PDA

View Full Version : blaziken or charizard

mrsceptile
December 19th, 2005, 02:56 PM
i vote for blaziken beacuse i know that everybody is going to vote for charizard:rambo:

Samurai X
December 19th, 2005, 04:15 PM
I vote for Charizard, Blaziken is very cool but he doesn't match the awesomeness that is Charizard. I love my Charizard on Fire Red.

Iveechan
December 19th, 2005, 04:38 PM
I like Blaziken because it's anthropomorphic and reminds me of what a dinosaur might've looked like if it evolved to be more human. Or something.

Dragonfree
December 19th, 2005, 05:01 PM
I prefer Charizard. Blaziken always looked rather ugly to me, and I loved my precious Yellow version Charizard.

Kaneda Morspeed
December 19th, 2005, 06:36 PM
I like both, but Blaziken better. I didn't have a previous username of BlazikenKevin for nothing.

charizard_maa
December 19th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Fire dragon rules all.

I vote Charizard. He is so cool He pwns Blaziken hands down. Flying and ground attacks. They can fight but Char will when. I am a Charizard fan hands down. I not useing Charizard in my user name for nothing.

Random Plushie
December 19th, 2005, 08:38 PM
I like Blaziken. :x

The Blaziken on my team ish just so pwnsome, that's why. X3

Kurono
December 19th, 2005, 08:45 PM
Oh crap...what a tough decision...

Bleh, I'll just go with Charizard because I used my Charizard's nick to use for PC..

Pidgeot79
December 19th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I think Blaziken looks kind of weird and fugly, so I'l choose the #6 Charizard! :D

Deathspector
December 19th, 2005, 11:28 PM
Charizard all the way. Wow...Just teach it Earthquake or HM Fly, and it pwns Blazekein anyday. Besides, it looks alot better.

Also, I'm a great classics fan, and nothing can beat Charizard when it comes down to being a classic...except Pikachu...that is:(

kohei
December 20th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Blaziken based on looks. No comment on battle stats, but I like how it's a Mue Thai fighter-ish Chicken.

Shiny Meganium
December 20th, 2005, 01:32 AM
I like Charizard much more. I've never liked Blaziken much. Charizards based on a dragon, but what is Blaziken based on?!

poke lover
December 20th, 2005, 02:12 AM
I vote Charizard, hes really cool, when angry he could smash almost any Pokemon

master chuckle
December 21st, 2005, 12:58 PM
I like Charizard much more. I've never liked Blaziken much. Charizards based on a dragon, but what is Blaziken based on?!
Blaziken is based off a chicken. Anyway, this may sound strange but.......... I hate them both. They're overrated and they never really appealed to me aesthetically.

Demon X
December 21st, 2005, 01:03 PM
Why not?? i like 'em both. how are they overrated??

Sikono
December 21st, 2005, 01:11 PM
Blaziken all the way. :P I'm basing this one on Looks. Also, Blaziken was always a favorite of mine. ^_^

Baker's Bulbasaur
December 21st, 2005, 02:41 PM
Im gonna say charizard. I do like Blaziken and the originality of its moves, but i have a soft spot for the original kanto pokemon, and charizard is just cooler IMO.

Drummershuff
December 21st, 2005, 03:33 PM
I vote for Charizard, Blaziken is very cool and his moves are to but he doesn't match the awesomeness that is Charizard has, and i like Kanto pokemon BEST!

-matt

BrainWave
December 21st, 2005, 08:32 PM
I liked charizard too ^^
It can be made as a nice sweeper anyway.

Eon-Rider
December 21st, 2005, 09:01 PM
i vote for blaziken beacuse i know that everybody is going to vote for charizard:rambo:
=_= What kind of reason is that?

I vote for Charizard. He's too cool.

Imagination Ninja
December 22nd, 2005, 01:46 AM
i vote for charizard, because, he looks way cooler, than blaziken, and i like kanto pokemon better then hoenn pokemon!

Nomaiya
December 22nd, 2005, 02:03 AM
I vote for Charizard. Charizard rocks! Blaziken is pretty strong too, but all hail #06!

Ibuberu
December 22nd, 2005, 02:11 AM
Going with Blaziken on this one.

Gotta love the way it looks and its Blaze Kick.XP

Eig
December 22nd, 2005, 04:32 AM
Meh... Both. Really. But I rather prefer a li'l more Charizard (plus, Charizard has a cooler shiny). So, Charizard winz by 000,1 points. xD

Dragonite Tamer
December 23rd, 2005, 05:38 AM
Charizard, but a Blaziken with wings would pwn, lol.

Intuition
December 23rd, 2005, 06:22 AM
Well, I'm going for Charizard as well. It looks cool and back in the old days it always was my favorite starter, so yeah. :)

Lie Ren
December 23rd, 2005, 07:36 PM
I vote for Charizard, Blaziken is very cool but he doesn't match the awesomeness that is Charizard. I love my Charizard on Fire Red.

XD Exactly! I love Charizard, and the one on my Fire Red is my best Pokemon. But I also liked Charizard in the anime too! He was awesomeness! Although Blaziken IS cool...I like Charizard alot better. ^^;

101st post!

RedGyarados
December 30th, 2005, 06:30 PM
I can't deside they're both really cool but I'll choose Blaziken.

speedfreakish
December 30th, 2005, 06:39 PM
I choose Charizard... he's like a classic.

