigh
September 23rd, 2003, 04:37 AM
Ooh, I love Inu-Yasha! Sango's my favorite character. I feel sorry for her since everyone in her village was slaughtered. T-T *throws darts at Naraku picture*

Stephanie_
September 23rd, 2003, 07:30 PM
That is very sad...but Kagome is my favorite charater! InuYasha is a great anime me and my friend Alexis love it!

Miyu-chan
September 25th, 2003, 01:54 PM
*also throws darts at Naraku's picture* He's evil. x_x; I've never seen an Anime/Manga baddie like him...

Kayleigh
September 25th, 2003, 02:20 PM
*shoots arrows at his picture, pokes it with a needle, pours gasoline on it, and then tosses it in a fire*

He's my least favorite character of all time! And what makes me not like him even more is how calm he always seems to be, even while battling. He'll just laugh whenever he kills something... o_o

Kairi
September 25th, 2003, 02:29 PM
It was great to watch Sesshomaru and Naraku battle... I would think Tojikin would have been able to do the job though.

I also liked the one where he temporarily split himself from Onigumo.

Kayleigh
September 25th, 2003, 02:36 PM
I didn't see that one... Usually I'm asleep by 11:00 so I don't get to watch it. =_=; I'd love to see the movie where Inu Yasha and Kagome kiss. *-*

Kairi
September 25th, 2003, 03:06 PM
Oh, these aren't translated into English, I watch them subtitles on the computer. Unless you're in Japan and mean they are on there... ^_^;

Kayleigh
September 25th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Oh, I see. ^_^;;

Does anyone have the Inu Yasha game on Playstation? I bought it not too long ago and it's pretty neat!

Kairi
September 25th, 2003, 04:16 PM
I haven't... did they ever make a GBA game? I thought I saw an ad for it at the end of an episode once...

Kayleigh
September 25th, 2003, 04:32 PM
I haven't heard of anything for the GBA yet... I could ask some friends and see though!

Miyu-chan
September 25th, 2003, 07:04 PM
I saw all of the above. *_* But on Manga... I don't really like the Manga art, I like the Anime art better. BTW, has anyone noticed that the art on the Anime and the art on the movies are different? n_n

Kairi
September 25th, 2003, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I did notice that about the movies and I think I prefer the anim art to the movie. The movie art is higher "quality" as in it's more expensive ink or whatever, but I like the anim better. ^_^

Miyu-chan
September 25th, 2003, 07:39 PM
I agree. The anime art is so...sugoi. *_* BTW, is the Inu Yasha Playstation game in English? (Too bad I don't have a playstation... T.T)

Kairi
September 25th, 2003, 07:51 PM
Yeah, it's in English. I saw it at EB Games website...

http://ebgames.com/ebx_assets/product_images/233496.jpg

Miyu-chan
September 25th, 2003, 08:02 PM
A feudal fairy tale? :/ Interesting... *laughs thinking about Inuyasha & co. in Cinderella* n_n;;

Kairi
September 25th, 2003, 08:05 PM
It says that on the manga too...

Hey, Miyu-chan, if you've seen it, did you like the episode with King Takeda Kuranosuke?, He was the king who saw Sango slay that youkai six years ago. It seems like your type of episode. ^_^

Miyu-chan
September 26th, 2003, 03:24 AM
Yes. *_* That episode was so kawaii~! XD I just love Sango and Miroku together... Thank God that Sango didn't go with that King. =P n_n

Kayleigh
September 26th, 2003, 03:37 AM
Accckk! I'm late posting about the movie thing, but I do agree. ^_^; I saw pictures of it and Inu Yasha, especially, looked different. I prefer the anime art!

Keitaro
September 27th, 2003, 03:36 AM
I've seen the first season so far of the series, it's too bad they have to drag it on like Dragon Ball but it is the creator of Ranma we are talking about here and I'm trying to watch it all. So far the best character by far is Myouga because he's so cool lol I also like Sesshomaru he's a good character they created who might become my favorite of the series in time to come. As for the females Kagome & Sango for sure.

I also know lot of hardcore InuYasha fans that seem to despise Kikyo but I don't think she's all that bad so far since she does enjoy the peaceful surroundings and can be gentle even in the after life. But I guess I'll have to watch to see what is so bad about her *shrugs* (plz don't spoil it for me ^.^')

Kayleigh
September 29th, 2003, 02:50 AM
Yeah, I know! Alot of people don't like her becau- *gets knocked out with a pillow* Okay, I won't ruin it then. X_X;;

Shining Arcanine
September 29th, 2003, 04:59 PM
:P You said you understood both english and Japanese. So technically you don't understand Japanese, you understand the english subtitled. XD

I understand enough Japanese to find my way around in a Yuugiou episode where all they say anyway is "Doraa!", "Torappu kaado!", "Boku no taan da" or stuff like that. I bet I spelled/said everything wrong since it was from memory. XD I'm taking Japanese every Saturday, though, so soon I'll be able to watch anime in raw format and be able to get the jist of it. ^___^

I said I understood both versions. I never said how I understood.

Inuyasha
October 2nd, 2003, 04:47 AM
XD ^.^! Meh and my girlfriend are so into inuyasha! she actually got me into it, before i was really into kenshin, DBZ, and the 3dish zoids...(and various others) but now its inuyasha! and the movies rock, i got her... obtained for her... the second movie. ITS SO COOL! its all, l33tn355 and kawaii and stuff... i wont spoil it. an i am gonna cosplay as inu for halloween, an she's gunna be kagome, and we got people to be sango and miroku, unless he wants to be minomouru. XP but yeah, this is getting to be an obsession for meh! i cant sleep till i watch it on CN and then i feeel like crap the next day! its worth it! hehe... but yes... the second movie is good, and i heard the third one is coming out in december... it was supposed t be out in october... actually... this saturday. but nope. december. -cries- baka.

*Kagome*
October 2nd, 2003, 09:47 AM
Oh, I see. ^_^;;

Does anyone have the Inu Yasha game on Playstation? I bought it not too long ago and it's pretty neat!
Hey I have the Inuyasha game on playstation I've had it for two months.
I'm kinda new here so I don't know whats really going on so can you fill me in? I have an msn group that won a few awards for best inuyasha group but I think Inuyasha World is the best. If you want you can visit it at http://groups.msn.com/CardCaptorSailorMoonandInuyashaFans/homepage
if you go I hope you like it.

*Kagome*

Kilala
October 3rd, 2003, 06:21 AM
I use subtitles, and through it I've learned a minuscule amount of Japanese. ^_^;
just from watching it? that would nice if i could do that...lol, the world would a beter place! hehehe