Kurosaki~Dragon
December 30th, 2005, 07:10 PM
I like them both alot...but I just like Blaziken more, it has good moves and I like the anthro-morph look it has

Sweetums
December 30th, 2005, 08:34 PM
I vote Charizard. You just can't beat the original.

insectduel
January 3rd, 2006, 10:22 AM
Have you seen the show wher Ash battles Harrison in the Johto League. I said that Blaziken is better than Charizard. Fire Fighters are the best yet.

Esupio
January 3rd, 2006, 11:50 AM
I based my first username on my Blaziken

Blazey was the name of my Blaziken that hasn't actually ever fainted (as a torchic yes)

My first username was Blazey Boy so

Blaziken Hands Down!

Linoone
January 3rd, 2006, 12:19 PM
blaziken, I think he looks cooler,I like charizard too, but I choose baziken*faints*

CyBeastSaber
January 4th, 2006, 01:38 AM
Gah. Another great battle between Charizard and Blaziken. Oh My God!!! This is a very hard decision, yes it is. Hmm... I would say.... maybe Charizard. Charizard CAN beat Blaziken if you know what to give Charizard. Too bad Charizard isn't as fast as Blaziken. Now that would be awesome. :D

DarkThunder
January 4th, 2006, 07:07 AM
Charizard is my favorite.It's the only fire type other than Ho-oh that is resistant to Ground type attacks.

Gah. Another great battle between Charizard and Blaziken. Oh My God!!! This is a very hard decision, yes it is. Hmm... I would say.... maybe Charizard. Charizard CAN beat Blaziken if you know what to give Charizard. Too bad Charizard isn't as fast as Blaziken. Now that would be awesome. :D
I have a Lv.50 Charizard with a Speed of 110 but my friend has a Lv.55 Blaziken with a Speed of 108.How give Charizard a lot of Carbos and a Quick Claw(just incase).

Deathspector
January 5th, 2006, 03:27 AM
NEVER EVER, EVER WASTE CARBOS ON A CHARIZARD! use it on a Pok like Snorlax, who's genuinely slow. My Charizard pwned any Pokmon that came in its way.

CyBeastSaber
January 6th, 2006, 01:48 AM
You know, I just remembered something. A pokemon's nature also affects their growth rate depending on which nature. You have to remember them all for the best stat ups you want for your pokemon. Charizard would usually be better with speed and special attack ups. Charizard's attack power is ok too but I rarely use anything physical, other than Slash, if my Flamethrower can K.O. anything it comes by. Blaziken ,however, is of Attack, Special Attack, and Speed ups, which he usually gets. Apparantly on a stat graph, Both, Blaziken and Charizard, have the same stat chart. Their attack, speed, and special attack were mostly the same. They should roughly be about the same with an attribute higher than the other three unless they had the same nature. My Blaziken in Emerald pawns so many pokemon. I had to put a restraining order on him. :P
My Charizard also pawned so many pokemon. My Charizard could take on Fire, Grass, Ice, Fighting, Flying, Bug, Rock, Steel, Poison, most Ground types, Electric, and I think that's all.
These were moves I gave him. (These I wouldn't use if I battled anyone though. :))
Earthquake--(Ko those pesky electric types along with rock types and fire types.)
Flamethrower--(Heats up Grass, Bug, and Ice types to a good burning point. :D)
Aerial Ace--(Give Bug, Grass, and Fighting types the beatings of their lives.)
Rock Slide--(Rolls all over Flying, Bug, Fire, and Ice types quickly.)
All I really have to worry about are the plain and pure water types. Those are harder to get rid of than the dual-type ones.

Ahhhh. I think I ran off course today. Whoops. Hehehe...

Deathspector
January 6th, 2006, 03:39 AM
Internesting. So, basically, your Charizard was a sweeper? Yeah, prbably the best position to have a Pokmon like Charizard, who has awesome Attack, Special Attack, and quite good Speed. Hmm, come to think of it, mine was a sweeper too, although I can't remember his moveset

I restarted with Bulbasuar. Now, I've beaten the game with all three starters. Gets boring after a while. That's why, I now focus on Emerald. After beating the game with Sceptile, I'm now trying out Blazekein. I must say that he is quite good, but no one can match Charizard

DS

Zaiku
January 8th, 2006, 04:38 AM
I raised my little charizard when I was 3, then again when fire red came out...Raising a charizard.... There is a lot of love there!

Kanto's Past
January 8th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Charizard man, he is the first and original. He is a dragon and a beast. No1 in my book.

Espeon Master
January 8th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Charizard so wins!

Charizard just looks cool and he lives up to that.

Memory
January 10th, 2006, 06:40 AM
I wuoldve said Blaziken if i didnt like dragons and dragon Pokemon s omuch =D
Blaziken was a former favorite pokemon of mine, but now its Raichu.
^.^ SO i choose charizad over blaze ;_;

sajjad
January 10th, 2006, 07:40 AM
I am voting for Blaziken because his attacks ar so cool but Charizard is still my second best Fire Pokemon

Professor Oak
January 10th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Although Blaziken is a strong and sweet Pokemon, I will though throw in my lot with the people who voted for Charizard. Reason: Nostalgia (I do not own any of the games past Ruby and Sapphire yet) and/or memories perhaps...

You should have included a poll with this :) .

Johto Boy
January 11th, 2006, 05:13 PM
Charizard definitly. Me and my friend argue about this a lot. He looks much cooler. Blaziken is cool, and does have some cool attacks, but Charizard is just too good. Also, flying beats fighting.